Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next week passed as normal. Jade and I had sex most evenings, but it was in the privacy of the bedroom and little was said about the events of the previous weekend. As we lay together in post-coital bliss Jade suddenly propped herself up on her elbows and stared at me, looking deep into my eyes.

“What?” I asked, returning the stare.

Jade didn’t reply.

“Is there something on my face? Have a got a hair between my teeth, although if I have, I am not sure where it came from seen as you don’t have any.”

Jade laughed, “Chris, I have been thinking.”

“Whew, I wondered what that noise was, thought we might have ghosts or possibly rats.”

“Will you just shut up for a minute, I am trying to be serious,” Jade paused as she seemed to be trying to find the right words.

Just for a moment, there was fear in my mind that perhaps Jade was about to call time on our relationship but then she said something equally frightening.

“It’s my birthday next month and I am going to tell my parents about us. I think it is time I told people and so I want to start with those most important to me, my mum and dad.”

Early on in the relationship, I knew that I loved her. I also knew that she had parents who were around the same age as me, but I had blanked them out, feeling that it was perhaps better if they did not know about us. I was also a bit of a pessimist, thinking that the relationship would end before it came to the point where she would have to tell them.

“Say something, do you not want me?” tears had started to form in Jade's eyes.

“Of course I bloody do, but are you sure you really want to tell them?”

“Why not? Are you saying that you are embarrassed by me, am I not good enough?”

It was shocking to see this. She was normally so confident in everything she did around me, yet suddenly she had reduced to a frightened, tearful young woman.

I tried to make light of the situation, “Of course not, what guy my age would not want someone as beautiful and as fit as you on their arm?”

“And yet, have you told anybody at work about me, about us?”

“Well no, but...”

“So you are embarrassed by me then?”

“No, no I am not.” This was not going well. I was making a right cock-up of it, struggling to cope with all the emotions running around the room, “It was more that I didn’t want to embarrass you.”

I was about to say more, but decided that anything I said from there would only make things worse. In her worked-up state of wanting to tell her parents about us, Jade could very quickly twist anything I said.

“Just how would you embarrass me? Just be honest, you are just scared of being judged, called a cradle snatcher. Just be honest, you are viewing this as a bit of fun, shag a teenager and dump her if she starts to get feelings.”

“No, no,” I was almost shouting now, “I asked you to move in with me. I am blessed, you are the best thing to happen to me in the last ten, no make that fifteen years. I love you with all my heart, but in ten years I will be sixty and you will only just be turning thirty. Why would you want to be with me then?”

Jade was quiet for a second and then whispered, “Because I love you.”

I said nothing, but stared at Jade. Although we had been together for nearly six months by this point, neither had said those three little words with actual meaning before. Now, not only had she told them with real feeling but she also was at the point of wanting to tell her parents.

“And I love you,” I moved swiftly to stop her speaking by flipping her back so her head hit the pillow and kissed her our mouths melding together, tongues exploring each other. Breaking the kiss I looked down at her, “If you want to tell your parents then I will support you and happily join you when you tell them. Starting on Monday, I will also start telling my work colleagues when the opportunity arises. Don’t look at me like that. It is not the sort of thing that people talk about around me or do you want me to put an announcement in the company magazine?”

CarolinaFit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinaFit

I was not lying when I said that last part. Most of my colleagues knew about my wife’s death and, for obvious reasons, over the years had shied away from talking about relationships around me, sometimes out of sympathy and to avoid hurting my feelings, sometimes their awkwardness stopped them.

“No, not the company magazine, but I would like to change my Facebook status to in a relationship after I have told my parents, you?”

“Both my parents are dead, so being a bit hard to tell them, but yes, I will change my Facebook status as well. Although that will only inform about five people and two of them already know.”

“And he is back, can’t take anything seriously can you?”

“It is who I am,” I laughed.

There was a knock at the door and Amy's voice floated into the room, “Are you two alright in there, I heard raised voices?”

“It is fine, petal,” I shouted back. “We were just discussing something important, but it is resolved now.”

The door cracked open a bit, “Are you decent? Can I come in?”

“Yes, you can come in. Don’t know if we are decent, depends on your definition of the word.”

Amy came through the door and sat on the end of the bed, “So what was so important?”

“Amy, it's none of your business,” I scolded.

“It's ok,” said Jade, “If you must know, I am going to tell my parents about your father and me.”

Amy looked at me, “You ok with that?”

“Yes, of course, why wouldn’t I be?”

“No reason, no reason. When are you going to tell them?”

“This evening. Now, if you don’t mind, we have some making up to do after our discussions,” without waiting for Amy to leave the room, Jade flipped the covers down and straddled me. I could feel her pussy rubbing up and down my cock.

I waved a hand to indicate that Amy should leave the room and felt her hand tap my calf a couple of times before hearing the door shut.

Knowing that Amy had left the room, I turned my full attention back to Jade. Her rubbing up and down my cock had quickly engorged it and without further ceremony, I reached behind her and pulling my cock straight and pushing my hips downwards. I felt my cock slip between her pussy lips. I then pushed up so that split her lips and was deep inside her, feeling the warmth of her body around my shaft.

Jade moaned and began to move up and down. It did not take long before I felt her body start to tremble and recognising the sign as her orgasm was close. I pushed my hips upwards on each downward bounce ensuring that I pushed went as deep as possible into her and that my body was coming into contact with her puffed up clit. A few more bounces and Jades movements became difficult to predict as she moved backwards, forwards, up and down, her breathing became quick and shallow, almost gasping before she fell forward moaning directly into my ear that she was coming. I felt that now-familiar feeling of her juices streaming out of her pussy around my balls and sliding down my thighs and onto the mattress.

Not wishing to let her recover, I flipped her over and grabbing her legs and pulling them upwards to rest on my shoulder I proceeded to plunge deep into her, relentless fucking her. Jade was now on longer gasping and moaning put almost screaming in pleasure, her hands gripping my shoulders, her nails digging into me. Sweat was pouring off me and with a final thrust, I emptied myself into her before collapsing onto the bed alongside her.

“I love you,” was all I said before kissing her and running my hand over her breast and across her stomach.

“And I love you,” She replied as she snuggled into me.

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments