Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dream - Part One

"My wife and I start telling each other about our naughty dreams after an accident"

89
18 Comments 18
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"The first in a series of stories about dreams, the people in them, and the things that can happen in the darkest corners of one's subconscious. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All persons, places and events are purely fictional."

Did you ever have one of those dreams that just won’t go away? No, not the one where you’re stuck at school in your underwear. Not the one where you have the sensation of falling forever until you wake up started with your significant other beside you clutching their face because you just instinctively threw your arms out to stop the fall and smacked them in the face. This dream is not that.

It started not long after my now wife, Jane, and I started dating. We were at that point in our journey that we started talking about the unfulfilled fantasies in our lives, not just the sexual ones but all the others too, travel, experiences, etc. She was twenty-one and had just gotten home from college after her junior year and we were celebrating our reunion on a blanket in a secluded corner of a farmer’s field. As we snuggled in the afterglow of our first time together in a couple of months, I drummed up the nerve and started asking her questions.

We went through the usual ones about previous partners and experiences and some of her answers surprised me, particularly when we got to the multiple partner questions. Looking back, I guess I shouldn’t have been so surprised considering how skilled she was with her mouth and tongue and how she enjoyed taking the lead in trying different positions. Even though I am four years older, her experiences were much more varied.

All the sexual talk had of course been accompanied by plenty of touching and rubbing and teasing and kissing and, being a young man in my prime, I was ready to go again in fairly short order. That was when I learned that she loved to sixty-nine and it would become our favorite position.

After dropping her off at her parent’s house and getting home to my own bed, I fell asleep quickly and the dream began. I’ve been having this dream about a dozen times a year for the last thirty years and every time it just picks up where the last one ended, almost like a TV series. The cast of characters has changed over the years but it has always included the two of us along with several friends and a number of people we have known over the years. The people are real, what goes on between us all is not.

For context, my wife and I usually sleep nude, especially on those hot, sticky summer nights when the humidity and the temperature struggle to beat each other to over 90%.  Our house isn’t air-conditioned and sometimes the portable units we have in the living room and bedroom struggle to keep up. I was happy to keep this dream to myself - until one night it got particularly hot, and I ejaculated all over myself and her just from the eroticism in my subconscious.

“What the fuck!” she exclaimed as she awoke startled at the feeling of my cum across her hip and backside. “Did you just jack off in bed right beside me?”

Of course I protested and pleaded my innocence, but she was having none of it as she crawled out of bed and went to the washroom to clean herself off.

When she returned, she sat on the bed beside me and looked at me. “You don’t have to do that, you know, if you want sex, you know I’m always up for it.”

“I didn’t jack off, honey I promise you, I was just dreaming,” came my weak reply.

She looked at me skeptically. “Aren’t you a little old to be having wet dreams?” she asked.

“I don’t know what happened,” I said, “I was just dreaming about you and me and when we got to that point I guess my body took over. I’m sorry.”

She hesitated for a few moments. “That must have been some dream,” she answered as she laid back down beside me. “You feel like telling me about it?” Her hand moved over and took my cock in an all-around grasp.

So I told her about it, how and when it started, and how I could see no rhyme nor reason as to why and when it would happen.

“Is it just you and me that you dream about?” was her next question. From my hesitation, she knew that it was not. “Who else do you dream about?”

“Are you sure you want to know?” I asked her. She nodded and stoked me gently.

“If it’s just a dream, then there’s no harm done,” she said. “Besides, you’re not the only one who has sexy dreams. She took my hand and guided it toward her mound. “You tell me yours, and I’ll tell you mine!” She leaned in and kissed me.

“It was just us at first, but there were some other people as the dream went on,” I said.

“Really?” She rubbed me a little quicker. “Anybody we know?” She knew full well whose name I would say. I had made no secret about wanting to watch her with her best friend from college, and maybe join in with them. We had fantasized together about that before but she had never made any admissions.

“Noemi,” I said. Her hand gripped me a little tighter for a moment. “You knew that, didn’t you?” She smiled and nodded.

“Yeah, I did.” She giggled and then leaned in and kissed me. “I know you want to see me with her.”

“I do,” I answered as my finger slipped over her clit. “I know you want to be with her too.”

“What if I told you that might be a fantasy for you but not for me,” she suggested.

I raised my eyebrows. “You always said you’d like to be with her,” I said.

“Well, I lied a little,” she said. “I’ve already been with her.” My cock jumped in her hand and she smiled. “More than once,” she continued.

“In college?” I asked. She leaned in and kissed me deeply.

“Senior year,” she admitted, “and a few times since.”

It was my turn. “What the fuck?”

“It was before we got married,” she said. “The last time was the night of my bachelorette party. We went back to her place and we made out.”

“Made out or fucked?” I asked her.

MelaniaDiAbril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniaDiAbril

“Like fucking rabbits!” she grinned.

“We’ve been together for thirty years and I only now find out you’re bi? That’s fucked up!” I protested.

“I’m sorry,” she said, “but there’s been no one since we got married, I promise.” She started kissing her way down my body. “And there never will be.” A few more kisses brought her closer to my cock. “Unless you want to…” her voice trailed off as she engulfed my cock into her warm mouth. She paused with her lips on the end of my glans and looked up at me.

“Oh fuck, that’s so fucking hot!” I croaked and she grinned and continued blowing me. The image of her and Noemi in their early twenties came instantly to mind and a few seconds later I filled her mouth with my cum. She didn’t usually swallow my load, but on the few occasions she did, I was forever grateful.  She tried to keep eye contact as she held the tip of my cock between her lips but her eyes watered up a little so she plunged back down onto me as she swallowed.

After milking me dry she kissed her way back up to my lips and I could taste my cum on her tongue as we kissed. I recalled the first time she had let me cum in her mouth she had tried to kiss me afterward but I objected. “I guess I’m never letting you cum in my mouth again if that’s the case,” she said and I agreed to let her kiss me. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

“So maybe I should get in touch with Noemi and see if she wants to get together,” she suggested.

“If that’s what you want,” I replied. She knew full well I wouldn't object to that. She slipped out of bed and went to the washroom for a few minutes, while she was gone the thought of Noemi with us raced around my mind. I wondered if she looked as good naked as I imagined she did, if she would only be interested in being with Jane, or if she’d let me join them. By the time she came back to bed, my cock was coming back to life.

As she climbed back in beside me, she snuggled in and kissed me and felt my firmness bump up against her belly. “Again.” She smiled. “That’s impressive for a man of your age!”

“What can I say,” I said, “you turn me on!”

“The thought of watching Noemi go down on me turns you on!” she replied. “It turns me on too,” she whispered s her hands came to the top of my head and urged me to go down of her.

I hesitated, pausing to see if I could tell her what I was dying to know. “What about you? Do you have naughty dreams you don’t tell me about?” She smiled and pulled me in for a kiss.

“You just put your magic tongue on my pussy,” she purred, “and I’ll tell you.” I moved quickly down over her body until I was between her thighs. I flicked out my tongue against her firm little bud and she squirmed.

“Who else do you imagine would do that to you?” I asked between flicks.

“Carl,” she admitted. “But it’s not his tongue I want.” Carlton is a friend of a friend, a tall, handsome black friend. I remembered the look on my wife’s face when she first met him. I also remembered the pang of jealousy when she had looked at him with undisguised lust. She had never looked at me that way.

“I know you have fantasized about him,” I said as I came up for air. “You have wanted him since you first met him.”

“Mmmmm, I have,” she whispered as her hands guided me into her pussy more firmly. “I wonder if he's a bog as I think he is.”

I continued licking and suckling on her clit as she described how she thought his cock looked, long and thick and circumcised, the broad veins standing out from his shaft. She was also describing one of the toys that we use from time to time, a large dildo that she uses on herself while I watch her. I had long wished she would sue it in her pussy while I fucked her ass but she declined to acquiesce that particular request.

“You think you could take him all?” I asked her.

“Fuck I’d love to try!” she mumbled. “Mmmm, yes, right there! Fuck, baby, I’m gonna cum!” And cum she did, loudly and wetly as her pussy gushed and her announcement to the world started deep inside her chest before bursting out of her throat in an uncontrolled scream. Her thighs clamped against my head and her hands pulled my face into her by my hair. “DON’T STOP! OH GOD DAMN YES! RIGHT THERE!”  Her hips bucked against me as she ground her clit against my stubbled chin.

As the flow of her cum relented and her grip relaxed, I kissed her lips and clit softly. I squirmed around and took two fingers to scoop up as much of her wetness as I could before moving quickly back up and feeding her cum to her hungry tongue. “You like that, don’t you baby? You like the taste of your own pussy!”

“Mmmmm, you know I do!” she purred. “I love it! More than the taste of your cum!”

“I’d have to agree with you on that!” We cuddled together and traded soft kisses. “So am I forgiven for having all these dreams and not telling you?”

“Of course, you are!” she said. “In fact, I want you to tell me everything about them!”

“That’ll have to wait for another night,” I said. She reached down and tickled her finger along my reinvigorated shaft.

“I’m not letting this go to waste!” she exclaimed. She rolled away from me and reached into the drawer of the nightstand. Rolling back to me, she handed me the bottle of lube she had retrieved. She moved quickly to her hands and knees. “You know what to do!”

Indeed I did and as my hips touched against her ass cheeks I felt her fingers tickle my balls before feeling her slip her long thin vibrator into her pussy. We didn’t do anal very often and it was always at her initiation but the feeling of the vibrations against my shaft ensured it wouldn’t take nearly as long as I wished it would. A few short moments later, my cum was leaking from her ass and we were cuddling as we drifted back to sleep.

“We need to talk more about making our dreams come true,” she whispered, looking into my eyes. We kissed a few more times as we drifted off.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments