Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The sudden shriek that filled my ears was unbearable. I think my first words were, “what the fuck!” And that was before my eyes opened.

The wife’s phone alarm had rudely interrupted my morning slumber. It was followed by her running from the en-suite to switch it off and apologise. It was too late, the damage had been done, and I reached for my mobile phone. There were games to play, and emails to catch up on. It never ends.

The wife, Sheila, appeared from the bathroom and started to get dressed. I watched out of one eye, as I always do, especially when her tits bounce freely. I know I smiled and then frowned when she put on a skirt that was so small it was unbelievable. You know the kind, the red and white checked one that you wouldn’t wear while at school because it would have been too short. The kind of skirt where the boys would laugh at you, and the male teachers run to the toilets for a quick wank. She managed to get into it though, but how it hid the poundage was a mystery. It was followed by a blouse that left nothing to the imagination. She kissed me quickly on the cheek and then was halfway through the bedroom door.

“Where are you going?”  I asked out of curiosity.

“Garage. The car’s having a service,” she retorted. “Not sure how long it’s going to take. Bye.”

And that was the full extent of our morning conversation. I recall wondering who was getting the service. Her or the car or both.

My hand, as it happened, was already on my cock before she left the house. I tugged at it for a while and then had to stop to navigate to the email app on my phone. The one email I was looking forward to was my daily digest of tit flesh. The one from my sexy online friend, Amanda. Now Amanda had tits to die for. Not that my wife doesn’t have tits like that, but she doesn’t play with them as my online friend does.

I opened the email. She had been busy, twenty-six images of her in various stages of revealing her wonderful tit-flesh. My eyes, hand and cock suddenly found themselves in heaven.

Her husband has no idea that she sends these images to me. I reciprocate, of course, and we’ve even had a kind of phone sex even though it was a little rushed.

I settled on an image of my friend with the towel falling off her tits, her hands cupping them from underneath with the nipples pointing just above the towel. Fuck, she looked horny. I gave my cock a quick stroke or two. It was already hard but now I had desire, welling up in me, and I tugged at it with enthusiasm. I eventually pushed the bedclothes off my body to make it easier. Though, in the past, I have been caught like that when the wife suddenly reappeared. It’s her little game of trying to catch me out, which works now and then.

I didn’t think she’d be back this time though. Her short skirt and bra-less tits, yes, braless, I did notice the top she wore was cuddling them confidently rather than holding them up. Any movement from side to side would ensure the complete attention of any mechanic. I think it’s called an anti-gravity blouse of sorts, anyway, she would be well on her way to the mechanics by now. No doubt they’d be looking her over and wondering the same as me. How the fuck did she get in those clothes.

Personally, I think she’s gone for her own service. I can just imagine the look on the mechanics' face when she waltzes through their doors, leans over the desk to speak to the younger guy that manages the office and asks him what kind of discount she can have. I don’t think she’d be talking money. I know his eyes and mouth would pop open, and as soon as he shouts that Mrs Evans is here for her service, well, that’s when the other two mechanics will file into the office to satisfy their curiosity. It won’t be all that gets satisfied. I know that much.

But I like the feel of my hand tugging on my cock and my eyes love the images of Amanda. I hope that this time I’ll manage to hold back until I get to the images of her juicy cunt with her fingers stroking it. I didn’t get that far last time, I spurted over my body when I got to the small video of her shaking her tits at me. I’d love to get my face between her tits while she shakes them, and it’s a real shame she lives so far away.

I love pulling on my cock with my eyes full of her bum. She must have turned around and set off a few pictures using the timer. I love her ass, especially since she told me how much she likes it to be spanked. All I can imagine now is my hand coming down hard on her backside, and my cock bobbing in anticipation of piercing her hot hole when the time comes, and the time will come when her ass is red hot and peppered with hand prints.

She also loves her nipples being tugged. My wife hates me pulling and pinching her nipples. But Amanda loves it. She’s told me she climaxes from just having her nipples played with. That’s another thing I love about her, she’s not afraid to tell me these things, and I tell her what I like too. Well, most that I’m prepared to spill the beans on.

The idea of me pinching a nipple and spanking her cheek at the same time pops into my head, simply because I’ve got to image fourteen, the one where she’s on all fours on the sofa, the picture taken from the side with her legs tucked underneath her, her ass is in the air, her tits swaying and she’s doing her best to swallow a huge vibrator that’s sitting on the arm of the sofa. Her tits are just touching the sofa and her ass is presenting itself nicely, ready to be spanked, it’s the ideal position for a hand to come down on it.

My hand tugs furiously at my cock but my mind is dragged back to the mechanic's workshop as I imagine Sheila in a similar position. I know all of them that work there very well. Justin, the office boy is eighteen and has just started working at the garage. The other lad’s Johnny, who’s twenty-something and then Jack who owns the business. Jack is close to my age, a few years younger at the tender age of forty.

I’m in a quandary, I want to concentrate on my friend’s ass and tits and cum all over her but I keep imagining what Sheila is getting up to. She’s probably enticed the office boy from behind his desk and is leaning back against it with her tits pushing out in front of her. She can see his eyes widen but that’s just the start of it because I know what she would do with that skirt on. She’d sit on the uncomfortable benches, make him sit opposite her and slowly open her legs. That’s the other thing I noticed with my one eye this morning, she never puts any knickers on when she goes out these days.

I suppose she’s talking quietly to the young guy, asking him whether he has a girlfriend, and when she finds out he’s a virgin, she’ll stand up, take his hand in hers, place it on her tit and suggest that they put that to rights in the toilet. Telling him it would be their little secret.

If it's one thing Sheila loves is a good fuck in the toilet. That’s why I married her.

I’ve managed to get back to the images in front of me and I’m rewarded with Amanda on the sofa, smiling at the camera. The one that has her knees open wide ready to wrap around a rampant torso but with her feet touching together in front of her pussy, the dildo is wedged between her ample tits and she’s squashing them together as she lifts the dildo to her mouth. I know where it’s been, she only sucks on it when it's coated. If only I could smell images as well as look at them. Life is so hard sometimes. One thing is for sure, my cock is hard as nails and it’s going to get its reward in the end.

If I was there with her, that dildo would be up her ass and I’d be fucking her hard. Her legs would be wrapped around my waist, and both of my hands would be pinching her nipples. She’d be shouting ‘fuck me, daddy, fuck me harder.’ Fuck, yes, I’m going to cum with that image in my head. Fuck, yes. No, stop. I quickly take my hand from my cock and as if it has a mind of its own, it cries out in desperation. I let it pulse and shiver, but I’ve managed to save it. Sometimes, that urge to just do it takes over and I can’t stop.

She’s started calling me daddy because she’s half my age. Is that normal? Do I care? I’ve gone along with it. I tried to be her master at one point, but I found that strange when I wasn’t actually with her to see whether she listened to me or not. One thing I do know is that whenever I tell her to send me a picture of her tits, she always does it, wherever she is. She’s getting braver too.

Call it a sixth sense, but I know Sheila is getting drilled. I don’t know the details of course but something is telling me she’s taking cock. Hard and fast from behind, probably over the sink unit that she’s grasping with both hands. Maybe it’s Justin or Johnny, but that doesn’t matter. I’m thinking Justin.

I’m thinking, he nearly spurted in his trousers when she put his hand on her tit, but I’m guessing he squeezed it nevertheless. What young guy wouldn’t do that? Then I guess she led him into the toilet and the cubicle so that she could sit down. She likes to be comfortable. Then she’d take her tits out and let him fondle her ample bosoms, but no pinching. That’s the one downside for me. Justin would probably have cum in his pants at that young age. But if he holds on just a little bit longer, she’d have his cock out in the fresh air, and she’d have just got her lips around it, maybe a few strokes up and down into her mouth before she’s rewarded with that hot sticky cum she loves so much. Which is another reason I married her.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

Maybe I’m doing him a great injustice, maybe he’s a raging bull for his age.

In my head, I’m imagining all sorts of scenarios, but the one that sticks the most is the one where his colleague calls Justin from the office. He’s already spent his load down Sheila’s throat and he quickly pulls his pants up and rushes out to where Johnny is waiting for him.

Everyone is allowed to go to the toilet, right?

However, what passes through Johnny’s mind is the location of Mrs Evans. After all, she’s not in reception. Johnny tells Justin to get an air filter part and take it to Jack and waits while he disappears to the store room before he heads to the toilet himself.

That’s when he walks in and finds Sheila, standing with her back to the sink unit, her tits out of her blouse and her finger pushing something white back into her mouth. Of course, it was staged, because I know Sheila and she never misses a drop. Johnny looks at her, and being a little older than Justin is a little more expectant of what’s going to happen. He takes matters into his own hands and unbuckles and unzips his trousers, letting them fall to the ground, while he looks her in the eye.

Sheila smiles at him before she turns around and bends at the waist. Her hands are on the hot and cold taps for stability but hoping that only the hot will flow.

Johnny is presented with the sight of his life when her ass pops into view from under the skirt that rides up her body, her legs parted and her juicy pussy winking at him across the tiny room. He only has time to give his cock a single tug before it’s erect and ready for action. Before she knows it, Sheila’s leaking hole is being plugged. She lets out a sigh, then an ‘oh fuck,’ and then the proverbial swear words follow as Johnny shafts her cunt hard. His hands are on her waist, and he’s contemplating pulling her blonde hair backwards as he fucks her hard.

I’m nearly there again, my hand is stroking faster, but I mustn’t let myself cum like this. I’m on picture twenty, only six more to go and my friend has teased me the whole way. I hate her for teasing me like this. She’s put the makeshift collar on her neck and she’s tugging the nipple clamps that I bought her outwards towards the camera. I hate the colour pink, but it’s what she wanted. Her tit flesh follows the direction of her hands as they have to do, and she’s grimacing, loving the pain on her nipples, and she’s desperate to make herself cum. I know she’s about to climax or already has. Again, a short video accompanies her pulling the clamps and moaning and groaning at the camera. I wish I was there with her, I’d tug them like she’s never had them tugged before.

I want to join her in her climax. I want to do the same and I yank my cock hard. Too hard. I can feel it start to rise. Fuck! No. I stop, pull my hand from my cock and let it bounce. I watch it wobble, chanting the words ‘no, no, no,’ over and over. I feel the sensation subside and I know that I caught it.

I stopped just in time, but Johnny didn’t. He pulled at Sheila’s waist and fucked his cock into her so fast that he didn’t know she had climaxed twice already and was on her third. Fortunately, he satisfied her three times before he filled her with cream.

Most people go to the toilet to relieve themselves and let something flow from their bodies. Sheila exits the toilets with a stomach, and cunt full of cum.

Just as she reaches the reception area, Jack, the owner is waiting for her while Justin, red-faced and head down, is busy typing the details into the computer and pulling up her bill which he hands to Jack.

There will be a discussion to be had, which will be accompanied by my wife tugging at her skirt and adjusting her showy tits. I imagine Justin whistling behind the counter, but Jack will invite Sheila into his office, of that there’s no doubt. There will be a discount applied to the final balance and she will get her ass filled with cock and spunk. It won’t be a long fuck. It never is. But Sheila will straddle Jack on his comfy office chair, she will bounce on his lap in the full knowledge that if she bounces too much she will leak spunk over his trousers, and she will thrust her tits in his face. Then she’ll ask him to fuck her ass because her husband doesn’t like doing that, and it’s been such a long time that she can’t remember having a decent cock up there. Jack, of course, reminds her where she was six months ago and she giggles and shakes her head like she couldn’t remember.

By the time she’s bent over the desk, Jack’s cock is halfway to her ass and once more she moans when he penetrates her star-shaped opening. Who knows what’s on his cock, axle grease perhaps, but it slides in almost frictionless. Knowing Sheila, she’d probably lubed her ass up with soap in anticipation. She is that much of a slut.

I can imagine her hands flat on his table, with her lips puffing out streams of air in time with his inward thrusts. The do-not-disturb sign on his door is useless, because Justin and Johnny can hear what’s going on inside, and I can imagine them grinning like Cheshire cats at the sounds she’s making.

As they walk away, I’m guessing, Justin confesses to not lasting long in her mouth and Johnny is bragging about fucking her hard across the sink unit. They both agree that it was a shame she wasn’t wearing knickers as they could have kept them for a sniff when they both have a quick wank later in the day.

They stop in their tracks, their eyes open wide and their mouths drop to the floor when they hear Sheila cry out, “Yes, fuck my ass hard.” Justin can’t believe what he’s heard and Johnny files that information away for later in the year. After all, he knows that her big service is due in six months.

Jack fucks her ass so hard it causes tear marks to run through her mascara, but then, if she does go out dressed like that, then what could she possibly expect. I wouldn’t blame him for giving it to her.

After the last near-accident, I put everything down and rush to the loo. Not for a wee, but to get the baby oil. I was soon back in bed and spreading it liberally over my cock before picking up the phone with my other hand.

Picture twenty-one to twenty-four shows my friend in orgasmic bliss. If that’s what she looks like then I want to see it in the flesh. From flipping between the images, taken quickly, I can see her whole body shaking. I want to see that for real. My hands are back on my cock and this time I can hardly feel it slip and slide between my fingers. It feels so fucking nice with baby oil, but if I’d started that way then I wouldn’t have lasted.

My friend, Amanda, looks fucking gorgeous. She’s outdone herself on picture twenty-five, I didn’t know she had a full-length mirror in her house, but she’s stuck the dildo to it and she’s fucking it on all fours, the camera on a stand or a table somewhere and she’s taking a picture over her head and into the mirror. I can see the dildo fuck her cunt in the mirror and I can see the abject bliss on her face as she does it.

My hand is shaking as it slides up and down on my cock. Picture twenty-six looks almost the same until I notice those tell-tale splashes on the mirror. Yes, she’s cum and squirted all over it. Fuck, I love a woman who squirts. If I were there with her, I’d have licked all that lovely cum off the mirror before burying my head in her twat.

My mind rushes onwards. I now want to be the one that’s fucking her like that, bringing her off, pushing her to squirt over my cock, except, it wouldn’t be my cock she squirts over because I’d have pulled out and my mouth would be down there sucking it all up. As soon as she’s finished producing the liquid, I’d be back up and fucking her to another one, desperate for more of the same.

Fuck, I’m cumming now and this one I’m not going to stop. Fuck, yes. Here it comes. Here it fucking…

My mind never even wondered whether Sheila was cumming on the end of Jack’s cock. I suppose she was. I suppose she got fucked to within an inch of her life if I know my brother. But I didn’t care. All that mattered to me was Amanda and her gorgeous body that I want to use one day. I want to do all those things she’s told me about herself. I want to fuck her, spank her, lick her, taste her, and give her so many orgasms. Most of all though, I want to hear her tell me how she’s feeling when I’m doing all those things.

The wife appears at around eleven o’clock. Fortunately for me, I had got up, showered, and dressed, and was downstairs when she came home.

“Everything alright with the car?” I asked.

“Yeah, just a few minor things like the windscreen wiper that had broken and new front brakes and lubricant.”

Lubricant, I thought. How much did they use on her? Why did they need it?

I watched as she sped up the stairs. Fuck, I’ll never tire of the sight of her in skirts that short because you can see the whole of her ass and bare pussy when she walks up the stairs. I watch, eager for a drop of cum to leak from her ass or twat, either one would have done and either one would have put a huge smile on my face.

“You look horny,” I shouted up to her, “wanna sit on my face?”

Footsteps stopped, everything went quiet and slowly she reappeared at the top of the stairs, biting her lower lip for effect.

“Do you really want me to sit on your face right now?” she asked with her hands on her hips.

I smiled.

She grinned.

We both knew the answer.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments