Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Zafael and Hunter were surrounded by mer-creatures, including the old one that hovered over a large podium. The creature glared at them, its gills oscillating as it spoke in a foreign language to the beings around it. The other beasts motioned wildly as they communicated. Sometimes their limbs extended toward the direction of the imprisoned guests, Zafael and Hunter. Some of the creatures seemed to speak slowly, their movements gentle and composed. Others, though, seemed to move angrily, their movements exaggerated and quick.

Zafael felt exposed in the chamber. Goosebumps rose over her skin. Her nipples became hard and erect in the cold room. The eyes of the creatures wandered slowly over her body. No part of her was hidden. She felt bare and on display for her captors. Her perk breasts with pink nipples were barely covered by a slender arm. Her other hand rested delicately above her pussy. Her fingers were splayed over her delicate mound. Despite her predicament, she could feel herself beginning to become aroused, her labia began to moisten, and she could feel the beginning of a drip begin to form on her inner leg.

Zafael could see several prominent bulges on the male creatures as their members pushed against the confines of thin apparel. The beasts that wore no lower clothes had exposed cocks that were beginning to spring to life. Before Zafael's eyes, they were becoming rigid and hard. The members were large, blue-grey trunks with powerful veins running along their length. The appendages swelled at its base, into a bulbous circular shape, not unlike the cock of canines. The outside of the member had small nubs dotted throughout.

The creature at the podium, the one Zafael assumed was in charge, began talking again. The others stopped their movements. Their attention was immediately drawn to the elder. The leader's eyes rested on Zafael momentarily before quickly motioning toward Hunter.

In an instant, two guards appeared. They quickly grabbed Hunter by the arms, leading him outside of the chamber before Zafael could protest. She scanned the room, noting the calm expressions of the creatures that had them imprisoned. There was no movement of their faces, no indication of any feeling or temperament. They were just still, silent, waiting.

Another set of guards appeared. However, they did not enter the bubble. These guards were wearing gold armor that covered thick chests of muscles and arms the size of tree trunks. Although their torso and upper body were covered with armor, their cocks were left unadorned. Tufts of dark thick pubic hair floated freely above their large members, with heavy balls that floated just below.

Zafael was amazed at the creature's exposed nakedness. She couldn't make any sense as to why some were covered and others exposed their sex. But she had to admit she didn't mind the view. Their large cocks caused Zafael to blush fiercely, imagining what it would be like to take the creature into her. Interrupting her thought, two female mermaids appeared behind the male guards.

These creatures were completely nude. Their bodies were the pale blue of their male counterparts, though their lips were painted in the most brilliant shade of sparkling gold that Zafael had ever seen. Purple mascara highlighted their eyes, and gold jewelry hung from their ears. Both mermaids had ample breasts that swung freely as they moved through the water. Their nipples were perk, an even lighter shade of blue. Each was pierced with gold jewelry with chains that flowed down to another piercing at the creature's lower opening.

The mermaids ran their hands lustfully over the guards. Their fingers delicately glided over the metal material and scaley skin of the mermen. Eventually, the females reached their prize. Their fingers disappeared under masses of pubic hair, eventually emerging along the male's erect cocks.

The merman released a deep growl as the mermaid began to message their huge members. Zafael was shocked to see the females pick up speed, jerking the beast's cocks up and down rapidly. The mermaids were eagerly working the male's cocks over in an exciting display of public masturbation. Their thick members swelled rapidly, their nubs extending to double in length as the merman grew more and more excited. White whisps of pre-cum leaked from the creature's tips, drifting lazily in the water.

The mermaids smiled as they both added their other hand to the task. Squeezing the giant shafts, they jerked the penises harder, back and forth, increasing in pace as the members fully swelled. The two females picked up their pace, their movements becoming swift and desperate. Their goal was quickly approaching. The mermaid's breasts swung as they masturbated the creatures, nipples a hard point, pieced with chains that bounced along with their movements.

Finally, the male creatures came. It was a gush of white translucent semen, a quantity that seemed to go on forever as it spurted out in gushes. Stream after stream of warm cum spread like thick syrup into the cold water.

The mermaids, now having completed their task, stepped away from the guards. To Zafael's surprise, a small tentacle began to wrap itself around one of the women. Other tendrils soon joined it, wrapping around the creature's breasts and messaging her wet pussy with a particularly large sucker. The mermaid creature gasped in pleasure, her body gyrating as she rubbed herself along the large tentacle.

The other mermaid was not left alone for long. Zafael could see another tentacle spread from between her legs, parting her labia folds as it squirmed past her. Other tentacles slowly expanded as they unfurled around her.

The mermaid that was humping the tentacle picked up her rubbing, thrusting her hips wildly as she approached an orgasm that had her gasping for breath. Before she could finish, a new tentacle wrapped around her throat, violently pulling her back and out of Zafael's sight. In the void that the mermaid left, a giant creature approached. Its blurry shape became clearer, and Zafael realized it was a giant octopus creature!

The giant octopus's arms wrapped around the remaining mermaid. A tentacle snaked around her breasts, squeezing and playing with her nipples. Another slid down her stomach before disappearing into her lower mound. The mermaid's lips parted wide, a silent gasp of pleasure as the appendage explored her private tunnel.

The tentacle continued to slither into her wet mound, lifting the mermaid several feet above the ground. The octopus wrapped its other tendrils around the captured mermaid's arms, drawing her back roughly, causing her back to arch and her breasts to point straight up, erect and excited. At the same time, the octopus' lower appendage proceeded to pound in and out of the mermaid's exposed pussy.

Two other tentacles joined in, wrapping over the mermaid's backside, spreading her butt cheeks, and exposing her ass to the enthralled audience. Her puckered rosebud offered little resistance to the stiff prodding of a third tentacle. A gentle push was all that was needed. The mermaid's sphincter relaxed. In an instant, the appendage disappeared into her anus.

The mermaid let out a scream as the tentacles worked in and out of both of her holes. They moved quickly, spreading her openings wide as they explored deeply. The other tentacles held her tight, denying her any form of escape. Its appendages worked quickly, molesting the captured female's breasts and nipples. The other guard floated up to the mermaid's mouth, his exposed rigid cock inches away from her open lips. The mermaid was so overcome with pleasure that she did not notice him until it was too late. Before she could resist, the guard plunged his massive member into her screaming open mouth.

Caught off guard, the mermaid could only squirm as the guard penetrated her throat mercilessly. He would pull his member almost completely free from her lips before bucking forward and throwing the entire length of his cock down her throat again. Repeating over and over, he refused to give the mermaid even a moment's rest. The guard's cock swelled to a massive erection, his knot expanding to fill the female's mouth.

The guard bucked wildly atop the mermaid's face. Her lips pressed against the base of the creature's cock as she was forced to take his full length. Her scream was muffled as the penis exploded into her throat. A sudden wash of ejaculation erupted into her captive mouth. The guard shoved his cock down her throat a final few times, cum pouring unimpeded into her mouth.

Now satisfied, the merman slowly removed his massive member from her mouth. The now limp cock, still impressively large, trailed semen into the water and past the mermaid's swollen lips.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

The octopus gently lowered the mermaid down as its tentacles retreated from her holes. With a plop, the large tentacle dislodged from the mermaid's ass. Her anal opening gaped from the intrusion. Her hole was red and swollen. Thick white fluid escaped slowly from the opening.

Next, the large appendage began to withdraw from her lower opening. As the tentacle emerged, its large suckers plopped out one by one, striking the mermaid's clit and causing a new wave of shudders as the creature experienced another full-body orgasm. The mermaid's pussy released a torrent of ejaculate as the last sucker was expelled.

Now standing, the mermaid lumbered toward Zafael's chamber. A steady stream of white liquid poured from the creature's pussy and ass. Zafael was frightened, frozen in fear. Why would the creature approach her now? What was her intention?

Was she to become the next sacrifice to the octopus or to an even worse creature?

The dome's door opened, and the mermaid stepped briskly through. With a hissing sound, the aperture closed behind her. Seeing her even closer now and more clearly, Zafael was once again stuck by the creature's beauty.

Cum dripped lazily from the mermaid's gold lips. Her tongue darted out, licking up the escaping liquid. The creature swallowed, smiling wickedly. Zafael could feel her nipples stiffen, her lower lips moistening in the presence of such a bold sexual creature. Despite her fear and her initial apprehension, Zafael could not deny the sexual thrill of being in the same room as the mermaid before her.

Zafael was mesmerized by the mermaid's beauty. Her body was chiseled erotic perfection. Erect nipples, swollen dripping pussy, lush lips, and a voluptuous ass that swayed with every step she took. Zafael fell hard into the mermaid's spell.

Before she even realized it, Zafael's hand was moving toward her own special spot, But before her finger could explore her lower sex, the mermaid was upon her. The creature reached out a surprisingly strong hand. Seizing her arm, the mermaid prevented her from the target that she so desperately wanted.

Instead, the siren leaned in close, face just inches away. Zafael's breath caught in her throat, afraid to move, to even breathe. And then the mermaid's closed the gap, her lips sealing over Zafaels. Zafael's eyes opened wide, unprepared for the sudden intimate embrace. Surprisingly, she found herself mesmerized by the creature's beauty, unable to resist the erotic beauty that she effused. Zafael relaxed into the female's embrace, melting into the other woman's moist lips.

Closing her eyes, Zafael became lost in the mermaid's touch. The creature's lips were soft, warm, and wet. Before she realized it, the mermaid's long tongue explored her mouth. Zafael could taste the hint of bitter cum in the creature's kiss. A reminder to Zafael of the huge cock that had just recently penetrated the creature's mouth, emptying a torrent of cum into her. Despite the strong taste, Zafael could feel herself getting turned on.

The creature's other hand reached out, grasping Zafaels exposed breast in an eager grip. Molesting her areola, the mermaid pinched and pulled at her tender nipple. Zafael let out a shocked gasp. The beginning of an orgasm sparked inside of her. The flames of lust and desire pulled Zafael into a drunken wave of bliss. The euphoric explosion threatened to overtake her senses, dragging her into a flood of forbidden pleasure.

The mermaid moved her hand from Zafael's breast to cup the side of her face. The creature's eyes flared a golden hue. Zafael recognized an unmistakable fire of sexual intent blaze within. To Zafael's surprise, she was incredibly turned on as well. As she was crouched on the ground, she couldn't help but notice the steady dripping from her own pussy. Her body was warm all over, electric to the touch.

She had to admit she wasn't one to give the same sex a second look. But this siren before her, with voluptuous breasts, perk, pierced nipples, and puffy bald pussy lips drenched in wetness, was a huge turn-on for Zafael. She was the epitome of erotic desire and lust. To Zafael, she was irresistible.

It was because of this that when the creature rose to tower over her, grasping Zafael's head and forcing her lips to the lower folds of her pussy, that Zafael did not move to resist. Instead, she eagerly placed her mouth on the creature's quivering pussy. Her tongue lashed out, penetrating and exploring the creature's warm entrance. Zafael swallowed greedily. The liquid that greeted her tongue was sweet and fragrant. Zafael moved her lips to the female's round nub, sucking forcefully on her clit. The mermaid bucked widely at the intense pleasure. Zafael could feel the creature's pussy swell, exploding with even more wetness.

The mermaid pulled Zafaels head forcefully to her clit, demanding acute attention to her sweet spot. Zafael eagerly obliged. Concentrating solely on the creature's swollen member, she licked, sucked, and nibbled gently on her sensitive mound. This drove the creature wild. Orgasm after orgasm racked the mermaid's body. The creature convulsed under Zafael's mouth and tongue as she ejaculated directly into her mouth. Zafael obediently swallowed quickly. She captured as much of the substance as she could swallow while the remainder flowed heavily past her lips and down her face.

The creature bowed over from the orgasms, collapsing over Zafael. The mermaid slapped Zafaels ass with a heavy hand. The sudden surprise made Zafael gasp, juice from the creature's vagina spilling from her lips. The mermaid once again grabbed Zafaels face. This time the mermaid pushed her back gently. As Zafael leaned back, the creature positioned her pussy directly on Zafael's, intertwining their legs as she did so.

Zafael groaned with pleasure as the creature's outer labia pressed against her own. Her body felt as if it was on fire as the mermaid began thrusting desperately against her sex. The rubbing sensation was overwhelming to Zafael's sensitive pussy. The rumblings of an incredibly powerful orgasm electrified her body. The mermaid's groans of pleasure joined Zafael's own as their lower lips became drenched. Zafae thrust back and forth, rubbing and sliding against the creature's pussy. Their wet, slick folds rubbed together with overwhelming pleasure.

A powerful orgasm overtook Zafael's body. She arched her back, increasing her own thrusting against the creature as her pussy let out a torrent of ejaculate, covering the pair in her love juice. At the same time, she felt an overwhelming presence force its way into her vagina.

Shocked, Zafael looked down to see a thick oval object being birthed from the mermaid's pussy. Unable to stop herself, Zafael's orgasms spasmed her vaginal walls, sucking the foreign object deep into her own wet entrance. Zafael screamed as immense pleasure overtook her body. The object was thick and round, spreading her pussy wide as it entered. As it traveled further up her tunnel, Zafael continued to orgasm, a flood of wetness smoothing the passage of the object. She watched in horror as the tip of it disappeared into the depths of her vagina.

Could it be an egg?

Zafael did not have time to contemplate the implications of what was happening. The mermaid creature suddenly bucked against her hips. An orgasm of her own caused her to spray ejaculate from her vagina, covering Zafael in her liquid. The mermaid's eyes rolled back in her head, relief and orgasmic pleasure at having birthed the egg. The creature collapsed beside Zafael, its body heaving from the after-effects of the powerful orgasm.

Zafaels' own pleasure was not over. The egg continued its passage inside her body. As it stretched her, mini-orgasms continued to reverberate throughout her body. Zafaels toes curled, and her vision blurred as the torrent of pleasurable sensations assaulted her senses. Zafael was out of breath, her heart beating wildly as she fought to keep conscious.

In the end, it was too much for her. The pleasure overwhelmed her, drawing her down into a fading darkness as she lost control of her body. Zafael collapsed beside the mermaid, body quivering from the after-shock of yet another orgasm. One final thought popped into her head before the darkness took her.



What have I gotten myself into?

Published 
Written by ury2ok2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors