Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia's Live Audience Gang Bang (Part Thirteen)

"Oliva takes on six guys for three hours...need I say more?"

70
23 Comments 23
15.4k Views 15.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Olivia gets gang banged by Steve and five of her favorite clients before a live audience of Darko's wealthy friends, as he hopes to entice them to invest in Hot Wife Hotel."

Olivia took Monday and Wednesday off to give her body a chance to rest and get ready for this Saturday’s gang bang event. She grinned wickedly. Adam, Ian, Jay, Ray, Daryl, and Steve were all slated to be part of her Hot Wife Hotel Live Audience Gang Bang. She was so glad that she had convinced Steve to be part of the action, rather than a spectator.

“If all you do is watch, you’ll be stuck trying not to stroke your cock in front of Darko’s friends. You know all of the guys who are gonna fuck me. I think you’ll have a much better time holding me down, taking a turn, or just being close up to the action!” she told him.

She wasn’t wrong. Although they’d had an amazing foursome with the owner of Hot Wife Hotel, Darko, and his wife, Debbie, the previous Saturday, he didn’t really know them that well, and he didn’t know any of his friends. Being in the thick of things while his pretty red-haired wife got the shit fucked out of all her holes sounded like a lot more fun.

God, he was a lucky man! Hot Wife Hotel had taken their sex life to a whole new level. Plus, she was making really good money, especially now that she was a Premium Hot Wife. PHWs were invited to participate in erotic events and were very well paid for their services.

Darko had convinced Olivia to sign up for the Live Audience Gang Bang by allowing her to invite whoever she wanted to be the participants. He hoped that, after this, he’d be able to get her on board, literally, to be the Yacht Sex Party Guest of Honor next month. He’d need to allow Steve to attend as an observer, but that was fine. Maybe Steve would be willing to hold his wife down for some of the attendees that enjoyed reluctance roleplay. He was inviting some of his wealthiest, and most perverted, friends. Olivia would make a fortune in tips alone.

But he was getting ahead of himself. He had invited some potential investors to be part of the live audience that would watch his favorite Premium Hot Wife have all her holes destroyed. He’d also arranged for some of the best little cock suckers to be on call in case any of the audience members wanted a blow job instead of needing to jack off. He knew these men wouldn’t be able to just sit there and watch the sexy redhead with the lovely large breasts get fucked in every hole repeatedly!

He’d done a similar event with Heidi, his little anal princess, several months ago and it was reasonably successful. But he hadn’t let Heidi choose her own clients. With Olivia being fucked by men who knew her body already, Darko was sure the event would be the best live porn his guests would ever see.

On Thursday, Olivia wrote an email to all the guys.

Dear Adam, Ian, Jay, Ray, Daryl, and Steve,

Two more days until the big event! I can’t thank you all enough for agreeing to participate in my first live audience gang bang. I know we will all have a great time. I’m very excited and so is the owner, Darko Angeles.

We will be using Darko’s suite since he has cameras set up everywhere to catch all the action and will be live streaming it in his conference room for the other hot wives and their husbands to watch if they want to. Only Darko’s guests will be seated in the room where you will be enjoying me!

Please arrive at my suite at 8:00 p.m. That way I can answer any last-minute questions you might have. We will head up one floor to Darko’s suite at 8:30 p.m. and you will have three hours with me.

I can’t wait to have all my favorite guys together at one time!

Your favorite redheaded hotwife,

Liv

Later that evening, she got a response from Jay.

Hey, I’m probably going to get into town early. Is there anywhere I can hang out until it’s party time?

Jay

Olivia smiled, happy that she’d have some time with Jay before the others arrived.

Hi Jay,

You can come and hang out with us. We’re going to be at HWH at around 4:00 p.m. so we can relax and have a light dinner before the festivities. If you need to come sooner than that, just let me know. I’m really happy that you were able to arrange to be here!

Liv

His response came quickly.

4:00 works perfectly, thanks! I’m glad it all worked out for me to be able to be in town.

Olivia was glad she had taken this week off. Her ass was very sore for several days after being hammered by Darko’s monster cock. A quick peek at next week’s schedule showed her fully booked both Monday and Wednesday. She wasn’t surprised. Taking this week off had meant rescheduling a few clients, so it made sense that next week she’d be busy as ever. Liv considered adding an extra day to spread it out a little, but it wasn’t as much fun when Steve couldn’t watch. The fact that he was able to juggle his own work schedule around so he could be a voyeur two days a week was remarkable enough. She knew three days would be pushing it. Besides, as much as she loved all the sex she was having, her body did need a chance to recover. Especially since her typical shifts were heavy-duty, down and dirty fucking these days. It was a good problem to have, she mused.

On Friday, Olivia sent a message to Heidi, the Premium Hot Wife that had participated in a similar event, to see what she should expect. Heidi seemed surprised that Olivia had chosen her own clients to be part of the gang bang.

“Wow, Darko let you pick your clients as participants?” Heidi asked when she called Olivia instead of emailing a response.

Olivia frowned, “Well, yeah, who else would I choose?”

“Darko chose his business associates and investors to fuck me in the gang bang I was part of,” Heidi explained. “I guess it never occurred to me to ask if I could choose.”

“Oh, well, when he asked me if I would do it, I told him only if I could choose which clients would be involved. I guess I never considered that it wouldn’t be guys from my own customer list,” Olivia said.

“Well, that was smart!” Heidi said. “I would have had a way better time if I could have had my usual guys. Maybe that’s why Darko let you choose, so it would go more smoothly.”

“What do you mean?” Liv asked, curious as to what Heidi meant.

“Well, I’d never met any of the men, which was titillating on the surface. You know, strange guys fucking all my holes. But it was awkward as hell at first and it continued to be that way for about the first hour. It got much better as time went on. But I think you being able to have your favorite fuck buddies will make it so much more enjoyable for everyone,” Heidi explained.

“Is there anything that Darko expects of me that he hasn’t made clear?” Liv asked.

“I don’t think so, Darko is pretty good about saying what he wants,” Heidi giggled.

Olivia agreed.

Saturday morning, Steve let Olivia sleep in a little longer than usual. He figured she’d need to be at full tilt to have enough stamina to handle six guys for three hours. He made her a protein shake and served it to her in bed.

“Wake up, my sleepy little slut,” Steve teased as he cupped her breasts and rolled her nipples gently between his fingers and thumbs.

“Mmm, good morning. What a nice way to be woken up!” Liv said, stretching and sitting up. “Ooh, is that a strawberry-banana smoothie?”

Steve laughed, “I’m fondling your breasts and all you can think about is food?”

“Nope, not true. I’m also thinking that in about twelve hours, my body is gonna be filled with and covered in cum,” she said seductively.

“Fuck, that’s a hot thought, baby!” Steve said as he gave her a quick kiss.

“I can’t thank you enough for being such an amazing, sexy wife. I hope that you are really enjoying all of this, and you’re not just doing it for me,” he added.

Olivia pulled Steve onto the bed with her and kissed him passionately. “I hate every minute,” she teased. “It’s such a burden to have orgasm after orgasm, but whatever it takes to make you happy, baby.”

“Liv, I’m serious. I know how fortunate I am that you agreed to have sex with other guys because it turns me on. I just don’t want you to think you have to do this,” he said.

“Steve, we’ve been over this a dozen times. I love what I do, and I do it for both of us. You aren’t making me do anything,” she said firmly. “Are you still okay with all of this? I mean, my promotion has certainly turned things up a notch or two.”

“I’m great, you’re great. I guess I’m just nervous about tonight and I don’t know why,” Steve admitted.

“Well, perfect strangers are going to be watching you and five other guys fill me up and wear me out,” she offered. “Maybe that’s a little nerve-wracking?”

“You’re probably right. Aren’t you nervous?” he asked her.

“I’m going to be a little too busy to notice or care if others are watching. But I might be a little concerned about my ability to keep my stamina up for the duration. I know I can always use my safe word, but I think Darko would have a cow if I did,” she laughed.

“What if we came up with a secondary safe word? Something you can say that would let just us guys know that you need us to ease up without it looking like we are giving you a break?” he suggested.

“That’s not a bad idea,” she acknowledged. “I may not have to use it, but it would be good to know that I could if I needed to. You’re so smart! You think of everything!”

“Not always, but where your happiness and safety are concerned, I certainly try!” he said, looking into her eyes. “I love you, Olivia. I just want you to have all the pleasure you could ever ask for.”

“I love you too, Steve. I’d show you, but Darko said no sex for me today until the big event,” she purred.

“You could always give me one of your amazing blow jobs,” he said suggestively.

“Nope, if I can’t, you can’t!” she said, swatting away his roving hands. “Now, let me get up so I can drink my protein shake.”

Hours later, they were sitting in Olivia’s penthouse suite at Hot Wife Hotel, relaxing with a glass of wine.

“We should do this more often,” she mused as she stretched out lazily on the sofa.

“What? Get ready for a gang bang?” he teased.

“No, silly. We should come and enjoy this beautiful place on a Saturday. Just you and me, no chores, no interruptions, just lazy, sexy fun,” she sighed.

“I’m game,” Steve said. “I didn’t realize that you could use this place for your personal time.”

“It’s in the PHW handbook as one of the perks, so I think we need to take advantage of it when we have time,” Liv said, handing her empty glass to Steve, indicating her desire for a refill.

When Jay arrived, Liv answered the door in her Hot Wife Hotel black robe. She embraced him and kissed him passionately.

“Well, that’s a really nice welcome!” Jay said, holding out a hand for Steve to shake with Olivia still in his arms.

“I think my wife missed you, Jay,” Steve grinned.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

“I’ve missed her too,” Jay admitted.

“Come on in and have a drink; relax a little while we can,” Steve offered.

“Thanks,” Jay replied.

While they enjoyed their drinks, Steve’s phone rang. “I have to take this call. You two behave while I’m gone.” Then he went into the bedroom, leaving Jay and Olivia alone.

Olivia grinned, “I know Darko said no sex ahead of the gang bang, but jeez, you traveled all this way for me. Seems the least I could do is suck your dick.”

Jay’s cock twitched, “Well, I’m not turning down that offer. You know, I’d really like to fuck your ass, but your mouth is a very nice consolation prize.”

Olivia giggled, “I don’t think I’ve ever heard one of my blow jobs described as a consolation prize. How about if we tell the guys when we all meet that you want a turn in my ass later while they all just watch?”

Jay smiled, “Hell yeah, I could go for that! Now, show me some of that magic that you do with your tongue.”

She got down on the floor between Jay’s legs and pulled his cock out. She licked and teased him before taking his shaft deep into her throat while she fondled his balls. It didn’t take long, since Jay hadn’t had much time for women lately, being on the road so much. He grabbed two handfuls of red hair and cried out, “God, you’re so fucking good!” Olivia sucked him dry. Then she looked up at him and opened her mouth, showing him his seed before she swallowed every drop.

By the time Steve came back into the living room, Jay’s pants were zipped, and Olivia was back on the couch. He looked at them both, sure they had been up to no good, but they looked innocent. Ah well, if they missed that opportunity to get into some mischief, it was their loss.

Jay winked at Olivia and she flashed that wicked smile at him. It felt decadent to have that little secret for now. Jay was sure Liv would tell Steve later, which was fine by him. He liked the honesty that Olivia and Steve shared. It made it even hotter somehow, knowing this little secret blowjob would be a bedroom discussion that would lead to more hot fun.

At Olivia’s suggestion, she and the guys would head over to Darko’s suite early so they could start a little foreplay before the audience was in place. Darko seemed a little annoyed by the idea, but Debbie thought it was a clever move.

“I think it’s a great plan, Darko. Liv is a genius. By the time your guests arrive, she and the guys will be all warmed up and ready to fuck,” Debbie explained. “Last time, it was uncomfortably awkward until Heidi got her rhythm with the men.”

Darko frowned, “I figured letting her choose her own clients for the gang bang would be enough to ensure that it wouldn’t seem forced.”

“Darling, I know you like to be in charge, but it really would be a lot more erotic if, at the very moment the investors were seated, the action was already in progress. They wanna see cocks in all her holes, not kissing and foreplay,” Debbie insisted.

I enjoy watching kissing and foreplay,” Darko argued. “But I get your point. Potential investors will be more impressed by seeing Olivia getting nailed from the get-go.”

Debbie put her hand gently on Darko’s arm, “Are you worried that Olivia won’t see you as the big, bad dominant if you agree to let her have her way?”

Darko shook his head, “No, she knows who’s in charge.”

Debbie just smiled.

At 8:20 p.m., when the guests were led to the playroom to watch the gang bang unfold before their eyes, Olivia was already riding Jay’s cock. Adam’s shaft was occupying her mouth as Ray was lubing up her ass to slide right in. Ian and Daryl were on either side of her, each squeezing an ample breast. And Steve was directing the action, encouraging them all to fuck his little hot wife hard and fast.

The investors squirmed in their seats when Olivia moaned and panted. Watching Adam hold her head onto his cock, limiting her air, caused several rock-hard erections. Darko nodded at Debbie, who brought in a group of newer hot wives to sit next to each of the guests. Their job was to provide any hand or oral action that the investors might desire if their need became too great while they watched Olivia take on six men.

Meanwhile, Steve managed to slide his hand into the mass of bodies and started rubbing Olivia’s clit. The agreement they’d made was that the action would change each time someone had an orgasm. Unbeknownst to Olivia, the guys had decided that it would be hotter if the first several orgasms were hers.

“Oh, God, Yes!” Olivia cried out as her first climax came on hard and fast. Steve knew exactly how to touch his wife to reach near-instant orgasm. She was right; he needed to be part of the action. He made her cum fast so he could do more than direct the action. But he had to admit, watching her take on five guys at once was really fucking hot.

By sheer restraint, Olivia was the only one to cum for the first hour or so. After a while, it became a blur of ecstasy for her, as they took turns fucking her mouth, pussy, and ass. Her nipples were sore from all the delicious abuse, and her clit was throbbing.

Eventually, Ian had reached the point of no return while enjoying Olivia’s talented mouth. But rather than cum down her throat, he pulled out and drenched her face and neck. One of the investors came a moment later, repeating that same act with the hotwife who was sucking his cock.

Darko took advantage of an opportunity to assert his dominance over his wife when he said, “Deb, go lick Mr. Drabant’s cum off of Sally’s face.”

Debbie did as she was told without arguing. She knew it was important to Darko that this group of wealthy men have a good time. Besides, it was no hardship for her to get involved. Sally was a little taken aback but knew she was trying to earn Darko’s favor so she could be a PHW like Olivia someday.

Steve instructed Olivia to wipe Ian’s jizz off her face and lick it seductively. She looked lovingly at him as she complied. It was such a raw, intimate moment that the other guys just stood back and watched as she scooped up every drop.

When she was done, Jay lifted her onto her hands and knees. He’d been waiting a long time for his turn in her ass, and he intended to fill it with his seed. The other guys stood nearby, stroking their cocks, and watched as Jay spat on her ass and eased his cock in slowly. Everything up to this point had been fast and furious. But Liv changed the pace with her erotic cum licking, and Jay intended to keep it that way with his deliberate, long, sensual thrusts.

Someone, Olivia wasn’t sure who at this point, reached under her to finger her pussy. Three of them were stroking near her face. Ray and Daryl stood off to the side. They had their own idea in mind and were happy to wait for Jay to finish in Liv’s ass.

Jay grabbed Olivia’s hips and kept pumping her ass slowly. Olivia’s body tensed, her back arched, and she cried out, “Fuck! I need to cum! Cum with me, Jay!”

Who was he to argue with a sexy redhead? Jay gave her what she wanted and rammed her ass hard. When Olivia screamed, “I’m cumming!” Jay shot his load deep in her ass.

Ian, Steve, and Adam were ready to explode. “Turn her over so we can cum on her face and tits,” Steve demanded.

Jay pulled out and flipped Liv on her back. It wasn’t long after that the three guys stroking climaxed, shooting rope after rope of thick, white cum all over her hair, tits, and face.

Ray’s cock was as hard as steel. He loved nothing better than fucking a woman who was filled with and covered in another man’s seed. He scooped Olivia up in his arms and positioned her so that her back was against his chest. Daryl came to join them and grabbed her legs, wrapping them around his waist. With Ray’s help, he inserted his big, black cock into her sopping wet pussy. Then he told Olivia to put her arms around his neck, and he pulled apart her ass cheeks so that Ray could stick his dick in her cum-filled ass.

“Ah, sweet Olivia, my dirty little cum whore,” Ray moaned. “Your ass feels even better than I remember. I’m gonna fuck it hard until you cum, baby.”

While the investors were all enjoying watching Olivia get used, one of them leaned over and said to Darko, “Not only will I invest in your Hot Wife Hotel, I want to book a session with that hot little bitch.”

Darko grinned and said, “I can arrange that, and consider it part of my thank you for your generosity.”

Olivia was panting and moaning, and finally, she screamed, “Yes, fuck, yes! I’m gonna fucking cum!”

Ray pumped into her ass until he felt his balls tighten, then release. As he exploded in her ass, Daryl was on the brink of his own orgasm.

“Beg me to cum in your married, white pussy, you dirty little cum slut!” Daryl demanded.

“God, yes, please, Daryl! Cum in my married, white pussy with your big, black cock!” Olivia screamed.

“Fuckkkkk!” Daryl cried out. “I’m gonna shoot my seed into your dirty little cunt!”

Olivia came again while Daryl flooded her. Then he put her down and said, “Who wants this dirty little white girl next?”

The last hour was a complete blur to Olivia. But as exhausted as she was, she was able to make all six guys cum at least once more and never needed to use her safe word.

At 11:30 p.m., when the show was supposed to be over, one of the investors, Mr. Martin, said, “Darko, I want to see the little whore get spanked. Make that happen, and I’m in for as much as you need.”

Ian spoke up quickly, “I’d be happy to spank her for you.”

Steve grinned. Ian loved to fuck, but his big turn on was spanking, and now was his chance to have a little fun.

Steve and Jay put Olivia over Ian’s lap. Ian rubbed soft, slow circles on her bottom as he said, “I’m going to need to punish you for being such a whore tonight, slut.”

Mr. Martin’s cock was standing at attention. Darko told Debbie to get one of the girls to suck his cock while he watched Olivia get spanked. Deb toyed with doing it herself, but she wasn’t able to deep throat a dick that size. So, she asked Bethany, a hot little blonde, to do it.

With his dick being serviced by Bethany’s delightful mouth, Mr. Martin watched intently as Ian spanked Olivia’s ass and made her count each stoke loudly.

It took thirty swats on each cheek to finally push Mr. Martin over the edge. He shoved his cock deep in Bethany’s throat and yelled, “Holy fuck!”

Adam handed Ian some aloe to rub on Olivia’s angry red bottom. Then Steve scooped her up and carried her back to her own suite, followed by the rest of the guys.

Olivia rested on the couch while the guys took turns showering and getting cleaned up. They each thanked both Olivia and Steve for an amazing night, and they all promised to book sessions soon.

When everyone had gone, Steve took her into the shower and cleaned her up. “That was quite an experience,” he said.

“Mmm-hmm,” she answered sleepily. “I’m sore everywhere, and it was so totally worth it.”

He dried her off and lay her down in the big comfy bed. They would sleep here tonight, and in the morning, he would make slow, sweet love to his wife. But for now, he would cuddle her and let her have some much-deserved sleep.

Before she drifted off, Olivia mumbled, “Hey, can I tell you a secret? I sucked Jay’s cock while you took that call this afternoon.”

Steve chuckled and hugged her tight, “You’re the best wife a guy could have! I’m so lucky to have you, my sexy little hotwife.”

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments