Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We had checked into the Hotel Montecarlo in the centre of Rome two hours earlier and it had taken us very little time to unpack the clothing we needed for the two-day stay.  We were getting good at this short-stay thing now.  The cases had been packed like little capsules with all the clothing we needed on each leg of the journey placed together and a small cabin case containing our toiletries and Jade's make-up allowing us to only unpack what we needed on each leg of the honeymoon.

Jade had rolled on a pair of black sheer stockings and was now shimmying into a tight gold dress which left nothing to the imagination as it swept low over her breasts and down the front of her tight abs finishing at the knee.  When she turned around it showed how much it hugged her backside and I could have sworn I could see the outline of a thong.

“Hurry up, lover,” said Jade as she put her earrings in, “how is it I am ready before you for once?”

“Perhaps it was because we only have one bathroom and you were hogging it.”

Jade walked over to me and looked up into my eyes, even with her black stilettos on I was still slightly taller than her.

“Well, I need to look my best if I am going to be your trophy wife and compete with all these hot Italian women you were telling me about this afternoon.”

Jade was referring to a conversation we had had on the flight to Leonardo da Vinci Airport when she asked me what Rome was like.  She knew that I had lived in Italy for three years back in the mid-nineties.  I told her that the food was fantastic, the driving crazy and the Italian woman hot.  That seemed to have got Jade all hot and bothered and she had quizzing me constantly for the rest of the flight about the Italian ladies.  Even when I told her that from what Louise, my late wife, had said about there being a lot of tight-control underwear coming into play it had not placated Jade.

We stepped out of the hotel and I looked across at the British Embassy which happened to be directly opposite the entrance to the hotel.  The restaurant I had chosen for tonight was only a five-minute walk away so that allowed Jade to go with a high heel as there was little walking involved and, in her words, ‘less of a chance of breaking an ankle.”

The meal was beautiful and we ate at a slow pace discussing what Jade wanted to see while we were in Rome.  Now and then she would point out either a woman or a guy and ask what she thought they were wearing.

“He is definitely wearing a cage,” I responded as she pointed out this young, muscled guy wearing a tight t-shirt, jeans and the obligatory sunglasses on the top of his head even though it was now dark.

“How can you tell?” Jade queried.

“Easy no guy looks that good, he is certainly a cuck and his wife or mistress likes to keep him locked away and tell him how pathetic he is as she fucks her lover.”

Jade giggled, “You are just jealous.”

“Of him, NO,” I said emphasising the no, “why should I be jealous of him, is he sat here with the most beautiful woman in the whole of Rome?”

“Ahh you old charmer, it is talk like that which is going to get you a blowjob later.  What about her?”

Jade pointed to a woman who looked to be in her thirties with long black hair cascading down her back.  She wore a jumpsuit with high heels and was carrying a large bag over her shoulder as she strutted past the restaurant.

“Undoubtedly, she has some of the strongest control pants on known to man.  Made from material developed by NASA to keep the space shuttle attached to the main booster rocket during take-off.  She is walking like that because it is difficult to breathe and if she goes too fast she will faint from the lack of oxygen.  When she gets home and takes them off, she will go from a size 0 to a size 20 and if anybody is standing next to her when she does they will get knocked off their feet by the sudden expansion.”

Jade snorted at this and the couple on the table next to us looked across in surprise.

“That is a horrible image, funny but horrible.”

I laughed and gently bounced my finger off her nose, “So what about you, now that you have seen the hot Italian ladies are you jealous?”

“Jealous no, they are not sitting here with you, plus if as you say everything is held in position by strong control underwear and push-up bras then what do I have to worry about?  I am sat here in a thong so skimpy that I needn’t have bothered and my tits are firm and perky.  They should be worried about me, not the other way around.”

“I am glad to see you are so confident, and why did you bother?”

“What?” asked Jade looking puzzled.

“You just said that your thong was so skimpy you wondered why you bothered so why did you and why not take it off now.”

“I….” Jade paused and then looked around her before shuffling in her chair, I was sitting blocking most people's view of her so they couldn’t see her movements.  Bending ever so slightly she dropped an arm under the table and when it reappeared, I could see a small piece of black lace material in her hand.

“Give me your hand,” she murmured.

Holding out my hand she took it in hers and I felt her knickers being pushed into my palm.  Turning my hand over she stroked the back of it, “These are yours to keep, to show my love and devotion to you. “

I closed my hand and surreptitiously brought it to my nose in what I hoped was a show of rubbing my nose when in reality I was taking a deep inhalation getting the full sweet musky flavour of Jade’s aroma.

“And I will always be yours,” I replied as I slowly pushed her knickers into my pocket.

“Glad to hear it, and I am dripping right now, I am so turned on,” she shuffled in her seat and then whispered, “I do hope when I stand up, I don’t leave a bit wet mark on the chair, oh and even worse I hope there is no wet patch on the back of my dress.”

“If there is, I will walk behind you so people can’t see it.”

“Such a gentleman,” Jade giggled.

“I like to ensure the lady is relaxed before I fuck her into next week.”

“Now I like the idea of that.”

We continued to chat with the talk getting progressively more and more raunchy and sexual.  Eventually Jade turned the conversation around to Pamela.

“When we get back to the hotel can we video call Pamela, she is on her own, Joachim is away.”

I pulled a face as I was just wanting to fuck.

“Don’t worry lover, I know what you are thinking and we are not going to be talking for long, just a quick hello and then you are going to screw me to the mattress whilst Pamela watches, remind her of how good you are in bed get her all worked up ready for when we meet next month.”

I nodded, “Does she know this is what is going to happen, I was rather intending to make love to you not do all the domination stuff that you want to do with Pamela.”

“Yes, she does, I told her she would see us make love, and there would be no kinky stuff.”

“What did she say?”

“She said she would love to see us make love and fully understood the difference.”

I called the waiter and asked for the bill.  As Jade stood up, she looked down at the seat and breathed an audible sigh of relief, “No wet patch got away with that, I am dripping like a fucking tap.”

“You have such a way with the English language,” I laughed and pulled her to me and we walked out of the restaurant arm in arm.

We tried to walk slowly back to the hotel acting like a normal couple out for a stroll but in reality, we were going as fast as Jade’s heels would allow.  I contemplated throwing her over my shoulder or asking her to remove the heels but refrained, telling myself that all good things come to those who wait.

We entered the hotel walking quickly past the elderly gentleman manning the reception desk saying a brief “Ciao” as we hurried past.

As soon as we entered our room Jade went to the dressing table and having dialled a number carefully placed propped it against a perfume bottle and then turned to face me.

She walked over and pushed me onto the bed and jumped on top of me, her dress rose up to expose her stocking tops and her smooth pussy.  She fell forward and I gripped her head in both my hands as we kissed passionately.  I moved some of her hair away from her face as Jade ground her pussy into my cock which was being restricted by my trousers.

I slid my hands down her body and over her pert arse.  I pulled at her dress and slid it up and over to fully expose her behind.  Jade moaned and breaking the kiss she sat up and started to undo my shirt.

“Let’s get this off you shall we.”

She quickly undid my shirt and with deftness whipped the shirt off my arms and pulled it from underneath my body.  She ran her hands over my torso and then dropped forward holding my hands up above my head pressing them into the mattress as she kissed me then slowly moved down my body kissing each of my nipples.  I arched my back as a wave of pleasure ran through me.

ZafiroPalmers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZafiroPalmers

I looked down at her as she slowly worked her way down my body, I was mesmerised by her breasts pushed together by the dress which from my angle made them look like two round orbs.

Reaching my trousers Jade murmured to herself as she ran a finger over the bulge in my trousers, “Perfect, good and hard just the way I like it.”

Slowly undoing my trousers, she pulled both my trousers and boxer shorts down and my cock sprang up.  Jade looked at it and then gently kissed my shaft before pulling it up and away from my body.  She ran her tongue slowly up and down the full length all the while staring into my eyes with a wild and seductive look.

Closing her eyes she slowly licked back up to the tip and then opened her mouth and engulfed the head of my cock, the warm wet sensation of her mouth elicited a groan of desire from me.  As she slowly started to slide her mouth up and down my cock she pulled at my trousers, tugging them down my thighs and then letting them drop to my ankles where I manoeuvred them off my feet.

Happy that my trousers were now taken care of Jade jumped back onto the bed and started to suck my cock in earnest using her hand to follow her mouth up and down.  She alternated between quickly going up and down and then driving down to the base of my cock and holding it in her throat as she milked it with her throat muscles.  Then she would pull all the way up and release my cock from her mouth with a popping sound as she took a deep breath and started again. 

As she was doing this she moved to straddle one of my thighs and I could feel her slick pussy sliding up and down my leg as she ground into me.

“Oh Jesus,” I moaned, “if you keep that up I will cum down your throat,”

Jade immediately deepthroated me before sliding her mouth all the way back up my cock and releasing it.

“Well, we don’t want that just yet do we.”

Jade stood up and then reached behind herself and released the strap of her dress from behind her neck and then turned away from me.  Ever so slowly she began to lower the dress, sliding it down her back and then pushing her behind out towards me as she slowly pushed it over the curve of her arse and let it drop to the floor.

She ran her hands back up her stocking-covered legs before sliding one finger over her pussy lips parting them to that I could see the dripping wet pinkness of her lips.

“Hmmm, you like what you see baby,” she moaned.

I growled in appreciation, no matter how many times I saw Jade naked she never ceased to take my breath away and I really was lost for words.

Jade practically jumped onto my lap and pushed me back flat onto the bed, putting her hand down between her legs she held the tip of my cock as she ground her silky-smooth pussy against it, both groaning and giggling at the same time.

Pulling her forward I grabbed her head with both my hands and held her still as we kissed passionately.  She continued to try to grind down on my cock before eventually wriggling free.

“Wait, let me turn around,” she said, climbing off me and turning around.  She then swung her legs over my head and presented her pussy to face.  I inhaled the sweet musky smell as I gazed at her pussy before lifting my head and running my tongue between the folds of her lips.

I felt Jade moan rather than heard it as my head was covered by her thighs, the vibrations reverberating through my cock as she worked her way up and down my shaft, her lips causing a gentle sensation to flow through my body.

“Oh fuck, yes,” she moaned as she removed her mouth from my cock but continued to massage it.  Dipping back down she began took my cock back in her mouth and began to suck furiously.

I licked up and down her pussy in long strokes and then concentrated on her clit feeling her shudder and begin to push down with her hips to increase the pressure.

Feeling her getting close I ran a finger around her arsehole.

“Oh fuck,” she moaned, “that’s it, keep going, baby, I am so close, right there.”

Jade had now abandoned my cock and was rocking back and forth on my face, twitching, and writhing as she got closer and closer.

“Oh God,” was all she said as she began to take sharp intakes of breath and jerk up and down.  I was rewarded by a gush of fluid which flooded my mouth and over the lower half of my face.

Jade lifted herself up and looked down at me, “Mmmm, that was beautiful and I can never get enough of you.”

With that, she swung around and taking hold of my cock positioned it underneath her pussy and proceeded to grind herself on it.  She caressed and rubbed her boobs concentrating on her nipples.  I slid my hands up her body and pushed her hands out of the way so that I could take over playing with her tits.

Jade reached down and held my cock upright and lifted herself up so that she could slide down on it as I pushed up with my hips.  I felt the head slip her pussy lips and was rewarded with the warm and wet sensation as she slowly began to rock back and forth.

We stared into each other's eyes with pure passion as we slowly made love.  Jade moaned quietly and taking hold of my hands pushed my arms above my head and held them firmly on the bed as she began to pick up speed.  Thrusting back and forth she placed all her weight on my arms to hold them in place.  I could feel her breasts rubbing across my chest each time she drew herself up off my cock and then plunged back down.

“So fucking hard, so fucking hot,” was all she moaned into my ear.

She picked up pace pushing herself down harder on my cock with each thrust.  When she was fully bottomed out she would grind herself a little before rising back up.

“Oh god, yes, yes, yes,” she moaned as an orgasm washed over her, “mmmm fuck.”

She released my arms and leaning down we kissed, my hand on the back of her neck pulling her on to me.

My hands ran down her back and onto her hips which I gripped and started to bounce her up and down.

Jade shivered and let out a long and loud moan as one orgasm after another flooded over her.  I was fixated on our pleasure and barely noticed the heels of her shoes digging into my thighs as she tightened up her legs trying to ride out the pleasure she was experiencing.

Propping myself up we kissed before I lifted Jade off my lap and my cock and half threw her, half rolled her over onto her back.

Jade giggled, “What are you going to do to me now.  You like throwing me around, don’t you?”

“Yes, and I am going to fuck you, that is what I am going to do to you.”

“I like the sound of that, use my tight little pussy, use your wife as a fuck toy, put that cock in me and fuck me.”

“Open your legs,” I demanded and I ran my cock up and down the outside of her pussy, watching the juice which was dripping from her coat my cock.

“Put it in, pound me.”

I slipped it back in and started to thrust, “Is this what you wanted?”

“Yes, use me, fuck me,” Jade moaned.

I picked up the pace and Jade arched her back, pushing up with her head as she tried to get more of my cock into her.  I licked my fingers and reached down and finding her clit rubbed it vigorously.

“Oh my fucking god,” Jade practically screamed as her whole body tightened up and she flooded my fingers and cock as she quickly came.

I continued to fuck her with speed now as I was getting close.

“I want to taste you, cum in my mouth, I want your spunk down my throat,” Jade whispered as she wriggled off me and spun around so she could suck me.

I let her clean me off then stood up on the bed as Jade kneeled.

She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, “cum for me, cover my face and tongue.”

I began to work my cock as with one hand she played with my balls.  It took only a few strokes before I erupted the first stream of white cum firing out of my cock and over her face before Jade moved forward and engulfed my cock, I could feel her throat contracting as she swallowed every other spurt.

I dropped down to my knees and we kissed.

“Jesus, I am knackered.”

Jade showered me with kisses, “I am here to please you.”

“Oh, you please me very much,” I murmured as I laid down on my front with Jade lying on my back.

“Good, you don’t need those Italian sluts when you have me,” she whispered into my ear.

Turning my head to kiss her, “I never needed them, you are all I need.”

From across the room, we hear a voice say, “Beautiful guys, can’t wait until I am with you both, good night.”

We heard a beep as Pamela disconnected the video call but neither of us moved.

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments