Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melissa Hammond loved late-night buses. They were her sexual weakness if you can call it that, with few passengers all desperate to get home from a night of revelry, she drank in the aroma of exhaled alcohol. It was such a different experience for her because Melissa never drank alcohol, yet on the night in question, and there was no mistaking that fact, she was as high as a kite.

Her adrenalin-fuelled excitement started when the bus doors opened in the centre of town. She smiled and presented her local travel card to the driver; her hand shook briefly and her nerves clenched at her stomach before she turned to walk up the aisle of the bus; her nipples, spring-loaded under the heavy cream coloured coat. Pocketing her card and with both hands in her coat pockets, she opened her coat slightly as she swayed to the back of the bus; revealing her dress and naked thighs to anyone sitting on the seats.

Melissa was fortunate that she didn’t have to concentrate too much with only one man on the bus, sat three rows from the back seat. He was her target for the evening though he didn’t know it. She sauntered past him and tried her best to make eye contact; though his eyes were fixed on the white patch of lace that flashed like a beacon from under her tiny red dress (panty-line would be the perfect adjective for the length of her dress). She took her time, placing one foot after the other and swaying from side to side as the bus pulled away. She quickly removed her hand from her coat pocket to grasp at the vertical handrail. Her legs opened slightly and for her target, there was no mistaking the dark patch of wetness that made her panties transparent.

Eventually, the man looked into her eyes to catch her smile and glistening steel-blue eyes. His head immediately dropped to the floor to avoid eye contact with the one person that knew what he was staring at. As she passed him, the bus lurched sideways and her hand rested on his shoulder, inches away from the rail behind him. He looked up. She looked down and apologised profusely. Her coat hung open. The man was suddenly and rudely faced with her extended nipple that threatened to push its way through the fabric of her dress and into his waiting mouth. Melissa turned swiftly and proceeded to the back of the bus where she sat down with her legs crossed.

Waiting…

Normally, she calculated on at least thirty maybe forty seconds before they turned around to look. This one was hard work. She stared at the back of his neatly combed head of hair, willing him to turn around. When he did she quickly dropped her gaze to her hands before looking sideways out of the window.

His brief turn of the head reassured him that she was indeed safe in her seat. His gaze turned to his left and focused on the bus stop sign that whizzed past the window. With no one standing there and no one waiting to get off the bus driver sped onwards. In the reflection in the window, he caught the woman move. He could clearly see that her legs were open and that her hand was busying itself between her thighs. He slowly wrenched his head to the front, away from temptation, only to find that her mewling sounds now reached his ears and were drilling into his brain. With each sound came the increasing need to turn around. To see what would happen if he looked. Would she stop? What would she do?

He turned…

Melissa let a solitary finger slide over her white panties; the up and down movement of that red fingernail mesmerised his senses. His mouth opened of its own accord and his eyes were glued to the sensual sight. He never noticed when Melissa opened her eyes to look at him. Her lips parted to reveal her silky-wet tongue. Her eyes studied him hard; delving into his married soul, knowing that soon, he would be unfaithful. Did he know that? She thought it unlikely.

Melissa’s cough got his attention. She let out a loud sigh when he looked at her from over his shoulder. His eyes were torn between the slit she was stroking and the trance like hold that her eyes had on him. Melissa pulled her panties to one side to reveal her glistening slit that already exuded white sticky fluid. She wanted to push her finger inside her needy cunt but she just smiled in his direction and with the crook of her finger motioned for him to come hither.

His gaze rested on her eyes. She could see him thinking and she knew that his heart would be pumping ten to the dozen because she had been in that exact same position when a woman did that to her a long time ago now. She couldn’t resist her, just like he couldn’t.

Melissa knew what he would do. She worked it all out like a game of chess, the opening was over and done with and the middle game was about to start, though, in all honesty, it was the end game she loved the most. His next move would be to loop the bag over his shoulder and place it on the seat next to him, then he would get up, realise his mistake and drop to his knees before crawling towards her. She would be smiling and spreading her legs for him and by the time his mouth reached her juicy slit, her hands would be on both thighs pushing them apart. His tongue would extend and that’s where it would get interesting.

Melissa wouldn’t say a word. She would let her head fall back against the bus and let him eat her towards orgasm.

He did just that. His hands came upon hers as his tongue contacted her puffy lips, immediately sinking it between them, prising them apart before pushing in. She knew the taste would be wonderful because it always was, at least to her and all her countless fuckers that she met on the late-night bus. His tongue pushed inside her and gathered up her juices before pulling out and lapping at her sloshy offering. She loved it when they used the flat of their tongue to wash her nether regions clean of sticky juice.

This one was good, she thought. Her eyes opened once to glance down the bus towards the cab but the driver was in his element whizzing past stops because no one was waiting; his only concern was to end the shift and get home early so that he could fuck his wife.

Melissa pushed her twat up towards his face as her lover licked her. She was dying to grasp the back of his head and jerk him into her freshly mowed cunt but she resisted. She wanted him to take her. His eagerness soon took hold of his senses and his gentleness subsided when he started to push her thighs back onto the seat. His face buried in her pussy and his tongue lapping at her pink opening. With his tongue buried in her cunt he wriggled his head up and down pushing it further inside. A finger joined it and then another; the slut that she was only made her orgasm come faster.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

She couldn’t help herself, the words just came out. “That’s it, fucking eat it.”

They were the same words that the woman, all those years earlier, used with her. Melissa remembered her actions then and this man almost doubled them. She remembered pressing her whole face to the woman’s snatch with her tongue fully extended but in that instance, her head was held in place by the woman’s hand.

Melissa reached out but immediately retracted her hand biting on it to stop her from screaming out loud. Her orgasm was seconds away and as if by telepathy, the man slapped his tongue over her clit and started flicking it.

Melissa didn’t care how he was going to explain the state of his jacket and shirt to his wife. She didn’t care whether the stains would ever come out, though they usually did. What she did care about was watching him get soaked. It was his entire fault after all; he was the one that started on her clit with his fingers deep inside her cunt rubbing on that crinkled spot inside. He was to blame for the state he would get himself into, not her.

In that moment of orgasmic bliss, Melissa soaked his face. As she climaxed her hand did extend, it did grasp the back of his neck and she did pull his face to meet the gushing juices that flowed from her clenching cunt. While she held his head steady, Melissa gasped and panted taking in lungfuls of air that were desperately needed.

She pushed his head backwards, glanced in the driver’s direction once more before issuing her next command.

“Do me,” she nodded.

The man looked into her eyes. Panting himself, he licked and swallowed her juices from his lips. Realising what she had said he quickly raised himself from the floor unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers and let them fall to half-mast around his knees.

With finesse thrown well and truly out of this sexual window, he leaned into her and pushed his stiff cock all the way home.  His thrusts came thick and fast, his urgency to fuck this beauty before him and fill her up with his seed was foremost in his mind. Melissa encouraged him to her goal.

“That’s it fuck me as hard as you can,” her eyes staring straight ahead and over his shoulder, her nails biting into his bare buttocks that clenched and unclenched like some mechanical pump. She lifted her bottom off the seat to meet his thrusts but she could hardly move with the weight of his body pressing down on her. The man started to moan and groan.

“That’s it, spunk in me,” her words hit home.

With an almighty release of built-up air in his lungs (the result of continuously breathing in and never out) he splattered his alcoholic breath all over her pretty face. His spunk did the same to its waiting receptacle. His buttocks clenched hard squeezing his spunk into her and filling the dirty little slut’s cunt up with his seed.

He slumped onto her body when he could force no more into her before sliding onto his knees. Melissa’s eyes closed as felt his cock slide from her. She opened them to see him sitting on his haunches in the middle of the aisle.

The man looked up and suddenly realised his surroundings. “Fuck!” He shouted, “My stop is next.”

He pushed himself upright and pressed the stop button on the handrail of the seat. He pulled his trousers up and pushed his cock inside in one slick movement. The bus was coming to a halt just as he buttoned and zipped up the front and there was just enough time to grab his bag from the seat and dash down the aisle to the opening doors.

“Thanks,” he uttered to the driver his gaze focused on the floor outside the bus.

He hadn’t put more than a few steps on the pavement when his wife bounded up to him and planted a kiss on his lips. There was a moment of hesitation, a moment of realisation that he tasted differently and a slow step backwards as her hands slipped from around his neck. She shouldn’t have been there. The man’s mouth remained open for quite some time. His wife searched his eyes for some form of explanation as to the source of the aroma and the taste she felt on her lips.

As an afterthought, she scanned the empty seats on the bus until her eyes rested on Melissa in the back seat looking straight ahead. She gasped as she took a step back from her husband. Neither his outstretched hand nor the words coming out of his mouth did little to console her.

His wife stared inside as the bus pulled away and Melissa was forced to make eye contact with her. At that moment his wife knew the truth. Melissa’s fingers rested on her cunt to soothe the quick fuck she had received and yet, her eyes closed, and yet it was a bittersweet experience to come face to face with his wife.

The spunk that coated her fingers from his sudden withdrawal was soon on its way to her lips.

She too pressed the button to alight a few stops further along the route, the only difference was that she only had to slide her knickers over her slit to stop the spunk dripping on the floor and walk out of the doors.

She took the opportunity to straighten her dress before she moved closer to the driver. She eyed him, trying to catch his attention to see whether he was going to confess to watching but his concentration was elsewhere. She waited for the bus to stop and for the doors to slide open.

“Thank you,” she smiled at the driver before exiting the bus, her breathing heavy and laboured.

Two teenagers pushed past Melissa, giggling and frolicking; heading for the back of the bus.

“I’ll be home in about an hour,” the driver directed his words to the passenger that was standing on the pavement before pressing the button. “Don’t shower,” he shouted before the hiss of the doors slid shut.

Melissa smiled and winked, wrapped her coat around her for what little warmth it could provide. Slinky wet spunk seeped through her knickers and started its onward journey down her legs. It would be a short walk home, but already she could feel the air start to dry the man’s cream onto her smooth thighs.

The icy night air swirled around her hot pussy as she put one step in front of the other. She was a very lucky person not to have been caught and reported by the understanding bus driver.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments