Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I had decided to take a shower before leaving for home and was surprised to see Melissa Evans still glorifying in the water that splashed onto her face and over her body. Her back arched with her head upwards, taking the brunt of the hot water.

“Haven’t you got a home to go to, Melissa?” I told her.

She turned her head towards me, opened her eyes but said nothing. I watched as she reached for the shampoo.

I made my way to the opposite wall of the communal shower room and proceeded to soap up my body. I was mainly looking at the floor but couldn’t resist a glance towards Melissa. Her long black hair was covered in suds. I watched as the white soapy liquid moved chaotically over and around her breasts only to meet once more at her puffy mound before flowing down her short legs.

For a sixteen-year-old, she was more than confident, especially at exposing her body like she was doing. I had to smile at her but I also had to ignore her too. I had to.

I started to wash my hair. I used lots of shampoo to create as much lather as I could. It took me about two minutes of massaging my head with my eyes closed. My eyes needed to be closed because otherwise, the temptation would be too much. I was hoping that by the time I opened my eyes, Melissa would be getting dressed. That was the hope, anyway.

When I opened my eyes she was still there, leaning against the shower wall, water bouncing backwards from her voluptuous breasts, and the lascivious and wanton look she threw in my direction was but one touch away from flipping my switch. I tried, but her body was just too damn erotic to ignore and her pussy was far too inviting that even the most anti-lesbian female could not deny it a glance.

I watched as she poured more gel onto her hands and started to wash her breasts. This time I couldn’t remove my eyes. They were glued to her, like magnets to an iron girder. I watched as she turned around and placed both hands on her arse and soaped that up too.  She spent far too long on her puckered hole for my liking. Her single finger just slipped over it, again and again.

I could feel my resolve start to melt and when she rested her head against her folded arms on the shower wall while pushing her bottom out to meet my gaze. That’s when the switch inside me flipped.

I washed the remaining suds from my body and took one step towards the exit of the shower. I was winning, I thought to myself. I kept telling myself I have limits and I wasn’t going to cross them – and I wasn’t. I was leaving the shower. The next step was in the same direction as the first. It was a good sign.

Melissa turned her head to face me and opened her legs wider. The meltwater from her body flowed over her buttocks and down the crack of her arse. The sight was so erotic. The way she touched her upper lip with her tongue was equally so. Then she placed her forehead back on her arms in front of her and waited.

PopAsian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PopAsian

The third step was towards the exit, but my body had turned slightly so that I could drink in the sight before me. The sight of her breasts hanging under her arched body, the sight of her buttocks and the sight of her smooth pussy between her thighs. Her raven black hair sucked up water before releasing it over her back.

My fourth step faltered and my fifth just brought me towards her. I didn’t want to do it. I wanted to leave.

Then she wiggled her shoulders and I watched her breasts wobble. Sexily.

My sixth and subsequent steps brought me level with her body. My index finger slipped down over the crack of her arse, rested momentarily on her anus before my red fingernail disappeared into her wet and willing cunt.

It disappeared with ease. I finger fucked her with a few strokes before allowing my middle finger to join it. With two inside her, she was moaning into her arms. She was a blasphemous little slut and she was confirming everything I had been told about her from other teachers. My free hand cupped her breast and I pulled at her nipple.

I took my time. Melissa moaned softly then louder until she was panting hard. The grin on my face was downright dirty as I finger-fucked the little minx in front of me until her orgasm exploded, pulling on her tit while thrusting two fingers into her cunt. It was unbelievably erotic.  The noise of her orgasm surprised even me. She shook, wildly.

I kept my fingers in deep until I was ready to remove them. Melissa was breathing normally when I did. I quickly pushed them behind me out of reach of the falling water.

I caught my breath and started to calm myself.

“Do you want me to do you, miss?” She asked in a squeaky voice.

I shook my head to indicate that I did not.

“No, Melissa, I think I’m going to go home and get fucked by my husband,” I replied, matter-of-factly, as if the presence of the girl didn’t matter. I don’t think Melissa was that bothered, to be honest; she got what she wanted.

And I – I licked my fingers as soon as I was out of her sight.

I did exactly as I intended; I rushed to dry myself, threw on my clothes and exited the shower block straight into my car and home as quickly as it would take me.

That evening, the fuck with my husband was amazing, powerfully intensive, especially when I told him what happened at school that day.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments