Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr Dafydd Evans thumbed through the report on his desk. Five pages of misbehaving from two young girls both aged sixteen and born just one week apart; both of them just three weeks away from their seventeenth birthday. The reports were from Mr Gregory who taught Mathematics, Mr James who taught Geography and the worse report from Miss Thornton who taught Religious Instruction. It wasn’t a one-off.

This report landed on his desk on the last day of the month, as it had done for the last three-to-four months. His eyes searched the report for a sign, any sign that these girls were getting better in class but they weren’t. he wondered if it was the teacher’s fault and wondered whether these particular teachers found issues with the girls out of a sense of pride.

Mr Evans then started to blame himself. Maybe it was the way they were treated or had been treated at the school. Maybe, family life was to blame or maybe it was how they were.

Mr Evans had been headmaster of Lexicon School for over a year and he knew the job would be a challenging one, after all, the OFCOM statistics were one of the lowest in the country, not because of the intelligence of the pupils, no, it wasn’t that, it was because they just didn’t want to learn and Melissa Davies and Patricia Williams were two of the worst. The report in front of him said it all and in Religious Studies too.

In the safe confines of his office, the headmaster shook his head.

The two girls, Melissa Davies and Patricia Williams giggled as they burst through the door of the headmasters' secretary office.

“You two again,” said Mrs Evans, the headmaster’s wife. She had managed, by some divine intervention, to secure herself the job of assistant to the headmaster, her husband. She motioned for the girls to sit in the chairs opposite her as she stood and walked to the headmaster’s office. Mrs Evans glanced at Melissa giggling away and whispering in her friend’s ear.

Mrs Evans reappeared moments later and told the girls that the headmaster would now see them. She couldn’t help but look disdainful at them as they waltzed past her and into the main office. She closed the door and sat behind her desk, picked up the most recent scribbled note and began to type the letter to another unsuspecting parent about the behaviour of their children.

The two girls bounced into the office like Tigger the Tiger on speed. Both of them slumped into the flimsy chairs opposite the headmaster. Their satchels dropped unceremoniously at their sides. They both watched him as he fumbled through the damming report.

“Do I need to inform either of you what this report says?” he held it up and wiggled it for them both to see.

Melissa looked at Patricia and smiled before both girls looked sternly at Mr Evans; their heads nodding from side to side. Melissa’s breasts heaved under her white shirt emphasised by her short tie that was precariously balanced between her cleavage.

Mr Evans nodded in their direction.

“So you accept everything it says, the taunting of Mr Gregory by both of you brushing and pushing your breasts into his elbows from either side at the same time, rubbing your nipples and squeezing them in front of Mr James while he taught on the topic of global milk production and watching lesbian pornography in Miss Thornton’s class.”

“Yeah, but the suggestion to brush up against Mr Gregory was Pattie’s idea. Nice one, Pattie,” said Melissa smiling and winking at her friend.

“Will it be the usual punishment, Sir?” asked Patricia.

Mr Evans removed his glasses and placed them on the table. He had found this school had a whole new set of problems to the ones he was used to dealing with. But with every new challenge came new ways of dealing with them and new punishments and Mr Evans was always thinking up new and innovative ways of dishing out the right punishment.

He thought he had found the answer with Melissa and Patricia but evidently, he had not, because every month they ended up in his office and it was becoming a regular thing.

“On the sofa, Sir?” asked Patricia. She was already halfway there when she asked the question. By the time she reached it she paused and looked over her shoulder and straight into Mr Evans’ eyes. She lifted her dress, hooked her fingers into her knickers and pushed her panties to the floor. Stepping out of them she sat on the sofa and spread her legs wide.

“Hurry up Melissa, we can’t keep Mr Evans too long, his wife will be wondering what he’s up to.”

The headmaster closed his eyes and his hands shook beneath the desk.

Melissa giggled, then stood up and followed Patricia’s fine example. Her knickers fell to the floor as she wiggled her hips while never once breaking eye contact with the headmaster. She confidently backed away to where Patricia was reclined on the sofa and sat down to her right. She waited until Mr Evans stood up and walked towards her.

Patricia’s fingers were sliding effortlessly through her pussy lips as she looked at her friend and Mr Evans towering above her.

“Come on baby, I need this,” whispered Patricia to her friend.

Mr Evans looked at Melissa and nodded his head in the direction of Patricia. Melissa took a deep breath and knelt on the sofa. She rested her hands on her friend’s thighs before reaching behind her to flip her short skirt over her bottom and onto her back.

Melissa could smell the heady scent emanating from her friend's crotch and with her hands back on Patricia’s thighs lowered her head. The touch of her tongue on her friend’s sex felt wonderful; the taste was even more so and Melissa lapped along her wet slit and started eating. She could hear zips and belts being undone behind her.

Minutes had passed between his trousers dropping to the floor and the feeling of the familiar heat of his cock sliding between Melissa’s lips, mainly to gather sufficient lubrication for its onward journey. She had surmised that he was stroking his cock and watching the pair of them perform for his entertainment. Though it wasn’t a performance as far as Mr Evans was concerned. This wasn’t her first time in Mr Evans’ room, far from it and it wasn’t her first time between her friend’s thighs either.

Melissa waited for him to enter her. She breathed out into Patricia’s pussy when his cock head eased between her little star-shaped opening. She dipped her tongue into her friend’s cunt and lapped as she panted with every centimetre that pushed forward and let out a resounding fuck when the head popped past her sphincter. Moments later his cock was buried in her ass and his balls bounced off her plump bottom.

Melissa’s moans increased with every inch of penetration and were released through her tightened lips that clamped over her friend’s clit. With every thrust, her murmurs became more verbal and she found herself sucking hard on the girl’s nub. In an attempt to release pent-up excitement she resorted to flicking her clit which brought on Patricia’s first orgasm. The verbal outburst could not have been contained and her hands practically pulled Melissa into her convulsing cunt; an act that she had done on many an occasion when they were supposed to have been studying.

As her chest heaved and her legs shook, Patricia noticed the top of the door opening from over Mr Evan’s shoulders, though the doorway itself was blocked from her view. She closed her eyes once more as her second orgasm started to build in the depths of her body and mind. Her hands made a beeline for Melissa’s head to keep her in place but the pounding of Mr Evans’ cock prevented that from happening. Patricia contented herself with circling her clit while her friend was pounded and fucked; her head resting between Patricia’s wet thighs from her recent outburst.

Patricia looked into the manic eyes of Mr Evans, his lips turning up at the edges, his teeth clasped together and showing white from between his lips, his eyes fixed on the pistoning motion of his cock and his hands grasping Melissa’s waist ever harder; his hands squeezing and sinking into her glorious flesh.

“I hope this is teaching you a lesson, Miss Davies,” cried the headmaster.

“Oh…yes Sir, it is, Sir,” she replied on every out-breath forced from her body by the inrush of the headmaster’s cock. Her eyes started to roll upwards.

“You have such a tight little ass,” he added.

Melissa knew that her ass was tight and even tighter with his cock in it. But she was saving herself after all. Melissa had ideas of keeping her virginity for the man she would marry. So offering her arse to be fucked was the one way she could keep her promise to herself. It seemed to have excited the headmaster right from the start.

Mr Evans could take no more of the pounding and neither could Melissa. He intended to make the girls swap places and stick his cock into Patricia’s cunt because he knew from experience that she was not saving herself for anyone in particular, but on this occasion that was not to be; much to the disappointment of Patricia.

His balls started to bounce and slap against Melissa’s thighs and he leaned over her body to press his weight onto her; his cock pounding into her, his head shaking from side to side and his hands pulling her back onto him.

Patricia watched his manic actions become more and more animalistic and she secretly wished it was her getting the pounding and not Melissa, though to be fair, most of that week’s disgusting behaviour was thought up by Melissa, especially the lesbian porn in Religion. She remembered the look on Miss Thornton’s face and wondered what she would think if she walked in on them now.

Patricia circled her clit faster and faster until she could see that Mr Evans was about to unload the contents of his ball sack into her friend’s ass. The action was preceded by Melissa shouting that she was climaxing; her pussy spurted and flooded the nice leather sofa. She knew that her juices would run and probably soak into Patricia’s skirt and top, but that couldn’t be helped. Patricia came on her fingers while Mr Evans announced that he too was going to spurt. He held Melissa still for what seemed like a couple of minutes while he pumped his seed into her; gritting his teeth with every spurt of semen into her waiting receptacle.

After he climaxed, Mr Evans pulled his cock from her ass and started to tidy himself up.

“Both of you, over my desk,” he told them.

Melissa stood up and did as she was told while Patricia rolled off the sofa and joined her friend, she had noticed that the door to the room was closed. They both bent over the table and looked at each other.

“Raise your skirts, both of you,” Mr Evans instructed.

They never saw him pick up the cane but they both expected it. Melissa yelped first and did so for the next five strokes of the cane; both pussy juice and spunk from her ass leaked onto the floorboards every time she clenched her bottom in expectation of the strike. Patricia controlled her verbal outpourings a little better but squeaked and screamed as the last three lashes of the cane rained down on her backside.

TaraCarson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaraCarson

“Tidy yourselves up,” Mr Evans commanded.

They both dressed their skirts down and each girl picked up their panties and put them into their satchels.

Mr Evans walked to the door and opened it.

“See these girls out,” he told her, adding, “I think they’ve learned their lesson. And come back in once they are on their way.”

Both Melissa and Patricia smiled at each other. They had certainly had a lesson but whether they had learned anything from it was completely subjective. Mr Evans on the other hand had learned something, he couldn’t hold himself back while buried in Melissa’s ass. Patricia sucked in air as her stiffer skirt material scraped against her hot-striped bottom. They had only just exited the secretary’s office when both girls started giggling. Patricia immediately confessed to Melissa that she was jealous that she didn’t get the fucking she expected to have.

“He likes filling my ass. I thought you of all people realised that by now,” retorted Melissa. Patricia shrugged her shoulders.

“Fancy a licking?” she asked Melissa.

“Come with me.” Melissa grabbed her friends arm and pulled her towards the gymnasium.

“What? Where are we going?” questioned Patricia.

Melissa looked into the corner of the large room and found a couple of benches that had been left out. School had just about closed its doors to everyone but out of the corner of her eye, she saw one of the main double doors swing gently as if it had just recently been used.

“Come with me,” she instructed Patricia. By the time Patricia joined her, Melissa had straddled the benches and opened her legs for her friend to start licking.

“Take it slow,” she said.

Patricia questioned her with her eyes and could see that Melissa was on the verge of giggling. She was watching the doors, or more importantly, the glass panels in the doors opposite her.

“Tell me what it is? What’s happening?” asked Patricia before Melissa’s hand pushed her friend’s head between her legs.

“I saw Mr Gregory, the gym instructor, disappear into the equipment room. “Now lick me.”

Melissa watched her friend eat her pussy and was lost in the moment for the next fifteen seconds. When she glanced towards the doors she could see Mr Gregory’s face fast against the glass, watching them, watching Patricia’s upturned ass wobble as she ate her friends snatch.

Melissa loved nothing better than to feed off that raunchy feeling of older members of staff watching her have sex and sex with a female friend was better than anything. She knew there were only two ways for this scenario to resolve itself, either he would barge in on them, in which case Patricia would get the fuck she was desperate for, or hideaway in the equipment room after he had satisfied himself. Either way, her climax was building on the tip of her friend’s tongue.

ooOoo

Mrs Evans walked back into the headmaster’s office. Her head hung low. She waited nervously for him to begin.

“Did you open the door and watch?”

“Yes, Sir, I did,” came her uncertain response.

“What’s my rules for punishment?”

“That the punishment is between you and these four walls,” she reiterated as if it was cast in stone tablets.

“And yet you disobeyed that philosophy.”

“Yes, Sir, I did.”

“You know the rules and what’s expected,” he told her.

Mrs Evans walked towards the table and draped herself across it.

“Knickers down first,” he commanded.

She lifted her dress above her waist to reveal her lack of panties.

“What happened to your panties?”

“I took them down, Sir. When I saw you fuck that naughty girl’s ass, I took them down.”

Mrs Evans yelped loudly as the cane caused her bottom to shake and record a solid nine on the Richter scale. When she had caught her breath she continued.

“I couldn’t help myself, Sir. I saw the way Melissa licked Patricia’s pussy and I wanted to do the same, Sir. I wanted to lick both of their pussies, so I started to push my fingers into my wet hole.”

Mrs Evans yelped a second time, this time followed by two more loud sobs that acted as aftershocks. Her red lips quivered and her fists turned white as she grasped the opposite side of the table.

“I came while I watched them satisfy each other, Sir. I watched Patricia come all over Melissa’s tongue and I wanted it to be my tongue. I brought myself off watching them suck and lick and – and – ”

“And WHAT?” the third strike of the cane was just as audible, the swishing sound revealing itself before the contact was felt. Mrs Evans screamed once more, hoping that everyone had left the school and that no-one would see or hear her scream.

“– climax together. I wanted to climax with them.”

“Do you know what you deserve?” he questioned his wife.

“Yes, Sir. I do, Sir.”

“You’re no better than that slut, Melissa.”

“No, Sir.”

Mrs Evans’ mind was screaming with pleasure, he had caned her bottom which always made her close her eyes in expectation. She could feel the heat spread around her nether regions and she could feel her pussy drip onto the floor beneath her. But the suggestion that she was no better than Melissa had her panting with desire. It had been a long time since her husband had been this worked up to even suggest doing it and secretly, Mrs Evans prayed that he would carry it through.

She shook one more time to the strike of the cane but her inner thoughts had suppressed any verbal outburst. She felt his cock wet itself using her secreted juices as a lubricant. She felt the tip push into her hot hole and some of the life left her deflated.

Mrs Evans perked up when his cock was removed. She felt it there! She wanted it there, inside her, just like that slut Melissa. All thoughts of licking pussy had been swept aside, though the thought of one in front of her right then would only have enhanced her pleasure.

Her husband’s cock pushed open her tiny starfish and his bulbous head pushed through the tight muscles. It slipped inside her and now all she craved was the fuck of a lifetime.

Mr Evans gave her just that. Pulling back and entering her one more time and then another and another until his cock was sliding effortlessly into her ass. Stretching her succulent hole. The full length drove itself into her aided and abetted by his wife pushing her bottom back towards him.

Under normal circumstances, Mrs Evans was subservient, a quiet lovemaking sort of woman, eager to please her husband and to stop once he had been pleasured. But she had seen how Melissa and Patricia goaded him into fucking them so energetically. She saw how they brought out his animalistic and wanton behaviour and she wanted the same.

Mr Evans slid his cock in and out of her ass in a controlled and rhythmic fashion letting the feeling build up slowly with each stroke. He relished the friction between his cock and the walls of her ass. It surprised Mr Evans when he heard the outburst from his wife’s mouth.

“Fuck me, give me your cock, hard and fast, you fucker.”

Her words were not of her mouth. Yet he heard them, he listened to them. They could not have come from anyone else other than his wife. It was the sort of sentence he would relish if it came from Melissa or Patricia but they had both left.

When they were repeated he was left in no doubt who had said them.

At first, the words incited anger, then rage at being told what to do and he slapped her arse for actually using them. Then he realised that she needed to be taught a lesson, that she was no different from Melissa, that she needed to be fucked hard.

“I hope this teaches you a lesson,” he let the words burst from his lips.

“Yes, Sir. Fuck me, Sir,” came her soothing words.

Mr Evans pounded into her cunt with such force the desk moved. Inch by inch it crept over the floorboards until he could no longer maintain the force of his thrusts. His wife never stopped moaning and groaning and kept telling him how fucking wonderful she felt. She climaxed for the first time on his sixth thrust. Her second orgasm announced itself a minute later and now that he was waning a little she was experiencing multiple explosions in her cunt as every six or seventh thrust made her sex effervesce.

Mr Evans called her a dirty whore at the time he exploded inside her ass. He did the same as he did to Melissa, holding her still until his cock stopped jerking until his seed had expelled itself from his cock and into his wife’s cunt.

They both stayed in position for a few minutes afterwards. Mrs Evans slowly coming down from her repeated orgasms and sucking in much-needed air and Mr Evans slowly realising that his wife was a different person from the one he knew; had known for the last twelve years. He could do nothing but put it down to the move to this school and his methods of punishment. The headmaster’s rules.

Eventually, Mr Evans pulled his cock from her tight ass so that they could both get dressed. In that instant, Mrs Evans reverted to being the submissive housewife by asking her husband whether there was anything he wanted. He shook his head and they both gathered up their respective work papers and bags to leave for the weekend.

They both walked through a silent and ghost-like building until they stopped outside the gymnasium doors. It was Mrs Evans that looked in first and motioned to her husband to do the same. her hand once more snaked down inside her panties and had started rubbing at her pussy. Her other hand closed around her husband’s cock that had started to grow.

Through the window, they watched as Patricia Williams fucked Mr Gregory, the gym teacher while Melissa Davies sat on his face facing her friend with her hands on her shoulder, stabilising her; all of them naked and in the full throes of passion.

It would not have been proper to have even walked in on them, so they walked away and left them to it.

“Do you think –” started Mrs Evans, “that the punishment next time, may involve me dishing it out to the pair of them?”

Mr Evans smiled and nodded. “What kind of punishment?”

“Oh, I don’t know? Girls can buy these things on the internet and I’m sure I could lick them into shape for you.”

“It’s a thought,” added Mr Evans.

“I mean, you could watch them suffer and then you could take me over the table like you did today?” Mrs Evans’ eyes closed with excitement.

Mr Evans nodded enthusiastically but wasn’t sure whether he could let his wife have all the fun, especially with those two girls. They exited the building and into the car park, got in their cheap Vauxhall car and drove home. Both of them were thankful that another challenging week at that awful school was over.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments