Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peen Has a Stay In Hospital

"Continued, erotic adventures of Peen"

16
9 Comments 9
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Peen opened his eyes and grunted up at the bright light above him. "Aye?" he questioned. Then he winced and tried to swallow. The overhead fluorescent light crackled.

"You're fine, sir. You're just coming awake. It went well. We got rid of that nasty bone spur on your heel." The nurse was making adjustments on the monitor attached to the wall. "You know you'll have to stay overnight? Doctor spoke to you about that, I'm sure. We just need to make sure the anesthesia didn't give you a reaction."

"Aye," he agreed. He grinned as the lady nurse bent down to pick up scraps of sanitary wipes she had dropped. Her buttocks stretched the fabric of her flowered scrubs. Her short black hair fell upon her soft cheek. Peen loved ladies in uniform. Especially hospital whites.

She looked over her shoulder just as Peen stroked his lifting pecker under the blanket. The hospital gown he was wearing was all he had on besides his nonskid hospital socks. She shook her head slowly but smirked briefly as he released it and it stood proud.

"Would you like another warm blanket?" Peen nodded as he knees spread apart and he chuckled. She went out and returned with the blanket as Peen pulled himself up and laid back onto the pillows. She pulled the cooled coverlet off and spread the new one over him, squashing his hardened cock, giving it a pat. 

"There, much better?" She grinned and went to the monitor again.

Peen settled in to watch some television as nurses and technicians came in and out. Whenever the room emptied for a while he was up and going through any closets and drawers that would open to him. He found some rolls of gauze at one point and did some juggling trying to slap one over his prick at the same time. They all fell as his edging cock twitched. "Nay," he whispered to himself. 

He was up and about to the restroom often. The porcelain of medical centers did something for our Peen. And it gave him a chance to make sure his cock was still working. One never knew. As he sat on the toilet and shot out his warm urine he hummed and pressed his stiffy downward. Nothing like the feel of a gurgling piss to relieve the stress. And the hardness he stroked out before he limped back to his bed.

At least twice during the afternoon, he sent his gift of come into the swirling toilet, grunting as he pressed it out, moaning then grinning with relief.

The day progressed and shift change happened in the evening. There was s short brouhaha at the nursing station. It seemed that someone had left several plastic receptacles on the shelf in a lavatory labeled "urine samples here." They had been tagged 'Inky,' 'Dinky,' and 'Donk.' 

The on-duty male charge nurse introduced himself to Peen as he passed around the ward. Along with a younger girl nurse. They all wore scrubs of various patterns and colors.

"We'll be here until late, sir. Just use the call button if you need us. I'm Sid and this is Gretchen. Valerie is at the front desk right now."

Seiya1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seiya1

"Aye," smirked Peen, flipping channels on the television set on the wall. The evening passed. Quiet, stillness descended over the unit.

Rounding the end of a hallway Peen saw someone entering a doorway. It whooshed shut. He limped over, glanced around the empty hall, and then pulled the door silently open peeking around the corner. He saw some wall lockers. Furtive whispers were echoing gently around the room. He tiptoed in and looked behind the lockers.

He gazed intently as the erotica daze drifted across his eyes. 

Gretchen was up on a wooden bench. Her bottom scrubs pulled down. No panties appeared to be present. Sid's hardened member extended out of his pants and was just passing through her accepting vulva. Soft grunts and sighs were heard.

"Oh, yeah, make it fast, baby. Can't let one of the idiots die on us. Ah...yeah." She squirmed her winking butt back and received the tempered beef into her juicy receptacle. Peen giggled.

His prick was out, in his hand, and he thrust it into her face. Her eyes jerked open. "What the fuck, dude!"

"Aye?" He stroked it, pressing it against her moist facial labia.

Sid rammed his dick into her and barked out, "take it Gretch. Fuck yeah. Jeez, suck the damned cock, baby."

Peen's grasping fingers tangled in her short ringlets as he slid the shaft into the moist hole, filling her gargling throat, now engaging with his need as he filled hers as well. The boys united and kept their thrusting in unison, in and out. Mewls slipped out from her voice box and she quivered with the relish of the threesome.

Steady "ayes" were released with each drive of Peen's veiny prick into her wet suction. "Aye...aye...aye," he maintained, more quickly now as Sid increased the pace for all of them. 

"Come for us, baby doll. Oh fuck, yeah. Coming, Gretch?"

"Aye," bellowed Peen. "Aye," and his toes curled in the nonstick socks. A moan escaped as he felt the surgical cut on his foot begin to ache a little. No worries, though. He was getting close. Gretchen's teeth sank into his throbber. "Nay," he shouted but rammed even deeper now as her incisors scraped along the surface of his dripping cock.

Peen was ready. He spurted his jizz into her throat, over and over. "Aye, aye, aye," he muttered. Then he squeezed the tube in his hand and eked out the last few droplets of sticky goo for her to swallow if she wished or not. He pulled the shrinking member out, tapped her on the nose, and drifted away out the door. He could hear Sid continuing the fucking melody of wetness. Peen was completed. He skipped a step or two, but then moaned and limped on back to his bed.

After a comfortable night's sleep, he was on his way once more.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments