Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia Hits the Road (Part Sixteen)

"Steve gives Olivia to Jay for the weekend..."

74
27 Comments 27
12.8k Views 12.8k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Author's Notes

"Olivia is used to having sex with other men in front of her husband Steve (and sometimes with him joining in). But Steve pushes the envelope and lets Jay take Liv on the road in his truck for the weekend and she discovers that her favorite truck driver has a dominant streak."

Steve shrugged, “What do you think, Olivia? Jay wants to take you for the weekend. Is that something you want to do?”

Olivia tried hard not to seem too excited, “Yes, I could do that. He’s a fun guy, and he’s respectful. I trust him.”

Secretly, she was thrilled. An entire weekend as Jay’s slut? Oh, yes, she could definitely do that!

~~~~~

Olivia’s last client on Wednesday night was a no-show. Normally, that would annoy her. But tonight, she appreciated being able to go home early. Other than her first customer this morning, no one else made her cum. She realized that some of the people who booked appointments with her were more interested in their own orgasms, but the odds were usually slightly better.

Even Steve thought the day was a dud. So, he didn’t mind leaving early either. He stepped behind her and nuzzled her neck, “I know a guy who can make you cum, baby.”

She grinned, “Oh? Well, maybe he should take me home and show me what he’s got.”

They went home, and Steve chased Olivia up the stairs. When they got to their bedroom, Steve said, “Mm, strip for me, baby.”

Olivia was only too happy to oblige. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide off her shoulders. Then she slid her grey pencil skirt down her hips and dropped it to the ground. Standing in a red lacy bra and matching panties, she looked at Steve and said, “Just think, the day after tomorrow, you’ll be giving me to Jay for the weekend.”

Steve felt his cock twitch. The thought of her belonging to Jay for an entire weekend made him hot as fuck! He watched as she let the bra and panties join the rest of her clothes on the rug. He was so lucky to have such a beautiful wife. But he’d hit the jackpot when she started fucking other men for him.

“Just think of how used you will be when he brings you home to me, and how I’m going to take back what’s mine!” he said in a low growl as he took a breast in each hand. “Don’t forget, it will be your job to please him however he wants.”

Steve removed his shirt and jeans, then he took off his briefs and told Olivia to get on the bed and spread her legs. He got on his knees next to the bed and kissed his way up her inner thighs until he reached her glistening pink folds.

“Look how wet you are, just knowing you will belong to Jay. He’s gonna use you hard, baby. But you like that, don’t you? You enjoy being a little slut for me!” Steve taunted just before he began to devour her sweet, juicy pussy.

He felt her getting close and nearly decided to edge her instead of letting her cum. But she’d had a disappointing day, and she needed release desperately. Still, it wouldn’t hurt to tease her.

He stopped licking and said, “Should I make you wait, baby?”

Olivia whimpered, “Please don’t, Sir. Please make me cum! God, I need to cum so badly!”

He needed no further encouragement; he nibbled and sucked until her back arched, and she cried out, “Oh, fuck!” and she squirted her delicious nectar into his mouth.

“Mm, you taste so fucking good, Liv!” he said. “Look how hard you’ve made my cock!”

He pulled her closer to the edge of the bed and flipped her over so her pussy would be at just the right height for fucking. Then he plowed into her pussy and fucked her with wild abandon.

“Feel my cock pumping into your pussy? Who owns this pussy?” he panted.

“You own my pussy, Sir!” she cried out.

“That’s right. I may let other guys use you, but you belong to me, Olivia. Don’t ever forget that you’re mine!”

She met his every thrust until they came hard together, collapsing on the bed, out of breath and hearts beating wildly.

“God, I love you so much, Liv!” he said once he had caught his breath. “You get me so hot and make me so happy!”

Olivia turned and curled up against him, “I love you so much, too, Steve!” She rubbed her head against his arm like a cat. “There is no one who knows my body as you do. You always know exactly what I need and how I need it.”

Steve grinned, “You’re the best, baby. You know how to make me feel so good.”

They stayed curled up and quiet for a while.

Steve eventually broke the silence, “I don’t know if you can ever understand what it feels like for me to know that other men desire you. And how much I find it arousing to see or hear about them fucking you. Then knowing you will always come home to me because we love each other.”

Olivia smiled, “I may not understand it fully, but I respect it. And it was a little weird at first, but I have to admit, I’ve grown to really enjoy you watching me have sex with other guys. Knowing how excited it gets you makes it exciting for me. I’m just a little nervous about this weekend. I like it better when you are watching.”

“You don’t have to do this weekend with Jay if it makes you uneasy, baby,” he said softly. As disappointing as that would be, her happiness was more important.

“Thanks, but as much as it is out of my comfort zone to go off with another man and not have you with me, I have to admit thinking about it has made me wet all week,” she said.

“Whose pussy is this all weekend, slut?” he asked playfully.

“Jay’s pussy,” she answered without hesitation. “My pussy, my ass, and my mouth all belong to Jay this weekend.”

“Such a good girl. Your entire body will be his to use. You’re Jay’s fucktoy for the weekend,” he said seductively. “Let me hear you say that.”

Olivia looked at Steve and said, “I’m Jay’s fucktoy for the weekend. He can do whatever he wants with me.”

They both felt shivers of desire, and neither could wait for Friday to arrive.

Friday morning, Steve brought Olivia to the Hot Wife Hotel lobby and waited for Jay. Olivia was dressed in a black lacy bra, matching panties, and five-inch black heels. She had asked Steve if she could wear her robe over the outfit so that other men arriving for appointments with the other Hot Wives wouldn’t leer at her.

“I want men to leer at you, Liv. And you want that, too,” he said.

She blushed. Steve wasn’t wrong; she was dripping wet.

At 9:00 A.M., Jay arrived with a collar and leash. Olivia frowned.

“He brought his own collar and leash for you so that you understand you belong to him now,” Steve explained. “You’ll be a good girl and do whatever he says. He owns you for the weekend.”

Olivia shivered with desire. Part of her felt appalled at the idea of being given to another man to be used sexually. But damn, it made her pussy drip like a faucet! The look of joy and lust on Steve’s face made it easy to turn off the brain and listen to the pussy.

Steve knew the more turned on she was, the less nervous she would be. So, he leaned in and whispered in her ear, “I can’t wait to hear how he uses your mouth, your ass, and your slutty little cunt. If possible, I’d like you to come back to me with his cum inside you. It doesn’t matter if it’s your ass, your cunt, or even his dried cum somewhere on your body.”

He watched her eyes flutter, and her body tremble. He smiled, “You just came, didn’t you?”

Liv nodded and then turned to Jay, “I’m yours for the weekend, Sir. You now own me until you return me to Steve.”

Jay grinned and put the collar around Olivia’s neck, and attached the leash. He’d never been much into BDSM before he’d met her, but he knew she was submissive, and he intended to take full advantage of that. “You’re my little fucktoy now, Liv. I can’t wait to use you all weekend.”

Then Jay turned to Steve, “I promise to take good care of her. She’ll be sore when I give her back, and she may have a few marks on her, but she won’t be harmed. You can trust me to keep her safe.”

Steve shook Jay’s hand and said, “I trust you, man. Enjoy her to the fullest. If she can’t handle something, she will use her safe word, but I doubt she will need it.”

Jay led Olivia out to the parking lot by her leash. She felt her face flush when she saw Darko Angeles, the owner of Hot Wife Hotel, get out of his car.

“Ah, so your weekend begins,” Darko said, grinning. “Make me proud.”

Then he exchanged pleasantries with Jay and said, “Lucky bastard! Bring her back sore and full.” He winked at Olivia and felt his cock stir. He wondered if Steve would be amenable to letting him have Liv for a weekend. He’d have to see.

Jay looked at Olivia with lust, “God, you look amazing! I can’t wait to hit the road with you!”

Once they were on the highway, he reached into a bag and pulled out a vibrator. “Lean the seat back a bit and spread your legs, baby. I want you to play with your pussy while I drive. And if the other truck drivers see what you’re doing? Well, that’s all the better. Let them see what a hot little redhead I own.”

Olivia did precisely as she was told. Her head was still spinning at the thought of Steve giving her to Jay and how Darko had reacted. It was erotic as hell to be treated like a sex slave. She decided to embrace the role completely and enjoy it entirely. Why not? There was no harm in allowing herself to be owned and used for the weekend. Her pussy seemed to agree as she was getting close to orgasm.

“May I cum, Sir?” she asked Jay.

“You’re kidding, right? You’ve been at it for what, five minutes? No, you may not cum. In fact, you might not be allowed to cum at all today.”

Olivia was taken aback. This was a side of Jay she hadn’t seen yet. She found it arousing.

“You should just be glad I’m such a selfish man. There are plenty of lonely truckers on the road who would give anything to have a taste of your cunt. I could pass you around and make a lot of guys happy. But I don’t share well,” Jay said.

Olivia’s eyes widened. She was suddenly very grateful for his greedy nature.

“I’m sorry, Sir. But do I have your permission to ease up when I get too close to cumming?”

Jay shook his head. “No. If you cum, I’ll just have to spank your ass for it later.”

Olivia nodded and started teasing her pussy with the vibrator again. Soon her juices were dripping out of her exposed cunt and running down onto the seat.

“Damn, woman, you make me wanna pull over and fuck you right now. But we’ve got more miles to cover before I can do that.”

Olivia was rocking in the seat, trying desperately not to cum. Jay reached over and gave her pussy a stinging slap. “Look what you’re doing to my seat, you sexy little slut! Now it’s gonna smell like your pussy.”

For the next hundred miles or so, Olivia played with her pussy, while denying her orgasm. Every once in a while, Jay would give her mound a sharp slap. She was leaking like a faucet, and Jay’s cock was so hard he thought it might break if he didn’t stop and use her soon. They pulled off the highway onto a county road. Jay had made this run enough times to know that this exit had nothing around.

“This first stop is where I’ll feed you my cock. You’re going to give me one of those amazing blow jobs as only you can,” Jay said. He got out of the truck, went around to her side, opened her door, and grabbed hold of her leash.

“I’m gonna lean against the truck while you get down on your knees and open that slutty mouth for me.”

She did as he instructed, and soon, she had Jay moaning. She sucked on his rigid pole and worked it into her throat. “Yeah, that’s what I need. Your tight throat.”

He grabbed her head and fucked her mouth and throat hard and deep. “Fuck, baby!” he cried out. “Damn, you’re going to make me cum too quickly!”

He shot his load down her throat and held his cock in place for a couple more seconds before letting her catch her breath.

“You’re so fucking good at making me cum, baby. Too bad you won’t be allowed to cum until much later today.”

Olivia whimpered a little, but she knew that Jay expected an obedient slut, so she nodded, acknowledging her need to wait.

“Such a good girl!” he praised her. “Before we get back on the road, I have a surprise for you.”

He reached into the truck and pulled out a bag. “Take off your bra and panties, Liv. The next leg of the trip requires you to be naked. But leave the heels. I like the look.”

Olivia trembled a little as she did what she was told. She was so aroused that her fluids were leaking down the inside of her leg.

“Look at you drip like a bitch in heat,” Jay said. “Now, let’s get your ass nice and wet to accommodate the butt plug I got you.” He took the anal lube and massaged her puckered rosebud until it opened enough for him to slide in the large anal plug.

“Feel nice and filled up?” he asked seductively. “Just think, next stop, I will take it out and give you my hard cock.”

When they got back in the truck, Jay said, “Oh, I almost forgot. I bought a ring gag to hold your mouth open. As we pass other truckers on the road, I want them to see your mouth open and drooling, ready for cock.”

Jay decided not to make her play with her pussy for this stretch. But he did occasionally reach his hand over and flick her clit or twist a nipple. The sight of her drool dripping down on her tits was making him hard again.

Several trucks passed and honked, but Jay just grinned. “They all want my slut, but I’m not the sharing type. I just like to show off my toys.”

The next stop had too many people milling about to take Olivia out in the open. So, he helped her into the back and told her to get on her hands and knees. He handed her a towel to catch the drool as she looked too fucking hot with the ring gag in place to remove it quite yet. He wanted her to feel like he owned her, so he left it in place.

He pulled the anal plug out slowly and added some additional lube in and around her asshole. “Now, feel free to scream as much as that ring gag will allow. I’m gonna take your ass hard.”

He gave her a few good swats on each butt cheek before rubbing the tip of his cock against her back door. Then he pushed the head in, and Liv gasped.

“Fuck! Your ass is so tight!” Jay called out as he thrust into her. Soon, his balls were banging against her wet pussy while he fucked her sexy butt.

Liv moaned loudly while Jay grabbed her hips and plunged into her again and again. His movements were slow but forceful as her anus gripped his cock like a vise.

“I’m gonna last longer this time, baby, since you sucked my cock earlier,” Jay said as he began to pick up the pace. Soon he was ramming into her but was nowhere near cumming yet.

He started to spank her again as he plowed into her ass faster and deeper. Then he reached under her and grabbed a nipple between each thumb and forefinger. “Nod if you want me to twist these nice and hard, Liv.”

AlessiaSantana1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessiaSantana1

She nodded, partly because Steve instructed her to let Jay do whatever he wanted with her. But she also knew that, at this point, she would agree to anything; she was so fucking aroused.

Jay pinched and twisted her nipples tersely. Then he pulled at them and twisted some more.

“Take my cock up your ass, my slutty little fuck toy!” Jay cried out. “Take it hard and fast! Take it deep inside you. I’m gonna fill your ass with my seed!”

He kept pumping and twisting until Olivia felt like she was on sensory overload. Then he cried out a guttural sound as he exploded in her very sore ass.

When he eventually pulled out, he said, “Here, let me take the gag out of your mouth. You just lie here for a bit with my cum in your ass.”

Then he reached into the bag for some nipple clamps. “I imagine your nipples are already a little sore from all that twisting and pulling. But I can’t let these go to waste.”

He attached the clamps and watched Olivia’s face become flush with desire. “Not too tight, are they?” he asked.

She shook her head no.

“Then again, you like a little pain, don’t you, slut?”

She nodded and moaned softly.

“Feel free to rest if the clamps will let you. The next stop will be where we stop for the night.”

Jay spent the next hour staying focused on the road since they were traveling through the mountains. Then he checked in the back to see Olivia’s eyes closed. How she could sleep with her nipples captured like that was a mystery to him. But he was happy to see she was comfortable. He planned to use her hard tonight.

When they stopped for the night, Jay woke Olivia by pulling on the clamps.

“Ohhh!” Liv cried out as he opened the clamps and removed them. Her nipples looked angry and sore. And he couldn’t help but want to devour them.

Having them sucked in their current state was driving Olivia wild. She started to buck and writhe. Jay reached down between her legs and rubbed her sopping wet clit while he continued his decadent assault on her breasts. She came hard, drenching Jay’s hand.

“You’re a naughty little slut,” Jay teased. “You didn’t ask for my permission to cum. Get your disobedient little ass across my lap; it’s time to punish you.”

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

He swatted her bottom with his bare hand.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

She began to squirm while he spanked her.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

He felt her juices dripping down onto his leg.

“If I didn’t know better, I would think you’re about to cum just from being spanked.

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!

Olivia cried out, “Please, Sir, please can I cum? I need to cum!”

“You just came; that’s why you’re getting spanked. If you cum again, I’m gonna have to spank your pussy next.”

The idea of having her pussy spanked was only making her hotter. Unable to hold back, Olivia let go and let the orgasm rip through her body.

“Why, you naughty slut!” Jay admonished her. “Turn over on your back; I’ve got to grab another new toy to accomplish this next task.”

Jay pulled out a crop and grinned. “I was hoping you’d misbehave. My dick gets hard just thinking about how red your bare mound is gonna be when I’m done with it. Now, spread your legs a bit. I want to make sure your labia and your clit feel the bite of my crop as well. And, by the way, make all the noise you want. No one is going to hear you scream over the noise of the AC.”

Smack! Smack!

“Oh, fuck! Yes!!” Olivia cried. “Yes, Sir! Please, more, Sir!”

Jay’s cock swelled as he gave the feisty little redhead what she needed, a good hard, pussy spanking.

Smack! Smack!

Smack! Smack!

Smack! Smack!

Olivia was bucking and writhing as the impact made her juices flow like a river. Jay’s cock felt like it was made of steel. But she wasn’t quite red enough yet.

Smack! Smack!

Smack! Smack!

Smack! Smack!

“Oh, fuck!” Olivia screamed as she tried hard to hold off her orgasm. But it was no use.

“Please, Sir! Please! I need to cum!” she begged.

“Go ahead and cum, slut! But be prepared to be used hard afterward!”

She climaxed, crying out, “Oh, God, yes!”

Afterward, she lay with her eyes closed for a few moments. When she opened them, Jay was lubing up his hand. Olivia frowned. “What are you planning to do with me?” she asked nervously.

“I’m going to slide my hand inside you. I think my little slut needs to be fisted. Open your legs for me and relax.”

She let her legs fall open as she shuddered with arousal.

Jay started with two fingers sliding in and out of her slick, swollen hole. Then he added a third and a fourth, working her pussy into a frenzy. Eventually, he removed his hand and then formed a nice cup with it before pressing it against Olivia until his whole hand slipped in.

“Holy fuck!” Olivia cried out. “I’ve never felt so filled up before!”

Jay moved his hand inside her and watched her moan and squirm. Olivia’s juices were running down onto her ass, so he got two fingers wet and slid them into her tight back hole. He picked up the pace until he was ramming into both holes as Olivia panted and screamed.

“Do you want me to stop?” Jay asked.

“God, no! Don’t stop!”

He grinned and leaned down to suck on her clit.

“Oh, fuck! Yes! Feels so fuckin’ good!” Liv cried out. Jay continued devouring her while plunging into her holes until her back arched and came hard, squirting her nectar all over Jay’s face.

“Mmm, you taste fuckin’ delicious, baby! Flip over; I need to fuck that ass again!”

Olivia needed help turning as she was still trying to catch her breath. Eventually, her tits were pressed into the mattress and her ass up in the air, ready for Jay to take it.

He grabbed a bottle of lube and prepped her back door for entry. Then he pushed against her tight hole until the head of his cock slipped inside.

“Oh, God, yes!” Olivia cried out.

Jay started to pump his cock into her until his balls were slapping against her sopping wet pussy. “God, baby, your ass is so tight! I need to fuck it hard. Can you handle it fast and deep?”

“Oh, fuck yeah!”

He grabbed her hips and jackhammered into her tight ass. She screamed and moaned while she came again, her juices running down her inner thigh. Her orgasm triggered his, and he shot his load deep inside her ass.

When he finally caught his breath, he reached under her with his cock still inside her and rubbed her hard little nub.

“You’re gonna cum again for me, slut. I’m gonna keep making you cum until you can’t handle anymore.”

Olivia came, again and again, spraying her juices all over Jay’s bed. Her bucking made Jay’s spent cock slide out of her, and his cum was dripping out of her ass.

“You’re a dirty little hot mess, Livvy,” Jay said. “I think I’m gonna need to walk you to the shower and clean you off.”

Jay led Olivia by her leash to the shower house. One of the other truckers was just leaving and stared at Jay and Liv.

Jay laughed, “What’s the matter? Haven’t you ever seen a naked slut before?”

The guy grinned and said, “Not one on a leash. I’d love a go at her if you’re sharing.”

“Nope, sorry,” Jay said. “I waited a long time to have her all to myself, and I’m just not feeling like sharing.”

“Well, if you change your mind, I’m parked over there.”

Jay fingered Olivia in the shower until she came again for him. Then he dried her off and led her back to the truck, still naked.

Olivia felt a war going on in her head. She felt humiliated being paraded like a slut, but she also loved feeling like a fucktoy.

When they got back inside, Jay said, “Well, my sexy redhead, we do need to sleep some if I’m gonna be able to drive tomorrow. So, climb in with me and let me hold you like I would if you were mine to keep.”

It amused Olivia that being held like this felt more like cheating on Steve than having Jay treat her like a slut and fuck her ass. But she remembered that she was instructed to do whatever Jay wanted. And, she had been told to enjoy it. So, she relaxed with Jay’s arm wrapped around her and drifted off to sleep.

The next day Jay had Olivia dress in a slutty sundress without a bra or panties. He reinserted the butt plug and rubbed some stimulating gel on her nipples and clit.

“I don’t want your parts too sore for me to enjoy later, but I sure as hell want you aroused and begging,” Jay said with a wicked grin. “Don’t let the fact that I enjoyed holding you last night make you think I am going to go easy on you later. You bring out the animal in me, and I intend to enjoy playing with your slutty holes.”

Olivia shivered with desire. With her ass filled up and her clit and nipples tingling like crazy, not to mention the collar and leash that still adorned her neck, she felt like a total slut.

Throughout the day, Jay reapplied the gel, even squirting some inside her pussy. He got hard watching Liv squirm in her seat, desperate for release.

“Not cumming is good for you. It reminds you that you belong to me and that I decide when you get to have an orgasm,” Jay said with a wicked grin. “You like being a little fucktoy, don’t you baby?”

“Yes, Sir, my body belongs to you,” Olivia replied. “I’m not going to lie. I’m so glad Steve let you borrow me because it’s been erotic as hell to feel like my sole purpose is to please you with my body.”

“Mmm, just wait until after I drop this load, then I am going to shoot my load in you.”

Once the delivery had been made, Jay drove to a secluded area and parked the truck. He grabbed a blanket and laid it out on the ground. “Strip for me, my sexy little redhead. Then get down on the blanket and spread your legs.”

Olivia did as she was told and waited for his next move.

Jay took out a blindfold and said, “It’ll be more fun if you aren’t exactly sure of what I am doing to you until it happens.”

Liv nodded and realized this just added to her sense of being a toy to play with and use. She felt something smooth rub against her bare mound and then felt a sharp slap from what felt like his leather crop again.

Smack!

She cried out as he continued to spank her pussy with the crop.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

“Your little pussy is getting all red, slut. Are you enjoying this? Or should I stop?” Jay asked.

“Please don’t stop, Sir!” Olivia begged. “I’ve never felt this used before, and I love it.”

“Open your legs more. I want to spank the sensitive parts as well. Then we will see if you keep begging for more.”

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

The sharp slaps combined with the stimulating gel had Olivia’s pussy in need of release. She knew if he kept spanking her like this, she was going to cum.

“Please, can I cum, Sir?” she begged.

“I don’t think you really need to cum, do you slut?” Jay asked teasingly.

“Oh, God, yes! Please, Sir! I really need to cum!”

Jay put the crop aside and rolled Olivia over on her stomach. Then he positioned her so that her ass was in the air and spanked her with his hand.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

“Your ass is so sexy, I’m gonna make it all red, and then I’m gonna pull out the butt plug and fuck it again. I might fuck your pussy later. I might even let you cum tonight. But right now, you need to please my cock with that ass.”

Jay spanked her until her butt cheeks were rosy and then pulled out the anal plug in one quick move.

“Oh, God!” Olivia cried.

Jay scooped two fingerfuls of her juices and lubed up her ass. Then he pushed into it and fucked her hard and fast. When he got close to cumming he grabbed her hair and shouted, “Clamp down on my dick, you dirty little whore. Milk my prick, slut!”

He pumped until he exploded, emptying his seed deep in her ass.

He grabbed the stimulating gel when he pulled out and squeezed some into both her ass and her pussy. Then he rubbed more on her clit and her nipples. “It’s too bad you won’t be allowed to touch yourself.”

Jay brought her back into the truck and, leaving her naked, put her on her back with her arms and legs spread. He attached restraints to her wrists and ankles and said, “You look so fuckin’ hot all helpless like this. Your clit is so hard, and your labia are so slick and swollen. Enjoy the ride, baby. I gotta maneuver us back through those mountains. So, sadly, I won’t be able to touch you either.”

When they made it through the mountains and to their stop for the night, Jay decided to tease Olivia.

“Hey, I’ve decided that I’m going to see if any other drivers want a turn with my slutty fucktoy. You like having all your holes filled, and I’d bet there are a bunch of guys who need to get off. Steve said I could have as many guys fuck you as I wanted.”

Olivia’s eyes grew large. It wasn’t as if she hadn’t been gang banged before, but she wasn’t mentally prepared for a bunch of horny men to use her. Still, her leaky pussy was ready for action, and she found herself saying, “Whatever gives you pleasure, Sir.”

Jay grinned. “What a great answer! But I’m just teasing you, slut. I’ve shared you before when I had no other option. But given a choice, I’m greedy, and I don’t want to share. But it made you wet thinking about all those cocks, didn’t it, you dirty little cock whore?”

She nodded. She should be ashamed, but she was so aroused she would have taken on a football team if it meant she could finally be allowed to cum.

Jay took off his pants and straddled her face. “Suck my dick, baby. Make it hard and ready to fuck you.”

Olivia was still restrained spread eagle. She licked his balls a little first and then opened wide for Jay’s shaft. It didn’t take long to make him hard as a rock.

He pulled out of her mouth and into her pussy. He reached down and rubbed her clit while he pumped into her soft, wet walls.

“Beg me to let you cum, slut!”

“God! Please, Sir! Please! I need to cum so badly!” Olivia screamed. Her need was so great that she was sobbing.

He intended to fuck her long enough to make her cum and then take her ass again. But her pussy felt so fucking good, and she needed release.

“Cum for me, my sexy little fucktoy! Cum on my cock!” he grunted as he hammered into her tight pussy.

Olivia screamed as she came in intense waves. Jay followed right behind her and filled her with his seed.

“God, you’re so fucking amazing!” Jay said as he caught his breath. Then he unfastened the restraints and curled Olivia into his arms. “And you’re so much fun! I hope you have enjoyed this as much as I have.”

“Oh, my God, yes! I loved every minute of it! You’re such a fun mix of naughty and nice!” Olivia replied.

“I’d shower you off, but your husband asked me to return you dirty. I figure with a load in your ass from earlier and this load in your pussy, all I need to do before bringing you home is to jack off onto your tits. I figured I would wait until morning. That way, I have another good load to coat your girls with.”

Olivia grinned. Steve was going to love that!

 

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments