Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was Will’s birthday and Ann wanted to do something special for him. They had known each other for a couple of years but this was the first birthday they had spent together. She had begged off going on the road with him this trip so she would have the two weeks to come up with a plan. Finally, it hit her. The first phase might be a be a bit tricky to pull off since Will’s schedule could be messed up by a variety of things but as long as his F150 pickup was still in the company truck lot she could pull it off. Thank goodness, Will had given her a key to his truck.

On the Friday he was due back, she spent all morning putting both phases in motion. Ann knew Will would need time to recharge after phase one so she made his favorite crock pot dinner for him; roast, potatoes, and carrots in a rich brown gravy. Putting it on low, she knew it would be ready when they got home. Now to get dressed and be at the truck compound before he got in off the road.

When Will finally made it to the company parking lot where the trucks were left, he was done an hour late. Generally, this did not bother him but tonight all the stress of the past two weeks had made him wound tighter than a two-dollar watch. It was his birthday and his girlfriend had planned something special planned. However, it was probably ruined because of his delay. He knew she understood but this still did not make him any happier.

Once he had the truck parked, he dropped off his paperwork and headed for his truck. As he got nearer to his truck, he thought he saw someone sitting in the front seat. He figured it was a figment of his imagination because he wanted to be home with Ann, his cock sunk deep in her delicious pussy.

As he got closer the passenger door opened and Ann climbed out wearing, of all things, her light spring coat that reached to just below her knees. Just as he reached her, the coat fell from her body and all he could do was stare, wondering if his mind was still playing tricks on him. Standing before him was a goddess dressed in a turquoise blue baby doll pajama set. Attached to the bra-type bodice was a lacy see-through little skirt that just reached the top of her gorgeous ass, revealing the tiny thong underneath, The outfit was completed with a pair of sexy black five-inch heels.

“Will, close your mouth before you catch a bug in it,” Ann said softly as she made her way toward him on the uneven gravel parking lot.

“Woman, I do not know whether I should ravage you here and now or take you across my knee for waiting here in the deserted parking lot dressed like that,” Will told her.

“Ravish me now and then you can spank me to get me hot and bothered for phase three,” she teased him. “Besides, no one saw anything with my coat on and I had the doors of the truck locked. No one could get inside so I was safe.”

“How in the world did you get here?” he asked. “I don’t see your car.”

“I had a taxi bring me,” Ann explained. “And I made sure they waited until I knew you had not gotten in early so I would not be stranded here.”

Reaching out, Will pulled her into his arms, kissing her passionately, hugging her close enough so his erection pushing against her stomach. “Ah….what happened to phase two?” Will asked as it just hit him what she had said

“Happy Birthday,” Ann whispered, giving him a vague answer to his question. “This, my love, is only phase one. Phase two will start after we eat and you shower.”

Finally coming to his senses, he hurried over to pick up her coat and quickly slipped it around her shoulders, not wanting anyone who still might be hanging around the lot to see her. “Can supper wait for another couple of hours because I want you now, naked riding me, wiggling in an orgasmic state as you ride my cock with your hot pussy,” he said leading her to his semi-truck.

Unlocking the passenger door, he helped her up into the cab, his hands squeezing her ass cheeks. Once she was inside, he quickly followed her, discarding his shoes and other stuff in the floorboard of the passenger seat.

“Woman, you never cease to amaze me,” he said as he looked at her outfit, trying to figure out how to get her out of it.

Finally figuring it out he removed her top and thong, putting them on the passenger seat along with her heels and coat.

tiine02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiine02

Ann quickly undressed Will and they fell back onto the twin bed. They lay side by side, kissing and exploring each other’s body, trying to make up for the two weeks they had been apart. Moving out of her arms, Will maneuvered around until he was facing her crotch. He parted her pussy lips and ran the tip of his tongue along the outer edges. Ann moaned in pleasure around her mouthful of cock as she licked and sucked him. She let go of his cock and pulled him back toward her so she could lick and tongue his little-puckered hole.

Will began to administer loving touches to her clit, sending her to just the edge, then he stopped and laid back, Ann knew what he wanted and happily mounted his cock, letting it sink slowly into her hot wet pussy. Will reached up and grabbed her nipples, twisting and pinching them, earning purrs and moans from Ann as she started to ride him. Her hand dipped down and started to play with her clit, riding him deep and hard.

Having been apart for two weeks it did not take them long to reach the pinnacle, both tumbling over at the same time. Her body tensed, clenching his cock tight with her pussy muscles. She gave a scream as her pussy began to spasm and her body began to convulse. Will grabbed her by her hips and held her down against his cock, driving it as deep inside as he could. Her pussy was soon filled with a combination of their cum and juices. Both of their orgasms were extremely intense. Ann collapsed on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, their lips meeting in a gentle kiss.

“Damn woman,” he whispered, “I do not see how you can top this.”

Ann did. She looked down at him and smiled. “I guess we should see about heading home. Think I will just wear my coat and stuff my pajamas under it.” Ann teased, knowing she would get a rise out of Will.

“Like hell you will woman,” Will said as he smacked her bare ass, causing her to squeal. “Keep it up and we will skip the next phase and move on to phase three…me spanking your ass good but no sex afterward.”

Ann rolled off Will and started to get redressed while he watched her, thinking how lucky he was that she had come into his life, even if she was an older woman – with an insatiable sex drive. In addition, to make things better, she was free to travel with him, making the weeks on the road less boring – and less sex deprived.

“Earth to Will,” Ann said snapping her fingers. “Get dressed so we can leave. If I cannot be naked under my coat, you cannot parade around naked without one.”

Will laughed and pulled her back into his arms for another deep kiss and then got dressed. Climbing out first, he helped her out, and then locked the door behind them. Draping his arm around her shoulders, they walked to his pickup truck. Will, being the gentleman he was, opened her door and helped her get settled before he got in.

After supper, Will went to take his shower while Ann got ready for the rest of his birthday present. When he came out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist, Ann was sitting on the edge of the bed, naked. A big smile crossed his face as he whipped off the towel and let it drop to the floor.

Ann held up her hand and said, “Stop! Will, you are now my submissive and will not touch my body until I give you permission to do so. You will also address me as mistress,”

All Will could do was stand there and stare at Ann. Yes, they had played some light bondage games before but it was always Ann who played the submissive, not him.

Will grinned and said, “Yes Mistress,” wondering what was going through her devious little mind, but anxious to find out.

When Ann stood up, Will noticed she had a flogger in her hands, his eyes getting big in surprise. They had never ventured this far before. She pointed to the bed and as he got ready to lie down, Ann lightly smacked his ass with it. He laid down on the bed with his ass on some pillows and she proceeded to fasten him to the head and footboards of the bed with soft velvet handcuffs that fastened with Velcro, spread eagle. Taking a vibrator, she turned it on low and laid it wedged it under his ass so it was vibrating against his cock.

“Now it is my time to take a shower,” she said as she turned to leave the room. “I will be back in fifteen minutes. Enjoy.”

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments