Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A coffee break would never seem the same. Not after what happened.

The day started pretty normally. I offered my long term colleague, Angie, a coffee and if she wanted, I would splash out on an exuberant coffee and walnut or carrot cake. She took me up on the offer. In the rather long queue, one thing led to another and before I knew it the conversation had become raunchy. She was suggesting that I gave her cream with her cake and when I innocently asked the assistant to add cream as well, I got nudged in the ribs by her elbow.

Her wicked smile informed me that I had got the wrong end of the conversation and I kicked myself for it. We chose a table as far away from people as we could and you could tell from some glares that we received that our body language and fits of giggles were getting to the some of the people nearby. In a hospital, I could see how that would make some people uncomfortable.

We left them to it and wandered back to our offices; Angie stopped outside room C141. She looked up at me and I looked down into her ample cleavage. In all my life I had not seen breasts as big as hers and it started me wondering.

“How about that cream you promised me?” She asked.

I looked dumbfounded until she nodded towards the door. I smiled at her.

“Go on then,” I said.

She opened the cupboard door and stepped inside. I followed.

To say the experience was exhilarating was an understatement. I had quickly concluded that Angie was no virgin to giving blowjobs as she knelt on the floor. Even the shelving rattled as I clung to it for stability; rows of cleaning material and disposable hospital equipment threatened to come crashing down on top of her.

I wasn’t going to leave that cupboard without pleasuring her and while she was still filling her mouth I pushed her back towards a stack of two chairs and made her sit on them.

I knelt between her legs and pried her legs apart. My fingers found themselves sweeping her knickers to one side, circling her moist lips and finding her wet entrance. I slipped two fingers inside her and curled them upwards to her g-spot. My head was level with her breasts and I kissed her cleavage. It wasn’t enough.

“Get your tits out,” I growled at her. My fingers pushed inside her pussy and I slid them in and out easily.

She released two buttons on her blouse, dipped her hand in and pulled one of her breasts out and then repeated the process for the other. They were fucking huge and they threatened to engulf me. I wondered how she had managed to keep them contained for such a long time. Special bras no doubt.

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

I dipped my head to her cleavage and rolled my tongue over them, wetting them. She lifted them both for me to suckle on.

It was the most basic instinct and I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked hard on it. I half expected milk to flow out and was disappointed when it didn’t. My mouth swayed from one nipple to the other, flicking at them, sucking them, rolling them in my mouth and biting on them. All the while my fingers sliced through her wet and warm channel; stroking her insides.

Angie’s breaths came short and fast. “Bite them, bite them hard,” she spat the words out between sharp intakes of air.

At the same time, creamy white fluid dropped onto her tit. At first, I thought it was saliva but the consistency was wrong. I didn’t know she hadn’t swallowed.

“Clean and suck them for me,” her voice shaking with her pending orgasm.

I sucked on her nipples but couldn’t resist the urge to do my duty. I raised my mouth to the tops of her heaving breasts and sucked up the juices that I had so wantonly deposited inside her mouth moments earlier.

Another drop landed on her other breast and a third flowed down into her cleavage.

I tried my best to follow their path across her silky flesh while all the time frigging her pussy at some speed. I finally pulled my hand out of her cunt and rolled three fingers around in circles in the vicinity of her clit.

Angie let her head fall back against the wall, the remaining spunk dropped onto her tit and made its way down over her nipple. My lips clamped on it, sucked hard on it. My spare hand came upon her other breast and I pinched her nipple hard. Her hand clasped the back of my head and pressed me into them. I was in heaven. She was in heaven.

Her orgasm erupted with some ferocity and as soon as it did I found my spare hand rushing to cover her mouth; urging her to keep the noise down. Eventually, she did.

I looked into her eyes.

“You’re such a dirty little fucker, aren’t you?” I questioned.

“Says the man doing the cleaning,” she retorted.

We made ourselves decent, as decent as we could ever have been at that precise moment.

We left room C141 as if nothing had happened; each of us clutching an item that would be required back in our office, just in case we were questioned.

We smiled at each other across our desks for the rest of the day. Even when she wasn’t looking at me I could tell what she was thinking by the smirk on her face.

Before she left our office to go home to her loving husband, she whispered in my ear.

Let’s just say I won’t be buying the coffee tomorrow.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments