Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tonight was their six month friendship anniversary and Ann was planning something very special for Will. They'd moved in together a month ago and, while she normally went with Will on his work runs, she hadn't this time. A writer of erotica, Ann had a deadline to meet so she had to stay behind to meet it. He'd been away for two weeks and that was a long time for either of them to be without sex since they'd gotten together. Sure, they had engaged in cyber sex but it was not the same as the real thing – just mutual masturbation.

Glancing at the clock, Ann saw it had been almost thirty minutes since he'd called to say he was leaving the yard. He should be pulling into the drive any minute. Dashing to the bedroom, she slipped on a special gray teddy she'd found online and bought especially for this occasion. When she walked back into the living room, she heard his truck pulingl into the drive.

Just the thought of the night ahead dampened her gray thong. Ann wanted him so much that she was almost ready to put her games on hold and simply take him the minute he came through the door. But she decided to carry out her plans.

When Will saw Ann lounging on the sofa, a big smile came over his face. “Hi sexy,” he said as he went over, leaned down and kissed her. “Damn, I missed you. Did you make your deadline?”

“Yes, with two days to spare,” Ann answered, getting up to give Will a good view of her body.

“Love that color on you,” he said, pulling her into his arms and kissing her hard, their tongues mating gently. He slid his hands down her back, cupping her ass. “Give me ten minutes to shower and then I will ravish your body.”

“Take your shower," Ann said, "but you're not ravishing my body yet. Are you too tired to play?”

“Play?” he asked, a quizzical look on his face.

“I want to be your mistress and fuck your ass and milk your cock.”

Will stared, not sure he'd heard her correctly. She knew it was one of his fantasies for a woman to be in control and fuck his ass like a bitch. Suddenly, he felt his cock starting to stir and a smile creased his face.

“Do I have permission to take a shower, mistress?” 

“Yes, and then we will eat supper. I made your favorite,” Ann told him. “Beef stew and cornbread. It should be ready by the time you get out of the shower.”

When Will joined her at the table, he was naked, his cock at half mast. “Damn, it feels good to be home and able to be naked with my favorite girl.” he said, sitting and taking a drink of tea. "Everything smells so good, Ann.” He helped himself to cornbread. “I really missed your company on the road, luv.”

“My company or my bod?,” she teased.

“Both,” he answered quickly. “The bed was sure lonely without you in it.”

“Well ,we have the next four days to make up for lost time and I'm going back out with you on your next run.”

They ate in silence, each thinking about the night ahead. After supper, Will helped her with dishes and then they retired to the living room.

“I am tired of being the only naked one in the house,” Will said as he slowly removed her teddy but not her thong. Very slowly, he rubbed his hand over her pussy, feeling the wetness through her thong. “Hmm, has someone been playing with themself?”

“No, just thinking about your cock in my pussy makes me wet, luv.” Ann kissed him deeply. “Go sit in your recliner.”

Will noticed she'd put a big folded towel there and was curious. He soon found out why. After slipping out of her thong, Ann went over and straddled his lap, his cock nudging against but not in her pussy. As she leaned down to suckle his nipples, she rubbed her wet pussy across his cock, feeling him growing against her. Ann kept his hands pinned to the arms of the recliner while she sucked his nipples hard, alternating one to the other.

“Oh damn, I need to be inside you,” ”he moaned, pulling a hand from under hers and making to put it between them to guide himself inside.

“Stop,” she ordered. “Mistress will decide when you can fuck her pussy, not the slave.”

Will raised his hand in surrender and put it back on the arm of the recliner, relaxing and letting Ann control the situation. Kissing her way down his chest and stomach, she slid off his lap, down between his legs. Pushing his thighs apart, she took his cock in hand, stroking it whikle she sucked on the mushroom head, tonguing the little slit. She switched to licking under the rim while continuing to stroke him.

“My very own lollipop,” Ann whispered as she began to lick him from base to top. Soon, the only sounds in the room were Will's moans and Ann's slurping. Without warning, he found himself in her hot mouth, the dome of his cock hitting the back of her throat as her lips clenched on him, drawing his cum up his shaft. As he was poised to shoot his load, Ann stopped, stood and then straddled his lap again, guiding him into her hot, wet pussy.

Offering up her breasts, she told him, “Suck my nipples hard. Make me moan and cum.”

Will didn't need a second invitation. He latched on to one nipple while playing with the other and she started to ride him, slow and easy, her fingers seeking out her clit. As she neared orgasm, Ann rode him quicker, her pussy muscles squeezing his cock. Both groaned as they strived for the pinnacle. Ann reached it first and screamed, cumming hard and covering his cock with her juices. While she pinched his nipples and kissed him hard, Will grasped her hips and held her still as he shot jets of cum deep in her pussy.

Ann leaned against his shoulder and whispered, “Now that first pent up cum is out of the way, you'll be able to last longer when I fuck your ass, bitch.”

She wiggled off his lap and headed for the kitchen, calling over her shoulder, “Follow me, now.”

He followed, wondering what was on her mind. When he walked into the kitchen, he saw Ann had set out two cans of whipped cream and a bottle of chocolate syrup. She motioned to him. "Come closer."

“Yes, mistress. Shall I carry these to the bedroom?”

“In a minute, but in the meantime, bend over.” 

Will hesitated for a moment then did as requested. He heard the 'fridge door open, although he was not really sure if it was the regular or freezer door as he had his back to them. Will heard paper rip, then Ann said, “Hold your ass cheeks wide open, Will.”

He did, exposing his hole. He first felt her finger probing his ass, then something cold was inserted, causing him to twitch. Will regained the position as he felt the cold object slowly sliding into his anus. Automatically, his ass clenched around the object, which he thought was a Popsicle but he wasn't sure.

Ann confirmed it. “Now, when I lick your asshole, it will taste like a cherry Popsicle. Now to the bedroom and lay on your stomach,” she said, handing him the cream and syrup. As he went to the bedroom with Ann following behind, all Will could think of was the mess that was going to be made of the sheet and the mattress.

DayanaSensual
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaSensual

Almost as if she could read his mind, she said, “Don't worry. I put a mattress protector on and the sheet is a cheap one so no worries if it gets ruined.”

Will put the stuff on the nightstand and then lay on the bed. He felt the coldness of the melting Popsicle starting to run out of his ass and down his thighs. Ann got between his legs and licked it off the back of his thighs, slowly pulling the Popsicle out of his ass, then shoving it back in. Ann continued fucking his ass with it while she licked his balls, thighs, and ass. Soon the Popsicle had melted enough that when she went to pull it out, only all the stick came clear.

She tossed it on the nightstand, telling Will, “On all fours now.”

When he was in position, Ann spread his ass cheeks and stuck her tongue as far as she could get it in his ass, tongue fucking him while squeezing his balls. She continued doing this until most of the Popsicle that had  lodged in his ass was gone. Will, by this time, was rubbing his cock on the bed. So turned on, he was ready to cum again.

“Over on your back,” Ann ordered as she picked up a can of whip cream and shook it. She sprayed the cream onto his nipples, chest, stomach, and his cock, before dribbling chocolate syrup all over his body. Ann quickly stuck the cream nozzle close to her pussy and pressed it, putting some in her pussy, and then she rubbed chocolate syrup onto her pussy lips.

“No sense in me having all the fun,” Ann said, giggling as she lowered her pussy over his face as leaned to suck and lick his nipples.

Holding her still with his hands on her hips, Will started to lick her pussy lips, occasionally darting his tongueinto her whip cream-filled pussy. Ann gradually made her way downward. By the time she got to his balls and cock, his erection was standing at full attention, ready to give her a mouthful of cum. Ann's pussy was also tingling and she was ready to cum but she held herself back. Grabbing the can she had left on the bed, she put some cream in her mouth and slowly lowered it over his cock, The coldness made him jump as her lips tightened around him. 

Will reached down and grabbed the can, spraying some in her rosebud, earning a muffled squeal as she had her mouth full of cock, whip cream, and chocolate syrup. Will began to tongue her rosebud while finger fucking her pussy. Then he switched, finger fucking her ass while he licked and tongued her pussy, tugging gently on her clit.

Ann moved down to suck his balls, rolling each one in her mouth while stroking his cock. Finally, she could take no more and erupted in his face, covering it with her juices, rubbing her pussy over his face, making it sticky from a combination of pussy juice, whip cream and chocolate syrup.

Sensing Will was getting close, Ann reluctantly stopped and rolled off him. When she got her senses back, she walked to the closet and took down a wrapped package. She took it to Will.

“Happy six month friendship anniversary,” she said

“Thanks, but I didn't get you anything,” Will said as he started to unwrap it. Inside the box was a six-inch strapon.

“That,“ Ann said, “is what's going up your ass in a few minutes ,bitch.”

Will took it out and grinned at her as he scooted up until he was resting with his back against the headboard. “Cannot wait to feel this in my ass ,mistress.”

Taking it from him, she strapped it on, before tossing the box and wrapping paper onto the floor. “Your mistress commands you to get on your knees...Now.”

Will got on his hands and knees, ass in the air. Ann got behind him, rubbed his ass and then drew her finger up and down the crack of his ass before biting his left butt cheek and leaving a small hickey. Ann reached to open the drawer on the nightstand and took out a tube of lube. Generously covering the strapon and his hole, she slid in one, then two fingers. As she finger-fucked him, she also stroked his cock.

Ann stopped and spread his ass cheeks wide, guiding the head into his ass, hearing him moan. Slowly Ann fucked him deeper while stroking his cock until she reached his sphincter muscle. Waiting for him to relax she pulled harder on his cock. Eventually feeling him relax his ass, Ann pushed all the way in, and left it there while he got used to the feel. Yes, they'd had experimented with a strapon before and Ann had fucked him with it but this one was different.

This was a strapon that had multi-vibrations and speeds so when it was inserted the pattern of vibrations could increase in intensity. It was also just about two inches in width so it would easily fit up his ass. Their other strapon didn't vibrate.  Ann liked that this one had ten speeds and she was the controller. She set it at the third speed, causing Will to moan as it vibrated and pulsed in his ass. Ann reached around and began to milk him like a farmer would a cow while fucking him in the ass. When he was least expecting it, she increased the speed. Feeling his cock hardening in her hands, pre-cum leaking, Ann stopped and pulled out.

“On your back, grab your legs and pull them to your chest. I am going to fuck you as a man would fuck a woman in the missionary position. I want to see your face as you release your load. Tonight, you are my fuck bitch.”

Lubing up his ass and the strapon again, Ann guided it home, this time shoving it in hard and deep, the vibrations set to the highest speed.

“Oh, fuck me, mistress,” Will moaned as he looked into her eyes.

Ann began a steady pace of long and deep ass fucking while she milked his rock hard cock. She fucked him as deep as she could while stroking him tight. Will began wiggling on the bed, moaning in pleasure, wanting it to last as long as possible. Finally, he could hold back no longer and shot streams of cum between them. When Ann had pulled all his cum out, she withdrew from his ass, turning off and removing the strap on. Then she lapped up his cum from his stomach and cock. Once he was clean, Ann crawled up and curled next to him, her head on his shoulder. They kissed deeply, tongues mating,

“Damn, woman,” Will said, “I think I'll leave you behind more often if this is the type of reception I get when I come home.”

Ann smacked his chest and said, “We can always take it with us,”

Will got off the bed and said, “Up woman... let's change the sheets and take a shower so we can get to sleep.”

'I will change the sheets while you shower and then I will take mine," Ann said. "If we shower together you know what will happen.” 

Will hugged her and smacked her ass before heading for the shower. When he came back, the bed was remade and Ann went for a shower. Ann joined him in bed a few minutes later and they snuggled down and were soon asleep.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments