Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
"Oh shit," Jenny swore out of the blue as we sat around the kitchen table finishing lunch. "I just remembered! We have the Mikkelson thing tonight!"

"I completely forgot about that!" Steve said.

"Me too!"

It was the second last day of my stay with the Blakes. Even though we'd become close as a threesome, I never fully got over that feeling of being a third wheel in their relationship. Now, observing this back and forth, it brought back how out of the loop I was in this relationship. I had what was so exciting about 'the Mikkelson thing,' or even what it was.

"Well... do you want to cancel?" Steve asked.

"Do we have to?" Jenny asked back. "It's kind of late notice. Besides, you know how much I've been looking forward to it."

"I know," Steve said. "But then what do we do about Bill?"

"He'll be alright for a night on his own, won't he?" Jenny asked as if I wasn't sitting right there.

"Come on, honey, you invited him up here," Steve admonished her. "It's not right to just ditch him when something else comes up."

"I know, but we committed months ago to this thing," Jenny defended.

"What's the Mikkelson thing?" I asked after they'd sat staring silently at each other.

"It's just a private party some friends of ours are throwing," Steve explained.

"We could ask," Jenny suggested.

"To...?" Steve asked, casting a glance in my direction.

"Uh huh," Jenny said, suddenly looking hopeful. "I'll call up Helen. What's the worst that can happen? She'll say no, and we're no worse off than we are now."

"But-" Steve attempted to protest, but Jenny already had her phone out, and was dialing the Mikkelsons.

I shrugged and smiled sheepishly at Steve.

"Hi... Helen?.... Hi, it's Jenny Blake... Yeah. Great! How about you?..." Jenny stood up and wandered out of the room with the phone to her ear.

"I don't understand," I said. "I mean, if it's just a party, what's the big deal?"

"Well, Bill, it's not just a party. It's sort of an event... a really close group, I guess you'd say... but we don't really discuss it outside the group."

"Like Fight Club?" I asked.

"Yes, something like that, I suppose," Steve agreed grinning.

After a few minutes Jenny returned.

"Well?" Steve asked.

"She wasn't sure," Jenny said. "But I told her we wouldn't be able to come if he couldn't, and that we'd vouch for him. If anything happened, it would be on us."

"And..." Steve prompted.

"She agreed," Jenny said, excitedly hopping up and down.

"Great!"

"There were three conditions, though." Jenny warned.

"Conditions?" I asked.

"First is that we tell Bill nothing about what to expect," Jenny informed us. "They want him pure."

"Pure?" I parroted again.

"Never mind," Jenny dismissed me. "It'll be fine. Don't worry. Second, we've been recruited to help with the clean-up afterwards."

Steve nodded as if he'd expected this. "And third?"

"She wouldn't say... only that they'd let us know when the time was right."

"And if we keep those conditions... Bill can come?"

"Uh huh," Jenny nearly squealed.

"Well, it looks like that's that, then."

Jenny pranced over to the space between us, and kissed Steve full on the mouth. Then me. I thought we were about to fuck again for the umpteenth time, but instead Jenny backed off. It was unlike her. I wondered if it had anything to do with the 'Mikkelson thing,' but I knew better than to ask. Instead, Steve and I helped Jenny clear away the dishes.

***

It was about eight in the evening when we pulled up to the curb across from the Mikkelson's. The house was not unlike the Blake residence, a modest two-story home with vinyl siding in a middle class neighbourhood.

The three of us stood in front of the door. Steve and Jenny were dressed up. Steve wore a dark blue suit. Unfortunately, Steve's clothes wouldn't fit me, so I ended up wearing the same shirt and slacks that Mel had helped me pick out for my trip. They were still pretty casual, but better than the jeans and T-shirts I'd been lounging around in all week. Jenny wore a red dress with a plunging neckline almost down to her belly button. It showed off her curves nicely.

Steve rapped the knocker twice. A few seconds later, the door opened. Behind it was a gorgeous woman with curly black hair, large brown eyes, and luscious lips. Her skin had a lovely Mediterranean darkness to it. Beside her was a taller thin man in a white shirt. He was balding, but what hair he did have was grey and swept backwards, making him look suave and sophisticated.

"Helen! George!" Steve exclaimed.

"Hello," George responded, extending his hand.

"This is Bill," Steve said, introducing us. "He's been staying with us this week."

"Hello Bill," George said shaking my hand. "Welcome."

"We're so glad you came," Helen said in a high voice that was just on the right side of being irritating. She gave me a quick hungry look-over. "Come in! Come in!"

As we stepped inside the living room, we saw other people, gathered in groups chatting and laughing over the sound of some low-key ambient techno music playing quietly on the stereo. One of the men waved at Steve, who returned the salutation.

For the first hour or so we just stood around making small talk as more people arrived. I think there were a total of maybe about thirty or thirty five of them. They tended to be good looking and nicely dressed with ages ranging from their early thirties to early fifties. I was easily the youngest person there.

It wasn't much different from the faculty parties I attended at Clinton State. Of course, I never stayed long at those parties, but left at the first opportunity. Socializing isn't really my thing. I always feel awkward, and not sure what to say to anyone. It was unlikely any of these people had any interest in the nuances of Japanese to English translations of obscure video games, or anything like that.

Instead, I stayed close to Jenny and Steve, who seemed much more natural in this setting. I smiled incessantly, nodding at what seemed the appropriate places, spoke when I was spoken to, and otherwise stayed quiet. We made the rounds, and I was introduced to a number of people whose names I couldn't hope to remember. The pungent smell of burning marijuana originated somewhere in the room, but I couldn't tell where.

At some point Helen appeared to refresh everyone's drink.

"Can I steal Jenny and Steve away for a moment?" Helen asked.

"Uh... sure," I said, though I was unsure how I'd survive this party without them.

The three of them disappeared through an arch into the kitchen, and I was left alone with all these strangers. I looked around the living room, at all the different groups, and then spotted an empty seat on the sofa. At least it looked comfortable. I sat down, trying to look like I was really trying to appreciate the music (it wasn't my taste, but I bobbed my head to the wimpy beat), and was mostly ignored, until a couple of women approached me. Neither of them wore make up, I noticed, but both looked naturally beautiful. It then occurred to me that none of the women at the party had applied make-up. I wondered what the deal was with that.

"Hi," said the taller brunette one.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," said the shorter blonde with the bigger breasts.

"Hi," I responded to her as well.

"I'm Tracy, and this is Melody," said the blonde. They sat.

"Bill," I replied, offering my hand.

"We know," they said in unison.

"You do?"

"Everyone's been talking about you, Bill," Melody explained.

"They have?"

"We're a pretty tight group," Tracy added. "We don't get a lot of new faces around here. I guess that kind of makes you like a guest of honour."

Both the women were giving me big smiles, and that same hungry look of appraisal that I'd gotten from Helen at the door.

"Are you enjoying yourself so far?" Tracy asked.

"Yeah, it's alright," I lied. "I mean, I'm not really a big party guy or anything."

"Oh, we haven't even begun to party," Melody corrected me, and then started to giggle.

"Stop!" Tracy shouted, also joining in her friend's laughter, and slapping her playfully on the knee.

Someone passed a joint to Melody. She took a deep drag on it.

"Hit?" she asked me, gesturing with the joint.

"No thanks," I said. I never really liked the idea of drugs. They always reminded me of the dumb-ass burn-outs from my high school, who were always laughing at stupid shit. They seemed like total waste-cases, failing all their classes, and getting in trouble. I never wanted to end up like them, sitting around my mom's basement, getting high, and doing jack-shit with my life.

Melody shrugged, and passed the joint to Tracy, who hit it twice and passed it on. Despite my reservations about pot, I didn't want to come off as some uptight square, so I tried to act cool and casual about their drug use, which only made me feel more awkward and self conscious. This made Melody and Tracy laugh even more. At least someone was amused.

There was a sudden ringing sound at the other end of the room. We all turned our heads in that direction to find George standing on a chair and tapping his wine glass with a fork.

"Everyone," he began when the room had quieted down. "Everyone, I want to thank you all for attending tonight. It's great to be amongst so many familiar faces. And we have one new face here as well. Bill? Bill, where are you?"

I stood up. Everyone turned to look at me. I waved and sat down.

"I hope you'll all join us in welcoming Bill to our little gathering," George continued. "Bill, glad to have you here. I hope you really enjoy yourself tonight. Now who's ready to get this party started?"

The crowd gave a cheer. I looked around for Jenny or Steve but couldn't find them. Tracy, too, seemed to have disappeared back into the crowd. But Melody was still seated next to me.

"Alright, ladies, you know what to do," George said.

On cue, Helen turned the stereo back on. This time it was playing an old slow Van Morrison song.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

The women found partners and began moving slowly in time with the song. Melody danced in front of me, sexily swaying her hips back and forth as she looked down at me. I tried to get up, thinking maybe she wanted me to dance with her, but she placed her hand on my chest and pressed me back.

"Just relax and let it happen," she said.

"Let what happen?" I asked.

"Shh," she silenced me.

I sat back, and Melody turned around. She bent over so her ass was wagging inches from my face. Then she hooked her thumbs into the waistline of her skirt and began to pull, flirtishly showing the top of her light blue thong. She looked back at me, gently biting her lower lip, and rubbed her hand over the curve of her ass. She gave it a playful little smack, before turning around again.

She continued to dance in time to the music, as a finger ran down the neckline of her blouse. She popped a button, and leaned over me, so that the fabric of her top fell away just enough to give me a clear view of her cleavage and the light blue material of the bra that contained it. It was weird - Jenny, Steve and I had been fucking all week, but these small teasing gestures had me more aroused than I'd been since I got to Wisconsin.

Melody, looked down at me as if we were sharing a secret. My face must have shown how much I was enjoying her show. She gave a small giggle, and started working again at the buttons on her blouse. This time, she undid them all in quick succession, and slipped it from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

Surprised, I looked around the room. The other women were also dancing for the men, and in various stages of undressing. Helen was leaning over George with her beautiful large bare breasts in his face. The couple next to us whose names I couldn't remember were still fully dressed, but she was sitting on his lap, and he had his hand down the front of her dress.

Melody rested a knee on the sofa, and leaned forward, pressing her breasts against my face. I deeply inhaled the flowery scent of her perfume. She reached behind and undid her bra, allowing it to fall away. Her breasts hung free. They weren't nearly as large as Helen's or even Jenny's, but they were sexy. She guided one of her nipples to my lips, and I gave it a quick kiss.

The weight of her body slowly descended down mine until she was kneeling between my knees. Looking down, I became aware of my erection conspicuously tenting my pants. Melody, reached out and lightly stroked the length of it through the fabric. Her touch was electric. She looked up and gave me an approving smile.

She stood up and turned around again, still swaying in time with the music. This time, when she pulled on the waist of her skirt, she pulled it all the way down. Still bent, she reached and grabbed my right hand. She guided it between her thighs. I could feel the heat radiating from her thong before I even touched it. She let my curious fingers play across the damp fabric for a few seconds, before moving away.

Finally, she pulled her panties down to the floor, revealing her beautiful pussy. It was completely hairless and smooth. She reached down and spread her lips with her fingers. I could see the pink glistening with arousal. Her middle finger slipped inside herself, and then she leaned forward and pressed it to my lips, letting me inhale the sexy scent of her, as the song ended.

Looking around again, all other women were completely naked now. They all stood proudly over their men, who regarded them with open lust. Even though they were all older than I was, wasn't a single woman in the room I would consider unattractive. On the contrary, their maturity gave them a sense of confidence that was absolutely sexy.

"Bill?" George called out. "Bill, where are you?"

"Here," I said.

"Come here, Bill," George said. "We've got something special planned for you."

"Uh," I said somewhat embarrassed, because I was sporting a fairly conspicuous erection, and didn't want to stand up and have it revealed.

"Come on, Bill," George said with a slight impatience in his voice.

I got up, slightly hunched over with my hands clasped in front of my crotch, and timidly walked to the center of the room, where George was standing. The other guests chuckled at my obvious shyness.

"Relax, Bill," George said with good nature, clapping me on the back. "We have no secrets here."

He gestured to the other guys who were sitting or standing around in a circle. Many of them were also clearly aroused, but were making no attempt to hide it. Cautiously, I let my hands fall to my sides. Again, I noticed that hungry look in the eyes of all the women at the party, as they eyed the prominent bulge in my pants.

"That's better," George said with a smile. "Now Bill, do you know how they induct new members into gangs in LA?"

I shook my head.

"When someone wants to join a gang, he has to be jumped in to demonstrate his loyalty and toughness. The other members will attack the new one for a short period of time. If the pledge can survive the onslaught, he becomes a member... Bill, since you're new to our little gang here, we're going to have to do the same to you. We're going to jump you in."

"Huh?" I asked. But before I knew what was happening, several of the men stepped out of the crowd of guests. They grabbed me by the shoulders, the wrists, and ankles. They began to pull my clothes from my body as I struggled beneath their grasp.

"What the fuck!" I shouted. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Relax, Bill," Melody's voice called from the audience. "Remember what I told you; Just let it happen."

My shirt came off. Then my shoes, and my pants. My erection sprung out into the lamp light of the living room, and waggled around for everyone to see. I tried to cover it with my hands, but they were restrained. Sensing there was nothing I could do, I tried to will myself to relax, as Melody had instructed. Surely, these middle-aged suburbanites didn't really mean to tear my clothes off and beat the shit out of me, I tried to reason with myself.

As my squirming subsided under the restraining strength of the men who held me pinned to the floor, the women, naked and gorgeous, began to step forward, forming a tightening circle around me. Their eyes regarded my naked body more greedily than ever. I was terrified, but also hard as a rock. as they converged on me.

Helen was first. She knelt between my knees, held apart by two pairs of strong hands. Leaning over my body, she dragging her nipples across my stomach as her hands reached up to my shoulders. Her fingernails dug into my skin, and she slowly scratched a light trail down my torso, to the base of my throbbing cock. The pain was arousing. Finally she clutched my cock with both hands, and took the head of it into her mouth. The sensation of it was amazing, as Helen's tongue expertly flicked the underside beneath the head for about twenty seconds.

Then as suddenly as she started, she stopped, stood, and retreated back to the watching crowd. The next woman, a skinny redhead with smaller breasts, took her turn with my body, sucking my nipples, and stroking my cock with a firm hand grip. The next ground her hot wet pussy against my cock. Tracy, who I'd met earlier, was after that, and she actually took me inside of her, riding me passionately for about forty-five seconds.

Gradually the fear subsided. I stopped struggling, and the hands loosened their grip. One by one each of the women came forward and used my body. Some with their mouths, some with their pussies. One wrapped her beautiful large breasts around my cock, squeezing it up and down in her cleavage. Hands and lips explored my entire body. A few adventurous fingers even traveled down past my balls to my asshole... And inside! It was slightly uncomfortable at first, but the discomfort mingled, added to, and was lost in the other sensations.

Jenny made a quick appearance somewhere in the middle of it all. She gave me a brief loud, wet, sloppy blowjob, and then disappeared into the crowd again. I noticed some of the guys were massaging hard-ons through their pants, as they looked on. None of the women spent more than a minute with me, but I lost count of how many there were. Eighteen? Twenty?

Melody, who'd given me the lap dance earlier, was last. She climbed over top of me, and descended on my rigid cock - reverse cowgirl. Lubricated by the spit and juices of all the other women, I slid inside her effortlessly. By now the restraining hands were gone completely, and I was free to move my limbs. I grabbed her hips as her ass bounced up and down on top of me. Her hands plunged in front of her. One cupped my balls. The other stimulated her own clit.

"Fuck," she swore over her shoulder at me.

I don't know what it was about this one word - maybe it was just the breathless tone of her voice - but it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back and sent me past the point of no return.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

This received cheers from the other guests.

"Yes, Bill," Melody encouraged. "Give me your young fucking cum."

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" the guests chanted.

In another two seconds, I did. My body tensed, and my eyes squeezed tight shut. I thrust my pelvis hard into Melody, and could feel my cock spurting thick, sticky semen inside of her deliciously warm slippery pussy. The guests broke into enthusiastic applause.

When my cock stopped pulsing and my orgasm subsided, Melody hopped off me. A small trickle of white cum dripped from her pussy, down her thigh, and splashed on my abdomen. She stood, regarded her audience with a proud smile, and took a bow. The guests clapped for her.

Helen came forward with a hot damp wash cloth, and handed it to me.

"Well done, Bill," she said.

"Yes," George agreed, looking down at where I was still lying on the floor, and smiling warmly. "Excellent. Welcome to the gang."

"Thanks," I said, wiping myself with the cloth.

He grabbed my hand (the one not holding the washcloth), and helped me to my feet. After one last round of applause, the crowd began to disperse back to their own conversations or to refill their beverages.

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments