Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aimee's Addiction

"A Cheating housewife With A Secret Cum Fetish Goes To The Glory Hole"

137
31 Comments 31
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Aimee has a day off and she's horny. Her secret kink is dressing up like a cheap slut, getting leered at, and going to the glory hole until she's had her fill of strange cocks and cum."

Aimee’s skimpy top did little to conceal the plump roundness of her braless breasts from prying eyes. Her scoop-neck T-shirt, originally a soft, thin, stretchy material that was so sheer her bra could easily be seen showing through it, was quite comfortable. It was so comfortable that she wore it, constantly, despite it being a summer garment. She slept in it at least once per week, wore it around the house, and it was her go-to garment for quick trips to the store. Multiple wash cycles had turned the somewhat but not entirely opaque shirt, originally heather gray, into a threadbare, nearly translucent ashen gauze, so thin that the texture of her skin shone through.

Her favorite shirt was not only worn, but it also fit rather tightly, the top being slightly on the small side for her figure. Aimee’s boobs were her most notable feature, her long, straight, shiny black hair a distant second. While only an oversized C-cup, her breasts looked massive on her petite, slender frame. Barely over five feet tall and rib-counting thin, despite curvy hips, she had jugs, not breasts. Although the shirt was in her size, the clothing designers assumed that the wearer had no tits. Because of that, the hem didn’t quite reach her waist, and the material molded itself to her pert, ripe bosoms, showing the contours, accentuating the gully between them, and adhering to her crinkly, always-hard nipples.

Even if one couldn’t count the freckles on her chest from yards away, see her oversized pillows tacked onto her lithe frame, or note her prominent nipples jutting out, every movement of her body caused them to jiggle and bounce. Young and athletic, her tits only bounced once, maybe twice, and then stayed firm and high—only enough jiggle to entice. It was sexy and mesmerizing to watch. With the sun shining brightly, her boobs looked all the more enticing; the sun illuminated their gentle slopes and contrasted against her slightly up-tilted nipples, highlighting them in rays and shadows. Her favorite T-shirt always drew attention to her tits; even the weather was working to show them off.

Aimee was in a rare mood, a wonderful, naughty, horny mood. She was feeling absolutely dirty. There wasn’t any specific reason for her torrid state of arousal. Her husband, Jack, hadn’t done anything particularly arousing or romantic; husbands never do. The short woman hadn’t read anything erotic, nor had she seen or fantasized about anything that made her moist. She just woke up in a good mood, feeling alive and energetic, and slowly began to realize how horny she was. Her arousal was one of the reasons why she donned the scandalously revealing shirt; the other one was her destination.

Married for five years, Aimee had a pleasant home life. Jack was an executive at his firm and made excellent money. Aimee worked as an office manager. They had a nice home in the suburbs, newer vehicles, and lived solidly in the upper middle class of society. The both of them were a bit wild in their youth, Aimee much more so than Jack, but they’d settled down to a life of suburban monogamy. While they shared their particular kinks during a drunken night of debauchery, Aimee was far too prudent to confess her dirtiest secrets and desires.

During one night of glorious inebriation, a couple of years before she met Jack, Aimee went to a wild, college party. The guys who rented the house and threw the party, the hosts, thought it would be funny to build a makeshift glory hole booth. It was made from a painted cardboard box and had a reversible sign hanging just under the hole, reading “Suck It,” on one side and “Tuck It” on the other. As the levels of intoxication increased during the night, so did the crazy antics. Inhibitions decreased, quickly, and it became one of those kinds of parties where those lucky enough to hook up were doing so openly and in full view. Aimee wasn’t the first one to climb into the black-painted refrigerator box and kneel to suck random, unknown cocks, but she did stay inside the glory hole the longest.

Outwardly pretending that she’d done it on a dare, peer pressure persuading her, Aimee secretly loved it and spent every night, for months thereafter, fingering herself over how turned-on she was. Since that fateful night of drunken, enthusiastic cocksucking, Aimee had been addicted to anonymous cocks for her pleasure. Sure, they were getting their dicks sucked, but Aimee always felt like such a whorish slut, so fucking dirty, that she couldn’t cum enough. It was her very dirty secret—one that she had never shared with anyone, not even her husband.

It just so happened that there was a high-class adult store, with convenient glory holes for Aimee to enjoy, near the business section of downtown. It wasn’t truly affluent or classy, just nowhere close to approaching the usual seediness of such places. Positioned just a few blocks from the gleaming towers of glass and steel that held the offices of myriad companies, one of them where Jack worked, it was frequented by urbanites and businessmen instead of the usual raincoat crowd. Aimee had been there several times, and that was her destination.

Every few weeks, the big-boobed woman had a random weekday off from work. Jack’s job kept him chained to his desk every day, so Aimee had those days all to herself. She’d enjoy the quiet solitude of the house without a whining man-baby who needed constant supervision. She’d get her long locks treated at a salon or go shopping, sometimes just drinking wine in front of the television all day. Every so often, when the mood struck her, and the buzzing tingle between her legs screamed for attention, she’d dress for sex and venture into the city.

As lunchtime neared, the bustling downtown area was turning hectic, crowds of businesspersons in suits and ties milling about, going to lunch, on their cellphones, and hailing cabs. Wearing an eye-catching, wispy mid-thigh skirt with a handkerchief hem, Aimee, her hair shimmering in the sun, generous boobs bouncing, and her skirt swishing from side to side, walked through the throngs of people, her sunglasses hiding her eyes. Men openly stared at her, the heat of their gaze burning holes in her ass. They drooled over her taut nipples and easily discernible breasts, freely dancing under her thin shirt. She just smiled at them, becoming so aroused at being the center of sexual attention that she jogged the last two blocks toward the adult store.

Usually, Aimee dressed well, but not overly sexy. In general, especially in public, nobody would know that she was a dirty slut who got off pleasuring herself on strangers’ cocks. When she was hungry for pleasure, she let her inner slut out of its cage. In her short skirt and skimpy, see-through top, she both looked and felt like a cock-hungry whore. Not only did she disregard society’s suggestion that she wear a bra, but she also eschewed wearing panties. Knowing that others were looking at her and thinking lecherous thoughts made her pussy gush like a faucet.

The advantages of going to a porn shop in the middle of the day during the work week were that it wasn’t as busy as it would be after office hours, and the clientele during the lunch hours tended to be more clean-cut, businessmen looking to get off, instead of unwashed deviants looking to unload their cum. As always, the unenthusiastic clerk, a sexy, large girl with tattoos covering both arms and her chest, with multicolored hair, was staffing the store. She sat on a stool, her back against the wall, her combat-boot-clad feet up on the counter. She glanced up from her phone long enough to meet eyes with Aimee and nod, then returned to her engrossing social media feed.

Nearly a dozen people, all men except for one smartly dressed woman in her late forties, milled about. Aimee pretended to shop, leaning over the movie bins so her large tits would hang enticingly, bending down and sticking her ass out under the pretense of studying the merchandise on the lower shelves and stretching to pluck random toys and objects from the high shelves. Her silent show quickly had a lot of the customers focused more intently on her than on whatever they were browsing for. When she had them openly staring, their mouths agape and their pants showing the tent-like protrusion of a swollen cock, Aimee looked around and dramatically headed back to the viewing booths.

Eight narrow doors, all painted black, lined the short hallway, four on each side. Rope lighting lined the floor and ceiling, providing the only light. The familiar scent of cum and must, ambrosia to Aimee in her torrid, lusty mood, wafted to her nostrils. As soon as she inhaled it, the last remnants of Aimee, the normal housewife, fled into exile, giving slutty, cock-starved Aimee complete control. Except for the far door on the left, all the others were open. She went to her favorite booth, the third one on the right.

The viewing rooms were tiny and simple. Painted flat black and the size of a broom closet, they held a viewing screen with a control panel on the wall facing the door. The control panel accepted the money and gave you several options for porn videos to watch. A small bench was built into the wall beside the door, and there was a roll of paper towels beside the video screen, a small wastebasket beneath it. Aimee preferred that specific booth because it still had decent padding on the bench and the door’s lock worked.

That booth had two large holes cut at about waist level, one on either side. She slid a few bills into the money slot and began scrolling through the videos. Finding one she liked, Cheating Housewives, she wiped down the bench seat with one of the paper towels and sat, spreading her legs.

sofi_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofi_love

The scene before her depicted a horny woman, wearing a silly apron over a slutty dress, forcing herself on the pool cleaner. He was hung and into dirty talk, and Aimee was thoroughly enjoying it. Her fingers began slowly caressing her flesh as she watched. Soon, her hand had traveled under her skirt, between her outstretched legs, playing in her wetness. All the perverted attention she’d received, strutting her body around town as if she were for sale, had her primed, and the horny, raven-haired woman bellowed in passion when she thrust her fingers into her sodden hole.

Her hair flailed about her face as she tossed her head from side to side in the throes of masturbatory passion. Her liquid arousal spewed out of her overheating cunt as she furiously crammed her fingers into her quivering snatch, withdrawing them all the way, just to plunge them back in even harder. When Aimee noted that her sex juice was soaking her slutty skirt, she pulled it up over her waist, her bare ass making contact with the cum-stained bench. That thought, that she was masturbating in a porn booth, her lust-reddened ass squirming over the jizz of men who’d masturbated in that very booth, sent her over the edge.

“Somebody stick your fucking cock through the hole. I need dick!” she begged, a massive orgasm bursting forth from her innermost core.

Aimee’s orgasm was an erotic eruption. Her tiny, supple body undulated wildly, her back clenching into a curve, then straight. The black-haired beauty’s legs shook convulsively, and her eyes rolled back into their sockets, making her look demonically possessed. As her pleasure crested, the lithe woman’s body sensually gyrating in the throes of her intense orgasm, she saw the dim, blue glow of somebody in the booth to her right activating the video screen.

As soon as she could control her body once again, she slid off the bench and scooted on her knees to the large hole. It was large enough that most of her face could be seen as she pressed it against the hole, viewing the action in the next booth. A swarthy-complected man wearing a finely cut suit stood directly in front of the video screen. His cut cock was out and hard, just how Aimee liked them, and he was vigorously stroking his manhood, leering at the slutty actress being gang-banged.

“Don’t use your hand,” Aimee purred, her voice dripping with arousal. “Use my mouth, instead.” She opened her mouth widely and stuck her tongue out to further demonstrate her desires.

The man stopped, a bit startled, and turned toward her. He stood there for a few seconds, then smiled and approached. The horny housewife pulled her head back a few inches, giving him access to the hole.

“Nice and hard,” she observed, “just how I like them.”

Kneeling on the floor, her left hand reached up, grasping the turgid lance of flesh, and Aimee cooed lustily as she stroked his meat, her lips descending over the head. The man was silent, but her impassioned moans would have drowned out his voice, anyway. She lunged her mouth over his erection, sucking like a vacuum, her lips clenched around its girth, bobbing her head up and down. Aimee loved seeing strange cocks cum for her, on her, and it always triggered her lust.

As she stroked and sucked the man’s cock, her other hand was furiously fucking her dripping, pouring hole. Her fluids soaked her hand, sloshed with every forceful plunge into her cunt, and dripped onto the floor, forming a tiny puddle of feminine arousal. Unable to remain upright, the tiny woman allowed her body to gently fall against the wall, her face pressed against the hole to facilitate the man’s humping cock.

Lost in slutty abandon, reduced to instinctual, primal lust, the sexy woman fingered and fucked herself to another orgasm, moaning on his cock as she felt it swell and throb in her mouth. He was polite enough to knock on the wall, a secret signal in booths that the recipient of her horny sucking was about to cum. Aimee forced herself to continue her finger-fucking, a resurgence of her orgasmic bliss washing over her.

With her mouth lunging over the head, her hand stroking the shaft as fast as she could, the man moaned, and his cock erupted, shooting wet, sticky, white clumps of cum into her mouth. Aimee greedily swallowed the first blast, withdrawing her mouth to let the other stream shoot all over her. Cum landed on her shirt, making it even more diaphanous. A stream of spunk splashed on her face, her makeup smearing and running as it slowly dripped over her features. Another blast splotched into her hair, yet another on her chin.

As soon as he’d gotten off, he withdrew his lovely cock. Aimee felt a moment of disappointment, but a second man had taken the initiative, shoving his cock through the hole on the other side.

“So big and thick,” she purred, stroking it with both hands. “I want you inside me.”

The man’s cock was huge, black, and hard. It was beautiful to gaze upon, smooth, with just enough veins showing to make it sexy, and gleaming in the video screen’s light. Aimee spun around, stepped out of her skirt, and backed her ass against it. It felt hot and hard against her round behind. In a sexual stupor, Aimee, moaning loudly, reached between her legs, gripped the hard member firmly, and guided it to her sopping sex.

The man behind the wall thrust a little, but Aimee did most of the work. An advantage to having a wall between them was that she had complete control of the pace, depth, and force. In her mouth, hand, or fiery cunt, she decided how she was going to be treated. Her mood was so lust-addled, and her need to be brutalized was so overpowering, that she slammed her body back, taking the full length of that huge cock inside her with one fluid motion.

“Oh, fuck, I love your cock. Fuck your slut. You don’t know me; I’m just a cunt for you. Fuck it! Fuck me!”

Her long, black hair rocked back and forth as she bent forward, steadying herself with her arms braced up against the other wall, and humped her hips back and forth, using his hard shaft for her pleasure. As soon as her legs felt steady enough, one hand flew to her clit, and she tugged, encircled, flicked, and pulled on the swollen, sensitive nub until she was screaming in delight, her bliss mounting once more.

As she was caterwauling in heat, another cock, white, uncut, and a bit tiny, pushed through the hole, just beneath her moaning head. It took some maneuvering, but she managed to bend deeply enough to get it into her mouth, sucking it and twirling her tongue over the length.

The man she was fucking knocked on the wall and said, “Cumming, slut. Take it!”

Aimee pulled off his cock and spun around in the nick of time. She wasn’t even fully in position before his cock blasted waterfalls of hot goo. She slurped it up, rubbed it onto her breasts, and covered her hand with his semen, using her now-cum-soaked hand to finger herself. He withdrew, saying, “Thank you,” and Aimee turned around, her attention focused on the small penis still waiting. It wagged up and down, on the verge of cumming.

Feeling hornier than before, she grabbed his shaft and placed it against her tight asshole, just as another cock poked through the hole she was facing. The smaller cock spewed hot jizz all over her butt before she could get it in. Aimee just stroked it until the man stopped mewling and moaning, then she dove at the other cock, lunging her mouth over it so abruptly that she gagged.

Aimee lasted for over an hour in the glory hole booth, one cock after another for her to use. She loved the degradation of being covered in cum, the feeling of random strangers fucking her slutty cunt, and she couldn’t keep her cum-covered fingers out of her churning cunt.

When she’d had enough, she gathered her cast-aside clothing, dressed, and walked out, smiling proudly. Aimee didn’t know if she’d broken her record of fifteen cocks, but it sure felt like it. She’d managed to get all of her holes pleasured, and her entire body and the front of her T-shirt were soaked with men’s cum. She trotted out, waving at the store’s clerk and smiling at the awed customers.

The walk to her car was filled with shame. The judgmental looks, the knowing, sly smiles, and the outright distaste in people’s reactions made her body burn with the heat of humiliation. She hurried the few blocks to her parking garage, stripping out of her skirt before she’d even unlocked her car. Once inside her vehicle, both of her hands plunged between her thighs—one more orgasm necessary before she could start her car.

Aimee made it home just in time to shower before Jack was due back home. He was just entering the bathroom, announcing, “Aimee, I’m home,” as she stepped out.

“Oh, hello, dear. I didn’t hear you come in.”

Although she hadn’t brushed her teeth, yet, Aimee couldn’t not kiss her husband. There was no way he could ever know that she’s spent her afternoon sucking strange cocks in a porn store, so she trotted up to him, nude, and kissed him passionately on the lips.

“You look so sexy. You’re glowing,” Jack said to her, eyeing her up like a piece of meat. “Want to suck me off?”

“Do I look like the sort of woman who would just drop to her knees and suck somebody off?”

“Well, um, no… how about sex? I mean, you’re already naked.”

“Sorry, Jack,” Aimee smiled. “I’m just not in the mood right now.”

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments