Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dream - Part Ten

"Gina shows us her alternate revenue stream, and give sus a chance to make a little movie magic!"

38
11 Comments 11
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this series, I invite you to read the previous chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the "Like" icon and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

Jane and I made use of the facilities, and then she pulled on a robe that was hanging on the back of the bathroom door while I pulled on my shorts. We went back out into the bedroom but Gina wasn’t to be seen. “Gina?” called Jane.

“In the kitchen!” we heard in reply and we followed the sound of her voice to find her fixing drinks. She handed them over and I looked at mine curiously. I’d never seen a drink that looked quite like that before. It was a golden color and was fizzing over ice.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“Do you like dark rum?” she asked in reply. I nodded my head, “It’s called a Dark’n’Stormy. Dark rum and ginger beer.” I took a sip, it was delicious!

“Mmmm,” purred Jane, “I like this!” She moved over to Gina and kissed her cheek, “Thanks!”

“My pleasure,” Gina replied. She led us out into the living room area, there was a hallway on either side, one that led to her bedroom and one other room. The other led to three doors, one on either side and one at the end. “You know where my bedroom is,” she said. “The other wing has another bedroom, a bathroom, and my ‘Play Room’.” She used air quotes to emphasize the words.

“Play Room,” said Jane, “that sounds interesting.”

Gina smiled and sipped her drink, “We’ll see if you still think that way in a few minutes.” She sipped her drink again. “When I bought the house, it was another bedroom with an ensuite bath. I decided to convert the utility room into a second bathroom and combined the ensuite into the bedroom.”

“Like I said,” Jane continued, “interesting.” Gina just smiled and raised her eyebrows.

“Can I show you something?” she asked. Jane and I nodded and Gina disappeared for a moment, returning with a tablet computer. “I’m not just an assistant manager at a hotel,” she said. She opened the tablet and turned it toward us. On the screen was a photo of Gina in what looked like very expensive lingerie. “I also make dirty movies and people pay to watch them.”

“Oh,” said Jane. “Do you make a lot of money at that?”

“Let’s just say that in another few years, I’ll have enough put away to fully fund my retirement by the time I turn forty-five.” She drained her drink, “Go ahead, call one up.”

Jane tapped the screen a few times and her eyes got wide as Gina appeared on the screen with a well-endowed gentleman who was quite a few years older than she is. “Subscribers tell me their fantasies and, for a price, I act them out,” she said. Jane watched for a bit before handing the tablet to me. I took immediate note of the web address for later reference.

“I could watch you fuck all day,” whispered Jane.

“I’m not sure I could fuck all day,” Gina responded, “but I can usually outlast my partners!”

“Partners, plural?” I asked.

Gina nodded. “If that’s what the customer wants,” she said.

“How many people have you been with at once?” Jane asked. Gina reached out and took the tablet from me. She tapped the screen a few times and handed it back. I counted the people which was not easy because of the way they were tangled up.

“Eleven?” I asked.

“Twelve actually,” she replied. I watched in fascination as at least six men, one after another sprayed their cum on Gina’s body. Then several women moved in and licked her body clean of spunk.

“Fuck me!” I breathed. Gina giggled as did my wife.

“If you like,” the younger woman said. “Would you like to see the room now?”

I took Jane’s hand and we stood up. Gina led us down the hallway to a door with a coded lock. She pressed the keys and the lock released with a click. She swung the door open and stepped aside to reveal a large room with a king bed in one corner, and what looked like a small weight bench on the opposite wall. There were restraints on the floor and hanging from the wall beside it. In the corner behind the door were two contraptions that I couldn't even imagine had any use.

“What is that?” I asked, pointing to the machine on the left.

“That’s a fucking machine,” Gina replied. She walked over to a cabinet next to it and extracted a long dildo. She fixed it to a protruding arm and reached down to flip a switch. The dildo started moving back and forth in long slow strokes accompanied by a low hum from the motor.

“Oh my God!” said Jane as she shifted uncomfortably.

“That’s making you wet, isn’t it?” I asked her. She nodded and moved her hand under her robe. A moment later her eyes rolled up. “You want to try it?” She nodded again and licked her lips. Gina shut it off and came over to Jane.

“That one is good but this one is better!” she said, guiding Jane to another machine. It looked like a short half-cylinder covered in faux leather with an attachment fixture in the middle. Gina retrieved another toy and fixed it to the machine. “This is called a Sybian, you ride it like you’re fucking cowgirl style.” She leaned in and kissed Jane, “It’s almost as good as fucking a man!” Jane just nodded and I could tell she was eager to have a go.

Jane shucked off her robe and dropped to her knees beside the machine. She swung her leg over and grabbed the dildo, guiding it into her pussy before sinking down onto it. Again, her eyes rolled up as she was filled to capacity. She ground her hips back and forth to massage her clit against it and moaned softly. Then Gina reached down and flipped the switch.

“FUCK ME!” Jane shouted as her eyes screwed shut and her hips rocked harder. Gina picked up a wired remote and fiddled with the controls, as she did the noises from the machine changed in pitch and intensity as did the noises coming from my wife. Gina moved a small bench in front of Jane and she leaned forward to brace herself on it.

In moments she was fucking the machine as hard as it was fucking her. The toy slipped out of her a few times as her hips bucked and she reached down to slip it back in. Her moans became unintelligible as she got closer to her orgasm and when it hit, it blasted through her with an intensity I had never before witnessed. Scream after scream burst from her lips as she bounced on the toy and soon little rivulets of her cum were leaking down the sides. Finally, she collapsed forward, her chest on the bench and she begged Gina to turn it off.

Gina complied and pulled Jane’s hair from her face before kissing her on the cheek. “Told you!” she whispered softly as Jane’s whole body heaved from the exertion. She was bathed in sweat and limp as a rag doll. She had never looked so beautiful to me.

After recovering for a bit, she pushed herself up onto her arms and reached out to me. I held her hand as she clumsily got up from the machine; it was slick with her sweat and cum. After I held her for a few minutes, Gina joined us.

“What do you think?” she asked.

“I know what I want for Christmas!” Jane replied. “If that thing could do laundry and wash dishes, I’d marry it!” Gina laughed but I was less impressed. The vision of Jane handing me divorce papers as she rode that thing into oblivion flashed through my mind. Jane noticed the dark look on my face and turned to kiss me.

“I was just joking!” she said. “It’s just so new and you know what I’m like when I get a new toy.”

I remembered that every time my wife tried something new, she obsessed about it but after a while reality kicked in and she became much more practical and rational.

“I know,” I said, as much to convince myself as my wife.

Gina left us alone for a few minutes as she retrieved a spray bottle and some cleaning wipes and cleaned off the machine. When she finished, she came over and joined us in a group hug.

“Poor Rich here has a little problem,” she said as she took Jane’s hand and guided it to my erection.

“Not so little,” Jane said. We all kissed for a few minutes before Jane broke away. “Would you do a video of you fucking my husband?” she asked Gina.

“Are you sure?” Gina asked. “That’s a big deal.”

“I’m positive,” Jane said. “Just for us, we wouldn’t put it online or anything. Just a little something for me when I’m lonely when Rich is away.”

“You could always visit me or Noemi, or both of us,” Gina purred.

“I could but I like to watch,” Jane said.

“How about a video of all three of us?” Gina countered. “Rich isn’t the only one with a problem at the moment!”

“Okay!” Jane said.

“Ahem,” I interrupted. “Do I get a say in this?”

ElectriccMoiraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElectriccMoiraTS

“Of course, sweetie!” Jane said as she reached into my shorts and fondled me. “Do you not want a video of us?”

“I’m not sure,” I said.

“How about this?” Gina said. “We make the video and then you can watch it. If you don’t like it, I delete it and it’s like it never happened.” I pondered for a moment and then nodded my head in agreement. “Great!” said Gina. “You guys get started while I set up the equipment!”

I thought that my wife and I might start making out but we were both captivated as we watched this enticing young woman in a kimono that hung open. She moved around the room with efficient precision as she set up tripods and cameras and got them all linked to the computer that was in the corner across from the bed. A few taps on the keyboard and click of the mouse later and the three monitors came to life, each showing a different angle of the bed. Then she turned on and adjusted some lighting that I hadn’t noticed before and the bed became brightly illuminated.

“Not very romantic with all that lighting,” I said.

“This isn’t about romance,” Gina replied, “this is about hot sex.” She gave me a peck on the cheek as she passed by; in her hand was a small contraption that she held out in several places over the bed. “Just checking the lighting,” she said as she held it up to show me. “Good quality video is all about the lighting and no one likes paying for poorly lighted porn.”

I had to nod in agreement at that. “Is everyone comfortable?” she asked. Jane was positively vibrating in anticipation but I was less so.

“What’s wrong, baby?” my wife asked me.

I looked at her, “It’s just that we’ve talked about this before. I thought we agreed, pictures are okay but no videos.”

“I know,” she pouted, “but I really want to try this! We can always delete it when we’re done! Please! For me?”

Resistance was futile and I knew it. I just hoped we weren’t awakening a monster in my bride that might be very hard to control. “Okay,” I agreed.

“If you like, I can edit it so that no one sees your faces,” Gina added.

“We’ll see,” I said.

All this talk had distracted me and my little problem had softened somewhat. Jane looked at Gina and licked her lips, “I think my husband needs a little encouragement!” She knelt in front of me and started lowering my shorts. “Want to help me?” she asked Gina.

Gina knelt beside her and they took turns licking my cock and sucking it softly into their mouths. Each time they traded off they exchanged a hot kiss and in no time flat I was rock hard and ready again. The two women continued sucking me for a few minutes and then Jane got up and laid back on the bed.

“Taste me,” she purred, looking at Gina. “Taste me while my husband fucks your ass!”

Gina gave my cock one last suck and then stood up and kissed me. “Would you like that?” she asked. Now I may not be the smartest guy on the planet but I’m not stupid enough to turn down the opportunity to fuck as fine a backside as I had seen in a very long time, especially when it was my own wife’s idea. I nodded and kissed Gina again before she moved between Jane’s thighs.

“In the drawer,” she said, pointing. I reached over and pulled it open; inside was a collection of toys and small bottles of lube. Remembering when Jane and I first talked about anal, I selected the silicone-based lube and drizzled some onto my cock, and rubbed it in before using the excess to make her little back door nice and slick. I slipped one finger, then two inside her, and was a bit surprised when she pushed back against me forcefully. ‘Whatever happens, this was going to be a fairly short video,’ I thought to myself.

My wife watched as I got into position and our eyes met as my cock touched Gina’s little rosebud. “Fuck her, baby!” she whispered. “Stick your cock in her ass!”

I pushed forward gently and Gina pushed back and I popped inside her bum. Gina moaned which got translated to Jane’s clit who moaned in response. “Mmmm, is he inside your ass, Gina? Is my husband’s nice cock inside your ass?” Jane had not previously been especially vocal during sex but ever since we had expanded our horizons she had become more so.

Gina broke contact with Jane’s cunt, “Mmm, he sure is and he feels amazing!”

“Is she tight? Is her ass really tight?” I just nodded but Jane wasn’t satisfied. “Say it! Tell me how tight she is!”

“At least as tight as yours!”  I grunted as I pushed forward. “Fuck this feels so good!”

Jane’s hands found Gina’s hair and pulled her face in tightly. “Then fuck her ass!” she growled. “Fuck her tight ass while she eats my pussy!” Jane continued providing play-by-play, telling us and the cameras how it felt to have Gina suck and lick on her and that she was close to cumming.

“Oh, fuck YES!” she cried. “God DAMN you are FUCKING GOOD GINA!” she screamed. “Fuck baby, I thought you were the best at eating pussy but this girl has got it all figured out!” A few moans and sighs later, Jane announced her orgasm to the world. It was loud and wet and for the second time in an hour, her body quaked with its arrival and release.

I tried to watch my wife as she came but the feeling of Gina’s tight butt on my dick made it all but impossible to keep my eyes open. I grabbed her hips for leverage and pounded into her as hard and fast as I could muster. Just as my wife began to come down from her blissful high, I ascended to mine. A loud groan accompanied my release and I felt the warmth of my seed envelop my shaft as I unloaded into Gina.

Jane swiveled around and teased Gina’s clit with her fingers as I tried to continue thrusting. I wanted so badly to help Gina get where she wanted to go and with my wife’s help, we delivered. “Oh GOD, your husband’s cock feels so good in my ass!” she shouted as she came all over Jane’s fingers. A loud squirting sound came from her pussy as she came, “Don’t ever stop, baby! Rub it hard! YES LIKE THAT!” Her hips shook as Jane’s fingers worked their magic on our younger lover.

A soft, “Ohh,” escaped Gina’s lips as my softening shaft slipped from her. Jane immediately flipped Gina onto her back and dove between her legs, suckling and licking her come from her pussy before moving to lick the few dribbles that escaped her asshole. We all gathered in the middle of the bed to hug and kiss as we regained our composure.

“Mmm, that was fun!” said Jane. “When can I see it?”

“It’ll take me a couple of days to do the editing,” replied Gina. “I’ll let you know.”

“That video never sees the internet!” I stated firmly, “Not without our say so.”

“You have my word,” Gina replied. Somehow, the word of a young woman who makes a living creating and selling porn did not reassure me. “If you like, I’ll put that promise in writing.” I thought about it for a moment and conceded that her word was good enough for the moment. I hoped I was not wrong about Gina.

We separated and cleaned up and I helped Gina disassemble the gear and put it away. While we did, Jane busied herself looking at the various other toys and equipment that were arrayed around the room. “Do you do bondage videos?” she asked Gina.

“Sometimes,” she replied. “It’s not my thing but most people are willing to pay extra. The only thing I won’t do are the three “P”s, those are a hard no. Everything else is negotiable.” She saw the confused look on my face, “Pee, poop, or pain. Not doing those ever.”

“I’d like to see you all tied up,” said Jane. “any chance we can get a free preview?”

“Not tonight,” Gina said. “I have to be at work by 7:30 and a girl has to sleep sometime! Especially after the wringing out I just got!” She came over and kissed Jane, “Next time though.” She raised her eyebrows.

Jane kissed her back, “Next time, for sure!”

“You guys can shower if you like before you leave,” Gina offered. We took her up on that and a half hour later we were all sitting in her living room.

“Some night!” I said. The girls smiled and nodded in agreement. We sat silently for a few moments, “So how does this end?”

“Like you’re leaving a party,” Gina said. “We hug, thank each other for an amazing time, maybe share some kisses and then you leave.”

“And talk about you all the way home,” giggled Jane.

“If you like,” said Gina. She stood up and took my hand to urge me to my feet. “This was fun,” she whispered. “Let’s do it again sometime!”

“It was fun,” I returned. “I think we should.” She and Jane traded kisses and whispers while I gathered our coats. One more round of kisses and I walked my wife to our car.

As we drove away, her hand found my crotch, “I can’t wait to see that video!” she whispered as she leaned over and stuck her tongue in my ear.

“Easy, you’ll put us in the ditch if you keep that up!” I said. Her hand fondled my growing erection.

“I wish they made cars with bench seats again!” she mused as she leaned over the center console and undid my fly. By the time we got home, her hand was covered in my spunk once more.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments