Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peen Takes a Piss in an Alley

"Continued, erotic adventures of Peen"

11
10 Comments 10
2.3k Views 2.3k
999 words 999 words

Peen strolled down the street gazing into well-lit shop windows and dimly-lit bars and cantinas. Raucous laughter was heard then died away as he continued down the street sipping from a carryout container of beer. He watched the revelers passing by, to and fro, down the freshly rain-soaked pavement. It was the remnants of a storm earlier in the evening. 

He sniffed the air, smelling the ozone tinged atmosphere and the lingering odor of urine and barf. He grinned at the familiar scents of his world. Then, as he was passing by an empty alley next to a bistro, he had the urge to take a piss. He nodded at a group going by then slipped into the alleyway and behind a dumpster. 

He unbuttoned his fly and reached in to retrieve his prick. With no underwear to impede his progress he pulled it out and shook it just for luck. Then it he pointed it into the area beside the trash container and the doorway to the kitchen area of the establishment. As he was sweeping his pecker back and forth making designs the door flew open and a girl tripped out, skipping on high heels down a couple of steps.

He grinned and murmured, "Aye." He noted her curvy decolletage and bare shapely legs. Her curly wavelets were raven colored and her skin was dark and tawny. He kept on draining his wiener, however. Pissing takes priority, don't you know. Then he shook it in finality to get rid of the stray droplets as the girl was lighting a cigarette. Her lighter lit up the area and she glanced over noting his pecker and his grin.

"Hey, perv, do me a favor. The fucking restroom inside is broken. I ain't gonna fucking walk half a block to piss. Turn around and let me squat here. Don't look, asshole." 

"Aye," he grunted and took the cigarette she handed to him, took a puff noting its definite quality, and turned away as she lifted her skirt and crouched down. The lady spread her luscious knees apart and slipped her panties to the side with a finger. She moaned with fulfillment as she let loose a splashing stream of liquid gold. 

Peen had kept toking the joint as he looked over his shoulder and stroked his hardening tube steak with his free hand sighing, "Aye, aye."

"Hey, asshole, I know you're looking," she laughed out, continuing to pee.

"Nay," he denied with a grin and felt his shaft steeling. He kept rubbing it into jutting delectability. 

Her work seemed to be ending as she looked up and asked, "Got any tissues, loser?"

"Nay...nay." He was gently swaying back and forth listening to "Oye Como Va" drifting out of the cantina down the street. His rampant meat was nestled in his cradling hand.

With a spontaneous giggle erupting from her scarlet lips she burst out with, "Okay, silly twat. I see you 'bogarted' the herb. Now you can lick my kitty dry for me." She let loose a cackle as she rose up, keeping her legs wide, and thrust her hairy mound forward.

Rebecca_Diamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rebecca_Diamonds

Peen reached down with both hands allowing his prick to swing free and lifted her up by her waist. He sat her on the edge of the dumpster. He pulled her panties off quickly then leaned down. He tongued a long stroke from taint to clit in one juicy lap. 

"Ay, jeeezusss. Eat me, you pervy swabbie," she shrilled out with joy. One thumb was exclusively massaging the jutting clit. His other hand was pressing a juicy finger inside. His lips and tongue kept up.

He found the G-spot when he heard her shout of recognition and he whispered, "Aye, aye," with glee. Then suddenly he felt her quivering body shake as she collapsed into herself. He grabbed her waist once more, lifted her up, and settled her downward. His rod slipped into the creamy quim as her arms grasped his shoulders. Her legs wrapped him up tightly as her booty did a little dance of commendation for the feeling he was giving her.

"You nasty fucker. Just fuck me deep, baby. Deeper, muthafucker. Shit, Papi. Make me cum again, baby!" And he obliged with a chuckle of glee. She was a tiny little cum slut for sure. He lifted her up and down with ease and plenty of sensual grunts of pleasure. His penile jabs were humped out with joy and chuckles of near completion.

"That's it, babe. I need you fucking animal." Her lips sought his and her tongue was probing his mouth. She tasted his neck and bit his ear eagerly. Her torso was writhing as he filled her pussy with his veiny love muscle. Thickness stretched her wide and length was batting against her depth. 

He was close now. Apparently she was simply roiling with mini-orgasms over and over as her voice rose. "Cum inside me, now. Fuck your whore!" So he rammed and crammed. Peen felt his spunk squirt. He gave fast last little humps, gripping her booty cheeks firmly, rutted harshly. That pussy was his. Ropes of creamy seed exploded out. 

The rain began to fall once more, beginnning to drench the two of them. Never rains but it pours.

The doorway into the bistro was thrust open spilling light out into the alleyway. "Jaunita," was cried out. "Where the hell...?" A figure was holding the door open and presenting a broad silhouette. The person stood still then started downward. "Who the hell are you?"

With that Peen was ready for his goodbyes. He raised the evening's little playtoy from his prick. He tossed her a foot up to the figure on the steps. Peen twisted on his left heel, taking a hasty exit, stuffing his squishy pecker into his trousers and waving hasta la vista. He let the two voices raised in tumult behind him die away as he took a rather quicker stroll down the damply sparkling city streets.

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments