Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I went early to work the next day as there were a number of project issues that needed sorting out.  I hoped that Sarah wouldn’t come and disturb me, and fortunately she didn’t.  Jenny called me just before lunch.

“Hello, Alan, how are you today?”

“I’m fine, thanks.  Very busy but otherwise on top of the world.”

“Oh, I won’t keep you too long then, but I do need to talk with you.  There have been some developments with Dave.  Would you have any time this evening? I could come round after work?”

“That would be fine. Shall I expect you around seven?”

“That would be perfect.  See you then. Bye for now.”

Jenny rang off and I was left thinking that I would have to get home earlier than that and air the place as well as making sure that I’d tidied up everything.  I didn’t know what Jenny wanted to talk about, but I certainly didn’t want her thinking about what I might have been doing with other women.

I managed to get away from work at 5.30 and went straight home.  As soon as I got there, I opened all of the windows, sprayed room deodorant everywhere, and made sure there were no signs of sexual activity anywhere.  Then I waited.

Jenny arrived just before 7.00.  I opened the door and kissed her before standing aside for her to come in.  She went straight through to the living room and sat down.  She was dressed in her usual work clothes, a cream blouse with a dark pencil skirt and matching jacket. 

“Can I get you a glass of wine?’ I asked.

“Yes, please,” she replied, “red if you have it.”

I poured two glasses of red, gave her one and then sat down opposite her.

“So,” I said, “tell me what’s happened.”

She looked at me then burst into tears.

“It’s been a horrible week,” she said, “Dave came back home on Sunday night sometime after you left.  I was expecting him to be drunk and difficult, but he wasn’t.  He was like the old Dave, loving and caring, and he was sober. He kissed me like he used to and looked after me.  That made me feel so guilty that I had been cheating on him with you.  I felt awful but, of course, I couldn’t show it.  I also knew that there was still some of your semen in me and I was scared that if we made love, he’d realise I’d been with another man.”

I got up and went over to sit down next to her, holding her shoulders and stroking her face.

“It’s alright,” I said, “things will work themselves out.  So what happened next?”

“Well, he told me he’d been thinking a lot about how he’d been behaving and that he had decided to change.  He reminded me we wanted to start a family and that if he was going to be a father he couldn’t continue as he had.  I was so pleased to hear that and told him.  Next thing we were kissing and cuddling on the couch and he was getting very amorous. 

"I told him I wanted to go to the bedroom, so that’s what we did. He went to the bathroom and while he was there I undressed and got into bed and turned off most of the lights so that he wouldn’t see the state of my body.  He came back and undressed then got into bed with me and started touching me all over, and then, before I could stop him, he started to lick between my legs.  He said how exciting it was that I was so aroused and so wet, but it was your semen he was licking.  It was still dribbling out of me. 

"I told him to put his cock in me, so he stopped licking and climbed on top and pushed himself into me while he looked at my face.  I smiled at him but all I could think of was how you’d been making love to me just hours before in the exact same place and how different it had felt.  It didn’t take long for him to climax and, as he came, I pretended I had too.  Then he rolled off me and after some conversation fell asleep, leaving me with my guilt.”

“Don’t feel guilty, Jenny,” I said, kissing her gently then wiping away her tears with my handkerchief, “he’s treated you badly for years.  He’s chased other women, put you down, been drunk most of the time, and expected you to run after him.  Just because he’s behaved properly for a night doesn’t wash away the last few years.”

“I know you’re right, but it’s not easy.  He told me that he knows he’s behaved badly but that it’s in the past.  He’s been good as gold these last few days and talked more about a family.  I really don’t know what to do.”

“What do you want to do?” I asked.

“I suppose I want to give him a chance, but I’m worried that he will just go back to his old ways again.  I don’t want to get pregnant and then find that this was just an interlude.”

“So use birth control,” I said.

“I would but he is so insistent on starting a family.”

“Don’t tell him, just go back on the pill.  You can always come off again.”

“Perhaps that’s what I’ll do,” she said, but sounded reluctant.

“Well, you’ll have to be careful until then,” I said.

She didn’t respond, instead snuggled her head onto my shoulder.  I stroked her hair and made soothing noises.  After a while she lifted her head and looked at me.

“Alan, I think I need to give him a chance and that means that I can’t continue to sleep with you.  It wouldn’t be fair,” she said, her eyes full of tears.

“Jenny, I understand completely,” I replied, “and I will support you.  I will always be a friend and there for you, but I would very much like to have a last night alone with you.  You have brought so much joy and meaning into my life, it would be right to have a proper conclusion.”

I bent forward and brushed my lips over hers then kissed away her tears.

“Yes of course,” she said, “that is the right thing to do.  I’ll try to arrange something for Friday night.”

I kissed her again, this time more forcefully, my tongue parting her lips.  She kissed me back, her tongue against mine, when suddenly she broke our kiss and unzipped my fly, took out my cock and started sucking my glans.

“God, I love your cock,” she said, taking her mouth off it, “it is so beautiful and feels so good inside me.  I’m really going to miss it.  Dave’s is OK, but it’s nothing like yours.”

My ego swelled as she spoke and I resolved not to let this woman go.  I would make her mine again and make sure that her husband knew that his wife was mine.

Jenny then got on her knees in front of me and started sucking me again, taking my glans into her mouth so that her lips were rubbing back and forth over my corona.  At the same time her tongue was swirling around the tip of my glans and over my frenulum.  It felt exquisite.  I grabbed her head and moved it back and forth along my cock, forcing myself deeper into her mouth.  I felt her fingers on my balls, moving them inside my scrotum.

“Oh fuck, Jenny,” I groaned, “I’m going to cum.”

“Mmmmm” was the response.

I felt my body tense and my balls tighten up against my shaft, even as she fingered them, and then the muscle at the base of my cock tensed and I felt my semen surge up my urethra to spray out inside her mouth.  She gulped and swallowed then my second ejaculation sprayed another wad of semen inside her and she wasn’t quick enough.  Some started to ooze out around my cock and dribble onto my trousers before she could swallow again.  My next three ejaculations filled her mouth.  She took her head out of my groin and looked up at me, semen dribbling down her chin, then smiled and gulped.

“That should keep you going until Friday,” she said.

I leaned forward and kissed her, tasting my semen on her lips.  She kissed me back, her tongue in my mouth, then got up.

“I must go,” she said. “I’ll call you tomorrow about Friday.”

I stood up and put my cock back in my trousers, although with some difficulty as it was still erect, then zipped up my fly.  She laughed at my struggle.  We went to the front door and after another long, semen-tasting kiss, she left.

Once she’d gone, I took off my trousers and boxers, both of which now needed cleaning, and put on some clean shorts before making dinner for myself.  After dinner I made some coffee then settled down on the couch to think.  Somehow, I needed to drag Dave into this scenario as a willing cuck.  I was pretty sure that he would be excited watching someone else fuck his wife.  He had a smallish, scrawny cock and would view a larger one with envy but fascination.  The challenge would be to engineer the first time. 

 

***********

 

The next day was another busy one at work and I didn’t have much time to think about anything else.

Jenny called me in the afternoon and told me that Friday night was on and she would be round at 7.00. 

“That’s great, Jenny,” I said, “have you slept with Dave since we spoke??

“No,” she said, “I’m still working out what to do.”

“Good.  Well, don’t sleep with him before Friday, OK?”

“Yes, alright,” she said, “I won’t.  I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“I can’t wait,” I replied, and put down the phone.

I left work at around 6.00pm and picked up some snacks on the way home.  I wanted tomorrow night to be special for Jenny for a number of reasons, mainly because I wanted to make sure that it was so good she would not be able to give me up.

I got everything ready for the following evening before I had my dinner and sat down in the living room.  I let my mind drift over the past few months and what had happened.  If my plan worked, Jenny would continue to be my fucktoy, perhaps one day with the consent and acceptance of her husband.  That thought was quite stimulating.  Then I thought about Sarah and her demands and wondered whether perhaps I could bring the two of them together.  That was unlikely, however, given Sarah’s competitive nature and jealousy.

I went to bed thinking about all of the possibilities.

 

**********

 

I woke the next morning with a very stiff erection, no doubt helped by the thoughts I’d been having the night before.  After my usual morning routine, I set off for work, trying to keep my mind off the coming evening. When I arrived there, I went to the coffee room to get my customary caffeine hit and bumped into Sarah.

“Hello Alan, how are you?”

“Fine, thanks,” I replied, “and you?”

“Couldn’t be better.  Have you heard about Dave?  Apparently, he’s turned over a new leaf and given up booze.”

“Really?” I said.

“Well, that’s what it looks like right now, but we’ll see how long it lasts. I hear he’s been banging Moira for the last few weeks but that she kicked him out. Poor Jenny, I don’t know why she ever married that bastard.  Are you still screwing her?”

“Shush, Sarah. You really shouldn’t ask such questions.”

She laughed, and rubbed and gave my cock and balls a gentle squeeze through my trousers before she left the room, leaving me wondering how I could use this new information to my advantage.

The rest of the day turned out to be extremely busy and it seemed like no time before it was 6.00pm and I left the office to go home.  Once there I checked everything was OK before sitting down and waiting for Jenny to arrive.  The doorbell rang just before 7.00 and I opened the door to find Jenny standing there with a bottle of wine in her hand and her jacket in the other.  She was still dressed in her work clothes but looked ravishing. A cream blouse with the top two buttons undone, giving a glimpse of the top of a lacy bra supporting her gorgeous bust, and black trousers that were so tight they looked like they had been sprayed onto her body. 

“Come on in, gorgeous,” I said, “you look absolutely stunning.”

“Thank you,” she said, stepping inside and giving me the wine, “you look pretty good yourself,” then kissed me before going through to the living room.  I went into the kitchen and opened the wine and poured two glasses which I took through to the living room.  I handed her one then lifted mine and clinked it against hers.

“Here’s to a special evening,” I said.

“I’ll drink to that,” she replied, and we drank to the toast then both sat down on the couch and turned towards each other.  I leaned forward and kissed her, brushing my lips over hers, then kissed her neck.  She sighed and leaned against the back of the couch with her eyes closed and her mouth half open. I carried on kissing her neck, gently nibbling and licking it while my hand felt her breasts through her blouse. 

“Ah Alan,” she breathed, “that’s so nice.”

I kissed up her neck, licking as I went, until I reached her ear.  I sucked in her earlobe then licked inside their ear, tickling her with my tongue.  I felt her shift her position on the couch as she relaxed and made herself more comfortable.

“You’re lovely, Jenny,” I whispered in her ear, “you’re clever, kind and loving, and unbelievably sexy.  Everything a man could ever want,” then kissed her, my tongue pushing her lips apart and licking inside her mouth.  She sucked on my tongue then licked underneath it, before twirling around the tip.

I felt for the buttons on her blouse and undid them all then brushed my hand over the silky bra covering her breasts.  I could feel her nipples pushing out the thin material.  They were very engorged.  I moved my hand around to her back and found the clasp.  I struggled a bit but managed to undo it so that her bra fell forward, releasing her breasts, then brought my hand back and caressed them. Now I could feel her nipples properly.  They were hugely extended.  I pulled them gently and rubbed them, one after the other, feeling their hardness. Jenny sighed again into my mouth and I felt her legs part.

HelenMolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenMolly

I broke our kiss and leaned back to look at her.  She was lying back against the back of the couch, her blouse hanging open and her bra hanging down.  Her tits were thrusting forward, her areolae a dark pink and her nipples jutting out, and her legs were half apart.  My cocked jerked as I leaned forward and took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on it, flicking my tongue over the tip.

“Oh, Alan,” she cried, and held my head.

As I continued to suck her breast, I put my hand between her legs and fondled her, brushing my fingers over the soft flesh on the insides of her thighs.  I felt her legs open a little more, allowing me greater access, and it wasn’t long before I could feel her panties.  They were the same silky material as her bra and very thin.  They were also very moist.  I brushed my fingers over them, feeling the shape of her labia, then rubbed her clit through the silky material.

“Aaaah,” she cried softly, “ooooh.”

Still sucking her breasts, I carried on rubbing her clit for a while, feeling her hips move as her arousal level heightened; her panties were by this stage now wet, rather than moist.  I could also feel that her labia had opened. 

“I think we should move to the bedroom,” I said, stopping sucking her breasts, “it will be much more comfortable.”

I took her hand and helped her stand up, then led her to the bedroom.  Once there I slipped her blouse off and removed her bra, before unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor.  She stepped out of it, dressed only in her cream panties which looked drenched, then reached forward and unbuttoned my shirt and took it off.  I removed my belt and took off my trousers, standing in front of her only in my boxers.

Jenny didn’t say a word but leaned forward and licked my nipples before putting her hand inside my boxers and holding my cock, my glans resting in her palm as her fingers rubbed my shaft then felt my balls.

I lifted her head off my chest and kissed her, then walked her backwards to the bed.  She lay down on her back, her butt on the edge of the bed.  I tucked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and started to pull them down.  She lifted her butt to make it easy, and soon they were off and thrown to the floor.  Then I knelt down and thrust my face into her groin, inhaling her scent then licking up her slit, parting her labia with my tongue. 

Her fluids tasted sweeter than usual and were quite thick, clinging to my tongue.  I sucked her labia into my mouth, one at a time, tickling them with my tongue, and was rewarded with a stream of fluid.  I pulled my head back and saw that a silvery thread still connected my mouth to her slit. 

“You taste good tonight,” I said, then went back to licking her, this time grasping her clitoris between my lips and sucking it.

“Oh my God, Alan” she gasped “you’re driving me mad,” and thrust her groin into my face.  I pushed two fingers into her vagina and felt for the sensitive bit at the top, my fingers tickling the spongy flesh inside.  She grabbed my head even harder and pushed it into her bush, her hips fucking when suddenly she tensed and I felt a gush of fluid over my fingers.

“Oh my God,” she cried, “oh that’s so fucking good,” as more fluid washed over my hand. 

I took my fingers out of her cunt and pressed them against her mouth.  She sucked them in, licking her juices off them, then looked up at me.

“Put your cock in me,” she said, lifting her legs up so that her feet were on the bed and her knees bent, “I want to feel it inside me.”

I looked at her, thinking how superb her body was.  Her magnificent breasts were heaving, her toned abdomen was absolutely flat, her bush was wild and enticing and her cunt was open and glistening.  I also thought that she was ovulating and was fertile.  Her mucous was thick and sticky, and its sweet taste meant it was not as acidic as it usually was, which meant that it would ease any sperm on their way to her eggs.  I wondered if she knew and, if she did, why she hadn’t talked about it.  Then I decided.  I wasn’t going to pull out, I was going to flood her womb with my sperm and leave it to fate.  I leaned over her.

“Put your arms around my neck and lift yourself,” I said, “I’ll help you get more onto the bed.”

She did so and I crawled up onto the bed as she held onto me until we were in the middle, when she let go, lying with her knees raised and her legs wide apart.  I took a pillow and put it under her butt then raised myself on my hands so that I was not weighing heavily on her.

“Now Jenny, you put my cock into your vagina.”

She reached between us and grasped my cock, then rubbed my glans up and down her slit, wetting the head with her slimy juice then, instead of guiding it inside her, she rubbed the head on her clit, all around then underneath then over the top.

“God that feels good,” she said, “your cock is so hard yet the skin is so soft.”

Then she positioned my glans at the entrance of her vagina and pulled my cock down towards it at the same time as pushing up with her hips.  I felt the tip part her labia more than stop against her vaginal sphincter.  I pushed forward slowly without pausing and felt her sphincter give way as a little more of my glans entered her then flicked my pelvis forward and felt my glans pop past her sphincter and push open her vaginal walls.

“Ooof,” she gasped, “ah, you’re through.”

I carried on pushing as I felt her vaginal walls wrap themselves around my cock like a glove, rubbing my corona and sending little electric shock through my cock.  I felt her labia fold inwards and drag along my shaft.

“Oh Alan,” she murmured as I slid inside her, “oh my darling I love the way you feel inside me.”

I carried on pushing until I felt her cervix against my glans and she gave a little start, then I felt my cock slide underneath it as it tickled the top of my glans.  A few seconds later and I felt the back of her vagina touch my hole.  I waited a while for her vagina to adjust to my invasion, then started thrusting gently, pushing against the back of her vagina until it started to relax and expand allowing more of my cock inside her. Eventually, after a few minutes of this, I was completely inside.  My pubic hair was tangled with hers, my balls were against her crack, and my cock was completely encased in her vagina.  She looked up at me, her eyes soft and welcoming.  Her cunt was clasping and releasing my shaft.  Her vaginal walls were rippling around it as she used her pelvic muscles.  I could feel her cervix on the top of my cock and thought how my sperm would swim through it and into her womb, looking for her eggs. 

I started moving inside her; small movements, probably less than an inch.  She responded by fucking me back, timing her movements to mine.  I felt a warm glow as we fucked and I could feel my cock expand as my arousal level rose.  She looked at me determinedly, but smiling broadly.

“I feel so full of you,” she said breathlessly, “absolutely stuffed.  I don’t know how else to describe the feeling.  You fill me in a way that no man has ever done and it’s wonderful.”

I sped up and took longer strokes, pulling her labia out and then dragging them in again.  My cock bumped against the back of her vagina. Then I stopped.

“Put your legs over my shoulders,” I said.

She slid her legs under my arms the put them up over my shoulders.

“Please be careful,” she said, “this position shortens my vagina and you can easily hurt me.”

“Darling Jenny,” I said, “I’m not going to hurt you, but I am going to give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. After tonight you will never forget me.”

“I won’t forget you, Alan,” she replied.

Then I started to fuck her. I started with long slow strokes, all the way out then all the way in.  I couldn’t get all of my cock inside her in this position, but as much as I could, I did.  I also stopped supporting myself on my hands, instead sinking down onto her body, cushioned by her thighs which were pressed against her tits.  She hooked her feet together and pressed down on my back.  I leaned forward and kissed her, my mouth pressed hard against hers, my tongue exploring inside her mouth.  She kissed me back passionately. I maintained my slow steady pace, pressing down hard and then withdrawing nearly all the way out.  I could feel her vagina getting wetter inside and my cock seemed to be sliding more easily.  Her hands were on my hips, pulling me in and pushing me out. 

“God, Alan,” she gasped, breaking our kiss, “it feels like you’re inside my stomach or even my chest.”

“Does it feel good?” I asked breathlessly.

“Oh fuck yes,” she replied, then, “oh God.  Oh no,” and started writhing around.  She let go of my hips and held my shoulders, digging her nails into them, then let go of them and grabbed my butt again, scratching it as she pulled me around.

I started fucking her really hard and fast, her butt bouncing around on the pillow.  My cock pistoned in and out of her like a rod of steel, battering her cunt.  Our bodies were moving in unison, two animals fucking the life out of each other.  I held my breath as long as I could, my muscles tense until I couldn’t any longer and with a shout, I gave a final thrust and held still deep inside her as I felt my cock expand as my semen surged up my cock and jetted out into her vagina. I kept still as I continued ejaculating, filling her vagina with my DNA.  I counted eight spasms before my ejaculations started slowing down.

I could feel my semen all around my cock, warm and slimy.  I felt her cunt twitch inside as she relaxed after her climax.  I felt her take her hands off my butt and stroke my face.  I kissed her gently then stroked her hair as I gazed at her face.  She looked quite serene and contented.

“That was beautiful, my darling,” she said, “simply beautiful.”

“Just the start,” I replied, “I’m going to make love to you as long as I can.”

“You are perfect for me,” she said, “I don’t think I can stop seeing you.”

“Well then, don’t,” I replied, “we can work something out.”

She shifted around a little under me, adjusting her body.  I didn’t want to change position, though.  I wanted to remain like this as long as possible, my cock plugging her vagina and keeping my semen inside her.  That would give my sperm more time to find their way into her womb.  So I spent the next several minutes kissing her and stroking her face until she unhooked her ankles and pulled her legs down.  I remained inside her.

“I’m amazed how you don’t go soft,” she said. “I like it.  Somehow it makes me feel that I belong to you.”

“It’s the luck of the genes,” I replied, leaning forward and kissing her and twitching my cock.

“Oooo,” she said, “still alive then?”

“You could make a dead man get an erection,” I said.

She laughed.

“I need to go to the bathroom,” she said.

I reluctantly pulled my cock out of her, expecting a stream of cum to emerge, but only a little came out.  She put a hand between her legs and got up and went to the bathroom as I lay on my back.  After a few minutes she came back and got into the bed.

“You came really deep inside me,” she said, “usually your semen pours out of me but tonight it didn’t.”

“It must be there somewhere,” I said, “you better be careful that Dave doesn’t discover it.”

I actually thought it would be great if Dave did discover it.  I wanted him to smell me on his wife, to see where I’d marked her, to see the state of her cunt, to see my semen in it.  I wanted him to know that his wife belonged to me.

“I’m not sure I need to worry,” she said, “he seemed to enjoy licking your semen last time, even though he didn’t know it was your semen.”

“How do you think he’d react if he knew we were having an affair?” I asked.

“He’d be angry, but I don’t think he’d leave.”

“And you?”

“I don’t want to leave him.  For all his faults he has good points too.”

“Well in that case I suppose we just carry on as we have been doing.  You’ll let me know when you are able to meet.”

“Yes, I think that’s what I’d like to do.  Now I need to get dressed and go home.  Dave will be expecting me soon.”

She got off the bed and, retrieving her clothing from the floor, got dressed.  I put on a dressing gown and we went through to the living room to fetch her jacket before going to the front door.  I took her in my arms and kissed her.

“Take care, my love,” I said, “and look after yourself.  Call me whenever you want.”

“I will,” she said and kissed me.  Then I thought I heard her whisper “I love you” as she opened the door and left, but I couldn’t be sure.

I went into the bathroom and stepped into the shower.  I was pleased with the way the evening had turned out. Jenny had changed her mind and decided that she wanted to continue our relationship, but she’d also indicated that her husband would probably accept it.  That opened up some interesting opportunities for exploring. 

Then, of course, there was now the added possibility that she was pregnant...

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments