Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dream - Part Twelve

"In the finale of this series, Jane and Rich both get their wish, plus a little bonus at the end!"

44
10 Comments 10
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this series, you really should start at the beginning! If you like what you've read, tap the like button and leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

The next day was a difficult one for both of us. I flip-flopped back and forth; the fear of backing out of our agreement and disappointing my wife was almost paralyzing as was the fear of going through with it and having to sit there and watch my wife get taken by three strange men.

For Jane’s part, she too was torn between putting me in a position that I would regret and living out this fantasy that she’d had all her adult life. We avoided each other for most of the day; I kept myself busy, or tried to, with the regular weekend chores while Jane fiddled with her phone and did some laundry.

As I walked into our ensuite, she was at the sink, rinsing out the garter and stockings she had worn the night before. I moved up behind her and slid my arms around her waist. “You okay?”

“I’m a little nervous,” she replied.

“Me too,” I said, “but I’m not backing out, not yet.”

“Me neither,” she whispered. “God, I can’t even think about it without cumming! I must have had a dozen mini orgasms today and I haven’t touched myself even once!”

“Are mini orgasms even a thing?” I asked.

“Oh fuck yes!” she said. “They are totally a thing!”

“Do you think these guys will have huge cocks?”

“Fuck! Oh! Ungh! Another one!” She collected herself. “Please don’t tease me!”

I relieved myself and turned to leave. “You didn’t answer my question.”

“No, I didn’t.” She turned her face to me and smiled. It was her turn to tease. As I walked away I heard another muttered groan, which made me chuckle to myself.

         *

Gina answered the doorbell promptly and let us in. We were the first to arrive so she got us drinks before we sat down to chat. Noemi arrived a short time later and then at 8:30 on the dot, the doorbell rang once more.

“They’re heee-eerrre!” sang Gina excitedly. Jane and I both squirmed in our seats but for very different reasons. She greeted them and led them into the living room.

“Jane, Rich, these are Eric, Elvin, and Gino. Boys, this is Rich and his wife, Jane.”

We stood as they came over and I shook each of their hands. Jane hugged each one in turn and each man let his fingers trail along her arm as she moved from one to the next. “You never told me how handsome these gentlemen are!” she said to Gina.

They all sat down on a large sectional couch across from me, leaving a space for Jane to join them. Gina served drinks and Noemi helped, which left Jane and me alone with them.

“I have to say, Rich, not many men would be cool with allowing his wife to be with three strange men,” said Eric. He was tall, fit, and had closely cropped red hair.

“First of all, I’m not allowing her to do anything. My wife is here because she wants to be and I am here to watch her. She asked me to do this and I am happy to do anything it takes to make her happy.” I took a  long pull on my drink. “Second, I have only one request.” Jane shifted uncomfortably, knowing what I was going to say next.

“What’s that?” asked Elvin. He was a little shorter than Eric, stockier with rich dark brown skin. It seemed that my darling wife might have an additional item knocked off the sexual bucket list this evening.

“Please don’t kiss her on the mouth,” I said. The three men looked at me quizzically. “I know, it sounds fucked up. I don’t mind watching my wife fuck other men but I don’t like it when they kiss her on the mouth.”

“You say so, man,” said Elvin. “Are there any other bits of her body we can’t kiss?”

“No,” Jane interjected. “You can kiss me anywhere you like!” Her hand took Elvin’s and moved it to her lap.

Gino was the shortest of the three with a barrel chest and hairy arms. His complexion looked Mediterranean, likely Italian or maybe Greek. He said nothing, just nodded his head.

Noemi came to me and took my hand. “Rich, could you help me with something?” She urged me up and led me out of the room. Ten minutes later she had sucked me dry and swallowed every drop of my cum. When we returned to the living room, the others were not there. Noemi led me down the hall to Gina’s production room. There was a door on one side of the room that opened to a small editing and viewing room. She kissed me gently and guided me to sit down.

“It’s a two-way mirror,” Noemi said. “We can see them but they can’t see us.”

“I don’t know,” I said, “what if I have to get in there quickly?”

“She’ll be fine,” Noemi soothed. “Now remember, this is for her, let her enjoy the experience. If at any time you feel like you can’t continue watching, say so.”

“Jane promised me she would stop if I objected,” I said, panic rising in my chest.

“She will, but before she hears your objection, I will try to help you to calm down. If I can’t, everything stops. Immediately. The guys all know this.” She kissed me again to soothe me. “These men are professionals. They know that if they don’t play by the rules, they will never work for Gina again. Now relax and enjoy the show.” She sat on my lap and cuddled into me.

And what a show it was! It started with each man with gentle kisses up and down the length of her arms. Then they took turns kissing her cheeks and nuzzling her neck. Noemi leaned forward and turned a knob on the control panel and the sounds from the room came through on a set of speakers I hadn’t noticed before.

“Oh, my!” Jane breathed as Gino nibbled her ear lobes. “That feels so nice!” Then Elvin’s dark hands moved around her waist and turned him toward her. She grabbed his ass and pulled him into her hips.

“Somebody is almost ready!” she purred. She sank to her knees and opened his belt. Licking her lips and looking up at him, she undid the button on his pants and slid the zipper down before sliding them down over his hips and letting them fall into a puddle at his feet. She looked at the mirror and licked her lips again. “Thank you!” she mouthed to me before extracting his cock from his shorts.

It was the biggest cock I had ever seen and I was quite sure it was the same for Jane. We had seen large ones in several videos we watched but this was the real thing. She pursed her lips and kissed the head before she opened wide and inch by inch, the long thick phallus disappeared between her painted red lips.

“Oh my!” Noemi breathed, echoing Jane’s earlier expression. “Lucky slut!” Her ass ground into mine as she shifted. It was then that I noticed Gina moving around them with a hand-held camera. I hadn’t noticed how well-lit the room was and realized that the entire event was being recorded for posterity. It was my turn to shift uncomfortably as my cock responded to the thought that I might watch Jane’s might of debauchery over and over.

She stood up slowly and it looked like she was going to kiss him but he stopped her. “Remember, no kissing.”

“Fuck!” she muttered. “This is going to be very, very hard to do!”

“Speaking of very, very hard,” Eric said as he slid his pants down his legs. His cock was at least as long as Elvin’s but was not as thick. Jane shifted and sucked him in for a few minutes before standing up and kissing her fingertips before placing them on his lips.

She moved to Gino and took his cock into her fingers. It was shorter than the other two, about the same size as mine. I knew then she was formulating which cock would go into which hole.

After a few moments of sucking Gino, she stood up and disrobed. Standing only in her knickers, she turned her back to them and slowly bent over so they could get a great view of her ass as she slid the thong from her bottom. She was so wet that it clung to her smooth lips, a trail of lady cum clinging to them as she peeled them away.

“That might just be the wettest pussy I have ever seen!” said Eric.

“Perhaps you should lick it!” giggled Jane. As each man took a brief turn licking and suckling on her lips and clit, her moans told the tale of her first big orgasm of the evening. Gino went last and after she calmed down from another orgasm, she looked at the mirror. “Please baby, I want to taste my cunt on his lips!”

Noemi leaned forward again and flipped a switch. “Go ahead, tell her.”

“Okay baby, you can go ahead,” I said reluctantly. She smiled her sweetest smile and turned to kiss and lick her juices off Gino’s face.

“Mmmm!” she purred excitedly, “I taste fucking awesome!”

“Yes, you do!” said Gino as he licked his lips.

“I guess we should get to it!” Jane said. “Here’s the plan.” She outlined her idea to the three men and they all nodded their agreement.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

“I was kinda hoping I could fuck your sweet ass!” Elvin said.

“I don’t think it would fit,” answered Jane, “and I’m not willing to find out. You’ll have to be satisfied with my pussy!”

“Works for me!” he said as he lay down on the bed.

“That’s my cue,” said Noemi and she got up and left the room. As she appeared, she picked up a still camera. I watched intently as my wife of thirty years climbed onto this strange man and eased herself onto his cock. An audible moan escaped her lips as his long thick cock penetrated her and she bent down to plant a soft kiss on the end of his nose.

She looked at the mirror and said, “Mmmm, perfect size!” Then Gino moved in from behind. Her pussy had been flowing so freely that no lubrication was required. HE slid the end of his cock up and down a few times and pushed his hips forward. Noemi was in the perfect position to capture his cock sliding slowly into her perfect round ass until his hips flattened her ass cheeks.

“He’s in my ass, baby!” she cooed for the benefit of the camera. Then Eric moved in beside her face and she turned to face him. His long cock bobbed up and down and she reached for it to guide it into her mouth. He grasped a fistful of hair and pulled her toward him.

I leaned forward and flipped the switch again. “Don’t come inside her,” I commanded. “Spray your cum all over her face.” Eric looked at me and nodded.

I watched intently as my wife took three cocks at once; I could hear her moans around Eric’s cock and could tell she was having the time of her life. The grunts and groans from the three guys indicated that they were as well. They continued for a few minutes, the guttural noises getting louder.

Suddenly, Jane spat Eric’s cock out of her mouth. “Oh FUCK, here COMES!!!” Her body shook as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. The two men whose cocks were still inside her never slowed for an instant as she came, her pussy making squishy noises as she released her lady cum onto Elvin’s big dick.

She reached up and took Eric’s cock in her hand and guided him back into her mouth. Once more, her hair filled his hand as he not so gently controlled her head. “That’s it, man! Fuck her face! She loves having her face fucked!” I urged him to drive his cock all the way into her throat.

Gino suddenly moved away and as quickly as he could, got his hips close enough to her face to give it a proper paint job. Eric moved back and he jerked himself for just a few seconds before spurting his cum onto her face and hair with a considerable amount of it dripping down onto Elvin’s shoulder. “Fuck sakes!” he cried out until Jane clamped her mouth onto his and shut him up.

The kiss, if that’s what it was, only lasted a couple of seconds. “Come on, big guy!” she urged, “Keep going, I’m so fucking close!” Her hips were a blur as she bounced up and down on his cock, crying out each time his head pushed against her cervix. “God damn, you are in me so deep!” she moaned as she held herself onto him before pumping for a few more strokes.

Elvin’s stamina impressed me; I surely could not have held out for very long under the fucking she was giving him. Her head flew up, her mouth opened wide but no sound came out as she came again. Her body quaked once more with the intensity of her release. After a few moments, she looked at Eric and nodded, signaling him to slide his cock back into her mouth. Once more, his shaft disappeared into my wife’s lips and her eyes closed as she swallowed him into her throat.

Elvin tapped Eric on the arm to get him to pull his cock out of her mouth and he rolled her onto her back. His cock never even slipped out as they rolled together and he propped himself up on his arms. “You about to find out what it’s like to get fucked proper!” he groaned as his hips pistoned his cock into and out of Jane’s cunt.

“Fuck me harder! she commanded, “Drive that big black cock into me!” Elvin did his level best to push her ass right through the mattress as he pounded into her. The hips made loud slapping noises each time they slammed into her until he could take no more. He pulled back and grabbed his cock, pumping it twice before shooting the biggest load of cum I’d ever seen. Rope after long thick rope shot up onto her face and chest and she took her hands and spread it all around, licking some into her mouth.

I got up from the chair and went into the main room to join them. “That’s it, you fucking slut, take that cum all over your face!” I shouted at my bride.

“Mmmm, I love cum!” she replied. “More cum, please!” Eric moved closer to her but she shook her head and got onto her knees in front of him. Just before moving forward she turned and looked over her shoulder at me. “Fuck me, baby! Fuck me while I suck on this magnificent cock!”

I obliged; what husband wouldn’t? I doubted she could feel me after the pounding that she’d gotten from Elvin but the noises she was making put the lie to that belief. Eric had both fists full of her hair and was sliding himself in and out with long slow strokes, his balls touching her chin and her nose touching his tummy each time he slid into her. I tried to match pace with him so that as his cock was sliding out of her mouth mine was sliding into her pussy. After a moment, we got the timing down pretty good.

“Oh FUCK!" Eric groaned.

“Not in her mouth!” I shouted and he pulled back and shot his load onto her face, his cum making her already slick skin even slicker. He slid back into her mouth for a couple of finishing sucks and then moved away to join the other men on the other side of the room.

“Now baby, it’s your turn!” Jane cooed as she smiled at me over her shoulder. “Time to add your cum to the mess!” I fucked her as hard as I ever had and it didn’t take long before I felt myself about to explode.

“Here comes, baby!” I roared and she quickly spun around and grabbed my cock, jacking it rapidly until my seed joined that of the three strangers. After I finished, she sucked me in deeply and then flopped over onto her back, exhausted.

“Oh my fucking God, that was fucking amazing!” she panted as her chest heaved from the exertion. Noemi and Gina moved in for close-ups of her cum covered face and she smiled her sweetest smile for the cameras. “I don’t know why I waited fifty-two years to do that!”

Gina and Noemi backed off, set the cameras down, and leaned over Jane’s face. “That was awesome!” Gina breathed. “Definitely the hottest video I’ve ever made!” She kissed Jane’s cum slicked lips.

Then Noemi leaned in for a kiss of her own. “You have inspired me! I’m definitely going to do that!” she purred. They both moved away and Jane looked at me.

“Richard, darling,” she purred, “would you be a dear and clean all this cum from my face?”

I nodded and said, “I will but not here.” I held out my hand and she took it. I helped her to stand up and led her out of the room and down the hall to Gina’s bedroom. I gently laid her on her back and moved over her. “I love you, Jane,” I said before commencing to use my fingers and tongue to gather up all the spunk and feed it to her mouth so we could share it. There was quite a lot of it so it took me a while, during which my cock recovered fully and we made slow, sweet love.

When we finished, we lay still for a few minutes, neither of us saying anything. Then we heard Noemi’s screams coming from down the hall so we got up to investigate. On re-entering the room we saw Noemi on her back, lying on Eric’s chest with his cock in her ass. Elvin was on top of both of them, fucking her pussy, and Gino’s cock was in her hand getting jerked and spurting cum into her open mouth. Gina was, of course, capturing all the action for future use.

“I think it’s time we left,” whispered Jane. She went to Gina and gave her a light kiss, thanking her for making the best night of her life possible. Then she knelt beside Noemi’s face and kissed her as well after licking a drop of cum from the end of her nose.

“Thank you, boys, you were awesome!” she said and we turned and left.

“Aren’t you going to get dressed?” I asked.

My wife shook her head, “No, I am going home wearing nothing but these shoes and stockings. When we get there, you are going to carry me into the house in your arms!”

I helped her into the seat and closed the door behind her. As I buckled my seat belt I looked at her. “Who are you and what have you done with my wife?”

“My name is Jane and I am your whore!” she said, with the sweetest, most innocent smile on her face. “The old Jane is gone forever!”

“I love the new Jane!” I said as I drove away.

            *

The following week, Gina messaged us: The video is all edited if you want to see it! We agreed to go to her place on Friday night to watch it. It was well done and Jane didn’t even mind that her face was visible a number of times. We agreed with Gina that we would get half of the royalties for the video and in the first year, we made enough to pay for a one-week vacation to an adults-only resort.

That is another story!

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments