Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Again, a warm and hearty welcome to my Earth readers. I continue my tale of my adventures with my pleasure-slave Melora, and various others. As previous readers are aware, I had retired to the planet Rigel VI, on the outer rim of our galaxy.

The rich elite of this planet, of which I had become one of its newest members, bought and sold pleasure-slaves. Pleasure slaves were women (and men) who had submitted themselves to the auction houses in the big cities here.

They were escaping the terrible poverty out in the vast farmlands of this world. As a pleasure-slave they would have a much better life, living in rich surroundings, and doing little work other than the obvious.

They also had much better legal protection than farmworkers; they could not be abused in any way. They also had to agree to be sold to the winning bidder at their auction, they could refuse if they so wished.

Pleasure-slaves were also paid a monthly allowance which they could do with as they pleased. They could also save up their allowances and eventually buy their freedom if they so wished, but this was rare, as life as a pleasure-slave was generally a good one.

I had purchased my first pleasure-slave, Melora; she was an eighteen-year-old ‘pure’, or virgin. Soon after I had purchased three other pleasure-slaves.

Recently my sister and her son had moved to this planet. My sixteen-year-old nephew’s school reports had not been good, and I had made him an interesting offer, to motivate him to improve…

 

My sister Aurelia had informed me her son Marcus had been, apart from when he was at school, hidden away in his room all week. Whenever she had gone in there to check on him, he had always been busy studying. It seemed my discussion with Marcus had had the desired effect.

This had all come about due to my sister calling me to come to her house the previous week, and showing me his latest school report, which was very poor. She had also shown me a stack of advertising leaflets she had found under Marcus’ bed. They were from various pleasure-palaces, with photos of their new pleasure-slaves, which sixteen-year-old Marcus had obviously taken great interest in.

When his mother wasn’t present, Marcus and I had discussed his school work. Without specifically saying it, I had implied I would take him to visit a pleasure-palace if he could improve his grades by the following week. It had been his sixteenth birthday a few days before, and I had missed it as I had been out of town. So a pleasure-palace visit could double as his birthday present.

I had visited Sunsets pleasure-palace, as a potential place to take Marcus to. I had picked this one, as Marcus had shown great interest in one of their leaflets, advertising the services of a pleasure-slave named Kat. I had met Kat there and discussed the idea of me bringing my nephew Marcus to lose his virginity with her. She seemed exactly the right type I was looking for to turn Marcus from a boy to a man, and she was very much up for it.

She was also up for my other idea too. Sunsets had a ‘voyeur room’, with floor-to-ceiling two-way mirrors, behind which someone could sit in comfort and enjoy the sight of the action inside. I told Kat I planned to enjoy watching her with Marcus, but that we would have to keep that a secret from him.

Finally, Friday came around, and I got a call from my sister Aurelia. Marcus’ school tested them weekly, over various subjects, ranked from A1 down to G9. His previous report had been averaged at D6. I had set Marcus the goal of reaching an average overall in his subjects of a C5.

“He did it!” Aurelia said immediately as I answered the phone.

“What average did he get?” I asked.

“C1, even better than you asked him for,” she replied.

Good news for my sister, it seemed my talk with him had done the trick. Or more likely the carrot I had subtly dangled in front of him.

“Well, I did promise him a day out, how about tomorrow?” I asked.

And so it was the next day, that I found myself in a taxi with my nephew Marcus, heading for Sunsets pleasure palace. I looked Marcus over as he told me about his studies. I noticed he had worn his smartest shirt and trousers.

Marcus was very slim, almost skinny, with dark brown, short-cropped hair. He was about five foot ten inches tall. He was fairly shy, but with a killer grin that he occasionally broke out from its cage. He had a quiet, sometimes awkward manner, but I had to remind myself that I too had been through that phase at his age.

I had called Raquel, the assistant manager at Sunsets, and told her what time we would be there, she reassured me everything was ready for me.

As we arrived at Sunsets, a grin appeared on Marcus’ face when he saw the sign and realised where I had brought him to. We walked into the reception area, where Raquel greeted us.

“Good afternoon sir,” Raquel said, kissing me on the cheek, “And this must be Marcus. Pleased to meet you.”

“Hi,” Marcus mumbled, shyly shaking Raquel’s hand.

Raquel ushered us through to the viewing area next door. There was just one other man sat in here, in deep conversation with an usheress. As before, at least five hundred beautiful, sexy women sat on the rising steps at the front. As soon as Marcus and I walked in, they all began waving, calling out, and blowing kisses toward us.

I felt the vast majority of their attention was directed toward Marcus, rather than myself. The look on Marcus’ face was priceless. He stood there, mouth agape, a little apprehensive, but taking it all in.

It seemed that a sixteen-year-old young man walking in here was something very unusual. When I thought about it, I had to admit, in all my visits to the pleasure-palaces of this city, I had never seen any men under thirty.

After speaking the previous week with some other business owners who were also rich enough to visit pleasure-palaces, I had gotten the impression that perhaps my plan for Marcus was not quite the done thing, at least from their point of view. They felt pleasure-slaves were one of the prizes to be won from working hard and succeeding in business. They were not to be used as motivation for young boys to improve their studies. However, as I had explained to my peers, I was not born on this planet, and so perhaps had a different way of thinking.

All the ladies continued to wave, call out, or pose seductively for Marcus, trying to attract his attention, hoping he would select them for this afternoon’s activities. I let this carry on for a while. Marcus smiled his killer grin, obviously loving the attention, although still looking a little unsure of himself. When the ladies saw his handsome grin, the noise level became almost deafening.

Raquel finally raised her hands, hushing her ladies, and the roar slowly lowered to a murmur. Marcus was certainly popular amongst the pleasure-slaves, something I had not counted on. I guess they all wanted to try out a very young man. Perhaps they were guessing by his age, that maybe he was a virgin, and wanted to be the first to bed him.

Marcus was certainly having fun; he started waving back, perhaps at certain ladies that had caught his eye. Raquel took his arm in hers.

“Anyone in particular you like there, Marcus?” Raquel asked him, but looking back and grinning at me.

“Oh well, er, I’m not sure,” Marcus mumbled, unable to take his eyes off five hundred cleavages, five hundred pairs of crossed legs, five hundred pairs of pouting lips.

“Do you mean there’s too many to choose from?” Raquel probed.

“Well, yes,” Marcus replied, “I didn’t think it would be like this.”

“But it’s fun though, right?” Raquel continued, “You seem to be a big hit with my ladies. I don’t think I’ve seen anything quite like it.”

I’d certainly not seen anything like it, that’s for sure. As a man in my early forties, I usually seemed to get more attention than most when I walked into these viewing areas, as most of their clients tended to be in their fifties or older. But I certainly never received a welcome in any pleasure-palace like Marcus had just gotten here. I’m not sure anyone ever had.

“Your uncle said this was your first time?” Raquel asked.

Marcus seemed unsure again, finally looking away from the ladies up front, and to me for an answer.

“Your first time at a pleasure-palace, I mean,” Raquel corrected herself.

“Oh, I see, yes ma’am,” Marcus replied.

“Ma’am? I haven’t been called that in a long time dear,” Raquel giggled.

“Oh sorry, what should I call you?” Marcus asked politely.

“Well, Marcus, you’re a master here now, just like your uncle. At least, you’ll be treated as such, your uncle has arranged it,” Raquel explained, “So you can call me whatever you wish, darling. My name is Raquel, but if you want to call me ma’am you can.”

“Yes ma’am,” Marcus replied.

“Well, as this is your first visit to a pleasure-palace, I suppose all this is a lot to take in, isn’t it, Marcus?” Raquel asked him.

Marcus nodded, staring back at the gaggle of hundreds of gorgeous women who all seemed desperate to want to go upstairs with him and fuck his brains out.

“Well Marcus, with that in mind, your uncle has arranged for something very special for you upstairs,” Raquel explained.

Marcus looked to me again; I simply nodded, smiling, trying to reassure him. Perhaps Marcus had assumed he was going to be asked to pick one of the ladies from the enormous line up in front of him. He looked slightly disappointed as Raquel started to pull him away, leading him toward the back of the viewing area.

As we approached the elevators at the back of the room, the noise level from all the ladies at the front increased again. They had realised none of them was going to be selected to fuck my nephew and called out to him again. Marcus turned back toward them, smiled, and gave another wave.

The elevator took us up to the sixteenth floor, the very top floor. Raquel stood in between myself and Marcus and led us arm-in-arm down the corridor. She led us to a door labelled as Suite 1611.

“Well sir, this is you,” Raquel said to me, smiling.

Marcus looked a bit unsure again.

“Don’t worry Marcus, your birthday present is waiting just down the corridor, Raquel will take you there,” I told him.

“What are you going to do, uncle?” Marcus asked nervously.

“I’ve already got a lovely pleasure-slave lined up in here for me,” I lied, pointing to the door of suite 1611.

“Oh, I see,” Marcus said, a little grin appearing.

“Now you go along with Raquel, she’s going to introduce you to your birthday present,” I said, opening the door to Suite 1611 slightly, “I’ll see you downstairs later. There’s no time limit, so just enjoy yourself, don’t be nervous.”

“Yes, uncle,” Marcus replied, as Raquel led him away.

They walked down the corridor, arm-in-arm, around the corner and out of sight. I quickly opened the door of Suite 1611, entered, and closed the door behind me.

Of course, this was not really the entrance to a suite 1611, rather the viewing area behind Suite 1612. In front of me was a very large comfortable sofa. In front of the sofa were floor-to-ceiling glass panels. Through this glass, I could see into a large bedroom suite.

The glass panels were in fact two-way mirrors. From within the bedroom suite itself, you would only be able to see yourself in the mirror and have no idea that I was there behind the mirror at all.

This secret room behind the mirrors of Suite 1612, was in a C shape. It encapsulated Suite 1612 on three of its four walls, as three walls within the room were all made of the two-way mirrors. The two-way mirrors spread along the entire length of each wall, floor to ceiling, something I had never seen before. The only wall that was made of brick was the one that was shared with the corridor outside.

The floor of the secret room was raised around one metre above the floor inside the bedroom suite. It had the effect of a giving a better vantage point to be able to look down on the activities on the other side of the two-way mirrored walls.

This meant within this secret room you could move around and view the suite inside it from almost all angles. I walked around it quickly, seeing there were, in fact, three large sofas, one on each side of the glass panels that separated this secret room from the bedroom suite inside. The bedroom suite had a bathroom with shower inside it, which could also be viewed into from behind the two-way mirrors.

It was very dimly lit here in this secret room, as that was a requirement of a two-way mirror. It always had to be dark in the room behind the mirror. If a light was turned on in this secret room, it would immediately be seen in the bedroom suite, and the game would be up.

The bedroom suite consisted of a very large bed in the centre, a spacious lounge area, a small bar, and the aforementioned bathroom. In a chair in the lounge area sat Kat. She looked gorgeous, her hair and make-up immaculate.

She wore tiny silver shorts, a small tight red top, and dainty little silver high heels. It was what I had requested Kat wear, as it was the same outfit she had worn in the advertising leaflet photo. I had thought Marcus would then instantly recognise her.

I quickly sat down on the first sofa, that sat behind the lounge area. A moment later, in the bedroom suite, the door from the corridor outside opened, and Raquel and Marcus stepped in. Kat stood up and walked toward Marcus, smiling.

“Hi Marcus,” Kat said, beaming, her tits and ass jiggling as she walked across the room in her high heels.

“Marcus, this is Kat,” Raquel said.

I could hear the sound of what was going on through small speakers on the wall behind me.

“Hi,” Marcus replied, nervously, but began to smile.

Kat opened her arms and embraced Marcus. Marcus didn’t seem to know what to do with his hands and ended up just leaving them by his side.

“Do you recognise me, Marcus?” Kat asked him.

Marcus nodded, smiling.

“Yeah? Your uncle said you had an advertising leaflet with my photo on it?” Kat continued, her arms still around him, “Well here I am in the flesh Marcus, just for you. Happy birthday, darling.”

“Yes, happy birthday Marcus,” Raquel told him, giggling.

“Oh. Marcus, you are very, very cute,” Kat said, then lightly kissed him on the lips.

“Marcus, give her a proper greeting,” Raquel told him, taking his hands and placing them on Kat’s ass.

“Yeah, that’s better Marcus,” Kat told him, “That’s the proper way for a man to greet a pleasure-slave. A big kiss and a nice long grope of her ass.”

Kat kissed Marcus again; a long, full, wet kiss.

“Well Marcus, it looks like I can leave you in Kat’s capable hands now, she’ll take very good care of you,” Raquel said, as Kat and Marcus’ kiss finally finished, “Whenever you’re ready to leave just push that buzzer at the side of the bed, and I’ll come back and get you. But you take your time and enjoy yourself, honey. You’re going to have a wonderful time.”

Raquel kissed Marcus on the cheek, took his hand and slapped Kat on the ass with it. Raquel giggled as she made her way out of the bedroom suite, the door closing behind her.

“Marcus, will you lock the door for me?” Kat said.

Marcus did as he was told, leaving Kat’s embrace to lock the door. I thought this was clever by Kat. Marcus was probably feeling unsure of everything right now, and knowing that no-one could burst in at any time would alleviate some of his worries. Of course, he had no idea he was being viewed by me from behind the mirrors, although Kat did.

“Now come back and give me a proper greeting, you gorgeous young man,” Kat beamed.

Marcus returned to Kat, putting his arms around her, his hands slowly, tentatively moving down her back.

“That’s it darling, a little lower, a bit more,” Kat giggled, as Marcus hands very slowly continued down her lower back, but eventually made it to her ass, “There we go!”

Kat kissed Marcus again, another long wet one.

“Why don’t we go sit on the sofa, and get to know each other?” Kat asked, leading Marcus across the room.

Marcus sat on the sofa, Kat then sat astride him, kissing him again.

“Now where are your hands supposed to be Marcus?” Kat teased.

Marcus’s hands were by his side on the sofa. He immediately moved them back to her ass.

“Good boy,” Kat giggled, kissing him yet again, “So how old are you Marcus, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“Sixteen ma’am,” he replied.

“Oh Marcus, you can’t call me ma’am, no, no, no,” Kat giggled, “No, you call me Kat, or darling, you know? Or slut, or whore, or whatever else you want to call me, you understand?

“Alright,” Marcus replied, rather sheepishly.

“Can I ask you, Marcus, have you been with a pleasure-slave before?” Kat asked.

Marcus shook his head.

“I see. Well, do you mind awfully if I ask you something else?” Kat continued, “Have you ever been with any girl before?”

Marcus looked a little uncomfortable, perhaps slightly embarrassed I suppose.

“It’s alright Marcus, you can tell me. If you’re shy you can just whisper it in my ear,” Kat whispered, “Can you tell me, darling? Have you ever slept with a girl?”

“No,” Marcus whispered.

“Alright, it’s nothing to be shy about Marcus. I’m very happy your first time is going to be with me,” Kat whispered, nibbling Marcus’ ear, “I’ve never been with such a gorgeous, cute young man before.”

They continued to kiss, Marcus’ hands all over Kat’s ass.

Suddenly, in the secret voyeur room, there was a soft knock on the door, and Raquel appeared, closing the door behind her. She made her way over to the sofa and sat next to me.

“How is he getting on?” she said, looking at Kat and Marcus through the two-way mirror wall.

“I think Kat is just trying to relax him, make him less nervous,” I replied.

“Well your girl Jessie is outside and ready for you,” Raquel told me.

Jessie was the pleasure-slave Kat had recommended to me when I had interviewed her last week. I had told her I wanted a girl who could give me a nice slow blowjob, and keep me going for a long time while I watched her and Marcus from behind the mirror. I had also said I needed a girl who would be quiet, so I could hear what was going on in the bedroom with my nephew. Kat had said her friend Jessie would be perfect.

“But…” Raquel started, then trailed off.

“But what?” I asked her.

“Well, you did have your hands all over me last time you were here,” Raquel replied.

That was true, her ass at least, as she had shown me around. But Raquel was not a pleasure-slave, she was the assistant manager here. She was also a married lady.

“Well, you did say you would give me a very nice tip for helping you plan all this?” Raquel continued, “But if you were willing to give me a very, very nice tip, then I might be willing to give you what you really want.”

“And what is that?” I asked, intrigued.

“I think that sir would like the assistant manager of Sunsets naked, and on her knees, sucking your cock, while you watch Kat there fuck your nephew’s brains out,” Raquel said bluntly, then grinning, “So how about it? Should I go tell Jessie she’s not required today?”

I simply nodded, smiling at Raquel. She got up, went back to the door and opened it. I could hear a brief conversation, presumably with Jessie, then the door closing and being locked. Raquel reappeared, now with a small plastic box of supplies, which she dropped next to the sofa.

Raquel then began stripping off in front of me. Her grey pantsuit quickly came off, until she stood wearing just a black bra and panty set, black suspender belt, matching suspenders, and black high heels. Raquel had a nice body; a tight little ass and a decent handful in the boobs department. She was of mixed race, with lovely caramel skin.

“Shall I get to work, sir?” Raquel asked, smiling.

Again, I nodded, and Raquel dropped to her knees in front of me. She parted my thighs to get closer and began unbuckling my belt.

“You’ll have to pay for Jessie anyway, I hope that’s alright, sir,” Raquel said, grinning.

It was fine with me. It was certainly even more exciting this way, having the married assistant manager suck my cock. And if Raquel was no good at it, I could always tell her to send Jessie the professional back here to take over.

In the bedroom, behind the wall of two-way mirrors, Kat continued to kiss Marcus. He was also now returning her kisses, beginning to finally relax. After a while, they both came up for air.

“Do you think I’m sexy, Marcus?” Kat teased him.

Marcus nodded.

“What was it in that photo you saw that you liked so much?” she asked him.

Marcus looked sheepish again.

“Was it my tits, Marcus?” Kat said, pushing them together, “Was that it? Do you like girls with big tits, Marcus?”

Marcus smiled, but seemingly couldn’t say anything.

“I think that’s it, isn’t it? Well, there’s nothing wrong with a man enjoying a girl with a great big pair of fucking tits, darling” Kat giggled.

Kat took Marcus’ hands from her ass and put them on the bow that tied her tight red top together.

“Pull here, darling,” Kat told him.

Marcus grinned as he slowly pulled at the bow. Eventually, the knot holding it all together untied, Kat’s top popped open and fell to each side, revealing her huge, stunning perfect boobs.

Marcus’ smile got bigger and bigger, but his hands let go of the bow and fell to his side. Kat sighed, took Marcus’ hands and placed them on her gorgeous big firm tits. Marcus’ smile, incredibly seemed to get even bigger. He massaged and caressed them, feeling their weight and perhaps marvelling to himself what a lucky boy he was.

“You like them, Marcus?” Kat asked, smiling, looking down at his hands all over her boobs, “You like my big fucking tits? Yeah, course you do. Your first handful of tit-flesh.”

Marcus continued to stare at her tits as he played with them. Kat removed her top completely.

“Yeah you like that, don’t you, good boy,” Kat continued, “Come here, darling, have a closer look.”

Kat put her hands behind Marcus’ head and pulled him into her huge cleavage. I couldn’t see, but I imagined Marcus’ smile had gotten even bigger, if that was possible.

“That’s it darling, yeah,” Kat moaned, “You kiss and suck on those tits for as long as you want.”

Kat then looked directly into the mirror, and blew me a kiss, giggling. Of course, she could only be guessing exactly where I was sitting, but she wasn’t far off. Marcus, oblivious, continued his boob-lunch.

Raquel had finally gotten my belt and trousers off, plus my shoes and socks. Now she was pulling down my undershorts. As she did so, my semi-hard cock popped out, making her smile. She got my shorts all the way off, then gripped my cock.

“Let me suck you, honey,” Raquel grinned.

“Do it nice and slow,” I told her, “And be quiet about it, I need to hear everything that’s going on in there.”

“I understand sir, I know what you want,” Raquel whispered, then took my cock in her mouth.

She began slowly sucking me, almost silently. Some girls were very noisy when sucking cock, slurping and moaning. That was often lots of fun, but this time I needed a real quiet blowjob, and Raquel seemed up to the task.

In between bouts of sucking, she ran her tongue up and down my shaft and sucked on my balls, but all without almost any sound. It wasn’t long before I was up to full hardness.

Marcus still had his head in between Kat’s huge tits. I was somewhat jealous, it looked like an incredible place to be.

“Oh Marcus, that’s lovely, yeah,” Kat told him, “Yeah, oh yeah. A slut like me loves having her nipples sucked on, Marcus.”

Kat finally pushed Marcus back, and began undoing his shirt buttons.

“Let’s take this off, shall we?” Kat grinned cheekily.

Kat undid the last shirt button, and she then pulled it off him, throwing it to the floor behind her. Marcus hands immediately returned to Kat’s tits; he wasn’t shy about that anymore. Kat then pushed her tits against Marcus boyish chest.

“You like that, Marcus? You like a big firm pair of tits on your chest?” Kat asked, kissing him again.

“Oh yes Kat,” Marcus told her, “Kat, you’re so sexy.”

“Really?” she asked him.

Marcus nodded, still gripping her huge breasts at the side as they were pressed up against him even harder.

“Well, the only way I’m going to know how sexy you think I am, is to get those pants off you,” Kat whispered, grinning again, “Then we can see how big I’ve made that cock of yours, can’t we?”

Kat got down on the floor and removed Marcus’ shoes and socks. She then unbuckled Marcus’ belt, pulled off his trousers, until he sat on the sofa with just his small black undershorts on. There was a big tent in his shorts from his erection.

Kat giggled, rubbing his cock through his shorts.

“Well, what do we have here?” she teased.

Kat then pulled down Marcus’s shorts, his cock popping out as she did so.

“Oh wow,” she gasped, staring at his fully erect cock pointing up at the ceiling.

Kat removed Marcus’s shorts, throwing them behind her. She parted his legs and shuffled forward on her knees, her tits coming to rest on his thighs.

“Oh Marcus, your cock is lovely,” Kat marvelled, staring down at it again, “I’ve never seen a sixteen-year-old cock before, but yours is gorgeous, darling.”

Marcus smiled, perhaps his nerves about showing a girl his penis for the first time fading away.

“Can I play with it, honey?” Kat grinned cheekily.

Marcus nodded.

“Oh, thank you,” Kat said.

She immediately gripped his cock, and began slowly jerking it. Marcus’ huge grin soon spread across his face again.

“Oh Marcus, it’s lovely and big,” Kat told him, “Nice and long, and big and thick too.”

His cock didn’t look like anything particularly out of the ordinary to me. It was about six to seven inches long, so maybe a little longer than average. It seemed very slightly thicker than average too, but it was difficult to know. I figured Kat was just making a young man feel confident about his cock; relieving any fears he might have about that sort of thing, making him feel special.

Kat reached up and kissed him on the lips.

“Marcus, will you let me do something special for you? Will you let me kiss your lovely big cock?” Kat pleaded.

Marcus nodded again, and Kat immediately dropped her head down to be level with his cock. She then began slowly, softly kissing his shaft. She ran her lips up and down it, over and over again. Marcus sank back in the sofa, a huge grin on his face.

Kat kissed, then licked, then sucked on his balls. She then returned her attention to his cock, licking up and down his shaft, eventually licking and kissing the head. Marcus moaned as she did this, making Kat smile.

Finally, she took him into her mouth, enveloping his aching teenage cock with her lips. Kat’s head began bobbing up and down in my nephew’s lap, her lips sliding up and down his shaft. I could just imagine her tongue also sliding up and down the underside of his shaft as she sucked him.

TaylorTina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorTina

It was easy to imagine it, as that’s exactly what Raquel was doing to me at this very moment. For a free woman, her cock-sucking skills were very good. I briefly wondered whether she had been a pleasure-slave before, and perhaps had met her husband who had bought, freed, and married her. All I did know was he probably wouldn’t be too happy with what she was up to right now.

Back in the bedroom, I noticed Kat reach forward and took Marcus’ hands and moved them down to her boobs. She did this without looking up, without stopping her good work sucking his cock. Marcus smiled, obviously enjoying the feel of Kat’s firm tits hanging down into his palms as she slurped and slobbered over his dick.

I reached down to Raquel’s back and unclasped her bra, and I too got hold of a nice handful of tit-flesh as I was slowly sucked off. Raquel came up for air briefly, turning to see that we were exactly copying events in the bedroom suite in front.

“Bad boy,” Raquel silently mouthed, looking me straight in the eye, with a smile.

I grinned, then took her head in my hands and guided her mouth back to my cock. Technically, Raquel had only offered to suck my cock whilst I enjoyed the show, but I felt a blowjob performed topless was always much more enjoyable. Certainly, if Jessie the pleasure-slave had been here I could have had whatever I wanted. So getting to enjoy the sight and feel of Raquel’s ample boobs while she sucked me seemed the very least I could expect.

Raquel went silently back to work, and so I assumed she had no problem with it, as I continued to fondle her nipples as she sucked away. She seemed quite happy to be treated like a naughty little minx by this rich off-worlder. I briefly imagined her returning home from work later tonight, kissing her husband with those lips that were currently sliding up and down my prick, and lying about how her day had been. The fat tip I would give her later would, I imagined, be stashed away in her handbag, yet another secret from her husband

Back in the bedroom, I noticed Marcus was panting, little moans escaping his mouth. He was obviously getting close. Who could blame him? A sixteen-year-old boy, losing his virginity to this gorgeous busty young slut was never going to last too long.

I was amazed he had lasted this long, to be honest. I had thought he wouldn’t be able to control himself and shoot his load as soon as Kat even touched his cock. Perhaps it was something to do with how well I thought Kat had been with him.

Kat came up for air, smiled, and shuffled forward between his thighs, so his cock now rested between her breasts. She leant forward and kissed him.

“Are you getting too excited, darling?” Kat asked, giggling, “I think you’re ready to pop your load, don’t you?”

Marcus shook his head.

“Oh yes, I think so,” Kat continued, her hand sliding up and down his shaft.

“Oh no. No, not yet” Marcus moaned.

“Oh, don’t worry honey, you can come now, and still fuck me later,” Kat whispered, “Is that what you’re worried about, huh? Don’t you worry, I’m not gonna let you miss out on anything. I’ll get you all hard again in no time, alright baby?”

Marcus nodded. Kat produced a bottle of baby oil from under the sofa, put some on his cock, and smeared it all over her boobs. She then pushed her oily breasts together, securing his cock in between them.

“Come on darling, fuck my big slippery tits,” Kat said, looking Marcus straight in the eyes as she bounced her huge mammaries up and down his shaft, “Yeah that’s it, good boy. Fuck my titties. You going to spunk all over them, honey?”

Marcus placed his hands on top of her tits and began thrusting as best he could from his seated position, the head of his cock popping in and out of the top of her cleavage.

“Did you think about me like this when you were looking at my photo on the leaflet?” Kat giggled.

Marcus grinned as he thrust harder and faster.

“Did you picture me on my knees in front of you, in just my little shorts and high heels? With my mouth around your huge cock, and your hands all over my boobs?” Kat continued, still bouncing her tits up and down in his lap, “Is that what you dreamed about? Did you think about fucking my big tits just like this while you jerked off, you naughty boy?”

All this dirty talk was too much for Marcus. He gave a long groan, and exploded, sending spurt after spurt of white-hot come, hitting Kat on the underside of her chin, and spraying all over her tits.

“Yeah that’s it darling, good boy,” Kat told him.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Marcus said, embarrassed, trying to wipe away his come from her chin.

“Don’t apologize,” Kat replied, swatting away his hand, kissing him on the lips, “I’m a pleasure-slave, remember? You can spunk all over me, wherever and whenever you like. Don’t forget that.”

Kat kissed him again, Marcus’ come still dripping from the underside of her chin on to her tits. They carried on kissing for some time. I assumed Kat was giving Marcus a much-needed rest. Eventually, Kat broke off their embrace and stood up.

“Come on then Marcus, let’s get you cleaned up,” Kat said, pulling him up off the sofa.

Kat then led him over to the bathroom in the corner. I heard the shower was now running, but they had both disappeared from view. Raquel came back up from sucking my cock and realised the action had moved to the bathroom. She smiled at me, got up off her knees, took my hand, and led me around to the other side of this secret room behind the mirrors.

Raquel and I could now see into the bathroom, as there were mirrors on one side of the bathroom, from which we were behind. There was sofa number three here for me to sit on. As I sat, Raquel immediately knelt in front of me and got back to blowing me again.

In the bathroom, Kat and Marcus were in the shower. Marcus was naked, Kat still wearing her little silver shorts and silver high heels. Kat was lathering Marcus all over with the soap suds. She washed him like this for a few minutes, then rinsed him off with the hot shower water.

Kat rinsed the remainder of come from off her chin and chest. She then embraced Marcus, her hands moving to grip his slippery wet buttocks. She kissed him again.

“Did you enjoy that Marcus, coming all over my tits?” Kat asked cheekily.

“Oh yeah,” Marcus replied simply.

“Yeah, course you did. I bet all your school friends will be dead jealous when you tell them all about it, won’t they?” Kat said, pressing her boobs against his chest.

“You think uncle will let me tell them?” Marcus replied.

“Well, he told me you were supposed to keep it secret from your mother I believe,” Kat continued, “He didn’t mention your friends at school. I’m sure you’re going to tell them anyway, aren’t you?”

“Well, maybe just my best friend Cato. I don’t think anyone else would believe me if I told them,” Marcus replied, grinning, and planting a big kiss of his own on Kat’s lips.

“Maybe you’re right,” Kat smirked.

“I didn’t know you had spoken with my uncle,” Marcus said, hesitantly, “Did you and him…”

“No, no,” Kat interrupted, “No, he had seen you were very interested in the leaflet with my photo. So he came here last week, but we met downstairs. He gave me a quick interview, to see if I would be suitable for you, but that’s all.”

“Ah I see,” Marcus said, relieved.

That much was true. But Marcus certainly didn’t know I was watching him right now with Kat. He also didn’t know I would be visiting here again in a few days so I could enjoy Kat all to myself.

“I think I’ve ruined these shorts and heels,” Kat giggled, the hot water from the shower still running over her body, “Oh well, I guess I’ll have to take them off.”

Kat gripped Marcus’ cock, which seemed to be slowly stirring back into action.

“Oh, that was quick, wasn’t it?” Kat giggled.

Well, he was sixteen and was enjoying his first time with a girl. A stunning, super sexy girl, with a cracking pair of big tits. It wasn’t that surprising that he would soon be back up to full hardness. Kat took a towel and handed it to Marcus.

“Alright Marcus, dry yourself off, then go and get your lovely ass in bed,” Kat instructed, slapping him on the bum, “I’ll be right there, go on.”

Marcus did as he was told, drying off in front of her, then making his way out of the bathroom, and out of my view.

Kat removed her silver shorts and heels, leaving them on the shower floor. She had a lovely, stunning peach of an ass. I had gotten a good feel of it during our previous meeting, but of course, had not seen her naked before. As she turned, washing in the shower, I saw she had trimmed her pubic hair into the shape of a tiny heart just above her pussy.

Kat then dried herself off. She then opened a small cupboard and took out a pair of black stockings. She put them on, they were the hold-up type, and she looked very fetching in them. She then took from the cupboard a pair of red high-heeled shoes and put them on too.

Lastly, Kat re-applied her glossy red lipstick. She was about to exit the bathroom, then turned back to the shower. She drew a heart shape on the condensation starting to form on the mirror wall and then blew me a kiss.

Again, Kat couldn’t have known exactly where I was sitting, but it wasn’t far off. She had correctly deduced that when the action had moved to the bathroom, I had moved there too.

As Kat turned back to exit the bathroom, I motioned for Raquel to stop sucking my cock. We both got up and moved around the corner to sofa number two, which sat in front of the bed.

Marcus was sat up in the huge bed, his legs under the sheets. Kat emerged from the bathroom, looking incredible in just stockings and high heels.

“How do I look, Marcus?” Kat grinned, giving him a twirl.

“Amazing,” Marcus replied, staring at her.

I settled back in the sofa, and Raquel got back down on her knees in front of me, grinned, and began slowly sucking me again.

“How do you like the mirrors in this room, Marcus? It’s so you can see my body from any angle, no matter what you're doing to me at the time,” Kat giggled again.

Kat climbed up onto the bed, moving slowly toward Marcus on her hands and knees. She grinned, and pulled back the sheet, revealing Marcus was back up and running at full power.

“Oh, you lovely big boy Marcus,” Kat purred, “Let me suck that big dick again.”

Kat knelt on the bed in front of him, and took him once again in her mouth, slowly licking and sucking him.

“Aren’t I a lucky girl, ay?” Kat said, in between mouthfuls of cock, “You’re a lovely handsome young man, with a gorgeous body, and a nice big dick. I don’t think you’re gonna have any problem with the ladies at all, are you?”

Marcus grinned, panting, enjoying Kat’s dirty talk. She then began changing from a slow blowjob to a more urgent, and sloppy wet one. Saliva dribbled out of her mouth and off her chin, dripping onto Marcus’ thighs.

“I bet you got a nice welcome when you arrived downstairs, didn’t you?” Kat continued, slobbering over his balls, “All those women down there wanting you? They all wanted to be where I am right now. Every single one of them.”

The smile on Marcus was a mile wide again.

“Must be five hundred women just in this pleasure-palace alone, darling,” Kat purred, in between bouts of sucking him, “All of them desperate to fuck you, honey. All of them wanting to go upstairs with you, so they can let you do whatever you want to them.”

Marcus was in heaven, moaning away as this goddess sucked him and told him all the things he wanted to hear.

“Come on then, darling,” Kat told him, reaching for a condom, “I can’t let you wait any longer, can I?”

Kat rolled the condom expertly onto Marcus’ rock-hard cock. Kat then got on top, astride him. She reached for his throbbing dick and slowly guided it into her pussy. She then sat back a little, taking him fully inside.

“Mmm, there we go,” Kat purred.

Kat began slowly moving back and forth, up and down on his cock. His face was a picture, another big grin.

“How’s that Marcus, your first time inside a woman,” Kat said, “Feel good?”

Marcus nodded, his hands moving to hold Kat’s huge tits. Kat began panting a little, and bouncing up and down on his cock a little faster.

“Oh Marcus, your cock is so big and hard,” Kat gasped, “Oh, you’re gonna a make a lot of women very, very happy, Marcus. Ah, yes you are. Oh, you big, big boy.”

Kat was certainly very good at the dirty talk. I was very much enjoying it, I’m sure Marcus was too, by the look on his face.

Kat pulled Marcus’ head into her breasts as she continued to bounce up and down. I could see him sucking and licking her nipples. Kat took Marcus’s hands and moved them to hold her ass.

“Oh yes Marcus, that’s it, suck on those big fucking tits,” Kat moaned, “You can tell all your friends at school you fucked a young busty slut and jizzed all over her huge tits, can’t you, big boy?”

Kat began bouncing up and down on Marcus’ cock with much more urgency now, faster and harder. Marcus lay back again, and we both took in the fabulous view of Kat’s huge boobs jiggling and swaying as she fucked him. She began panting harder, moaning. The only other sound I could hear was the slapping sound of Kat’s ass cheeks on Marcus’ thighs.

Kat then changed her position; instead of sitting astride him, she was now squatting above him. She was then able to spread her legs wide, giving Marcus and I a much better view of his cock going in and out of her pussy.

“Oh yes, yes, Marcus, yes,” Kat gasped, her bouncing tits almost becoming a blur, “Look at that nice big hard cock in my cunt. Oh, oh, yes, yes, yesss.”

Kat collapsed on top of Marcus, panting hard. Kat had apparently orgasmed. Whether she really had, or it was a show put on for the benefit of Marcus was unknown, but I suspected the latter. What I was certain of was that Marcus was oblivious to the issue.

“Oh Marcus, thank you, that was wonderful,” Kat beamed, kissing him, “I think it’s a good job you shot your first load over my tits. I’m not sure you would have lasted long enough for you to get me off if we had gone to sex straight away.”

“Yes, you’re probably right,” he replied.

“What do you want to try now, honey? You can have anything you want,” Kat told him, slowly rubbing her tits over his chest, “After you make a girl come like that, you can do anything you want, it’s the rules.”

Kat giggled again. Marcus seemed unsure of himself again.

“I tell you what, why don’t I let you stare at my ass for a while?” Kat smiled.

She sat back up in Marcus’ lap, and amazingly, without removing his cock from her pussy, span around until she was in the reverse cowgirl position. She began moving up and down again, working her pussy up and down his cock.

She looked over her shoulder at Marcus, blowing him a kiss.

“You like that, Marcus?” Kat giggled, “Yeah, you like looking at my ass, don’t you? You might be a boob man, but I can tell you like a nice curvy ass too.”

Marcus continued to stare at Kat’s bouncing ass, as she fucked him. Raquel meanwhile continued her good work of slowly, silently sucking my cock, occasionally coming up for air with a big smile on her face.

Kat then climbed off of Marcus and lay down next to him.

“Oh Marcus, come and fuck me, darling,” she whispered, spreading her legs for him.

Marcus got on top of Kat, and she guided his cock into her waiting pussy.

“Oh yeah, such a big, big boy,” Kat gasped, putting her arms around him, “That’s it darling, you enjoy yourself. Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me, you big stud.”

Marcus began thrusting in and out of Kat. She wrapped her legs around him as his little buttocks pumped in and out. He moaned as he continued to fuck this busty goddess. I was surprised he hadn’t shot his load yet; she really was something.

“Oh, good boy, yeah give me that lovely big dick,” Kat panted, as she spread her legs, and moved them high into the air for him.

Marcus grinned at the sight of her stocking covered legs high in the air. He moved to hold himself up with his arms outstretched, so he could look down on Kat’s body as he fucked her. Kat’s red stiletto heels waggled just above his head. Marcus fucked away at her like that for a good few minutes, obviously enjoying this position.

Kat let him fuck away to his heart's content, with a big smile on her face. She panted, moaned and gasped at each of his thrusts. She gave him lots of encouraging comments and dirty talk. Kat pushed her tits together and played with her nipples as he stared down at her.

Sweat began to build on Marcus’ forehead, and eventually, Marcus slowed from the exertion. Kat placed her hands on his chest above her.

“Oh yeah, that’s fucking great, darling,” she told him, “You made me so wet, I’m fucking dripping. Now come and fuck me doggy style darling, you’ll love it.”

Marcus pulled out of Kat, as she got on her hands and knees, then shuffled forward, pushing the pillows of the bed. The bed had no headboard, so Kat’s face was now right in front of the mirrored wall, right in front of where I sat. I got the feeling perhaps she had had a tour of this secret room earlier today and worked out where I would be sitting.

“That’s it darling, get in there behind my ass,” Kat instructed.

Marcus got on his knees, and shuffled in behind Kat, putting his hands on her hips. Kat reached behind herself, gripping his cock and guiding him into her pussy. Marcus gripped her hips harder, as he pushed himself further inside Kat.

“Oh yeah, good boy,” Kat moaned, as Marcus began thrusting away, “How’s the view back there, Marcus? Nice curvy ass for you to play with while you fuck me.”

“Oh yeah,” Marcus groaned, furiously pumping in and out of Kat as hard as he could.

“Oh fuck, yeah, you big stud. Oh, I love looking at myself in the mirror getting fucked,” Kat panted, “You like watching my tits sway in the mirror while you fuck me, don’t you Marcus, huh?”

Marcus looked up from staring at Kat’s ass to look in the mirror. Kat gave him a big grin, her tits swaying in time to his thrusts.

“Oh, slap me on the ass Marcus,” Kat told him forcefully, “Slap my ass while you fuck me, you big dick stud.”

Marcus slapped her ass cheek, and Kat moaned even louder. He then slapped her ass, again and again, Kat’s cries of pleasure louder each time.

“Oh, Kat,” Marcus gasped.

“Oh, you don’t have to call me Kat, remember, darling?” Kat told him, grinning into the mirror, “You can call me anything you like. Call me a slut while you slap my ass, Marcus. Come on, just try it out this once.”

I could see Marcus thinking about it for a moment. His mother had brought him up well, taught him to respect women. But now he was being schooled in fucking a pleasure-slave, by his new favourite teacher.

“Oh yeah,” Marcus panted, slapping Kat on the ass again as he humped away, “You lovely slut.”

“Yeah that’s right, I am a slut,” Kat continued, grinning, “And I think you’re gonna get to fuck an awful lot more dirty sluts like me, darling. Yeah, you will, you lucky, lucky boy.”

“Aww, fuck yeah,” Marcus moaned.

“Ohh, I think you’re getting close again, honey, aren’t you?” Kat enquired, looking over her shoulder at him.

Marcus nodded, and Kat turned around and sat on the side of the bed. She took Marcus’ hand and she motioned for him to stand in front of her. She removed the condom and immediately got to work sucking him. Marcus stood there at the side of the bed, looking down at her lovingly, in ecstasy.

After a minute or so, Kat came up for air. She took Marcus’ hands and put them on her head.

“Marcus, you hold my head like this, and fuck my mouth, alright? You’ll love it, darling,” she said, putting his cock back into her mouth.

Marcus nodded, gripped her head, and began thrusting in and out of Kat’s mouth. She made some encouraging moaning noises. Saliva dribbled off her chin onto her tits yet again.

I told Raquel to pick the speed of her sucking. She simply nodded, and her head began bobbing up and down faster and faster.

After a while Kat pushed back against Marcus a little, so she could come up for air. She took his cock in her hand and beat it across her face, over and over again.

“Yeah, you like that?” Kat asked, looking up at Marcus, taking his hand, and putting it at the base of his cock, “You have a go, honey.”

Marcus held his cock, and began beating it over Kat’s face, as she looked up at him with a big smile. He then started rubbing it over her lips again and again. Finally, Marcus pushed his cock back into her mouth and began face-fucking her again.

I too rubbed my cock all over Raquel’s face, before pushing it back into her mouth for her to furiously suck on.

Marcus fucked Kat’s mouth as hard as he could, with Kat occasionally gagging, but encouraging him to carry on. Again, saliva dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin onto those juicy, firm big tits. Marcus was groaning louder, and Kat seemed to sense he was very close now.

She again pushed him back to come up for air. She got down on her knees on the floor in front of Marcus.

“That’s it darling, come all over my face,” Kat told him, jerking his cock, and then letting him take over.

Marcus wanked himself furiously, his hand a blur now. I was getting close too, as Raquel's head bobbed up and down in my lap faster and faster as she slurped and gagged on my cock.

“Yeah, come on, you big, big boy,” Kat continued to encourage Marcus, not breaking eye contact, “Come all over your busty slut, darling. Fucking spunk all over my slutty face, honey.”

Marcus groaned louder than any time before and finally exploded again, the first spurt of white-hot come hitting Kat on her cheek.

“Happy Birthday, Marcus,” Kat said, winking at him and blowing him a kiss, as a second spurt hit her right on her pursed lips.

This was quite a show, I thought.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,” Kat sang, as spurts three, four and five hit her nose and chin, “Happy birthday dear Marcus. Happy birthday to you.”

Kat giggled as her little song finished; Marcus’s spurts of come had turned to dribbles. Kat’s face was absolutely plastered in Marcus’ sperm.

The sight of Kat receiving a facial from Marcus was finally too much for me. My first spurt hit the back of Raquel’s throat. Raquel quickly opened her mouth, offering up her face as a target. My second, and subsequent spurts of come hit Raquel all over her face, and she took it all with a big grin.

Kat smiled up at Marcus sweetly, his come now mixing with the saliva and dripping from her chin down to her tits. Kat eventually got up from the floor, blew Marcus a kiss, and started to make her way to the bathroom.

“Give me a minute to clean up, lover,” she whispered, as Marcus collapsed on the bed.

Kat returned a moment later, all cleaned up and with newly applied make-up, but now without her stockings on, just the red high heels. She cleaned Marcus up, and then they both lay in the bed and embraced.

“That was wonderful, darling,” Kat told him, kissing his cheek, “I loved being showered in your come, Marcus. Did you like that too?”

“Oh yeah,” Marcus panted, still recovering from his exertions.

“Good boy,” she purred, rubbing her breasts across his chest, “Are you up for one more go?”

“Oh god, I can’t. I can’t,” Marcus pleaded, shaking his head, “I mean, I’d love to, I’d really love to. But I just…”

“You’re spent?” Kat asked, as Marcus nodded, “I understand honey, it’s no problem. I just thought maybe a sixteen-year-old boy might manage another one.”

“I made a mistake, I guess,” Marcus admitted, “I jerked off this morning. I thought then I would last longer the first time, you know?”

“Oh, I understand, you were nervous, of course,” Kat giggled, “Don’t worry, you were amazing. I really enjoyed myself. And technically you have come three times today anyway.”

They both laughed.

“I was going to offer you something a bit different,” Kat explained, “Have you ever wanted to fuck a busty slut in the ass, Marcus? In her nice super tight asshole?”

Marcus simply smiled, as Kat moved his hands to grope her ass.

“Well, maybe next time, huh?” Kat continued, “If your uncle brings you back here again.”

“You think he will?” Marcus asked.

“Well, I don’t know Marcus,” Kat replied, “Maybe for your next birthday?”

“Oh god, no. I don’t want to wait a whole year to see you again,” Marcus said, shaking his head.

“Oh, you would want to come and see me again? Out of all the other girls you could have?” Kat asked, smiling sweetly.

“Of course,” Marcus stated, “You’re… you’re incredible.”

“Oh, that’s very nice of you to say, Marcus. Thank you,” Kat replied, “I’d love to see you again too. There is something else I wanted to say to you.”

“What’s that?” Marcus asked, kissing her on the lips.

“Well, I just want you to remember, going to bed with a pleasure-slave is very different to sleeping with a regular girl,” Kat explained, putting her arms around his neck, “You know if one day you get a girlfriend, which I’m sure you will. You must treat her with respect, and only do the things that she’s comfortable with, you understand?”

“I think so,” Marcus replied.

“It’s just you’re very young. I wouldn’t want you to think sex is always this way,” Kat continued, “This is a special treat, for special men. Sex with a girlfriend is great too, but just in a different way because you have feelings for each other. You understand what I’m trying to say?”

“Yes ma’am” Marcus joked, and nodded. Kat laughed.

“Well, how about we take a shower together then, get you all clean and fresh?” Kat asked.

Marcus nodded, and they quietly got up from the bed, and Kat led him off to the bathroom.

Raquel had begun cleaning herself up, from the small box of supplies she had brought in earlier. She then cleaned me up too, and then I decided it was time to go. It would be better if I was waiting downstairs for Marcus.

I gave Raquel a very big tip, which she was extremely happy with. I then made my way out of the secret room, and down the corridor, leaving Raquel there to wait for Marcus. I took the elevator down to the bar that overlooked the viewing area and got a drink.

Almost thirty minutes later, Marcus appeared out of the elevator, Raquel and Kat on either arm. Marcus still had a big smile on his face, and perhaps with a slight air of confidence that had previously not been there.

We chatted at the bar for a few minutes. Then we said our goodbyes to our ladies.

Marcus embraced Kat for the longest time, I think he was smitten. Finally, Marcus and I got into the elevator and waved goodbye to Raquel and Kat. As Marcus turned away to push the button, Kat gave a wave just to me and blew a kiss.

I would be back to see Kat again in a few days and was looking forward to getting my hands on that gorgeous body, and screwing her brains out.

Walking out of the pleasure-palace to the taxi, Marcus stopped me.

“Uncle, will I ever be able to see Kat again?” he asked.

“Well Marcus, I’ve thought about that,” I explained to him, putting my arm around his shoulder, “If I set you a monthly goal for your school grade average, and you can meet that, then I’ll bring you back here. But your goal will go up every month, are you up to the challenge?”

“Oh yes uncle, of course I am,” Marcus beamed.

“So, we’re agreed then. You keep hitting those goals, and each month you can choose a pleasure-palace to visit. Just make sure you keep all this business a secret from your mother, you understand?

Marcus nodded. He’d just made an agreement that was going to get him a taste of the all great pussy this city had to offer.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Reddead2010
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments