Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peen Appreciates the View

"Continued, erotic adventures of Peen."

11
8 Comments 8
3.2k Views 3.2k
907 words 907 words

Peen was standing in the modest hotel room, glancing towards the wide open window. He needed to leave the hotel shortly and his suitcase was lying on the bed. He had taken off his sweaty sleeping gear and had a shower to try to cool off. Coming out of the shower, which had been nice, soothing water, he donned an old physical training uniform. it was basically sweat pants and a tee shirt with a service logo on it. It was comfortable to travel in.

He was ready to go downstairs and check out. Glancing out through the screenless open window, between the billowing curtains, he noticed he had a view of an apartment building across the way. There were not many air conditioning units in the rooms over there. So most of the windows were open, trying to get the same breeze that he was enjoying. The thermometer on the wall, next to the television, indicated it was forty-two degrees Celsius or almost one hundred eight degrees Fahrenheit.

Just over the street, and slightly below, he could see a pretty girl in one window sitting in a chair. She had a bare leg up and placed on the window sill turned just a tad towards him with her legs falling open. From what he could see she was wearing only a tee shirt. Her breasts were proudly pressing against the soft material. Her chin tilted upward.

One hand seemed to be caressing her nipples while the other was buried between her firmly smooth thighs. Both hands had the fingers working, either in circles or stroking with gentle touches. It could not be more obvious that she was pleasing her body with her sensual movements.

Peen smiled. "Aye," he commented as a mound slightly rose to press against the constriction of his cotton sweat pants. He was going commando, with no underwear, but he saw no need to cover his tingly flesh at all in this moment. He lifted his top briskly, pushed his pants downward with a fillip, and stood boldly in the window opening as he felt his veiny cock hardening and his balls constricting upward. "Aye," he reiterated.

He gripped his privileged pecker with a demanding grasp, squeezing it tightly and completely. One thumb pressed the purplish glans, spreading a bit of pre cum over it. He inhaled deeply then sighed heavily with a quiver in his rasping breath and an "ayyyyyee..." while he started jacking his prick. He hunched his body, bending his knees, spreading his feet to ten and two, and thrust his hips forward, jerking his now moist dick. His toes curled and he grunted with an animalistic excitement.

The palm of a hand rubbed the engorged mushroom head and retracted prepuce. He felt the tightening of his anal pucker and a deep moan of lustful demand hissed from his distended mouth. "Aye, aye," he repeatedly muttered while he whipped the man meat against his paw.

Amazin_Sex_Hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazin_Sex_Hot

There was a rap at the door and a voice called out, "Housekeeping!" 

"Nay," exclaimed Peen. But he didn't stop abusing his throbbing member as he went on massaging the sweaty flesh. "Nay," he whispered to himself. He watched the girl over the way with her head tossed back, twisting her nipples and fingering her slit that must be extremely drippy and tingling at this point.

He licked his dried out lips, moistening them as he tasted the air blowing gently into the room. The smells of the tropics drifted into his nose. The heat of a sizzling summer played over his perspiring flesh but he didn't discontinue his manipulations. There would be no ceasing of his licentious nature when once begun. His prick was suffused with raunchy palpitations and his libidinous cock wanking never dampened, merely accelerated towards completion. 

A key was heard turning in the door of the room. It opened quickly and a woman entered, pushing the door wide, looking up from her key and towards Peen.

"Oh, sir, you said okay," she exclaimed. "Yes? So sorry, so sorry. I thought you said it was okay to enter." Her eyes were wide and her cheeks glowed with redness.

"Nay," mumbled Peen, without relaxing his progress towards fulfillment. "Nay, nay," he repeated jacking his prick with determination and perseverance. He turned full towards the window, thrust his hips forward once more, and began ejecting his fiercely steamy spunk out the opening. Bursts and eruptions of skanky sperm exploded from his surging lust shaft.

"Aye, aye, aye," he yelped, continuing to thrust his hips forward and squeezing his pulsing tube steak. HIs veins and shaft were covered with his sticky male gravy. He grunted with completion as he squirted what was left and gazed downward towards the charming girl lower down and above the teeming street below. He noted her grin as she licked her lips, watching all he had given to the crowds passing along the byway.

Peen nodded to her and jammed his pecker into his sweats. Turning full towards the maid he slipped his bare feet into a pair of flip flops and tripped towards the exit. He grabbed up the suitcase from his unmade bed and grinned at the housekeeper. As he passed her by she backed away and her voice quavered as she blurted out, "I hope you had a nice stay, sir." 

"Aye," he acknowledged with no concealment of his zeal whatsoever and passed out of the room.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments