Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the 10th episode! It can be read as a stand-alone, but builds on previous episodes. This is based on real people, using real names and details from their real lives. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Fan favorite Katie is back in this episode! We hope you enjoy it as much as we did bringing it to you. We welcome your comments, likes and ratings."

“Way to go, everyone!” Pam said in her usual confident tone. “This was big and we exceeded every goal. Great teamwork!” Pam was one of the executives at the bank I’ve worked for the last five years. She loved to be up front as the center of attention, especially to give one of her cheerleading speeches. There are plenty of stories of how she “worked” her way to the top over the years, but none of that matters. She’s my boss.

It’s not that she’s hard to look at, or a bad boss. She’s easy on the eyes, and relishes it when she knows she’s captured someone’s attention. She loves catching men or women stealing a second look, offering a wink as an added prize. I know this by experience. At only 5’2”, she has a petite, fit body. She takes care of herself and clearly cares about her appearance. Her brunette hair falls past her shoulders, framing her tanned face and sparkling brown eyes. Barely in proportion to the rest of her body, she has large, round tits and a great ass. Her ass and legs are usually accentuated by her just-barely-long-enough skirts and heels she likes to wear. She looks at least a dozen years younger than her fifty-four years.

Pam hand-picked ten of us to work on a new lucrative initiative for the bank. It took a year to put together and implement. As she said, it was a huge success. This was our final meeting of the team. I hate meetings, and this one dragged on painfully. Each person was tasked to report their final numbers to the group. It would have been much more efficient to report the details through our shared network or email rather than wasting everyone’s time with verbal reports. But doing it electronically would prevent Pam the opportunity to have a roomful of eyes on her in the medium-sized conference room.

“Now that the reports are done, it’s time to celebrate!” she declared. “I’ve ordered in some custom cupcakes! What better way to celebrate, right?” she exclaimed with continuing enthusiasm.

I could think of a dozen better ways without even trying. Cupcakes? Seriously?

Then, as if on cue, the incredible vision walked into the room carrying a big, flat box filled with confectionaries.

“Damn!” I said unintentionally out loud. The woman carrying the box caught me completely off guard. My jaw dropped.

She looked over, responding to my exclamation with a warm smile. She was tall, towering over Pam. She must have been 5’10”. Her long blond hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her blue eyes sparkled. She wore a short, white, lace top that showed off her perfect 34C tits. The lace exposed that she was not wearing a bra. Her small, jean shorts showcased her long, fit legs. Her continuing smile lit up the room.

“Everyone, this is Katie Kingston. She’s a friend of Ashley, and has her own bakery on the side, called Katie’s Cakery. If you ever need anything baked, there’s no one better!”

I sat up in my chair. My eyes were glued to her as I watched her approach Pam.

“Thank you, Pam,” Katie said. “I’ll leave some of my cards here, if anyone is interested.” She smiled as her eyes scanned the room, locking briefly onto mine. She pushed her long fingers into the tiny pocket of her shorts, pulled out a stack of cards, and set them on the table.

Fuck, I thought to myself. Having this in-person meeting was the best idea Pam ever had.

Katie began to walk the box around the table, allowing each team member to pick a cupcake out of the box. She smiled at each person as they selected a work of her art. I could feel my cock hardening, the closer she got. It was as if time slowed.

The vision stepped up next to me as I remained seated. I tried my best to push the rolling chair closer to the table to hide the growing tent in the front of my pants. She offered a knowing smile. The whiff of the cupcakes smelled wonderful. They each looked like miniature masterpieces, much like the artist herself.

“Beautiful,” I said, not indicating if I was describing the baked goods or the baker. The truth was, I meant both but had much more interest in the baker.

She took another step, putting herself unusually close to me, holding the box in front of me. If I turned my face toward her, her tits were only two inches away at eye level, like lace-covered cupcakes. I could see the outline of her dark nipples through the thin lace.

“Which one would you like?” she invited. Her question sounded innocent, but I was certain it was a wicked tease.

I stirred in my chair, knowing Pam and a few others were watching, especially those who hadn’t received their cupcake yet. I wanted to bury my face into her.

It had been a few years since I’d had a good fuck. First, there were the months of marital conflict that were void of any sex, followed by the divorce, then a drought of sex in the months after as a single dad of a five-year-old. Pent-up carnal lust and other raw emotions began to stir deep within me. Her dark veiled nipple teased as if reaching out to me. The fragrance of her skin mesmerized me. The soft confident tone in her seductive voice toyed. She unknowingly taunted my hidden, bottled-up, volcanic depravity. More than her delicious cupcakes, I wanted to splay and consume her on the long conference table.

“Let’s go Donovan!” a voice said, piercing the bubble of my lust-filled trance.

“Ah, yeah, right,” I said, feeling some embarrassment, not knowing how long I was lost in my own wanton fantasy.

She smiled at me, I swear enjoying the moment. She watched as I picked one of the chocolate cupcakes out of the box. “Enjoy,” she said in a sultry voice.

I sunk my teeth into the delicacy as I watched her continue to make her way around the table, offering her creations to the rest of the room.

Katie set the box with the remaining cupcakes at the head of the table, next to Pam. “There’s more here, if anyone wants,” Katie said to Pam, loud enough for everyone else to hear.

“Thank you, Katie,” Pam responded. “You’re the best!”

Katie turned and walked toward the door. “My pleasure,” she said, looking back over her shoulder at the room, offering a brief smile when her eyes locked again onto mine.

Damn, I thought, look at that ass.

I stood up, doing my best to hide my continuing arousal. I walked to the front of the room as nonchalantly as I could to pick up one of the 'Katie’s Cakery' cards.

“Like her baking, Mark?” Pam asked, with a devilish smile, before stealing a quick glance at the front of my pants.

I blushed. “Uh, yeah,” I answered, trying not to confirm what was obvious about my interest in the caterer. “My daughter has a birthday coming up in a couple of months and I have no idea how to bake a cake.”

“She puts out the best,” Pam answered, her tone making the double-entendre obvious.

“Uh, yeah, I bet she does,” I answered awkwardly.

Pam smiled, relishing in my palpable discomfort.

A brief awkward pause was interrupted by excited voices in the hallway just outside the conference room door. I looked over to see another blonde talking with Katie. It was Pam’s daughter Ashley.

“Hey Katie! What are you doing here?”

“Your mom asked me to bring some cupcakes for some kind of celebration they’re having in there,” she answered. “How are you? You look tan!”

“Just got back from an unexpected trip to Costa Rica with Cliff.”

“Seriously?”

“One minute I was having lunch with my mom, the next I was on a plane.”

“Damn. How was it?”

Their voices suddenly softened, but were still just loud enough to hear. “It was fuckin’ amazing, Katie. Cliff blew my mind. I think I blew his, and everyone else there.”

“Wait, what?”

“Let’s get drinks. I’ll tell you all about it, since you got me into this.”

Katie laughed. “Ah, I think that was all you, Ash, daring me. Text me when and where, and I’ll be there!”

I glanced again at the door and saw the two women part ways. I put the business card in my pocket. “Well, I better get going,” I said.

“Thanks again Mark,” she answered. “It was great having you on this project.”

“Thanks Pam. Great meeting today.”

When I got home, I couldn’t stop thinking about the gorgeous baker. I held her card in my hand, picked up my cell phone and tried the number.

“Hello.”

“Uh, hi,” I said awkwardly. “My name is Mark. Mark Donovan. I was at the meeting at the bank today that got your cupcakes.”

“Oh, hi,” she said. “Everything okay?”

“Uh, yeah. They were great. My neighborhood is having a block party this weekend. I was wondering if maybe I could order some cupcakes or something for that.”

“I can do that,” she answered.

I awkwardly placed my order. Katie realized she lived nearby and offered to deliver them at a public gym parking lot by my house. As I got ready to leave, I felt an excitement I hadn’t felt in a few years. I checked myself in the mirror, looking back into my own hazel eyes. My brownish hair, short on the sides had a little length on top was in place. I wondered if I should trim up my scruffy facial hair. It wasn’t long, but more than stubble. I decided against it. I threw on a polo that showed off my fit body, and a pair of jeans. I wanted to look decent but still casual.

I pulled into the parking lot and only waited a minute before she showed up. She waved with that gorgeous smile as she pulled in next to me. She stepped out of her car wearing a short, white and grey thin-striped dress with red Converse All-Star tennis shoes. Two thin straps over her shoulders held the dress on. There was no bra. I couldn’t help wondering if there was anything under the thin fabric of the sexy dress.

“Here you are!” she said enthusiastically. She opened the box. “I hope you like what you see.” She looked up at me with her large blue eyes.

“Fantastic,” I said complementing more than her cupcakes.

“Great,” she said. “I’m glad you like them. Hope your neighbors do too!”

Our hands slid across each other as she handed me the box. Electricity went through my body. Yet, almost as quickly as she had arrived, she was gone.

I can’t deny the sheer lust that pulsated through me at the sight of her, let alone her inconsequential touch. As much as I wanted to read into the moment, I resigned myself to the fact she was just a friendly person selling her cupcakes.

Over the next couple of months, I found reasons to continue to order baked goods from Katie’s Cakery. There were more cupcakes, but also cookies, bread, and even some muffins for the office. “Wow,” she said once, “you have a lot of baking needs. If I didn’t know better…” Her words trailed off as if stopping herself from what she planned to say.

Katie was very glad for my repeat patronage and support of her side-business. With each order I made, we grew more comfortable with each other. We discovered things in common from our mutual love of travel to our rabid support of the Wildcat athletic program of the nearby university. Katie no longer was the random one-night-stand I wanted to fuck. She became the friendly acquaintance I still wanted to fuck. I also realized any chance of that was slim.

My daughter’s birthday was only a week away. It was time to order a special cake. I called Katie. I’m not very good or experienced at ordering cakes for little girls. Katie offered to make something she thought would be perfect. “If you like it, great,” she said. “If not, then you can still take it, no charge.”

“You sound confident,” I said.

“It’s one of my specialties,” she answered. We arranged to meet at our usual spot for delivery after work the following Friday at 6:00 pm. I was excited to have a beautiful cake for my daughter’s birthday party on Saturday.

The week went by slowly. It was a sad reality that, other than my daughter’s birthday, the highlight of my week was anticipating a brief rendezvous to pick up a cake from an acquaintance in the public parking lot.

I need to get a life. I should have seen the demise of my marriage coming with the growing entitled bitchiness of my ex-wife. I should have seen the signs of her infidelities. My generosity of time, attention and gifts only enabled her never-enough princess attitude. I even tried to take the high ground during the divorce to make it as amicable as possible. She got everything, including primary custody, the house, her new boy toy, and other men she brings in behind his back. What am I left with, but looking forward to standing in a parking lot at the end of the workweek, holding a birthday cake.

Don’t get me wrong. No pity-party here. I made my own choices and have no regrets. I was a good husband and am a great dad. A little karma would be nice, but it is what it is. That isn’t to deny the escalating pent-up sexual frustration. What I’d give for a good fuck. It’s not easy putting myself out there again. I couldn’t see it happening any time soon.

Friday finally came. The hours at work seemed to pass more slowly than usual. Another weekend. Even the drive home in the usual Friday rush hour moved more slowly. My phone buzzed with a text.

“Hey Mark. I’m running late. Mind meeting me an hour later than we planned?”

“Sure. No problem. I’m flexible. Nothing planned.”

I got home, changed into jeans and a t-shirt, grabbed a beer. As it got close to the time to leave, my phone buzzed again with a text: “I’m so sorry to ask this. I just got a Tinder date and am running behind. Any chance you could pick it up at my house?”

Fuck, I thought to myself. I don’t have plans, but she does. Someone’s getting fucked tonight and it’s not going to be me.

“Sure,” I said.

“Thanks! That’s a huge help!” Katie texted me her address.

I pulled in front of the modest house right at 7:00 pm. The sun was setting and lights were on inside. I knocked on the door.

“It’s open,” came her familiar voice.

I opened the door and stepped into the house, closing the door behind me. The living room was nicely decorated with light blue walls with walnut trim and floors. A white plush couch sat against one long wall, adjacent to a small wall with white brick and a fireplace insert. A large screen TV hung over the mantle. A prominent, wood-trimmed, picture window and open doorway were on the wall facing the couch, with small white shelves between. Artwork and mirrors decorated the walls.

Nice taste, I thought to myself. Makes sense a cake decorator would have an artistic eye in other aspects of her life. It was certainly true with the clothes I’d seen her wear. She always looked like she stepped out of a magazine, but in an approachable, down-to-earth way. Her house was the same.

“In here,” she said, the voice calling from through the opposite doorway.

I walked through the doorway into a small dining room with an adjacent kitchen. The dining area had a beautifully decorated wall covered in white ornamental fabric. The other walls were navy blue. Like the living room, the floors and trim were wood. In the center of the room was a round glass table with blue chairs for four. A large matching blue mirror covered the third wall.

She likes mirrors, I thought to myself.

The dining room opened up to the kitchen. It was an open L-shaped kitchen with white cupboards, granite counters and large ceramic floor tiles. The kitchen was accented by a black microwave oven over a large black convection and stove on the short wall. Three decorative hanging lights hung over the sink in the corner with a window looking out to the back of the house. Like the rest of her home, wood trim surrounded the room.

Unlike the rest of the immaculately-kept house, the kitchen was a mess. There was flour on the counters. Dirty mixing bowls were stacked in the sink, except the one still in the mixer. An open carton of eggs, a bottle of milk, a bottle of vanilla, a bag of sugar, a box of butter, a container of shortening, cocoa, and a bag of powdered sugar all crowded the counter. It looked like a bomb went off in a bakery, making it a confectionary disaster area.

Katie stood in the middle of it all. Her hair was up except for a few strands that hung next to her face. She was wearing an apron that itself was decorated with ingredients. The apron covered her short top and shorts, making it look like there was nothing on beneath. Flour, powdered sugar, and a small touch of chocolate frosting decorated her face and arms.

She looked up with a smile. “Almost done!” she said in a hurried voice. The almost-finished cake sat on the small counter between the sink and stove.

“Great,” I answered.

“I’m running so late. I have that Tinder date in a half hour, and I’m nowhere near ready. It was a last-minute thing. I really appreciate you coming by to pick the cake up. I hope she likes it.”

“No problem,” I said. “I’m sure she will.”

“Wanna see it?” she said, running her hands down the front of her apron.

My eyes were glued to her hands moving down her body. “Ah, sure,” I said, more interested in what was behind the apron than the cake.

Katie turned and invited me into the kitchen, where the cake was sitting. I moved in next to her. The counter was in the tight corner of the L. The sides of our bodies touched as we both looked at the baked artwork in front of us. She baked a chocolate cake decorated as a princess fantasyland. It was beautiful and perfect. I knew my daughter would love it. A smile of approval grew on my face.

“You like it?” she asked, with a subtle tone of knowing pride in her voice.

“It’s perfect,” I said. “You are really good at this.”

“Great!” she said. “It makes my day that you like it. I hope she does too.”

We continued to stand next to each other, our arms grazing one another as we talked. There was an unspoken sexual energy that rose standing so close, crowded in the corner despite all the space around us in the house. Her sexual energy no doubt was built from the plans she had, anticipating a Tinder date. Mine was the intensifying of the latent sexual frustration that plagued me for months.

It felt good being that close to someone so beautiful. All of my senses were engaged. The brush of her arm against mine, the aroma of her confectionary-covered body, the sound of her voice, the sight of her girl-next-door beauty. The only sense I was missing was the taste of her lips on mine.

“Ah, ah, well,” Katie suddenly said, breaking my trance, and I think maybe her own. She stepped back, running her hands down the front of her apron again, almost nervously. “I really need to get ready. I’m going to be late. I really need this date!”

“You bet,” I said, also stepping back. “The cake’s beautiful. I’ll just take it and get out of your way.”

“Actually, it needs to sit just a few minutes more to set. I’d feel terrible if it fell apart on your way home.”

“Oh, okay,” I said.

“Would you mind keeping an eye on it, while I step in the other room just for a sec and get ready?”

“Ah, no,” I said, having no option.

“Sorry,” she said, apologizing again. “It’s just this dating thing is so hard. I’ve had so many duds. I’m hoping this one isn’t another. Showing up late, won’t help, you know?”

“Yeah, yeah,” I answered. “I totally get that. It’s brutal out there,” I commiserated. “Go get ready.”

“Thanks, she said, hurrying toward another door. I assumed it must have been her bedroom. “So, you’re single too?” she called out, trying to be polite by carrying on the conversation from the other room.

“Yeah,” I answered. “Divorced. It’s been tough.”

“Sorry to hear that,” she said with a tone of sincerity, coupled with the sound of her own hurried movements. “What happened? You seem like such a great guy.”

I couldn’t deny the rising carnal list growing from the deep recesses of my body, knowing she was changing her clothes in the next room. Her excited voice teased my lust, being in an easy earshot away – knowing she was dressing for the opportunity to seduce.

“Ah, well thanks,” I said, as I stepped back away from the counter. Against my better judgment, I intentionally tried to nonchalantly steal a glance through the bedroom door. I glimpsed the light tan-painted room with white trim across the top molding, baseboards, and windows. A large four-post bed was positioned in one corner covered with a white comforter and bedding. A matching dark-wood nightstand sat next to the bed. A matching dresser with a large mirror sat across the room next to an uncovered window. Wood floors continued into the bedroom, covered in part by a pink floral rug that stretched under the bed. A large, antique, oval, white mirror stood prominently at an angle against the wall.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

The mirror came to life, betraying its owner by offering a reflection of her scantily-clothed body stepping into a short black dress. The mirror was used to being spoiled by her beauty in the most compromising moments. It was not greedy. It readily offered me the view as if purposely teasing my vulnerabilities. Was she seducing me, or was it the mirror? Her tiny, black thong was the only thing keeping her from unknowingly being fully exposed. The reflection teased, only showing her back and perfect ass. It was intoxicating.

My cock immediately grew. I looked down and then irresistibly glanced back up again. My raw, repressed lust was at war with any remaining shreds of decency and chivalry. Pure, unadulterated, sexual desire from months of forced celibacy began to overwhelm me.

I looked down again just as she emerged from her den of temptation. Her brushed, long blond hair cascaded beautifully over her shoulders. Her lips were now a deep red. She was barefoot carrying tall, matching black, leather boots in one hand. The other hand was reaching back behind her neck, holding the back of her tiny, fitted dress closed. “Would you mind zipping me?” she asked with her sultry smile.

Oh, fuck, I thought. That’s too much. I watched as she sauntered over giving me no choice. She turned around, still holding the top of her dress together, but the fabric gapped, exposing her naked back, down to the top of her black thong. The aroma of her perfume was intoxicating. I reached down and took the tiny zipper at her lower back in my large fingers and slowly maneuvered it up. My lust grew with every inch the zipper climbed. She wiggled her body slightly as I brought the zipper up, allowing the fabric to adjust tightly around her perfect body. She bent her right knee slightly, causing the heel of her bare foot to rest on the end of my boot. After the zipper had only climbed a few inches, she let go of the top of her dress in the back, trusting herself to me in the vulnerable, cruel moment. Oh, fuck!

My heart began to beat out of my chest. I was certain she could hear it, if not feel the thundering in the room. My breaths became short and rapid. It was as if a fatted lamb backed itself willingly into the lair of a ravenous wolf, taunting it to only offer a cleansing lick of its wool.

The zipper finally reached the top, closing off what I wanted more than anything in years. Was that an innocent request? Was it a test?

She looked at the large round clock that hung on the dining room wall. It was 7:25. “Oh shit!” she said. She stepped away from me and sat down in one of the blue chairs at the round glass table. She leaned over and put on her tall boots, slowly bringing the zipper upon each. She stood up, with a look of panic on her face. She was now almost even with my six-foot height, with the aid of the knee-high boots.

“Damn,” I thought to myself, not realizing I said it out loud.

“What?” she asked. “Everything okay?”

“You look amazing,” I said.

“Thank you,” she said with a slight blush. “Won’t do much good if I stand him up and he leaves. Let’s get this cake boxed up for you,” she added. “It should be fine now to travel.”

“Great. I don’t want to make you any later,” I said, honestly, just as the clock chimed behind us.

“It’s my own fault,” she said.

We both walked over to the cake in the corner of the kitchen. Katie grabbed a large square box and folded it like origami before setting it down next to the creation. She carefully lifted the cake and set it in the box before closing it. She turned around and found me standing right behind her, ready to help any way I could. We were face to face, only inches apart.

Katie looked up at my eyes before allowing her eyes to travel down my body before locking her eyes onto mine again. In a sudden, bold, surprising move, she reached her long arms around my neck and pulled herself against me.

I gasped in surprise.

She pressed her freshly painted red lips onto mine for a long, impassioned kiss. The synergy of our combined, pent-up, wanton lust was like a wave that broke over us.

“Fuck me, Mark.”

“Are you sure?” I asked between kisses, the war raging within me reaching its peak. “What about your Tinder date?”

“What Tinder date?” she asked. “Have your cake and me too,” she said. “Fuck me.” Her lips pressed against mine again as I pulled her body against mine.

My hard cock pressed firmly against her stomach, telling her everything she needed to know. The pent-up lust from months of denial combined with the desire I had since first laying eyes on her was suddenly unleashed.

Our hands immediately moved across each other’s bodies as our kiss intensified.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she whimpered between kisses. “Oh god, yes, fuck me.”

Her words unleashed the caged animal imprisoned deep within me. In one easy, seamless move, I picked her up, turned her around and sat her on the granite counter behind us. I impulsively reached up, took hold of the fabric of her black dress between her tits and ripped it open, tearing the dress down the middle.

“Fuck yes!” she said, offering her approval.

I buried my face into her tits. Her nipples were already standing erect with arousal as if begging to be consumed. I sucked one in, pulling it firmly into my hungry mouth.

Katie’s long fingers pulled my head into her, as she moved her body closer to the edge of the counter. “Oh fuck, harder,” she begged. Katie reached down and pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my chest. She dug her nails into my back as she pulled my mouth again to her tits.

I nibbled on her erect nipples, sending a sting through her body. Katie moaned in response, begging for more. We were both lost in a sexual trance, wanting to ravage each other.

Katie swung around, laying on her back on the counter. Her dress fell off her body, leaving only her tiny black thong and matching knee-high boots.

Oh, fuck! I thought. After months without real sex, she is going to blow my mind.

Katie dropped her head back over the end of the counter, with her legs stretched up against the cupboards above her. She aggressively reached down, skillfully opened my pants and pushed them down with my boxers. My hard cock sprang up to her as if a magnetic force raised it to her waiting red lips. Before I realized what was happening, the entire length of my cock was being consumed down her hungry throat. The entire length.

My knees buckled at her ravenous devouring. God, she’s good. I thrust my body against her face, fucking her hungry mouth mercilessly. She pressed her head back against the cabinetry. The harder I fucked her mouth, the more she devoured.

Her fit, yoga-trained body was displayed in front of me, wearing only the tiny black thong and matching knee-high boots. I leaned forward, thirsty to reciprocate her oral attention. I buried my face into her waiting, already-moist pussy. Katie moaned with pleasure. The thick folds of her warmth welcomed me. With one smooth pull, her thong was nothing but strings in my hands. She gasped again at the ecstasy my tongue was already enticing from her.

“Fuck, what a slut you are,” I complimented. “Eat that cock, bitch.”

Katie moaned again. “Fuck, yes,” she said. “Say that again.”

“Swallow that cock, Slut.” The rougher I got, the more she got turned on and wanted more.

Katie folded her legs forward, wrapping them around my neck. The move simultaneously pulled her pussy harder against my mouth while lifting her from the counter, hanging upside down on me. Her lips continued to hungrily devour my cock.

“Who the fuck are you?” I asked, amazed at her skill.

“You have all night to find out,” she answered.

I buried my face again into her pussy.

“Oh Yes! Yes! Yes!” she screamed. Her body began to convulse in my arms. “Oh, fuck! Don’t stop!”

My tongue darted around her clit before stroking the length of her already pulsating pussy. I pulled her in closer. There was nothing I wanted more than the taste of her cum on my lips.

Her body convulsed harder, squirting cum in my mouth and on my chin. I held her there, lapping up her juices as quickly as I could. Her climax began to subside, but my thirst was too ravenous to stop.

“Oh god! Oh god!” she gasped, still fucking my cock with her mouth. My firm grip around her waist communicated I had no plans to stop. I wanted more from her.

She ravenously swallowed my cock again as her own body tremored from the aftershocks of her climax.

I suddenly couldn’t take it anymore. The tease of her seduction, now the feel of her body pressed against mine in ways I had never imagined, added to the taste of her cum on my tongue, and her skilled lips and tongue fucking my cock all took me over the edge. My knees buckled from the sheer force of it. Thick ropes of cum rocketed down her throat. She gagged from it, just as her own second climax began to rock her body. Pulling her mouth off my cock to catch her breath lead to a thick blanket of my cum covering her face. She quickly recaptured my cock in her mouth, drinking in wave after wave of cum, as her own body quaked in my arms from the overwhelming force of her second climax.

We were both lost in a lust-filled trance. It was the most surreal moment of my life, and I didn’t want it to end. I grabbed a rubber spatula from a bowl and quickly walked her over to the round dining table in the next room. I easily lowered her, allowing her feet to flip over to reach the wood floor. She leaned forward and kissed me. After a brief peck, I grabbed her waist, turned her body away from me, and bent her over the glass top in front of us. She stretched her hands out over the transparent round table. Her tits pressed into it. Her boots raised her ass perfectly behind her for me to enter from behind.

My hard cock pressed against her soaked tender folds before finding its way deep into her womanhood. Katie moaned with pleasure. Her back arched. I reached up and took hold of her hair with my left hand as my hips thrust forward, pounding my cock deep into her. I wrapped her hair between my fingers and around my hand, holding her captive. The large blue mirror covering the wall captured it all like a movie in real-time.

“Yes! Yes!” she screamed. “Harder!” She glanced over to the mirror, further aroused by her own reflection of our rough sex.

I pulled her hair back, raising her face toward the top corner of the room. She gasped, lost in the bliss of pure pleasure. I raised my right hand and lowered the rubber spatula, spanking her ass with an unexpected sting against her soft bare skin. A swath of purple frosting painted her cheek.

Katie screamed. “Yes!”

I spanked her again, intensifying the arousing pain. The more I pulled her hair back, the more her back arched, raising her painted ass for my pleasure.

“Oh god, you’re going to take me again,” she confessed.

Katie’s body began to tremble below me. She whimpered with growing euphoria. She reached out and took hold of the table firmly with both hands. Her breathing quickened until her body quaked with seismic force. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” she exclaimed.

Her pussy gushed with cum. I let go of her hair and pressed my hand against her pussy. I continued to fuck her, burying myself deeply into her. She bucked as the sustained climax crashed over her again and again. Her pussy drenched my cock. I withdrew it, catching the flood pouring from her in my hand. I slid my hand filled with her cum up, soaking the inside crevice of her ass. I pushed two fingers into her soaked pussy. My fingers glided up her ass until circling her waiting, desperate asshole. She gasped, realizing what I was preparing her for.

“Yes, fuck yes,” she said with another glance into the mirror.

I pushed my middle finger into her ass, lubricating it with her own cum. I added my index finger, further stretching and lubricating her. She gasped. I repeated my move, catching more cum, marinating her ass with her own juices.

I raised my hard cock, circling her asshole with the tip of my cock.

“Oh god, yes,” she repeated.

I pressed my body against hers, inserting the tip of my cock into her waiting ass. She gasped. Her back arched.

“Your ass is mine,” I announced as I slowly pushed forward until my cock disappeared between her perfect, round cheeks. I began by moving slowly, letting the length of my cock travel the entire distance inside and out of her tender canal.

“Fuck, you feel good,” I complimented. My head began to dizzy from the grip of her ass muscles around my cock. I slowly increased my pace.

Katie whimpered from the pleasure of the carnal pain.

I spanked her ass with the spatula again, coloring her cheeks with more thick frosting. I buried myself again deep into her bowels. With each spank, I increased my speed. Shades of pink on her skin emerged, complementing the purple frosting like a round, decorated cake. Her ass gripped my cock tighter. She turned her head to watch herself be taken from behind with growing arousal. A broad smile covered her face.

Cold chills began to cover me as the next climax grew with new force. Her ass was summoning cum from what felt like the extremities of my body. “Oh fuck, you’re good, Slut,” I said.

“You’re going to make me cum again, talking like that,” she confessed.

“Oh, the slut likes dirty talk, does she? I’m about to cream-fill your ass.” I spanked her again with the spatula.

“Yes! Use me, Mark. I’m going to cum again!”

Her words finished me off. I thrust my hips against her soft, firm cheeks, launching the first wave of my seed deep into her. My cum only further lubricated her canal, causing me to slam my body against her harder. My thick cock glided in and out. I dropped the spatula and grabbed her waist with both hands, pounding her from behind.

Thick cream poured from her ass. I bent over her and reached my left hand down to between her tits. With one quick forceful move, I pulled her up to standing, her back pressed against my chest. My cock remained deep in her ass. My right hand reached around to her wet pussy. My thumb toyed with her swollen clit as my index and middle fingers pushed into her.

Katie moaned. Her ass pressed back harder against my body. Her head dropped back onto my shoulder. She gasped. “Oh fuck, you’re going to take me again.”

“Cum for me, Slut,” I said, knowing my words would add to her arousal.

Katie’s breathing accelerated again, almost panting. She squirmed in my strong arms.

My fingers quickened, perfectly circling her swollen clit while moving in and out of her wet pussy.

Katie’s knees suddenly buckled as she let out a loud whimper. I held her tightly as my cock and fingers had their way with her. My left hand slid over her right tit, squeezing it tightly before toying with her firm, erect nipple. Rather than words, she was reduced to moans and gasps, while quaking in my arms.

My fingers on her pussy slowed as I sensed her body softening against me. “Oh fuck, don’t stop, Mark. Please don’t stop,” she begged.

I turned our bodies, facing the large blue mirror on the wall. She smiled at the full sight of being taken again, wearing only her knee-high leather boots. I held her there as her sustained orgasm melted every muscle in her perfect body. Her lips pursed with deep satisfaction.

Katie pulled her hips forward, drawing my cock out of her painted ass before turning herself in my arms. Her long arms wrapped around my waist. She looked up into my face. Her big blue eyes sparkled. Lines of my cum still drizzled her face. With a satisfied smile, she said, “Not a bad start, Lover.”

She took my hand and walked me to the plush white couch in the living room. A large mirror hung over the couch, with small square mirrors decorating two other adjacent walls. Katie pushed the glass table in front of the couch to the side. She sat me down in the middle of the couch before straddling me with her long legs. My cock rose beneath her. The hardness of my cock met the soft wet folds of her womanhood. Katie smiled knowingly.

She lowered her ass, letting my cock find its way to the waiting hospitality of her pussy. When it did, she slowly lowered her ass, using my thick cock as a dowel to secure herself to me. Her hips rocked seductively, letting the soft folds of her womanhood gently caress my cock. She stared into my eyes, studying my face as if a master chef reading the subtle nuances of a cake rising before adding the final touches. She ran her fingers over her tits, playing with her own nipples before leaning forward to serve them to me like rare delicacies.

I took them each in, first sucking her erect nipples into my mouth, before savoring the entire firm treats.

“Mmmm, harder,” she said as one of her hands reached behind my head and pulled my face firmly into her.

I savored the soft firm cupcakes I had fantasized about since our first encounter at the bank. They were better than I had dreamed. She continued her gentle, slow fuck.

“Damn, you’re good,” I complimented.

“We’re just getting started,” she promised.

My cock swelled as a new climax approached. She continued to read my face, knowing exactly what she was doing. I moaned, signaling I was getting close to cumming again. Katie continued at the same pace, refusing to give into the temptation to speed up. Her seduction was merciless and masterful.

“Oh fuck!” I said, my voice muffled by her tit.

Katie smiled, relishing in what she knew she was doing to me. “Mmmm, suck me harder,” she answered in a sultry voice.

Her back arched as I sucked her tit forcefully into my mouth.

“Mmmm, that’s it,” she affirmed.

The anticipation and suspense intensified as she tenaciously continued her slow fuck.

“Oh fuck!” I said again, as the climax continued to grow. She intuitively read the rise of the orgasm’s temperature. My balls ached with fullness. My breathing quickened. My body began to squirm beneath her.

At just the right moment, she leaned forward more to put her lips next to my ear. “Fill me with your cum, Mark,” she whispered. She pulled her tit from my mouth and planted her still-red lips onto mine, for a passionate kiss.

As if on cue, my hips began to buck beneath her. My strong hands held her hips in place while load after load of cum rocketed into her. We both moaned loudly as our bodies pressed against each other. Her hips continued the same pace, methodically milking my cock dry.

“Damn, you feel good,” she said. She reached her long fingers down between her legs to catch the thick cream pouring from her. She brought her fingers to her mouth and lapped them dry with her tongue. She collapsed in deep satisfaction on top of me. We basked in the sheer magic of what had just taken place.

The rest of the night was like a dream. After ordering dinner in and some drinks, she said, “I still have more rooms in the house to show you.”

We both laughed. Katie took my hand and said, “seriously.” She led me into her bedroom. The large, dark-wood, post-bed sat invitingly in the far corner, next to a large window. The small lamp on her nightstand was on, as well as the light on the ceiling. Against the opposite wall was the antique, white, oval mirror, as if welcoming us in. Another mirror stood prominent over the dresser by the door.

Katie knelt down in front of me, in the reflection of the oval mirror. She unbuttoned the front of my jeans and lowered the zipper. She lowered my pants until I could step out of them, naked again in front of her. My cock bounced up in front of her face. She kissed it before taking it again in her mouth. My knees buckled in response.

“Fuck, you are good,” I said.

After teasing me with her oral skills, she stood up. “Meet me on the bed,” she said.

I got into her bed. Seeing she had my attention, she seductively bent over at her waist, offering her naked ass on full display. Like a stripper, she teasingly lowered the zipper on each of her knee-high, leather boots before stepping out of them. She turned the ceiling light off, leaving only the lamp on her nightstand. “Now it’s time for the fuck of your life.”

~ Epilogue ~

Like her baking, Katie delivered on her promise. We fucked all night, insatiably consuming each other. She unleashed and used every bit of my caged sexual depravity for her own pleasure. The night gave way to daybreak, inviting me into her morning yoga workout, breakfast and a long, steamy, shared shower.

“I have a birthday party to get to,” I said.

“Yes,, you do,” she answered, standing only in a blue thong. “Don’t forget your cake.”

“I won’t,” I said, doing my best to get dressed. This is the best bakery I’ve ever been to.”

Katie chuckled. “Well, glad you feel that way. There’s only one thing I like more than a happy customer.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“A returning customer.”

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments