Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Again, a warm and hearty welcome to my Earth readers. I continue the tale of my adventures with my pleasure-slave Melora, and various other slaves too. As previous readers are aware I had retired to the planet Rigel VI, on the outer rim of our galaxy.

The rich elite of this planet, of which I had become one of its newest members, bought and sold pleasure-slaves. Pleasure slaves were women (and men) who had submitted themselves to the auction houses in the big cities here.

They were escaping the terrible poverty out in the vast, vast farmlands of this world. As a pleasure-slave they would have a much better life, living in rich surroundings, and doing little work other than the obvious.

They also had much better legal protection than farm workers; they could not be abused in any way. They also had to agree to be sold to the winning bidder at their auction, they could refuse if they so wished.

Pleasure-slaves were also paid a monthly allowance which they could do with as they pleased. They could also save up their allowances and eventually buy their freedom if they so wished, but this was rare, as a pleasure-slave was generally a good life.

I had purchased my first pleasure-slave. Her name was Melora; she was an eighteen-year-old ‘pure’, or virgin.

A couple of months previously, I had discovered ‘The Dirty Wives Club’, a pleasure palace filled with married women who had submitted themselves to be pleasure slaves. I had become somewhat infatuated with a particular woman there, Leka, a gorgeous MILF type with enormous natural breasts. She had recently asked me to buy her outright….

I had given Leka’s request much thought since she had suggested it over a month ago. To be fair she had not pushed the idea when I had returned to fuck her once a week. But when it came time to leave, I kissed her goodbye and slipped a handsome tip in her bra, she would always do the same thing.

With a big smile on her face she would put my hands on her huge tits, and lean in to whisper, “These could be all yours permanently you know, if you take me up on my offer.”

Then she would giggle and kiss me on the cheek, leaving me to think about her offer all the way home in the taxicab. I was starting to come to the feeling that I really couldn’t turn her down, to buy her outright. I had realised I adored being with her. I mean why else was I trekking all across the city once a week to see her?

Plus, I started to think I didn’t like the feeling that any other rich man could walk into The Dirty Wives Club and have his way with her. I was becoming very fond of her and wanted her for myself. Not that I thought she did get that many other men selecting her. She was in her late thirties and most rich men only wanted the younger women.

But even if she wasn’t being selected often to fuck other rich men, she was still seeing her husband once a week. Those were rules for married women submitting themselves to The Dirty Wives Club, their husbands could visit them on their day off in the apartment block adjacent where they all lived together. I was certain Leka’s husband was getting his end away with her after having to wait a whole week without sex.

But there were complications to her request for me to buy her outright. She was a married woman, submitted to The Dirty Wives Club on a two-year contract. Therefore, the owners of The Dirty Wives Club could not sell Leka to me, or anyone. They only owned her for a set time period.

I could perhaps agree a deal with her owners to lease her until the end of her contract, but after that she would be a free woman again, and would then have to return to her husband. That didn’t work for me.

The only way I could see it working is if her husband agreed to divorce Leka. Once divorced, Leka could submit herself permanently to the owners of The Dirty Wives Club, where I could then agree a deal to buy her from them.

The next week when I went to see Leka I discussed it with her in bed, after giving her a good seeing to of course. She agreed it was a good plan, but she didn’t know why I thought her husband would divorce her. She told me he was obsessed with her, and would never let her go.

I asked her to tell me all about her husband, so I could get a picture in my mind of what type of person he was. After a long discussion, the picture that formed was of a man that was controlling, jealous, and full of pride. Perhaps I could use these rather ugly facets of his personality to my advantage. A plan started to form in my mind.

Leka had said she told her husband that she was very rarely selected by rich men to service them. It seemed to me that he believed this, and technically it was true, apart from myself, she had rarely been picked. I knew this because I had checked with Theresa, The Dirty Wives Club’s part owner.

Perhaps his wife very occasionally slept with a rich man, but he could just about live with that knowledge, as long as at the end of her two-year contract his huge debts were paid off it would have been worth it. Then he could go back to a happy married life with his gorgeous wife. Perhaps this is how he thought, that was my impression of him from talking with Leka.

At least, the plan that I had formed was based on this being true. If it wasn’t, my plan wouldn’t work. My plan was to change the way he felt about his wife.

I had decided he believed his wife loved him, and that Leka had begrudgingly agreed to being submitted as a pleasure-slave temporarily to pay back his debts. He believed she must hate sleeping with rich men, but she did it on a rare occasion because she loved her husband and wanted to do what she could to help him.

I also discovered he had desperately tried to keep the fact his wife had become a pleasure slave a secret from all their friends and family. He had told them Leka had left town to take care of a sick relative in Canley, a far distant town, where outside communication was known to be difficult due to its very high altitude and extreme weather conditions.

If I could convince Leka’s husband that his beliefs about his wife were far from accurate, he might be willing to make a deal. Further, if I could make him believe that there was a danger that his friends, family, and business associates could find out his wife had submitted herself to become a pleasure slave, his position would be further weakened.

Leka quite obviously did not hate sleeping with rich men at all. In fact, it had now become her dream to be owned permanently by one, namely yours truly. But I felt that fact alone did not go far enough to warrant her husband wanting to divorce her. No, we would have to push it far further than that.

I continued to discuss it with Leka in bed the next week, when my plan had fully formed in my mind. We would have to make her husband believe Leka had turned into a complete slut. That she absolutely loved fucking each and every rich man that selected her in The Dirty Wives Club. That she was the busiest and dirtiest wife working there.

I told Leka that from now on, whenever her husband visited her on her day off, she was to deny him sex. To deny him any physical contact at all. This was to make him frustrated. Also, she was to tell him that she was just far too exhausted for sex, that she had had a very ‘busy’ week.

I told her not to tell him anything more than that. What he would then come up in his mind about what his wife had been up to all week would be far worse than anything she might tell him. Besides I did not want to actively make him angry, he might take it out on Leka. Just to give him a few ideas, some suspicion that how he saw his wife was perhaps not accurate.

Over the next few weeks, whenever her husband visited her on her day off, Leka would acted tired. She would just lie around in the small apartment in the building adjacent to The Dirty Wives Club. She would fend off any attempts from her husband to have sex with her, or even kiss her.

“Oh darling, I’m too tired for all that,” she would tell him flatly, “I’ve been doing that all week. I need to rest”.

Apparently, he was pretty miffed, even upset. But luckily, he never became outright angry, and after an hour or two he would give a heavy sigh, and slink off back home.

But after a month of being treated like this, boiling point occurred, and a huge argument ensued between the two of them, where he shouted and screamed at Leka. She tried not to rise to it and let him get it off his chest, it was all part of our plan. Eventually he stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

The next time I saw Leka and she told me what had happened I knew it was now time to put the second part of our plan into action. I had a fun idea on how we would together get Leka’s husband to see her as a complete slut.

Leka’s next day off with her husband was the following Wednesday. A few days later I called Theresa, the part owner of The Dirty Wives Club, and asked if I could book Leka for an outcall. This was unusual, but if you were willing to pay over the odds, you could usually get most pleasure palaces to agree to it.

Theresa agreed to it, for an added fee. But when I said I needed her next Wednesday, Theresa said that was not possible, that it was Leka’s day off.

“Ah come now Mistress Theresa,” I told her, “I’m sure you can change around her day off for a loyal client like me?”

“It’s just the wives days off are written into their contract’s. You see sir, we need both theirs’s and their husbands’ permissions to change their days off,” Theresa explained. “Perhaps you could change it to another day, then I’d be happy to accommodate you?”

“No, no. It has to be Wednesday, I have a day trip all booked and planned,” I told her.

“Well, perhaps then sir, I could suggest another wife for you to accompany you? I have some new recently submitted wives…” Theresa went on.

“No, no, listen to me. It has to be Leka, and it has to be Wednesday,” I interrupted her, “Now I’m sure Leka herself won’t mind at all changing her day off for me.”

“Well that’s maybe true sir, but…” Theresa said.

“And what you tell her husband I’m not really interested in, I leave it to you,” I interrupted her again, “Or even better I’ll have Leka call her husband and smooth things over with him, then you won’t have to deal with an angry husband, how would that be?”

“Ah yes, well, if you think she can do that, perhaps that would be better sir,” Theresa said, sounding slightly relieved that a satisfactory conclusion had been reached.

This way she would still get her added fee for Leka being booked to go out of The Dirty Wives Club, and wouldn’t have to have any difficult conversations with her husband as to why Leka wasn’t available for his visit.

I thanked her for her help and ended the network call.

Of course, Leka wasn’t going to call her husband and tell him anything at all. That was all part of my plan.

The following Wednesday Leka was sent from The Dirty Wives Club in a taxi to meet me at Lakeside Shore, a resort about sixty miles outside the city of Trenton. Lakeside Shore was the premium resort when Trenton’s rich elite chose to travel out to enjoy Lake Gara. Gara was a beautiful calm lake, over twenty thousand square miles in size, with hundreds of gorgeous private beaches dotted along its coast.

I had arranged to hire a medium sized pleasure boat cruiser. It was finished to a first-class standard. It had its own hot-tub and small bar area on the main deck, two bedrooms and a large lounge area below. The hire company had stocked the galley with plenty of food and drink for me, so it had a real party boat vibe.

The cruiser could be piloted by a single person, and had all the latest technological aids to help a novice like myself. I spent an hour or so familiarising myself with the cruiser, and setting things up for my plan with Leka later.

Then Leka arrived in her taxi. She stepped out and I saw she was dressed in a super short peach skirt, high heels, and a tight white top with a plunging neckline. I could just imagine the taxi driver had been adjusting his rear-view mirror all the way from Trenton, and getting a real eyeful of Leka’s huge cleavage jiggling on her chest every time he drove over a bump in the road.

Leka tottered up the gangplank in her high heels, hips swaying, tits bouncing in her little top. My god she looked so fuckable. She wouldn’t be wearing that cute little outfit much longer.

I greeted her at the top of the gangplank. She gave me a big hug, her huge tits pressing against my chest.

“Permission to come aboard Captain?” she asked, kissing me full on the lips, giggling.

“Granted, ma’am, granted,” I joked with her, gripping her huge breasts through her top, “I’ll be coming aboard these later.”

Leka laughed, putting her arms around the back of my neck and kissing me again. My hands still gripped her boobs, and I moved my thumbs over her white top, and into her cleavage to caress her gorgeous tit-flesh.

“I’m looking forward to that,” she purred, grinning as my hands moved round her back and down to her sexy firm ass. I gave her behind a good long grope.

“Come on then girl, let’s get your tits and ass on board,” I told her, spanking her curvy ass, “Then we can set sail.”

I showed Leka around the boat. She was very impressed, she told me she had never been on a lake cruiser before. The only boat Leka had ever travelled on was an old smoky ferry across the Endolan Sea. Certainly, this was a much more comfortable way to travel.

Leka left the small bag she had brought with her in one of the bedrooms below deck. It had a few items of clothing I had asked her to bring with her. I told her to get us a few drinks from the galley while I started up the engines from the cockpit on the third floor.

I slowly piloted the boat through the marina and out into the open water of the lake. I then sped up the engines, and aimed for a small beach I had heard about twenty nautical miles down the coast.

It wasn’t too long before we arrived at the secluded cove I had planned to visit. It had very high cliffs jutting out into the lake on both sides, meaning it was very private. There was beautiful clean white sandy beach, and was completely deserted.

I manoeuvred the cruiser so that it was lying about a hundred metres from the beach, and dropped the anchor.

Leka arrived up in the cockpit with more drinks for us. She had changed into a tiny little pink bikini that I had asked her to bring with her. The bikini top barely covered her nipples, but not much else. She gave me a big grin as she handed me the drink.

“Are you ready?” I asked her.

“Yes, of course darling,” Leka purred.

“Are you gonna be a good actress for me?” I asked as she kissed me.

“Oh yes sir, I going to be your screen goddess,” Leka grinned, licking her lips.

“Okay, good girl,” I told her, stroking her perfect ass, “Has he been calling?”

“Oh yes sir, seven missed calls so far,” Leka said, pointing to her phone placed for safekeeping in her lovely firm cleavage, “Four from my husband, and three from Mistress Theresa. It’s going just like you planned.”

Indeed it was. I had told Mistress Theresa that Leka would call her husband to arrange to change her day off. But actually, I had told Leka specifically not to do that, and to not answer her phone at all this morning.

But now Leka was going to call her husband for the first part of our plan.

We moved out of the cockpit and down to the main deck of the boat. Leka sat at the bar, the hot tub bubbling away behind her. She placed her phone on the bar, and switched on a TV monitor above the bar.

I had set up a ‘buzz-cam’ earlier when I arrived. This was a very common technology on Earth and the central systems. But out here in the outer rim systems it was very much an emerging technology, and extremely expensive.

A buzz-cam was a tiny camera that can fly on a predetermined route, or hover, or be controlled manually on your phone. They could also transmit the captured video images live back to the network. The buzz-cams were now so small they looked and sounded like a tiny insect, like Earth’s housefly.

This meant they were perfect for spying, if you were so inclined, as people simply couldn’t tell the difference between a housefly and a buzz-cam. Only on very close inspection under a magnifying glass could you possibly tell the difference. On Earth there were all sorts on anti-spying technologies to identify and counter buzz-cam technology, but not so here in the outer rim systems.

The buzz-cam was on hover mode right now, at eye level to Leka just next to the bar. I stood around the corner out of sight from the buzz-cam, controlling it with my phone. Leka dialled her husband’s number.

A moment later her husband’s face appeared on the monitor above the bar. Leka turned to look at the screen.

“Hi darling,” Leka began.

“Leka, where are you?” her husband asked angrily.

I had a split screen view on my phone around the corner. I could see the images the buzz-cam was sending, plus the image of Leka’s husband he was sending from his vid-phone. Leka’s husband was a heavy-set looking man in his early fifties, slightly overweight, with a scruffy looking beard.

“I went to meet you at the Club. But your boss said you had changed your day off, that you were supposed to have told me already,” he went on, getting more upset.

When he said he’d been to ‘the Club’, he meant The Dirty Wives Club. I found it interesting he didn’t call it that.

“Oh yes, I’m sorry darling,” Leka replied, “I forgot to tell you. An important client booked me for today to come out on a day trip.”

“So, I’m not going to see you this week?” her husband yelled.

“Ah, I guess we can arrange another day, you know?” Leka said, getting up from her bar stool.

I moved the buzz-cam back a little, so that it took in a little more of the lake cruiser.

“Leka, where are you?” her husband asked.

“I’m on Lake Gara,” Leka said, running her hand through her hair and adjusting her bikini top, “The client has rented a lake cruiser for the day.”

“I see. But how is it I’m seeing this view of you? Your phone is on the bar there,” her husband queried.

“Oh, the client has this buzz-cam thing, I just borrowed it to show you the boat and where I am,” Leka replied.

“Ah, buzz-cam, yeah I’ve heard of that,” her husband nodded.

“Yes, look,” Leka said picking up her phone and pretending to control the buzz-cam with it, “It’s so beautiful here.”

I put the buzz-cam into circle mode. This meant it moved in a circle around Leka, locked in on her as the focus, but taking in all the sights of the cruiser and the beautiful cove and beach behind. Leka span around, giggling, keeping herself facing the camera at all times.

“See, I can put the buzz-cam in circle mode to spin around me, and wherever I go it follows me” she giggled again, putting her arms out wide as she span around, “I’m so lucky to come here to this place.”

Leka made her way over to the side of the cruiser, and the buzz-cam automatically followed her, but also continued to spin around Leka’s position, always keeping her in focus, and at the centre of the screen.

“Leka, I’m really not happy about this, you shouldn’t be just going off with some guy…” her husband started, but Leka interrupted him.

“Ah I’m gonna have to go now darling,” she said waving at the camera, tapping at her phone.

That was Leka’s signal to me. I stopped the spin of the buzz-cam, so that her husband could see Leka, and the bar behind her, but nothing else.

“Hi guys,” Leka yelled over the side of boat, waving over in the direction of the beach, “How are you? Isn’t it beautiful here?”

“What’s going on?” Leka’s husband asked, “Leka? Leka? What’s happening?”

Leka picked up a bottle of beer out of an ice bucket on the bar.

“We’ve got cold beer guys,” she yelled, smiling, and waving the bottle of beer.

She then put the bottle in between her tits, pushing her boobs together to hold it in place.

“Come and get ‘em,” Leka giggled.

“Leka! Leka!” her husband yelled, “Leka, what’s happening there?”

He was getting very red faced.

“Oh, sorry honey,” Leka turned back to face the buzz-cam and spoke directly to it, “The client invited about seven or eight of his friends to a party on the boat here. He’s just bringing them over on a dinghy now.”

“So, you’re going to be a waitress for the party or something?” her husband asked.

I almost laughed out loud and had to supress it in case he heard. He was so deluded. I could see Leka thought so too from the type of grin on her face.

“Err… uh-huh yeah sure, something like that darling,” Leka replied, surely trying not to laugh as well.

Leka then reached behind her back, untying her pink bikini top, and dropping it to the floor.

“Oh my god! Leka! Leka!” her husband cried out, as Leka grabbed her lipstick and quickly reapplied it.

Leka then turned so her back faced the buzz-cam. She bent over to put on her little high heels, her ass pointing directly at the camera. She then stood up again, and adjust her bikini panties so they rode up a little higher to show off more of her curvy firm ass.

“Leka! What are you doing?” her husband screamed.

Leka then turned back toward the buzz-cam, running her hands through her hair.

“Listen darling I really have to go now, I’ll call you again after,” Leka explained, grabbing her phone, as she walked around the corner, past me, and out of view of the buzz-cam.

Leka smiled at me, her hands on her hips. She looked up in the air for a moment, pausing.

“Leka!” her husband bellowed, really incensed now.

“Oh, hi guys, welcome, welcome,” Leka said, loudly so that the buzz-cam could still pick it up, “Oh thank you, glad you like my outfit sir. I’m sure I won’t be wearing it long.”

Leka giggled, smiling at me, blowing me a kiss.

“Oh, damn it, how do you turn this thing off?” Leka said nice and loud again.

“Leka, no…” her husband began to shout, but I then ended the buzz-cam feed with my phone, which ended the call.

Leka continued to giggle, covering her mouth with her hand as she did so. It was a cute little mannerism I had noticed before.

“You were great Leka,” I told her, as she kissed me full on the lips, “You were perfect.”

Part one of our plan was complete. Of course, there were no friends of mine joining us. It was all play acting from Leka, and clever positioning of the buzz-cam so that her husband couldn’t see that it was only Leka on the deck of the boat. He also hadn’t seen me either as I had been hidden around the corner, out of sight.

But it had worked. He had gotten very upset seeing his sexy wife preparing to greet a bunch of horny rich men. Now he would be thinking about all the dirty things his wife was getting up to. We had surely gotten rid of his delusion about what his wife was doing all week.

But that wasn’t going to be enough to make him allow Leka to divorce him. After all, it was his suggestion that Leka submit herself to become a pleasure slave, so they could pay off his gigantic debts. He may still believe Leka was fucking rich men as her duty to her husband. He might still think Leka was doing this because she loved her husband so much.

If he still felt like that about Leka, he would never allow her divorce. We had to make him believe he had completely lost his wife to this rich man’s lifestyle. Not just lost her body, but her mind too. That she had moved on, and there was no way back.

I felt that meant we needed him to see Leka as a complete slut, who absolutely loved what she now did, and how she was now treated by the rich elite men of this world. He needed to actually see what she got up to when she was working.

That meant beginning part two of our plan.

“Now for the fun part darling,” Leka grinned at me, taking my hand, “Come on.”

Leka led me down the stairs and into one of the bedrooms.

We waited half an hour or so down in the bedroom. Every few minutes Leka’s phone would ring, her husband of course. We didn’t answer it yet, letting him stew for a while, letting his imagination run wild with all the things his wife might be up to right now and with whom.

But her husband was about to get his called returned, but certainly not in the way he might expect. Leka was going to return his call as if she had done it by accident, unknowingly. The buzz-cam was again set up to circle Leka’s position, and record whatever she happened to be doing and saying and again send it live through the network to her husband’s phone. As the buzz-cam was so small and virtually silent, it was easily conceivable that Leka would be unaware of its presence.

At least that’s the way we hoped it would play to her husband. He would be able to see his wife with a rich man, but he would believe it was an accident that he could view and hear everything going on in the bedroom. He would also believe that Leka had no idea he was watching and listening.

Of course, she knew exactly what was about to happen. However, we wouldn’t have her husband’s face appear on the monitor in the bedroom, as that would end the charade that Leka knew nothing of her husband watching her. Also, I didn’t want anything her husband might say to distract her from her performance, so there would be no audio coming from his call into the bedroom speakers either.

But personally, I definitely did want to hear what her husband would say, and so I had the audio coming into a tiny earpiece in my ear. This way I could hopefully judge if our plan was working or not. I also had a tiny viewscreen attached to my eye-glasses so I could view what images the buzz-cam was recording and sending out.

I undressed, and stood naked in front of Leka, who sat on the edge at the end of the large bed. She still wore her pink panties, high heels and nothing else. I stood in front of her, and with a few strokes of her hand whilst staring at her huge jiggling tits, I was as hard as a rock.

“Okay, time to get started,” I told her, “You ready?”

She smiled and nodded, and as I stepped back a little she touched the screen on her phone. It began calling her husband, it also started up the buzz-cam, which began to slowly rotate around Leka. She then locked the touchscreen on her phone, and then half stuck it under her ass.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

“Mmm, come here honey,” Leka said, running her hands through her hair.

Through my earpiece I could hear the call had now connected and had been answered at the other end.

“Leka? Leka?” her husband said, “Leka can you hear me?”

“Come here sir, let Leka suck that big hard cock,” Leka purred.

“Leka? Leka! Oh god no,” her husband cried out in my earpiece, of course Leka was unaware of what he was saying.

I stepped up closer to Leka, she took my hard cock in her hand, stroking it again, up and down, nice and slowly. I moaned in pleasure.

In the viewfinder I could see the buzz-cam feed that was being sent to her husband. It showed Leka slowly jerking my cock, a big smile on her face. The video feed rotated around Leka as the buzz-cam moved around her. I had programmed it to stay in fairly close to Leka, meaning I could not be seen from the neck up.

“Get those lips around my cock,” I told her.

“Yes sir,” Leka giggled, a real gleam in her eye.

She took the head of my cock into her mouth, and slowly, sensuously began sucking it.

“Leka no. No, no, no,” her husband pleaded, “Oh god Leka, please no.”

Leka continued sucking on my cock, building up speed now. She was also slurping nice and noisily so her husband could not only see her sucking my cock, but hear it too.

“Oh Leka, you suck cock so fucking good,” I told her.

“I hear that one all the time,” she giggled, kissing my balls, “But thank you for saying so, sir.”

“Well, I think your mouth is going to be full of cock pretty much all day,” I said.

“Ah yes I think so, sir,” Leka smirked as she licked my shaft, “I know your friends upstairs are all waiting for their turn, once you’ve had your wicked way with me.”

“Yeah they are, you’re going to be a very busy girl,” I told Leka, “Mario and Shawn told me they want to fuck you together.”

“Oh god no, Leka please,” her husband cried in my earpiece.

Leka carried on licking and sucking away on my dick, slurping every now and then. Saliva ran down her chin and onto her huge tits.

“So, how’s life at the Dirty Wives Club?” I asked, as Leka looked up at me and grinned.

“Yes, it’s good sir, I’m always a very busy lady,” she giggled.

“I came by last Tuesday and asked for you, but you weren’t available,” I lied.

“Ah yes, Mistress Theresa told me you had been asking for me,” Leka said in between mouthfuls of my cock, “I’m sorry I was busy. There was a large group of guys that showed up before you and booked up a lot of ladies.”

“Yeah it’s okay, I saw a new lady called Melanie,” I lied again. In fact, last Tuesday I had been with Leka all afternoon, screwing her tits, mouth and pussy.

“Oh yes, I know Melanie. I hope you enjoyed her,” Leka said, sucking on my balls noisily, “Yes it was quite funny when all those guys arrived.”

“Oh, how so?” I asked, already knowing the story she was about to tell. It was a story we had worked on last Tuesday in between bouts of sex.

“Well, this rich older guy came in and he wanted to fuck me and my friend Holly together right?” Leka began, “And all the other guys were choosing which ladies they wanted to fuck. So, my rich old guy wanted to use the bathroom first so Holly took him off to the bathroom, right?”

“Uh-huh,” was all I could manage as I reached down to grope Leka’s enormous tits as she slowly sucked me.

“So, I was waiting with the other guys in their party, helping them choose their lady. And then this other guy walks up behind me and grabs my ass, right?” Leka continued, “And so I turn around, and I see it’s one of my husband’s business associates.”

“Oh wow,” I said.

“Yes, I was so surprised, and a little embarrassed for a second,” Leka giggled, her tits jiggling as she did so, “I mean I’ve known him and his wife for years, you know? And there I am standing in front of him in just panties, suspenders and high heels.”

“Oh, my goodness,” I laughed too.

Suffice it to say, Leka’s husband was not laughing at all.

“Fuck, fuck, oh fuck,” he was whispering to himself, although of course I could hear him in my earpiece, “Shit, shit.”

He was obviously going crazy thinking who it might be who had seen that his wife was now a pleasure slave working in a place called The Dirty Wives Club, and fucking and sucking all and sundry.

“So anyway, we start chatting, but he can’t keep his eyes off my tits of course,” Leka went on.

“You were topless?” I asked her.

“Yes, the old guy that had chosen me had already removed my bra. And so, as I’m chatting with this guy, and he’s still got his hand on my ass, and he’s desperately trying to give me eye contact,” Leka explained, laughing, “But he just can’t stop staring at my boobs, and it’s quite obvious he has a huge erection.”

Leka laughed, as did I. She really had a lovely laugh, very warm and comforting.

“So, he tells me he always fancied me and thought my husband was such a lucky guy, and all this stuff, right? And of course, eventually he tells me that he really, really wants to fuck me,” Leka continued, as she ran her lips up and down the side of my shaft.

“So, what did you tell him?” I asked.

I checked the feed from the buzz-cam in the tiny viewfinder attached to my glasses. Leka could still be seen slobbering all over my dick, saliva still dripping on to her tits. I had made sure Leka had placed her phone under her ass, but still in view of the buzz-cam. This way I figured Leka’s husband would decide his wife must have sat on her phone, and accidently started the call with the buzz-cam feed without her knowledge.

“Well, I had to thank him for his kind offer, but of course I already had been booked with my friend Holly to fuck the old guy,” Leka explained, as she kissed my balls.

“Oh god Leka, please, please. What’s become of you?” Leka’s husband whispered again.

This was working, Leka’s husband was going crazy with jealousy, anger, and who knows what.

“Yeah so I explained to him I was already booked up that day. Plus, he had already chosen a lady called Stacy anyway,” Leka went on, “But he said he really wanted to fuck me, so wanted to know how to book me for another day.”

“And did he?” I asked.

“Well, he said he was going away the next day on business for over a month, I think across the Dalian desert, out to one of the cities out there,” Leka answered, kissing the head of my engorged penis, “So he took the number of Mistress Theresa and promised he will call to book a session to fuck me as soon as he returns.”

“You think he will call?” I asked.

“Oh, for sure, he was so horny for me. And my friend Stacy that fucked him, said he kept asking about me even when she was sucking his dick,” Leka giggled, “Anyway I gave him a naughty treat when I said goodbye to him.”

“Oh? What was that?” I enquired.

“Well, as you know, clients that meet ladies in The Dirty Wives Club are allowed to have a feel of her ass, and perhaps a bit of a snog before they make their choice, but no more than that,” Leka explained, “So as we said goodbye, I gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.”

“I see,” I said, admiring Leka’s huge tits jiggling as she slowly stroked my cock with her hand and again kissed the head.

“Yeah, so as I hugged him, I pressed my tits up against his chest, and then moved his hands from my ass up to my boobs so he could get a good long grope without anyone seeing,” Leka giggled again.

“Ah I bet he enjoyed that,” I said.

“Yes of course. While he was feeling up my tits, I quickly grabbed his big dick through his trousers and gave it a few tugs. He loved that, I thought he was gonna come right then and there,” Leka laughed again, “Plus, I snogged him, and then whispered in his ear about how much I wanted to suck his dick and have him fuck my tits and come all over them.”

Leka was really laying it on thick, trying to drive her husband crazy.

“You think he will tell your husband or people that know your him?” I asked.

“I don’t think he’ll say anything before he comes back in a month for his appointment with me and finally gets to fuck me. I don’t think he wants anyone to know I’m a pleasure slave until he gets to fuck me himself,” Leka explained, licking my balls, “But my husband owes him a lot of money, I mean my husband owes a lot of people money all over town.”

“I see,” I said.

“But maybe after he’s fucked me a few times he might try to humiliate my husband by telling everyone we know that I am now a pleasure slave, and anyone else who my husband owes money too can come and fuck his wife too,” Leka giggled.

“Oh god, no, no, no. Baby, please no,” her husband cried in my earpiece.

“Maybe I’ll even get a line of my husband’s associates coming to get one over on him by screwing his wife,” Leka laughed again, “Of course I’ll enjoy taking care of each and every one of them.”

“I’m sure you will Leka,” I laughed too, pulling her up to her feet and slapping her on the ass, “Now get those panties off, I wanna fuck that lovely pussy.”

Leka giggled, bent over, and pulled down her knickers whilst she looked cheekily over her shoulder at me, wiggling her stunning ass. I pushed that ass up on to the bed so that Leka was on her hands and knees in front of me.

I glanced at the feed from the buzz-cam again. Leka looked amazing, naked except for her high heels, her huge tits hanging down beneath her, her nipples just reaching the sheets below. I caressed her ass in front of me, letting the buzz-cam make a complete circle of Leka’s body. I wanted her husband to get a long good look at Leka before I fucked his wife while he watched from afar, and could do nothing about it.

“Come on darling,” Leka purred in her sexy Soviet Bloc accent, wiggling her ass at me again, “Give me your lovely big cock.”

We had practised this before. I waited until the buzz-cam circled a little until Leka’s face came back into view. Then I pushed my hard cock into her waiting wet pussy. In the buzz-cam feed I saw Leka’s face light up with a huge big grin as I entered her.

“Oh, fuck yes,” Leka sighed, “Oh sir, I love your dick so much.”

I began thrusting in and out of Leka’s wet pussy. Her tits swayed back and forth as I fucked her from behind. I had placed a standing mirror on the other side of the bed so I could enjoy the view of Leka’s expression as I screwed her, and the sight of her huge tits swaying in time to my thrusts.

“Leka! Leka!” I heard her husband scream, “Shit, woman. You’re not even using a condom! Oh god!”

I had also angled the mirror carefully so my face could not be seen in the buzz-cam feed as it circled past the mirror. I checked again the buzz-cam feed. What Leka’s husband would see for a moment was myself in the mirror, from the neck down, banging away at his wife. The buzz-cam circled again until Leka’s face was just coming into view.

I pinched Leka lightly on the thigh, another pre-planned signal to her.

“Oh yeah, you’re so much bigger and harder than my husband,” she moaned, a big grin on her face, “I fucking love being screwed like this.”

“Oh god Leka, please,” her husband yelled. I then began to hear him quietly sobbing.

“Oh Leka, you’re so wet,” I told her, grabbing her ass more firmly and thrusting harder.

“I know, it’s so exciting. I love being fucked like a dirty, dirty whore,” Leka moaned, “Oh don’t stop sir. Oh yes, don’t stop. Fuck me, fuck me.”

I kept on screwing her as hard and fast as I could. Leka was panting faster and heavier.

“Oh, fuck yessss,” Leka cried as she finally came. I slowed down my thrusting, enjoying myself being inside this busty gorgeous married woman.

“Oh yeah, you’re such a great busty little slut,” I told her, slapping her on the ass.

“Thank you, sir,” she panted, a big smile on her face, “I love it when a man calls me a slut whilst he’s fucking me.”

“Oh really?” I said.

“Yeah, it means he knows exactly what kind of woman I really am,” she giggled, “God, I’m so fucking wet.”

“Yes, you really are,” I told her. She was genuinely quite wet, but not more so than any other time I had fucked her.

“I think it’s knowing I’m gonna be sucking and fucking all of your friends upstairs when you’re done with me,” Leka grinned from ear to ear.

“Leka, no. Oh god no,” I heard her husband quietly sob.

“Thank you for the orgasm sir, it was fucking great,” Leka said, tweaking her left nipple, “I always have to fake it with my husband. But I seem to always get off with you rich guys, every single time.”

“Come on then slut,” I told her, pulling out of her pussy, and slapping her ass again, “Get on your knees and do what you do best.”

Leka giggled, got up off the bed, and got down on her knees in front of the mirror. I stood in front of her, as she expertly got to work sucking my cock.

Leka rubbed the engorged head all over her face and lips. I was going to try to time it so that the buzz-cam would get the perfect shot for Leka’s husband of me busting my nut over his wife’s face.

Then as the buzz-cam circled behind me, I began jerking my cock furiously.

“Oh yes sir, fucking spunk all over my face,” Leka panted, as she played with her huge tits, fiddling with her nipples, “Make me look like a whore.”

With that the buzz-cam passed by my left shoulder, and my cock and Leka’s face and tits came into full view. I felt the building pressure in my balls, and then I erupted, with stream after stream of white-hot spunk splashing across Leka’s pretty face and lips.

“Leka, no, no, no,” Leka’s husband sobbed. It sounded to me like he had hit rock bottom.

“Oh yes darling, that’s a nice lot of come,” Leka grinned, my spunk dripping off her chin down onto her boobs, “I think you’ve been saving it up for your Leka.”

“Yeah, maybe,” I nodded.

“Ah I knew it!” Leka laughed, clapping her hands together as she stood up, caressing my dick, “I love it when rich men save up their spunk for me.”

“Well, there’s quite a few men upstairs who I’m sure have plenty more spunk to give you, my dear,” I told her.

“Yes of course,” Leka giggled, stepping forward just as the buzz-cam began to pass her.

The auto-focus feature adjusted, and Leka’s husband watching the feed at home would view a big high definition close up of his wife’s huge naked tits, with my sperm still dripping off his wife’s face on to them. Leka massaged my spunk into her tits, all for her husband’s viewing displeasure.

Now I was completely out of view, I grabbed my phone and quickly adjusted the track of the buzz-cam. Leka moved to stand in front of the mirror in another pre-planned bit. She stood admiring her body in the mirror, still caressing her big tits.

I managed to adjust the buzz-cam circle so it came in much closer again. Once again, her husband got another big close up as it slowly passed Leka, this time just showing his wife’s mouth.

“I love looking at myself like this,” Leka beamed, all big red lips and sparkling white teeth, spunk still dripping from her chin, “I just adore looking like a fucking cock-sucking busty whore.”

“Of course you do darling,” I told her, “But you still got work to do upstairs.”

“Yes, I must get cleaned up,” Leka said, picking her panties up off the floor and putting them back on.

“Nah, you look fine just like that,” I said, still out of view of the buzz-cam.

“Bad boy,” Leka giggled.

“My friends are expecting to be entertained by a busty cock-sucking slut. You walk upstairs in just your panties and high heels, and my spunk all over your face and tits, and they’ll all know that’s exactly what they’re getting,” I told her.

“Yes of course sir, I understand you perfectly,” she smiled.

“So, get your topless ass up there now,” I told Leka, giving her a big hard slap on that ass, “They can all get instant access to your lovely big tits. I’m sure within minutes you’ll have your pussy, ass and mouth all full of hard cock.”

“Oh yeah, I can’t wait,” Leka grinned, “I love being the centre of men’s attention.”

Leka blew me a kiss, my sperm still on her lips, and began walking up the stairs that led from this bedroom to the deck above. I checked the buzz-cam feed, and saw we had timed it perfectly. The feed showed Leka moving to the top of the stairs, all jiggling ass and bouncing tits.

As the buzz-cam swung around I slightly adjusted it’s track on my phone to show all the way up the staircase, but with what was at the top of the staircase just out of shot.

The buzz-cam showed the topless Leka at the top of the stairs, her curvy ass front and centre.

“Hi guys,” Leka said, as I pushed another control on my phone.

A loud roar and general cheering and jeering could be heard upstairs as Leka stepped up onto the desk above. It was a recording of course, there were no men upstairs, but Leka’s husband wouldn’t know that.

“Let’s get this party started huh?” Leka giggled as she stepped out of view of the buzz-cam, and it circled around the now empty bedroom.

I had moved out into the corridor so I would not be in view either.

“Hi sir, what’s your name?” Leka said, her voice now getting more distant, as was the recorded sound of the men, “Sure you can touch them, wow you have big hands, don’t you?”

“Oh Leka, Leka, you fucking whore, you fucking whore,” her husband repeated over and over down the line into my earpiece. I could hear the anger in his voice now.

Leka could still be heard in the distance.

“Oh, I know sir, sorry about the mess, I’ve been very busy downstairs. Oh my, you have a cock to match those big hands of yours, don’t you?” Leka giggled, “Oh my goodness, yes ok sir. Oh, I’m going to be a very busy girl this afternoon, aren’t I?”

More jeers and cheers from what sounded like a gang of men could again be heard.

“What’s that sir? Oh sure, I mean every guy likes a big-titted whore now and again, don’t they? I mean, come on guys, that’s why I’m here right?” Leka said, laughing again, “Don’t worry guys, I’m gonna suck and fuck each and every one of you.”

There were then some more giggling sounds from Leka, and then slobbering, sucking and gagging noises. There were also some muffled comments and chanting from some guys, again recorded previously, and played over a speaker near to the top of the stairs.

“Shawn get her panties off,” a male voice said, “Yeah that’s it, fuck this slut in the ass.”

“Oh, fuck yeah,” Leka cried out, “Oh yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me. Oh yeah give me that big dick, give me all the dick in the fucking world.”

“You fucking whore,” Leka’s husband screamed in my earpiece, and I heard the sound of breaking glass, as though he had thrown something across the room.

“Let’s move her over there so we can all get access to this slut,” another male voice could be heard from upstairs.

Sounds of footsteps, and more cheers and taunts from men could be heard. Leka cried out with pleasure again. Then more sounds of sucking and gagging, which I actually knew to be Leka sucking on a dildo we had left upstairs next to a small microphone recording her sounds.

“Fucking whore,” Leka’s husband repeated to himself over and over, much quieter now, in an almost defeated tone, it seemed to me.

It was time to end his misery. I touched another control on my phone. On the buzz-cam feed a message came up stating the subject was too distant and shutdown would commence. This was a standard feature from these devices if the targeted subject left the buzz-cam’s range for an extended period of time.

As Leka had left to supposedly go fuck all my friends upstairs, it would be natural for her husband to think the buzz-cam would shut down after a while. A few seconds later the feed did turn off, and the tiny buzz-cam stopped it’s circling and returned to its charging station.

I walked up the staircase and onto the deck upstairs, where I could still hear Leka moaning, sucking and gagging on her dildo, not knowing the charade was over. She turned when she saw me, smiling, and removing the dildo from her mouth.

“How did I do?” Leka asked.

“You were great, really great,” I told her. Leka kissed me full on the lips.

“Well, I’m a good actress,” she giggled.

I turned off the recording of the gang of men supposedly enjoying Leka’s assets. I had recorded a few friends of mine over the last week or so, telling them the phrases I wanted them to say, and then used some software to mix them together to make it sound like a whole gang of them. Leka had listened to the recording before and had just been acting along with it.

“How did he take it?” Leka asked.

“Not well,” I told her, “Your husband called you a whore.”

“Perfect!” Leka grinned, kissing me again, “Let’s see what he says to me in private on his next visit.”

Her husband would have another scheduled visit with his wife next week. We would see what his reaction would be then, having a week to think about all he had seen today.

“Come on then, let’s go for a swim,” I told Leka.

Leka and I spent the rest of the day and early evening in and around the cruiser on the lake. We had a nice long swim, and then something to eat on the beach.

Later, back on the cruiser, I fucked her again, this time on the deck. Then we headed back to the city of Trenton, where I dropped her back at The Dirty Wives Club, and then returned home.

The aftermath of our what we had done together on Lake Gara went pretty much as I had thought.

Leka and her husband got into an enormous argument during his visit the next week. There was much screaming and shouting. Eventually security was called to Leka’s room by one of her friends in the next room, and her husband was asked to leave.

They had another visit a few days later, which again erupted into shouting and name-calling, and again security had to ask him to leave.

I visited Leka at The Dirty Wives Club a day after both of her husbands visits. After sex, she would tell me what had occurred during her husband’s visits. She had said it was difficult, but she was remaining strong, wanting to end the relationship and move on, to get what she wanted.

At their next meeting, Mistress Theresa sat in on the visit. Partly to ensure there was no more nastiness that had been widely reported in the ‘gossip network’ amongst the staff around The Dirty Wives Club. But also she was there at my request.

After lengthy talks between the couple, Mistress Theresa made her move. She informed Leka’s husband that there had been an offer to buy Leka. That a rich man was willing to effectively buy Leka’s husband off, if he would agree to a divorce.

She told Leka’s husband the rich man would pay off all of his crippling debts, and add on a bit more besides. If he agreed, Leka would divorce her husband, and then Leka would immediately submit herself as a pleasure slave to The Dirty Wives Club. The rich man would then immediately purchase Leka from The Dirty Wives Club, and become Leka’s master, and she would go and live with him.

Her husband initially did not take this offer well. He again screamed and shouted. But Leka then simply refused to speak to him. At subsequent visits, Leka refused to see her husband.

Almost a month went by, during which I continued to visit Leka every week at The Dirty Wives Club. After sex she would tell me there had been no news. I told her to call her husband and try our final option to force him to divorce her.

Leka called him and during the conversation happened to mention that there was a business colleague of her husband’s who had made a booking to see Leka at The Dirty Wives Club next week. I hoped her husband would remember Leka’s story she had told whilst on the cruiser on the lake, whilst he had been watching on the buzz-cam. The story about the business colleague who had discovered Leka working at The Dirty Wives Club, and wanted to fuck her as soon as he returned from his long trip.

We had hoped Leka’s husband would want to avoid the embarrassment of having his business colleague fucking his wife, and perhaps bragging about it with others behind his back. Perhaps this colleague might pass Leka around amongst other colleagues, like a trophy, in lieu of all the money Leka’s husband owed them.

This final threat worked. He crumbled on the phone; a proud man finally broken. He told Leka to refuse the booking with his colleague, and he would arrange with Mistress Theresa for the divorce to go ahead, as long as ‘that rich bastard’ came up with the money.

A few days later, Leka, her husband, Mistress Theresa, and myself – ‘that rich bastard’, sat across from each other at large table in a conference room at The Dirty Wives Club. Also present were a few lawyers from each party, and an administrator from the local pleasure slave department from the council.

Fairly quickly the lawyers finalised the deals, payments were made, and papers were signed. The divorce was finalised, and then Leka went through the process of submitting herself to her Mistress. Once that was completed, I made a payment to Mistress Theresa, and the administrator performed a small quick ceremony to finalise Leka’s sale to me.

I was now Leka’s master. She was my pleasure slave. Leka’s now ex-husband sat through all these proceedings rather stony faced, looking like a defeated man.

One final tradition when buying a pleasure slave was for the new master to examine his new purchase. The pleasure slave would strip naked and the master would study the pleasure slaves’ body for any blemishes or scars etc that had perhaps not been mentioned before the sale. This was to ensure there were no problems after the sale, as there could be no returns.

The administrator offered for me to study Leka’s body. I told them it wasn’t necessary. I had of course ‘studied’ Leka’s naked body repeatedly, as I’m sure her husband knew.

But Leka gave me a dirty grin, and began to strip off.

“No, you must be sure you are happy with the product, master,” Leka giggled, as she unzipped herself out of her dress.

Leka’s ex-husband stood up angrily.

“Leka, don’t you dare,” he warned her.

Leka ignored him, removing her bra and panties, and coming to me to sit in my lap. I groped her huge tits in front of her ex-husband. At that he lost it.

“God damn you Leka, you fucking whore,” he screamed, clambering over the large table in the conference room. But the security agent grabbed him before he could get to her, and roughly escorted him outside.

He had what he wanted; all his debts were paid off. He gave me a look through the glass door to the conference room, picked up his papers from the floor, and marched outside.

He had what he wanted. Except Leka. She was all mine now. I pressed my face into her huge cleavage as she giggled.

“Oh master, I’m gonna make you so happy,” Leka whispered in my ear.

She certainly would. Leka was going to make a terrific pleasure slave. I would have my own ‘walking pair of tits’, as Mistress Theresa had once called her, at my beck and call at home now.

I couldn’t wait to get her home and fuck her brains out in my own bed.

I was sure many further adventures awaited me…

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments