Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the second in a trilogy of series fan-favorite Katie’s trip to Miami. Like all the stories in this series, the main characters are real people. Each story in the series is able to be read on its own, but most enjoyed in the unfolding series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I am grateful for my collaborator @Koo for the storyline, not to mention the inspiration as Katie in this trilogy and series."

I stretched my naked body out under the sheets, glowing from the start to my vacation being better than I even hoped. It was only the beginning. It was a new day, and I was ready to make the most of the rest of my well-deserved escape. I got up, sat down for breakfast, and opened my favorite hook-up app.

It didn’t take long to set up a meeting at the hotel pool, overlooking the beach. I showered and put on my blue string bikini and flip-flops. There was no need for anything more. Tim was already there when I entered the pool area, with an empty chaise lounge next to him. I smiled seeing my prey. He looked more handsome than his profile picture, which was a rare surprise. He was wearing only a Billabong swimsuit. His profile told me he was a twenty-eight-year-old, single surfer, and eager for a hookup. His blond hair was medium-length and wind-blown. He looked taller than me. His semi-muscular body was tan from his life on the beach.  He was also buying drinks.

We finished two and some small talk. I wasn’t looking to make a friend and didn’t need any more time for conversation. It was clear he was eager, and putty in my hands. I was upfront with my intentions for a no-strings fuck. He was happy with that and wasn’t looking for anything more either.

“Then why don’t you reserve us one of those cabanas,” I said, in a self-assured tone, more as an order than a genuine question.

Tim smiled. “Why don’t I?” he answered. He returned five minutes later and took my hand, leading me to the cabana furthest from the crowded pool area. His anticipation showed with the growing tent in the front of his swimsuit.

We both released the ties to the curtains on the four sides of the cabana, enclosing us into our beach fuck den. “Take your trunks off,” I said, “and lay back on the lounger.” He did as I asked, without saying anything. His semi-hard cock began sliding up toward his abs. “Get yourself nice and hard for me,” I said. I watched as he dutifully took his cock in his right hand, and stroked it as he watched me untie the strings of my bikini bottom, letting it fall to the sand beneath me. I left my top on.

“Oh fuck,” he said, stroking harder at the sight of my pussy in front of him.

I smiled, self-satisfied, as I watched my eager prey obliging me. He would do just fine for the start of my second day. Once I saw he was nice and hard for me, I stepped toward him, and positioned myself over his cock, ready to ride him cowgirl, to start. “No touching,” I ordered. “I’m in charge.”

“Oh fuck,” he said again, as he watched me lower myself, just enough to take his head into my already wet pussy. He gasped.

I slowly, teasingly moved my pelvis back and forth a few times, only allowing the head of his cock into my waiting pussy before pulling it out again. My tits hung above his lust-filled eyes.

“Oh fuck!” he cried desperately.

His cock was a toy for my pleasure. I was using it to bring myself to arousal. Any pleasure he might get would be incidental.

He put his hands on my waist, in an effort to pull me down the length of his throbbing manhood.

“Ah, ah,” I said. “No touching,” offering a sexy smile, adding a sexy bite of my bottom lip. My eyes looked into his with assertive authority.

He gasped again. He could have ignored me and thrust his length deep into me. He knew there would be consequences. Just as easily as I walked in, I could walk out. We both knew it. His strong hands let go, confirming what I already knew. This was going to be good, and completely on my terms.

My pussy lips crossed over his cock a few more times, dropping down twice to capture his desperate head, only to release it. I continued using him as a toy to bring my own arousal up, before lowering myself down his entire length.

He gasped again. His back arched. “Fuck yes!” he cried.

My body slowly rocked back and forth, using him just right, like my favorite dildo. He felt so good. Any pleasure he was getting was secondary to me. I continued to fuck him, increasing the pace as my orgasm grew closer. I looked into his eyes and read his face. He was clearly enjoying it as much as I was.  I reached up and released my tits from my bikini top. He licked his lips lustfully. I reached for one of his hands and guided it to my nearest tit. “Massage it,” I directed.

His hand took hold of it, and began to knead my breast. His thumb and fingers captured my erect nipple, while his palm cupped my flesh.

I moaned. I started to fuck him harder, bringing myself closer to climax. “Harder,” I said.

He obliged.

I watched his face and read his body. His orgasm was approaching quickly, unfortunately, more quickly than mine. I read him perfectly, bringing him to the very edge, and pulled off. His body squirmed frustratingly beneath me. I leaned forward further, positioning my other tit in front of his mouth. He kept raising his hips, to push his throbbing cock back into me. His desperation was palpable.

“Suck it,” I ordered.

He consumed my entire breast in his mouth while manhandling the other with his hand.

I moaned before lowering my ass again, capturing his cock between the wet folds of my pussy. I used him for my pleasure, bringing my climax up, again and again, to build the intensity, while repeatedly, denying him. Finally, my climax reached the euphoric point of no return. I squealed. My pelvis convulsed on top of him. His mouth and hand continued their arousing abuse on my tits. My pussy drenched his cock, as I pounded it relentlessly.

RoxyRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxyRosee

“Oh,, fuck yes!” he yelled, at the arousal of my body trembling on top of him. I felt his entire body tense. His back arched. I immediately pulled off, perfectly timed for thick ribbons of cum to launch, painting his own stomach white. I stroked the outside length of his cock with my drenched lips of my pussy, draining waves of cum onto his abs.

His mouth let go of my tit and moved up toward my own lips for a kiss. I put my index finger across his lips as if he were keeping a secret. I moved forward, straddling his face, to briefly dry my wet pussy with his lips

“Mmmmmm, thanks for the fuck,” I said. “Not a bad start to the day.” I adjusted my bikini top back into place as I stepped past him. I picked up my bikini bottoms and retied the knots on each side. “Nice to meet you, Tom.”

“Tim,” he said, as I pushed back the curtain and walked out, leaving him covered in his own cum.

I relished the morning fuck. “That’s right. Tim,” I said as the cabana curtain closed behind me.

I enjoyed walking the beach, taking brief dips into the water, and into local outdoor bars. Drinks came easily from complete strangers, hoping it would buy them what they were really wanting. I was friendly, playful, fun, and flirty, but on my own terms.

As the sun moved toward the horizon, I decided it was time to treat myself to my hotel’s spa. I walked in, still wearing my bikini and sandals.

“Can we help you?” the handsome, muscular man behind the counter asked. He was wearing a tight white tank top and matching white shorts, almost as if a uniform. He looked up and down my body as he asked, as much as I was assessing his. No one else was in the waiting area.

‘Thought I would treat myself to a massage,” I answered.

“Do you have an appointment?”

“No. Do I need one?”

“You’re in luck,” he answered. “Calendar is open right now.”

“Great.”

“So, a deep tissue?”

“Comprehensive,” I answered. “One that will make this part of my vacation something I won’t forget.

He smiled. “Our massages are memorable.”

“Whatever it takes to bring the fullest extent of relaxation and pleasure to every single inch of my body.”

“We can do that,” he answered. “Our deep tissue massages focus on the back, arms, legs, neck, hands, and feet. I can even throw in a scalp massage if you’d like.”

“That sounds nice,” I answered, "but that’s not every inch” I added with a wink.

“Are you asking for…?”

“I don’t care what you call the services you provide,” I said. “What I want is every inch of my body treated in a way that leads to complete relaxation and pleasure that will make this part of my vacation something I won’t forget for a very long time.”

“Ah, if I understand what you’re saying, then we’re not the kind of massage spa. We’re not allowed to...”

“You’re not allowed to please your customers?” I asked, interrupting.

“No, yes, we love to please our customers. It’s just...” 

“I’m not interested in what you can’t do,” I interrupted. “I’m interested in what you will do.”

He looked around, still nervous. “Look, you’re beautiful. You can have pretty much any guy out there. Why are you coming in here?”

“Maybe, I want to get fucked without any expectations on me or limitations on you. Can you do that?”

A broad smile crossed his face. He looked around, “I can do that,” he said. He walked to the door and turned the “open” sign around. He locked the door. “Right this way, please,” pointing toward the hallway behind the counter.

Within seconds, I lay naked on the large massage bed. His strong oiled hands skillfully moved down my naked back with purpose. Where he would normally stop at the lower back, he boldly continued down, taking hold of my small ass cheeks in each hand, kneading them between his muscular fingers. After coating them with oil, he whipped his hand, reddening one with a spank. I whimpered with pleasure.

His hand glided down between my long glistening legs. He used his other hand to spread my legs further, exposing my labia. He added more oil to his hands and worked it into my already moist folds, teasing my button. I purred, now certain this was going to be the massage I hoped for.

He methodically worked my body for three hours, almost without a word. I was lost in dizzying bliss, transported to my own enchanted world. Every inch of my needy body was putty in his hands, and then his cock. He used it masterfully like an artisan with a tool, bringing me to an escalating cascade of repeated climaxes. Each climax was followed by a deeper massage of my completely surrendered form, yielding even more powerful climaxes.

Of course, the nameless master masseuse took full advantage of the opportunity, filling every hole with repeated loads of his thick, delicious cum. I welcomed it. It was part of what I had come in for. The feel, taste, and aroma of his cum added to the sensory pleasures of the massage.

This private pampering prepared me perfectly for what happened next.

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments