Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A warm and hearty welcome to my Earth readers. I had retired to the planet Rigel VI, on the outer rim of our galaxy and I continue the story of my adventures with the amazing local custom of pleasure-slaves.

As previous readers are aware, the rich elite of this planet, of which I had become one of its newest members, bought and sold pleasure-slaves. Pleasure slaves were women (and men) who had submitted themselves to the auction houses in the big cities here.

They were escaping the terrible poverty out in the vast farmlands of this world. As a pleasure-slave they would have a much better life, living in rich surroundings, and doing little work other than the obvious.

They also had much better legal protection than farm workers; they could not be abused in any way. They also had to agree to be sold to the winning bidder at their auction, they could refuse if they so wished.

Pleasure-slaves were also paid a monthly allowance which they could do with what they pleased. They could also save up their allowances and eventually buy their freedom if they so wished, but this was rare, as a pleasure-slave was generally a good life.

I had purchased my first pleasure-slave. Her name was Melora, she was an 18 year old ‘pure’ or virgin. She was blonde, petite and slim, with an incredible 34HH bust. I had gone to collect her from the auction house the day after the auction.

She had performed her first ever blow job on me in a private lounge in the auction house, and now I was ready to take her home…

 

I pressed the call button, and the manager almost immediately appeared. She followed us out into the foyer, chatting with me, hoping I would be happy with my new purchase, and telling me to come back again for the next auction. She suggested I should buy another girl next time so I could have my way with two girls, every man’s fantasy she told me.

I thanked her for her help, giving her a generous tip.

The valet had brought my vehicle around, I helped Melora into the front passenger seat. The valet loaded Melora’s bag into the trunk. I took the controls and we made our way back to my villa.

Melora was fascinated, looking out the window at the city and all the people. She had obviously led a sheltered life in the school of the auction house; it was somewhat like a nun leaving a convent.

She asked me many questions on our journey back to her new home, all about the things she saw out of the window, about me and my life. I answered them all as best I could, but they came thick and fast. She was on information overload.

Almost an hour later we arrived at my villa. I brought my vehicle to a halt out front. Melora shot out of the vehicle and over to the balcony area. She was jumping up and down and shrieking with happiness.

I joined her on the balcony.

“It’s amazing,” she said, beaming from ear to ear as she looked out over the cliffs to the city view below.

“I’m glad you like it,” I replied, “I hope you will be very happy here.”

I took her hand and took her on a tour around the villa, showing her the main house first. Then I took her back to the servant’s quarters. This is where she could have her own space. It had a few bedrooms, a lounge and dining area and kitchen.

“It’s wonderful master,” she beamed, “Thank you so much.”

Melora explained in the auction house she had shared a very small room with another girl, so this was a big change for her, everything was. I left her to unpack her things and get settled, telling her to come to the main house in an hour for dinner.

Later we had our meal in the dining room. It had been prepared by a chef I sometimes used to come over to cook for me. I wanted it to be special for Melora.

She wore a white gown, with a split up to her panties. It also showed off that amazing cleavage, she was almost spilling out of it.

At dinner she was again full of questions, and I answered them all as best as I could. I loved it when I made her laugh as it made her huge tits jiggle inside her dress.

After our dessert I led her out onto the patio area. I had some nice music playing, and we sat and chatted, watching the sunset. Melora loved the music, and I asked her to come dance with me on the balcony.

We stood close and slow danced, her huge tits pressed up against me. I ran my hands from her waist to her ass. It felt great, so full and firm. She kissed me, long, slow and wet.

I kissed her back, over and over as I groped her stunning ass. Damn, I wanted to fuck her so much now.

“Sexy girl,” I said.

“Thank you master,” She replied, kissing me again.

“Why don’t you go up to my bedroom darling? I’ve left something there I’d like you to wear for me.”

“Yes master,” she said, giving my cock a quick squeeze though my trousers, and tottering back to the house in her high heels. That ass was amazing.

I had ordered her some lingerie earlier and left it out for her on my bed.

I returned to the house and sat on one of the large sofas, awaiting Melora’s return. The living area was large and open. The main bedroom was accessed from an interior balcony overlooking the living area, with a large spiral staircase.

After ten minutes or so I heard Melora call out for me.

“Down here,” I called back to her.

The bedroom door opened and Melora appeared. She looked amazing. She wore black stockings with a suspender belt, little black panties, and a super skimpy little bra, which she was struggling to not fall out of.

I smiled at her as she carefully came down the staircase in her black high heels. She looked so hot. I loved seeing her tits bounce every time she took a step down. Her ass was stunning in those little panties.

“You look amazing honey,” I said, “Why don’t you dance for me?”

I used the remote to turn on the music again. Melora began to dance for me, very sexy, running her hands over her body, shaking that ass for me.

I rubbed my hardening cock through my trousers, she was so sexy. She moved closer. She shook her ass right in front of me. I grabbed her hips and buried my face in her ass.

“Oh yes master,” she said, wiggling her pert peachy bum as I kissed and licked it. Her ass was amazing.

I sat back on the sofa, and told her to sit astride me. Finally I was going to get to open my present, her huge tits just inches away from me.

I reached around her back, slowly undoing the clasp on her skimpy bra, slowly pulling it off her to finally reveal her amazing boobs.

My god they were huge, incredible. They were so big, yet so pert. Her nipples were a nice size, and erect.

I reached out and touched them for the first time, lovely soft skin, but nice and firm. I caressed them. No man had ever touched them before.

Melora put her hands around my neck, pushing my face into her tits. I kissed her boobs, licked and sucked on them. Melora ran her hands through my short hair as I sucked on her nipples.

We stayed like this for ten minutes or more, my hands and mouth glued to her tits.

“Master, do you like my boobs?” she asked, “Are you happy with them?”

“Oh god yes,” I replied, “I fucking love your tits.”

They were incredible; I couldn’t keep my eyes, or hands off them. Melora got down on her knees in front of me, with a cheeky smile. She unzipped me, pulling off my trousers and under shorts, releasing my hard cock.

She shuffled forward slightly, and I took her head in my hands, guiding her lips to my cock. She kissed my shaft with her lovely full blowjob lips, moving down slowly until she began sucking my balls. She took one in her mouth, then the other.

I reached down and groped her tits as she extended her tongue and gently lapped at my balls. Her tongue then made its way back up my shaft.

“Suck me,” I told her.

“Yes master,” she smiled, taking my head inside her mouth.

She began sucking me, her lips moving up and down my shaft, fairly slowly at first. She also let her tongue slide up and down the underside of my shaft inside her mouth. They had taught her well.

She would stop from time to time and lick my balls, or kiss the head of my cock. Her tongue licking and teasing me. She pouted her lips and I smacked them again and again with the head of my dick.

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

She took me back in her mouth, sucking me again, more urgent this time. She made lots of slurping sounds which I loved, and moaning in pleasure as she sucked me. I could see her playing with herself, one hand jammed down the front of her black panties.

I held her head in my hands, pushing her down to suck me deeper. Soon she was happily deep throating me. She started to gag after a while, and I let her up for air.

“I’m okay master,” she smiled, and shoved my cock straight back down her throat.

I put my hands on her head again, she started to gag again, but I could tell she was okay, as she then did something amazing. With her lips now at the base of my cock, I felt her tongue slip out over her lips and start licking my balls.

“Oh yeah, good girl,” I told her, “Fucking lovely busty slut.”

Eventually I let her up for air again.

“Do you like that, master?” she asked, wiping saliva from her face with a smile, “Do you like busty sluts?”

She reached up and kissed me, first on the lips, then across my face to my ear.

“I will love being your busty slut, master,” she whispered, “I will do whatever you want, you just tell me, or just do it to me. Whatever you like.”

I knew what I wanted now. I wanted her lovely pure pussy. I pulled her on to the sofa, on to her back, me above her on my knees on the sofa. I took off my shirt.

“Yes master,” Melora said.

I reached out and grabbed her panties, and ripped them off, Melora gasping as I did so. Her gorgeous shaved pussy revealed. I smiled, staring at it, so lovely.

“Fuck me master, fuck me,” she begged, spreading her thighs.

I grabbed her thighs, pulling her toward me. Melora was about to lose her innocence. I rubbed my cock over her pussy for a moment, and then pushed into her hard and fast.

I kept my eye on Melora as I did; I wanted to see her face the first time she was penetrated. She gasped again, back off me slightly. She moaned as I pulled back and thrust into her again.

I started off slowly, gently now. I didn’t want to hurt her. She panted in time to my thrusts. I could feel she was wet though.

Soon she started to moan, and I began to fuck her faster and harder. Her tits moved back and forth on her chest in time to my thrusts. I spread her legs wider and pushed deeper inside her.

I fucked her like this for a few minutes, a big smile on my face as I watched my cock slide in and out of her pussy. She played with her boobs, biting her lip as I fucked her even harder.

I stopped to catch my breath, leaning in close and kissing her.

“Get your lovely tits and ass upstairs in to my bed,” I said, sitting up on the sofa. She stood, ruffling her hair, her perfect ass right in front of my face. I buried my in her ass cheeks. I slapped her ass hard.

“Come on, up those stairs now,” I said.

“Yes master,” she purred, taking my cock in her hand and leading me up the stairs to the bedroom. I had never been led by my cock like this before.

I loved watching her naked ass and tits bounce and jiggle as she walked up the stairs in front of me.

In my bedroom I told her to get on her knees on the floor in front of me. She happily did so, and I immediately forced my cock into her mouth. I gripped her head in my hands and began fucking her mouth.

She made lovely moaning noises as I did so. I wasn’t going to let her up for air for a while. I continued thrusting in and out of her mouth.

She began to gag as I forced it deep down her throat. Damn this girl was good, she didn’t protest. Her eyes began to water as I fucked her mouth. I forced myself down her throat again and she did her little trick of licking my balls.

I finally let her up for air. Her watery eyes had made her black eyeliner make-up run down her cheeks. Saliva dribbled off her chin on to her huge tits. It gave me an idea.

I sat in my nice plush comfortable armchair in the corner of the bedroom.

“Come here honey, let me fuck those titties,” I told her.

She knelt in front of me, pushing her tits together, smiling at me. I pushed my cock deep in between them. Her tits enveloped my cock. Her saliva provided a good lube.

With her hands, Melora bounced her tits up and down my cock. I stared at her lovely big nipples, the head of my cock peeping in and out of the top of her massive cleavage.

“Oh Melora, you got such great fucking tits,” I said, “The best I’ve ever seen honey.”

“Thank you master,” she giggled, jiggling her tits up and down my cock. They felt so good, I felt like a king.

I let her bounce her boobs over my dick for a few minutes more, enjoying the sight of this super busty young women giving her first tit-fuck. She would certainly be doing this a lot more. She was stunning, and she was all mine.

Eventually I stood up; she immediately put my cock in her mouth and began furiously sucking me off. But I wanted her pussy again, and took her to my enormous bed.

I lay on my back and told her to ride me. She smiled as she sat astride me, and lowered herself onto my cock. She was so lovely and tight.

She ground her hips back and forth on top of me, as my hands moved from her waist to play with her massive tits again. They were so fucking huge, I loved them.

She soon began bouncing energetically up and down on my cock, and her tits bounced with her. What an incredible sight.

She was now breathing heavily, moaning and panting as she bounced, faster and more urgent. She was really wet now.

“Oh master, you’re so big,” she moaned, “I love it.”

She had her hands on my chest as she furiously fucked away; her nails began to dig into me. She was obviously getting close. I started to thrust back into her as she bounced faster and harder still.

Her moans became louder too, until they were really quite loud.

“Oh master, yes. Yes, yes,” she cried, her nails dug into my chest even harder, “Oh fuuuck!”

She finally came, collapsing on top of me, panting like crazy.

“You enjoy that honey?” I asked.

“Oh master, it’s wonderful,” she panted, “I’ve played with myself many times, but this is so much better.”

We both laughed, and kissed. She pushed my head into her tits and smothered me. If I had to die this would be how I’d want to go.

I flipped her over onto her back, pushed her legs wider and thrust back inside her. Melora noticed the red marks she had made on my chest with her nails.

“Master, I’m sorry,” she said. I laughed it off and continued fucking her. She had that lovely big smile across her face again.

Her pussy was lovely and wet and so tight. It felt so good; she looked so amazing as I fucked her, her tits bouncing back and forth across her chest in time to my thrusting.

I wanted her doggy-style now, so turned her over on to all fours. She backed in to me, my cock filling her pussy again.

I held her stunning ass as I thrust into her. Her ass cheeks were pressed up against my thighs, I loved that feeling.

“Oh good girl,” I said, thrusting into her harder and faster, “Good fucking girl.”

“Yes master, fuck your busty slut,” she moaned, “Fuck me, you fucking big dick.”

That sent me over the edge, and I shot my load deep inside her. I pumped every last drop of my seed into her pussy, then pulled out and collapsed back on the bed.

I looked over at Melora, a big smile on her face. She had finally been fucked, and certainly seemed quite happy about it.

“Did you enjoy that as much as I did?” I asked her cheekily.

“Oh yes master,” she purred, “Very much.”

“Good, get used to it,” I said, “Because you’re going to be servicing me like that an awful lot in the future.”

Melora giggled, “Yes master, I’m looking forward to it.”

I grabbed her ass, burying my face in her deep soft cleavage.

“You’ve got a body built for sucking and fucking darling,” I told her, “I’m gonna make sure it gets used for that purpose at every opportunity.”

Again Melora giggled. I sucked on her nipples as she pulled the bedcover over the both of us.

We kissed and chatted for the next hour or so, until I was tired. I rested my head on her tits, using them as the most wonderful pillow, and soon fell asleep.

As I drifted off into my peaceful slumber, I could have had no idea that my gorgeous pleasure slave would soon make a wonderful, sexy, and intriguing request of me…

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments