Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the second half of what I had hoped would be part six. If you're just getting into this story, I invite you to read the previous chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like it, say so and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

We men stood there mute as she looked at us. She laughed loudly and said, “Okay, I’m going to write a number between one and a hundred on a slip of paper. Each of you gets a guess. Whoever gets closest gets to decide where to fuck me!”

“Is she always like this?” asked Mike, hardly believing what he was seeing. “I mean, here’s a what, forty-year-old woman wanting three men to fuck her at the same time. This is unbelievable!”

“Forty? Well, aren’t you sweet, Michael!” She kissed him. “New game! Mike has made his guess, now it’s your turn. How old am I? If you’re closer, you get the first pick!”

Jay thought about it for a moment and said, “At the risk of insulting you, I’m going to say forty-two.”

She kissed him as well. “You win, Jay!”

She led him to the bed and sat down. She brought her hips up and reached to slide her thong off, keeping her knees together to hide her plump lips. She reached for Jay and pulled him to her for another hot kiss before lying back and placing his hands on each of her knees. She watched his face as he guided them apart and took in the view of her waxed-smooth snatch.

“Oh my goodness!” he breathed, “That is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!” He moved his face toward her wetness and flicked out his tongue to taste her. I saw her shiver with anticipation as he ran his tongue the length of her opening, collecting the little pearl of fluid at the bottom right up to her firm little nub at the top.

Jane relaxed and enjoyed what this man she barely knew was doing to her sex. Her eyes were mostly kept closed but every time they opened, my eyes were locked on them. I wasn’t watching this man kiss and lick her pussy; I was watching her face and her eyes to see how she’d react. Then a movement caught her attention and she watched Mike’s hand move to begin stroking himself slowly.

She urged Jay up her body and kissed him. “Mmmm, I taste good!’ she breathed.

“Yes, you do!” he answered.

“I think Mike deserves a turn, don’t you?”

“Fair’s fair,“ he said. One more kiss before he got up off of her. “But when the time comes, your ass is MINE!”

“Fair’s fair!” she said. He got up off of her and pulled her up to a sitting position. Mike took his pace between her knees and kissed her.

“You are so fucking gorgeous!” he said.

“I’ll bet you say that to all the girls!” she answered. “Come here!” She lay back and let his lips kiss their way up her thigh from her knee to the crease where her leg met her hip. Then he switched and started again on the other thigh.

“Are you taking notes, sweetheart? I really like this!” she moaned as her hands found her breasts and her fingers pinched her nipples. Mike’s lips found her clit and he sucked it into his mouth and thrummed it with his tongue. "Oh FUCK!” she called out as the thrill ran through her body. I wanted more than life itself to go to her, straddle her face and slide my man meat into her throat but, in an uncharacteristic show of patience, I held off.

“Oh FUCK, BABY, you are sooo GOOD!” she exclaimed.  Her hands went to his head and held his face against her cunt so he could barely breathe. “HARDER!” she urged him and her hips started bucking and writhing. "OH FUCK, I’M GONNA!!! AAGGGHHH!” Poor Mike’s face was drenched as she released her first orgasm of the evening. I checked the clock, 11:17 PM, much earlier than he thought his would happen. All that remained was to see how long it would be before her last one.

Jane pulled Mike up along her body. “God DAMN, boy, you can eat pussy like a PRO!” He just gave her a stupid smile because what does one say when a woman you just met tells you that? They kissed for a few moments and then she urged him onto his back. “Let’s see if you fuck pussy as good as you eat it!”

She moved her hips over him and settled onto his cock, enjoying the extra length over her husband’s dick. “Mmmm, that feels so nice!” she whispered. Then she felt a motion behind her and turned to see Jay approaching her, rubbing his dick.

“Are you ready for this?” he asked. She looked at me and nodded and I handed him a bottle of lube. It struck hard that I had just handed another man some lube so he could fuck my wife’s ass. He parted her ass cheeks to expose her little rosebud opening and drizzled some lube onto it. Setting the bottle down, he massaged it with two fingers before slipping them inside her.

The moan that escaped her soul told me she was ready to take him on. I shifted so I could watch Mike’s cock in her pussy as Jay’s thicker dick opened her from behind. My view was short-lived, however, as Jane asked me to come to her.

“Come here, baby!” she panted as she reached out for me with one hand. I took it and she pulled me up so our faces were almost touching. “Mmmm, this feels amazing!” she purred. “This is way better than toys!” Her face contorted a little then relaxed. “He’s in my ass, baby! Oh fuck, I’m so full!” She pulled my face to hers so she could kiss me. “Feel me, baby, please! Feel his cock sliding into me!” I shook my head no but she persisted. “Rub my clit, I need it so bad, PLEASE!”

I slid my hand between her body and Mike’s to find her clit and give it a quick rub. Her hips jumped when I touched it and in doing so, my fingers contacted his cock. I decided to go for it and ran my finger along the union between his cock and her pussy; Jane moaned and smiled. We kissed again and then I moved away from her for another view of the two cocks moving in and out of her two holes. I watched for a few minutes and then moved back up to kiss my wife.

“Is it time?” I asked her. She nodded her head so I knelt next to her and she twisted her torso and opened her mouth. I placed my cock against her bottom lip and watched as she flicked her tongue along my head.

“You might want to get a picture of this,” she suggested. “I know I want one!” I scrambled to retrieve my phone and set it to video. I thumbed the record icon and moved my hips back into place so she could suck my cock. Keeping the union between my cock and her lips centered in the frame proved to be a chore but I did manage to do it, albeit rather shakily at times. As it always did, the sight of her painted lips sliding along my shaft heightened my arousal even more than it had been. I actually wanted to watch these two guys fuck my wife more than I wanted a BJ at the moment, but she wanted this and I wasn’t about to deny her.

Jay was the first one to approach orgasm. “Fuck, your ass is so tight! I’m gonna cum!”

Jane spat out my cock. “Not in my ass! On my face!” Jay pulled out and scrambled around to the opposite side of me to get his dick as close to her face as he could. She opened her mouth and craned her neck to give him a quick suck before stroking him to completion. She didn’t have to wait long before he groaned and his cock spat his cum out onto her face. Mike screwed his eyes shut just in case, but the little bit that missed Jane landed on his chest. Jane sucked him back in for a moment before turning to me so I could get a good shot of her face covered in another man’s cum. That image would serve both of us well in the future; I was certain.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

Jane turned her focus to fucking Mike; it looked so odd, my wife fucking another man with a third man’s cum starting to drip from her face. She leaned down to kiss Mike but he turned his face away. She sat up and rolled her hips into him while she used her fingers to clean up what she could and suck them clean. “I got you. Babe!” I said as my fingers joined hers. We both scooped up a dollop and I fed it to her and she held her fingers out to me.

So heightened was my arousal I no longer cared; all that mattered was my wife’s pleasure so I sucked Jay’s cum from her fingers and then kissed her. Jane smiled and then took my hand to guide it back down to rub her clit again. “Help me cum!” she pleaded and I alternated rubbing her clit with running two fingers along her opening where Mike’s cock was sliding in and out. “Mmmm, fuck yes, that’s it!” she called. “I’m really close!”

“Me too!” called Mike. Jane scrambled off him and took his cock into her mouth to finish him. He groaned loudly as he shot his first jet into her mouth. My wife kept her lips clamped around him with her lips just below the ridge of his glans. I watched as his shaft pulsed with each spurt into her mouth and when he finished, she opened her mouth and showed me his cum on her tongue. Then she showed it to Jay and Mike before swallowing it down.

“MMMM, TASTY!” she called. Then she looked at me and pushed me backward onto the bed. Her mouth was on me in a flash and it wasn’t long before my cum joined that of our new friends in her belly. She did save me a little on her tongue, which she shared with me as we kissed afterward.

The guys just watched as my wife and I kissed for a few moments and then one by one we went into the washroom for a quick refresh. Jane went last and while she was in there, Jay looked at me. “I can’t believe you eat another man’s cum!”

“Don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it,” I replied but he and Mike just made a funny face. “Different strokes, I guess.”

“But why?” asked Mike.

“Because she asked me to,” I said. “And when I give her what she wants, she gives me what I want.”

“Exactly,” said Jane as she emerged from the washroom. “This weekend, I get to live out my fantasy of having three guys at once. Next weekend, I’m going to return the favor and he will be with at least two women, maybe three.” She kissed me and I noticed she had rinsed with mouthwash. “Fair is fair.”

“I don’t know if I could watch my wife with another guy,” Jay said.

“Well,” Jane replied, “If someday you do and she asks you if you’re interested, do yourself a favor and say yes!” I nodded in agreement and kissed my wife again. “Now, gentlemen, it is time you left my husband and me alone.” The looks of disappointment that crossed both their faces made me chuckle.

“Hang on, baby, let’s not be hasty,” I said. "These nice men helped you fulfill your fantasy, the least you can do is thank them properly.”

Jane paused for a minute and shrugged. “Maybe you’re right,” she said. She walked over and sat in Mike’s lap. “What do you think, Mike, do you think you have enough left in you to fuck my ass?”

“You fucking know I do!” he laughed. He stood up, picking her up in his arms and carrying her the three or four steps to the bed. It startled me to see another man carrying my lingerie-clad wife in his arms but after what had just happened, I guess it shouldn’t have. He set her down and she pulled him in for a long deep kiss. Seeing her kiss him actually bothered me more than seeing her fuck him; is that weird?

She rolled onto all fours and Mike got into position behind her and lubed himself up. His cock slid all the way in on his first push and he started stroking straight away. “That’s it, Mikey, fuck my ass!” Jane moaned. I glanced over at Jay, who was stroking himself slowly, so I motioned to him to join them. He moved to her head and bumped his cock against her cheek. I’m not even sure she knew which of us it was but her mouth came open automatically and sucked him in.

Now one might think that after having just shot a big load, the two guys would have lasted longer but as I have said before, Jane’s ass is very, very tight and it was less than four minutes before Mike was calling out that he was close once more.

“Fill my ass!” she called, “Fill me with your hot cum!” His hands regripped her hips and he pounded as hard as he could into her. She popped Jay’s dick back into her mouth and tried her best to keep him there as her whole body shook from his pounding into her. That particular problem was sorted a few strokes later as Mike roared out his orgasm and did exactly what my darling bride had asked him to.

She was now able to concentrate on Jay’s cock and her oral skills overcame his ability to hold back in short order. She wrapped one arm around his ass and pulled him into her throat as he came, shooting his cum into her throat. Every time she swallowed, he let out a groan. When he was finally spent, he pulled himself out of her and she swallowed what little of him was left in her mouth.

Mike had held himself into her ass but he now moved away as well. When he was finally clear, Jane rolled onto her back and used her fingers to collect the rivulet of his cum that leaked from her ass and used it to lubricate her clit as she rubbed it slowly. After a moment or two, she got up and kissed the two men but she ignored me as she passed me on her way to the washroom.

Mike and Jay realized that their involvement in the festivities was about over because they started gathering up their clothes and getting dressed. I pulled on a pair of undershorts and waited for my wife to re-appear. When she did, she was wearing a satiny robe but she had removed her lingerie. She came over to me and kissed me. “Thank you, baby, I really enjoyed this!” Then she went to Mike and kissed him softly on the lips. “This was fun!” she purred before moving to Jason and kissing him on the cheek as well. I don’t know if she sensed my unease at her kissing them on the mouth but I was happy that she didn’t do that. They both came over and shook my hand before turning to leave.

“We should do this again sometime,” Mike said. He was obviously attracted to my wife to the point of infatuation.

“Don’t call us," I said, “We’ll call you. Good night.”

I turned to my wife and looked at her and she knew I was uncomfortable.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments