Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia Enjoys Being a Trucker Fucker

"Olivia's favorite truck driver returns and Christine returns a favor..."

73
31 Comments 31
12.2k Views 12.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"After servicing three men Monday night and making Christine cum hard Tuesday morning, Olivia enjoys the return of the sexy redheaded truck driver Jay. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She's developing quite a taste for the highway man, and Steve takes notice."

When Steve came home from work, Olivia was sound asleep. He picked up a note that said, “Wake me when you get home, please.”

He smiled. But instead of waking her up, he undressed and crawled in next to her. She looked so innocent, lying there with no makeup on and her hair pulled back in a ponytail. He knew she was exhausted. How could she not be? She’d spent last night serving three men as a sex slave, living out one of her greatest fantasies, and had taken cocks in all her holes for hours and hours.

Then, this morning, she had an impromptu session with Christine, the lesbian housekeeper who seemed to have a thing for Liv and a fetish for sniffing the sheets to enjoy the smell of sex. He wished he could have stayed to watch them finish, but he had a meeting that couldn’t be postponed.

As it was, he was considered on-call every Monday and Wednesday afternoon. Little did his colleagues know, his wife was the sexy, extremely sought after, redheaded hotwife at Hot Wife Hotel. It was like a dream come true watching other men, and occasionally women, fuck his wife. It was so hot knowing they were enjoying what belonged to him.

Last night, he got involved in the incredibly hot fun to help make Liv’s night a memorable one, but also to make sure that the other two guys didn’t get too carried away. He was pleased that it all went so well, and that the guys were interested in doing another group session soon. He’d like to get Olivia to agree to go to Ray’s house for a weekend of debauchery.

So far, even though she really liked Ray, she was insistent that she only had sex with clients at the Hotel. He figured he would eventually convince her it was fine to branch out a little. But for now, he respected her wishes and didn’t push things.

“Mm, hey, what time is it?” Liv murmured, half awake.

“Time to snuggle with your husband,” Steve chuckled. “My poor overused wife needs to rest up for her next shift.”

Liv giggled, “I feel like I could sleep for days. Who knew being used for hours like that could be so exhausting!”

“Are you very sore, baby?” Steve said apologetically.

“Yes, but it feels so erotic knowing I kept up with three horny guys all night long!” She said proudly.

“How about I run you a nice, hot bath while I order some carryout for dinner?” He offered.

“That sounds amazing! You’re the best husband ever!” She rolled over and kissed him.

“Fabulous! Then I can pour us both a glass of wine and you can tell me about the rest of your time with Christine this morning,” he said smiling.

“The rest? So, you were watching! I figured as much!” Olivia laughed. “She was so tasty! How much did you see before you had to go?”

“You were telling her to inhale the scent of your well-fucked pussy and ramming your fingers into her, and she was screaming,” Steve grinned.

“Ah, there wasn’t much more, but she did cum three times,” Liv said wiggling her eyebrows in a seductive manner, as she got into the steaming hot water in the jacuzzi tub and let the jets soothe her.

Steve just stared; God, she was beautiful! He hurried up and ordered a pizza and poured two glasses of wine. While he waited for the pizza, he sent an email to Ray.

Hi Ray,

Thanks again for helping me make it a fabulous night for Liv. She’s tired, sore, and very happy! So, it was a huge success.

I was thinking that maybe she would be more amenable to coming to your house this Saturday, if you were the one doing the asking. I don’t want her to feel like I am pushing this because I want her to do so. I’d rather have her come to the realization that she really wants to enjoy an afternoon in your playroom!

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Steve

When the pizza arrived, he took it upstairs along with the two glasses of wine. He half expected her to be asleep in the tub. He couldn’t have been more wrong!

She grinned deviously and purred, “Hey, how about you get in the tub and let me ride you?”

“I think you might be a nymphomaniac, which makes me the luckiest man in the world,” he answered as he stripped off his clothes. “Scoot over and make room for me.”

“I thought I might need to suck you hard first, but I can see that you, and your cock, are happy to see me!” Liv teased.

Steve and Liv made love in the tub and then enjoyed lukewarm pizza and wine before going to bed early. Olivia wasn’t the only one who was tired from Monday’s all-nighter. He was tired as well.

Wednesday morning, Steve went into work early and said he’d meet her at Hot Wife Hotel around 11:30 a.m. She smiled and poured herself a cup of tea while she checked her schedule and messages.

Her eyes lit up when she saw a message from Jay.

Hey sexy Redhead!

I picked up a load that should have me passing by your way again on Wednesday, so I made an appointment for 12:00 p.m. I can’t wait to get my hands on you again!

Your favorite trucker,

Jay

Olivia’s pulse quickened. Jay had thought it would be a few weeks before he could make it back for a session. But here it was only two days later. There was something about him that really turned her on, and she was thrilled he was coming back so soon!

There were messages from both Daryl and Ray, thanking her for being such a hot slut and serving their cocks all night on Monday. She shivered a little; that would be a night to remember for a long time! They both made offers of getting together at their homes and promised a really good time. She laughed. It was tempting, but she was nervous about meeting clients outside the hotel.

Then there was a message from Adam saying he had a great time and, as much as he knew it was wrong, he’d be making an appointment again soon.

Olivia smiled. She’d known he would be back. He enjoyed himself way too much not to!

Then, of course, there was one from Christine.

Hi Olivia,

Thank you for making me cum so hard! I can’t wait to return the favor. I loved the way you took control of me. I would love it if you did that again.

Thanks,

Christine

Olivia found it amusing that she enjoyed being submissive to men but had no trouble at all being dominant with Christine. She was very much looking forward to being with her again.

With the messages all read, she checked her schedule.

12:00 Jay.

2:00 Emir.

4:00 Christine.

6:00 Stavros.

She laughed at seeing Emir’s name again so soon. With his wife’s due date coming up soon, he was probably trying to get in as many visits as possible before the baby came. Liv told him that he needed to buy her an extra special gift for not only giving him a daughter and a son, but also for being the most thoughtful wife in the world. Few wives would suggest trips to Hot Wife Hotel to keep their man happy. Emir agreed.

She was happy to see no one scheduled for the evening and decided to block out that time. Four customers would be plenty as she was still sore in a few places from Monday night’s foursome.

Steve arrived a bit later than planned since his meeting ran longer than expected, but he was still in his viewing area in plenty of time before Jay’s expected arrival. However, noon came and went, and no sign of Jay. Olivia waited for twenty minutes and was starting to worry when the phone rang.

“Hi, Olivia, it’s Marilyn. I just received a call from your 12:00 appointment. He said he got held up longer than planned, making a delivery, so he’s running behind.”

“Oh, okay, thanks!”

Olivia let Steve know so that he could continue checking work emails until Jay arrived. She grabbed a water and tried hard not to be so obviously disappointed.

At 12:35 p.m., there was a knock at the door. Olivia answered with her black robe open to expose her very naked body underneath.

“Glad you made it, baby,” she said seductively.

“Boy, are you a sight for sore eyes! I am so sorry, Olivia. Things just got messed up with the delivery address and then there was an argument over who was supposed to sign for it. The whole damn time I just kept getting more irritated because it was cutting into my time with you,” Jay explained.

“Hey, no worries. You’re here now and there’s still plenty of time left,” Olivia reassured him.

“To make matters worse, I’m sweaty and dirty from helping to unload the truck, trying to speed up the process,” Jay apologized. “Would you mind terribly if I used your shower? I promise to be quick and then make the most of what little time we have left in our session.”

“That’s absolutely fine, Jay,” Olivia said. “There are plenty of towels and such in the bathroom, help yourself! I’ll be here waiting for you when you’re done.”

Jay gave Olivia a quick kiss on the lips, “Thanks, you’re such a sweetheart!”

As Jay was starting the shower, Marilyn called again, “Hi Olivia. I’m so sorry to interrupt but I figured you might want to know right away that Emir can’t make it in today. His wife went into labor and he is obviously heading to the hospital with her. I’ll leave your time blocked out so you can give that sexy redheaded trucker a full session, even though he showed up late.”

“Thank you so much, Marilyn!” Liv said.

When she hung up the phone, she said, “Hey Steve, I’m gonna head in and let Jay know he can stay longer.”

“Sure, honey. But take your time. The man went through a lot to be here. The least you could do is wash his back,” Steve winked.

“Reading my mind again, baby?” Liv asked. “You won’t be able to see unless you come into the bathroom.”

“You go ahead, leave the door open so I can hear,” he teased. “Then you can tell me about it later when we reenact the scene in our shower tonight.”

Olivia opened the bathroom door quietly. Jay had his back to the door as he was washing his hair. She tiptoed across the bathroom and gently pulled open the shower door.

“Hey, sexy man, need a hot redhead to wash your back?” Liv purred as she entered the shower.

“Mm, well I don’t see how I can refuse such a thoughtful gesture. You’re very kind, seeing as how I was late. But since we don’t have much time left, it’s probably not a bad idea to get things started in the shower,” he grinned.

“Shh, no worries! You take all the time you need!” she said as she took some shower gel into her hands and started lathering up Jay’s back.

“Thanks, but I don’t want to make you run behind. I know you have other customers or clients or whatever you call us guys that can’t get enough of our favorite redhead,” Jay said. “It’s just my bad luck to have had troubles with my delivery today.”

yuki_tyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yuki_tyan

Olivia reached around to soap up his chest and pressed her breasts into his back. “Well, your luck is about to change baby,” she said as she took his hard cock in one hand and cupped his balls with the other. “My next appointment canceled. And I don’t have another one until four o’clock! So as long as you’re out of here by three-thirty, it’s all good!”

Jay turned around and kissed Olivia passionately. “You just made my day a whole lot brighter!” he said as he broke off the kiss. “Now turn around so I can fuck you from behind!”

“Mm, my pussy or my ass, baby?” she moaned as she turned around and placed her hands on the shower door.

“Fuck, baby! You’re so fucking hot!” he said as he started rubbing her puckered hole with his thumb. “I’m an ass man and if you are offering me a choice in here, Red, I’m gonna fuck your tight back door,” he whispered gruffly in her ear.

“Well, then, it’s all yours, Jay!” she said as she pushed back against his probing thumb.

He worked her tight hole to relax it enough to take his thick, hard shaft. He pressed his dick against her and pushed in until the head disappeared inside her.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” Liv cried out as Jay’s cock opened her up. He reached around to play with her clit while he maneuvered his prick into her, one inch at a time. It felt so incredible!

With one final thrust he was buried, balls deep, in her ass. “Does that feel good, baby? Do you want more time to get used to it? Or do you want me to start fucking you?”

“Fuck me, Jay!” she panted. “Fuck my ass hard and deep!” He pushed her body up against the shower door so that her tits were pressed up against it.

Steve, having heard her cry out, had tiptoed into the bathroom to check on Liv. When he saw her nipples flattened against the steamy door, it made him instantly hard. Not wanting to spoil the scene by startling them, Steve retreated to his viewing area so he could take out his own cock and stroke it.

The vision of his wife pressed up against the shower door like that with a cock in her ass was one that would last in his mind for a long time. Steve closed his eyes, stroked his cock, and listen to his wife scream Jay’s name as she came hard. It was so erotic that he didn’t last long, covering his stomach with white, sticky ropes.

Jay continued to fuck Olivia’s ass while he thrust two fingers into her needy little pussy. She came several more times before he gave one final thrust and emptied himself into her.

“Fuck, Olivia! Your ass is amazing! I hope I wasn’t too rough on it!” Jay said, grinning.

Olivia just smiled and said, “It was perfect!” As much as she had enjoyed taking Daryl’s big black cock in her ass Monday night, Jay’s cock was so much better because, while it was plenty substantial, she didn’t feel like her ass was being ripped open. “That was one of the best anal experiences I’ve ever had,” she added truthfully.

Jay nuzzled her neck, “Want to suck me hard again and have another go in the bed? That way your husband can watch.”

“I do enjoy sucking cock, and I wouldn’t mind a second round of that thick meat in my ass,” Liv answered bluntly.

Jay swatted her butt playfully, “Well, get your hot little ass in the bed, baby, and let’s enjoy!”

Olivia and Jay sucked and fucked for the next hour and a half before they collapsed on the bed. “Damn, baby!” Jay said as he held her in his arms. “You make a man want to drive hundreds of miles just to be with you in bed.”

Olivia smiled and wondered why someone hadn’t snatched this man up. Too bad he didn’t live closer! She’d take a chance on being with him outside of the hotel.

When it was time for Jay to leave, he hugged her and said, “I will let you know when my travels take me back in this direction. Even if it means driving a little out of the way, I enjoy you very much, Liv.”

“I enjoy you too, Jay,” she said. “Thanks for an amazing afternoon!”

After he left, Steve came out to shower with Olivia and help her get ready for Christine. Liv had left instructions for the sheets to not be changed after her session with Jay. But she wanted her body to be clean for her.

As Steve dried his wife’s backside, he teased her, “If I didn’t know better, I’d think you have a little thing for Jay.”

Liv wrinkled her nose. “I don’t have a thing for him!” she protested.

He laughed, “Yes, you do. And it’s fine, baby. At the end of the day, I know you’re mine and you will always come home to me. So, it’s perfectly acceptable that you enjoy being a little trucker fucker!” He swatted her bottom with the towel and saw her grin. Truthfully, he enjoyed watching Olivia with Jay very much because Jay seemed to really care about making her feel good and was not just there to get his kicks. And there was something erotic about watching the way they kissed.

Christine arrived at four on the dot and was delighted when she saw the dirty sheets. Within moments, both women were naked and fondling each other’s breasts on the bed. Then Olivia said sternly, “You promised to return the favor, so get between my legs and use that talented tongue on my pussy!”

Liv spread her legs for Christine who lapped softly at her glistening slit before parting the swollen labia with her tongue. She licked slowly in circles, occasionally darting into that sweet hole, until Olivia was frenzied with need.

“God yes, eat my cunt!” Liv cried out as Christine sucked on her clit, and inserted a single finger, moving it in and out faster and faster.

“You like sucking my clit, don’t you, Christine?” Olivia asked firmly.

Christine nodded as she added another finger, and then another. She rammed her fingers into Olivia and prepared herself for the gush of liquid that was imminent.

“Oh. Fuck. Yes!” Liv screamed, emphasizing each word as she came hard, rewarding Christine with her spray of sweet nectar.

“Oh my God, Christine! You are so good at that!” Olivia praised her.

Christine smiled, “Thank you for letting me make you feel so good.”

“Now it’s time to try out a new toy I bought just for us!” Olivia said wickedly.

She reached over and opened the bedside table and produced a double-headed dildo. “Get on your back, Christine” she commanded. “We’re going to fuck each other with this two-headed cock!”

“Yes, Mistress,” Christine whispered.

Olivia slid one end of the rubber phallus into Christine’s dripping wet cunt. Then she lifted the trembling woman’s legs and put the other end in her own juicy pussy and began thrusting her hips. The cock moved inside both of them and soon they were panting and writhing.

“I need to cum, Mistress,” Christine cried.

“Cum for me, you sweet thing, cum hard for me,” Olivia ordered.

They came together, which was something that Christine had never experienced before. It was pure heaven. When they finally caught their breath, Olivia said, “That was amazing! Now the sheets smell like your pussy too!!”

Christine blushed and whispered, “Thank you, Mistress.”

Christine declined the offer to shower with Olivia but thanked her once again for a wonderful experience before she left.

Liv had plenty of time left before her next session, so, after she showered, she decided to take a little nap. She set her alarm, told Steve to wake her at 5:30 p.m. if she didn’t wake up herself, and took a well-deserved snooze.

She woke before the alarm went off and fixed her makeup. She donned a clean black robe and waited for her next client.

Stavros was an incredibly sexy man with gorgeous hair and eyes, and rock-hard abs. Steve saw how Olivia looked at this tall dark handsome man and felt a bit jealous. But the feeling passed when the session was over almost before it started. Liv had gotten Stavros so worked up with her talented mouth and tongue that, once he entered her pussy, he came like a lightning bolt. Steve watched as Olivia did something he’d never seen before; she faked her orgasm.

After Stavros made a quick exit, Steve came into the room. “Why did you pretend to cum?” he asked her.

“Who says I was pretending?” she protested.

“O-li-vi-a,” Steve said, enunciating each syllable firmly, “I’ve been your lover since you were sixteen years old! I know the sound, facial expressions, and body language of your orgasms, and that was completely fake.”

“Oh, God, was it that obvious? Do you think he noticed? I hope I didn’t hurt his feelings!” she was talking a mile a minute.

“Relax, it was only obvious to me because I know your body so well. But I am interested to know why you felt like you had to fake it with Stavros.”

Olivia took a deep breath and let out a big sigh. “Okay,” she said sheepishly. “After having two amazing sessions in a row, I just wasn’t feeling a vibe with Stavros. He seemed very into himself, and I was just ready to be done. Did you catch him looking at himself in the mirror while I was sucking his dick? It was a little odd. I don’t know, after two very generous lovers, I just wasn’t enjoying a selfish one.”

Steve grinned, “I guess I wasted time feeling jealous over Mr. Perfect Abs for nothing, huh?”

Olivia laughed, “Seriously? If you were going to be jealous of anyone, it should have been Jay. The way that man fucked my ass in the shower was decadent!”

Steve just smiled. He had seen that, and it was decadent. He teased her, “Next, you’re going to tell me you want to go on the road with Jay.”

Olivia giggled, “I’d really be a trucker fucker then, wouldn’t I? No, I wouldn’t want to go on the road, but I’d entertain the idea of letting him come to the house if his travels brought him by on a day that I am not working here. That is, if you’d be okay with it.”

She looked at him sheepishly, waiting for an answer and hoping she wasn’t crossing a line.

Steve thought for a moment and said, “Well, how about a trade? Jay can come to the house for a visit if you agree to go to Ray’s house for a gang bang in his playroom with him, Daryl, me, and a couple of other guys.”

It was his turn to wait for an answer, and figured she’d immediately say no. Imagine his surprise when she said, “Let me think about that for a day or so.”

“I knew you had a thing for Jay,” he teased again. He wondered if he should be jealous. But Olivia gave him no time to dwell on that.

“I need a real orgasm, baby. Care to stick around here and rock your wife’s world?” she asked seductively.

“It would be my pleasure!” Steve said. Then he picked her up and carried her to the bed. “I think your needy little pussy needs to be fucked!”

“You do know me so well,” she purred. And, when Steve pumped his cock into her and filled her with his seed, she had a very real orgasm that made her scream.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments