Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peen Lolls on the Beach

"Continued, erotic adventures of Peen"

11
9 Comments 9
3.4k Views 3.4k
972 words 972 words

Peen reclined on the seashore watching the breakers roiling and foaming over the sandy beach. He stretched out on the chaise lounge wiggling his toes. His gaze slipped over the hunky male bodies, the obese beer bellies, and the droopy chunks of buttocks. He took a sip from the sweating tall glass, tasting the long island tea with his tongue, while his eyes tilted up and flicked across the delectable bikini-clad bodies of the luscious ladies drifting languidly past or drooping delicately on their beach towels or woven chairs nearby.

He sat the glass down on the table beside the chaise. He adjusted his groin area to shift the sticky, tacky flesh that perspiration had moistened during the afternoon hours. He pulled his tube steak loose and left it lying down along his left thigh, still soft and pliable. He gave it a firm squeeze for luck.

"Hello there. Might I join you? Is this seat taken?" asked a throaty voice from above him. He lifted his sunglasses and looked into the piercing beseeching eyes of the speaker, standing there in a frilly wraparound skirt and a bikini top covering ample breasts. 

"Aye, nay," he responded to each question, gesturing to the empty chair beside him. He smiled in welcome and cocked a knee up as he pulled his swimsuit slightly looser. 

"I noticed you. You're a cutie, honey," hopefully teased his new companion with long legs extended curvaceously as painted bare toes wriggled sociably along with Peens.

"Aye," he agreed, sipping his tea and scratching his bare belly as a silent eructation was expelled between his lips. 

Peen's seaside companion chattered along playfully for several moments, seemingly not coming up for air, but having no loss for words or subjects to expand upon while filling the breezy sea air with prattle. Finally, Peen found his hand taken abruptly and he was pulled upright. He looked into the appealing eyes of his beach mate and then was jerked quickly away towards the grassy dunes away from the waters of the ocean. 

As his captor held his sweaty hand tightly, Peen found himself hidden behind a sandbank. His swimwear was jerked down and his giggling new comrade grabbed his sweaty member and began pumping it into attention. The bikini top was dropped into the sand and breasts were freed into the summer sun. Peen took each one in hand and let the nipples burst through between his grasping fingers. "Aye," gasped Peen with great enthusiasm, gripping curled short tresses. 

Peen's purple boner became engulfed in eager lips and teeth. He thrust deeper into the opening, moaning "aye, aye," over and over as slobber dripped and dribbled down his shaft and bedewed his pubes. His groans became louder as his veiny pole rammed and face-fucked with all the gusto he knew. Fingers compressed until he felt the pain of lust jerking the prick flesh over the meaty member. 

SondraRiddl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SondraRiddl

His huge load of spunk was edging toward eruption when, suddenly, the mouth and hand left him forlorn with emptiness and his giggling tormentor bent downward, hands thrust into the sand, and a round butt was bared and raised with the bunghole winking gleefully at Peen's wide mouth of surprise. 

"Let's do it this way, lover boy. Say okay, lad of mine? Take it, it's yours silly bugger!" cried the figure now on its knees pleadingly.

Jacking his pecker to keep it firm, Peen dropped to his knees behind the proffered arse, guided his skin covered torpedo into the target and slipped it in, slowly but unwaveringly, filling it with a throbbing mass of lechery. He grunted and charged full tilt unto the breach. In short, he screwed.

Once more he approached the attainment of his passionate objective. To fill his sex mate with sticky spunk and release his passions with flesh searing completion. His pumping continued unabated for minutes, time standing still, as he bestowed his prancing hardness upon his companion.

Just as he received the expected plateau and just before his sexual achievement, his sensual objective underneath him yelled out, "jack me, baby. Pull my pud, big boy," and Peen paused with some wondering trepidation. 

"Aye?" he queried. He stopped completely, reached under, and pinched a rampant dangling prick. He stroked it with some disquiet but started jamming his hardness deeper into his objective, again getting close to a passionate expulsion. 

"Honey Boy. Jerk me harder. Oh, yes. Squeeze my tits, big boy. That's a good boy. Fuck me!"

Peen was handling that hard-on gingerly but with decisiveness. It was now or never. He tweaked it faster, jerking it with authority. 

"Aye, aye," muttered Peen to himself with each grand hump into his play toy, deeper and slower, then faster and shallower, but taking advantage of the offering before him. Then, with a quickness that caught both of them by surprise, the transgender lover under him started mewling and coming. Little squirts of come trickled out in streams. Until that little lover quivered and whined with culmination.

Peen's plate was full and he bellowed with gratitude as he rammed himself harshly and felt the seed begin to spurt from him in bursts. Continuing seemingly forever, as he kept it up until there was no more. No little tremors left and he was done.

He pulled himself out and leaned down to grab a handful of sand to rub in a dry wash over his softening penis. 

He started moving away, towards the sea, and his companion relaxed against the soft sand. "Wait for me, sweetie. I'm coming." They arose quickly and giggled. Peen grinned, they dressed swiftly, and both of them started jogging over the dunes and back to the sea. They ran into the waves and breakers. Both laughed as they washed each other of their lust sweat and juices.

"Aye," yelled Peen.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments