Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My body overheating forced me awake the next morning. The reason for overheating was the two girls snuggled up to me on either side.

Both girls would more than likely have sore heads when they awoke, we had all drunk more than we planned. I lay there and smiled, remembering how the events of the evening had unfolded after we had got back from the party games.

-----

We almost crashed through the door to Jade’s student accommodation having staggered the fifty or so metres from the party flat. Both girls were arm in arm and giggling like schoolgirls, I turned and looked at them, realising that in reality, they both had not long since left those school girl years behind them.

“Shall I put the kettle on?” I asked.

“Yes, we want hot chocolate,” responded Jade.

Hannah seemed to find that funny.

I turned and went into the kitchen area, I was feeling light-headed and acutely aware that I needed to try and help these girls sober up. I knew where this was leading, as all through the party it had been clear that we were heading towards a threesome. I was also very aware that some of this might be the alcohol talking and I did not want to do anything that would jeopardise my relationship with Jade.

Having put the kettle on I started to search the cupboards eventually finding a plastic tub of instant hot chocolate behind the tea bags. I shovelled spoonfuls into three mugs and then turned to face the girls who had gone a bit quiet.

The reason for them being very quiet was because they were currently locked in a passionate kiss, their hands were roaming across each other’s bodies.

Hannah pushed Jade backwards onto the mattress and pushed up the hem of her dress. She slowly kissed her way up the inside of her thigh, reaching the top she continued to kiss across the band of her knickers. Hannah stuck her tongue out and licked up the visible camel toe and I heard Jade gasp.

Returning to the top of the knickers Hannah continued her kissing spree moving long the band and then down the other leg. Having completed her journey she sat back up and looking Jade in the eye, she slid her hands along both thighs took hold of the waistband of the knickers and swiftly pulled them down, Jade assisted by raising her bottom off the mattress.

Jade looked over at me and smiled, “Come on lover, this is your dream, is it not? Are you going to stand there watching or do you want to join in?”

My mind was racing, absolutely this was a dream come true, but then again, being with Jade was already like a dream. I slowly walked towards the bed, all thoughts of hot chocolate were gone now.

I pulled my top off and reaching the bed, I leaned down and kiss Jade. Breaking the kiss I looked into her eyes, “Are you sure?” I whispered.

“Right now, absolutely, now get them fucking trousers off before I rip them off, and you,” she was speaking to Hannah now, “Get licking.”

Jade paused, then raised her pussy up a bit and almost begging murmured, “Please.”

I was busy kicking off my trousers and shoes, soon I was totally naked. I gazed at Jade, she had her eyes closed, murmuring softly as Hannah’s tongue licked the full length of her pussy before gently probing between her lip and teasing her clit.

I was now rock hard so I inched closer and pushed my cock against Jade’s lips.

She needed little encouragement and opened her mouth and practically sucked me into her. I looked down at Hannah. Hannah broke from teasing Jade’s pussy and looked at me all the while her finger was caressing the top of Jade’s pussy, rubbing the little nub at the top.

Jade was moaning, the vibrations were throbbing through the length of my cock.

Hannah put her mouth over Jade’s clit and immediately Jade started to raise her hips off the bed, pushing her pussy into Hannah’s face as Hannah rode the motion keeping her mouth locked around the clit.

Jade’s orgasm was building now and she released my cock from her mouth and I watched as she moaned loudly and started to buck wildly, clamping her thighs together around Hannah’s head.

As she came down from her orgasm she pushed Hannah away, “Stop, stop too sensitive. My turn now.”

With that, she flipped Hannah over onto her back and quickly buried her face in Hannah’s pussy. Again, I was just a spectator. I felt a hand grip my cock and pull me forward. Looking down it was Hannah’s hand and she was pulling me towards her, she shuffled around a little bit so that she could take my penis in her mouth.

For a brief moment, I had second thoughts about getting a blowjob from Jade’s friend, but quickly rationalised that Jade would not have invited Hannah to join us if she did not expect us all to get involved.

Hannah's mouth was warm and soft, she flicked her tongue around the tip of my cock each time she reached the end before taking me deep into her mouth. I was struggling to contain myself and desperately holding back when in a repeat of Jade’s orgasm, Hannah’s hips suddenly rose up from the bed her thighs clamped shut and I felt her shake.

This proved too much for me and I felt my balls tighten and the building pressure start to rise in my cock. I tried to pull out of Hannah's mouth, but whether it was because of her subsiding orgasm or the little aftershocks that she seemed to be having, she started to suck harder.

The teasing and edging which had been going on all night meant I couldn’t hold back any longer, “Oh fuck,” was all I could say as I erupted in Hannah’s mouth.

Jade looked up from between Hannah’s legs her mouth glistening with the pussy juice.

“Hey, that was supposed to be mine, you naughty girl.”

Crawling up her body Jade grabbed Hannah's head and pulled it towards her they locked mouths and I watched with fascination as they swapped my sperm between them, swirling it around their tongues like an intricate dance.

Suddenly, both stopped kissing and swallowed the last of my sticky deposit.

Both girls climbed off the bed and Jade turned to me and with her finger beckoned me towards her. I approached and we kissed, I could taste the salty almost chlorine taste on her lips. I pushed her backwards and the back of her legs touched her bed and she fell down onto in.

I followed her down to the bed and we rolled into the middle still kissing.

Rolling into the middle I turned my head and looked at Hannah, who was watching with an almost wistful look. I looked back at Jade and she gave me an imperceptible nod, I held out my hand to Hannah who took it and I pulled her sharply towards up as she squealed as she landed half on the bed half on the two of us.

“Well, aren’t I the lucky one to have two beautiful ladies on my bed?”

“Yes, you are,” said Jade propping herself up on one elbow, “Don’t get used to it though it will not be a regular occurrence, and technically this is my bed.”

We lay there with the girls on either side of me, their legs hooked over mine.

“You recovered yet? Hannah asked after about twenty minutes.

I looked down at my flaccid penis, “Doesn’t appear so.”

Without further comment, Hannah slid down my body and took the whole of my cock in her mouth and started to lick and swirl her tongue around the head.

I turned to look at Jade and she leaned in and kissed me.

“Looks like you're not going to get any sleep tonight, lover,” And she moved down my body to join Hannah.

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz

With two gorgeous girls working on my cock it did not take much for life to come back and I was soon standing proud.

“Ah, there he is,” Jade looked at Hannah, “I’m first.”

“Don’t mind me, I am only the owner of said cock.”

Jade was astride me with her sweet pussy posed to devour my cock, “Do you want me to stop?”

I shook my head

“Are you sure, if it is all too much for my sweet dear OLD boyfriend then I am sure you can go to sleep and me and Hannah will occupy ourselves.”

“Oh really, taunts? I'll show you.”

I grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto my cock.”

“Oh fuck, oh fuck,” was all Jade could say as she bounced up and down on my cock.

“Wow, that is so hot,” murmured Hannah watching in rapture.

I spun Jade over onto her back and started to pound her.

“Oh God, oh God, oh God, I’m going to cum.”

With that, I felt her pussy tighten and her nails dug into my back and her mouth opened but no sound came out. I paused to let her orgasm subside and then started to kiss her neck as I resumed slowly pushing my cock in and out of her.

I felt Hannah’s mouth kissing up my back, her hands slowly tracing downwards at the same time.

I broke from kissing Jade when Hannah got to the top of my back and started along the side of my head. She was eager to be involved and so I turned and kissed her.

“Chris, it is time you gave our guest some love as well.”

As I withdrew from Jade, Hannah was already getting into position on all fours. I manoeuvred behind her and looked down as Jade took hold of my penis and positioned it at the entrance to the smooth slick pussy.

I looked up at Jade. Even though we had been messing around all evening, I was still unsure that I wanted to take this step and even that this was what Jade wished to happen.

She nodded and removed her hand from my cock, placing it on my back. I felt a gentle pushing and understood implicitly what she wanted me to do.

I allowed her gentle shoving to push my cock slowly inside Hannah, feeling the warmth from her body enwrap the head and slowly travel down my shaft as I buried myself further into her.

The deed was started but not done, I grabbed her hips and started to pound away, it was almost as if I wanted to get to the end before we all came to our senses.

Jade kissed me deeply and then dropped down beside Hannah, lying flat on her stomach as she whispered into Hannah's ear. I couldn’t hear what was being said as Hannah was moaning loudly combining with the rhythmic slapping of my pelvis on Hannah’s arse as I thrust into her was echoing around the room.

Hannah dropped her body completely down so that her upper body was pushed flat onto the bed, her arse raised to provide a better angle. I increased the pace and Jade leaned in and kissed and fondled Hannah.

The moans and gasps coming from Hannah were now becoming quicker and louder so I guessed she was getting close to orgasm and tried to quicken my pace. Jade slipped a hand underneath her and I could occasionally feel her fingers brush against my cock as she stroked and caressing Hannah’s clit.

Hannah suddenly started to gasp and her moaning became even louder. I was experiencing first hand what I had heard through the wall of the apartment, that time. She almost started screaming as she came violently, mine and her movements became awkward and out of sync for a moment. I pulled her sharply towards me, keeping myself still, my cock deep inside her whilst she recovered before resuming thrusting into her.

Jade pulled herself up onto all fours and wiggled her arse at me, “My turn, I want you to fucking pound me. Give me your spunk.”

Although surprised by the foul mouth on my young girlfriend, I was not going to disappoint her, so withdrawing from Hannah I shuffled to the side and slammed my cock into Jade’s waiting pussy. Hannah fell forward exhausted and rolled over onto her back to watch.

Frenetically, I thrust in and out of her, as I slammed into her, she breathed out loudly, almost as if I was knocking the air out of her body. With her tight snatch grabbing me in an almost vice-like grip I knew I was not going to last long and within a couple of minutes, I could feel the familiar feeling of my balls tightening and a tingling pass over me.

With three sudden thrusts, I exploded into her, feeling my cum coat the inside of her as I remained still inside her, a warm sticky feeling slowly spreading around my cock.

I fell onto the bed and with no other words spoken the girls cuddled into me and we all quickly fell asleep, all three of us exhausted.

-----

Having run through the previous night's events in my head, I was getting aroused again and thought about waking the girls up and going again, but instead decided I should let them sleep a bit longer.

Deciding that it was time to get up, I disentangled myself from the girls' arms and legs and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower before picking up my discarded clothes from the floor and slipping them on. If I am going to spend more time here in Jade’s room I really should perhaps at least leave a few spare pairs of boxers and socks, I thought.

That thought was quickly replaced by another one, which was that since Amy knew about Jade and me and whilst not giving us her blessing, she had at least accepted it, so why not have Jade not move into my house?

I made breakfast for the three of us and decided that I would speak to Amy first to ensure she was not going to kick up a fuss and then I would suggest it to Jade.

I turned to put the final items on the table and contemplated waking the two sleeping beauties when I noticed them lying cuddled up together watching me intently.

“Mmmh, quite a guy you have there, Jade,” murmured Hannah, “Great fuck and he makes breakfast, think I might have to look for an experienced bloke unless you are prepared to share him with me.”

“There is yet another word describing me as old,” I responded with a grin, “Why not just say it as it is? The word is old. I might accept vintage but that makes me sound like a bottle of wine or port.”

Jade sat up, the bedsheet sliding down her body revealing her beautiful pert breasts and tight, taut stomach. “Huh, you're worried about how you are described, not that your girlfriend's friend is wanting to share you with her?”

“Somehow I didn’t think that was the issue and besides as you said last night this was a one-off.”

“It was, sort of,” Jades told me before turning to Hannah, “Sorry Hannah, but you need to find your own ‘older’ boyfriend. I might let you join us in the bedroom again if the itch ever needs scratching, but this is not going to be a regular occurrence.”

“Well, now that you have sorted that out, would you girls like to get your pretty little arses out of bed and join me for breakfast?”

After breakfast, Jade announced that she needed to study, I told her that I would come by and pick her up in the evening, that we would go out for a bite to eat and that perhaps she could stay at my house.

Hannah wanted to go back to her apartment to get showered and changed so having both given Jade a quick kiss and a hug we left the apartment.

As we stepped outside the apartment I said my goodbyes to Hannah and turned to go towards the lift, only to find Amy stood at the lift doors and looking straight at me.

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments