Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Again, a warm and hearty welcome to my Earth readers. I continue my tale of my adventures with my pleasure-slave Melora, and various other slaves too. As previous readers are aware I had retired to the planet Rigel VI, on the outer rim of our galaxy.

The rich elite of this planet, of which I had become one of its newest members, bought and sold pleasure-slaves. Pleasure slaves were women (and men) who had submitted themselves to the auction houses in the big cities here.

They were escaping the terrible poverty out in the vast, vast farmlands of this world. As a pleasure-slave they would have a much better life, living in rich surroundings, and doing little work other than the obvious.

They also had much better legal protection than farm workers; they could not be abused in any way. They also had to agree to be sold to the winning bidder at their auction, they could refuse if they so wished.

Pleasure-slaves were also paid a monthly allowance which they could do with as they pleased. They could also save up their allowances and eventually buy their freedom if they so wished, but this was rare, as a pleasure-slave was generally a good life.

I had purchased my first pleasure-slave. Her name was Melora; she was an eighteen year old ‘pure’, or virgin.

I had later also purchased Melora’s mother Helena, a thirty-seven year old very busty lady. I had brought Helena back home to my villa and Melora was so happy.

I had ensured Melora understood I would never ask her to join me in bed with her mother, that would be very wrong.

A couple of months previously I had discovered ‘The Dirty Wives Club’, a pleasure palace filled with married women who had submitted themselves to be pleasure slaves. I had been requested by an employee of mine to go there and beg his wife to not go through with her first day there. But once I met his wife Linsey, I couldn’t resist taking her to bed for the afternoon…

 

I had enjoyed my time with Linsey immensely. After screwing her on the sofa of the luxury bungalow, I had spent all afternoon in the bedroom fucking her. She certainly wasn’t a shy wife, and had been very happy to let me do whatever I desired.

I had given her a big tip and promised to return some time to see her again. Theresa the part-owner of ‘The Dirty Wives Club’ had requested to give her a quick report on Linsey’s performance, as it was her first day. I had told Theresa I’d had a wonderful time, and I was sure Linsey was going to be very popular.

A week or so later I was relaxing at home. Helena and Melora were sunbathing topless out by my pool. I watched Melora rubbing sun protection cream into her huge 34HH natural firm tits. I thought about taking her upstairs and fucking her silly.

But then I decided perhaps I should venture further afield for some fun today. I called for a taxi, and told my girls I was going out for the day. I grabbed a jacket as it was predicted to rain later on, and made my way out to the waiting taxi.

I gave the driver the address of the Dirty Wives Club; I fancied having some more fun with another man’s wife again. It was on the other side of this large city, so it would take a while to get there.

I had told a business acquaintance of mine named Harlan about the Dirty Wives Club the day after my first visit, and all about the fun to be had there. He had not heard of it, but promised to check it out. It was a new establishment; I had only discovered it because of my employee Chad.

Chad had wanted me to convince his wife Linsey to quit on her first day. I had gone there to give Linsey his letter to her. But once I saw his wife I couldn’t help succumbing to her charms.

I had told Linsey that her husband had sent me, but only after I had fucked her. Luckily Linsey just thought it was funny, fucking her husband’s boss. Whilst I had recovered from our second round on the bed, Linsey gave me a massage and we chatted for quite a while.

She had previously mentioned it was her friend Shyla who had started working at the Dirty Wives Club first, and had encouraged Linsey to submit herself there. I had met Shyla in her bikini briefly out by the pool area when Theresa had introduced me. Shyla was a gorgeous black woman with big tits and curvy ass.

Linsey had then asked me in bed if I knew Shyla’s husband. I couldn’t think how I would know Shyla’s husband. But Linsey explained Shyla’s husband was Chad’s colleague and friend at work, my new delivery driver Tarek. This was amazing news to me, that two of my employees had gorgeous wives who had recently become pleasure slaves.

Linsey had giggled as she told me I should come back another day so I could fuck another one of my workers wives. Now I was thinking seriously about doing just that, perhaps a threesome could be on the cards.

The taxi made its way slowly through our city’s bustling streets. I could see dark storm clouds not far off, heavy rain was on its way.

My business acquaintance Harlan had told me later he had visited the Dirty Wives Club a number of times in the past month. He had seen some skinny young blonde on his first visit, and then some busty Latina the second. Apparently he had become somewhat obsessed with this Latina wife and gone back to see her on numerous occasions after that. He had described her as very beautiful, and a little bit coy, even shy at times.

Harlan had also mentioned he had seemed to be the only customer in the place on most of his visits. When I had visited it had been the same. It was a new business, and it would take some time for the word to get around the rich elite men of this city before they started to get busier. Until that time, it felt like visiting a secret place that only a very privileged few were aware of.

Finally I arrived outside the villa complex of the Dirty Wives Club. I paid the taxi driver and quickly made my way inside as it had now begun to rain.

Inside I showed my pleasure-slave owner’s card to the large security guard in the small foyer. This was to prevent those who could not afford the delights within from entering this pleasure palace. These cards were issued to anyone who bought outright their first pleasure-slave, which I had done many months before.

A waitress escorted me to the bar area, where I sat for a few minutes with a drink. Again I had arrived just as they were opening. I enjoyed watching a bevy of scantily clad ladies passing by the entrance to the bar on their way to the large ‘goldfish-bowl’ viewing area down the corridor that I had visited last time I was here.

A minute later and Theresa, the part-owner of the Dirty Wives Club, appeared in the bar with a big smile. Theresa was a cute Latina in her late thirties with a great ass. She ran the business with her husband. I stood as she approached, and she embraced me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

“So nice to see you again sir,” she beamed, sitting next to me, “You should have called to tell me you were coming, I could have had a nice reception of girls to meet you.”

“Oh, thank you, but I sort of came over on a last minute whim,” I replied.

“Well, I’m just so happy to see you again anyway. I believe you recommended us to your friend Mr Harlan?” she asked.

“Yes, he seemed to enjoy himself,” I said.

“Yes, I think he did,” she giggled, “He has come back many times, I wanted to thank you for sending one of your friends to see us.”

“Oh, it’s no problem,” I replied.

“No really, I’m very thankful. Business is very slow; it’s taking so long to get awareness of what we have to offer here to those who can afford it,” she went on, “So every customer is very important to us.”

“Yes I understand, setting up a new business venture can be tough,” I told her.

“Yes well, I’d like to set up something special for you today, to thank you for your recommendation,” she explained, cheekily squeezing my thigh, “And afterwards, perhaps you might be encouraged to send more of your friends here.”

I was intrigued; I wondered what Theresa had in store for me. Perhaps she was going to let me fuck her? I had felt up her ass for quite a while the last time I was here while she showed me round the place. But it had seemed to me that she had just allowed that to flirt with me a little, to get me horny so I would be in the mood to fuck one of her lovely ladies.

“What do you have in mind dear?” I asked, my hand running down her back to grope her lovely ass again.

“Ah, there’s those wandering hands again sir,” she giggled, but made no movement to remove my hand from her ass, “Well I was thinking I would take you to one of our private lounges again.”

“I see,” I said, getting curious. Theresa had taken me to a lounge on my last visit to meet Linsey.

“Yes, and then I would like to bring you one lady at a time to meet them. Maybe I will bring you six ladies or so, one at a time?” she continued.

I nodded approvingly.

“So I will leave you alone with each lady for a while, maybe five or ten minutes? It will give you some time to get to know her a little bit,” she went on, still smiling politely, “Some time for her to try to entice you with her charms.”

Oh I liked the sound of this. She wasn’t saying I could have sex with them; there wouldn’t be enough time for that. But Theresa was intimating that I was going to get a rather more interactive experience than just viewing these ladies behind the glass of the goldfish bowl.

She was being clever too. The local city rules did not allow for customers to ‘handle the merchandise’ before they had made their selection. But it seemed Theresa was going to turn a blind eye to any small bending of the rules that might occur, as she obviously felt I could be a long term customer, and one that might bring other customers to her business too.

“Then after you’ve met all six ladies, you can tell me which one you’d like to fuck,” she giggled.

“Well that sounds wonderful dear,” I replied, grinning from ear to ear.

“Ok good, now are there any specific ladies you’d like me to include?” she asked, “Would you like to see Linsey again?”

“Yes, yes I would. And her friend Shyla too I think,” I told her.

“Yes of course sir, anyone else?” Theresa asked, writing the names down on her pad.

“There was a beautiful Indian woman you introduced me to out by the pool last time,” I went on.

“Yes I know the one you mean,” Theresa wrote the name ‘Patty’ on her pad.

“And there was a girl dressed up in a schoolgirl outfit; I think her name was Mindy?” I continued. My mind was racing trying to think of all the gorgeous hot wives I had seen wandering around on my last visits.

“Yes sir. What about the lady that your friend Harlan returns to see every few days, so you can see what he gets up to?” she grinned mischievously.

“Yes, why not?” I replied, smiling.

“And then maybe you’ll allow me to complete your selection with a recommendation of my own?” Theresa asked.

“Of course,” I said, “Good idea Mistress Theresa.”

She giggled again, “Well, shall we?” she asked, and took me by the hand and lead me out of the bar and down the corridor.

We were halfway down a long corridor toward where I knew the private lounges were when a beautiful tall busty redhead in her late twenties approached us. She wore a skimpy black bikini and high heels.

“Sir, this is Julietta,” Theresa said.

Julietta held her hand out and I shook it.

“Very nice to meet you sir,” Julietta smiled, taking my hand and placing it on her lovely ass.

This had happened the last time I was here. Every lady I had been introduced to shook my hand and then placed it on their ass. It seemed to be a speciality Theresa had taught all her ladies to do. I made sure I got a good feel of Julietta’s ass before she moved on, presumably on her way to the goldfish bowl viewing area to start work.

“Very nice,” I said, admiring her ass as she walked away. Julietta giggled over her shoulder at me, her ass and tits jiggling as she moved off down the corridor.

“Should I add her to the list sir?” Theresa asked.

“Oh yes, please do,” I said.

We continued down the corridor, where Theresa led me into one of her private lounges. It was a different one from the last time I visited. It was slightly larger, with a hot-tub in the corner. The water was already quietly bubbling away.

Theresa handed me a robe.

“Why don’t you make yourself more comfortable sir,” she said, smiling cheekily, “I’ll just get the ladies ready, and I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

As she left a waitress brought a tray full of drinks, I was obviously going to have quite a few visitors. I removed my clothes and put on the robe, tying it loosely around my waist.

I stood out on the balcony of the lounge. There were a few ladies making their way across the pool area below. They all had umbrellas as it was raining much heavier now, and surely didn’t want to spoil their hair and make-up before they’d even started work. Luckily the balcony had a roof covering so I didn’t get wet either.

A few of them saw me, and smiled and waved, blowing me kisses. I blew them kisses back, and they giggled and then rushed inside. I stood out here for a few minutes enjoying the view and a drink until there was a knock at the door.

Mistress Theresa appeared at the door with a smile. I could see behind her a gaggle of gorgeous ladies lining up in the corridor.

“Are you ready sir?” Theresa asked.

“Yes of course,” I replied.

Theresa then brought in the first delight of the afternoon. “This is Leka,” Theresa said.

Leka was a pretty blonde older lady, probably in her late thirties or early forties I guessed. She wore a tiny little black bikini and high heels. She had a nice peach of an ass and huge big tits. She smiled and extended out her hand.

“Pleased to meet you sir,” Leka said as I took her hand in mine. Leka spoke with a delightful Soviet Bloc accent. The Soviet Bloc had ruled large sections of the central core of the galaxy over a thousand years ago, so it was unusual to hear that accent out here on the outer rim.

“Very pleased to meet you too,” I told her as she placed my hand on her ass.

“Well sir, I’ll leave you alone with Leka for a while so you can get to know each other a little,” Theresa said, closing the door behind her. I noticed it creaked quite loudly.

I moved to the sofa and sat down. Leka then immediately sat in my lap, giggling.

“Well I suppose we should get to know each other, as your Mistress suggested,” I said, smiling.

“Oh yes sir, and I know a great way to start,” she grinned.

Leka reached behind herself and tugged at the strings holding up her bikini top. It fell away to reveal the biggest pair of tits I had ever seen. They were fabulous; I had to guess maybe 36JJ.

“Oh wow,” I exclaimed.

“Ah yes, I get that reaction a lot,” she said giggling, putting her hands around the back of my head and pulling my face into her gorgeously huge but surprisingly firm tits.

I kissed and sucked on her massive boobs as I groped them with both hands. I must have had my head in between her tits for a full five minutes, silently licking and sucking on them. I didn’t say a word, and neither did she, just smiling and caressing my head as I gorged myself on her lovely big breasts.

Finally I came up for air, and kissed her full on the lips.

“Oh Leka, you’re tits are incredible,” I told her, as she kissed me back, “You’re husband is a very lucky man. It must be killing him to know you are working in here.”

“Yes, he always asks me what I’ve been up to all week when I see him on my day off,” she giggled, her hand moving to the surface screen in the glass coffee table in front of us.

She brought up the menu, and quickly navigated to photos of Leka and her husband at their wedding, and a scan of their marriage certificate. Linsey had done the same the last time I had visited. Again, I assumed this was to show to clients that the pleasure slaves working here really were married.

“But I always lie and tell him the rich men only want young girls and I’ve been left frustrated all week,” she continued.

“I see, and what’s the truth Leka?” I asked.

“Well, I don’t like to hurt his feelings. So I don’t tell him I’ve actually become one of the more popular older ladies here. I’m happy to report I get a lovely good fucking at least once or twice a week,” she grinned.

“I bet you do,” I told her.

“For obvious reasons,” she giggled, cupping her gigantic boobs and arching her back to push them into my face again.

I felt her hand run up my thigh slowly.

“What’s this?” she asked, her hand resting on the tent my erection was making in my robe, “I think we need to investigate.”

Leka grinned seductively at me as she pulled my robe aside to reveal my fully hard cock. She stroked it up and down with her hand for a moment, then sank to her knees on the floor in front of me.

Leka parted my thighs and shuffled forward a little. I reached forward to play with her tits as her head lowered, and she took my cock in her mouth. She began expertly, slowly sucking me.

It felt wonderful. I didn’t know this was going to be quite so ‘interactive’. I had thought I would probably get to feel up some of the ladies, maybe a bit of a snog and a grope, and that would be it. I’m not sure Mistress Theresa knew it would go this far either.

If the local council who had given Theresa a special license to operate her married pleasure-slave establishment knew this sort of thing was going on they would surely shut her down instantly. But I suppose what they didn’t know about wouldn’t hurt them. Certainly I wouldn’t be telling anyone about it.

I moaned in pleasure as Leka continued to suck me, massaging my balls with her fingers as she did so. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and I heard it very slowly creaking open. Leka’s head suddenly popped up and she quickly pulled my robe across to cover me up.

The sofa faced away from the door, so I turned to look over my shoulder as Theresa finally appeared behind the opening door, smiling.

“How is everything sir?” Theresa enquired.

“Yes, fine thank you,” I told her.

Mistress Theresa entered the room and came closer.

“Are you alright there dear?” Theresa asked, noticing Leka on her knees on the floor.

“Oh yes Mistress Theresa, I just dropped my contact lens,” Leka lied, rubbing her eye, and standing up. I stood also and handed Leka her bikini top.

I noticed Theresa averted her eyes as Leka wiped some saliva from her lips. Mistress Theresa was very clever.

She had brought me to a lounge with a creaky door, to give me some time to make myself decent if anything inappropriate had been going on. The placement of the sofa with its back to the door also gave me extra cover from the doorway. Finally Theresa was obviously going to simply look away and ignore anything that looked remotely suspicious. Of course, she knew and had planned exactly what was going on, but this way she had plausible deniability.

“It was very nice to meet you sir,” Leka said smiling, putting her top back on.

“Yes, lovely to meet you too Leka,” I told her. Damn, I really wanted to fuck her, but I knew it would be fun to meet the other ladies Theresa had lined up for me.

Leka leaned in to give me a kiss goodbye on the cheek, and my hand fell to grope her ass again. As I did so she leaned in further, closer to my ear.

“I loved sucking you sir,” Leka whispered, “I hope I will see you again later? I think you’d love being smothered by my tits as I bounce up and down on your lovely cock.”

I smiled as she grinned at me and then made her way out of the lounge.

“I’ll give you a minute sir,” Theresa said smiling and closing the creaking door behind her.

I suddenly noticed why she had decided to give me a moment before bringing in the next lady. I still had a tent poking out my robe from my aching erection. I managed to tie the robe tighter, pulling my hard cock up tight against my body.

Leka was a fabulously sexy woman, and also had a mysterious air to her. Maybe it was that accent, but I really wanted to get to know her more.

A moment later and Theresa reappeared, with a blonde lady I instantly recognised. Her name was Mindy; I had seen her escorting a very elderly gentleman to one of the bungalows on my last visit. It helped she was wearing the same outfit as when I last saw her, a sexy little schoolgirl outfit.

“Sir this is Mindy,” Theresa said.

“Hi sir,” Mindy smiled, “Nice to see you again.”

Mindy was the youngest married pleasure slave I had seen here in my two visits. I guessed she was about twenty one years old or so. Perhaps that’s why she wore the school-girl outfit, to give rich men some very naughty ideas.

She had fairly big boobs that were almost falling out of her tiny tight white top, and was obviously not wearing a bra underneath. She had a bare mid-rift, and also wore a tiny pleated skirt, which she lifted slightly as she placed my hand on her ass.

“Well, I leave you two alone for a while sir,” Theresa said smiling and exiting the lounge.

TiffanyJacome
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyJacome

I sat back on the sofa, and Mindy immediately sat in my lap, grinning and blowing me a kiss. She had also made sure she had sat on my hand, so I was enjoying a nice feel of her gorgeous young ass.

“Well that’s a very nice outfit Mindy,” I told her.

“Oh thank you sir. It’s my speciality you see,” she explained, twirling her hair, “I do a whole role-play thing with it.”

“Really?” I asked, intrigued.

“Yes sir, you get to be my school teacher, or my stepfather, whatever you like,” she said giggling, “And I’ll be a naughty busty seventeen year old girl who needs some discipline.”

“I see,” I replied, smiling as Mindy began to unbutton her tiny white blouse, “Is that what you did for that old man the other day?”

“Ah yes, I became his step-daughter for the day,” she grinned, “And he enjoyed spanking and screwing me all afternoon.”

“I bet he did,” I told her as Mindy undid the last button on her blouse, her lovely young big firm tits finally revealed. I immediately got to work playing with them; I estimated she was about a 30FF. Her tits were lovely.

Mindy showed me her wedding photos and marriage certificate on the surface display embedded in the glass coffee table in front of us, just as Leka had done. I saw her husband was maybe just a couple of years older than her. But to be honest I was more interested in sucking on her gorgeous boobs.

“I dressed up for my husband like this a few times and just loved it, so did he,” she explained, slowly untying my robe, “But he made me promise not to become a naughty schoolgirl for any other man when I submitted myself here.”

“I see,” I mumbled in between mouthfuls of tit.

“But the reason I decided to submit myself here was because of his terrible gambling debts,” she went on, continuing to loosen my robe, “So it’s my secret way to get back at him you see? Plus I love being the naughty step-daughter for older men.”

Finally she had released my rock-hard cock, and began slowly stroking it with her dainty little hand.

“Oh daddy, I want to suck on your lovely big dick,” she whispered in my ear, giggling, “We won’t tell my mommy will we? It can be our little secret, can’t it daddy?”

I nodded as she sank to her knees in front of me and began enthusiastically sucking away on my dick.

“Ohhh, you bad girl,” I told her.

Mindy grinned, and got on all fours on the sofa next to me. Her head fell back into my lap to continue sucking me. As she did so she lifted her little pleated skirt to reveal her lovely firm young ass, barely covered at all by her tiny black panties.

“Oh daddy,” she purred in between mouthfuls of my cock, “You know what I need.”

She waggled her ass in the air. I reached around and put my right hand on her ass, giving it a good long grope, before beginning to lightly spank her.

“Mmm, harder daddy,” Mindy murmured, slobbering over my cock, “I’ve been much naughtier than that.”

I spanked her a little harder, but not too hard. Pain is not sexy or fun.

Mindy then moved to lie across my lap, with my legs spread as wide as possible. My cock snuggled in between her tits, her head on my left thigh, looking up over her shoulder at me, and her ass on my right thigh as I continued to spank her.

“Daddy, will you take me to bed and fuck me silly?” Mindy asked mischievously, “I really need a good seeing to. I know you love fucking my mommy, I hear you through my bedroom wall. But now you can have me too daddy.”

“Oh Mindy, you are a bad, bad girl,” I told her with a grin a mile wide.

Mindy sat back up in my lap, her tits pressed against my chest, my cock pressed up against the panties covering her pussy, both my hands clamped to her ass.

“Don’t feel guilty daddy,” Mindy said, kissing me over and over, “When you want a beautiful mature lady you can have my mommy, and when you need a busty young slut you can fuck me.”

With that there was a knock at the door, and Mistress Theresa re-entered the lounge. Mindy broke off our embrace and stood in front of me. As I stood, Mindy adjusted and re-tied my robe.

“Everything okay sir?” Theresa enquired.

“Yes, wonderful, thank you,” I replied.

Mindy put back on her tiny white blouse over those lovely firm tits.

“It was lovely to meet you sir,” she said, kissing me on the cheek.

“Lovely to make your acquaintance Mindy,” I told her, as I returned the kiss on her cheek.

“I can’t wait to fuck you later daddy,” she whispered in my ear as I kissed her, giving my cock one last squeeze. And with that she was off out of the lounge. Theresa escorted her out and closed the door behind them.

Mindy was certainly a very naughty little minx, and I was now giving serious consideration to selecting her to fuck later. Leka had such enormous tits I had thought she would be my choice, but now I wasn’t so sure. Still who knew what other delights Mistress Theresa had lined up waiting to meet me?

A moment later and Theresa reappeared in the doorway with a quite beautiful Latina looking lady with very long dark hair all the way down to her peach of an ass.

“This is Lucia sir,” Theresa said, smiling, “Your friend Mr Harlan has come to visit her many times.”

“Ah yes, nice to meet you Lucia,” I said, shaking her hand.

“Wonderful to meet you also sir,” Lucia replied in her charming Latina accent, taking my hand and placing it on her incredible curvy ass, “Mr Harlan told me all about you.”

Lucia had lovely tanned brown skin. She wore a skimpy little black bikini to show off her impressive boobs and ass. She also had a stunning smile. I could see why Harlan had become taken with her, she was quite beautiful.

“Well I’ll leave you alone for a few minutes sir,” Theresa said, closing the door behind her.

I sat on the sofa with Lucia.

“Thank you so much for telling Mr Harlan about this place, I would not have met him without you,” Lucia said beaming at me.

“Oh you’re welcome. I believe he has become quite keen on coming to see you Lucia” I told her, “I can certainly see why, you’re absolutely stunning darling.”

“Oh thank you sir, and I love Mr Harlan coming to see me too,” she beamed, “Of course it doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun together does it?”

She then moved over to sit in my lap, and removed her bikini top, smiling. She had lovely boobs, about 36EE I guessed. She shifted in my lap to allow herself to sit on my right hand, whilst I played with her boobs with my left hand.

“How old are you Lucia?” I asked.

“Thirty-one sir,” Lucia replied, going through the motions of again showing me her wedding photos and marriage registration on the surface screen embedded in the glass coffee table. Her husband looked a lot older, perhaps in his early fifties.

“How long have you been married honey?” I asked, sucking on her tits.

“Almost five years now sir, and I submitted myself here three months ago,” she explained, “My parents both have had long illnesses, and so we had very expensive medical bills. Eventually my husband agreed to me becoming a pleasure slave when we simply couldn’t borrow any more money to help my parents.”

“Yes, I understand,” I replied, squeezing her tits together so I could lick both her nipples at the same time.

Medical bills could be very expensive here on Rigel IV and even more so in the city Of Trenton. Presumably Lucia and her husband were from the small middle class section of Trenton’s society, and had access to borrow money from banks, which was not available to the vast majority of Rigel IV’s population. Of course if you didn’t make your repayments you could be cut off extremely quickly, and would be blacklisted from ever borrowing from anyone again.

I assumed these facts were what had eventually forced Lucia to ask her husband’s permission to submit herself to The Dirty Wives Club. Thankfully for me, and certainly for my acquaintance Harlan, Lucia’s husband had obviously agreed, although I’m sure extremely reluctantly.

I imagined that most of the husbands of the wives who had become pleasure slaves here often regretted their decision. I figured many of these men had married a beautiful trophy wife, suddenly could no longer afford them, and so their wives had ended up at The Dirty Wives Club, trying to get themselves and their husbands out of debt. The husbands only saw the benefit of the arrangement when their wives sent home their monthly wages. The wives however got to fuck rich men, and I’m sure in many cases kept any tips or gifts they received a secret from their husbands

Lucia pulled my robe to one side and got to work playing with my hard dick.

“Oh sir, you’re bigger than Mr Harlan,” she grinned, “Let me get a closer look.”

Lucia got on her knees in front of me and took me in her mouth, noisily sucking and slurping away. She had such beautifully full lips, and really sucked cock like an expert.

“Oh yeah,” I moaned, “I can see why Harlan loves coming to see you Lucia.”

“Yes sir, he loves me sucking his dick,” Lucia grinned, slapping my cock over her face, “And he loves shooting his come over my face.”

“I bet he does,” I told her.

“Well there’s nothing wrong with a nice rich man spunking all over a pretty young married ladies face, now is there?” she giggled.

“Absolutely not,” I smiled. Damn, she was a great cocksucker. I reached down and groped her perfect tits as she slobbered over my dick

“Oh sir, I’d really love you to take me to bed today and let me fuck your brains out,” Lucia purred, sucking my balls, “Don’t worry, we can keep it a secret form your friend Harlan if you like.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Of course sir, or if you prefer you can tell him all about it and compare notes on bedding me,” she giggled again, switching back to sucking my cock, “Maybe if you did you could both come back and fuck me together. Would you like that, you and Harlan spit-roasting me?”

Wow, this woman really was a dirty wife. Harlan had described Lucia to me as quite coy and shy; it was hard to see how he could possibly think so.

“What a mental image that is!” I told her, “I’m not sure Harlan wants to share you with anyone however. I get the impression he’s rather smitten with you.”

“You may be right,” she smiled, kissing the head of my cock with her fantastic blowjob lips, “It’s just a fantasy of mine to be fucked by two rich men at the same time. I’d love to be naked on all fours sucking off a nice rich guy while getting fucked from behind by another.”

“You are a naughty girl, aren’t you?” I said, grinning.

“Oh you have no idea sir,” she giggled, “Of course Harlan and my husband both think I’m a good girl.”

“I’m sure they do. But how do you know I don’t prefer good girls?” I asked.

“No, you have a real twinkle in your eye sir,” Lucia replied, slowly but firmly wanking my cock with her dainty little hand, “You look like a man that needs to give a good hard fucking to a bad girl like me.”

“Is that right?” I said. Lucia was really trying her best to entice me into choosing her over the other wives I had seen.

“Yes sir. Mr Harlan likes to come here and make love to me, and don’t get me wrong I enjoy that,” Lucia said, her hand still firmly gripping my cock but speeding up her jerking action, “But sometimes a woman’s just crying out for a good hard dirty fucking. You understand the difference, don’t you darling?”

“Of course,” I smiled at her, as she went back to sucking me again, giving me some deep throat action, “Oh yes. Oh Lucia, I’m sure you’re a very, very popular lady here.”

“Ahhh,” Lucia gasped as she came up for air, “Thank you sir, yes as popular as a girl can be here. There are not so many customers as at a regular pleasure-slave palace I think.”

“Yeah, it’s a fairly new business, so it will take time,” I told her.

“But the men who have taken me always leave with a big smile on their faces,” Lucia grinned, “They love my tits and ass, that I’m beautiful but not stuck up, and my cock-sucking skills. Basically they tell me I’m the best married Latina they ever fucked, and they always come back for more darling. Just don’t tell my husband that!”

Lucia laughed, as did I. It was obvious to me that Harlan liked good sweet girls, so that’s what Lucia had become for him, and probably her husband too. But in fact she was a dirty little minx.

“I’d love to send you off with a big smile on your face too, sir,” Lucia said as I took her head in my hands and guided her open mouth back to sucking me.

I now had to give very serious thought to choosing Lucia over Leka or Mindy. Lucia was an extremely sexy woman, with some very naughty ideas. I would dearly love to fuck her.

Sadly at that moment there was a knock at the door, which creaked open as Mistress Theresa re-entered the room. I quickly took my hands off Lucia’s head, but she kept on sucking.

I looked round to Theresa behind me. She noisily cleared her throat, trying to signal to Lucia her time was up, and she should stop doing whatever it was she was doing. But Lucia either didn’t hear or was just ignoring her Mistress, and carried on sucking me. Theresa tutted to herself.

“Lucia. Lucia,” Mistress Theresa called to her.

It was apparent Lucia was ignoring Theresa, as she continued to suck me, sometimes gagging as she gave me some deep throat again.

“Lucia,” Theresa said loudly, but to no avail.

Theresa impatiently walked around the sofa, grabbed Lucia’s arm and pulled her up to her feet.

“Silly girl, what do you think you’re doing? You could get us closed down,” Theresa said angrily, spanking Lucia hard on her curvy ample ass, “Stupid girl, put your top back on.”

“Yes Mistress, sorry I didn’t hear you come in,” Lucia said, grinning at me.

“It’s my fault, Mistress. I’m sorry,” I told Theresa. I didn’t want Lucia getting into trouble for giving me such a good time.

“No, no sir, not at all. It’s not your fault at all sir. Please, I…” Theresa paused to choose her words carefully, “I just can’t be seen to be witnessing anything untoward, you understand me don’t you?”

“Of course, completely,” I said, “I just do hope Lucia will not be punished for my mistake Mistress.”

“Oh no, of course not sir. It’s all forgotten about now,” Theresa smiled at me as Lucia covered her fabulous tits with her bikini top, “I’m sorry I got upset.”

I understood Theresa’s situation. She had obviously told the girls to give me a good time, but could not be seen to witness any of it in case the local council got to hear of it. The rules were very strict, no touching the merchandise until the client had made their choice and taken the pleasure slave to their private room.

Lucia sat on my lap with her back to me, and turned to grin cheekily at me over her shoulder, “Tie me up sir?”

I grinned and tied her bikini top straps together. She leant in closer to my ear.

“I want you to pick me, sir. I really do need a good hard fucking today and I know you can give it to me,” she whispered, wriggling her curvy ass in my lap, “You can pound away at my ass real hard if you like, I can take it all day long darling.”

She kissed me long and wet with those gorgeous full lips of hers.

“All right dear, come on now,” Theresa said to Lucia, pulling her up to her feet, “Say goodbye to the gentleman.”

“I’m desperate for a nice hard fucking sir, I really need it,” Lucia said, not whispering anymore.

“Alright Lucia, let’s go,” Theresa said, impatient again, and gently pulling Lucia toward the door.

“If you pick another woman today I understand, there’s a lot of wives to choose from,” Lucia said, “But please come back and see me again sometime. Don’t worry; it can be our little secret from your friend Harlan.”

“We’re leaving Lucia,” Theresa insisted, virtually having to drag her to the door.

“And what we spoke about before, I really meant it” Lucia said, her eyes almost pleading with me, “I’d truly love to get spit-roasted by you and any of your other rich friends darling. I can suck your cock while you watch your friend pound my ass…”

Her voice was cut off as Theresa had finally got her out of the room and the door slammed shut.

Lucia was quite a woman, and I suspect before she was married was probably a bit of a cock-crazy man-eater. Perhaps now she was getting to act like she used to with men before she had settled down with her husband. No wonder she was popular. She was very beautiful, and I’m sure she was a real animal in bed.

So now I had Leka, Mindy or Lucia to choose from. But Mistress Theresa had told me she was going to bring me six or so ladies to meet. I wasn’t even halfway through yet.

After a brief rest, the parade of gorgeous married women continued.

First of all Mistress Theresa brought me Patty, a very beautiful woman of Indian descent, whom I had been introduced to briefly on my last visit. Patty was extremely polite and seemed to be constantly smiling. She wore a pink evening gown, but not for long, as she was soon topless and on her knees in front of me sucking my dick.

After that I was brought Julietta, the red-head I had met earlier in the corridor. She gave me a quick sexy striptease and lap dance, before again ending up naked on her knees and blowing me.

Next up Theresa brought me both Linsey, the woman I had fucked on my last visit, and her friend Shyla. Shyla was also the wife of one of my employees, and the one whom I had initially thought to come here and ask for, before Mistress Theresa had decided on a parade of lovelies for me to choose from. Shyla was a gorgeous black lady in her mid-twenties with a lovely juicy butt and big tits too.

Linsey was very happy to see me again, and asked about her husband a little. But it wasn't long before both woman were treating me to a four breasted tit job, whilst telling me over and over about how they'd love to get fucked together by me this afternoon. It was an extremely tempting offer.

Mistress Theresa gave me a bit more time with them, as I suppose there were two women to ‘get acquainted with’. But it wasn’t long before the door creaked open and Theresa interrupted us, and Shyla and Linsey had to sadly put their bikini tops back on.

They both gave me a long kiss each.

“I do hope we can suck your cock together,” Shyla whispered to me in one ear.

“And then you can take turns fucking us both in the ass,” Linsey whispered in my other ear.

As they left the room with their Mistress they both blew me a kiss, and the door then closed behind them.

I certainly had a big choice to make. I had now seen seven ladies, one more than Mistress Theresa had initially told me I would see. They all had their own wonderful charms, but I had to decide which woman I wanted to fuck in one of the villas this afternoon.

Julietta and Patty were lovely. Mindy was a very naughty young woman, it would be fun to play a schoolgirl and step-father roleplay with her. Lucia was also a very sexy naughty woman, and I would enjoy sampling the delights that my friend Harlan had experienced so many times.

Fucking two busty ladies in Linsey and Shyla would also be a real thrill too; especially with the knowledge their husbands were both employees of mine.

But the woman that intrigued me the most had to be Leka. I loved her Soviet accent, her manner, her gorgeous face, her stunning sexy body, and of course those enormous huge boobs.

Mistress Theresa returned, closing the creaking door behind her and sitting next to me on the sofa.

“So did you enjoy that sir?” she asked.

“Oh yes, very much. Thank you,” I replied.

Theresa then swiped on the glass of the coffee table, and photos of all seven ladies came up on the embedded screen.

“So have you made your decision yet sir?” Theresa smiled, “Which one of my ladies are you going to spend your afternoon getting sucked and fucked by?”

Theresa giggled. I smiled back at her.

“Well, some really lovely wives there,” I said, looking at the changing photos on the glass screen of the seven married pleasure slaves I had met, “But I think for this afternoon at least it has to be Leka.”

“Ah I thought it would be,” Theresa grinned, “I know you love women with big tits; I can just see it in your eyes.”

“You can see that in my eyes?” I asked her.

“Yes well, I’ve become very quick at seeing what kind of women a man likes,” she replied, beaming, “It’s my job to know these things.”

I nodded. I suspected it wasn’t something in my eyes that told her I loved busty women however. More likely she had seen my eyes staring at all the lovely cleavage on display in this pleasure palace.

“That’s why I picked Leka to add to your line-up, I knew you would like her,” she continued, “I know you’re going to have a great time fucking her all afternoon.”

“You think so?” I asked.

“Yes of course, I’ve heard good things,” Theresa explained, “You going to have a wonderful few hours telling that walking pair of tits exactly what to do.”

My dick was getting hard again. I loved how Theresa had called Leka ‘a walking pair of tits’. It was a good description, as Leka’s bust size was so completely out of proportion to her frame.

Mistress Theresa took my hand and led me out of the private lounge and down the corridor. She explained she would take me to one of the private bungalows, and then go and get Leka for me. She also asked what I would like Leka to wear when she came to greet me in the bungalow.

“In lingerie, black, with stockings, suspender belt and basque,” I told her. I knew what I wanted.

I couldn’t wait to see Leka. I was almost salivating as I walked to the bungalow, knowing I would soon be fucking a married woman with the biggest tits I had ever seen. But little did I know my encounter with Leka would lead to much more than a great fuck.

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments