Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I hope you all enjoy Chapter 10!"

The morning sun rose, penetrating the curtains of an austere bedroom where Abigail slept inside the castle walls, oblivious to last night's escapades. Slowly she opened her eyes, the light a blaring siren that assaulted her vision. She allowed herself to awaken to the room around her, gradually. Piece by piece, forms became shapes, and shapes became the furniture and ornamentation of an enormous bedroom.

Abigail observed the room slowly, letting her eyes rest on each object, one at a time. She was entombed in a giant king-sized bed with a black-as-night feather comforter that enveloped her nude body. She was startled by the fact that she wore no clothes. Her surprise turned to pleasure as she noted the delicate feel of the red satin sheets that gently caressed her nipples as she shifted under the blankets. She was suddenly aware of the moisture of her lower lips as she relaxed into the fabrics. Being vulnerable, nude, and exposed under the covers gave her a certain erotic thrill that was hard for her to explain.

Though it was a foreign bed and a strange place to awaken, Abigail found she couldn't ignore the sexual feeling that was building up inside of her. Despite her current predicament, her body demanded attention. And she had no intention of denying it.

She ran her hand over the mounds of her breasts. Relishing the feeling on her erect nipples as she allowed her fingers to drum slowly over them. Each finger brushed against the valleys and peaks of her chest. Her actions made her nipples harden even more, becoming fully erect in the cold morning air and electric to the touch.

Abigail felt her heart quicken as her excitement snowballed into the beginning of an orgasmic wave of pleasure. Slowly, sensually, he slid her hand down her stomach, fingers drawing lines down her body as she went. A jolt of pleasure spawned from the tips of her nails as they traveled on their path down. They traced ever closer to the sweet opening she so desperately craved to explore.

Her fingers met the tangled thin hair of her pubes as she approached her wet mound. Abigail could feel the delicate whisps of hairs part as her fingers spread wide over her lower pelvic area.

Abigail gasped as her fingers finally found their spot among the wet folds of her outer labia. She drew her middle finger over her swollen slit, rubbing her clit and proceeding through the wet valley of her opening. As her finger began to rub circles around her swollen bump, her other hand began to play with her excited nipple, which had sprung free from the heavy covers during her movements.

Abigail was overwhelmed by a desire to feel a man's cock inside her. She pulled at her breast, pinching her nipple and causing a loud moan of pure desire to escape her throat. All at once, she felt her pussy become wetter, excited, and stimulated by her exploration.

Her middle finger increased its pace around the outer area of her clit. As her speed increased, so did the build-up of pleasure. Abigail felt as if she was a conduit, building in electricity. Slowly at first, a steady pleasant hum. It was a vibration that reverberated softly throughout the sensitive erogenous zones of her body. But now, as her finger moved with an even greater speed, she felt the electric zaps of an orgasm explode from her touch. Her opening clenched and spasmed, her whole body shaking as she arched her back, allowing an even greater focus on her exposed mound.

Abigail used her fingers to press just above her clit. Her vagina opened up to the waves of her orgasm, and a fountain of her fluid ejected forcefully from her body. Involuntarily Abigail shuddered and convulsed as the powerful sensation enveloped her. Her mind and body were consumed by pleasure. Before she knew it, she buried an eager finger into herself.

Abigail moaned as she began working her digit in and out of her hole. She desperately wished she had the cock of the ape creature from before. Her body craved the girth of that member from last night. The long thick shaft and bulbous head would spread and stretch her womanhood in a way that she was sure would be out of this world! But alas, it was just her finger, and at this moment, that would have to do.

Rapidly, her finger continued to move in and out, hitting her lower area in just the right spot. Abigail was quickly out of breath, gasping for air as round after round of orgasms exploded under her expert touch.

After several minutes of bliss and countless body-shaking orgasms, Abigail's finger slowed to a stop. She allowed herself a moment to recover. Overcome by a need to descend slowly from the titanic highs that had swept her along the peaks of ecstasy. She fully relaxed into the bed, enveloped once again in the warmth and comfort of the large, heavy covers.

Abigail withdrew her hand from her drenched mound. Her fingers were bathed in the slick ejaculate from her self-exploration. Slowly she brought her hand up to her face. With only a brief hesitation, she plunged the wet fingers into her mouth. Her lips encased her digits as her tongue slid and glided along their surfaces.

She greedily tasted herself and was surprised at the sensation. It was a wet, gooey substance with a strong salty flavor. The flavor of her ejaculation made her smile and blush. She quite liked the taste and could only imagine what it would be like for a man to lick it up straight from her womanhood.

Abigail decided she wasn’t quite ready to face the strange reality that would surely greet her should she emerge from her cacoon of covers and blankets. No, better to burrow into the comforter's warmth, her body melting into the feathery mattress.

But, life was not something she could very well avoid. Her situation was not one she could ignore for long.

Abigail swallowed hard, tasting anew the strange taste that lingered in her mouth from the night before. All at once the memories from the previous evening flooded into her mind.

She recognized that the strange after-taste that coated her mouth was the cum from the creature she had eagerly sucked off last night. Abigail wasn’t quite sure what had come over her. She remembered being swept away with the dancing creatures one minute on an immaculately grand stage. The next thing she recalled was taking the cock of her partner, an ape-man thing. She remembered eagerly letting him fuck her face as if she was his personal sex toy.

Most surprising of all was the realization that she had enjoyed it. She had positively relished in the sexual exploit during the act. Her face flashed hot, vividly recalling the sudden erotic fellatio. She had bared her sexual eagerness to the entire ballroom, unashamed as the desire to take the man-beast's cock had filled her every thought. She remembered how she pressed and thrust against the ape creature until his cock was hard and at the mercy of her unskilled but eager hands. She recalled the ample balls of the ape, as they had pressed against her chin as she took the entire length of his member into her mouth.

Abigail remembered the feeling of his cock penetrating her throat, the sound of oral fellatio enveloping her senses. She had wanted, had needed it. And now, she must admit, she wanted more.

Abigail groaned under the covers, her head still reeling from last night's indiscretions. It had all ended so suddenly. One moment she was swallowing the creature's semen. The next moment she was on the floor. Now she was here, naked and alone.

“Pardon me, madam.”

Well, maybe not so alone, after all. She thought.

A deep voice emerged from the far entrance of the bedroom. With a sigh, Abigail pushed the heavy covers off her head, laying eyes on the curious creature that had just made his presence known.

Towering in the doorway was the elephant-man-like beast that she had spied, yesterday. The thing was standing on two legs, now dressed in a furry white robe. He stared at her, apparently unconcerned about her state of undress.

Was it even possible for an elephant to blush anyway? The absurd thought was pushed aside when the creature’s voice once again broke the silence.

“I don’t believe I had a chance to make your acquaintance last night properly. My name is Thomas.”

With an amazingly elegant movement, the gigantic creature swept into the room, inching closer to her bed in a series of quick wide steps.

Abigail self-consciously bunched the soft covers over her chest in a sudden attempt to ensure her breasts were covered. After last night, it was a ridiculous attempt at modesty, but old habits were hard to break. She desperately wanted to regain at least a portion of her innocence, the previous night’s encounter be damned.

OnnyaIsBack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OnnyaIsBack

But the creature’s eyes weren’t searching her milky skin for traces of her erotic zones. They steadfastly rested on her face, intent on putting her at ease. Despite her initial hesitation, she could tell it was working.

Reaching out to her with an outstretched hand, Abigail could see that he was offering her a fresh cup of coffee. The ornate chalice was as elegant as anything else in the castle. White porcelain with a gold border framing the lip. Steam was drifting up lazily from the dark brown surface. The liquid aroma was an intoxicating temptation to Abigail’s senses.

Throwing aside caution, Abigail reached up eagerly, accepting the strange creature's gift. Bringing it to her lips, she tasted the dark liquid and was greeted with just a hint of milk. The hot drink hit her throat, washing through her body and warming her core. The coffee re-invigorated her, pushing the cloudy mists of morning haze from her mind. She was alive and awake, fully cognizant that an elephant man of at least three times her size was standing beside her bed, complete with a furry white wardrobe.

Abigail stole shy glances at the creature’s blue eyes between sips of her drink. She couldn’t shake the feeling that his face portrayed a deep sadness.

“Thomas, is it? Do you have a last name?”

The creature stared far out the bedroom window. His face looked pained, lost in thought.

“I did, at one time. But this elephant seems to have forgotten.” Thomas gave a thoughtful grin at his attempt at humor.

The elephant creature stepped briskly to the door, satisfied that his delivery had been made. He paused at the exit, and a giant, wrinkly, grey hand cupped the door's frame.

“One more thing, Miss…The prince requests your presence in the throne room. You should find some clothes that will fit in the closet. The Centaur will guide you from your room once you are ready.”

The large elephant-man moved completely through the doorway, gently swinging the door closed. Before it latched shut, she thought she could hear a final warning from the creature.

“Be careful, human. There are many hidden dangers in this castle…”

The door closed with the finality of a prison cell sealing shut. Once more, Abigail found herself alone in the large bedroom. She knew it was time to get up. There was no way of extending her artificial peace any longer. She needed to face this place and its inhabitants, whatever their intentions were.

Abigail tossed the heavy covers aside, her bare feet sliding onto the lush red carpeted floor. She moved swiftly to the tall white wooden doors at the far end of the room, which marked a grand closet. Swinging the heavy doors open, a menagerie full of dresses and heavy coats greeted her.

She pulled the garments apart, searching for a dress that appealed to her. They were all so grand, much finer than anything she had seen before at the village. Fabric swished by as she palmed through them. Full of sparkling material, low-cut v-necks, and all designed to accentuate the female form. She spotted colors of red, auburn, blue, black, and white as the clothes blurred by.

And then she saw the dress, her breath caught at the majesty of the gown. Immediately Abigail stopped her search. Her hand rested on the white sparkling fabric of the most beautiful dress she had ever laid eyes on. It was the purest white she had ever seen. Light from the window set the dress ablaze in dazzling sparkles. It was a form-fitting short dress with long sleeves and a deep v-neck cut. The back of the dress dipped all the way down to just below the waistline.

After a moment of admiring the dress, Abigail made quick work of getting it off its hanger and sliding the fabric over her nude body. With a few pulls of the material, it settled like poured honey over the curves and crevices of her frame. It fit her perfectly.

Abigail dove again into the closet, this time searching for something for her feet. A beautiful dress like the one she found deserved the most spectacular footwear as well, she thought. A short search later, Abigail discovered and slipped on knee-length four-inch high stiletto heels in a matching white.

With her main outfit accomplished, she stepped up to a full-length mirror in the corner of the room. Pausing to pose, she took in the girl that stared back at her. The dress was magnificent. It looked as if it had been tailor-fit for her. The fabric hugged her curves, accentuating her slim frame. Her breasts were accentuated in the low cut of the dress and strained against the thin material. The deep v-neck cut down to her belly button, exposing the center part of her milky breasts. Her nipples poked through the thin fabric, reminding her that it was still very much fall.

Abigail turned her body away from the mirror, hoping to glimpse what the dress revealed from behind. The view that greeted her was just as sexy as the front of the gown. The low-cut back dipped to just below her Dimples of Venice. Foregoing any underwear, Abigail caught a glimpse of the upper part of her ass before her butt was swallowed by the back part of the dress.

It was a daring, sexy look. And it made Abigail blush with excitement at the thought of being seen in such a gown. With her outfit complete, she walked out of the bedroom and was met by a familiar centaur.

The gruff creature snorted as she exited the bedroom.

“About time ye ere ready. I imagine you needed a minute, though, after last night’s performance!”

Abigail could feel herself blush immediately. Had the centaur seen her act last night? She had not remembered him among the faces on the dance floor. Perhaps he had been standing guard?

“Aye don’t ye worry about nothin'. The prince’s parties are often like last night. You just happened to be the star this time, is all. Well, ye stay long enough, and ye’ll see. For now, though, the prince has requested your attendance. And the prince isn’t to be kept waitin'.”

The pair moved briskly through the hall, down grand staircases, and through the many corridors of the castle. Abigail could feel the Centaur stealing glances at her gown. She could feel his eyes follow the curves of her dress. Quick glances at the exposed parts of her chest and the nipples that poked proudly through the material. She found herself getting turned on by the attention. A small bead of herself began to descend from her lower lips and glide along her inner legs as she walked.

At times the Centaur led the way, but at other times he noticeably slowed down, allowing Abigail to take the front momentarily. It was no doubt in Abigail's mind that he was taking in the view of her ass from behind. She wondered if he was picturing himself mounting her then and there in the castle. Did he want to bury his horse-like cock and mate with her right there? Or was he hoping for an even dirtier hole? Was he hoping to plunge himself into her ass? The thoughts caused her drip to become a waterfall, and she could now clearly feel her legs glisten with the wetness from her mound.

Eventually, the two arrived upon another pair of grand double doors. Swinging them open wide, the centaur ushered her forward.

Obediently she obliged, moving carefully past him into what she would learn was the throne room. It was a wide area, heavily decorated in regal colors. It was rectangular in shape, with a long path that led to a large throne. An opulent red carpet was laid atop mahogany wood. Opulent chandeliers hung high above them, at least twenty to thrity feet by Abigail’s estimate.

At the head of the room was a regal, oversized throne. A wood frame decorated in gold patterns and embroidered with red velvet. It was an imposing sight, commanding respect, demanding authority to the figure in the chair.

Currently, that person was the prince. This time he wore a partially unbuttoned white shirt, half tucked into his black trousers. He sported a thick black belt with a rapier attached to his side, sheathed in a leather carrier.

Abigail was startled to see the ape from last night beside the prince. Clad in silver armor, he was almost the caricature of a regal knight. His hands rested on a broadsword at his hip. He was bent slightly forward, speaking privately to the prince.

“Ah, our esteemed guest has arrived.” The prince spoke, waiving off the ape’s objection to the abrupt interruption.

“Apologies for removing you from your slumber, but there is something we urgently need to discuss. Time is short, I’m afraid. It would seem war has become unavoidable.”

Published 
Written by ury2ok2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors