Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dream - Part Six

"Jane and Rich agree to try fulfilling one of Jane's erotic fantasies, and find two new friends to help them."

40
11 Comments 11
2.2k Views 2.2k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"I had hoped to write this chapter and the next as a single entry but it was too long so I broke it up. Apologies in advance for the cliff-hanger. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you haven't read the preceding chapters, now would be a great time to do that. If you like, say so and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

Over the next few days, Jane and I reflected on the events of the previous weekend. We talked about it sure but it was mostly reminiscing, we didn’t really come to any conclusions about what may or may not happen next. The routine of work and life just sort of took over. On Friday evening, we sat together in the living room and the conversation quickly turned to our invigorated sex life.

“Have you had any more naughty dreams?” she asked me as her hand moved to my thigh.

“Nothing new,” I said. “Just the usual suspects. You?”

“One or two,” she admitted but she didn’t elaborate. I looked at her and motioned for her to continue. “Actually, I’ve been spending a little more time online.” She hesitated again and I poked her arm, “Promise you won’t get upset?”

“I promise,” I said and she got up and retrieved her iPad. A few taps later she turned it to me. On the screen was a photo of a mature woman about her age riding a black man with a white man behind her impaled in her ass. In front of her was another black man whose cock was dangling in front of her face and his cum was dripping from her chin. “Is this what you want?” I asked.

She shifted uncomfortably and blushed a little. “I can’t believe it but yes, this is what I want.” She hid her hands in her face.

I took her wrists and pulled her hands away before turning her face to mine and kissing her. “Is this something you just want to try to be able to say you’ve done it or is this something you want all the time?”

“I just want to try it and see what it feels like,” she said. “I’ve done it with toys and it’s awesome, I can’t help but think the real thing would be better.”

“Well, if that’s what you want, then we’ll have to try to get it for you!”

She hugged and kissed me, “Are you sure? There are no do-overs on this!” I nodded that I was sure. “if you change your mind you have to tell me!”

“If I say later I don’t want you to do it, would you not do it?” I asked.

“Of course,” she said. “It’s like we’ve always said, either we do it together or we don’t do it at all.” We kissed again and looked at each other. “There is one other thing.”

“Only one?” I replied. “I think there are a bunch of other things.”

“Oh? Such as?”

“We have to be practical about this,” I said. “I don’t think we should do anything here at our home. I think we should keep our sex life completely separate from our work and social lives.”

“It might be a bit late for that!” she said. “I want to be able to invite Noemi here sometimes.”

“You can invite Noemi here any time you want to,” I said. “Even if I’m not home. It’s one thing to have a friend over for drinks and dinner, it’s another to invite a parade of men and women that people would only see once.”

“I get it,” she said. “Maybe we should go away to other places to play.”

“Yeah, maybe,” I agreed. “This can be really complicated.” Jane looked at me and smiled.

“I’m happy that you think it’s complicated, it shows that you’re taking it all seriously,” she said.

“It all just looks so easy in the videos,” I said. “People just meet complete strangers and they go off and fuck. It’s not like that is it?”

“No, I don’t think it is,” she said quietly. “I think we need to sort this out some more. But not tonight!” She set her glass down and moved to straddle my hips.  “I’m horny!” We kissed some more and in fairly short order we were on our way to our bedroom leaving a trail of clothes in our wake.

Twenty minutes later we were laying next to each other after some rather vigorous missionary sex. “Sometimes you just have to get back to basics,” she giggled. I agreed and we snuggled some more.

“I wonder what Gina is up to this weekend,” I mused.

“Is she one of the ‘usual suspects’?”

“She is,” I answered. She laughed at me. “What like you don’t want to get her naked as badly as I do!”

“I think I want that more!” she admitted. “She gave me her number.”

“Then call her,” I said.

Jane got her phone and sent Gina a text asking if she’d like to get together on Saturday night for a drink or dinner. A few moments later the reply came in.

“Sorry, I have plans tomorrow and I work Sunday, raincheck?”

“Sure,” Jane texted back. Then a few minutes later, another text came through, it was a photo of Noemi, nude and on her back, fingering her pussy. She showed it to me and we both laughed. “Lucky her!” Jane said.

“Lucky both of them!” I replied.

We cuddled some more and then Jane said, “I have an idea what we can do tomorrow!” She fiddled with her phone for a few moments and then showed it to me. “There’s this country bar in the city that’s a notorious place for hook-ups. A girl at work was telling me about it. We can get a hotel room and go dancing. Maybe something interesting will happen!”

“Hang on,” I said. She didn’t get it but it struck me straight away, “What if we run into someone we know?”

“Then we have a good time drinking and dancing followed by a night of great sex in a hotel bed!” she said. Apparently, she did get it. “I’ll book the hotel!” Ten minutes later it was arranged.

Later, when we went to bed, the conversation restarted. “So we’re really going to do this?” I asked.

“If the opportunity is there and we’re both comfortable with the situation, maybe,” she replied.

I decided to tease her a little, “Just think, tomorrow night you could be riding some hot young stud half your age who’ll fuck you all night long!”

“Or you could be munching on some sweet young pussy while she swallows your cock down her throat!” she countered. Two really could play that game.

“Or we could both strikeout and just go back to our hotel room and do unspeakable things to each other!”

“What sort of things would those be? She asked. “We talk about everything we do!”

“I guess so,” I said. “Maybe we could make a video!”

“The last ones didn’t turn out very well,” she said.

“Practice makes perfect!”

“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves,” she said as she stroked my cock. “Here’s a thought, what if we both get lucky? Do we go off separately and fuck other people?”

“I don’t know about that one,” I said. “That’s not something we ever talked about.”

She climbed on top of me and slid herself down my shaft. “Mmmmm, nice!” she breathed. “So let’s talk about it now!”

“You have me at a disadvantage here!” I said. “I’m not sure I want you going off with some random guy without me there.”

“What are you afraid of?” she asked as she stopped moving her hips.

“That he’ll take advantage of you. That he won’t stop if you change your mind. That he’ll hurt you and I won’t be there to protect you.”

She ground her hips back and forth, “Do you not think I can take care of myself?” Ah, the trick question.

“I never said that I just don’t want to take any chances,” I said.

“This whole thing is about taking chances, “she replied.

“In situations we can control,” I countered. “So the answer to your question is no, I don’t want us going off separately. Either we do this together or not at all.”

“Okay, fair enough.” She bent down to kiss me, “Really, it’s fine. I just needed to know where the limits are.” She shifted and started moving her hips again and closed her eyes. “Maybe we’ll find two guys and we can do that thing with the three cocks at once!”

“My wife, the wanton slut!” I said.

“My husband, the willing cuckold!” was her reply. Our eyes locked onto each other’s and she started riding me with purpose. She sat almost straight up and started rubbing her clit as she rocked. She bit her bottom lip just before she got to the promised land and that look sent me over the edge into nirvana. I pushed up with my hips and lifted her almost completely off the bed as I came and a moment later her cum joined mine.

Our bodies relaxed as the intense feelings passed and she rocked gently just to finish things off before she leaned down to kiss me. “I love you, you know that right?” she said.

“Of course I do, I love you too!”

“Just checking,” she said. We went to get cleaned up before cuddling on the bed and kissing until she fell asleep.

The next morning, Saturday, she got up early and went online to book herself in for a spa appointment. She wanted to get the works, massage, manicure, pedicure, and a full wax before we went out that evening. “How come you never did all those things for me?” I asked her.

“I do plenty for you,” she objected. “You’re just too oblivious to see it!” I decided to leave that alone, it was not an argument I had any hope of winning. I ran a couple of errands while she was out and packed an overnight bag for us. I couldn’t decide which toys from our collection we should take so I defaulted and packed all of them, after giving them a good cleaning of course. It was about an hour's drive to the hotel where we’d be staying and I had dinner reservations for 6:30 so we left at about 4:30 so we could check in and get ready.

On arrival, Jane was pleased to see that we had been upgraded to a jacuzzi suite, something to do with her mentioning that it was our honeymoon (it wasn’t, that was next month and yes, there’s going to be a chapter for that). We had time enough so she decided that we’d have a nice relaxing soak before dinner. It took everything we had but we managed not to have sex, my reasoning was that I’m not twenty years old anymore and I wasn’t sure I would be able to perform later if I gave up too much of my energy now. Hers was that she didn’t want her pussy all sore and stretched out before the real fun began.

Dinner was excellent if expensive but then steak and lobster usually is. I could forego the lobster but my wife loves it so there it is. We had a bottle of wine during dinner and another couple of drinks at the hotel lounge before we went to the club a short cab ride away. By the time we got there, it was about half full and the band was just finishing their sound check.

We took seats at a high table as far away from the band as we could, they offered us a pretty good view of the place as people came in and moved around as they went to the bar and the restrooms. On a return trip from the restroom, I noticed that when Jane turned a certain way and had her foot up on the rung of the stool she was on, I could see the flash of her hot pink thong under her skirt and that was when I realized she had a matching bra under the pink cowgirl shirt she had bought for the occasion. I just had on a plain button-down cotton shirt and jeans which meant that between the two of us, she would be getting much more attention than I would.

It bothered me a little that she had put herself on display that way and I told her so to which she replied, “If you’re going to go fishing, you need the right bait!” Somehow the analogy that went through my mind had more to do with throwing a stick of dynamite in the water.

The band kicked off shortly after we got our second round from the cute waitress named Michelle and what they lacked in talent and skill, they more they made up for in volume and effort. But then again, their job wasn’t to entertain so much as keep the customers dancing and drinking! As their first set progressed, I could see the logic; women liked to dance and the best way to get a woman to dance was to offer to buy her a drink. Jane was no exception and although I am not much of a dancer, she and I spun around the floor for a couple of fast numbers. It was when a slow song came on that things took a promising turn.

We were waltzing our way around the floor when this dude in a cowboy hat and white shirt with the buttons undone halfway down his chest asked to cut in. I looked at my wife and she shrugged so I said, “Bring her back to me in one piece.”

“We’ll see,” he laughed and he started leading her around the floor, almost dragging her at times. She caught my eye a couple of times and shook her head so when the song was over and he tried to drag her over to his table, I got up and intervened.

“You having fun, darlin’,” I asked her when I got over to them.

“Not really,” she said. “Tex here thinks I should ditch you and leave with him.”

“Is that a fact?” I asked. I looked at him straight, “And what on earth gives you the idea that she would want to go anywhere with you?”

“Maybe she wants a real man,” he said standing to his full height.

“I already have one!” she said, pushing her way past him and going to the washroom.

“You heard the lady,” I said and it turned to return to our table.

“I ain’t done with you yet fella,” he threatened. I just smiled and walked away. He got up and headed to the Men’s room which allowed me to wave the waitress over.

“Could you ask the manager to come over, please?” I asked her.

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley

Is something wrong?” she asked.

“Not yet,” I replied, “just a little preventative medicine I hope.” She smiled and walked away, returning a few moments later with a tall well-dressed man.

“I’m Brad,” he said, “I’m the manager here, do you need something?” Just then I saw Jane returning from the Ladies' room and I watched as cowboy hat’s eyes followed her with undisguised lust.

“First off Brad, it’s nice to meet you. I just wanted to tell you that Michelle here is doing a fine job looking after us. “I shook his hand. “Don’t look behind you but there’s a gentleman in a white cowboy hat that’s been making some rather ungentlemanly comments about my lovely wife here.” Jane arrived back at the table and greeted them both with a smile. “Now, I thought you might be interested in perhaps taking care of any problems with him before they start if you know what I mean.”

“And if I don’t?” he asked.

“Then I will,” I said. I could always handle myself in a scrap but it had been a while. “Tell you what, I have an idea. You let me take care of that gentleman’s tab and then invite him to leave for the evening. I promise you, I’m prepared to spend a lot more money in here tonight than he is. I’ll leave it up to you.”

Brad thought for a minute and nodded. “I’ll go talk to him.” He went across the dance floor and sat at the gentleman’s table. I stood up and leaned over to kiss my wife as he glared at us before draining his beer.

You best hope I ain’t outside when you leave!” he drawled as he walked past our table on his way to the door.

“You have a good evening, Sir,” I replied which probably only enraged him more. I knew that Jane and I would be a couple of hours yet so I wasn't particularly concerned.

The manager came back over and shook my hand again, “Thanks for bringing him to my attention,” he said. “That asshole comes in here every couple of months, he’s not usually much trouble but he does get a little handsy with the ladies sometimes. “He shook Jane’s hand before leaving, “your next one is on me.” Michelle smiled and turned away to get us another round

I hugged Jane, “Holy fuck, that guy scared me!” she said. “No way I could have stopped him if he…” her voice trailed off. “I get it now.” She kissed me again. Michelle returned with our drinks, “My ex-boyfriend knows that guy. I hate him!”

“Why is he your ex-boyfriend?” Jane asked.

“Let’s just say I’ve found a new team to play for!” She winked at Jane and turned away.

“I know what you’re thinking!” she said as she picked up her drink.

“Only because you’re thinking the same thing!” I replied.

“Oh, that’s not what I’m thinking!” she countered. Then she scanned the room and found Brad and pointed, “I’m thinking about him!”

"He is good-looking, I’ll give him that,” I said.

“He’s fucking hot!” she replied. The band kicked into a classic rock set, “Dance with me!” she squealed as she pulled me out onto the floor.

We danced for the rest of the set and sat back down. Michelle came with fresh drinks and said, “From the two gentlemen at the bar.” Jane raised her eyebrows and turned to look. They were young and handsome and well turned out. She picked up her drink and raised it in a toast.

“Should we invite them over?” she asked. The alcohol and the exercise from dancing had obviously driven her previous fear aside.

“Why not?” I said. She wiggled her fingers at them and they came to join us.

They sat down and introduced themselves as Jason, or Jay, and Mike. “We saw how you handled that asshole earlier, I gotta say, most guys would have taken him up on his challenge,” Jay said.

I thought about it for a moment or two. “Why would I do that? I already have the girl, I don’t need to fight for her.”

Jane thought this was a good time to inject herself into the conversation, “No, he doesn’t!” She stood on tiptoe to kiss me.

“Fair enough,” Mike said. “I’m not quite sure how to say this so I’m just gonna come right out and ask. What’s the deal here?”

“Deal?” I said, “There is no deal. My wife and I are just out here having a few drinks and dancing on a Saturday night.”

“Then we owe you an apology, we were thinking there was something else at play here,” Jay said. They started to get up to leave and Jane stopped them.

“What did you think was happening here?” she asked.

“Mmm, how shall I put this?” He paused for a moment, “Okay. So we saw you two here, you are all dressed up and ready to have fun, and you,” he pointed at me, “are dressed very conservatively. So what we were wondering is, are you two a couple out looking to…” Mike took over.

“To expand your horizons a little,” he said.

“You know, in bed,” added Jay.

Jane and I stared at each other and she leaned into me, “Oh My God! Are we that obvious?” she whispered. I just shrugged. She took a deep breath and looked at the two men. “I’m not going to answer that question,” she said. “But if one or both of you gentlemen were to invite me to dance later, I might just accept!”

“Does that mean?” asked Mike.

“It means what she said it means,” I said. “She loves to dance, I don’t, so if one or both of you ask her to dance. She might accept. That’s all it means.”

“Well, all right then,” Jay said as he reached out to shake my hand before taking hers. “You enjoy your drinks, I’ll see you later.”

Jane pulled him down and kissed him on the cheek, “Thank you for the drink,” she said. She did the same for Mike when he shook our hands before he left the table.

When they were out of earshot, my wife hugged me close, “So what do you think?” she asked.

“Maybe,” I replied. “There’s no rush, let’s see where things go from here.”

“No rush for you maybe,” she blurted, “I’m so fucking hot and wet I could fuck you right here on this table!”

“Easy, tiger,” I laughed. “Don’t get ahead of yourself!”

Jane kept stealing glances at the two men and once the band started up, it didn’t take Jay long to make his way over. “Ma’am, would you like to dance?” he asked gallantly. She looked at me for permission, I nodded and her face split into a wide smile. They danced a couple of fast numbers and then settled into a slow waltz. I could see Jane’s hips pushing into his and her hands slid farther down his back to pull him into her. When the song was over, he walked, or rather limped her back to our table. “Thank you, Ma’am, it was my pleasure!” He kissed her hand.

“It wasn’t just your pleasure,” she replied. When he left, she turned to kiss me, “Holy fuck, I almost came right on the dance floor!” she whispered.

“Do you want to leave?” I asked.

“Not yet!” she answered, “I haven’t danced with Mike yet!” She went to the ladies and when she returned she dragged me out for another fast one. A few songs later, Mike made his way over.

She saw him coming and I could feel her shaking with anticipation as he approached. He didn’t even have to ask her, she just stood up and kissed my cheek before taking his offered hand and leaving the table. While they danced, Michelle return with another round, “Compliments of your friends,” she said. She cleared away our empty glasses and then stopped.

“Is this what I think it is?” she asked.

“That depends on what you think it is,” I answered.

“Wow, I see a lot of weird shit in here but this is the first time I’ve ever seen a husband bring his wife in here so she could get picked up by other men!”

“Why do you think that?” I asked, genuinely curious about what we had done or said to give us away.

“You really want to know?” she asked. I nodded and she sat down. “Well, she’s dressed like she wants to get picked up. Believe me, I see it every night. Wannabe cowgirls, businesswomen, bored housewives, chick on the rebound, I’ve seen them all and they all dress like that!” She got up to leave, “She likes girls too, doesn’t she?”

“What makes you say that?” I was really curious how she picked that out.

She slipped a piece of paper on the table, “Call me next week, I’ll tell you all about it when we go out for dinner on Friday!” She blew me a kiss and walked away.

I watched her ass wiggle to the bar and then turned my attention to my wife whose arms were wrapped around Mike’s neck as they swayed sort of in time to the music. The song hadn’t stopped when she whispered something in his ear and kissed his cheek. She came over to me and said, “Pay the tab, we need to leave now!”

“Is something wrong?” I asked.

“If you don’t pay the tab and take me back to our hotel right the fuck now there will be!” she said sternly.

I signaled Michelle and she came over, “I guess we’re leaving, what do I owe you?” She gave me the total, just over $40, I handed her three $20s, “Thanks! We’ll be in touch!”

“What’s that mean?” Jane asked.

“I’ll tell you later,” I said. Jane’s sudden urge to get out of the bar distracted me to the point where I didn’t notice the white cowboy hat until he was almost on top of me. Just as he was about o pounce, both Jason and Mike intercepted him along with Brad, the manager. They kept him occupied while we hustled to the first cab at the stand outside the bar. We climbed in, told the driver where to and he took off.

“What the fuck Jane?” I asked, genuinely confused.

“I need you to take me to our hotel room,” she whispered. “I want to invite Jay and Mike to join us but I wanted to ask you first!”

“You couldn’t ask me in there?” I asked.

“If I had stayed in there with Mike any longer, I would have dragged him out into the alley and fucked him right there!” she rasped. “So are we doing this or not?”

“You seem pretty keen,” I said, “and this is all about you so let’s do it!”

“Fuck yeah,” she breathed. “Oh, baby, this has been a crazy night!”

“And it ain't over yet!” I said. We alighted at our hotel and Jane sent a text from her phone.

“10 mins” came the reply. We went up to our room and Jane went straight into the washroom. When she came out she was wearing all-new white lingerie, bra, corset, thong and stockings, and four-inch heels. She had touched up her face s well, “You look good enough to eat!” I said.

“We’ll find out in a few minutes!” she said. I could hear the shaking in her voice.

“You sure you’re okay?” I asked.

“Just a little nervous, I’ll be fine as soon as the boys get here!” I had gotten the hotel staff to stock the min bar so I got her a glass of wine and popped open a beer for myself. My wife raised her glass, “Last chance to back out!” she said with a smile.

“Not a chance!” I said excitedly. “I get to watch live porn starring my beautiful wife!”

She kissed me deeply, “Oh, you’re not just going to watch!” she said. Just then a tap came at the door. She retreated to the washroom while I went to answer it. I greeted the two men and invited them in. They came in, sat down, and then Jay spoke.

“So what is this, you want to watch us?” he asked.

“To start with, yes,” I replied. “And then, when she’s ready, she wants all three of us at once.

“Fuck right off!” exclaimed Mike. “I thought we were just going to go, like, one after the other!”

“That’s what she wants,” I said. “And I’m not going to say no to her.”

“What do you get out of it?” Jay asked.

“Well, you see, she likes girls too so sometimes we invite another woman to join us.”

“No fucking way! You mean she’s bi?” I nodded. “Man, you have got the LIFE!” Mike said. Just then the washroom door opened and Jane stood in the doorway.

“What do you think fellas, do I look all right?” she asked coquettishly.

“You look fabulous!” mumbled Jay. “I mean, fucking WOW!”

“Yeah, what he said!” added Mike. “WOW doesn’t even begin to cover how hot you look!”

“Well, thank you, boys, you sure do flatter a girl!” she said as she glided across the room to me. “My husband explained things to you?” They both nodded. “Okay then, the only thing left for you to do is get out of those clothes!”

All three of us stripped as quickly as we could. Jane went first to me and then Mike and Jay in turn, placing her fingers around each cock. “Okay, boys here’s the deal. I decide who goes where. You will not cum inside me, I want all of your cum on my face. If anyone wants to call a stop, you say ‘apple’. You got that?” We all nodded. “All right then,” she smiled and got down on her knees in front of Mike and flicked her tongue the length of his shaft. She motioned for Jay to come closer so she could do the same to him.

“What about Rich?” asked Mike.

“I can suck his dick any time!” Jane said before opening wide and engulfing him. His cock was longer and thinner than mine while Jay’s was shorter and thicker. Her ruby-painted lips looked so hot sliding up and down his pole and the glint of the light on her wedding rings as she wrapped her fingers around Jay was almost enough to make me explode right there and then. She sucked on Mike for a few minutes then took her mouth off him and looked up at him. “I like your cock Mike, but poor Jay needs some attention!”

She shifted over slightly and looked up at Jay, “HI Jay, I’m Jane, and I like to suck cock! What do you think of me so far?”

Jay could barely get any words out. “Awesome,” was all he managed to croak before her mouth closed around his shaft.

She handled Mike as she sucked on Jay for about the same amount of time. Then she stood up and kissed Jay long and deep. “I’ve been wanting to do that ever since your hand touched my ass on the dance floor!” She turned her attention to Mike and favored him with another long kiss. “And when we were dancing, I almost mounted you right there on the spot. She kissed each of them again, “So how are we going to do this?”

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments