Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I woke up to Jade lying on her side, her big eyes staring at me wide. Her beautiful aubaine hair cascaded all around on the pillow.

“Morning beautiful, you OK?”

“Yes, just nervous but excited.  This is it, I graduate today.  This is what I have been working towards these last few years.”

“Why are you nervous, you know you have passed with honours and have even started work.  What is there to be nervous about?”

Jade propped herself up on her elbow, one of her boobs becoming exposed from beneath the covers.

“Well, what if I trip over or even worse fall over?  I know I have got my outfit sorted but is it the right thing to wear, loads of things are running through my head.”

“So, you are just worried about embarrassing yourself in front of a large audience?  Honey, I would love to help you and advise you but you know I had the choice to go to Uni when I was eighteen but chose to join the Army. Sadly Amy can’t help with any advice as her graduation is not for another six months so she was telling me the other day on the phone. What I can tell you from the many parades I was in is head up, chest out, and own it, what will be will be.  Why worry you look gorgeous, you will look stunning no matter what you wear, and as for tripping.  Well, you have been walking since you were a one-year-old so you will be fine.”

Jade leaned in and kissed me, I grabbed her and pulled her in close to me. I rolled her onto her back and breaking the kiss, looked down at her smiling. I was nestled between her legs, and my rapidly hardening cock was rubbing against her pussy.

“Thanks,” she whispered, “as much as I would like to make love right now, we need to take a rain check as we need to get ready. I must be on campus for eleven to collect my gown and register us.”

Looking disappointed I rolled off her, “I will hold you to that rain check.  I expect a passionate night.”

Jade sat up, “Oh, don’t worry, don’t plan on getting any sleep tonight I want you to shag my brains out tonight.”

"That sounds like the perfect night, but changing the subject am I picking your parents up from the hotel this morning?”

“I said you would.  If you drop me off at campus you can then go and pick them up.  I can collect my gown and register. We all must go into the arena together apparently.”

“No problem, I still don’t know why your parents wouldn’t stop with us instead of booking a hotel.  It’s not like we don’t have the room, there are three guest rooms in this house.”

“I know,” Jade said sounding exasperated, “I think they are still uncomfortable with us being together, whilst they have warmed to you a little, I think they don’t want to see us coming out of the same bedroom.”

“Warming to me a little, in twenty years then they might have got to room temperature.  Guess the hotel thing makes sense but I prefer to think that they are having a raunchy few days away, spice things up a little, you know.”

“Ewwww, that’s my parents.  I don’t want to think about things like them having sex and things like that,” Jade pulled a face in disgust.

I laughed, “they are not over the hill yet and as much as it pains me to say it, they are only a few years older than me and I am still having sex.”

“Keep talking about my parents having sex and you won’t be getting any, Mr.”

“Ok, ok, I am shutting up now. Come on then if we are not going to get down and dirty now, let’s get up and get clean.”

 

<<<<<<<>>>>>>> 

 

A few hours later I pulled into the hotel car park and rang Jade’s parents to let them know I was outside.

A few minutes later Terry and Carole exited the hotel, I quickly got out of the car to say hello, giving Carole a quick kiss on the cheek and shaking Terry’s hand.  As per usual his grip was strong and firm almost as if he was trying to ensure that I recognised him as the stronger person.  Carole had on a knee-length pink pleated dress whilst Terry had gone for a dark blue three-piece suit without a tie.

The drive to campus was awkward, we made small talk but quite often Carole was looking out of the window and Terry just replied to my questions with short replies.  They talked about Jade but were not interested in anything to do with my life and plans.  It was with some relief that we finally arrive at the car park. 

I gestured in the direction that we needed to walk to get to the University and as we walked I pulled my phone out and rang Jade.  She answered almost immediately.

“Where are you?” I asked.

“Just outside the Student Union, do you want to meet in the little coffee shop at the end of the building?  I can see it right now and amazingly it is not that busy.  I will go in and grab us all a table.”

“Ok love, see you in a minute.”

Ending the call, I steered Jade’s parents towards the coffee shop and once inside both became more animated congratulating Jade and admiring her as she showed off her gown and cap to them both.  I left them to it and went and ordered our drinks at the counter.

Once Jade had caught up with her parents we finished our coffees and headed over to the Student Union.  Jade wanted to get her graduation photos done before we went into the hall.  Arriving at the student union building we joined the line of students and their families who were heading up to the second floor.

On the second floor, we entered a large open room with several photographers dotted around it, who were quickly and very professionally taking shots of various students either on their own or in family groups.

Once we made it to the front of the queue, we were directed towards photographer number five who was stationed at the back of the room.

“Hello, can I just see your booking reference,” the photographer asked as soon as we arrived at his stand.

Jade showed him her paperwork and he quickly typed the booking code into his laptop which was on a side table.

“Excellent, ok you have gone for the family pack, I suggest we start with a couple of shots of the graduate on their own and then we will do three extra photos in whatever configuration you wish.

Jade nodded and stepped forward and was shown a black and yellow taped cross on the floor.

“So, if you would just like to stand on the cross and turn ever so slightly to the left, that’s it, raise your chin a bit, excellent, you have done this before haven’t you,” the guy gushed as he snapped three quick photos and then indicated to Jade that she should quickly come and look at the laptop screen.  I moved over to join her and the photographer brought each of the photos up in quick succession allowing us to choose the best one.

“That’s great, you know you really are quite beautiful and have some striking features, if you are stopping in the area after this I really would like at some point to take some portrait photos at my studio, I can give you my card,”

The photographer paused and looked at me, “are you, her father?”

I saw Jade stifle a snigger and shake her head ever so slightly so I knew that she was in a mischievous mood.

“No, her parents are over there shall I call them over so you can do a photo of Jade with them?”

“Yes, yes why not.”

I stood off to one side as once again Jade was directed to the black and yellow cross and her parents were instructed to stand on either side of her.  The same process was followed of the photographer snapping three or four exposures before we all looked at the screen and chose the best one.

“Ok so what would you like as your next shot,” he asked Jade. 

“Ermm, I think I would like the next shot to be of me and Chris,” Jade said heading back to the cross on the floor. 

I walked over and stood next to her putting my arm around her back as she almost snuggled into me, we then turned to face the camera.

“Hmm, oh, yes, right,” the photographer looked a bit flustered as he glanced first at me and then at Jade, “ok if you could just turn a bit more to face me, put your arm on his chest a bit and lean your top half back a bit please, that’s it.”

To give the photographer his due he quickly dropped back into his professional mode and made a few adjustments to my stance, before again snapping away quickly.

The final shot was all of us together, Jade announcing to the photographer very clearly that she wanted a group photo with those she loved the most.

Photos done, we still had just under half an hour before the doors opened so we went back outside and took a couple of photos around the campus. 

Once the door opened, we went to the entrance and Jade showed her ticket which allow us all access to the centre.  We walked down a long corridor, at the end of which we were met by two members of security who directed Jade off to the right, and instructed us three to continue off to the left.

Entering the auditorium we chose seats that we felt would give us a good view of the ceremony and its proceedings.  From our vantage point, we could see a raised platform with several empty seats at the front facing us.  On either side of these seats, there were two large screens which at that moment were extolling the virtues of attending the university and what the university had achieved along with achievements by passed students.  In front of all this, there was a walkway running the entire length of the front platform with a lectern halfway along.

Down below us in the centre area of the auditorium, there was row upon row of seats laid out.  These seats were rapidly filling up with those students who were due to graduate today.  I scanned the rows and eventually saw Jade who was waving at us franticly to attract our attention.  I waved back and blew her a kiss which she returned.

After approximately half an hour there was a blast of choral-type music and the ceremony started.  We were subjected to roughly 20 minutes of speeches before in groups students were directed to the stage, where they were presented one by one to the vice-chancellor, who then presented them with their degree certificates. 

Finally, Jade’s name was called out and she walked toward the Vice Chancellor, beaming from ear to ear.  Her parents and I clapped and cheered trying to make as much noise as possible.  As she walked back to her seat, she gave us a little wave.

We watched the remaining students get their degrees and then with the last student walking back to their seat the ceremony was over and we all slowly shuffled outside.

It took us ten minutes to locate Jade once we were outside, Jade almost screamed as she threw herself into my arms and gave me a big kiss before hugging her mother and father.

“What happens now?” I asked.

“There is a little post-celebration up there,” Jade replied pointing up some stairs.

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz

We followed Jade up the stairs and into a large open space with a long bar running down one side where people were already queuing to buy drinks.  In the centre of the room, there was a square made up of a series of tables covered in white cloths upon which there was an endless supply of free glasses of prosecco, being served by two waiters dressed entirely in black uniforms.

We chatted and congratulated a number of fellow students and Terry and Carole got into a deep discussion with another graduate’s parents leaving myself and Jade standing off to one side looking on.

“Jade, congratulations my girl, how have you been?” a voice suddenly said behind us.

Turning around the voice belonged to an elderly gentleman in what looked like a rather expensive grey three-piece suit accompanied by a university tie.

“Professor, I am good thanks,” replied Jade as she leaned in and did the whole kissing-on-both-cheeks thing.

“Good Afternoon,” I said as I offered my hand which the professor took and shook vigorously.

“Good afternoon to you too sir, you must be so proud of your daughter” he enthused.

I dropped his hand, “I am…”

“Sorry, Professor, I should have said, allow me to introduce you to my fiancée Chris,” Jade interrupted me quickly.

He looked at me, then at Jade, and then back again at me, it was like something from a comedy sketch.  You could almost see his mind working.

After a brief few seconds, he composed himself.

“Oh, I am terribly sorry, how rude of me to presume, I suppose it not too late to blame my little faux paux on age is it?”

“It’s ok,” I replied trying not to laugh, “it is an understandable mistake to make and one that we have learned to live with over the last couple of years.”

“A couple of years, my, my, I thought I had seen it all.  Of course, in my youth, it was not unusual to see younger ladies with older husbands.  It was because of the war, you know.”

He paused and looked almost wistfully into the distance, “Of course, the war was to blame for so many things back then, so many young boys did not return.”

The way he was going on about the war I began to wonder just how old he actually was or for that matter which war he was talking about.  I raised an eyebrow as I glanced at Jade.

“Anyway, I digress,” the Professor muttered as he looked at Jade, “tell me, are you going to continue with your education?”

Jade paused for a second or two, “not just yet, I have just started a new job and am concentrating on laying a good foundation for my career.  My boss has already mentioned that there is money available for me to do a few courses.  Just at this moment, however, I feel a bit burnt out from all the learning.”

“Which is why,” I interrupted, “I am taking her on holiday next month,”

“Excellent idea, recharge the batteries, are you taking her anywhere nice?”

“We are going to the Canary Islands for just a week.  I thought about the Mediterranean but at this time of year you are not guaranteed warm weather.”

“Lovely, well my dear I must continue my rounds, I wish you well and feel free to contact me at any time, dear, especially if you decided to do a post-grad.” 

The professor turned to look at me, held out his hand, and looked over the top of his glasses, “and you sir, ensure you look after this wonderful girl, she was a pleasure to teach and deserves the best."

I shook his hand as I assured him that I wanted nothing but the best for Jade and that she was my main priority.

For the next hour we circled the hall as Jade said hello and goodbye to various students and members of staff at the university, some I knew some I didn’t.  I could feel those I had not met before were sizing me up when Jade introduced me as her fiancée.

We then left and went to a local restaurant for a meal with Jade’s parents.  For the most part, I was quiet as Jade told her parents about her plans for the next few years and what she hoped to achieve, all of which her parents approved of.  In many ways, I was relieved that her parents were pleased with her future plans.  I knew, selfishly, that it would help keep the pressure off me as they could see that regardless of their opinion of me, I had not ruined their dreams for their little girl.  I hoped that they would see me as having been a good influence, but I doubted it.

Dropping her parents off at their hotel in the centre of town we promised we would join them the next morning for lunch and a bit of shopping and set off home.

Almost as soon as the car had left the hotel car park Jade was wiggling in her seat I assumed that the heated seat was warming her bottom too much.  I kept my eyes on the road navigating the heavy traffic that was in and around the city centre when suddenly I had a hand thrust into my face with a soft piece of cloth within it.

“Jade, what are you doing,” I almost yelled, moving my head out of the way of her hand.

“Smell, smell how wet my panties are, I was horny all day.  Did you find it funny that people kept thinking you were my father?”

“No, I didn’t.  I know we have talked about it before and I have said it didn’t bother me but today it did.  It was annoying, I just wanted to shout out that you were my lover and take you right there and then.”

“Ohh, that sounds hot, you should have done.”

“Ha, Ha, really?  I think your parents might have been a bit embarrassed and it would have got us thrown out of your graduation.”

“You never know, it might have developed into a mass orgy.  Now that sounds hot, daddy.”

I glared at Jade, “Don’t be facetious,”

“What, daddy do you not love your baby girl, here taste me, can you feel how wet I have become.”

Jade pushed her fingers into my mouth and I tasted her sweet juices.

I sucked hungrily and sped up the car, wanting to get home as soon as possible.

Jade pulled her fingers from my mouth and returned them to her pussy, sliding them in and out of her cunt before returning them to my mouth again and again so that I could keep tasting her.  Her free hand was now rubbing across my crotch, stroking my bulge which was tight against my jeans desperate to be free.

I almost crashed pulling onto the drive and we both jumped out of the car. Running to the door, I fumbled with my keys, eager to open the door.  Crashing through the door I swept Jade into my arms, kissing her on the mouth whilst kicking the front door shut behind me.

My arms snaked underneath her dress so that I could caress her naked arse as she ground into my crotch.

We kissed as I slowly backed her along the hall towards the stairs at the end.  As we ever so carefully started to climb the first few stairs to the bedroom, we continued to kiss with passion and desire, hands roaming all over each other’s bodies.  Jade’s heel suddenly caught on a step and she fell backwards onto the steps giggling as she did so.

I followed her down and neither of us made any attempt to get back up.  We continued to kiss as Jade wrapped her legs around my body with her naked pussy rubbing up and down my jeans, leaving a wet stain which darkened the black material even more than normal.

Jade’s hands fumbled with my belt and I raised myself up so that I could help by undoing the buckle and pulling it from the belt loops.  I curled it up and slap my hand with the leather, the sound ringing out.  Jade shuddered and I thought about turning her over and spanking her but decided that tonight was about making love.

I pulled her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed before I scooped her up in my arms and carried her the rest of the way to our bedroom.  I pushed the door open with my foot and lowered her gently down until her feet touched the floor.  I pulled the zip down on the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor.

I didn’t waste time devouring her perfect young body with my eyes but instead pushed her onto the bed and quickly whipped off my clothes.  Jade had two fingers buried deep in her pussy whilst her other hand caressed her breasts.  I climbed onto the bed and pulled her fingers from her pussy and sucked them clean, savouring the sweet nectar coating them.

“Chris, fuck me,” Jade whispered, “I have been horny all day, I just wanted to get you home.”

I needed no second invitation and slipped easily between her open legs.  I slid my very erect cock up and down her pussy a couple of times coating it in her juices which were flowing copiously from her before pushing the head between her lip.

Jade threw her head and shoulders back, moaning as I started to slide more and more of my cock into her.  Quickly I was buried completely within her and I slowly started to fuck her, rocking in and out at a steady pace.  I moved forward and kissed her.

Jade wrapped her arms around my neck and then slid her hands down my back before encircling me with her legs, the buckles on her shoe digging into my back as she tried to pull me deep into her.

“Jade, I love you,” I moaned.

“I know and I love you too.”

I rolled over onto my back, pulling Jade over with me so that she was sitting astride me.  Jade sat up and started to ride me with passion and vigour, grinding her pussy into my groin, her clit rubbing against me with each movement. 

It took only seconds before she started to moan loudly, falling forward, I kissed her as the first orgasm washed over her and I felt a gush of wetness wash over my cock and balls, soaking the sheet below me.

“Oh god, oh god, I needed that,” Jade moaned still trembling as I held her in a tight embrace.

I gently rolled her over onto her back and started again to slowly fuck her.

Jade had her eyes closed and was moaning quietly as I thrust in and out, gradually increasing the speed of my thrust until I felt the familiar tingling as my cum began to build.

I whispered that I was close and Jade opened her eye.

“In me, fill me up, give me that cum,” she moaned as we looked deep into each other’s eyes.

“Oh yes, so tight.”

“Give it to me, let me feel you release into me, I want your warm spunk in my pussy,” Jade continued with a string of sentences urging me cum in her.

I lasted no more than another 30 seconds before I exploded, squirting jet after jet into her deep until she was full of my cum.

Slowly withdrawing I collapsed next to her on the bed and wrapped my arms around her.

“Jade, I love you with all my heart and really can’t wait to marry you, I am such a lucky guy.”

Jade smiled at me and kissed me, “I think I am also a very lucky girl.  Did you like it when I was calling you daddy earlier?”

“I am not going to lie, it did give me a bit of a rush, but equally it felt a bit perverted, don’t you think?

“It did a bit but the taboo fantasy is what makes it so sexy and thrilling.”

She smiled at me and as I looked into her eyes I could tell she was deep in thought about something.

Leaning in she gave me a kiss and whispered, “I think I have an idea for a great night of role-play sometime in the future.”

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments