Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Thank you for all the love for this series! We are so grateful for it. This is the second episode of a trilogy in the series. The three episodes are being submitted one day apart. The series is written so each story can be read on its own, however, we believe you will find it most enjoyable to read them in order to get the backstory and connections. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We especially recommend you read the part one in this trilogy (episode 7)."

The brilliant Latin American morning sun streamed through the bedroom windows of the remote Costa Rican beach resort. The warm, bright rays illuminated my naked body, laid out in the center of the luxurious king-sized bed like a prize. The lush white comforter was piled to one side of the bed, leaving me unprotected from the brightness and warmth of the morning sun. It lit up my 5’8” fit body as if under a spotlight.

I reached my petite hand up into the air, half to block the brightness of the sun’s rays, and half to stretch my sore body after the unexpected events of the last twenty-four hours that brought me here.

“Mmmm,” I moaned seductively with a broad smile, seeing Cliff standing in the doorway wearing only a towel around his waist. I pulled my mussed shoulder-length blond hair back, offering my hazel eyes a full view of him. “I thought it might have all been just an amazing dream,” I said. I looked over to the nightstand and saw the Lovense vibrator lying strangely quiet. “None of it was, was it?”

“Not a bit,” he answered. “And it's only just begun.”

Twenty-four hours before, I was having lunch with my Mom during an otherwise uneventful day in my hometown in the Midwest. With just one text, Cliff set a series of events into motion that changed everything. Within two hours, I obediently drove home. I changed into something sexy, packed my suitcase, was picked up by Cliff’s chauffeur Antonio and delivered to his corporate jet that immediately took off on its way to Central America. It was all a mysterious, unexpected whirlwind.

Just days before, I had become Cliff’s prize from something as benign as a golf game. My usual stubborn, competitive confidence set me up dangerously for the costly wager on the game. I made the bet because there was no way I would lose. Then I did. Stupidly, the stakes I wagered in the eighteen holes were my complete willing submission without limits. It was impossible to know that would include international travel to a remote off-the-grid beach resort on the western coast of Costa Rica.

The surprising truth was, I was strangely enjoying it – at least the novelty of it all. I secretly relished being the non-stop flight entertainment for Cliff and the pilot on the short private flight to western Costa Rica. I became an insatiable skank on the flight, with nothing to lose. By the time we landed, there was little left of the scanty outfit but my short skirt and heels that showed off my sexy athletic legs. Something in me loved being the center of attention. I was turned on by Cliff’s quiet confidence and control, including him tearing my top and panties from my body during rough sex on the plane. How could I know that any change of clothes I brought was intentionally left behind by Cliff, 3000 miles away? The only clothing I would or wouldn’t have would now be provided by Cliff.

To add to the vulnerability, I willingly surrendered my passport to Cliff as we cleared customs. The drive to the secluded beach house the night before included a turn off the rural road onto a hidden path that continued several miles before arriving at our secluded hideaway. The mansion was surrounded on all sides by miles of thick impenetrable tropical jungle except for the breathtaking view of the private beach and cliffs off the front of the house. The only thing better than the hidden beauty of this tropical paradise was the feel of the plush bed and the sight of Cliff standing in front of me. Sultry morning tropical breezes blew across my sunlit form. Movement of Cliff’s towel around his waist in front of me betrayed his arousal.

“I can’t believe I’m here,” I murmured in a soft voice with a smile. “Like this.” I looked down at my naked body sprawled in the middle of the large bed displayed in front of him like an offering. “What happens now?”

“We’re going to have a great time,” he offered sincerely. “You can’t imagine the things you can do down here.”

“I bet you can,” I shot back with a teasing smile.

He smiled back, “I have clients coming in tomorrow. Today it’s just us.”

“Today! What time is it?” I exclaimed in a panic. My eyes opened wide in shock. “I’m supposed to be at work!”

“I took care of that,” he answered.

“What do you mean you took care of it?” I asked, panicked.

“I called this morning on the SAT phone. They won’t be expecting you for several days and are okay with it.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, concerned. “What did you say?”

“Nothing you need to worry about right now,” he answered calmly evasive. “You ought to be thanking me. You owe me.”

“Yeah, I keep finding myself in debt to you.”

“I’ll put it on your tab.”

“I bet you will. What happens now?” To my surprise, I felt an unexpected lust as I asked.

He smiled, reading eagerness on my face. “You’re my little cumslut,” he answered nonchalantly. “No limits.”

“I knew that when I boarded the plane last night. I proved myself on the flight, didn’t I?” I boasted with a self-assured smile.

“It was a half-decent start,” he answered.

My bottom lip pushed out to a pout of disappointment that gradually changed to a look of seductive determination.

“We’re going to enjoy ourselves. Rainforests, wildlife, beaches, ATV off-roading, caves, snorkeling, waterfalls and of course, you. What’s not to like? Have you ever been to Costa Rica?”

A smile grew on my face. “Nope. First time. Sounds amazing.”

“We’ll enjoy ourselves today and make it memorable. When the clients come in tomorrow, it’ll be their turn. I’m working on a deal and you’re going to make sure they close it with a smile on their faces.”

He paused to let his words sink in.

“Because I’m so nice, you get one free hour a day where you can do anything you want. I’ll determine when that hour is each day. The other twenty-three are mine.”

“Generous,” I replied with playful sarcasm.

“Your hour today begins right now,” he answered, looking at his watch.

I smiled, turned over onto my back, moved my head to the edge of the bed near where he was standing. “Then I’m ready for breakfast,” I said. I reached out and pulled the towel down from his waist, causing it to fall in a pile around his feet. His beautiful cock sprang up in front of me.

I dropped my head over the edge of the plush bed. I looked up to see him admiring the Latin sun shining through the window, continuing like a spotlight on my gorgeous body laid out in front of him. My firm tits jutted up; my thick erect nipples stood tall, begging for attention. I spread my legs to stabilize my body. I opened my mouth and reached for his thick cock with both petite hands. My tongue licked the entire length of his cock before sucking the bulbous head into my mouth. God, he tasted good. I reached my arms back around his muscular body, grabbed his ass cheeks with my hands and pulled his body toward me, forcing the entire length of his beautiful cock down my hungry throat. My back arched as I ravenously consumed him.

“Damn, you’re strong,” he said, feeling the force of my arms holding him captive to my devouring.

I moaned with pleasure.

“You’re such a slut,” he said. Given one hour of freedom, I was choosing to start it by consuming his cock for breakfast. “Makes me wonder if you didn’t throw the golf game on purpose. Suck that cock, bitch.”

Rather than rebuffing or ignoring his words, his dirty talk only fueled my lust. My fingernails dug into his ass cheeks. My biceps grew as I pulled him to me. “Fuck me,” I said, muffled with my mouth full of cock. My tongue skillfully massaged his manhood as my thick lips stroked every inch of him.

“Oh fuck!” Cold chills covered his body as the orgasm grew like Mt. Vesuvius, ready to erupt.

My resolve only grew. I could feel his body quickly reaching the edge of climax. My lips let go with a pop.

“Oh, fuck no! Fuck no! Don’t stop. I’m so close,” he yelled. His gorgeous body convulsed over me.

I smiled before my lips enveloped him again. God, his cock felt good in my mouth. I paused deviously before devouring him again. Reading his body masterfully, I brought him to another edge before releasing his cock again.

“Oh, fuck no!” he said. “Don’t stop, you bitch!”

I smiled again, enjoying the rare opportunity of control. My wide eyes looked up at him before taking his cock captive again between my moist lips.

He leaned forward over my body, glistening now with light sweat from my movements and the growing intensity of the direct sun shining on my naked body.

He rocked his pelvis back and forth, fucking my mouth roughly. The harder he fucked my mouth, the more aroused and ravenous I became. I could feel my nipples tighten more. My pussy tingled.

“Oh fuck!” he yelled, announcing the arrival of his immense climax. I opened my eyes to see his entire body shake as the first loads of thick cum erupted down my throat. I choked and gagged, but refused to release his cock.

Cliff’s thick cum filled my mouth faster than I could swallow it. Small drops escaped from the corners of my mouth. I swallowed it hungrily, making room for new waves of his thick morning honey. I squeezed his balls with one of my strong petite hands, juicing every drop from him before allowing my lips to retreat. My tongue licked the last drops of cum that escaped from the corners of my mouth as a smile appeared across my face.

“Damn,” he said, impressed.

“Mmmm,” I said, licking my lips. “Nothing like a nice hot breakfast. “I’m going for a swim.” I immediately rolled off the bed and moved through the bedroom door, leaving him to ponder what just happened.

I moved through the open spacious living area of the spacious estate and out the large plate-glass windows facing the beach. The air around me was immediately thick with tropical humidity. The already warm sand felt soft as it pushed through my toes. I looked back to see Cliff enjoying the view of me walking naked on the beach toward the waves rolling onto the shore. The cool water felt refreshing around my ankles as I waded into the picturesque secluded beach. There was no one around for miles. I took a few more steps into the water before diving beneath its surface.

After enjoying the tropical paradise all to myself, I looked back onto shore. Cliff was walking toward me wearing a swimsuit and carrying a morning cup of coffee. He watched me walk seductively out of the water toward him as if I were in a sexy ad for a beach resort. I threw my wet blond hair back over my head, letting it fall onto my shoulders. Droplets of water cascaded down my naked body, making it glisten in the sun. I offered a genuine smile as warm as the sun.

“Your hour is up,” he announced as we met on the beach.

“Then it’s your turn to have your way with me,” I answered.

“You’re enjoying this,” he said, sounding half-surprised.

I continued to smile. “What’s not to enjoy?” I ran my index finger down the center of his chest toward his cock before grabbing it through his swimsuit. It instantly grew in my petite hand. My bold seduction secretly made us both wonder who was really in charge. That would not last long.

“Behind that sophisticated facade, you’re really nothing more than a little whore, aren’t you?”

My eyes offered a look of surprise that quickly softened to my usual self-assured confidence. “Busted,” I said. “I always keep my word and pay my debts, but nothing says I can’t enjoy myself doing it.”

“You’re more of a slut than I realized,” he answered, raising his hand to caress the front of my soaked body.

I offered no resistance to his words or touch. I leaned in toward him. He captured and squeezed my cold erect nipple. He had no idea how much his dirty talk turned me on. “I guess you’ll have to find out,” I answered, tightening my grip on his cock still captive in my hand.

Passion overtook the moment. With calm, confident strength, he took my wrists in one hand and raised them above my head. He pulled me into his rugged frame. My body melted at his touch. We fucked on the beach for more than an hour as the ocean waves lapped the shore around us. I found myself willingly surrendering to his every desire, while feeling the insatiability of my own lust grow. It was as if a switch flipped, or more like a dial being turned, willingly letting go of all volition, wanting him to have his way with me. With each fuck, I willingly surrendered myself more for his pleasure, fueling my own greedy lust.

I hungrily pleasured him again and again in the hot Latin sun on the soft bed of our own secluded beach. I’d never experienced anyone more mesmerizingly seductive. He used me again and again in ways that made me voracious for more. He used me for his pleasure while keeping me on the edge of my own climax, desperate. With every fuck, my desperation grew.

“Oh gawd, Cliff. Please don’t stop. Let me cum!” I begged. “Please!”

“Not yet, you little slut,” I said. “I have you right where I want you. I have something special planned for you.”

My body tingled with roaring lust.

We went back up to the bungalow, showered and ate breakfast. He used the shower to torment me more; he masterfully used me to pleasure him. After the shower, he handed me the freshly-charged Lovense and ordered it to be put in place.

“Ever been ziplining?” he asked, breaking the dizzying fog of my lust.

“A couple of times,” I answered as I slid the remote vibe easily in place in my soaked pussy.

“There is an awesome one not far from here. You’re going to love it.”

“Wait! I don’t have any clothes,” I protested. “I can’t go out like this!”

“You can if that’s what I want,” he answered.

“Yes, sir,” I answered in resignation. Would he really force me to go out like this?

“Good girl. There’s a top and a short skirt I left for you on the bed,” he answered.

Relief came over me. I walked toward the back of the house, knowing he was watching my naked ass. The Lovense suddenly buzzed alive in me. I squealed as much in surprise as in arousal. “Oh fuck!” Cold chills covered my body.

I turned the corner and saw the olive-colored bikini top and a short khaki skirt. There were no panties. I was sure they would not have lasted long into the day if he had offered them and would get in the way of the plans he had for me. I put the skirt on and bikini top. I was impressed with his style and ability to pick the perfect sizes. I glanced in the mirror. I was covered but sexy.

“Approve?” I asked, as I turned the corner and entered back into the main room of the bungalow.

“I approve. Let’s go.”

We jumped into the open-air jeep and drove a little more than an hour to the top of a nearby mountain covered with lush green tropical trees and vegetation. Squawks of brightly-colored macaws and toucans serenaded us along the way. He held the remote to the vibe in his hands, ruthlessly keeping me on the edge of climax the entire time. When we reached the top of the mountain, we pulled into a small parking lot that seemingly appeared out of the blue. There was a small building with enormous tall structures behind it. The sign in front of the building announced 'Tirolesa'. The structures behind the building confirmed the sign’s announcement of ziplines.

We walked inside the building. The men drooled lustily at me. I blushed as they fucked me with their eyes.

“Sr. Cliff!” one said as we walked in.

“Buenos días,” he said. “Dos, unlimited.”

“Bueno,” the man said.

The other men instantly hurried us to the top of the zipline structure, one or two with Cliff while all the others clamored at the chance to secure my almost-naked body into the harness. As we reached the top of the structure, the view was breathtaking. Thick cables stretched across the massive gorge in front of us. The height of the structure on the top of the mountain dwarfed the roaring river below. Thundering waterfalls could be seen dotting the landscape in all directions. The cables in front of us stretched more than a mile across the seemingly endless canyon. There was nothing but forest as far as our eyes could see, except for the distant view of the ocean to the west. I had never been on a structure so high.

“Levanta las manos para que podamos ponerte el arnés,” one said.

“They want you to put your hands up so they can put the harness on,” Cliff explained.

AsyaCarro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaCarro

“I bet they do,” I said.

“Do as they ask,” he said. “We want to make sure it’s secure. Keep your hands up until I tell you.”

I obediently raised my hands in the air.

“¡Disfruten!” Cliff said.

The men got to work suiting me up in the harness. They weren’t shy about intentionally groping my body with a glance over to Cliff for approval.

“Sí,” he said. “¡Disfrútenla!”

The men laughed as their six hands began enjoying every inch of my body.

I glanced at Cliff in surprise. He held the remote up and smiled deviously. The Lovense came alive with one push of the button.

My ass squirmed in response to the vibe and the six strong hands having their way with me. “Oh shit!” I yelled.

One of the men felt bold and pushed their hand beneath my top. One of the ties on the suit gave way. The man looked over at Cliff as the falling suit exposed more of my body.

“Quítaselo,” he said with a smile.

One of the other guys untied the only remaining string holding my suit on. The tiny material fell on the platform, then through the cracks, all the way to the ground below.

I gasped in shock. Cliff smiled and increased the intensity of the vibe. My body shook on the edge of climax. I willingly surrendered myself to being used by the three strong men. I looked over at Cliff before reaching down to grope their cocks. Cliff looked back with approval. Their hands explored the landscape of my desperate body. I prayed their touch and the buzz of the vibe would bring me to climax. I became lost in the moment. I moaned. “Oh shit, I’m going to cum.”

Cliff turned the remote off and announced, “suficiente por ahora.”

The men looked disappointed as they lifted their hands from me. Their hard cocks pressed hard against their shorts.

“Oh no, no, no!” I pleaded. “Please don’t make them stop!”

“What a whore you are,” Cliff said.

The men finished strapping me into the harness and led me to one of the launch platforms. Cliff took his position next to me on the adjacent platform only ten feet away. With one swift move, we were both launched. I was immediately overwhelmed with the view, height, and speed of the zipline filling me with simultaneous emotions of sheer excitement, fear and arousal. The moment we launched, Cliff pressed the button to bring the vibe inside me to life again.

My scream echoed off the walls of the cavernous valley we were flying through. I looked over at Cliff in disbelief. The zipline would last more than three minutes. We were suspended more than a mile above the gorge below, racing down the cable at thirty-five miles an hour. The zipline took me over the edge of the mountain; the vibe was taking me over the edge of the most powerful climax I’d ever experienced. It was an orgasm Cliff had been teasing me for hours. I knew I would never be the same.

The farther we went down the line, the more intense my approaching orgasm grew. The zipline was hurling me down to a destination I couldn’t see while the vibe was taking me up to a height of arousal beyond anything I’d ever experienced. My mind dizzied. My heart pounded out of my chest. A third of the way across, the torrential climax hit. I screamed again in sheer pleasure as my body quaked uncontrollably, suspended helplessly high above the valley below. My screams echoed off the mountains as my climax showered the river below.

If it wasn’t enough, Cliff pushed the vibe remote to the next level of intensity. A second climax immediately began to grow just as the first quelled.

“Oh no, no, no!” I cried. I gasped to catch my breath. We were only halfway across the suspended cable, flying at speeds I’d never experienced on a zipline at heights far beyond anything I’d been on before.

As the zipline finally reached land on the other side, a third orgasm was finishing plundering my body. As we approached the landing platform, three men were waiting on my line, only one on Cliff’s. It was no surprise the men on the launch platform communicated the possible benefits of welcoming my arrival.

The men quickly removed my harness. They were surprised I had nothing covering my tits. I struggled to stand, dizzy, exhausted and weak-kneed by the euphoric experience. My knees buckled from the multiple enormous orgasms and exhaustion. The men gladly held on to my body to try to steady me. The three pairs of hands took advantage of the rare opportunity. I was too weak and overwhelmed to resist. I played along instead, giving a wink as I squeezed two of the men’s cock’s through their pants.

I looked up at Cliff. He could see there was something different in my eyes. Something changed in my psyche. “Fuck, that was the greatest thing ever,” I said.

“Told you that you’d have a good time here,” he answered.

“Damn, that was amazing. I didn’t want it to stop,” I confessed.

“We’re just getting started,” he promised.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“The more important question is who are you and who are you becoming for me?” he answered.

I would have told him exactly who I was twenty-four hours before. Strangely, I was no longer sure – nor was I sure of who I wanted to be. Whatever just happened, was beyond what I thought possible. I wanted more of it. “I can’t believe what’s happening,” I said out loud in disbelief. “It’s all such a whirlwind.”

Cliff looked at me with his handsome hypnotic smile. I had no idea what was still in store for me. All I know was I was now almost completely naked in the middle of a Costa Rican jungle, offering myself without limits to an almost complete stranger. It was a situation of my own making. I had no one else to blame, not that I wanted to. As exhilarated as I felt, I was overwhelmed by new gratuitous arousal.

Cliff laughed. “This is just the beginning, Ash. I’m just getting you warmed up for the real reason I brought you here.”

“I’ve never experienced anything like that. If that was just the warm-up, I’m ready for whatever you have planned for me,” I answered with a new tone of submissive conviction.

I reached down and started to pull the soaked Lovense out of my spent pussy.

“Ah-ah,” he said. “That stays.”

“Yes, sir,” I answered.

We spent the rest of the day enjoying the beauty and wonder of the remote Central American countryside. I loved the new adventures. The greater the risk, the greater the pleasure. After lunch, Cliff took me to breathtaking waterslides that descended the entire length of a local mountain using natural waterfalls. The waterfalls led us to some cliff diving and hikes. We were soaked, mostly from sweat hiking in the thick humidity. We ended the day at the beach in front of the villa.

All day long, my lust strangely grew uncontrollably in ways I’d never experienced. With every hour, my willing submission to this mysterious irresistible man deepened. It was different than just being horny on a tropical beach. I was not only insatiable in my desire for sex, but to please. My natural competitive drive kicked in, in a way I never imagined. I always want to win. I always want to be the best. When I set my mind to something, I give myself completely to it with unbreakable resolve. I turn everything into a competition. I am always determined to be on top and in control. I have to be the best at whatever I do. I can’t help it.

In that moment, I began to realize what was happening in me. My competitive drive to be the best now meant doing whatever was necessary to be the best slut I could be for Cliff. I put myself in this situation. I made the bet at the golf game. I made it because I knew I couldn’t lose. Then I did. I always keep my word. I always pay my debt. I boarded the plane. To be the best now required the systematic dismantling of my strong will that got me here. My competitive drive was turning in on itself. Every time I did what he asked, I surrendered more of myself to him. It was as if he was slowly seductively stripping me of one layer after another – but more than clothes, it was my need to be in control and win. Unlike ever before, to win meant choosing new levels of surrender.

Strangely, the more I did, the freer and more aroused I felt. I always thought freedom came from being in control. Everything in me believed that, but I couldn’t deny what was happening. Submission, at least to Cliff, made me freer than I ever experienced. With every task, I willingly let him strip me of my clothes and my control. Each time he did, I felt more alive. Beneath the surface was a slut waiting to be released – the best slut he could ever dream of. My competitive resolve was now determined to prove it. 

“I have four clients arriving tomorrow,” Cliff said. “They will join us for the next couple of days. We are working on a project together. We’ll be negotiating some of the final details of the account to close the deal and doing some team-building excursions to get to know each other better. I need this deal to go through and for them to have a good experience.”

“What kind of deal?” I asked.

“Doesn’t matter,” he answered. “What matters is it will be up to you to make sure they close the deal and leave the team-building with smiles on their faces. You’ll do whatever it takes. If the deal doesn’t close, it’s on you and there will be no end to your debt.”

Many people would push back with an ultimatum like that, but I’m not like most people. Cliff should have realized from the golf game that brought us here, I don’t back away from a competitive challenge. Maybe he knew that. Competition is like catnip that makes me purr.

I smiled in response with a glint in my eye. “As I’ve proved, there isn’t anything I won’t do.”

“That’s a good slut,” he answered.

My smile grew, glad for his approval. I loved when he talked to me that way.

“But I’m still not completely convinced,” he added.

My face turned to a look of determination. “Sounds like we’re here by ourselves one more night for me to prove it to you, Master.” The word “master” echoed with weight as I said it. It wasn’t lost on Cliff either. I reached for his soft cock through his white linen pants. “Try me.” I squeezed his cock in my petite hand. My words and face conveyed a playful seriousness. The moment became a turning point in our relationship and my willing submission. “And maybe I don’t want an end to it.”

We barely slept that night. I was voracious and determined. The more I had of him, the more I wanted – the more of me I wanted him to have. “Fuck, you’re amazing,” I blurted, breathing hard after my third strong orgasm. “I’ve never been fucked like this.”

“Hmmm, you’ve never been owned,” he said with calm, sincere confidence.

With every passing hour, I relinquished more of myself to him – not just my body, but my prized strong-spirited will. My usual competitive drive for control melted like butter in the heat of the Latin night. Rather than being competitive for my own will and way, my determination was strangely but wonderfully shifting for his. The full moon shone brightly through the window. I looked at him in the eyes. With words that even surprised me, I said, “If being owned means having this, I’m completely yours, Cliff. No limits. Ever.”

“Sir,” he insisted.

“No limits, ever, Sir.”

The warm sun soon rose above the morning horizon. Cliff and I rose with it, knowing his guests would arrive early. We lingered in the shower, plundering one another’s bodies.

I felt a strange mixture of exhaustion and adrenaline. He watched me dress in a tiny black bikini top and a short jean skirt he gave me. He had good taste. I could tell he relished how quickly and completely I willingly surrendered myself to him. Had I underestimated his seductive powers or overestimated my inner-confidence and strength? I realized, probably neither. We both underestimated who I secretly was beneath the thin paint of my strong, confident, competitive outer exterior. Passive submissiveness might be nice, but few things are sexier than the willing complete submission of a strong, confident prize. It was irresistible to him.

José arrived with our four guests just as Cliff and I stepped out of the bedroom into the kitchen. “Pour some tequila shots, will you?” Cliff ordered as they walked through the door. I poured the drinks and put them on a small tray.

“Matt, Lee, Janice and Todd!” Cliff announced with his hands in the air as if seeing his best friends in the world. “A toast!”

I stepped up and offered each a shot glass from the tray. I watched as they each studied me, looking lustily at my face before glancing up and down my fit body.

“Damn, who’s this?” Lee asked.

I gave Cliff his shot of tequila and took one for myself, before putting the tray down.

“This is Ashley,” Cliff said. “She’s here to ensure your stay is pleasurable. I assure you, anyway she can do that, she’ll be glad to.”

“Damn,” Matt said, stealing another lustful look at my body. “You really want this deal.” Matt and Lee elbowed each other like two college boys.

Cliff smiled. “A toast: to the pleasures of paradise.” The glasses clinked in the center of the circle with the eyes of all four guests lingering on me. I smiled with an unusual sheepishness before throwing my head back to empty the glass with the warm tequila down my parched throat.

“Todd and Janice are from Tennessee,” Cliff said, continuing his introduction. “They became interested in this deal through a friend. How long have you two been married?”

Todd offered a blank stumped look as if asked for the square root of four thousand, seven hundred sixty-one.

“Fourteen years,” Janice answered, rescuing him. “Sometimes it seems like it’s been longer, though.”

Her joke broke the tension of the moment. Janice was about my height and size but with brown hair. She had a warm down-to-earth smile. Todd was around 5’11” with an average build and a dad bod. His light brown hair was receding, showing some balding up front, compensated with a mustache and beard shaved close.

“Matt and Lee here are from western Canada,” Cliff continued. “Lee just retired as a fireman.”

“Impressive,” I answered. “How long have you been…”

“Fuck no!” Matt said. “We’re just great friends and business partners.”

Everyone laughed at Matt’s quick response. Matt was about Todd’s height but looked closer to my age. He had dark hair and dark eyes. He was tan, fit and muscular. Lee was the oldest of the four, and big like an experienced firefighter. Despite being in his early sixties, he had a youthful demeanor that seemed always ready to play hard. He was easily the tallest of the guests, close to 6’3” with a big frame. His short greying blond hair was pushed up in front. He had a round, jovial face and a big smile. His boisterous laugh and voice made it clear he was the life of the party in the firehouse.

“If everyone’s ready, then let’s head out to base camp,” Cliff announced. “The next couple days will be filled will great adventures to team build and finalize our deal. You are all in for the adventure of your lives. We have two jeeps. I’ll drive the red one and José will drive the brown one.”

I turned and caught Janice looking at my body. She glanced up when she saw me watching her. We both smiled. There was an unspoken connection as the only two women in this group of adventurous testosterone-charged men heading out into the remote Costa Rican jungles, far from any civilization.

“Todd and Janice, why don’t you come with me. The rest can go with José.”

“Wait,” I leaned to him and whispered. “I’m not going in your jeep?”

“No,” he said. “It will give you all a chance to get acquainted.”

“What about my suitcase?” I asked. “What am I going to wear?”

Cliff smiled, looking down at my skimpy top and short skirt. “I think you have what you need.”

As Cliff and I walked outside to the jeeps, everyone had already piled in. He slapped me on the ass as we each turned toward our assigned jeeps. José was in the driver’s seat and Matt had taken the front seat next to him. Lee was in the back, leaving a small space for me next to him. All eyes were focused on me as I began to climb in. It was impossible to maneuver to the back without revealing I had nothing on beneath the short skirt. As I wedged myself into the seat next to Lee, my skirt hiked up, making it almost useless to cover my body. I looked up at Lee.

His broad smile lit up his round face, glancing briefly at my face before returning his gaze to the tops of my legs. “This is going to be fun,” he said.

José started the jeep and followed Cliff down the dirt road off the compound.

I smiled back at Lee. It was one thing to surrender myself to Cliff, but this felt different. My submission was going to a whole new level. The small, rugged jeep jostled down the rocky path under a thick foliage canopy. Wherever we were going, I knew it wasn’t closer to civilization. It would be deeper in the lush, beautiful, thick, remote Costa Rican jungle, alone in a jeep with three men. I asked myself again, how did I get here…wherever here was? It was even harder to imagine what would happen next and what would be required of me.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments