Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peen Goes To The Mall

"Continued, erotic adventures of Peen."

11
11 Comments 11
4.4k Views 4.4k
987 words 987 words

Peen was people watching. He nodded companionably at each person that passed by. It was nice and pleasant here in the mall. He had seen several groups of old folks working their arms and legs as they pounded out a mile or two around the circuit of the shopping center. He pretty much ignored them with a quirky smile.

But the gaggles of girls were more fun to see as they giggled down the arcades and past the tempting shop windows. He relaxed with his arms up on the back of the cushioned bench just opposite the entranceway and frontage of a clothing store. This was a good spot because the young ladies were always pausing to look at the new clothing styles and there was a softly whooshing fountain nearby. The mist from it was cool and refreshing.

Peen was wearing a tee shirt he bought in a head shop in town. He liked the lady and the samurai on it. He smiled when he found it on the sale rack in the back of the store. It was his favorite tee shirt now.

He looked up at an approaching group of girls carrying full shopping bags and wearing their pastel-colored frilly blouses and short fluttering skirts. He saw bare tummies and innie bellybuttons galore that thrilled the Peen emotions. He grinned and chortled, "aye." One little blond princess wearing a blazer with a college crest on it stopped and stared at his chest. Then she skipped up to him with an impish grin on her face.

"Hey, Mister. Is that Ninja Scroll? The anime movie?" She pointed at his tee shirt as Peen glanced down then back up to smile.

"Aye," he agreed as he scratched his belly.

"How much you want for it? That's a cool flick. What do you say, Mister?" She giggled as she flounced her skirt around her dimpled knees. Her coterie had moved in and was now surrounding Peen. He sat with one leg crooked over a knee. A noticeable bulge was building in his chino trousers.

"Nay," he responded weakly. He crossed his legs further and more tightly over his crotch.

"What? Mister, I like it. Okay? What do you want for it?" She was leaning over with her perky titty cleavage flaunted in front of his face and her pink lips pouting. "Ever made out with a college coed?" Her crew all giggled and grinned.

"Nay," he whispered hesitantly.

"Bev," she gestured to a compatriot, "get over here and make out with Mister. I want that tee shirt."

"No way, Christine. No way, man. Some weirdo hobo in the mall?" Her friend crossed her arms over her chest and shook her black tresses.

"Aw, dammit it all, Beverly." She looked around. "Who wants to give Mister here a kiss or two?" But they all were shaking their heads. "What the hell is wrong with you sluts? Okay, fine. I'll do it." And she pressed herself forward, lifted her skirt, and displayed her thong and her pussy to Peen's view. She slipped a finger under the fabric, pulled it away from her little slit and grinned at Peen saying, "There, kiss that Mister. Bev, you guys, watch out, okay?" She ordered her sororal companions.

Stefano69sexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefano69sexy

Peen pushed his face into her groin and tentatively stuck out his tongue for a taste. Then he chuckled as he began licking greedily and she whimpered, "Oh, fuck yeah, Mister." She rubbed her tight and trimly manicured pussy into his nose and chin getting all of it nice and wet with her juices that were starting to flow quickly and more copiously. She had grabbed his head and was humping it as his tongue fucked her and his hands grasped her round ass pulling her as close as possible.

Bev whispered frantically to her leader, "Dammit Christie, some old biddies are coming!" The girls had all huddled more closely as Peen rubbed his stiff member through the fabric. He was commando, so no underwear got in the way. He unzipped his fly as he kept eating that prime coed cunny. He pried his cock out of his pants and stroked it as fast as he could, groaning into that eating pussy. "Aye, aye," he moaned.

Christine glanced up and hissed menacingly at two older ladies passing by and gazing at the group of coeds. "What the hell you looking at you old bitches." Then she whined as she started coming on Peen's eager lapping mouth.  "Fuck me, fuck me, oh shit," she cried as his hand jacked his cock more vigorously.

One girl had now dropped to her knees. She pushed Peen's hand away. Her ginger curls bobbed as she sucked his throbbing prick. Bev cried out, "Damn, Mindy, you're such a whore. Didn't you get enough of Darren's cock last night?"

But Mindy just jacked and slobbered as Peen mumbled, "Aye, aye, aye," and went on eating his pussy gift. Mindy gagged as she deep throated him then gobbled his come as it started spewing out. Peen's dick pulsed into her voracious mouth.

Christine was whimpering while her body trembled. Her knees weakened. She finally shook it off. She was a serious-minded girl and never took her mind off the prize. She swept the promenade with her eyes. A burly mall cop was rolling his round body towards them with two women gesticulating. It was clear they were yammering in the cop's ear with their story.

Peen hastily crammed his softening member inside his chinos. Mindy wiped her mouth off and swept some tears out of her eyes. Christine muttered at Peen with her best coed command voice, "Off with it Mister. Give me the tee shirt!"

The girls scattered as Peen rose, adjusted his trousers, and looked into Christine's eyes. He smirked and skittered away from the group in the opposite direction.

He heard, "Asshole" echoing behind him but repeated, "Nay, nay,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments