Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peen Watches Television

"Continued, erotic adventures of Peen"

13
13 Comments 13
3.6k Views 3.6k
890 words 890 words

Peen was in the day room watching television. He laughed at the antics of The Three Stooges. It was in the early afternoon and there were not a lot of other men around. Most people were on duty at this time. He was on sick leave because of a twisted ankle. The doc had given him a chit to get out of duty that morning at sick call.

He popped some salted Spanish peanuts into his mouth and followed that with a sip of Dr Pepper from the bottle he got from the soda machine in the corner of the room. He wore PT sweats since he was on sick leave. His feet were cocked up on the back of the seat in front of him.

"You wanna change the channel? This is crap, buddy," said the only other person in the day room. It was a skinny, lanky black guy wearing a Marine work uniform who had turned around to speak to Peen. 

Peen grunted, "aye," and switched the channel with the remote in his hand. Now it was showing Jeopardy. 

As the show went on the Marine would mumble out the "question" to each answer given out by the host of the program. Peen would chuckle whether the guy was right or wrong. As the show progressed the corporal struck up a conversation with Peen. He was a talkative fellow it seemed. 

Finally he said, "You ever been to 'Nam?"

Peen replied, "Nay."

"Yeah, well I was there. You understand, things were different if you were there, right?"

"Aye," said Peen.

"I mean, you would do things, you know? Things you wouldn't do usually. In the field? Out away from the base? We could be away from base for days on end. You needed stuff. You needed to do stuff. Right? To stay healthy. Your body had to stay healthy, right?"

"Aye?" queried Peen.

"So, it was okay there, to stay in good shape. Understand? I figured out that it was okay there and it's okay here. Right? To really stay in good shape. I mean, stay healthy. That's a good thing, you know."

"Aye," agreed Peen.

As he talked the corporal rose up and came over beside Peen. The television continued to play in the background. Showing some Heckle and Jeckle cartoon at that moment. He slipped down into the upholstered seat next to Peen. 

"So, we decided, the grunts over there, that it was okay. So, you think so, too, buddy?" And his hand went to the waistband of Peen's sweats and then curled down and touched the uncircumcised tube steak there which began expanding in his calloused hand.

"Aye," agreed Peen, and sighed. He humped upward into the hand gripping him.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

"This is only 'cause we need to stay healthy, like we should." He glanced over to to the closed door to the day room. "That's the only reason. It's our duty, right? So let me show you how we stayed healthy in the field, buddy."

The Marine started jacking the prick eagerly as Peen chuckled a little. It stayed completely hard and the corporal's hand covered it and controlled it with swift and deft movements. Peen leaned back and submitted to the urges inside him. He shook as he kept jamming himself up to be controlled by the Marine's grasping hand.

Then his head quickly lowered over Peen's lap and he took it into his needy mouth. He was now hidden from view if anyone happened to open the entrance door. Lips and tongue began making the wang grow even bigger. It was just about the right size for his mouth as he jacked it and dripped spit down into Peen's curly ginger pubes.

Peen grunted and humped, mumbling over and over, "aye, aye," until he had to release. And he did, sending his spunk up and into the waiting mouth of the Marine. Not a drop was wasted. 

"Umm...umm," moaned the corporal. Wet sounds continued for at least a minute until it seemed he had sucked up all the semen that Peen could serve up. "So, you feel better, don't you, buddy? You wanna help a mate out here? Your turn?"

"Nay," disagreed Peen. But there was already a hard stiffy sticking out of the fly of the grunt's uniform trousers. Peen tentatively reached out and touched it. "Aye?" he queried as he gazed at the huge purple head of the chocolate colored cock.

"That's it, mate. Yeah, just wrap your hand around it and help me out here. Oh, shit. Yeah, tighter now. Let me just do this, buddy." He was ramming his long, black dong into Peen's gripping hand and watching the doorway. 

A khaki handkerchief appeared in one of his hands as he begged Peen to hold it firmly."Right, oh shit, yeah. Tighter, buddy."

Peen murmured, "aye, aye," and kept sliding his hands over the sweating meat of the Marine. And it exploded as the grunt hunched his body and shot his sperm out and into the handkerchief.

"You can lick it, mate. It's okay. You can do that, you know?" The corporal looked longingly into Peen's eyes.

"Nay," responded Peen. He got up and adjusted his sweats. Then he walked away and out through the day room door. He remembered to limp a little as he left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments