Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chicago Series; Part 20 of many :P This part is a little heavier on character development, for those of you who have been following along with the series :)"

Sam 

Before I even opened my eyes, I felt Chris spooning me, grinding his hard cock into me as he groped my breasts and kissed my neck. My body was already responding to him, tingling and writhing before my brain caught up and I realized what was happening. I hadn’t meant to fall asleep or let Chris stay the night. But my initial panicked thoughts vanished pretty quickly as I felt his cock pushing through my swollen lips from behind. 

“Mmm,” Chris groaned, pressing himself deeper. 

He pulled me back against him and lifted my leg over his. Then he brought my hand to my pussy, pressing on it and helping me to rub my clit, spreading my fingers around his cock to stroke him as he continued thrusting.  

I moaned as I touched myself and felt Chris’ cock pushing into me, stretching me again.  

He alternated holding my hip and rubbing my clit with me, while his other hand slid under me and pulled me back against his chest. He squeezed my breast and then held me by my throat while he kissed my neck and whispered into my ear. 

“I want to feel you cumming on my cock again, Sam. Help me make you feel good.”

My back arched, and I moaned, rubbing my clit faster and grinding on Chris’ cock. With my other hand, I pressed on his as it held my neck, encouraging him to hold and squeeze it tighter. 

Chris groaned and clamped his fingers around my throat, thrusting faster and harder into me. 

I felt his hips bouncing off of my ass and knew I was close, using the leg that was hooked over his to pull him into me faster and harder. Then I moaned louder, cumming around his cock. 

“Yes, fuck! That’s it, Sam. Keep cumming, Keep squeezing my cock!” Chris groaned into my ear, fucking me through my orgasm. 

He kept thrusting hard and fast, pounding into me until he was almost on top of me. The way his cock stretched and rubbed me from inside felt so good, and the friction from his fast thrusts extended my pleasure. I kept rubbing my clit, and had barely recovered from one orgasm before I felt another start. I moaned and clenched around him, pushing back on his cock. 

“Oh, fuck yes!” Chris yelled. 

Then he grunted, thrusting into me hard and deep, filling my pussy with more hot spurts of cum. 

“God damn, that’s a good way to wake up,” he moaned, pulling out and rolling onto his back. 

I turned to face him, smiling nervously. I couldn’t help agreeing with him but still felt uneasy that he’d stayed the night. 

“What is it?” Chris asked, picking up on my weirdness. 

I shrugged one shoulder, trying to brush it off. I didn’t feel like getting into it or talking to Chris about my mixed feelings. “Nothing,” I replied, simply. 

“Has Married Mark ever spent the night with you?” he asked, making me feel transparent. 

I gave him a look that I hoped was a warning not to continue this line of questioning. “Once…” 

Chris just nodded, smirking. 

Then I distracted him away from the topic, staring down at his still-hard cock as it gleamed with both of our cum. Looking straight into his eyes, I scooted down on the bed until I was at eye level with his sticky erection. I leaned in, leading with my tongue, and set to work licking and sucking him clean, taking my time to reach every inch of him. 

“Oh god,” Chris groaned. 

That was too easy. His cock twitched and strained in my mouth. It made my pussy tingle and throb, so I reached down to rub myself and ease some of that tension. 

He moaned, leaning up to watch. “Come ride my cock.” 

“Mmm, okay,” I agreed, smiling and licking my lips as I climbed over him, carefully. 

Chris’ cum was leaking out of me as I took his wet, hard cock into my hand and stroked him along my slit. Then I eased myself onto him with a groan, his big cock stretching me back open. My head rolled back, and I leaned forward, holding myself up with one hand on his chest. The other hand continued rubbing my clit as I rode him, gradually picking up speed. 

Chris laid back, moaning and enjoying the view, occasionally thrusting up into me, his hands running over my hips and up to caress and play with my breasts. 

Then my phone buzzed from the bedside table. We looked at each other, and then Chris smirked before reaching for it. 

“Speak of the married devil,” Chris said, smiling as he handed the phone to me, showing me the notification that I had a text from Mark. 

I wasn’t sure if it would be a good idea to check it at that point. But, rather than overthinking it, I just swiped my phone open while grinding slowly on Chris’ cock. 

Mark: How’s my horny slut this morning? 

I nearly laughed, considering my present circumstances. 

Sam: Pretty good :) 

Sam: Waking up wet and horny :P 

“What’s he saying?” Chris asked, gripping my hips and guiding me to grind on his cock while I texted. 

“Just saying good morning,” I answered simply, looking at him over my phone. 

“Gonna tell him you’re getting fucked?” he smirked back. 

I shrugged, coyly. “Maybe.” 

Then my phone buzzed again, so I turned my attention back to the screen. 

Mark: Mmmm

Mark: Does my slut want to cum? 

My smile grew involuntarily until my cheeks hurt from the strain. 

Sam: Yes, I need to

Mark: Hmm…

Mark: Have you been a good slut this weekend?

A small chuckle escaped as I read that. 

“What is it?” Chris asked, thrusting into me deeper and grinding. 

“Mmm,” I moaned, grinding with him. Then, against my better judgment, I turned the phone around to show Chris the messages. 

He smiled back, squeezing my ass. “I want to see what he says if you tell him you’re on my cock right now.” 

I thought about it, biting my lip. It was tempting to tell Mark the truth. But selfishly, I didn’t want things to get sidetracked if Mark got upset that I was with Chris, or put it together that he must’ve spent the night.  

Sam: I have :) 

Mark: How many times did you cum? 

That message gave me pause. I should’ve expected that Mark would want that piece of data, but I hadn’t kept a running tally of my orgasms. 

“What did you tell him?” Chris asked, breaking me out of my thoughts. 

“Nothing yet,” I answered. “He wants to know how many orgasms I’ve had this weekend.” 

Chris smiled, and his cock twitched inside me. 

“Excited for me to give him the count? Knowing how much you contributed?” I asked, smiling down at him. 

“Still contributing,” he corrected me, suddenly holding my hips and thrusting up again. “I want to add to your total right now.” 

“Fuck!” I yelped, falling forward onto his chest suddenly, letting my phone drop to the bed beside him. 

“How many times did you cum, Sam?” Chris asked, squeezing my ass and holding me in place, pounding me with his cock. 

I moaned and cursed, my back arching, hardly able to focus on anything other than the feeling of his cock filling me. 

“How many times did you cum during your orgy Friday night? Did you fuck them all? Both guys and your slutty friend?” 

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” I smirked, reaching down to rub my clit as he fucked me. 

“Tell me,” Chris demanded, thrusting harder, deeper. 

“Ooh, fuck!” I yelled. “We mostly watched each other, in couples. Then both guys fucked me. Jenna wanted to watch me take both of their cocks.” 

“That’s so hot,” Chris groaned, pulling me down to grind on his cock. “How many times did you cum?” 

I struggled to remember, breathing hard and writhing on top of him. I was close to cumming again as I reflected on my sluttiness from the weekend, and basked in the sluttiness of the current moment. 

“You saw the first one at the bar while we were dancing.”

“Yeah, that was fucking hot,” Chris groaned. “Letting him make you cum with so many people around.” 

“Yeah,” I smiled, blushing. “The next one was while he was going down on me.”

“What were the others doing?” 

“Fucking. She was riding him right next to us on the couch.” 

“Mmm,” Chris moaned, alternating thrusting and guiding my hips to grind on his cock. 

“Then a third time, when Eric was fucking me and I was sucking Kyle’s cock. Right after he came inside Jenna.” 

Chris groaned, surging and grinding into me. “Tasting them both?”  

“Yes,” I admitted, smiling down at him. 

“Fuck!” he yelled, letting go and fucking me harder and faster than he had yet. “Cum again on my cock, Sam!” 

“Oh god!” I yelped, nearly falling forward with the force of his thrusts. 

Before I could react, Chris grunted and pushed up deeper into me, and I felt his cum spraying inside me. 

“Fuck!” I moaned, rubbing my clit fast and clenching around him. 

It turned me on so much to feel Chris cumming inside of me as I told him about fucking someone else. And that he wanted to add to my orgasm count for the weekend before I reported back to Mark. 

He barely slowed his thrusts as he came, moaning and continuing to slam into me. “Cum on my fucking cock!” 

I yelled out, rubbing my clit fast and moaning as Chris’ command pushed me over the edge again. 

Then he wrapped his arms around me as he sat up and guided me to continue grinding in his lap. He gripped a fistful of my hair and pulled me into a deep kiss as our bodies writhed together. 

“So three on Friday night?” Chris asked with a smile once he finally pulled back. 

I laughed. “Four. I came one more time while they were both inside me.”

Chris groaned. “DP?” 

I nodded, smirking and squeezing around him. 

“So hot. Then last night, that loser didn’t make you cum at all.”

“No,” I chuckled. 

“But I did. Quite a few times.”

“How many?” I asked, teasing, but also because I hadn’t kept count. 

“Shit… six or seven, right?” 

“One on your mouth,” I started, grinning. 

“Then pretty quickly again on my cock,” he added, guiding my hips to grind on him again.

“Twice,” I amended. “And the first one for you.” 

“Yeah. Then I fucked you from behind, and you were bouncing your ass on my dick,” he said, giving my ass another smack and squeeze. 

“That was number four for me and two for you,” I smiled back, running my hands over his chest.

“Yeah. Then you came while I was licking your ass.” 

“Mmm, yeah, that was a good one,” I smiled, moaning and writhing on him with that reminder. “And then you fucked me some more and got number six.”

“And you made me cum a third time when you moaned my name.”

“Then…” I trailed off, looking down at the towel that was still draped on the bed.   

Chris chuckled. “Then an explosive number seven for you and four for me.” 

“Yeah,” I agreed, smiling as I remembered how good it felt when Chris made me squirt. 

“So eleven. Plus three so far this morning?” he added.

“Yeah. So far,” I smirked. 

“Mmm,” Chris groaned, pulling me into another kiss. “Gonna text him back?” 

I nodded, smiling and reaching for my phone to text Mark back. 

Sam: 14 times so far, I believe :P 

He got back to me right away, which made me wonder whether he’d been watching his phone the whole time, waiting for my response while Chris added one to my total. 

Mark: Mmm, good slut

Mark: Go for one more and make it an even 15 ;) 

I smiled and showed Chris the response. 

“You heard the man,” Chris chuckled. 

But before we could get carried away, my phone buzzed again.

Mark: I don’t want to hear anything else yet

Mark: I want all the details in person

Sam: Ok :) 

Mark: But for now… get out your dildo

I smiled and blushed, tingling again. 

Sam: The big one? :P 

Mark: Yes, the big one ;)

“What’s he saying now?” Chris asked.

I laughed a little and showed him. 

He smirked. “I think I have a big dildo you can use.” 

“That sounds like more fun,” I admitted, biting my lip. 

Then I typed out another response to Mark. 

Sam: And what should I do with it? ;) 

Mark: Slide it into that wet, slutty, used pussy

I moaned as I read Mark’s response, thinking about how he’d be imagining me playing with my toy, laying back on my bed, and fucking myself with it. 

Chris leaned closer and looked at the message, then smiled and shifted us around until I was on my back. He took care to adjust the towel under me, so I knew what he was thinking. 

He smirked and winked at me, then settled between my legs, teasing my slit with his cock before easing back into me. “Tell me what he wants you to do with your dildo.” 

I moaned, arching my back and spreading my legs further as Chris stretched my pussy once again. 

Sam: Pushing inside now

Mark: Mmm

Mark: Good slut

Mark: How does that big cock feel? 

Sam: It feels so good stretching me

Meanwhile, Chris built up his thrusts, going a little deeper and harder each time, angling his cock to rub against my spot.

“Fuck,” I moaned, moving the phone aside to watch him, my eyebrows furrowing in pleasure. 

“Good?” he asked. 

“Yes, so good,” I breathed. 

Then I went back to typing. 

Sam: Rubbing inside me

Mark: Mmm

Mark: Are you picturing your neighbor’s cock? 

My eyes went wide when I read that message. I felt suddenly self-conscious like Mark must be watching us somehow. Had I accidentally said anything that might’ve led him to guess I was with Chris? But no… I remembered he brought up Chris’ big cock when we’d picked out the dildo together a few weeks back. He must just be remembering that.  

“What’s he saying now?” Chris asked.

I laughed and couldn’t resist showing him the message.

He smirked and laughed too, still thrusting. “Well? Are you?”

I laughed and moaned, typing back to Mark without responding to Chris.

Sam: Yes

Mark: You could see if he’s free

Mark: Continue your slut weekend

My smile grew even bigger somehow until my cheeks felt strained and sore. It excited me so much that Mark was suggesting I should hook up with Chris. I was still a little worried that he might be upset to find out I’d already gone for it without his permission. But at least I knew that the general idea of me fucking Chris again wasn’t upsetting or off the table.

Mark continued texting as I savored the moment. 

Mark: But first make yourself cum on that dildo for me

Mark: Feel it stretching you

Mark: Imagine Chris thrusting into you, filling you

Mark: While I sit in your desk chair and watch, stroking my cock

“Ooh, god,” I moaned, unable to hold back my reaction as I read Mark’s messages and felt Chris’ cock grinding into me.

“Tell me,” Chris groaned, breathing hard and building back up, too. 

“He’s telling me to imagine your cock,” I replied. “To imagine you’re fucking me while he watches.” 

“Mmm,” Chris groaned, smirking at me again. “You want him to watch me fuck you?”

“Yesss,” I moaned, my back arching as he kept grinding into my g spot. “I want that so much!” 

“Fuck, Sam!” Chris yelled. It looked like he was barely restraining himself from letting go and fucking me wildly. 

Sam: I want that so much

I could barely type out the message, so tense as I built up towards another big orgasm.    

“Touch yourself,” Chris commanded. “Cum on my cock. I need to feel you soaking me again.” 

I groaned and reached down to rub my clit fast, holding my phone in my other hand and watching for more messages from Mark. 

Mark: I want to see you taking his big cock

Mark: Such an eager slut

“Oh, fuck!” I yelled, moaning, writhing, getting close. I typed out my response with one hand.

Sam: Fuck

Sam: Close

Then I looked up to see Chris watching me, a determined look on his face. “Cum on me. Cum all over me,” he pleaded, smiling. 

My face contorted with the building pressure and pleasure. But I held on, waiting for one more message from Mark, to feel like I was cumming with him, too.

Mark: Reach down and rub that clit fast

Mark: Thrust deeper, faster

I felt another gushing release and yelled out, pushing back on Chris’ chest until he pulled out, releasing a torrent of liquid. It spouted up and drenched his cock and stomach before dripping down onto the towel. 

Chris watched with a giddy grin on his face, moaning and leaning back down to kiss me deeply once the show was over. Then he brushed his lips over my cheek and ear to my neck, kissing, sucking on my skin. 

I moaned and wrapped myself around him, reaching down for his cock and putting it back inside me. 

“Fuck!” Chris groaned, pushing in and thrusting deep again right away. 

He sucked on my nipple, thrusting harder and faster. Within moments, he filled me again, groaning and releasing several more spurts of cum deep inside me.  

We both moaned and smiled, and Chris kissed me deeply as he continued grinding into me, driving his cum deeper. 

After a few moments, I pushed back gently on his chest and reached for my phone again, finding a few more messages from Mark.

Mark: Cum on his cock

Mark: Be my slut and cum for him while I watch

Mark: I want to see you cum hard 

Reading those messages caused another tingle as Chris’ cock continued twitching inside me. 

Sam: Cumming

Then Chris eased out of me, sitting back on his heels over me. “So, are you gonna call your neighbor over to fuck you, then?”  

I laughed. “Sounds like fun to me.” 

“I’ll say,” he smirked, rubbing my thigh affectionately. 

My phone buzzed again. 

Mark: Mmm

Mark: Good slut

Mark: I won’t be back until this afternoon

Mark: And might not be free to chat until our normal time tonight

Mark: Let me know if you decide to invite Chris ;) 

Sam: Okay, I might ;) 

Mark: Have fun

Mark: Be a good slut

Sam: I will :P 

After that, I took a shower while Chris made coffee and breakfast. Then he kept teasing me about Mark’s messages as we sat and ate together, him in his underwear and me in my robe. 

“Are you going to tell him everything? Or are you going to let him think you only invited me over after he said you should?” Chris asked.

“I’m not sure,” I admitted, still thinking it over. 

“Well… I might have something that could help you decide.” 

I cocked my head and looked at him curiously. “What do you mean?”

Chris’ face flushed suddenly, and I noticed he was squirming in his seat. “I sort of… did something.” 

My stomach dropped a little as I stared back at him, nervous about what he was about to tell me. “What did you do?”

“I might have made a video this morning.” 

My eyes scanned his as I pieced together what he was telling me. “You made a video of… what, exactly?”

He shrugged. “Well… everything. I started recording before I woke you up with my cock, and it kept going until I stopped it while you were in the bathroom. I had my phone propped up on your desk to capture everything.” 

My mind flashed over everything that happened that morning, now captured on video. “And what are you planning on doing with the video?” I asked, nervously.

“Oh, no… I just want to keep it for myself,” he assured me. “And I’ll erase it if you really don’t want me to have it. But after what ended up happening with Mark texting you and all, I thought you might want to share it with him. It could be a fun way to show him what you were really up to while he was texting unless you think he’d be mad.”

It took a minute for me to process everything Chris was saying and let it sink into where I could decide how I felt about it. On the one hand, thinking about watching that video alone, much less with Mark, was making me tingle. He’d just texted about wanting to watch Chris fuck me. I knew I didn’t want to settle for less than the real, live thing, but maybe showing it to him on video would be a good way of building up to that. Plus, the thought of Chris having it and rewatching it all the time on his own was exciting, too. Though I wasn’t sure Mark would feel the same way. 

Chris poked around at the scrambled eggs on his plate, studying me and waiting for my response. “What do you think?” he asked, finally.

I sighed, letting out a deep breath and smiling nervously, my face twitching a little as if unsure what expression to make. “I’m not sure,” I admitted. “Can I think about it?” 

He nodded enthusiastically. “Of course. Here, let me give it to you so you can watch and decide.” 

I handed him my phone, and he airdropped the video to me, then showed me as he deleted it from his phone. “If you decide you’re fine with me having it, I can get it back from you later. Otherwise, you can just delete it and that’s it.”

“Thanks,” I said afterward. 

“No problem,” he replied earnestly. “Are you pissed?”

“Not exactly. But why didn’t you ask me first before recording?” 

Chris shrugged. “I don’t know. I just got the idea and did it, figuring it might be one of those things that would be better to ask forgiveness for after. But I was always planning to tell you about it. I wasn’t going to just keep it without telling you.”

I nodded, taking in what he was telling me. “Okay. Well, I’ll watch it and let you know. And I think I want to ask Mark first, too.” 

“Sure,” Chris agreed, easily. “I hope this doesn’t fuck things up for him letting me fuck you again. Or for you wanting to fuck me again.” 

I couldn’t help smirking, and bit my lip to try to hide it. “Hopefully the overall impact will be… positive.” 

Chris laughed. “Yeah, I would hope so.” 

So, we finished our breakfast, and then I walked Chris out. 

***

Afterward, I took advantage of the nice weather and walked all the way to campus, planning on going to the gym to work out and then hanging around with my coworkers for a while. After such a wild couple of days, I was craving some normal life. 

The leisurely walk gave me a chance to reflect on my slutty activity from the past couple of days. Mark had wanted me to be a slut this weekend, and boy, was I! I smiled as I thought back over everything I’d done, and felt a little in awe of myself. In two days, I’d hooked up with three different strangers, one of my girlfriends, and my neighbor. Fifteen orgasms, including two squirting orgasms. And I’d let two guys fuck me at once. I’d actually been DP’d while my friend watched and encouraged it. Who does that?! Until this weekend, I didn’t think that was something that happened in real life. 

Oh, and I’d apparently become a porn star, too. I was almost afraid to watch the video Chris made and even more nervous to show it to Mark. I just hoped that he would get turned on by it and that he’d still want to watch me with Chris. Maybe even more than he did before. 

My memories from the entire weekend felt so insane, but so exciting at the same time. Though I had to admit, I felt fairly overwhelmed by all of it. 

When I got to the gym, Jenna was working, and I blushed when I saw her. We both laughed, neither of us bringing up anything that had happened Friday night in front of our other coworkers. For now, it was our little secret.

Mark

I couldn’t wait to see Sam and hear all about her slutty activity from the weekend. So even though I was pretty beat from traveling, I texted her as soon as I’d finished unpacking to see if she might be up for some company.

Mark: I might go visit my mom

Mark: Maybe I can come by your place for a while first? ;) 

While I waited for Sam’s response, I told Heather I’d be going out and asked her if she needed me to pick anything up on my way home. I figured it couldn’t hurt to have an excuse for taking longer, just in case. 

Almost an hour later, Sam still hadn’t seen my messages. 

Mark: Recovering from your slutty weekend? 

Mark: Or still going? ;)

I wondered what might be causing Sam to go so long without checking her phone. The last time that happened, it was because she was busy fucking her neighbor, Chris. And I’d told her she should invite him over again today. 

As much as I enjoyed the idea of catching her with Chris again, I decided I didn’t want to interrupt if that was what she was doing. So, I rearranged my plans and texted Sam again with an update.

Mark: Heading to my mom’s now

Mark: Let me know when you get this. I can stop by on the way home instead.

Mark: Hope you’re having a good afternoon ;) 

A couple of hours later, there was still no indication that Sam had read my messages. I stalled at my mom’s, hoping to hear from Sam before heading out. But it was getting late enough that I needed to leave soon if I wanted to have any time to stop at her apartment before going home. 

Mark: Leaving my mom’s now

Mark: Let me know if I should stop by

I took the long way home, a route that would bring me past Sam’s. I parked near her building, then checked my phone one more time. Still nothing. Her curtains were closed, so I couldn’t tell if the lights were on. 

Curiosity got the best of me. I was there anyway, so I figured I might as well see if she was home. I walked over and buzzed up to her apartment, not sure what to expect. 

“Hello?” came a female voice from the intercom. It didn’t sound like Sam, so I figured it must be Molly, her roommate. 

“Hi…” I started, suddenly not sure what to say. “This is Mark. Is Sam there?” 

There was a pause, then the buzzer sounded, and I let myself in. 

Sam was at the door when I made it up the stairs. Her expression looked a little off. I could tell by the way she kissed me right away that she was excited to see me too, but she seemed a little… anxious, maybe. 

Molly was there too, and it felt a little awkward. Though Sam had assured me her roommate had made peace with the fact that she was dating an older, married guy, I knew Molly didn’t think the most of me. We made friendly small talk for a minute, then I was relieved when Sam led me into her room and closed the door behind us. 

Her desk lamp was on, and a couple of textbooks were open, as well as Sam’s computer. 

“Homework time?” 

“Yeah, trying to get caught up on everything I should’ve done over the weekend,” she said. 

MargotMilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargotMilf

Maybe that’s what her mood was about. She could be stressed about her classwork. “Sorry to just drop by. I tried texting you a few times, but it didn’t look like you were getting them. Then I just stopped by on the way back from my mom’s.”

“Oh, okay. Sorry about that. I put my phone away to focus. I was going to check later. I thought you said you wouldn’t be free to talk until our normal time,” Sam explained, retrieving her phone to check my messages. 

“Yeah, that’s okay,” I told her. “It was kind of a last-minute thing. I wanted to see you.” 

She smiled up from her phone, then set it back down and moved closer, wrapping her arms around me. “I’m really happy you came by. I’ve been wanting to see you, too.” 

I cupped her face and leaned down to kiss her, deepening when I felt and heard her moaning into me. 

“So, how’s my naughty slut?” I asked when we finally pulled back. 

She laughed nervously and pulled out of my arms. “Feeling very naughty and slutty. I hope you’ll be proud.” 

“I’m sure I will be,” I said with an encouraging wink. “I can’t wait to hear about your weekend. But we can do it another time if you’re busy.” 

“No, I appreciate you making the time to come see me. I want you to stay.”

“Is it okay with Molly here?” 

Sam shrugged. “I think so.” 

“Okay,” I chuckled. Then I made myself comfortable on her bed, lying on my side in the spot closest to the wall and patting the comforter beside me, beckoning her closer. 

She smiled and climbed on. I expected her to lie down beside me, but she sat up cross-legged instead, facing me. 

“Start at the beginning?” I asked, prompting her when she didn’t start talking right away. 

“Okay,” she agreed, taking a deep breath. “Well, I went out Friday night with Jenna, like I told you.”

Sam went on and told me all about how Jenna had picked out a pair of guys for them to hook up with, and how it gradually turned into a foursome, including some fun interactions between the girls. 

I was surprised, and a little thrown off to hear that she’d had group sex for the first time without me. But I was turned on nonetheless, my cock growing and twitching in my jeans as I listened. I decided not to make a big deal out of it. Sam’s mood already felt fragile, and I didn’t want to throw things off. So, I just let her tell me everything, stopping her occasionally to ask for more details. 

Sam noticed I was getting hard and reached over to rub my bulge through my pants as she recounted the events. Things still felt a little off, but her hand felt really good, so I didn’t stop her as she opened my pants and started stroking my cock. 

“Tell me more about Jenna. Is there anything else you’d want to try with her?”

“Maybe…” she answered, blushing and laughing nervously. 

“Tell me what you’re thinking about.”

After just a brief pause, Sam answered. “I think I would want to try going down on her. I’d want to see if I could make her cum.” 

“I’m sure you would. And I’d want to watch.” 

“I’d want you to,” she grinned. “And I’m sure you wouldn’t be opposed to participating?” 

I shrugged, but couldn’t quite hide my smirk or the way my cock twitched again at the thought. “I’d love watching you either way. But I am a guy, so of course anything else would be a huge fantasy come true.” 

She laughed, and I thought I could see some wheels turning in her mind. 

“What are you thinking?” I asked again, feeling excited about her answer. 

But Sam shook off whatever thought she’d had, and, instead, she asked, “I’m wondering how much time you have. Should I keep going and tell you about Saturday? Or should we pause here for me to make you cum before you have to get home?” 

“I want to hear the rest,” I answered, without even checking the time. “You said you had fourteen orgasms. How many of those were on Friday?” 

“Four of them,” Sam answered, blushing.

“So quite a few last night. You found someone good?” 

Sam laughed a little. “Not at first.”

Then she told me all about the guy she’d brought home last night; how he’d tried getting her off in the Uber ride, then fucked her face and came inside her quickly when they got back to her apartment and left without making her cum. 

“That’s disappointing,” I smiled, running my fingers through her hair as she continued stroking me.

Sam shrugged. “Yeah, it was. But I also thought it was kinda hot that he used me like that.”

“Mmm,” I moaned. “You liked that?” 

She nodded, looking up at me and blushing, biting her lip. 

“It’s hot that you enjoyed being used like a slut,” I agreed. Then another thought crossed my mind. “So if he didn’t make you cum at all, who did the next ten orgasms come from?” 

Sam’s blush deepened. “Well, Chris ended up coming over after Adam left. I had the curtains open, and he saw the whole thing through our windows, and then he texted me when he saw Adam leave.”

So Chris had been involved, after all. Funny she didn’t mention that this morning when I suggested she should invite him over. “I want to see the texts,” I demanded, my jealousy taking over even as my cock throbbed in Sam’s hand. 

She hesitated before getting up to get her phone. But then she just unlocked it and handed it over. 

As I scrolled back to Chris’ messages from last night, I noticed some that were from Friday. I looked up at Sam right away. “He texted you Friday, too.”

“Yeah, I ran into him at the bar Jenna and I went to.”

“Just by coincidence?” I asked as I scanned through the flirty texts, not sure if I believed her. “Looks like he was trying really hard to get you to go home with him that night.” 

“He saw the orgasm in the bar. And then he was trying to get me to bring Jenna home with him and ditch the other guys,” Sam answered, trying to laugh it off despite her nerves as she resumed stroking me. 

All of Chris’ texts from Friday night went unanswered by Sam, so I had no reason to doubt her. But then I saw that the first message on Saturday was from her. 

“You initiated it on Saturday,” I said. “Wanted to give him a show?” 

“I guess I wanted to, yeah,” Sam admitted, blushing and getting a little squirrelly. “Adam brought up the thing about being watched with the Uber driver, and that made me think about Chris.”

Then I saw more messages from Chris, inviting himself over. Or rather, making Sam beg him to come over. And she had. “You needed his cock,” I observed.

“Yes,” she admitted, in a soft voice.

Okay, so she had invited Chris over after the first guy on Saturday left her unsatisfied. I was a little thrown off that she hadn’t been more upfront about it, but so far, I was still mostly turned on by everything she’d told me. 

“Tell me more about last night. What happened when Chris came over?” 

Sam outlined the seven orgasms she’d had with Chris, stroking my cock and squirming on the bed as we both got turned on by the details. 

“Did you cum really hard for him? After Adam left you wanting more?” 

“Yes,” she said. “The first one was really good and really fast.”

“Was that the best one, out of the seven?” 

Sam flushed again as she thought about it. “Either the first one or the last one.” 

“And how many times did he cum?” 

“Four times,” she answered proudly.

“Where? All inside you again?” 

“Yes.”

Then, I couldn’t resist asking. “You must’ve been thinking about that when I asked you about Chris this morning. So why didn’t you tell me you’d already fucked him?”

Sam looked away, getting that uneasy, evasive look back. 

Before she answered, I started putting it together. “You came seven times with him last night?” 

“Yes,” she answered, cautiously.

“And four times Friday night?” 

“Yes.”

“So when were the other three?”

“This morning,” Sam admitted after a pause, still stroking me.

“Did you break the rule and make yourself cum before I gave you permission?” I asked. 

“No…”

My stomach dropped, and suddenly I felt like I knew the answer. Still, I needed to hear her say it. “Chris again?”

Sam blushed and stalled, sliding her hand on my throbbing hard cock and staring at it as she thought about how to respond. 

“Tell me,” I demanded.   

There was another moment of hesitation, but then she seemed to let go. “He ended up staying over last night. But it wasn’t intentional. I don’t remember falling asleep, but then I woke up and realized he was still here.” 

I didn’t have any reason to doubt that she was telling the truth about it happening accidentally, but that didn’t keep me from getting pissed about it. 

“I don’t like that he stayed over,” I said sternly. 

“I know. I’m sorry.” 

“You should’ve sent him home as soon as he finished.”

“I know.”

Then something else dawned on me. “So he was still there this morning? When we were texting?”

Sam looked away. “Yes.” 

I felt the anger bubbling up. “Did he know you were texting me?”

She didn’t answer. She didn’t have to.

“You never used your dildo, did you?”

Sam just shook her head slightly. She finally pulled her hand away from my cock, clearly sensing the tension and my anger building up even though I was still throbbing hard. 

I sat up, leaving a space between us. I really didn’t like the thought that he was probably fucking her the whole time, while I thought she was alone, cumming for me

“Well, I’m sorry for interrupting your weekend with Chris. Maybe you should call him back over tonight,” I snapped, getting all the way up suddenly and zipping up my pants. 

“Mark, wait,” Sam said, getting up with me and holding my arm to stop me from going. “I’m sorry for not being more forthcoming about what happened with Chris. I was nervous to tell you, but it really was an accident. I wouldn’t have let him stay over intentionally.”

“That didn’t stop you from fucking him again this morning while you were texting with me!” 

“When I was reading your messages, it still felt like I was cumming for you,” she reasoned.  

I scoffed, getting worked up as I thought about how I’d snuck away from Heather to text Sam, wanting to make her cum this morning. But it turned out her neighbor was doing the work all along. “Yeah, cumming for me, even though his dick was inside you.”  

“I was seeing your messages, watching my phone, and waiting to see what you’d say, even as Chris was fucking me. I was thinking about you being there watching like you said. That’s what made me cum.” 

As pissed as I still was, I did like hearing that. I was torn between knowing I should leave before I blew up at her anymore, and a masochistic need to know the rest. “What else? Is there anything else you’re leaving out that I haven’t thought to ask you about directly yet?” 

She flushed and looked down again, letting go of my arm. Great. 

“Okay, there is something else I need to tell you,” Sam admitted. “I was hoping it would turn you on when I showed you, but now I’m not sure.”

“Show?” I asked, my eyebrows raising yet again. “Did he take another picture?”

“Not exactly…” 

Fuck. Well, there are only so many things it could be. “A video?” 

Sam nodded, then jumped right into an explanation. “I didn’t know about it until after; he just did it. And I haven’t watched it yet. I was hoping to watch it with you and that you might get turned on to watch me with Chris like you said. But I get that you’re probably not in the mood for that now.”

I wasn’t sure what to think. “So he has a video of you?”

“No, I have it.”

“He used your phone again?”

“No, he used his, but then he sent it to me and deleted it from his phone.”

There was a long pause as I let that sink in. 

“Do you want to see it?” Sam asked meekly. 

“I don’t know, do I?!” I snapped. “Am I going to find any more surprises?”

Another blush. And no response. Fantastic. 

“Maybe you’re right and we should save it for another time. I’m not sure I could handle any more right now.” 

She nodded slowly. “Yeah, okay.”

“What are you going to do if I leave?”  

“What do you mean?”

“Are you going to invite Chris over again if I don’t fuck you tonight?” 

Sam’s eyes widened. She stared back at me, looking offended. “No, Mark, I’m not.” 

“Don’t act like it’s a ridiculous question. You’ve done it before.” 

She rolled her eyes. “Okay, well, what if I did? Last time you said you realized you didn’t want to hold me back from hooking up with anyone else, including Chris. And you were the one pushing me to be a slut this weekend while you were gone.”

“Yeah, with different strangers!” I yelled. 

“That’s what I did!” she yelled back. 

We were escalating into a full-on fight, and I couldn’t stop myself from going there. 

“It sounds to me like you spent the weekend with your neighbor, with some other random guys mixed in.” 

“I would’ve traded all of it to spend the weekend with you, but that wasn’t an option.”

It made me feel good to hear that, but it didn’t stop me from taking another jab at her. “Easy for you to say that now. But I bet you wouldn’t have traded when Chris was fucking you! Both of you are in on it and making me feel like a fucking idiot!”

Sam shook her head. “That’s not what it was like!”

“Well, that’s how it feels! He has the power here, Sam! Power over you, making you cum so many times. Making you want to sneak around and fuck him, no matter what I think about it. Why not just be with him, then?” 

“Because I don’t want him! I want you!” 

“You have a funny way of showing it.” 

“What do you want from me, Mark?! Why tell me to be slutty then, if you’re just going to get pissed about it every time?!”   

“I’m not pissed at you for being slutty! I’m pissed that you’re building a connection with Chris and pretending that you’re not! I don’t think you’re being honest with yourself or me about what you really want.”

Sam processed what I was saying, maybe asking herself if there was any truth to it. But then she shook her head and looked back at me resolutely. “I told you I want you. I’m not sure what else to say if you’re determined not to believe me.” 

I forced myself to take a deep breath then and lower my voice. “Just think about it from my perspective, hearing about all the things you’ve done with him. Things you’ve conveniently left out from past conversations. You say you were afraid to tell me because you knew I wouldn’t like it, and yet you did it all, anyway.”  

Sam shook her head but seemed to consider what I said. She still looked flustered though, practically pacing, radiating tension. 

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what else to say, Mark, I just… this is too much! This weekend was too much. I have homework that I’m super behind on. And I’ve been sneaking around all weekend, hiding everything from my best friend. I don’t know what or how much I should tell her if she hasn’t overheard all of this,” Sam said, gesturing out towards the apartment, and Molly. “And I thought what I was doing would turn you on and make you happy, but now you’re just pissed at me.” 

I felt like Sam had deflected from my point, but I could tell she was feeling overwhelmed and there was no point in pushing things further tonight. “Fine. I’m sorry. I’m gonna go and let you get your work done.” 

I started towards the door, but she called back to stop me again. “No, stop. I don’t want to leave things like this.”

“It’s fine,” I told her, forcing myself to sound reassuring. “We’re okay. I’m tired from traveling and probably overreacting. I should’ve left it for another time, but I just felt like I needed to see you. Get your shit done; we can try again tomorrow.” 

I knew we were both still feeling uncomfortable to leave it there, but Sam seemed to realize I was right; and that nothing productive would come out of continuing the conversation at that point. 

So, she walked me to the door, and we said goodnight without any sort of embrace. 

As much as I knew that leaving was the right thing to do, I didn’t feel any better as I drove home or went about my night with Heather and the kids. 

Sam

I couldn’t focus on my homework that night, no matter how hard I tried. Molly knocked on my door soon after Mark left to check in and see if I was okay, and I just lied and told her I was fine. I felt too humiliated by the loud fight she must’ve overheard to think about how I could talk to her about any of it. 

I hadn’t counted on hearing from Mark again that night, so I was relieved to get a text around our normal chat time. 

Mark: I’m sorry for yelling earlier

Mark: I’m going to bed early

Mark: I hope you’re getting your work done and that you sleep well 

I couldn’t help smiling when I read his messages, despite everything.

Sam: I hope you sleep well, too

Mark: Thanks

Mark: And I do want to watch the video

That made me smile more. I allowed myself to feel hopeful that things would blow over and we’d get back to that sexy feeling soon enough. 

Sam: Ok :) 

Mark: Goodnight :-*

Sam: Goodnight :) 

***

The next morning, I woke up to another long text from Mark.

Mark: I’m sorry again for last night. I was tired and I let the jealousy get the best of me when you told me about what happened with Chris. I don’t like thinking about you spending that much time with him and building more of a connection. But you said you’d rather be with me, and I believe you. I just hope you’ll tell me the truth if that changes. 

Mark: Also, I’m sorry if I was pushing you too much to be a slut this weekend. I didn’t mean to overwhelm you. 

Mark’s messages were reassuring, but they also made me realize I had some damage control to do, too. Even if he was tired last night, he wasn’t out of line to get pissed at me. I had hidden things from him and lied. I needed to put in some work to be more forthcoming and make this up to him. 

So, that afternoon when he came over after work to try again, I was upfront about everything I’d kept from him so far. I told him about the other video that Chris made the second time we hooked up. And the squirting. I wasn’t sure how to read his reaction to that, but I could tell it was somewhere in between pissed and turned on again. 

“Why didn’t you want to tell me about that?” Mark asked. 

“I don’t know. I guess I was worried that you’d feel inferior or something. The first time it happened was the time you caught me with him, and it just felt like I’d be adding insult to injury if I had told you about it then. And I guess I thought if I waited until after you made me squirt too, then it wouldn’t be as big of a deal when I told you it happened with Chris.” 

“I don’t like anyone else getting firsts with you,” Mark said. “I’m not too happy about the foursome either, as hot as it was to hear about everything that happened with Jenna.”

“Yeah, I get it,” I conceded. 

“Was he intentionally trying to make you squirt the first time? Was it something you could’ve stopped?”

“Not that I know of,” I answered. “He didn’t say he was.” 

Mark seemed to accept that. “Is it on the video?” 

“Yes,” I admitted, biting my lip to fight off a smile, not sure if it would make things worse. 

“I want to see,” he said, his intensity making my pussy tingle. 

“Okay. But I don’t know if it’s a good idea if it’s going to make you more upset. I want it to be a turn-on. Yesterday morning, you said you wanted to watch me with Chris. Is that still how you feel?”

“Yes,” Mark admitted, easily. “I can’t promise none of it will piss me off or make me jealous. But I still want to watch it with you, and I’m sure it’ll turn me on.” 

That was good enough for me.

Molly was out and had class until late, so we sat on the couch together in the living room. I brought up the video on my phone and nervously pressed play once we were settled. 

I saw myself first, naked and asleep on my side, facing the camera. Then, after some pivoting and adjusting of the camera, Chris came on the screen, climbing back onto the bed behind me. I realized that was the first time Mark was seeing him and was curious about what his reaction would be. 

“You might have undersold him,” he said, indicating Chris’ big cock. 

I blushed and fought off another smile. The mood still hovered between tense and sexy, but we persevered. 

When it got to the part where I was on top of Chris, riding him, I pressed pause. I knew what was coming and felt a need to say something preemptively, rather than letting Mark watch and get upset again. 

“So, you already know that I was texting you while I was with Chris,” I reminded him.

“Yeah…” Mark agreed, cautiously. 

“I showed him some of our messages because I was getting turned on by what you were telling me to do, and he asked what you were saying. But it wasn’t like you said yesterday. I don’t want you to think we were joking about it behind your back or anything like that. I was turned on by your messages, and thinking about telling you everything later, that’s it.” 

Mark looked like he wasn’t sure if he should believe me, but he just turned back to the screen, so I pressed play again. We continued watching, but I felt him tensing up and reacting. 

“Let’s move on,” he said, taking the phone from me and fast-forwarding the video. 

He played it again just in time to see me cumming again amidst the texting. 

“I really don’t like that you left me waiting while he made you cum again,” Mark said sternly.

“I’m sorry. You’re right, that was shitty of me.”

Then we got to the squirting part. Mark watched intently, even rewinding and zooming in on the screen, trying to get a better view. I glanced down at his lap and noticed the growing bulge in his pants.

“How many times have you squirted with him?” he asked.

“That was the third time. The first time was a couple of weeks ago like I said. And then Saturday night.” 

Mark watched it back a couple more times, and I allowed myself a small smile, squirming in my seat as he got hard watching me squirt on Chris’ cock. 

“I’m going to make you squirt,” he asserted.

“I know you will,” I agreed confidently. 

Then he let the video play through to the end. 

“What else happened? Until he left?” 

“I showered, we had breakfast, he told me about the video and gave it to me, and then he left.” 

“Have you been in touch again since?” 

“No, he hasn’t texted me again or anything since then.” 

“I do like how hard he makes you cum. And I enjoyed watching it,” Mark admitted, turning slightly to look at me. “I do want to watch it in person.”

I smiled back. “I’d really like that, too.” 

“I know I said you should see Chris whenever you want when I’m not free. But if I’m honest, I really don’t want it to be a lot. I might want to set more restrictions there.” 

“Okay,” I agreed right away with a smile. “You know I like it when you give me restrictions.” 

Then I waited, as Mark contemplated. “Even if I’m telling you to be slutty, I always want to know if you’re thinking about hooking up with Chris instead of someone random. Every time he texts you, I want to know about it and see the messages. And your responses, if you respond. I want to give you permission to be with him or not.” 

“Okay,” I agreed again, easily. 

“I know I’m being too controlling,” he said, and there was still some torment and mixed emotion in his expression. 

I shook my head, hoping to reassure him. “I don’t mind. I want that, too. It’s really turning me on to hear your restrictions. I like that you want to keep me to yourself.”

“Yeah?” he asked, searching me for the truth. 

I smiled and nodded, tossing my phone down and straddling his lap suddenly, rubbing him through his pants. I kissed him as I fought his belt and zipper open, then slid down to my knees, pushing his legs open. 

“I want that,” I said again, stroking his cock and leaning in. “I want you to tell me who to fuck and when. I want to do it with you. I want it to be something we share. When I thought more about this weekend and how overwhelmed I felt yesterday, I realized that while it was exciting to have all of those new experiences, it didn’t feel as good to not be doing it with you. I’m not sure I want to do it again like that.” 

As soon as I stopped talking, I dropped my mouth onto his cock, wrapping my lips around him and swirling my tongue around his head right away.

Mark groaned, his legs tensing. “I want us to do it together, too. You’re my slut, Sam.”

I moaned around his cock, squeezing my thighs together as my pussy clenched from his words. “Yes, your slut,” I said, pulling back briefly before sliding my lips all the way down his shaft. My other hand slipped into my shorts and pressed in between my wet lips. 

“Fuck,” Mark groaned, holding my head and guiding me on his cock. “I can’t wait to watch you with more guys and girls. And I want to be there with you. I know I can’t be free all the time, so if it happens less frequently, so be it. You’re my slut, you’ll just have to wait for me.”

I moaned again, gagging as he pressed me down harder, then gasping in a breath as he released me. “Yes, that’s what I want,” I moaned. “I always want to cum for you. Over the summer when I don’t have classes, I can come to meet you at work at your lunchtime, or you can come here before work or after. Whenever and wherever works for you. I always want you.” 

Mark moaned and pushed me back down on his cock. “Such a good slut. We’ll go on the pretend business trip, too. I’m going to fuck you so much, in so many places. And I’ll find some really slutty things for you to do, and ways to share you with more strangers while we’re away together.” 

I moaned, sucking him enthusiastically, rubbing him with my tongue. 

“Fuck, I’m close already. I need to make this pussy mine again,” Mark said, suddenly releasing his grip on my head.

I moaned and tugged Mark’s pants down the rest of the way, pausing briefly as he pulled his shoes and socks off. I pushed my shorts and underwear off too and then climbed back up into his lap. 

Mark’s hand slid into my hair again as he pulled me in and kissed me deeply, while his other hand gripped and squeezed my ass. 

I moaned and kissed him back, reaching for his cock to stroke him as I leaned up, poised and ready to feel him. Then I broke the kiss, only to look into his eyes as I eased myself onto his cock and felt him spreading my lips and sliding easily into my wet pussy.

“Oh, fuck!” I moaned, lowering all the way to his lap and slowly grinding. 

“Your pussy feels so good,” Mark groaned, both hands squeezing my ass and guiding me to grind in his lap.

“Your pussy,” I corrected, smiling.

“My pussy,” he agreed, smiling back. “Only mine.” 

“Yess,” I breathed, my head rolling back as I squeezed around him. 

Then Mark reached between our bodies, his fingers brushing over my clit. “Cum on my cock, Sam. Show me you’re my slut.”

“Ooh, fuck!” I yelled. My back arched, head rolling back. I felt close already too, and held his hand down on my pussy, grinding on his fingers as he rubbed my clit and my ass bounced in his lap. 

Then Mark leaned in to lick my nearest nipple, sucking gently. 

I held his head there, moaning louder. “So good.” 

“Cum on my cock, Sam. Be my slut.” 

“Fuck!” I yelled again, suddenly cumming and writhing, slamming down on him again and again. 

“Mmm, good slut,” Mark groaned.

Then, as I calmed down from my orgasm, he slid down further on the couch and held my hips, thrusting up into me hard and fast. 

“Oh, my god!” I yelled, clenching and pushing back desperately, feeling so sensitive after cumming hard on his cock. “Mark!” 

“Cum again, Sam. Cum on my cock again before I fill you and claim your pussy back.” 

I moaned and reached down to rub my clit, already clenching again (still?) as Mark squeezed my ass and jack-hammered my pussy. In no time, I was yelling out and cumming again on his cock as he grunted and came inside me with a few more hard thrusts. 

“Mmm,” I moaned, coming to rest on his lap, still grinding slowly on his cock, squeezing. “That was so good.” 

“Yeah, it was,” Mark agreed, giving the side of my ass a firm slap. “And I’m glad you made the most of your slut weekend, because it may be a while before I allow any other cocks into this pussy.” 

I laughed, then leaned up to kiss him again. “I was hoping you’d say that.” 

Published 
Written by AJPages
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments