Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer evenings are just wonderful when the breeze is low and there is still warmth in the air. The dark blue skies mould themselves into dusk and the gentle rustle of the Acer branches and leaves above my head and the smell of the freshly watered fern beds is very relaxing. With only my shorts on, I’m more than comfortable sitting and drinking in the near silence of nature.

A spider grabs my attention in the bushes. It’s making its web. All that exists are outward diagonal lines and two full circles of thread, the spider positions its legs on the diagonal strands and grabs the silk from its spinneret gland with its hind leg and carefully positions the silk onto the next diagonal line. Off it moves to the next outward diagonal and the process is repeated. It’s amazing watching it all unfold and in no time at all, there are four circles at the outer edges of the web. How do they know how to do all of this when they’re so small? It amazes me. Nature amazes me.

Looking upwards, all I can see is the rooftop of the houses and the deep blue sky. I check now and then to see whether the stars are making their appearance, just so that I can try and identify them. An open double-span Velour window from the neighbour’s house breaks the hard line between red tiles and blue sky along the rooftop, and the twin-metal ever-listening ariel’s from our adjoined houses point in different directions. 

I’ve seen the velour window many times while I’ve been sitting in the recliner chair at the end of our garden, but it’s never been open that wide before and it’s almost at an angle that’s pointing upwards into the sky. I presume that bedrooms that are built into the roof spaces of houses are notoriously hot in the summer.

Even at nine in the evening, I can still read my book without the assistance of light, though reading is casual, consisting of a few paragraphs, a pause, a sip of beer that’s resting on the table next to me, some personal thoughts that occupy my mind, a glance around the garden, check on the stars once more to see if any have made an appearance, listen out for insects and then back to the words in the book.

Every page I read becomes harder to see, but funnily enough, it’s only noticeable when I turn the page over. Only then does the cream background become darker, making the black ink harder to see. Eventually, the page and words blend into each other and as if nothing had ever been written.

It’s time to put the book down and just breathe in the atmosphere.

The stars are out, I can see a few just above the velour window, the red tiles have more or less blended with the Indian ink blackness of the sky. The only light that reflects is from the street lamps behind the tree that is behind me. The County Council replaced the lovely sodium lights with white LED lights about a year ago. There was always something soothing about Sodium lights and they were much better in foggy conditions too. These white ones are in-your-face intrusive but at least the Acer, this year, has blocked most of that light out from the back garden.

I can still hear the odd bee visiting the flowers, surely, they should all be tucked up in bed by now making honey.

There is hardly a noise. Peacefulness is wonderful. You can just relax, close your eyes and just ‘be’.

Except that peacefulness is disturbed by voices coming from over the fence. From an open door into the neighbour’s house. A discussion between daughter and father by the sounds of it. Raised voices are evident. It’s not a normal conversation so she’s probably just come in and they’re having words.

I guess it’s time for me to move because I’m not putting up with that noise.

Suddenly the noises stop and a door slams. I let out a loud sigh, loud now that the arguments have died down. I look up at the night sky and I can see the Cassiopeia constellation forming that classic W shape.

The light from the velour window suddenly blinds me.

Now it is time to go in. But as my eyes adjust to the loud intensity of light I can see that a young seventeen-year old girl is lying on a bed reflected in the now mirror-like glass, her legs hanging off the edge of the bed, bent at the knees. Even from this distance I can see the short skirt she is wearing and I shake my head, fully understanding the previous argument with her father.

I wonder how long it will take before the light goes out. I want to stay here a little more until it gets too cold to bear. I want to watch the stars float by effortlessly. I see the neighbour’s daughter get off the bed and for a moment she disappears. Maybe it won’t be that long after all.

I take my eyes from the painful spotlight and I can now see that everything is merging into darkness. There is still some light being reflected from that stupid street light but that’s all there is. The stars are taking over, slowly.

I look up at the light streaming from the window and tap my foot on the floor, ‘come on, come on,’ I repeat in my head, ‘switch the bloody light out.’

Then I see a body flop onto the bed. Just the lower half from the waist down. Her legs are strewn across the bed with her ankles just off the edge and facing me. Her pink panties are hard to ignore in the mirrored glass. I rest my head on the back of the chair and take in the sight of her body. Not believing what I am seeing.

My eyes open a little wider and I strain to see what’s developing in that room. I rub the corner of my eyes with my thumb and forefinger to get rid of any sleepiness and I stare at the window. I stare at the body that has now opened its legs, one of them bent at the knee and falling outwards, the other straight, a hand, her hand, is missing the tops of her fingertips because they are buried in the elasticated rim of her panties.

Suddenly, all thought of leaving the chair and going inside has been washed away. My gaze is fixed on the velour window.

More fingers are lost to her pink panties and now I can see that they are moving underneath. Both of her feet move so that they are together and her thighs are splayed wide; knees touching the bed on either side of her. I can see her fingers working her pussy. I presume they are sliding along her crease, up and down, up and down.

I watch keenly as her hand is removed. Thumbs hook themselves into her panties, her legs come together rapidly, her bum lifts off the bed and her hands are outstretched. The motion takes her panties from around her bottom, over her thighs and legs and off the end of her feet. They are discarded at the end of their motion and for a while, her panties linger on the edge of the bed until her feet are back together again and her thighs flat on the bed.

Her pussy is on full display. A bunch of red hair covers the top of it. I’m making that up now, filling in the gaps, I only know it’s red because the hair on her head is red. I see her almost every morning.

For the first time, I feel my cock twitch in my shorts. I look down at it and I can see the shorts move as it lengthens. I look back up at the angled window and I can see her hand sweeping over her pussy. Slipping and sliding along her wet folds.

Suddenly she lifts herself off the bed and now I can see her head with her face, fortunately, facing away from me. Her breasts have come into view and now my cock is screaming, ‘get me out of here.’

Lee455
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lee455

I’m no pervert, but I must admit I have always admired her voluptuous breasts when she goes to school in the morning as I get in my car to go to work. Just a cursory glance you understand, nothing perverted.

But right now I can see them as if I am looking down on them. She’s caressing one of them, pulling her nipple outwards and letting it go so that it springs back; wobbling her tit flesh in the process. Her other hand is beneath them, doing what to her pussy I can only imagine?

I watch as her hand is cupping her breast. She leans backwards on the bed and now I can see that the fingers on her other hand are pushing into her juicy cunt.

I look at my cock and moan. It’s poking through my buttoned shorts, I don’t know how or when my hand got around it but it is now solid as a rock, upright, red and angry. My hand pulls back the foreskin and I toss my cock off slowly. All the while watching her fingers disappear into and out of her cunt.

She’s writhing on the bed, twisting one way and then the other, her legs are coming together and splaying apart like she doesn’t know how to have that much-needed orgasm. She hasn’t made her mind up yet, still working it all out in her head.

I’ve already worked mine out, my mind is firmly made up. I will cum as soon as I hear her scream, I’ll be pumping this spunk all over the grass and my hand.

When her legs come together I can see her bottom rising off the bed. She does this for a few strokes of her pussy before she splays her thighs wide. When she does this her fingers are out of her cunt and she’s circling them all around her outer lips, smearing her juices all over her pubic hairs which must now be matted with her sex juices.

I want to hear her. I want to listen to her moans but the sound isn’t carrying that far.

My hand moves a little faster as she bucks her body against the bed. Rising and falling with all the effort she is putting in. When she turns to the side, I can see that her other hand busies itself at her back entrance. She’s fingering her little hole at the back which brings me to the conclusion that, even at seventeen, she’s a right gorgeous slut.

My cock is so hard now, the skin so tight, some lubrication would be good right now, but it’s miles away in the top drawer of my bedside cabinet. I pull at the base of the skin and before I know it my hand is moving full length on my cock. I lick my hand a few times and quickly replace it. That feels better.

My eyes are glued to the velour window. I want her to climax, I want to climax. I watch her plough her cunt with one hand and finger her arse with the other. It’s too much for me to cope with, I can’t hold it back much longer. The sight is so downright dirty. She’s a filthy little bitch.

I wonder what I would do if I was in that room with her. Fuck her cunt, her arse, her tits? I’ve always fancied getting my cock between her tits so that must be high on my list. Maybe I’d just watch her masturbate because at this moment there’s nothing quite like it.

I can’t take my eyes off her. I can’t not look.  

She’s horny as fuck. I feel that I want to help her out because she’s squirming like a demented kitten that’s been frightened out of her skin. For some reason, I wonder what her father would think if he was sitting in this chair.

Suddenly there’s a change of posture, she’s on her back, thighs wide, her body is lifting off the bed, a hand for support to the side and slightly behind her, her hand rubbing furiously over her sodden kitten. She starts panting. I start panting. Encouraging her, ‘cum for me, cum for me,’ like I’m there, with her.

She arches her back and a loud extended moan leaves her mouth, the low, bass tones travel easily to my ears and I pull on my cock for the last few seconds. My eyes fixate on her writhing and shaking body before they drop to watch the spunk shoot from the end; the first few ropes spilling out and over my chest and the rest pooling in the well of my hand. Fuck that was something.

I didn’t notice that as she climaxed she flung her head backwards. Looking straight up into the velour window. I didn’t notice that she noticed some movement in the mirrored glass, that she saw someone jerk their cock so hard that white cream spurted from its end. I didn’t notice that while alarmed at the sight, she jumped up from the bed and looked out through the window at me. Aghast at what she saw before sinking on her bed.

By the time I had finished and looked up, there was no one on the bed. I watched for a few moments to see whether she would return but I guessed that she was doing what I needed to do, and that was wipe up the mess, clean myself up and relish in the afterglow of my orgasm.

I did just that. I went indoors and cleaned myself up.

My sleep that night was restless, I couldn’t get her masturbation session out of my mind. I must have wanked another three times knowing that just thirty feet away and up slightly she’d be in her bed naked and fondling her luscious tits and maybe going for greedy seconds.

A few days passed by. The weather was not kind and it rained for two days. On the drier days, I did go out and see whether the window was opened but I knew it would be too cold. However, another dry spell was on its way according to the weather reports.

I saw her a couple of times during that week on her way to school. I looked at her in a different way not realising that she was doing the same to me.

One morning, as I got ready for work, a letter was pushed through the door. It had my name on it but there was no stamp so it had to be local. I went to pick it up with a mouthful of cereal. I opened it to find the start of my wildest nightmare. On one side was written:

You dirty fucking pervert.
I saw you watching me masturbate the other night with the window open
I’ve talked this through with my friend, Melissa
And we’ve come to a decision about what to do about you.
PTO

My face paled significantly as I read the letter. I thought I was fucked. Some ultimatum was going to be coming my way. I suddenly felt like a pervert but I knew I wasn’t. I wouldn’t have gone to the trouble to watch – it was just fortuitous.

I didn’t feel like I should be punished but it certainly looked that way from where I was standing. Nervously, I turned the paper over.

This coming Friday and Saturday are supposed to be a nice evening. Hot and humid.
We’re having a sleepover.
We think you’d enjoy the evening in your chair.
Surprised?

You bet I was fucking surprised. I couldn’t believe it. I finished my breakfast, drank my coffee and left the house. I must have been in the car for only a couple of seconds when the neighbour’s door opened and Rebecca stepped out of it. I looked at her through the car window. Watched her every step across their driveway. She walked confidently until she was opposite me. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. My gaze flitting between her legs, breasts and face.

When she was level with me, she turned her head and smiled. Her wink belied her innocence.  My heart started racing. I didn’t know who Melissa was but I was looking forward to Friday.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments