Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I hope you all enjoy this chapter and the character's journey."

Hunter and the lush mermaid were tangled together in a passionate embrace. The mermaid had her slender left arm draped over his shoulder. Her hand was tightly gripping his muscular upper back.

To Abigail's surprise, the creature's other hand was wrapped around the boy's exposed cock! His member was as prominent as she remembered, but no longer erect. His private was stroked slowly by the beast while she ran a long wet tongue over her plump lips. Her face portrayed a lustful desire, eager to have the boy's generous manhood in her mouth.

The creature grasped the back of Hunter's head, pulling his face to meet her exposed left breast. She positioned his mouth over her engorged nipple. Hunter obliged quickly, opening his mouth and sucking greedily on her tit. His free hands rose to her sides, enveloping both round breasts in an eager grip. He Kneaded her breasts, rolling them in his palms. Hunter squeezed her breasts together while pulling on her erect nipple with his mouth. He sucked intensely on the creature's breast. With a sudden rush, a warm liquid erupted into his mouth.

Hunter teased her nipple with his tongue while he sucked, relishing in the flood of breast milk. With a loud "plop," his mouth separated from her nipple, eliciting a sharp disappointed gasp from the creature. Her breasts hung heavy and swoll from the previous foreplay. Milk squirted from the heavily engorged nipple, leaking carefree onto the boy's face and chest.

Hunter, mouth full of breast milk, swallowed hungrily.

Fiery passion blazed in his eyes. His cock began to bounce up and down as the mermaid continued her rhythmic handjob. His penis was throbbing with blood, swelling to an impressive size. It grew thick and plump, about double its standard size. Hunter's massive member swung heavily back and forth as the mermaid continued her stroking.

Hunter moaned as a small splash of pre-cum erupted from his cock. The frosted white cum dripped down his penis, resulting in the mermaid's handjob becoming slick and sticky.

Hunter forcefully grabbed her breast with his bare hand, squeezing it violently as his mouth covered her nipple. His mouth was filled with a fresh shower of milk. The mermaid gasped a moan as the milk poured from her breast into the eager boy's mouth. He swallowed greedily, as quickly as he could, milk erupting from his suctioned lips.

The mermaid smiled sensually at Hunter. Her face was a ghost white, highlighted by the moon's radiance. She clasped the back of his head, pulling him firmer to her bosom. She relished the release of milk as she gave herself entirely to Hunter.

She smoothed a hand through Hunter's jet-black hair. A soft purr rose from her throat. Her tail slapped the water, disrupting its gentle surface. The splash echoed throughout the once-silent forest.

Then, the mermaid wrapped her tail around Hunter in the blink of an eye. She straddled the boy, positioning her waist against his thick cock. Squeezing gently, she eased him slowly onto the ground of a nearby outcropping of rocks. Using her massive tail, she lifted herself directly above Hunter. Her body was smooth pale skin until it gave way to the scales of her tail. Just above the scales was her waiting vagina. Its folds pressed together like a vertical mouth, puffy and glistening from the wet release that was dripping from it.

She thrust forward onto the boy's waist, squeezing the top of his shaft between her open folds. Rocking back and forth, she worked his cock between her outer labia. Her pussy wrapped around the length of the boy's cock, not yet allowing its penetration. She moaned, picking up her pace and grinding with further urgency as his member became drenched in the wetness released from her pussy. Her slippery ride elicited gasps of pleasure from Hunter, who was eager to thrust his member fully into her willing entrance.

He did not have to wait long.

Seizing Hunter's arms, the beast pinned him roughly to the rock's surface. The creature then gave a final thrust, moving her hips forward and carefully placing the entrance of her vagina onto the tip of Hunter's stiff, ready cock.

Unable or unwilling to hold his desires back, Hunter bucked his hips powerfully. To the beast's surprise, the boy's cock burst through her private opening.

The mermaid screamed in pleasure and shock. Despite her efforts to pin her prey, the boy had succeeded in mating with her on his own terms. The two thrust together, rocking and bouncing feverishly on the rock.

The creature's tail splashed the water wildly during the sexual struggle. The mermaid thrust herself up and down on Hunter's hard cock. She removed the boy's erect member from her vagina in one smooth motion. The tip of his penis was pressed just slightly into the very wet entrance of her pussy. Then, bearing down with all her weight, she would drive her pelvic floor down. The creature's pussy would crash down onto Hunter's thick rod. She took the entire length of the boy's manhood in her thick wet embrace before repeating the fucking anew.

They moaned together, quickening the pace of their passionate, violent, animalistic coupling. Emboldened by his desire to conquer the creature during their mating, Hunter grabbed a fistful of the back of the creature's hair.

AmberWoods
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberWoods

He pulled her head back violently. Her shocked face faced the blood moon in the night sky. She let out a startled howl, a mix of passion and anger. At the same time, Hunter's other arm wrapped around the creature's back, his right leg pulled up under his body. In one swift motion, with a powerful thrust, he knocked the mermaid off balance.

Seizing the opportunity, Hunter rolled the creature over. With a rough "thud," the beast was now on its back, their positions now reversed. Hunter straddled her, now fully in control of the erotic struggle. He pulled his cock free from the mermaid's pussy, dripping in her wetness and ejaculation.

The mermaid's eyes flashed red with anger and lust. Her arms darted at Hunter, desperate to retake control of the mating.

Hunter quickly dodged the beast's claws, reacting with a speed Abigail had not seen before. Instead, he managed to pin her hands to the ground. The creature bucked wildly underneath him. Her breasts thrashed back and forth as she resisted, beads of milk erupting from her nipples during the struggle.

The mermaid bared its fangs to Hunter with a threatening warning growl. It was a promise and a reminder of the dangerous game they played.

But Hunter did not back down. Instead, he smirked, a lustful gleam in his eyes. As she trashed under his weight, the mermaid realized her mistake too late. The creature's movements had brought her slick vaginal opening aligned to the very tip of the boy's erect cock.

The creature roared, arching her back, nipples pointed erect in the air with an explosion of milk. Hunter's massive cock stabbed into her open vagina. Despite her distaste for the turn of events, she could not resist letting out a scream of unbridled pleasure. Her tail lashed out at the water below, her body overcome in a tight spasm as an orgasm ripped through her in waves of pleasure.

Hunter continued to work his cock in and out of her tight pussy, now dripping and coated in her wetness. He plowed into her violently, ensuring the complete length of his impressive cock filled her pussy. Then, pulling out slowly, he relished the feeling of his cock riding the clenching, spasming, orgasmic muscle of the creature's vaginal wall as it exited the intimate embrace. Finally, he would slam his penis back in, throwing the weight of his waist into the act, stabbing the tip of his cock right into the entrance of her womb.

Abigail couldn't look away from the carnal act. It was violent, rough, sensual, and erotic.

The climax had finally come to the mating ritual. Hunter's thrusts became more urgent, and the mermaid's hips bucked and pulled to meet him more and more forcefully. In one final, hard push, Hunter impaled the creature fully. His cock sunk completely into the creature's vagina.

Abagail could see Hunter's balls pull upward into the base of his cock. She could tell from his stillness that he was cumming in the creature.

This time, he did not pull out but remained still and stiff as his cock emptied itself into the mermaid. As he spilled his seed into her, the mermaid's face changed to a satisfied, sensual smile.

Abigail had been so engrossed in the sexual display that she had not noticed how the mist now hung thick over the two lovers. What was once a thin veil of fog now fully engulfed the two. Their bodies were obscured in the grey matter, quickly blurring into shapes and forms indistinguishable from Hunter and the mermaid. It was this realization that brought Abigail to her senses.

"No, Hunter!" Abigail protested, beginning to make her way to the faint outline of bodies in the mist.

Suddenly a hand gripped her shoulder, stopping her progress. She glanced behind her to see the concerned face of Jacob.

"You can't; it's… it's already too late."

She looked back, seeing the truth in his words. The mist had wholly engulfed the figures that were barely there a second ago.

Were they even still there? What if Hunter was in danger?

As she watched, the mist began to depart.

Sheets became strands, and finally, there was nothing to see on the pond. There were only rocks and a low mist that barely covered the waves.

No mermaid.

No Hunter.

It was now just her and Jacob. Alone in the depths of this forest. The very one the villagers had warned them of. The forest that had called to them, that had drawn them in.

Was it even possible to return to their village and their families back home?

Abigail and Jacob reluctantly drug themselves from the pond. As they emerged from the water, they dragged their weary bodies to the shore.

Abigail spotted a dull orange light emerging from the darkness between branches. The orange flame sputtered in its cage, a familiar sight she recognized as a lantern. But the dark shape holding the lantern was odd. Her mind raced, trying to piece together what she was seeing.

The form stopped before them, half illuminated in the lantern's glow. Abigail was taken aback by the sight of the creature. Her eyes swept over the strange beast, taking it all in from bottom to top.

Did it also intend to harm them, or was its intention less malignant?

Published 
Written by ury2ok2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors