Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The ballroom was bathed in a splendor of light, music, and dancing. The room was enormous, flanked by grand white pillars, an ornate ceiling, and red oak floors throughout. There was a raised stage at the far end of the room, a square 100 x 100 feet across. Intricate designs were carved into its surface. The panels were scuffed from dancing, their forms slightly marred by gaffs and marks in the wood from the partygoers.

There was a section just past the dance floor where a string orchestra played. Abigail recognized the melody that she had heard prior to entering the castle. The haunting tune flowed brilliantly from violins, cellos, and violas. She felt drawn to the dance floor, mesmerized by the figures twirling on stage. Abigail experienced a surreal, strong intimate desire to join the dancers, melting into the flow of their passionate waltz.

Her concentration was interrupted by a figure that suddenly brushed past her. She recognized the offender as Jacob. He strode by briskly, moving deftly amongst the crowd, toward the performing musicians. She watched as he approached the violin player at the center of the player group. The violinist was swaying as she pulled her bow delicately across the strings.

Jacob's muse was a curious creature, her form similar to that of a cheetah. She bore a feline face, complete with a pink nose on her small snout. She had delicate furry ears poking out from the back of her head. One of them had a small chunk missing from the tip. Her skin bore a fur coat of yellow and orange, with spots of brown speckled throughout. She wore a thin white evening gown that clung tightly to her svelte frame. A long silver chain hung from her neck, dipping down into the crevice between her generous breasts. Her white dress bore a long open center, exposing the inner parts of her breasts and the smooth sensual curves of her tight abdomen. The chain snaked down to her waist with a vertical strand before it split off, hanging loosely around her wide hips.

The dress accentuated her feminine curves, stretched tightly across her bare tits, exposing perk nipples just below the thin fabric. The long dress swayed with her movements as she played. She poured her soul into the music with each push and pull of the bow. The loose strands of her dress folded and dove between her legs. The material ends glided around her heels, drifting on the waves of music, carried along by the haunting melody.

A tail snaked up from below the creature’s dress, lifting up the back of the fabric. It smoothly waived from side to side. A brief glimpse of an exposed butt cheek and panty fabric can occasionally be glimpsed between its cadence. The absurdity of the situation was not lost on Abigail. But this cheetah wasn’t the only oddity of all the guests. Far from it.

The majority of the creatures in the ballroom were a curious amalgamation of human and wild beast. She spotted an enormous elephant-like male on the dance floor. He wore a comically large suit. Abigail figured it had to have been tailored for his exaggerated size. Large white majestic tusks sprouted from between his lips. His large trunk swung with his body as he danced. Comically small reading glasses hung loosely on his stern face. His massive wrinkled gray hands were the size of a man’s head. They were currently wrapped around the hips of his partner, a female centaur. Unlike the centaur they had met previously, this one was not wearing anything at all. Her breasts heaved as she danced with the elephant creature. Her mane was braided in a long tail which hung to just below her pelvis. Her hooves trotted along with the music, deftly keeping pace with her partner. Keeping up with the elephant's moves, she leaned passionately into the beast’s chest. Her breast pressed against his massive frame, their eyes locked together, lips inches apart. She could tell the mare was in heat, her tail occasionally wagging, exposing a wet cunt that was eager, desperate for a male’s cock to penetrate its depths.

As Abigail watched the ecliptic mix of creatures on the dance floor, she was surprised when a voice spoke up from behind her.

“May I have this dance, My lady?”

When Abigail turned around, she saw where the voice had originated. Standing close, towering over her, was a tall dark gray gorilla. The beast was an imposing sight, body rippling with muscles. He wore a black tuxedo with a white collared dress shirt. His feet and arms were bare, covered in fur. The creature did not wear pants, instead the tails of his coat lay bare against his furry muscular legs.

She tried not to stare at the impossible sight before her, but she found her gaze inescapably drawn to the creature’s bare exposed cock. It was impressively large, easily the girth of a man’s fist. It hung limply, resting on the creature’s massively hairy balls. She wasn’t sure if she was imagining it or not, but it seemed like she could almost taste the smell of sex from the creature. Was that cum glistening on his member?

Had the beast recently had sex?

Why was that turning her on?

These questions flashed through her mind, but despite this, she offered the creature her hand anyway. He grasped her hand in a strong, confident grip and began to lead her toward the dance floor. Abigail allowed herself to be led, suddenly flush, a heat spreading from between her legs. She had barely a moment to take in the numerous creatures she passed. All of them were in various states and manners of undress. Despite the gorilla's massive size, he was surprisingly limber. He moved effortlessly through the stage, keeping up with her as she began to move and dance along with the music.

She twirled and spun, lost to the haunting melody. The gorilla’s large arms were a reassuring presence to her delicate frame. She felt safe, protected in his hold. It felt good to be in the beast’s arms. Large hands gripped her waist, powerful, reassuring. As she stepped carefully, moving her body with the highs and lows of the performance, she laid her head gently on the creature’s chest. Abigail relaxed into his embrace, feeling the strong beating within the creature's chest. The edges of her vision blurred as she twirled and spun with the gorilla. The colors of the dance hall shone brightly in her vision, an overexposed collage of tones and shadows.

Out of the corner of her eye, Abigail noticed the prince speaking with another creature in the far corner. She recognized the beast as the centaur who had guided them to the castle. In the next moment, the gorilla spun, and she was facing away again.

She closed her eyes, lost in the perfect moment of the evening. She felt the world pull away from her, leaving just her and the beast in the center of the stage. She began to drift in a hazy euphoria, the wild smell of the guerrilla beginning to turn her on. She felt helpless to resist as the space between her legs began to get noticeably wet. She bit her lip gently, a growing electric passion beginning to spread through her virgin body. A need to be lost, released or taken by sexual desire.

Abigail moved her hand between herself and the beast. Her fingers brushed against the creature’s furry crotch. The pads of her fingers just glanced at the creature’s cock. She was startled to feel the slick slimy cum and remains of a female’s sex on the gorilla’s member. The beast released a sensual growl low in his throat.

Emboldened by his encouraging response, she stretched out her hand again, this time managing to grab a handful of the creature’s balls. The massive testicles felt heavy in her palm. They had a leathery slick surface. She felt a dampness there as well. She let out her own moan as she messaged the creature's balls between her palm and fingers, squeezing gently. This caused the creature’s thick cock to begin to respond to her undivided attention.

AishaRichh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaRichh

The smell of sex, of the creature’s balls, was an enticing aphrodisiac. Abigail could feel herself becoming drunk. Drugged by the feeling of sexual pleasure that was spreading through her body. It drove her to continue her sexual exploitation with this massive creature.

The gorilla’s penis began to uncurl, straightening into a thick rod, at least ten inches long. The bulbous gray member had a noticeable heft in her small hand. She grasped the creature’s cock, beginning to stroke the beast’s member in earnest.

A bead of cum began to spill from the tip of his penis. It dripped and rolled along his shaft, over large veins that pumped blood to the engorged member. His cock became covered in his pre-cum as she continued to stroke his impressive length. Her hand became slick and wet, causing an erotic wet sound as she increased her pace. She continued to jerk the creature off, stroking up and down, up and down, the full length of the beast’s member.

She couldn’t resist any longer. Abigail crouched down beside the gorilla, placing her face beside the beast’s ready cock.

She risked a taste of the creature. Gently placing her tongue along the animal’s shaft and licking along his hard cock. Her saliva mixed with the pre-cum, creating a taste that drove her crazy with lust and desire. She tasted a mix of bitter and salty flavors. This was a male’s seed, a private, forbidden taste. Abigail could feel herself get even more aroused by her boldness. She was getting more and more turned on by this sensual, intimate act. The taste of the creature’s cock awakened a sexual hunger in her. A desire that she determined wouldn’t be sated by such a small taste.

In response to this new feeling, she decided to give her mouth wholly to the creature. She parted her lips open wide, enveloping the beast’s erect beasthood into her wet willing mouth.

Because of the cock’s size, it proved a challenging task. She had never tasted a man’s cock before, never the less tried to take an entire penis into her mouth (much less an exotic beast’s). But here she was, shoving the animalistic cock as far as possible down her throat. The creature’s hips responded to her eager attempt, and in no time her face was being used roughly by the beast. Her throat was a welcome wet and warm sleeve to the beast’s cock. His engorged member fit snuggly in her wet mouth, sliding eagerly over her tongue. The massive head of his cock slammed roughly into the back of her throat.

Abigail was surprised to feel the massive palm of the gorilla cup the back of her head. He refused to allow her reprieve from the face fucking, desperate for her to take the entirety of his erect member. The creature moved suddenly, muscles rippling as a base desire overtook him.

In one sudden quick motion, he impaled her mouth forcefully onto the full length of his cock. She was surprised at his sudden behavior but relished the sexual conquest she had embarked upon. She gagged heavily, the beast’s cock filling the back of her throat with the head of his penis. Bile and spit rose in her mouth, expelling in an outburst of coughing as her mouth seized around his member. She was aware of a tickling around her nose.

Abigail realized that her face was buried in the creature’s furry pubes, above the cock that was currently buried into the deepest part of her throat. His heavy balls bounced subtly against her chin. Mucus and bile rose in her throat, coating the beast’s cock as he bucked his hips and continued to violently fuck her face. In and out, in and out. Spit and saliva spilled from her mouth with each thrust. He allowed her to pull back, putting the giant head of his penis at the entrance to her mouth. But then he would always thrust forward again. His cock expanded fully in her mouth, slamming into the back of her throat. Her lips pressed against the base of his cock, face smashed into the hairs of his crotch.

As his erect member was shoved in and out of her mouth repeatedly, it continued to be coated in her saliva. Her lips were wrapped around the beast’s cock. She sucked as hard as she could, desperately taking in all of his scent and taste. Suddenly the beasts hip’s stiffened. His hand once more forced her head all the way to the base of his cock. the creature let out a primal roar.

Abigail was helpless to resist as his member erupted, ejaculating forcefully into her throat. The gorilla's hand mercilessly held her head in place, captive against his spewing member. He forced her to take in the full force of his exploding cock.

The torrent of cum was violent and immediate. It launched from the tip of the beast’s cock and smashed into the back of her throat. The taste registered immediately, a bitter slimy explosion, as cum spilled down her throat and overflowed in her mouth.

Abigail coughed violently, pulling away from his member and forcing his now-spent penis from her mouth. Her lips dripped his seed in long thin strands that dropped to the floor. She continued to cough and spit, violently expelling his cum from her throat. Bits of cum and saliva poured from her mouth.

She was filled with an erotic, sensual satisfaction that she couldn’t begin to explain. Her tongue flicked in and out of her mouth, gathering the cum and swishing it in her mouth. It was an erotic display, a show for the gorilla's pleasure as much as the audience around her. Her lips and mouth relished the feel and taste of the beast’s seed. She felt powerful, allowing the creature full unrestrained use of her mouth. An eager willing hole for him to deposit his ejaculate. She greedily accepted his cum as she swallowed the last traces of his semen. Licking her lips clean of the white substance that had been expelled from his cock.

She could fill her nipples stiffen at the thought of her sexual exploitation. Her pussy throbbed, excited and dripping wet in her panties. She had taken the beast’s most private member, in the middle of the dance floor. She was surrounded by the eyes of the castle, and yet she felt no shame. She felt only a sexual thrill, an electric sensation that spread hotly throughout her entire body.

She wanted more, she wasn’t even close to being satisfied. How could she be? She glanced at the faces in the crowd, taking in all manner of exotic creatures. There were so many different beasts here. Their willing cocks waiting to be released, to empty themselves into her eager mouth, bathing her body in their cum. Abigail wondered what it would be like, to be covered in the cum of so many creatures. Taking their substance on her body, spreading it around, covering her most sensitive places in it. To taste all that cum, to accept it into her. The sexual thought thrilled her to her very core.

The gorilla had already emptied himself into her mouth. Perhaps he was just the first, she thought excitedly.

At least half of the semen pooled on the ground in front of Abigail, having dripped from her partially open mouth. As she regained her breath she smiled lustfully up at the gorilla, wiping away the last traces of him from her mouth.

It was then that she became aware of the lack of noise around the room. The soft music of the stringed instruments sounded dull and far away. The colors of the room seemed unnaturally bright, and Abigail could feel the room begin to spin.

Before should could respond or even really understand what was happening, the darkness crept in from the sides of her vision. It was a tidal wave of blackness and silence rushing in. Suddenly Abigail could feel herself falling. As she fell to the floor, legs becoming useless below her, she can remember thinking, “I wonder where Jacob is?”

She wouldn’t find her answer that night. It was already too late. The darkness took her, and the dance floor and the guests were no more.

Her eyes closed, and the evening faded to still nothingness.

Published 
Written by ury2ok2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors