Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As Will pulled into the parking lot of the warehouse he began muttering under his breath, “Damn, there are two ahead of me to unload. They must have gotten here at the butt crack of dawn.”

Ann laughed and told him, “We just took too long in the shower this morning. You just had to have your morning shower sex.”

“Me?” he asked innocently. “It wasn’t my fault. You are the one who kept grabbing and playing with my cock.”

“I have no idea what you are talking about. I was just standing there showering when this monstrous snake started to poke me in the ass.” Ann replied with a mischievous smile on her face.

“Do you really want to go there Miss Sexy Ass?” Will asked turning his head to look at her.

As much as I would love to continue this conversation in the sleeper I think you should go and check in to let them know you are here on time for delivery,” Ann told him as she rubbed the palms of her hands over her nipples, making them pebble.

“You are right but this conversation is not over,” Will said leaning over to kiss her, tweaking her nipple hard at the same time.

“Ass hole,” she yelled as she reached out to squeeze his cock but Will moved away too fast, turning away from her as he opened the door and climbed out.

Moving over to the driver side window, Ann called out, “Will, look!” as she pulled up her tee-shirt, flashing him her bare breasts, not caring who might see.

Will shot her the look that she knew meant she was in trouble and there would be hell to pay later that evening. Will was no prude in bed but in public he tended to keep his sexual side private, only going as far as hugs, hand-holding, and a quick kiss. Will really did not like Ann to expose herself in public, especially at his workplaces. She was his to ogle but no one else could.

Ann watched him walk to the office, noticing by the way he walked that he was pissed. Oh well, she thought, I am already in trouble so I might as well make it worthwhile. She then made her way back to the sleeper.

When Will returned to the truck in thirty minutes, he opened the door and started to climb in saying, “Ann your ass is so going to get it when we stop for the night,” looking over to the passenger side only to realize she was not sitting there.

She knew not to get out of the truck so that only left one place for her to be and he was not sure he wanted to turn and look. With the horny mood she was in it was no telling what she was up too. Taking a deep breath he turned his head, his mouth dropping open when he saw Ann sitting on the bed, back against the wall, legs spread wide, naked as the day she was born.

“Have you come to play or watch the show?” Ann asked in a sultry voice, her fingers tweaking her nipples.

Will could only stare. He was at a loss for words as he hauled himself the rest of the way up into the truck, maneuvering around until he managed to put his butt on the side of the passenger seat.

“Get your ass dressed and park it back into the passenger seat or leave it there. We do not have time to play. I am working, just in case you have forgotten.”

“Working? “ Ann asked. “It looks more like you are sitting there drooling with the start of a boner in your jeans,” as she moved her hand down, running her fingers through her wet sex slit and then holding her fingers out to him. “Have a taste.”

Although he didn’t want to admit it Ann was right; he did have the start of a boner and he wanted nothing more than to fuck her silly but it was work time, not play time.

“I am not asking, I am telling you now to get your fucking clothes on before someone sees you,” Will warned her.

“I’m horny and if you won’t do something about it then I will,” she told him. “Besides, I am far enough back on the bed that no one can see me unless they climb in the truck.”

“The dockworkers might see you or anyone walking across the yard might,” Will said although he knew that it would do no good to argue. Once Ann got her mind set on something, she followed through. “Ann, you either get dressed or I am going to take my belt off.”

Ignoring his veiled threat, Ann told him, “There is no need to take your belt and jeans off. Just unzip them and flop your cock out. I will blow you while I bring myself off. You can just sit there and watch to make sure that we are not disturbed. You had better hurry because this party is about to start without you.”

Will was so tempted to give in as his hard cock was straining to get out but he did not want to get started to only have to stop before he cum. When he made no attempt to do as she asked Ann reached into a small bag she had sitting beside her and pulled out a small ribbed rabbit vibrator.

“Last chance,” she told him waving it in the air. When she got no answer, Ann said, “Okay you want to just watch but don’t ask for relief later for that painful hard-on.”

Glancing out the windows Will didn’t see anyone around so he turned back around to watch Ann. He knew deep down that he should ignore her because by watching he was reinforcing her bad behavior but she was such a delight to watch when she masturbated. So he decided to enjoy the show and deal with her bad behavior later that evening.

As he watched, Ann began to rub the palms of her hands over her nipples, legs spread wide so he could see her pussy already glistening with her juices. Ann reached up and began to pinch and pulled her nipples turning them into little hard pebbles. As Will watched he could feel his cock becoming harder; it was almost to the point it was becoming painful. Very slowly she moved her right hand down between her legs, two fingers moving in and out, her thumb grazing her clit as she emitted little mewing sounds of pleasure.

Pulling her fingers out, she scooted up enough so she could lean forward to rub her juices across his lips with the tips of her fingers. Will caught her wrist with this hand as his lips closed on those two fingers, sucking her juice from them. Ann giggled as she pulled her hand away and moved back to her original position. Turning on the rabbit-eared vibrator she worked it into her pussy while her other hand worked on her nipples.

Will sat there mesmerized at the sight before him. He was almost at the point of locking the doors, shutting the curtains, and joining her but he forced himself to remain on the seat and just watch the show. He just hoped that she would finish before it was his turn to unload.

As she moved the vibrator in and out of her pussy, the ear rubbing against her clit, more droplets of pussy juice started to pour out, making Will want to rethink his decision for not going for a quick fuck or at least a blow job.

“Like what you see?” Ann whispered. “You can still join me.”

JuliaLuvv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLuvv

As if his cock had a mind of its own Will found himself moving toward Ann, his hand on his zipper. Just as he was ready to unzip his pants, he heard loud banging on the driver door.

“Will, time to unload,” a deep voice hollered out.

Will groaned and looked at Ann, who was laughing. “Sounds like work calls so you go ahead, work, and I will play.”

He glared at her and made his way into the driver seat, taking a few seconds to adjust his hard-on to a more comfortable position. As he backed his trailer into be unloaded he could hear the soft sound of the vibrator and Ann’s moans as she neared her own orgasm.

"Bitch," he muttered under his breath.

When everything was unloaded he headed off for his new pickup. A few minutes out of the yard, Ann clambered back into the passenger seat, buckling herself in.

"Damn, I feel so relaxed now I should have stayed back there and taken a nap,”

“That might have been a good idea because you are going to get so fucked when we stop for the night,” Will warned her. “You are going to pay for that little stunt you pulled…in more ways than one.”

“Poor baby,” she cooed. “Do you need a rub off?”

Will just growled in answer to her question, keeping his attention on the road. After several minutes he realized that Ann was awfully quiet so he chanced a quick glance her way to see if she had fallen asleep but to his dismay, she was sitting there with her skirt hiked up her thighs and her hand was lightly fingering her pussy.

“Woman, did you take a sex pill or something this morning when I was not looking?”

Ann laughed and said, “Nope, just feel like tormenting you and giving you a case of achy cock and blue balls.”

“Well just keep it up Ann and I will be giving you a case of the sore ass.”

Pulling her hand away from her pussy and pushing her skirt down, Ann said, “Okay, I will behave myself because I want to, not because you threatened my ass.”

“It is not a threat,” Will commented

“I am going to take a nap,” Ann told him as she leaned the passenger seat back.

Soon Will could hear Ann snoring softly. For the next couple of hours, there was peace in the truck as she slept. When he reached his next pickup Ann slowly woke up when the truck came to a stop.

“Where are we?” she asked, moving the seat back to a sitting position.

“My next pickup,” he told her. “After I get loaded we will stop for lunch and gas,”

The pickup took longer than either expected so while Will was gassing up the truck Ann made them sandwiches to eat on the road. Later that evening they pulled into a truck stop and went in to have a late supper.

After supper, as they made their way back to the truck, Will reached behind and grabbed her by the ass saying, “When we get back it is my turn to have some fun.”

Ann laughed and said, “I am too tired to play tonight. I wore myself out earlier this morning,” as she yawned.

“You are not getting out of it that easy,”

“Okay, I will just lay there, spread my legs, and you can wake me when you are done,” she teased him.

When they got back to the truck, Will grabbed her and pushed her against the side of the truck, kissing her hard, his hand caressing her breast as he pushed his hard cock against her. Ann’s arms went around his neck as she kissed him back, her tongue darting into his mouth to tangle with his. Feeling the hardness of his cock, she moved one of her hands between them, gently squeezing him through his jeans.

“Get your ass in that truck woman before I explode.”

Will opened the door and as she climbed in he gave her a smack on the ass, and then followed her inside. Soon their clothes were scattered haphazardly inside the truck as they kissed and explored each other’s body. Ann tumbled back onto the bed pulling Will on top of her, his cock brushing against her wet pussy. She quickly closed her legs, trapping it there as she gently squeezed him, making Will moan.

Pulling back, Will spread her legs, and buried his face in her pussy, making love to her with his tongue. Soon she was begging him to let her cum but he ignored her pleas as he started to kiss his way up her body, zeroing in on her nipples, sucking each one into his mouth, licking and gently biting them as his leg moved between hers. Very slowly he rubbed his leg against her pussy.

Ann could feel her orgasm building up inside her inner core, all nerve endings on high alert as they began to tingle, her body starting to tremble.

“Oh fuck Will,” she moaned.

Sensing she was on the verge Will moved off and quickly flipped her on her stomach, one hand firmly on the small of her back, his other hand rubbing her ass.

“Remember the little stunt you pulled this morning babe?” Will asked. “And I told you that your ass was mine?”

Realizing where he was going with this line of questioning, Ann tried to wiggle away but to no avail. His hand dipped down between her legs, rubbing her wet pussy, causing her to squirm on the bed. Suddenly without warning, his hand connected with her ass, causing her to squeal. It was quickly followed by five more, and then he pulled her up to her knees, positioning himself behind her. Taking his cock in his hand he moved it up and down her wet pussy before sliding it inside of her.

“Oh fuck,” Ann moaned, moving back towards him, getting him as deep as she could inside of her pussy, squeezing him.

Holding her by the hips he began to move slowly in and out, reaching under her to play with her clit. Soon he could hear her breathing change and he knew that she was close. Reaching for the bag she had left there this morning, Will pulled out a tube of lube and squeezed it on her asshole, working it in with one, and then two fingers while he continued to fuck her nice and slow.

Pulling his cock out, Will slowly inserted himself into her ass after lubing himself up. He continued to press hard on her clit with his thumb rubbing it in a circular motion. Will pulled out until just the head was inside and then he pushed in hard and deep, his motions getting harder and deeper as he got closer to the edge. Soon Ann’s body began to tremble more, her ass gripping him tightly. He could feel her juices coating his hand and dripping onto the bed as she started to cum.

Ann grabbed a pillow, holding it to her mouth as she let out a muffled scream, cuming hard, her entire body feeling like it was on fire as it twitched and trembled. Will began to fuck her harder as he strove to finish, his thumb still working on her clit. As he started to unload in her, Ann cum again, her ass tightening around his cock, milking him dry.

“Shit,” she muttered as she collapsed on the bed, Will on top of her. As his cock softened and slipped out of her ass, he moved over to the side of the bed, pulling her towards him for a hug. Snuggling together they both soon drifted off to sleep.

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments