Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peen Goes For A Foolish Swim

"Continued, erotic adventures of Peen"

31
29 Comments 29
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Foolish

Peen stared at the large sign above the entrance to the swimming pool. It stated emphatically in bold red letters "Adult Members Only. Open at 10:00 O'clock." He checked the time and grinned noting it was just 9:30. He gave a flick of his flappy fingers in negation and whispered, "Nay."

He slipped through a side gate in the wire mesh fencing, between sweetly smelling pink oleanders, and out onto the deck of the pool. He stood proudly in the simmering heat of the summer sun. His splayed feet were shod in Jandals. He wore a cabana shirt dotted with green sea turtles. Added to that were Bermuda shorts in a purplish plaid pattern hanging loosely about his bowed legs. A straw hat with pompom dangles completed his sartorial splendor. 

He used a finger to slip his Ray-ban sunglasses down his proboscis, his gaze sent out over them, and drifted idly around the perimeter of the pool. Then he neatly tapped them back onto the bridge of his nose and sniffed. He nodded agreeably and whispered, "Ay." He sauntered along the deck past a barbecue pit where dogs were grilling, nodded familiarly at the concessionaire beginning preparations who had a spatula raised and frozen in the air. He sniffed the aromas with pleasure.

Peen he approached an empty poolside lounge chair. There he put down his towel and gear on a table beside the chair and plopped his scrawny derriere down with a slight grunt.

He extracted a tube of sunscreen from his ditty bag, pulled off his Ray-bans, and proceeded to cover his substantial nose slowly and deliberately. When he completed this portentous task he sighed with deep satisfaction and stated with some pleasure, "Ay." He glanced around once more, replaced his sunglasses, nodded decisively, then tossed a sour lemon ball into his mouth, and pursed his lips, humming as he sucked. 

After a short consideration, he pronounced another decisive, "Ay." He doffed his sandals, wriggled his prehensile toes, and leaned over to pick fuzz from between them with his fingers. Shifting his lanky body nonchalantly out of the shirt and shorts, he left on just a pair of Speedo swimming trunks covered in pink flamingoes. He arose, sucking on the lemon ball, and stretched his bent elbows swiftly back and forth. With finality, he tossed his straw hat onto the chair, spat out the ball, and strode to the side of the pool. 

Peen flipped his hairy legs over the side of the pool, dangling them in the lukewarm welcoming waters. He kicked gently back and forth and then slipped his body over the edge and into the pool. He turned about and gently drifted on his back into the water's surface using his spread-out fingers to guide him out and across the ripples. He reached to his crotch covered with the Speedo, fondly caressed his ballocks, and gleefully moaned, "Ay, ay" as his member grew. 

Water that slipped into his mouth he was spurting it out like a whale, paddling along, warbling, "Ay, ay, ay...," and jerking off with delight. Stroking slowly and proudly he continued circling around the pool with his wing-wang waving in the morning breeze, rejoicing in the enjoyment of the day. His hand grasped his pecker, jerking it upward, around and around, his mushroom head beginning to get purple with pleasure.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

Peen was rather proud of his dangly member, especially when it was thrusting itself out into the world. He kept humming and jacking, feeling a growing tension and need within his swollen bag, expressing their intention to finally burst themselves upon the scene. At last, for this session, he felt the build-up needed to be allowed to eject. His long fingers squeezed tighter and tighter until he keened, "Ay, ay, ay, ay," and suddenly released the pent-up reserves of spunk up and into the air, landing upon his protuberant belly.

Strings of sperm spurt up and out, over and over again, and his grasping hand kept stroking, feeling the tender sensitivity gradually abate until just droplets were left forming on his glans, rubbed over again with his fingertips. He caressed his tummy, diffusing the sticky fluids over his pallid skin. He glided gradually over to the pool ladder and lifted his shivering body up and out onto the poolside.

Peen went over to his lounge chair and used his towel to dry himself for the moment, contemplating his next move. He felt a slight chill in the air as his eyes fell upon the diving board at the end of the pool. He tucked his shrunken dickhead into his Speedos. He strode openly to the diving board, his feet splayed out, ten and two until he got to the board. Mounting the board he scurried to the end of the board yodeling, "Ayyy," jumped up, and landed on both broad flat feet with a CLUNK followed by a SPROING

His sprawled-out body rose up into the air just as a loud voice cried out, "Hey!" Peen, pausing momentarily in the air, stretched his arms and legs out, starfish-like as both fingers and toes were grasping at the air. Then he descended towards the watery surface and landed in a belly-flop with a loud KERPLASH upon the surface of the glistening pool. 

Peen could be seen through the clear chlorinated waters, his bony body writhing underwater then drifting upward. His face emerged hair splayed back from his visage, coughing and hacking. "Nay, nay," he whimpered and with effort, he dog-paddled over to the pool ladder. He ascended, blew his nose, wiped it with thumb and forefinger. His potbelly glowed red.

Cries of "No," had been heard and still were. He shook droplets off of himself, completely unconcerned by the fact that his Speedo appeared to be missing. A cursory glance would have told him it now resided at the bottom of the pool.  

"Put some pants on, man! Are you a member of this club?" shouted authority.

Grinning, Peen shook his head, "Nay." He completed donning his clothes, finishing with his sandals. Flipping his dangly straw hat onto his head he gathered belongings. Ignoring shouts of indignation Peen strolled away and out through the front entry gate.

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments