Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When I got to the office after my night with Sarah, I found an invitation on my desk from Mandy to attend her marriage to Tim.  That was to be in three weeks' time. I made a note in my diary then quickly wrote an acceptance reply and walked to Accounts to give it to her.

“Oh, hello Alan,” she said, putting a hand on my forearm. “Are you coming then?”

“I wouldn’t miss your wedding for all the tea in China,” I said. “An opportunity to dance with you doesn’t come up too often.”

She laughed and gave me a playful punch.

“Well I’m sure I could find time somewhere in my busy schedule to give you some private one-on-one sessions,” she said, smiling broadly.

Shit, I thought, she’s offering me a fuck.

“Really?” I said, “and what did you have in mind?”

“Oh, I don’t know.  A little pas de deux, perhaps?  Maybe on Friday?”

“I’d like that,” I said. “Your place at 8.00?”

“It’s a date,” she replied.

“See you then.”

I left Accounts and returned to my office, thinking how full my love life was getting.  So far this week I’d had an evening with Jenny, a night with Sarah and now I was going to have at least an evening with Mandy.  My cock was certainly getting a lot of exercise and managing all of this was starting to get a bit difficult.  It was good that I was of an age where I could sustain all the activity.  I could still manage several climaxes a day, but that wouldn’t last if I overdid things.  I hadn’t been looking to fuck Amanda, but being handed it on a plate like that would have been stupid to ignore.

I got back to my desk and carried on as usual until Jenny called.

“Hello, daddy,” she said, “how are you doing?”

“Hello, Jenny.  I’m fine, thanks, and you?”

“Not too bad except your son is kicking the hell out of me today.”

“Would you like me to come and scare him with my cock?” I asked.

“No, that would be too frightening.  Anyway, Dave wouldn’t like it,” she replied.

“Are you going to Amanda’s wedding?” I asked.

“Oh yes.  How about you? Or are you frightened that Tim might re-arrange your face if he knows you fucked his girlfriend?”

“He doesn’t know and won’t find out,” I replied. “Anyway, he’s far too nice to get aggressive.  He’d just ignore it and pretend it didn’t happen.”

“Would you like to come to dinner on Saturday? We’re having a few friends round and I thought you might enjoy a night out.”

“I’d be delighted,” I replied, “thank you for inviting me.”

The thought of socialising with the husband of the woman I was fucking and who was carrying my child was strangely stimulating.  I would enjoy it.

“Very well, then, plan on arriving around 7.30,” she said.

“Great.  I’m really looking forward to it.”

“OK, bye for now,” and she put down the ‘phone.

The rest of the day passed quite quickly and it didn’t seem long before I was leaving the office to go home.  Once I was there, I tidied up the place, made dinner and, after I’d eaten, went into the living room to watch TV.  I was interrupted by the ‘phone ringing and answered Sarah’s voice in the line.

“Hello, lover,” she said. “Are you on your own or are you fucking some poor, unsuspecting girl?”

“I’m on my own,” I said, “and all my partners are willing participants who know what is happening.”

“Hah!” She said, “I hear that you’ve at last decided to fuck Mandy.”

“Shit, you girls gossip,” I said. “Nothing’s private.”

“Of course we talk,” she said, “just like you guys do.  But don’t you feel a bit guilty planning to fuck Tim’s fiancée? After all, he is a friend.”

“That’s rich, coming from you.  You’ve been telling me to do it.”

“Yes, but I do like playing with your mind,” she said, laughing.

“Look, Sarah, Mandy offered herself to me on a plate. What man is going to turn that down?”

“An honourable one,” she said.

“I’m not one of those when it comes to sex,” I replied, “I’ll fuck anyone.  And you know I like seducing women who are taken.”

“Yes,” she said, “I do.  It might happen to you one day, so be prepared.”

“I’ve thought about that and I’m sure you’re right. I would probably not be understanding at all.”

“Well, enjoy yourself and forget about my teasing,” she said, “I’ll ask Mandy all about it after the event.”

“I’m sure she’ll tell you,” I said, and rang off.

I went to bed shortly after that.  I needed an early night.  The next morning I went to work as usual. Nothing eventful happened and I left that evening at around 6.30 to go home and shower before changing into a casual shirt and jeans for my visit to Amanda.  I picked out a decent bottle of red from my small store of wine and left for her place, driving at 8.00. 

Amanda answered the door. She too was wearing jeans, but had on a cashmere sweater.  It looked pretty good on her with her large bust pushing it out in a tantalising fashion.  I kissed her on each cheek, but she then held my face kissed me back on my mouth.

“Come on in, Alan.”

I stepped inside and gave her the bottle.

“Oh thank you, that was really unnecessary.  Come into the kitchen, I’m still doing dinner.”

I went with her into the kitchen.  There was a large pot bubbling on the stove and a half-empty glass of wine on the counter.  I guessed that maybe she’d been trying to dull any sense of guilt.  She’d laid out the dinner table.

“What are we having?” I asked.

“Oh, I thought I’d try a Hungarian goulash, but I’m not sure it’s really working,” she replied, taking a healthy gulp from her glass.

“Mandy,” I said, “why don’t you turn off the stove and take your wine into the bedroom so that we can just go and fuck.  We know each other well enough to do that.”

She looked at me, her eyes wide and her mouth half open, then did as I suggested.  She turned off the stove, picked up her wine, and walked to the bedroom with me following. Once there she took off her top and jeans and then sat in the bed.  She was wearing a red, lacy bra that was underwired and held her tits nicely. She had a large bust, probably a 38DD, and needed support.  She was also wearing a skimpy red thong, with her pubic hair curling out around the edges.  My cock stirred at the sight and I knew I was going to have a good time.

“You want to take out my cock?” I asked, “or would you like me to undress myself?”

“I want to take it out,” she said, “come here.”

I walked to the bed and stood in front of her.  She undid my belt then unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to my knees before hooking her fingers in the waistband and tugging my boxers down.  My cock sprang out.  It was semi-erect and not straight out yet.  She cradled my balls in the palm of her right hand while stroking my shaft with her left and in no time I was fully erect.

“Just as I remember,” she said, “you have the most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen.  It has an exquisite shape with a gorgeous head.  Being circumcised makes it appear so clean-cut and statuesque. It looks like it belongs to a Greek god.”

She rubbed a finger over the drop of precum that had emerged, smearing it around my urethral opening.

“Still producing gallons of that, I see,” she said.

She leaned forward and licked my frenulum, tickling it with the tip of her tongue.  My cock jerked and more precum oozed out.  She licked it off then went back to the underside of my shaft, licking up my urethra.

‘God that feels so hard,“ she said.

“I’m glad you like it so much,” I responded, “now take off your bra.  I want to see your tits again.”

She took off her bra and handed it to me, then stood up and bent down and took off her thong as well, give it that to me too.  It was quite damp.  I pressed it against my nose and smelled her arousal on it. 

“Did Tim buy these for you?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said.

“What do you think he’d say if he knew you’d taken them off for me?”

“He’d ask me why I was with you.”

“And why are you with me?”

“You know why,” she said.

“Yes, I do,” I answered, “can you remember when we were last together?”

“Four months ago, just before Tim and I got engaged.  He was moving in with me and I said you should stop seeing me.”

“So what’s changed?”

“Me.  I miss you and I miss our time together.  Tim is a lovely man and I love him dearly.  I enjoy making love with him very much. It’s emotional and part of our love, but it’s not exciting.  Sex with you is exciting.  You’re like a rutting animal.  I miss that intensity and lust and I want to feel it again.”

I looked at her standing in front of me.  She hadn’t changed much since the last time I’d seen her naked.  She wasn’t slim, but not fat either, just nicely rounded.  She had quite wide-spread hips and a very abundant bush.  While I couldn’t see it yet, I knew she had large labia which furled together quite tightly when she was not aroused, but protruded and hung out when she was.  Best of all, she had an enormous clit, like a miniature penis, and found it easy to orgasm. 

I reached forward with both hands and squeezed her tits then pinched her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and rolled them, feeling them grow harder.  She drew in her breath sharply and shifted her hips.

“So you don’t want this to be the last time then?’ I said, “you will want me to fuck you regularly, even when you’re married?”

She looked at the floor.

“I don’t know,” she replied, “I just know I wanted you now before I got married.”

“Rubbish, Mandy,” I said, taking my hand off her left tit and cupping her slit with it, then rubbing my finger up and down her labia, parting them, before gripping her clit between my thumb and forefinger and frigging her. “You want me to fuck you when you feel frustrated.  Your future husband doesn’t satisfy you and I do.  I’m happy to do that, but then you also need to be available when I want you.”

She was breathing heavily now and her knees started to bend.  I could feel her slit getting really wet.

“Yes, you bastard,” she shouted, “I will want you to fuck me again.  I like fucking you.  Now stop talking and get on with it.”

“Get on the bed, Mandy, on your hands and knees, your arms extended.”

She clambered up and did as I said, her butt raised and her cunt clearly visible.  I moved to the edge of the bed and looked at it.  Her labia had started to unfurl.  They were a dark pink colour and looked moist at the edges. I leaned forward and licked her, sucking her labia into my mouth and jiggling them with my tongue.  I could feel them open up more and get wetter.  I lapped at her, swallowing her fluids.  She tasted quite musky.  I thought that she’d taste a lot more so once I’d filled her with my cum.  Perhaps her fiancée might even taste the difference.  She pushed her cunt back at my face, wriggling her butt.  I stuck my tongue inside her cunt as far as I could and licked around inside while I reached round and, taking the shaft of her clit between my thumb and forefinger, stroked it up and down.  It didn’t take long before I felt it swell and elongate.  I let my forefinger rub up and over the top, discovering that the tip had now emerged, a miniature glans.

“Ayee,” she cried, “oh fuck, that’s nice.”

I carried on licking and frigging her until she started mewling, then I let go and got on the bed, knelt behind her, positioned my cock between her labia and gave a strong thrust into her cunt, my cock going deep inside her.

“Oh my god,” she screamed and feel forward, her face on the bed, her cunt clutching and releasing my cock. She had orgasmed simply from my entering her.  Without hesitating I started fucking her, hard and fast, as she was orgasming.  I ploughed in and out of her cunt.  I thrust all the way inside so that my balls bounced on her clit.  I pulled all the way back until I could see my corona emerge from her labia, then thrust forward hard again.  She cried out with every thrust.

“Aaargh.  Oh. Uuuh. Oooo. Fuck. Oh fuck.”

She hit the bed with her fists, pulled the sheets into knots and twisted them.  She fucked me back like a demon.  I felt her hand on my balls, tugging them.

I slapped her butt then grabbed her tits that were swaying madly underneath her. 

“Oh yes,” she screamed, “yes. Yes. Yes,” then she stopped shouting as her body started to jerk, her legs shaking, and instead made whimpering noises.  I carried on fucking her relentlessly, trying to prolong her orgasm as long as possible.  It seemed to work as she remained in a state of continual orgasm, her cunt spasming rhythmically around my cock all the time, her body shaking and jerking, for what seemed like several minutes, as I felt my cock getting harder and itchier.  I looked down to see a ring of white foam around its base and all over her cunt as well as a large damp spot on the sheets beneath her, then suddenly the itch in my cock got unbearable and I knew I was about to climax.

“Your cunt is mine,” I shouted, “and I’m going to fill it with my cum.”

I gave a really hard push and clenched my buttocks as I sprayed a huge stream of semen into her vagina.  I felt her cunt clutch my shaft and then I sprayed another huge stream inside her.  I must have ejaculated six times before I started slowing down my movements. Amanda had stopped moving on my first ejaculation and fallen forward onto the bed with her hips partly raised.  Her cunt had stopped spasming, and she didn’t make a sound.  I lay on top of her, my heart beating madly, my hands still holding her tits but trapped underneath her.  I felt stuff oozing out around my cock and dribbling onto my balls.  I didn’t say anything, just lay there.  After a few minutes I felt her move under me, then she lifted her head.

“I have never cum like that before,” she said breathlessly, “I couldn’t stop.”

“Are you satisfied, then?” I asked, laughing.

“More than that,” she replied, “I’m exhausted, happy, glowing.  I can feel your pulse in your cock inside me, your life in me, and I feel very close to you.”

“Don’t feel too close,” I said, “you’re marrying Tim in two weeks.”

“I know,” she said, “but I’ve not felt like this before.”

“Nonsense, Mandy,” I said, “this is just a fuck.  You can have more with me if you want when you are married.  Now I’m going to pull out.  I don’t want Tim coming home and finding me here.”

“He’s on a late shift.  He won’t be back for hours.  Anyway, I don’t care if he finds us,” she said.

“Yes you do and so do I,” I said, and pulled out of her, dripping stuff over the sheets.  She turned onto her side and looked at me, then leaned in and sucked my cock, cleaning it.  Her tongue felt good as it licked off all of my cum.

“We better go and shower,” I said, “and then we should change the bed.”

We went into the bathroom and showered together, feeling each other’s bodies and kissing as we did so.  We’d done this many times before in the past.  Afterwards we changed the bed and then got dressed, before going into the living room and tidying up.

“God, my panties are sopping wet already.  Your cum is pouring out of me,” she exclaimed as we were tidying.

“You better change them again,” I said, “your fiancée won’t take kindly to feeling another man’s slimy cum on your panties.”

“I suppose not,” she said, “but you never know.”

I stepped up to her and kissed her while I stuck my hand under the waistband of her jeans and felt inside her panties.  They were indeed very slimy.  I took my hand out and rubbed her lips with my fingers.  She sucked them.

“I’m going to leave now,” I said, “call me tomorrow.”

“I will,” she said.

I walked to the doors with her, gave her a passionate kiss then opened it and left.

On the way home I thought about the evening.  It had been most enjoyable.  Mandy was a good fuck and it did my ego no end of good to see what pleasure I brought her.  There was also no doubt that she’d continue to want to fuck with me after she was married, which meant that I’d now have three regular fucks available.  I wondered briefly whether Tim might want to be involved but then dismissed the thought for the time being.

I got home before 11.00pm and made myself some coffee, then called Sarah.  She answered the ‘phone after three rings.

“Hello Sarah, I hope I didn’t wake you.”

“Of course not.  I never sleep before midnight.”

“Would you like to spend the night here?” I asked.

“I thought you were with Mandy,” she said.

“I was, but I’ve finished for the night with her,” I replied.

“Was it good?”

“I’ll come and fetch you, then we can talk about it.”

“OK.  I’ll be ready in five minutes.”

I got my car keys and left to drive to Sarah.  She was waiting for me when I arrived and got into the car. 

“Did you fuck her?” Sarah asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

“Good.  Did she like it?”

“What do you think?”

“I bet she loved it.”

“She loved it.  She wants more.”

“Oh shit.  What are you going to do?”

“Give her more when she wants and when I feel like it.”

“Hmmm. So let me get this straight.  You’re going to be fucking Jenny AND Mandy while you’re fucking me?”

“Yes.”

“I’m going to make sure you’re too tired to do all of that,” she said, laughing.

“You’re welcome to try.”

We arrived at my house and went in after parking.  I made some coffee for her and we sat down in the living room.

“Tell me all about it,” she said.  So I told her with all of the detail.

“Wow,” she said, “that’s some evening.  I don’t suppose you’ll want me tonight.”

“Well, you’re wrong,” I said, “I do want you, but later, when we go to bed.  Also, Mandy is going to call tomorrow morning.  You can speak with her then, too.”

“You are something else, Alan,” she said, “when it comes to sex you really have no morals.  I suppose I’m not one to talk, but you’re worse than I am.  You go after women who are taken and make them dependent on you then treat them like fucktoys. You haven’t said so, but I think you also enjoy humiliating their partners, or making them subservient to you.  You really are an extremely dominant man.”

I was surprised at how insightful Sarah was.  While her judgement was pretty harsh, she’d described me quite well.

“That’s rather unfair, Sarah,” I replied, “I am concerned about the women with whom I have affairs.  I do try to make sure that their lives aren’t ruined, and I don’t necessarily want anything to do with their partners.  Anyway, I’m not that different to you.  Besides, if I’m that bad, why do you still want me?”

“Oh Alan, you and I know that you’d like to cuckold their partners, take the woman away from them, control their access.  It gives you a buzz.  The only reason you don’t go at it hard is because you might lose the woman.  But that’s neither here nor there.  Yes, I’m similar to you, but I’m a woman, so the consequences are different, as are the feelings, and I don’t need to humiliate the other woman unless she’s been a bitch to me.  As for wanting you, you know the reason.  I like you.  I like your mind, your intelligence and sense of humour, and your outlook on most things, including sex.  I like your body and I like the way you fuck.  You give me great pleasure, more than anyone ever has and I think I do the same for you.  We’re good together.”

She was spot on, of course.  Her analysis was quite correct, but I was relieved that she hadn’t identified my drive for impregnation or thought that Jenny’s child might be mine.  But I was happy with myself and saw no reason to change. 

“You’re pretty damn good, Sarah, I can’t argue against all of that, but I don’t think it’s so bad.  These women know that I’m not perfect yet they still want me.  At the end of the day, I like myself and who I am.  I see no reason to change.”

Sarah smiled and came over to me.

MilanaPric
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaPric

“Stop worrying, Alan, I see no reason for you to change either.  I’m happy with you the way you are and with the arrangement we have,” she said, then kissed me, her lips lingering on mine, “now why don’t we go to bed and see if you’ve recovered enough to fuck me.  I want an orgasm like Mandy’s.”

“We have a whole night,” I said, “you’ll be walking bandy-legged by tomorrow morning,” then scooped her little body up into my arms and carried her into the bedroom where I dropped her on the bed.  I leaned down and unbuttoned her blouse then pulled her up and took it off.  She wasn’t wearing a bra.  Then I undid her jeans and pulled them off, together with her panties, leaving her naked on the bed while I undressed.  When I was ready, I got onto the bed, my cock erect and bobbing around, then lay next to her.  I leaned in and kissed her then trailed my fingertips up and down her body, before using them to trace circles round her areolae.  I watched her nipples get bigger and stand out, erect, then leaned down and sucked them, one after the other, raking my teeth along them.  She twisted her body from side to side while I did this.  I leaned back and started trailing my fingers again.

“You know I never used to be that interested in your tits,” I said, “but now I really like them.”

I got up on my knees and straddled her, rubbing my glans on each tit in turn, coating it with precum, then returned to lying next to her.  She put her hands on her breasts and rubbed my precum into them then played with her nipples.

“What about Mandy’s,” she said, ‘they’re enormous.”

“Yes, they are.  I think next time I’ll fuck her between them and cum on her face.  It’s not that, it’s that I’ve developed a strange fascination for yours.  I like them.  I want to play with them, to lick them, to bite them.  They seem to cry out for attention. Sure, they’re not huge, but they swell out nicely and have a nice shape.”

“Well, if you ever buy me a bra, it’s a 28A,” she said.

I licked and sucked around her tits some more, then licked my way down her front, sucking in her flesh from time to time, licking in her navel, then down to her wispy pubic hair until I reached her clitoris.  I gave it a circular lick, all around the shaft and then moved to the side and sucked on the tendon in her groin before licking her inner thigh, then moved across to the other side.  As I sucked and kicked her, I could feel my nose rubbing her labia.  They felt hot and wet.  I licked up her thigh and into the bottom of her cunt, my tongue separating her labia.  She squirmed and moved around as I licked inside her slit, tasting her fluids.

“Oh god that feels good,” she said softly, moving her head from side to side, “if you carry on like that I’m going to cum.”

“Please do,” I said from the depths of her groin, then fastened my lips on her clit and inserted two fingers into her cunt.  She grabbed my head and pushed me into her bush then moved my head from side to side.  I licked her clit and felt the sensitive nub on my tongue.

“Oh god, Alan, I want you inside.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, “I think it might be your fertile time.”

“Fuck that.  I don’t care.  You can pull out.”

I let go of her clit and shuffled on my knees until I was very close to her, my cock brushing her slit.  Then I held my shaft and pushed my glans in between her labia and rubbed up and down, then over the top, my frenulum rubbing her clit.  She lifted her hips and twisted them, so that she could rub as much of her slit against my cock as she could. 

“Put it in,” she said breathlessly, “please put it in.”

I felt her hand against mine, trying to make me let go so that she could push my cock into her, but I wouldn’t let her.  Instead, I continued to rub it up and down her slit, which was now very slimy with her fluids and my precum.  I could feel her labia caressing my glans as I did this, sending little shocks of pleasure through my groin.

Sarah continued to move her hips around, trying to force my cock down her slit and into her entrance.  Eventually I let my glands rest there and gave a little push.  My head slipped in quite easily until my glans was totally encased in her vagina, which is when I stopped moving and lowered myself over her, my arms on either side of her body. 

“Don’t stop,” she cried, madly trying to press herself against me.

I ignored her pleas and started to fuck her at her entrance.  Very short strokes, but fast.  My glans would disappear inside and stop with most of my shaft still outside, then I’d pull back until I was almost completely out before pushing back in again.  It felt really nice to me, because on each movement my corona would slide through her vaginal sphincter and be stimulated.  I also enjoyed the sensation of heat around my head while my shaft was cooler.  Sarah was obviously enjoying it too because she was whimpering and moving spasmodically, her hands clutching at my hips.  We carried on fucking like this for ages, gradually speeding up.  My glans was now on fire, the nerves prickling continuously and it wouldn’t be long before I couldn’t hold off, when I felt her put a hand on my shaft and grip it, so that my skin moved up and down with my movements as though she were masturbating me.  This added sensation was too much.

“I’m going to cum,” I said breathlessly, “where do you want it?”

“Inside my cunt,” she cried, “I want your sperm inside my vagina, inside my cervix, inside my womb, inside my Fallopian tubes.  I want to be full of your DNA.”

She took away her hand from my cock and grabbed my forearms.  I fucked her hard for a few more strokes then clenched all my muscles and drove my cock all the way to the end of her vagina and ejaculated a huge stream of semen deep inside her.

“Ayeee,” she screamed, her nails digging into my arms, then clenched her vaginal muscles and squeezed my cock as I continued ejaculating inside her, my semen squirting out every second or so until my tension levels dropped and my heart slowed down.  I lowered myself so that my body was resting on hers, wondering whether she was ovulating yet.  Then I felt her hands on my butt cheeks, squeezing them gently.

“I know what you’re thinking,” she said, “but I’m pretty sure that I’m still safe,  anyway, we have the rest of the night together and we’re going to be doing this a few more times, so trying for birth control will be pretty futile.”

“Whatever you want,” I said, “but right now millions of my sperm are wriggling up your cervix and into your womb, looking for an egg to fertilise, so you better hope there isn’t one ready.”

She smiled at me.

“I know you, Alan.  There’s nothing you’d like more than to knock me up and watch me grow fat with your baby.  It makes you feel virile and powerful.  But there is a whole life of responsibility after that and I don’t think you really want that yet.  No, I’m not going to get pregnant, I’ll make sure of that.  Now get your weight off me so that I can go to the bathroom.”

I kissed her and rolled off her, leaving a trail of semen everywhere. She got off the bed and stood up, semen trickling down her inner thigh, and left for the bathroom, coming back after a few minutes and joining me in bed again.  I snuggled up to her and put my arm around her then fell asleep.

********

 

I woke up the next morning on my own in a cold wet bed, my body sticky.  I got up and went to the bathroom, then put on a gown and went to the kitchen.  Sarah was there, wearing one of my shirts and making coffee. I walked up to her and kissed her.

“That looks better on you than it ever does on me,” I said.

“Oh don’t be modest, Alan, you know you’re good-looking.  Did you sleep well?”

“Like a baby,” I replied.

“So did I.”

She finished making the coffee and poured out two mugs.  We picked them up and went into the living room.  We’d hardly sat down when the ‘phone rang. It was Mandy.

“Hello Amanda, how are you today.”

“I’m fine,” she said, “and you?”

“On top of the world,” I replied, “how did it go with Tim last night?”

“Oh it was no problem,” she replied, “he came home quite late and, after he had something to eat, he wanted to make love and started kissing me and touching me. When we eventually got undressed and more into things, he licked me and then commented on how wet I was and that I tasted different to how I usually did.  I told him that I’d been masturbating with my dildo.  That seemed to excite him, and he asked if he could watch me do it. So I got it out and started using it while he took out his cock and started to play with himself.”

“My word,” I exclaimed, “has he done that before?”

“No,” she replied,  “he hasn’t.  Anyway, I carried on with my dildo and got quite carried away until I heard him grunt and saw that he’d cum.”

This was music to my ears. Tim getting off watching his fiancée fucking herself with a dildo.  He would find it even more exciting watching a real cock fucking her, and I meant that real cock to be mine.

“Wow. That was unexpected,” I said.

“What are you up to today?” She asked.

“I’m spending the day with Sarah,” I replied, “she’s actually here at the moment.”

“What?” She said, “How can she do that? She knew I was going to see you,  what a cow.”

“No, Mandy, she’s not a cow, she’s a friend.  And you can thank her for last night.  It was because of her that I agreed to see you and that we will continue to see each other.  She was the one that talked me round and told me not to cut you off.”

“Let me speak to her.”

I handed the ‘phone to Sarah then decided to leave the room.  I didn’t want to hear what was said.  I wanted to continue to have both of them and thought it best to let them sort out their differences themselves.  I went into my bedroom then decided I’d have a shower.  Once I had finished I went back to the living room but they were still talking.  Sarah was sounding quite cheerful, though, and I heard her laugh a few times.  I told her I was going out for some pastries, and left.  I returned after some twenty minutes to find they had finished.  Sarah had made some more coffee so I put out the pastries and went to sit down in the living room.

“Are you guys sorted out?” I asked.

“Of course we are,” she replied, “once she understood more about you and what drives you, she realised that you would never be exclusive and that you would always have more than one partner.  I told her about Jenny as well, which did not surprise her.  So your lifestyle won’t be affected, Mandy will still be there for you when you want her, as will Jenny, as will I.  I do think, however, that you should give Tim a few months without your interference.”

“That’s up to her,” I said, “I won’t go looking for her, but if she comes looking for me I’m not going to say no. Anyway, Tim may be a willing participant.”

“Oh really?”

Then I told her what Mandy had told me about last night.  Mandy had tried to explain it, but I’m not sure that Tim didn’t suspect she’d been fooling around and that it was another man’s cum that had made her wet and that he’d licked out of her.  He may even have been fantasising about another man when he masturbated to her using her dildo.  Whatever it was, I was pretty sure he would enjoy watching.

“I think you may be right,” Sarah said, “but just take a few months before you try to cuck him.”

The rest of the morning and early afternoon unfolded in the way we both knew it would and what we had wanted.  We pleasured each other in as many ways as we could.  We kissed, cuddled, touched, licked, sucked, and fucked, then around mid-afternoon, I told her I was going out that evening.

“Oh.  Where are you going?”

“Jenny and Dave.  They’re having a dinner party.”

“And she invited you? She’s a brazen bitch.”

“Oh come on, Sarah, you guys are friends.  No need to be nasty.”

“Yes, but she’s more important to you than I am and that pisses me off.”

I held her tightly and kissed her.

“Don’t be like that.  You know neither of us is exclusive.”

She kissed me back and calmed down then told me she’d like to go home. I drove her to her house and escorted her inside.  She turned round and put her arms around my neck and gave me a long, deep kiss.

“Thank you so much for a lovely time,” she said, “maybe we can do it again sometime.”

“I’d like that,” I replied.

“Alright then, let’s see how it goes.  Look after yourself now and leave Mandy alone.  Behave yourself tonight.”

I smiled at her and left.  On the way home I thought about how my life was unfolding.  I was beginning to like Sarah a lot, and could see myself sharing more of my life with her.  She had a bubbly personality, a good sense of fun, and understood me exceptionally well.  She was also quite the best fuck I’d ever had and was ever likely to have.  Sex with her was sensational. 

On the other hand, Jenny was still more important to me.  Not only was she pregnant with my child, she was also a woman with whom I felt completely aligned emotionally, intellectually, and socially.  She was also a bloody satisfying sexual partner, if not quite as sensational as Sarah.  If there was ever any conflict, I would always choose Jenny.  Mandy was a diversion, but had the potential to loom large in my life.  She was fun to be with and I enjoyed our time together but, importantly, she would soon be married and it looked like her husband-to-be might be a cuck and enjoy giving his wife to me.  That had the potential to be very exciting.

When I got home I decided to take a short nap before getting ready for Jenny and Dave’s dinner party.  I set the clock and had a two-hour rest before showering and changing into smart-casual clothes - a formal shirt, trousers, and a jacket.  I found a good bottle of red wine and left for their house.  As I was driving there, I was amused at the events of today.  I now had three relationships on the go and in a twenty-four-hour period, I’d fucked two of them and was going to dinner with the third.  I wondered if I could fuck her as well, but decided that was most unlikely.

I arrived at Jenny’s house and, after parking the car, rang the bell.  Dave answered and welcomed me in.  I gave him the bottle of wine and followed him through to the living room.  There were two other couples and a single woman there.  I wondered whether Jenny was trying to matchmake me or simply evening out the numbers.  When I saw that the woman was Moira, I knew it was the latter.  She was a tall, ungainly woman with a waspish tongue, and Jenny knew there was no spark between us.  Everybody was holding a drink and, before long, I was too.  Dave was holding the floor and giving opinions on every subject.  He was also drinking too much.

“So Dave,” I said, “are you looking forward to becoming a father?”

“Of course I am,” he said, “especially as it’s a boy.  The Mitchell line will continue.  Let’s hope he inherits his father’s good looks and his mother’s brain.”

“I’ll drink to that,” I said, raising my glass.  We all toasted the remark and drank.  I wanted to add something about inheriting his father’s cock, but obviously couldn’t do so. 

Jenny arrived from the kitchen.  Dave poured her a glass of orange juice

“Hello Alan,” she said, “glad you could come,” and kissed me on each cheek.

“Jenny, you look fabulous,” I said, kissing her on each cheek, “pregnancy suits you.  Perhaps you should have lots of children.”

“Let’s wait until this one gets out,” she replied, then turned away and started talking to the others.

We spent another half hour or so in the living room before Jenny invited us to go through to the dining room.  Jenny told everyone where to sit, deliberately mixing everyone up.  I sat next to her on one side and to Beth, one of the other women on the other.  Dinner was uneventful.  The food was delicious and the wine very good.  I pressed my leg against Jenny’s and was pleased to feel her press back against mine.  Once or twice I put my hand on her thigh and stroked it.  We stayed seated at the table after dinner was finished and Dave brought out liquors and cognac.  Everyone partook and the conversation flowed.

“So Dave, how did you manage a boy?” one of the men asked.

“Must have been my big balls,” Dave answered, now quite drunk.

“Shush, Dave,” Jenny said, “don’t use that language.”

“Nonsense,” he slurred, “these are our friends.  We can say these things in front of them.”

“Have you thought of a name yet?” I interjected, trying to change the subject.

“We’re toying with Richard, but we’re not settled on anything,” she replied.

The conversation moved on until one of the couples said they had to leave as their babysitter couldn’t stay too late, and they left.  It wasn’t long after that before the other couple left, followed by Moira.  That left me as the only visitor.  I helped clear way the table and tidy the living room, then went into the kitchen with her while Dave slumped in an easy chair and started snoring.

“I thought he’d stopped drinking,” I said.

“I thought so too, but he’s come home drunk a few times,” she replied.

“I’m so sorry to hear that,” I said, “let me know if I can help in any way.”

“Just be there if I need you.”

“Of course I’ll be there,” I said, standing behind her and putting my arms around her to hold her bump, “for you and for our child.”

I kissed the side of her neck, brushing my lips up and down, then licked inside her ear.

“Stop it, Alan,” she said, squirming, “you know I’m very sensitive there.”

I carried on licking then sucked her earlobe and nibbled it while I moved my hands up and fondled her breasts. 

“No don’t,” she said, softly, “I’ll start dribbling.”

I ignored her and carried on as I felt her knees bend and she leaned back against me.  She turned her head to the side, exposing her neck.  I kissed it again, this time licking her skin, then sucking it in.  She was now grinding her butt into my groin.  After a few minutes, I felt her hand between us as she started to rub my cock through my trousers.  I pulled back my hips to give her better access.  She unzipped my fly and pulled open my boxers to drag my cock out and fondle it.  I took my right hand off her breast and put it under the back of her maternity dress.  She was wearing panties, but they were large and offered no resistance to my fingers as I felt underneath them for her slit.  It was nice and wet, allowing my fingers easy access between her labia to rub up and down before inserting them in the entrance to her vagina.

“Oh Alan, we can’t do this,” she said.

“Nonsense,” I replied, “of course we can.”

I spotted a chair nearby and hooking a foot around one of its legs, dragged it next to us.

“Lift your right foot and put it on the chair,” I said.

She let go of my cock and did that and, as she did, I felt her cunt open.  I took my left hand off her other breast while I shuffled round behind her, then bent my knees and holding my cock in my left hand, manoeuvred it into a position where I had pushed her panties to the side, so that I could enter her as I took my fingers out of her cunt.  In no time I was inside her as she pressed down on my cock.  I reached round and into the waistband of her panties to feel her clit, then started fucking her.

“Oh god, Alan, we shouldn’t be doing this now,” she said softly, but didn’t push me away.  Instead she fucked me back as she fondled my balls.  I didn’t reply, but kept on fucking her.  I was pretty certain that she wasn’t going to cum as she was too worried, so I concentrated on my own feelings.  Her cunt was doing its usual delightful caressing of my cock as her fingers tickled my balls.  I wasn’t going to last long.  I speeded up my thrusting, but was careful not to go too deep.  Her muscles clenched at my shaft, massaging it.  My corona was itching madly and I could feel precum constantly dribbling out of the end of my cock.

“Cum for me, lover,” she whispered, carefully squeezing my balls, “I want to feel that big cock pulse as it ejaculates.”

That was enough for me.  I clenched my buttocks as my muscles tensed and felt my cock throb and enlarge as semen surged up my urethra and into her vagina.  It wasn’t a huge pulse as I’d cum too many times in the last 24 hours for that to happen.  I also only managed two further ejaculations before my cock detumesced and slipped out of her, dripping on the floor, followed by a blob of semen falling from her cunt.  She put her leg down from the chair and turned round and kissed me.

“I knew you needed that,” she said, “was it OK?”

“Lovely,” I replied, “thank you for looking after me.”

She smiled, then got some paper and cleaned the mess on the floor.  I put my cock back inside my boxers and zipped up my trousers.

“Would you like me to help put Dave to bed?” I asked.

“No, I can manage,” she replied, “you go home now.”

We walked to the door and, after a long kiss exploring each other’s mouths, I left.  On the way home I thought that perhaps I’d been a bit selfish, but then dismissed the thought.  I’d wanted to fuck her so that I’d been with all three of them, and then doing so in a room next to her husband made it particularly appealing.  I returned home feeling pleased with the way everything was developing. 

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments