Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia's Party Bus Gangbang (Part Twenty-Seven)

"Steve arranges for a special kind of night on the town to kick off their vacation."

80
32 Comments 32
3.6k Views 3.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Y'all can thank my husband for this one. He loves my stories but is especially partial to the Hot Wife Hotel series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This episode resulted from my vivid imagination as I tried to think of something Olivia hadn't done yet."

Olivia opened her laptop to check her upcoming schedule at Hot Wife Hotel. She had a busy week filled with appointments. But on Saturday, she and Steve would be leaving for a much-needed vacation, and she could hardly wait.

Liv let her husband plan the entire trip and was looking forward to being surprised. When Steve asked what she wanted the vacation to include, she answered, “A massage.”

So, even though the rest of the week, including the destination, was a mystery, she was looking forward to the deep-tissue, two-hour massage, complete with hot stones, that Steve assured her was part of the itinerary.

Olivia fucked and sucked her way through the week of customers, mostly regulars, with her usual enthusiasm: nothing too outrageous, nothing that pushed her limits. In fact, it was borderline vanilla if she were completely honest. But she made a lot of men happy, including her husband, who vowed to reclaim her during their getaway.

On Friday, Steve was unable to watch her sessions. It was a little disappointing, but when he instructed Liv to come home dirty, she was highly aroused. When she was nearly home, she got a text.

Do you trust me, Liv?

What was her husband up to? Intrigued, she answered quickly.

Of course, I trust you, Sir.

She was naked under the wrap-around dress she’d thrown on to drive home in. She hoped Steve would be pleased with how well she had followed directions. Her last few customers had cooperated in filling and covering her with ropes of sticky cum. Some of it had dried, leaving her tits with crusted trails of another man’s jizz, while other loads were still oozing out of her pussy and ass. Usually, she showered between clients, but today, she’d given the afternoon appointments a discount on their next visit for agreeing to fuck her dirty.

The moment she opened the door to go inside the house, she was thrown up against the wall and had a hood pulled over her head from behind, so she couldn’t see what was going on. She nearly screamed until she heard Steve’s voice.

“Don’t be afraid, Olivia. I’ve decided we will start our vacation a little early with an exciting night on the town. You are to do as you’re told and say nothing; do you understand?”

Olivia nodded and heard him add, “Gentlemen? Let’s get this filthy slut on the party bus, shall we?”

Party bus? What the hell did Steve have planned? However, instead of panicking, she decided to go with the flow. Suddenly, her dress was ripped from her body, and she was picked up and thrown over someone’s shoulder. Whoever he was, he was strong and had broad shoulders. But that was about all she could ascertain.

He carried her outside, where she heard the hydraulic sound of a bus door opening and felt her captor climb several stairs. Once he was on board with her, she heard loud cheers, applause, and a barrage of crude comments and questions.

“Woot, woot! You found us a dirty slut to use and abuse!”

“Look at those big, fuckin’ tits!”

“Who gets to fuck her first?”

“How is she gonna suck cock with the hood on?”

The man managed to hush the crowd quickly. “Pipe down, gentlemen. Everyone will get a turn. Let me get her ready first; then we will all open the envelopes you were given when you boarded the ‘Fuck-A-Slut Party Bus.’”

Olivia had no idea if Steve had boarded the bus, but she assumed he had once the bus started moving.

The man continued addressing the group. “I’m your host, Master George, and, today, for your decadent pleasure, we have a voluptuous, dirty redhead without limits, ready to have all her holes used. Remember, however, that there is no toilet play on the bus for sanitary reasons.

“Once I have her collared, leashed, and restrained, you will be allowed to open the envelope and see where you fall in the randomly selected order. Remember that each turn is limited to ten minutes. You may combine your turn with others if you wish for more time. For example, if whoever has the card marked two wishes to include guys three and four, the trio will have thirty minutes to do whatever they want with her. If you prefer a solo turn, you can defer your turn until the next time slot.

“The cum slut will not be cleaned after each load, so the farther down the list we get, the filthier this whore will become. But that’s what we all signed up for, right? The chance to enjoy sloppy seconds, thirds, and fourths, yes?”

Olivia heard more cheering, hooting, and hollering. She tried to discern if Steve’s voice was among what sounded like a throng of lusty males, but it was too hard to hear with all the uproar.

“Now, slut, I’m going to take the hood off so these men can see that I’ve captured a hottie for them to abuse. You’ll keep your eyes closed while I secure a blindfold over them. Nod if you understand.”

Liv nodded and closed her eyes tightly. Master George slipped the hood off and replaced it with an eye mask, which he fastened tightly to ensure she couldn’t see anything. Raucous howling filled the bus as these horny guys discovered the dirty slut was a sexy, redheaded whore.

“Welcome to the most debauched fantasy come true,” Master George announced. “For all of you and for this insatiable redhead with three holes to fuck.”

“She’s got big titties to fuck, too!” Liv heard someone yell.

“That she does indeed,” Master George agreed as he fastened a leather collar tightly around her neck and clipped an extra-long leash to its metal ring.

Taking her by the arm, he guided her to what felt like the middle of the party bus. He took the leash and attached it to a grab bar. Olivia was surprised when he pulled her hair back into a ponytail, but it made her face more accessible to fuck without all those red locks in the way.

“Open your envelopes and talk among yourselves. Decide if you are taking her solo or in groups while I take my turn first. As you can see, my card says number one. And, yes, I rigged it that way. I’m the Master, after all. I’ll be using her three holes without any help, gentlemen. Steve will be videotaping, and the feed will be shown on the big screens at the front and back of the bus.”

Olivia relaxed at the mention of Steve’s name. Knowing her husband was on the bus allowed her to let go of any worry that she wasn’t safe. She’d be fucked, used, manhandled, and sore, but she wouldn’t be harmed. And, with the action being recorded by him, they would both be able to enjoy watching it later. Now, she was just left to wonder if Master George wanted her to be willing or reluctant.

As if reading her mind, he whispered in her ear, “Your purpose on this bus is to be an eager slut, encouraging our guests to do whatever they want and to be as rough as they like. Use your safe word if necessary; we will stop the moment this isn’t fun for you anymore.”

Whether it was the thought of being used as a party favor cum slut, or if it was how fucking sexy Master George’s voice was whispering in that low growl, Olivia felt her body start to hum with need. She nodded, confirming her understanding of the debauchery that was about to begin.

“Get down on your knees and open your mouth for me, slut,” he commanded in a voice that would melt a woman’s panties—if she were wearing any. Liv was grateful for the carpeting that would make kneeling on the floor of the party bus less taxing. She opened her mouth and was stunned by a slap across her face.

“Open wider, bitch; my cock is bigger than that!”

Following his directions, she adjusted her jaw to accommodate him and was immediately rewarded with the bulbous head of what was likely a massive penis. If it were as long as it was girthy, this would be the most challenging cock she’d ever taken in any hole. Her nipples stood up like party hats as she recalled that Master George intended to fuck all her holes. Liv was happy he had chosen to go first and wanted to use her without others participating. She was sure that the rest of the night would end up a blur with a flurry of mouths, hands, and dicks coming at her from every angle, and she wanted to remember his enormous member and how it felt to be fucked relentlessly by it.

“That’s a good girl, my dirty little fuck toy! Open that mouth and suck on my giant manhood!”

Master George did his best to push Liv’s ability to take him deeper, but he was too big even to reach her throat. Still, her mouth was the most accommodating one he’d ever entered, and it felt amazing. Especially when the horny bitch started doing something magical with her tongue.

He growled and moaned, continuing his quest to push in farther. But, since he didn’t want to cum too soon, he pulled out, allowing Olivia to catch her breath.

Mandy_Juice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mandy_Juice

“Climb on the bench and lie on your back; I’m gonna open your cunt with my hard meat.”

He spat on his hand and rubbed it tersely against her slit, already swollen with arousal. “Guess you don’t need any extra lube; your pussy is already dripping like a faucet. Spread your legs wide— good girl! Now, beg me to open your juicy cunt with my huge shaft.”

“Please open me up! Please fuck my cunt, Master George!” she implored.

“With pleasure, you slutty whore. Let me just push the head into your sopping wet fuck hole and give your cunt a minute to get used to being stretched open more than ever before. Ah, fuck! For a woman who spreads her legs for a living, you’re incredibly tight!”

With one mighty thrust, the thick head of Master George’s cock was inside her. Olivia had never felt anything like it. It was a thrilling mix of pain and pleasure, and she was determined to take this humongous prick as deep as possible. She hoped Steve was getting good footage of this because she desperately wanted to see her pussy stretched beyond its limits.

Again, Master George seemed to be clairvoyant. “Get a close-up of this, Steve! She’s gonna want proof that she was fucked by a cock with a diameter bigger than a beer can.”

Then, without warning, Master George pushed himself into Olivia, causing her to cry out. “Holy fuck! Oh, my God! I’m… you’re… Jesus, you’re gonna split me in two!”

Master George grunted, “No, I’m not Jesus, fuck toy, but I’m gonna make you see God!”

The men chortled as they watched the man with the giant pecker invade the slut’s pussy. As he pumped into her with wild abandon, her cries became moans, and soon, she was bucking against his thrusts.

“Oh fuck! It hurts and feels so fuckin’ good!” Olivia screamed. She was so stimulated that she was on the brink of orgasm. Not being able to see his face, she didn’t realize that his climax was imminent, as well.

“Fuck! I don’t usually get to fuck a pussy this hard; your tight cunt is gonna make me blow way too soon, you bitch!”

Olivia’s body shook as she came hard, which sent Master George over the edge. The first few pulses of his hot seed shot inside of her before he pulled out and deposited the rest on her tits and tummy.

“I wanted that ass,” he grumbled. “Perhaps another time, though, as my turn is over.”

The next three guys wanted to take their turns together. Calling themselves John, Joe, and James, they decided to play a little game with Olivia.

“We are going to make you airtight, you dirty whore; one of us in each of your holes! When you cum, we will rotate, got it?”

Liv nodded, and she was suddenly treated to three pairs of hands roaming all over her body. It was as if they all had a sweet tooth, and she was the candy shop. Tongues and teeth joined their strong hands and clever fingers, causing her to quake with orgasm before any of them had entered a hole.

“Damn! She’s like a little bitch in heat! Where did you find this slut, George, and does she have a sister?”

“She’s on loan,” was all George said, smiling. He’d selected well for this special night out for the D&D club. Chuckling at the fact that some of these guys had their wives convinced it was Dungeons and Dragons they were involved in instead of Dungeons and Debauchery, he watched as the J-trio continued to make the dirty slut cum repeatedly, forcing them to rotate more often than planned. With the clock ticking, they opted to pull out and wank their cocks while standing over her. Three loads of cum spurted out of their dicks all over her legs, pussy, stomach, tits, and face. She looked so fuckin’ hot that George decided he might take her ass later when they returned her home.

Next up was a group of five men who wanted to roleplay a scene where Olivia was their servant, whose responsibility was to service their cocks. Steve watched through the camcorder lens as his wife’s hands gripped a couple of dicks and wished he was getting that attention. He was so fuckin’ hard, and his balls ached at the sight of the erotic assault on her body. Teeth pulled at her nipples, fingers impaled her ass, and her mound was being spanked so hard it was already turning a pinkish hue. With nearly an hour at their disposal, they took their time playing with her as if she were nothing but a body with hands and holes to be used for their pleasure. Steve knew he couldn’t wait until morning to reclaim her. He’d have to take her tonight when they got home, in whatever hole wasn’t too sore for him to use.

The group moved Liv’s body around as if she were a marionette and fucked her like a ragdoll. When the timer rang, indicating their turn was over, she lay on the bench, completely limp, with cum oozing out of every orifice.

The next turn went to a pair of brothers who could check off ‘spit-roast a redhead’ from their bucket lists. They got off calling her vile names and pistoning into each end in a see-saw motion, with one guy twisting her nipples and the other spanking her ass. Olivia swallowed the load from the cock in her mouth while the other one pulled out and came on her rosy, overheating bottom.

The remaining two guys decided on solo turns. The first one took one look at Liv’s cum-covered body and decided he would use the gobs of semen as lube to fuck her gorgeous tits. Her double Ds looked hot as fuck with his rod squeezed between them. He pushed them together tightly while using them to jerk himself off. His geyser of cum left a massive load on her face and neck.

Before the last man took his turn, George instructed Steve to use the zoom feature to capture the erotic beauty of a woman sullied by a literal sea of semen. Although Steve planned to wait until the last man had taken his turn, he shrugged and did as George suggested.

When the last man standing came to claim his turn, Steve understood why. Fred, as he called himself, began to lick the cum from her body, starting at her tits and ending with her pussy. When he’d finished, he flipped her over and inserted his dick into her puckered star. Several deposits of cum made it easy for him to glide in and out of her ass. Soon, he was jackhammering her back door, instructing her to play with her clit.

“Finger that dirty cunt while I take your ass hard, slut!” he bellowed as he slammed into her back door.

Olivia eagerly complied, knowing that the self-stimulation would help her not focus on the incredibly rough anal sex she was enduring. Once she did, she found herself so aroused that she cried out, “Fuck my ass harder!”

Fred picked up the pace to a frenzied speed and came deep inside her bowels as he roared, “Take my cock, you fucking cum slut!”

His climax dragged Olivia right along with him over the edge into a sexually dazed stupor. The rest of the men cheered as her juices sprayed everywhere. As he pulled out, her body went lax from exhaustion, having been used so intensely during the past few hours.

She woke a few hours later, confused about how she got home and into bed. She lifted the covers and noticed she had dried cum everywhere, and her body ached all over.

Steve sat down on the bed next to her. “You pretty much passed out after Fred took your ass so hard, so I called it. George was a little disappointed that he didn’t get to try your third hole with that monster dick, but he agreed that you’d had enough. Once we got home, you could barely keep your eyes open, so I let you sleep for a bit. You were so amazing! I hope you enjoyed the surprise.”

Liv nodded wearily. Her throat was sore from being pounded by so many cocks. “Can I have some water?” she whispered hoarsely.

Steve handed her a water bottle and watched as she drank most of it. He was worried about her becoming dehydrated, so he encouraged her to finish it.

“Watching you tonight made me so horny! My dick got so hard; I was afraid it might break off. I want to reclaim you, but I don’t think you can handle any more tonight. I will wait until tomorrow, my beautiful, sexy wife.”

“Don’t you dare!” Liv hissed. “The reclaiming is my favorite part!”

Steve grinned. “How did I get so lucky? Where would you like my shaft?”

Olivia sighed. “In my pussy, of course.”

How could he say no? He took off his pants and spread her legs, easing his stiff prick into her puffy, dirty, well-used pussy. He grabbed her vibrating wand and teased her clit with it, sending her over the edge several times before allowing his climax to fill her with his seed.

They collapsed on the bed together, panting and huffing. Soon enough, Olivia fell back asleep in Steve’s arms. He’d fill the tub in the morning and let her soak in the hot bath. Their flight didn’t leave until early evening, so he could treat her to some loving aftercare before heading to the airport.

She’d need it, too, because their vacation destination required very few clothes and a lot of rope. How lucky he was that she had agreed to be submissive the entire trip!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments