Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chicago Series... Part 25 of many :)"

Sam

I woke up alone in the hotel bed and checked the clock on the bedside table. 9:43 AM. Mark must’ve let me sleep in after another late night of orgasms, rather than waking me as he was leaving for work. 

I moaned contentedly and luxuriated in the cozy bed, stretching my limbs and enjoying the soft, cool sheets on my bare skin. 

As I reached onto Mark’s side of the bed, my hand brushed over something. I found a postcard-sized piece of hotel stationery near Mark’s pillow. On it, he’d written an address (1550 Center Avenue), a time (12 p.m.) and nothing else. 

I smiled to myself, lots of questions running through my mind and tingles between my legs as I imagined what kind of fun adventure Mark might have planned for me. 

I texted him to let him know I’d received his directions.

Sam: I got your note lol

He responded a couple of minutes later. 

Mark: ;) 

Mark: Your Uber will be there 20 minutes before the time

My smile grew as I saw Mark was apparently going to keep things vague. Although I had no idea what I was in for, I felt excited that he had put some thought into whatever it was with me in mind.

Sam: Do I get any hints? 

Mark: What kind of hint do you want?

I thought about it, not wanting to pressure him to spoil anything. But there was a more practical question I had. 

Sam: What should I wear?

Mark: Other than the thong, it’s up to you ;)

Mark: But I want to know what you choose

Sam: Okay :) 

Sam: Should I be nervous? 

I realized I was biting my lip as I waited for Mark’s response. The three dots bounced over and over as he seemed to decide how to respond. 

Mark: Do you trust me?

I smiled to myself. 

Sam: I do

Mark: Then no ;-*

Sam: Okay <3

And with that, I tried my best to focus on the excitement rather than my nerves as I got ready to go. 

Since the mysterious appointment was at noon, I hoped there might be time for Mark to meet me there over his lunch break. It didn’t seem advisable to meet a stranger alone in an unfamiliar city. But even as I thought about that possibility, the line between excitement and apprehension was blurred. 

I wore a t-shirt dress over a lace cami bralette and the thong Mark had already picked out. The t-shirt hung off my shoulder a bit, hinting at the lace underneath.  

Then I looked at the clock again and realized I was ready early, which left me some time to scroll on social media as I sat with my anticipation. 

Mark texted again at 11:30. Maybe he’d meant it as a reminder alarm for me, as if I wasn’t checking the time every two minutes. 

Mark: ;) 

Mark: Ready to go? 

Sam: I am :) 

Mark: What are you wearing?

Sam: A t-shirt dress, the thong, and a lacy bra top

Mark: Mmm

Mark: Feeling tingly? Wet spot on that thong?

I reached under my dress and rubbed two fingers over my pussy to feel the dampness there. 

Sam: Yes, it’s growing

Mark: Good

Mark: Better head out soon ;)

Sam: I will :) 

With the reminder from Mark, I went down to the hotel lobby a few minutes early to wait for my ride. 

The driver was right on time. 

“Sam?” he asked as he got out of the car and came around to my side. He was a little taller than me with dark hair that was buzzed short, and nice eyes. 

“Yeah, that’s me,” I replied with a smile. 

“Nice to meet you. I’m Ryan,” he said, smiling as he opened the back passenger side door for me. 

Something about the smirk on his face as I got in the car and he shut the door behind me made me wonder just how much he knew about where he was taking me and why. 

“How are you liking Boston so far?” Ryan asked once we were on our way to wherever he was taking me. 

“To be honest, I haven’t seen a ton of the sights so far,” I answered, blushing. “But what I have seen has been pretty great.”

“Cool,” he said, agreeably. 

And there was that smirk again. I couldn’t resist asking, “So, do you know where we’re going?” 

“I do,” Ryan answered, looking up at the rearview mirror to meet my eyes. “I take it you don’t?” 

“No,” I admitted. 

“Well, you’ll find out soon enough. We’re about there.”

Looking out the window, I saw we were pulling up to an industrial office park. I frowned slightly in confusion. I don’t know what I was expecting, but it wasn’t that. 

Then I had a momentary panic that Ryan had intentionally brought me to the wrong place. But when I looked at the address on the building, I saw it matched what was on the card Mark had left for me. 

Even through the uncertainty, knowing that I’d arrived wherever Mark intended me to go kept me excited. 

“Here we are,” Ryan said, putting the car into park. “And this is for you.”

He handed a small gift bag back to me, and I peeked inside. There were four pairs of fuzzy handcuffs, a matching blindfold, and another note on the hotel stationary. 

I blushed, noticing that there was no tissue paper or anything else to keep Ryan from seeing what was in the bag that Mark had apparently given him at some point. That must’ve been what his smirk was about. 

I took out the note first. 

“Go into the first room on the left, inside the main door. Sit in the chair and wait,” the note said. 

I felt more tingles and bit my lip, getting a clearer image of what Mark might have planned. 

I got out of the car and thanked Ryan for the ride. 

“My pleasure. Have fun,” he answered with a wink.

“Thanks,” I said, smiling and laughing a little in response, feeling awkward. 

The building’s main entrance was unlocked, and there wasn’t anyone around as I stepped into the lobby. I spotted the door to the left that Mark’s note had indicated. It had a room number, but no other label or sign telling what type of office this was. 

I opened the door slowly and peered inside to find a bigger space than I’d expected. The chair Mark had referenced was in the middle of the room. There was another door on the opposite wall, some other stacks of chairs, and a few tables pushed out of the way. The room was dark, other than some indirect sunlight seeping in through a window on the front-facing wall. 

And there was another note waiting for me on the chair. 

“Get naked except for the thong. Then put on the cuffs and blindfold,” it read.

I smiled and followed Mark’s directions, stripping my clothes off with little self-consciousness. I set all of my things aside and sat down before connecting the restraints to my wrists and ankles. Then I put on the blindfold and sat back to wait. 

As I settled in, I realized I could hear and feel my heart pounding hard and fast in my chest in the otherwise silent space. The building seemed to be deserted, but Mark had been very specific about my arrival time. I wondered how long he intended to leave me waiting here alone, mostly naked. 

I didn’t have to wait long for my answer. 

After just a couple of minutes, I heard the door behind me open and close. Then footsteps padded on the carpet, coming closer. 

Two hands ran over my shoulders, my neck and cheek, and then down my chest. They cupped and squeezed my breasts, thumbs rubbing over my nipples, making them hard. 

I moaned softly, squirming in the chair and arching into the touch.

Light fingertips brushed down my arms, warm breath on my neck. Then he pulled my wrists behind my back, and I felt and heard the cuffs clicking together. 

His hands covered my breasts again, cupping and feeling their weight, caressing them, then pinching and tugging on my nipples gently. Then he moved along, down over my stomach, thighs, and calves, stopping occasionally to squeeze and massage my tense muscles. 

I smiled and bit my lip, already struggling with being unable to see anything. Every time I almost convinced myself that it was Mark touching me, I would feel or hear something that left me wondering. 

Then he repositioned my legs and clicked the ankle cuffs around the legs of the chair so that I was fully restrained.  

Moments later, I heard the door behind me open and close again, and someone else came into the room, pushing what sounded like some kind of cart. They rolled and positioned in front of me, and then another set of hands pushed my knees further apart. They slid up my inner thighs and pressed into the fabric of my thong, rubbing around between my lips. 

The unexpected touch caused me to gasp and moan louder. I wondered if the second guy was actually Mark. He had a more confident touch than the first guy. The uncertainty was making me wet, much more of a turn-on than I’d expected. 

Breathing harder and moaning steadily, I pressed into the fingers, grinding as they rubbed up and down along my slit, between my lips. 

Then there were more hands pulling my legs apart from each side, running up my inner thighs.

The guy in front of me reached up to grab my hips and dragged my ass closer to the edge of the chair. He slid a finger under my thong, pulling it aside and exposing my wet lips. Then he explored my wetness, rubbing around and pushing inside of my slick opening. 

I moaned and squeezed around his finger, back arching as I writhed and tugged at the restraints. Mark likely would’ve used more than one finger right away, knowing I could take it. The thought that it was likely a stranger’s finger in my pussy had me close already. 

“Please...” I begged. It came out as a soft whimper. 

“Please what, slut?” asked a voice that definitely didn’t belong to Mark. 

“Oh god!” I moaned. “I need to cum!” 

His finger moved around inside me, alternating in and out, deep and shallow. His thumb rubbed circles around my clit, occasionally flicking or pressing over it. 

More hands grabbed my tits, squeezing and cupping them from behind. Still more touched me all over: cupping my cheek, rubbing my face, and all over my chest and stomach, squeezing my hip and ass. I had no idea how many people were groping me and helping to make me cum.

That thought sent me over the edge. I moaned and yelled out loudly enough that the sound echoed and reverberated in the mostly empty room. My wrists and ankles tugged at the restraints as I writhed in the chair. 

As I came down, hands continued to hold and squeeze my breasts, and the finger slipped out of my wet, throbbing pussy. More hands held my knees apart, pushing my legs open as wide as possible. 

Then I felt a cold, hard, wet object pressing in between my lips. It felt much thicker than a finger, and harder than a cock as it moved up and down, under and around my clit. I guessed it might be a dildo. But as I felt it being pushed down towards my opening, I didn’t really care what it was. I just knew that I wanted, no, needed, it inside me, whatever it was. 

My lips spread around the hard object as it pushed in a little deeper, stretching my pussy open. Someone eased it in and out of me, going gradually deeper, causing me to groan with each thrust. 

Then I heard a click, and the sound of a machine turning on. The phallic object continued thrusting into me at a growing pace, moving in and out, gradually deeper. 

Meanwhile, hands continued to roam all over my tits, face, stomach, and legs. 

I moaned louder as the machine increased its pace and depth until the dildo was fucking me mercilessly. Hands rubbed and squeezed my skin, pinching my nipples. I felt hot breath and lips on my neck and shoulders, kissing and biting. 

Then one hand moved down over my clit, rubbing fast right away as the machine got louder and stronger, sending the dildo in and out faster. Hands pulled and twisted each of my nipples gently.

“Fuck!” I yelled out amidst a steady stream of moans as the toy pounded into me, in and out nonstop. 

Then I heard Mark’s familiar voice from a few feet away, behind the machine. “Cum. Cum for them, my slut.” 

“Oh god!” I gasped, realizing that none of the hands were Mark’s after all. 

Someone else kissed my ear, biting down on the lobe. Two other mouths clamped down on each of my nipples. 

I moaned and gasped, realizing that I was also smiling.

“Cum,” Mark ordered once again. And I thought I could hear the warmth of a smile in his voice, too. 

I came hard as the machine drove the dildo faster and deeper inside me and a stranger’s fingers continued to rub over my clit fast. My whole body tensed up as much as the restraints allowed. My back arched, my thighs shook violently, my toes curled and pointed, and my feet went rigid as hands and mouths roamed everywhere. My pussy clenched and pulsed around the dildo as it continued thrusting away. 

My clit was always sensitive after cumming, but as I was restrained in the chair, there was nothing I could do to stop the stranger from rubbing it, or the machine from continuing to pound my pussy. And they didn’t seem to have any intention of stopping anytime soon. 

“Mark!” I yelped, unable to form more words, hoping he’d know what I needed.

“Try to push past the feeling,” he coaxed, and I could hear him moving closer. 

“I can’t, it’s too much!” I yelped, trying to arch away from the overstimulation. 

The guy who had been rubbing my clit pulled his hand away, to my instant relief. But then I heard a click, followed by a new buzzing sound. A moment later, I felt another toy vibrating on my inner thigh, moving up to my pussy right away. 

“Fuck!” I yelped, bucking in the chair. My movement knocked the dildo machine out of line. I heard it continuing to thrust, but it was no longer fucking me. 

Then hands cupped my cheeks. 

“Focus on me for a minute,” Mark said.

I forced myself to calm down, taking deeper breaths and turning towards him, focusing on the feeling of his hands cupping my face. 

“Do you trust me?” he asked again.

“Yes,” I answered, automatically. The reminder allowed me to breathe a little easier right away. 

“I want you to push past that feeling of needing to pull away. Try to let it feel good.”

“I don’t know if I can,” I said. I’d never tried pushing past that feeling before. Even when I was alone and masturbating, I’d always given myself a little rest between orgasms. “I might need a safe word.”

Mark chuckled a little. “What word do you want?” 

“I don’t know,” I smirked. “Maybe I can just say yellow if I need it to slow down, and red to stop.”

“That works,” he agreed, caressing my face affectionately. 

I tilted my head into his touch, and his fingers brushed the side straps of the blindfold. 

“Don’t suppose you’ll also agree to take this off and let me watch?” I tried.

“Not yet,” he said. 

Then I heard and felt the fucking machine being repositioned. 

“Hold her legs open,” Mark commanded. 

And then I felt my legs being pulled apart from both sides. Someone else wheeled the machine closer. 

I gasped as I felt sudden, cold drips on my pussy, followed by rough fingers, rubbing the lube around before inserting the toy once again. Then they flipped the machine back on, and the attached toy resumed thrusting in and out of my opening. 

I moaned, my pussy clenching up right away, gripping the toy. 

“Let me see that,” Mark said to one of the other guys. 

A couple of moments later, there was another click, and then the buzzing vibrations resumed. 

Mark brought the toy to my arm first, so I could feel it on a neutral part of my skin. Then he slowly grazed it over my chest, circling each of my nipples. He traced it up to my neck, brushing it lightly over the skin above my shoulder, behind and under my ears. 

I moaned and tilted my head, wanting to feel more. 

He drew the toy over my cheek to my lips. 

“Suck on it,” he commanded. 

I obeyed, opening my mouth for it and sucking the toy cock eagerly right away, thinking about how much I wanted to do the same with Mark’s cock. 

He allowed me to suck at my own pace for several moments before gripping a fistful of my hair to hold my head still. Then he pressed the toy further down my throat until I gagged on it, flinching and gasping in a breath as he pulled the toy back. 

“Good slut.”

I felt the wetness from my saliva as he brought the toy to my clit next. 

“Oh, fuck!” I yelped, clenching up yet again. 

He used his fingers to spread my folds, rubbing the toy in circles over and around my clit as the dildo attached to the machine continued fucking me. 

“Still green?” Mark asked, checking in. 

“Yes!” I yelled, feeling suddenly close again. “More!” 

“Turn it up,” Mark said to one of the others.

And then the noise from the machine whirred even louder, and I felt the dildo thrusting faster while Mark held the vibrating toy right on my clit, pressing in.

“Fuck!” I yelped, quivering. 

“Cum again, Sam!” Mark commanded. 

More hands were on me again, rubbing and groping everywhere. 

“Pull her hair!” Mark told someone. 

And then I felt a rough tug, and my head snapped back, causing me to yell out again. 

“Cum again, and you can have a cock in your mouth,” Mark said, knowing what those words would do to me.

And he was right. Moments later, I moaned and clenched around the toy, cumming hard. 

“Good slut,” Mark commended, more gruffly.

My ears were ringing as I struggled to come down. The machine did not let up its thrusting pace, and Mark continued rubbing the vibrating toy over and around my clit. 

“Still green?” he asked, when I tried flinching away.

“I don’t know,” I gasped, trying to fight the urge to yell, “Red!” 

I kept moaning and squirming, trying to squeeze my thighs together, but the hands holding them apart were too strong. A steady stream of curses flowed from my mouth. I felt close again already. Or maybe it was a lingering feeling from my last orgasm. It was difficult to tell. Either way, I pushed myself to lean into it. 

Grinding my hips and pressing up into the vibrations, I tried to let myself go completely.

“Cum again,” Mark commanded, pressing harder onto my clit with the toy and rubbing it around. “Right now. Fast.”

The feeling was intense, and building. I wanted to cum again so much. I wanted to do it for Mark. And for myself, to feel more of the intense pleasure. 

“Get ready to feed her your cock,” he said to one of the other guys. 

And then I heard a belt being unbuckled, and a zipper opening. 

Fuck. 

“Oh, my god!” I yelped, another orgasm overtaking me as I anticipated another stranger’s cock in my mouth. 

I came again, hard. My ears were ringing, so I wasn’t sure just how loud my screams were as I was held in place and forced to endure more and more of the intense pleasure. 

Then I felt hands on my head, turning me until someone could push his cock through my lips and down my throat. He held me down hard right away, gagging me on his thick length with a groan. 

“That’s it. Use that slutty mouth. There’s nothing my slut loves more than gagging on a big cock,” Mark said.

His words made my pussy clench on the dildo yet again. 

As the stranger continued groaning and fucking my face, I realized two things. First, there was a flaw in our safe word plan, because even if I had been at red, there was no way for me to relay that to Mark while my mouth was full of cock. But second, I realized the distraction of having my mouth used made it easier for me to endure more pounding, and more stimulation to my clit. Either that or Mark was right, and I’d been able to take more than I thought all along. 

From there, I got lost in a blur of orgasms. They turned up the speed on the machine a couple more times, as different guys took turns feeding me their cocks. 

EbonyVixxxen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyVixxxen1

I didn’t want it to stop. But at some point, I could feel the pain and numbness overtaking the pleasure. So, I finally spoke up when one guy pulled his hard cock from my lips. 

“Yellow,” I said, my voice groggy as I gasped for breath.

“What do you need?” Mark asked. 

I tugged at the restraints and tried readjusting as much as I could while the machine continued thrusting. 

“I think I need to change positions. I feel sore. And losing circulation.”

“Okay,” Mark agreed easily. 

And then someone switched off the machine and rolled it back. 

I could hear much more without the whirring sound of the motor. There was some shuffling around, and low voices. 

“Get her ankles,” someone said. 

And then I felt hands on my wrists, unlocking the restraints. 

I moaned and stretched as much as I could while they released my ankles as well. 

“Don’t take the blindfold off yet,” Mark said as I rolled and rubbed my wrists. 

“I won’t,” I smiled. “Can I get up and stretch?” 

“Yes,” he answered. Then, to someone else, he said, “Push that table over here.” 

I stood up to stretch out and heard a table being slid across the carpeted floor. 

“Feeling better?” Mark asked from behind me. 

“Much,” I answered with a smile, turning towards him.

But before I could, I felt his hands on my hips, holding me in place as he pressed himself up against me from behind. I felt the bulge of his hard cock through his pants as he pressed it into my ass and lower back. His hands slid over my waist and up to squeeze my breasts as his lips trailed up my shoulder to my neck and earlobe. 

“Mmm,” I moaned, leaning back into him. 

“Such a good slut for me,” he moaned, before biting my ear. 

I sighed, my heart beating faster as he started grinding into me. 

“I want to see you take more of these cocks. I want to watch them fuck all of your holes and cum inside you.” 

“Oh god,” I moaned, reaching back to stroke and squeeze his hard cock through his pants. 

Then Mark turned me by my hips and guided me forward just a couple of steps until my thighs hit the table. He pressed down on my back until I was bent over, face down, on the tabletop. 

“Hold on to the edge,” he commanded, grabbing the waistbands of my thong and tugging it down. 

Chest heaving, I reached out and found that the edge of the narrow table was right near my head. I held on as Mark instructed and waited to see what would come next.

I sensed some movement around the table. Then I heard a zipper opening right in front of me, and felt a hand caressing my face, angling my head to the right. He slapped my face with his cock before rubbing the wet head against my cheek and over my lips, teasing my mouth. 

I moaned and opened right away, slipping my tongue out to lick the pre-cum from his tip. I recognized the taste and feel of Mark’s cock in my mouth, rolling my tongue around and sucking him eagerly. 

He gathered my hair up into a ponytail, keeping a firm grasp on it behind my head. Then, he guided me to bob his shaft and pushed deeper until his head bumped the back of my throat, causing me to gag. 

More hands groped and slapped my ass as someone else moved up behind me. A stranger’s cock brushed against my opening and slid effortlessly inside, smaller than the dildo that was just pounding me. 

Mark groaned in front of me, his pace speeding up, fucking my mouth harder as the stranger fucked my pussy. 

I wanted to watch so desperately. I wished I could look up at Mark as he held my head, thrusting into my mouth fast. And to see who was fucking me. And how many others there were in the room.

“Such a good slut, taking two cocks at once,” Mark grunted.

I tried my best to rub his cock with my tongue as he fucked my mouth. I felt so slutty, naked and bent over a table in this random office building. Two of my holes used, and no clue how many other guys were there watching and waiting their turn. 

The cock inside my pussy changed angles suddenly, so that he rubbed against my g spot with each thrust.

Other hands reached under me to squeeze and then slap my breasts from the side, hard. 

When I felt that, my back arched, and I moaned around Mark’s cock. I felt him getting harder in my mouth, practically throbbing. 

Mark grunted, holding my head and pushing deeper until my lips were around the base of his cock. 

“Get that toy,” he told one of the other guys. 

Then I felt the guy behind me reach around to hold the vibrator on me as he continued fucking me.

I moaned on Mark’s cock and lifted my right leg to prop it up on the table. Then I took over holding the vibrator, rubbing it over and around my clit through the sticky wetness.  

“That’s it. Cum again, Sam.”

It was all too much, and yet not enough. I moaned on Mark’s cock as more hands grabbed at my breasts aggressively. Above the moans and fucking noises, I could hear the slick sounds of more cocks being stroked. They were all jerking off and watching, touching me, wanting more. 

That thought sent me over the edge again. My pussy clamped down on the stranger’s cock as the toy buzzed on my clit and Mark’s cock pulsed in my mouth. 

“Such a horny slut, cumming on a stranger’s cock,” Mark taunted.

He released his grip on my head and pulled out of my mouth momentarily, allowing me to moan and curse as the orgasm crashed over me. 

Then the guy fucking me grunted, fingers digging into my hips and ass as he pounded me frantically until jets of hot cum shot deep into my pussy. 

“Fuck!” he yelled, emptying his balls inside me.

There was a collective groan around the room, and I heard more muttered curses and dirty comments. 

“Such a dirty slut.” 

“God, I can’t wait to destroy that pussy.”

“You’re going to be leaking cum for days by the time we’re through, slut.” 

The guy who just came inside me pulled out slowly, moving out of the way with a final slap to the side of my thigh. 

Mark guided my mouth back onto his cock as I waited for someone else to fill the void between my legs. 

I didn’t have to wait long before I felt another pair of hands on my hips, and another cock pushing into my messy, gaping pussy. I gasped as he pushed in deep right away, stretching me more than the dildo had. 

Mark’s hands tensed on my head, and I whimpered a little around his cock. 

“You like how that big dick feels, stretching your pussy?” he asked.

I moaned, imagining what he must be seeing. It was so exciting, knowing Mark was watching other guys fuck me. That he had set this whole surprise up for me, and he was allowing it all. Encouraging it, even. 

But beyond that, I knew Mark would be particularly excited to see me taking such a big cock. After just a few experiences with my well-endowed neighbor Chris, I’d figured out that the size difference was a big turn on for Mark.

As the new guy found a tempo for his deep thrusts, Mark held my head still, thrusting deep so that the head of his cock pounded against the back of my throat. 

“It’s so hot watching you take such a big cock, Sam. Do you feel the difference? Feel how much more he’s stretching you?” 

I gagged and moaned on Mark’s cock, doing the best I could to answer his practically rhetorical question.

As I moaned and pushed back on the big cock behind me, Mark grunted, and his cock pulsated between my lips. The first shot of his cum went right down my throat. I struggled to keep the rest in my mouth as it flowed from his tip in thick spurts. 

“Fuck!” Mark groaned, holding my head down and thrusting deep, showing the other guys an example of the rough treatment I thrived on. 

“God damn, she’s squeezing my dick so fucking tight!” the guy behind me groaned, feeling my reactions as Mark fucked his cum down my throat.

As soon as he pulled back, I gasped and moaned, struggling to catch my breath. 

“Good fucking slut,” Mark panted. “Now get ready for more.”

Moments later, more hands gripped my head, and another cock filled my mouth, thrusting hard and deep right away, just as Mark had. I moaned, and the sound turned into wet, slurping, gagging sounds as I allowed the saliva to flow down my chin and drip to the floor. 

As soon as that guy pulled back to let me catch my breath, there was another hand in my hair, and a different cock shoving into my mouth to have a turn. He also fucked my mouth roughly, his cock banging into the back of my throat. 

From there, they took turns using my mouth while the guy with the big cock continued fucking me. 

“Let’s get her down on the floor,” one guy suggested after a while. “Let’s get all of her holes filled at once.” 

The guy behind me pulled out and pulled me up from the table. I heard the others pushing the table out of the way, and more clothes being removed. 

“Can I take the blindfold off now?” I asked, as the others moved around me. 

The other guys seemed to know that my question was directed at Mark, and waited for his response. 

“You may,” Mark answered, a hint of a smile in his voice. 

I smiled, too, and reached up to ease the blindfold off slowly. It took my eyes a few moments to adjust, but right away I noticed that there were five guys in the room, including Mark. As everything cleared up, I recognized Ryan, the Uber driver, and laughed a little. 

“Hi,” I said, a bit awkwardly.

“Hi,” he said back, with a smile. 

A quick glance down told me he wasn’t the biggest guy who had been fucking me. That cock belonged to a different stranger. 

Then I met Mark’s gaze, beaming at him. 

He smiled and winked back, stroking his cock, which was already mostly hard again. Then he nodded, as if to encourage me to get on with things. 

I couldn’t help wondering where Mark had found these guys, but didn’t interrupt the moment or the mood to ask. 

The guy with the big cock got down on his back on the carpeted floor and motioned for me to get on top. 

I knelt down carefully to straddle him, stroking his big cock, and dipping my head down to suck him a few times, earning a low groan. I took him as deep as I could, stretching my lips to reach the base of his cock.

“Fuck, that’s it. Swallow my cock, slut,” he said. 

Another guy got into position behind me as I was bent over. He slapped and squeezed my ass, spitting onto my asshole and rubbing his thumb around it, pressing in. 

After gagging myself on the big guy a few times, I sat back up and crawled forward until I could ease myself onto his cock. I moaned as he stretched me open, sliding gradually deeper into my messy, used pussy. 

It felt like he was barely halfway into me when the guy behind me got impatient and pushed down on my back, bending me over roughly as he scooted up behind me again. He had one hand on my shoulder, holding me in place as he gripped his cock and pressed himself into my asshole, shoving himself inside. 

“Take it,” he said, his fingers digging into my shoulder, keeping me in place.

“Oh, fuck!” I yelped, feeling him forcing into my unprepared hole. 

He grunted and started thrusting hard into his fist, breaching me a little further with each go. Then, as soon as he was in past his head, he held my shoulders with both hands, pounding away roughly and forcing himself deeper. 

I yelled out, my back arching as I was forcefully stretched and filled.

“That’s it, you slut. Feel us opening you up? You’re not happy unless you have cocks stretching all your holes, are you?”   

Then he tugged on my hair, hard. I yelped and met eyes with Mark again as the strangers fucked me harder and faster. Both guys were groaning, fingers digging into my hips and shoulder, tugging hard on my hair. 

Mark looked a little nervous, seeing how rough these guys were getting. His hand slowed on his cock, and he had an unsure look on his face as he watched. 

I felt like I was at the edge of my comfort zone, and he must’ve known it. Still, I wasn’t at the point of using a safe word just yet, moaning and cursing as I looked back at Mark.  

“You want more, don’t you? You want them taking turns with your slutty mouth?” the guy in my ass asked, taking it upon himself to direct my gangbang. 

“Yes!” I yelled, still watching Mark. 

His chest heaved. He looked like he was on the verge of interrupting, but he didn’t. 

And then my eye contact with Mark was interrupted as Ryan and the other remaining guy moved in closer to guide my head back and forth between their cocks in turns. 

“Fuck, you’re gonna make me cum, you dirty slut,” the guy in my ass yelled as I gagged on another cock. “I’m gonna fill your ass.” 

With a few more violent thrusts, his hot cum shot into me as he grunted and dug his fingers into my hips, most definitely leaving a mark. 

“Damn, that was good,” he groaned, pulling out and giving my ass a final hard slap before getting up and moving out of the way. “Who’s next in this slut’s ass?” 

“Can I?” Ryan asked, pulling his cock from my mouth so I could answer. He looked down at me, waiting for permission. 

I nodded and moaned, managing a small smile as I struggled to catch my breath before the other guy pulled my mouth back on his cock. 

So Ryan took the vacancy behind me, rubbing the head of his cock over my ass. 

I clenched up as he pressed in, already feeling sore from the animal before him. But I forced myself to relax, allowing him to push into my pre-stretched hole. 

Ryan was gentler, and built up a gradual pace for thrusting, timing it out with the guy under me. 

The guy fucking my face held my head steady, thrusting in between my lips, just past his head. His grunts and groans picked up, and soon he filled my mouth with more hot spurts of cum. 

That triggered a domino effect. With a few more thrusts, Ryan emptied another load into my ass. 

Then, the big guy held my hips and finally pushed himself all the way inside me. 

“Oh, fuck!” I yelled out, surprised by how deep he could go. 

I moaned and rode him, alternating between bouncing and grinding on his cock as my hands roamed over his chest and shoulders. 

“God damn, your pussy feels so good,” he muttered, caressing and squeezing my thighs, hips, and ass. 

He ran his hands up my body, cupping my breasts and leaning up to take each of my hard nipples into his mouth, sucking on them one at a time. 

“Oh god,” I whimpered, feeling the pleasure shooting down to my clit. 

He combed his fingers into my hair and pulled me into a deep kiss as his other hand held my hip in place, guiding me to grind in his lap. 

Then he held my hips in both hands and braced his feet on the floor, thrusting up fast and hard, pounding my pussy with his long, thick cock. 

“Ohhh fuck!” I yelled, the sound echoing and reverberating around the room as he bounced me. 

I felt myself tensing as he fucked me at such an angle that I could feel the friction on my clit. 

“Cum on his cock, Sam,” I heard, barely registering Mark’s voice in the background. 

The guy under me looked up at me with focus and determination, possibly holding himself back from cumming to bring me to orgasm first. 

I knew I was close. I leaned forward just a little more and got just a little more of the friction. Then, with just a few more fast, hard thrusts, I came apart, writhing and squeezing around him. My back arched, and I threw my head back, yelling out even louder than I had before.

He kept fucking me through my orgasm at that unrelenting pace until he couldn’t anymore. He exploded inside me, holding me down as he shot another big load of cum deep inside my pussy. 

“Holy fuck,” he panted, letting his head fall back onto the carpet, his cock still pulsing inside me. 

My eyes widened as I felt his thick cum dripping and flowing out of me right away. There seemed to be quite a lot of it. 

He smiled up at me, still holding my hips and guiding me to grind on him, back and forth, just a little. 

“That was fucking amazing,” he said, before releasing me and allowing me to ease off of him. 

I couldn’t help agreeing.

My legs felt like jelly as two others helped me to stand. 

The guys cleaned up and redressed, thanking me and Mark before heading out. 

“I’ll be in my car out front whenever you’re ready to head back to the hotel,” Ryan said before leaving. 

Then Mark and I were alone in the once again quiet office space. 

I couldn’t help laughing as I looked at him. I think I was a little overcome with a mix of emotions after all of that. 

“How are you feeling?” Mark asked, as if reading my mind. 

He handed me a towel he’d brought from the hotel to clean up a little, then moved my pile of clothes up to the table for me. 

“I’m not sure,” I admitted. “I’m feeling a lot of things. That was intense.” 

“Good intense?” he asked, cautiously.

“I think so,” I answered.

I cleaned myself as much as I could with the towel before pulling my clothes back on slowly, still feeling a little wobbly on my feet. But as I checked in with myself, I realized I was feeling mostly good after everything, if a bit sore. 

“That was so hot to watch. I got so turned on seeing you cuffed to the chair and blindfolded like that. Just waiting for anyone to come use you.” 

“Speaking of that, where did you find those guys, anyway?” I asked, smirking. “And where are we?” 

Mark laughed a little. “It’s one of my company’s offices that doesn’t get used much. They showed it to me when they gave me a tour on Monday. That’s where the idea started, I guess. Most of the guys are coworkers.” 

“Except for Ryan?” I guessed. 

“Yeah, funny story: I got him as my Uber driver two mornings in a row on the way to work from the hotel. I was originally going to just have everything here waiting for you, and arrange a random ride for you, but then I got the idea to include him in it.” 

I smiled and laughed along as I finished redressing. “That’s fun. I’m glad you did.”

“Yeah? Was he pretty good, then?” 

I shrugged. “Yeah, he was good.”

“Not as good as Grant, though?” Mark guessed, with a wink.

“Was he the last guy?” I asked, gesturing to where he’d just fucked me on the floor.

“Yeah,” Mark answered. 

“No, not as good as Grant,” I agreed, walking up and wrapping my arms around Mark, squeezing myself around him affectionately. 

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me, too. “So it was okay, then?” 

“Very much okay,” I said, leaning into him. “So okay that I want to kiss you right now.” 

Mark groaned a little, and I felt it vibrate through his chest. “I don’t know if I’m ready for that yet.” 

I was partly teasing, knowing he got turned off by the thought of kissing me after another guy had cum in my mouth. Or fucking me after another guy had cum inside me. Or any other ways he might come into contact with someone else’s cum, or even his own. I didn’t mind at all, but teased him a little, anyway.

“Well, if you’re going to keep encouraging me to get used by other guys, then you’re eventually going to need to get used to kissing me afterwards.”

“Or you can start carrying mouthwash,” he teased back. 

I rolled my eyes but laughed, pulling back out of his arms. 

But then he caught me and pulled me back against him, kissing his way up my neck and causing me to shiver as more tingles spread through me. 

“You got filled up quite a bit,” he said, pressing his still-hard cock into me.

“I did,” I agreed. “Especially by Grant.”

“Oh, yeah?” 

I pulled back and nodded, smiling up at him. 

“Two loads in each hole, wasn’t it?” Mark asked. 

I tilted my head to the side, thinking back over all the craziness that had just happened. “I think you’re right.”

“Nice even numbers,” he said, smiling and swatting my ass as he let go of me. 

“Unless you want to cum again before getting back to work?” 

“I think I’ll save it for later.”

“Until after I’ve showered?” I guessed, giving him a look.

“That and until I’ve had more recovery time. I need to pace myself if I’m gonna make it through the rest of this week.” 

I smiled, biting my lip and reaching down to rub over the bulge in Mark’s pants, gently. “Make sure you stay hydrated.”

Mark groaned and let me rub him a little more before moving my hand away and walking me to the door. 

“I’ll try my best. Feel free to get Ryan off again on the way home, though,” he said with a wink. 

I laughed and looked out to where he waited in his car in front of the building. “Maybe I will.” 

Published 
Written by AJPages
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments