Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
For the next few weeks, I would visit Paul’s basement about twice a week for a dose of non-stop machine fucking. We would take turns tying each other down and letting the machine take us through multiple orgasms. We also enjoyed fucking each other’s faces and got quite good at deep-throating. This routine went on for about three weeks and at the end of our current session Paul said, “I have a surprise for next time, come by Saturday morning.”

I knocked on Paul’s basement door Saturday morning wearing nothing but a smile. When the door opened and he saw me he said, “Get your naked ass in here you tease!”

As I entered the basement I looked all around trying to figure out what the surprise was, but he just lead me over to the table. As I lay back on the table he tied my hands and then tied a t-shirt over my eyes.

“Why did you do that?” I asked.

He replied, “It’s all part of the surprise,” as he pulled my legs back to tie them as well. As I lay there listening to him setting up the machine I couldn’t imagine what he was about to do. The next thing I felt was him lubing me up, and then I felt the tip of the dildo at my entrance. As I was anticipating it’s penetration he was suddenly up on the table on top of me.

He seemed to be squirming around trying to get in a comfortable position, for what I didn’t know. As he moved around I could feel his cock and balls rubbing against mine which felt really good. Face to face was not a position that we had ever had sex in but it felt good to feel him against me like that.

As he seemed to find his spot he asked, “Are you ready?”

“Ready for what”, I inquired.

“To get fucked together,” he said as he turned on the machine.

As the dildo slowly and forcefully penetrated my ass I moaned, “What do you mean fucked together?”

As he pulled the t-shirt from my eyes he said, “I put together a double rod so that we could both get fucked while facing each other.”

As Paul turned up the speed on the machine he also started grinding his cock into mine. While I was enjoying the feeling of our cocks rubbing together he also started pinching and twisting my nipples.

As I neared my first orgasm I asked, “Please untie me so that I can make you feel as good as I do.”

He leaned down close enough to kiss me and said, “Not yet, I want to look into your eyes as you have your first orgasm.” Paul then reached down between us and started stroking my cock while simultaneously sucking on my left nipple.

As I felt the point of no return approaching I said, “You better look into my eyes quickly, because I’m about to cum like there’s no tomorrow.”

Nearly screaming as I felt the first shot of my own cum across my belly Paul grabbed both sides of my face and looked deeply into my eyes. He continued to stare into my eyes as I felt four more volleys of cum squirt between us.

After my orgasm started to subside, Paul ground his own cock down on my cock and belly. Smearing my cum between us, while grinding his cock on me brought about his own orgasm in short order. His load of cum only added to the lake forming between us.

Paul turned down the speed on the machine to a slow lazy fuck while untying my hands and legs. As soon as I was free I wrapped my legs around his lower back squeezing our bellies and cocks together.

BilllyJam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BilllyJam

Then I wrapped my left arm around his upper back and with my right hand I pulled his face down to mine for a mind-blowingly slow and sloppy kiss.

We lay there for about twenty minutes kissing and enjoying the closeness. The slow fucking by the machine also did wonders to promote our growing cocks. Feeling his hard cock rubbing mine I said, “Turn that thing off and fuck me with your cock, I want to feel you cum inside me.”

It only took him a minute to push the machine back, withdrawing the dildos from our asses. As he gently slid back up my body I pulled my legs back giving him unfettered access to my needy hole. His cock wasn’t as big as the dildo that had fucked me for the last half hour but it was wonderfully warm and hard as he slid into me.

With my legs wrapped around him, I dug my heels into his ass cheeks pushing him faster and faster. I knew he liked it fast and hard and he always came harder that way too. As he was pounding away I reached up and started squeezing both of his nipples which caused him to moan loudly, “I cummmming.”

He stopped abruptly slamming in all the way and started pumping my ass full of his hot slick juice. I pulled him in tight to my cum and sweat covered body while his orgasm slowly subsided.

As Paul started to regain his strength he asked, “Did you cum?” It was a legitimate question given the amount of cum already spread between us.

I replied, “No, I didn’t cum but feeling you cum in me was fantastic.”

The statement was barely out of my mouth when Paul started sliding south. He stopped to give each of my nipples a thorough licking and sucking before working his way down my belly. Pausing at my belly button, he started slurping up our combined cum. While he was cleaning me up he moved his hands up and started gently squeezing and pinching my nipples.

Paul worked his way down to my cock and slowly swallowed it to the base. He briefly removed his hands from my nipples long enough to push my legs back to my chest. As my hands replaced his holding my legs back, he released my cock and licked his way to my hole. It was a little tender from all the use, but his tongue felt magical.

Paul slid his hands back up to work on my nipples again while he slowly licked me. The feeling is indescribable, especially when it is done so patiently and completely. He must have spent fifteen minutes tongue fucking and licking my ass. Then he worked his way up to my balls, sucking them into his mouth and licking them all over.

By the time he took my cock back into his mouth, I was so high from his ministrations that I came within minutes and thought that it would never end. After swallowing every drop of my cum he slid up and laid on top of me giving me another long sloppy kiss.

When we finished I said, “You have one very talented tongue lover.”

Paul said, “Thanks! It’s easy to be good when you have such an enthusiastic partner.”

“Speaking of which, I thinks it’s time that we got out of the basement and back outside.”

“What’s wrong with the basement?” he questioned.

“Don’t get me wrong, I love being fucked non-stop by the machine, but it’s time for a little exhibitionism again,” I stated.

“So where are we going?” Paul asked.

“I think it’s time I took you to the family cabin. You don’t get jealous do you?” I asked.

Until next time.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments