Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"We want to thank everyone again for all the love, positive responses and ratings! Back by popular demand and requests, this episode brings us back to the adventures of our wonderful lead character Katie, from episodes one and two. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Like our other stories, the main characters are real people. The stories are written based on actual details of their lives. To add to the fun, Katie is my Lush friend and creative collaborator on this series."

The small alarm clock pierced the quiet solace of my deep sleep. I was wrapped in a soft cocoon of blankets, lost in the warmth of a snug subconscious existence. 'How could it go off so early? How can it be so loud?' I raised my long arm and let my hand drop in the direction of the blaring sound, hitting the large snooze button without any precision. The assaultive alarm went quiet. I wanted to roll over and pull the warm comforter over my head, letting its soft, weighty embrace lull me back into a deep sleep. I knew better. The far reaches of my groggy mind recalled it was a big day at work. I foolishly stayed up too late, hoping the date I accepted on Bumble would have led to a promising relationship or at least some good sex. Neither happened. I sluggishly woke to the reminder of disappointment blurred with sexual frustration.

I slowly rolled over on my back, allowing my 5’11” fit body to be cradled by the comfortable queen bed. I wore only a tank top. My eyes remained closed, resisting the summons to open. My left hand instinctively moved up across my abs, sliding under the thin fabric toward my tits. My nipples were waiting, already erect, still aroused from the hopes of the night before. My right hand slid effortlessly across my leg. My long slender fingers found their way between the moist folds of my still-yearning pussy. My mouth gaped as my middle finger moved instinctively across my clit and down the tenderness of my womanhood.

I moaned softly in the quiet solitude of my familiar touch. I took hold of my nipple between the fingers and thumb of my left hand, twisting slightly to further awaken my arousal. The fingers of my other hand slowly stroked the length of my pussy, circling my clit a few times before descending again. My arousal grew gradually but powerfully, moistening the softness of my tender folds. After several passes, I plunged my long middle finger into my pussy, dreaming of the cock I had desperately wanted the night before. Another finger joined it, drenching both.

My left hand slid down my firm body. Its long fingers found my clit and tender pleats while I used the fingers of my other hand to slowly fuck myself with mounting intensity. My skilled fingers knew perfectly how to tease and lure me toward climax. My body squirmed gently between the soft sheets, under the warmth of the comforter. My skin tingled in the best way.

“Oh yes,” I whimpered to myself. My breathing quickened with the heightening pleasure. My fingers moved faster. “Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes,” I moaned as the dizzying bliss grew wonderfully close. It felt so good. My body was enraptured by the rising arousal. I was quickly approaching the glorious point of no return.

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!” My alarm suddenly blared again. It startled me, shrieking loud enough to alert the neighborhood of a tornado.

“No, no!” I said to myself in added frustration. The piercing noise assaulted the bliss of my pending orgasm. I swung my arm over to hit the snooze again. 'Why didn’t I turn it off the first time?' I thought to myself. I lay there and caught my breath, unfulfilled.

I wanted to cozy up and finish what I started, but didn’t have the luxury of time to just lie there. I needed to shower, get dressed and get to work. The disappointment and frustration from the night before only grew.

I turned on the hot shower and pulled my tank off. I glanced in the large bathroom mirror. My mussed blond hair fell to my shoulders. My tired red eyes exposed the disenchantment of the night before. My nipples were still hard and erect. 'Damn, I need this shower and a cup of coffee,' I thought to myself. 'What I really need is a good fuck.' The image of my naked body in the mirror began to be erased by the fog of steam from my hot shower filling the room.

I stepped beneath the soothing hot spray of water. I stood there, surrendering to it pouring over my body. It felt so good cascading over me. I turned slowly under it, letting it soak in. The warm air thickened. I filled my hand with body wash and pressed it against my body. My palm and long fingers glided easily over my wet skin. I closed my eyes and imagined the caress of a lover. Trails of suds followed the movement of my hands. Both hands moved effortlessly, lingering longer over my ass, then tits and pussy. My arousal reawakened. I was lost in the moment. My lathered fingers worked their magic. Arousal grew quickly, begging for release.

I reached up and wrapped my fingers around the shower head handle, releasing it from the grip of the clasp. I turned the dial to my favorite pulse massage setting without opening my eyes. I directed the spray to my body, confirming the feel of the desired setting. The pulsating pressure beat against my tits and abs. Using the fingers of my left hand, I spread the lips of my pussy open while the pulsating water massage lowered teasingly toward it. My clit was swollen, desperate, waiting. The anticipation drove me wild. I gasped as the pulses of water arrived.

I slowly moved the shower head up and down my tender folds, pausing only to allow the deep massage to have its way with my tender clit. I took my time, using my favorite toy to bring me toward the height of climax. I tried to drag it out, but it didn’t take long. My body was desperate for what it anticipated for hours. I imagined being recklessly fucked. My nipples tightened from arousal. My breathing quickened with shallow breaths of the thick warm fog. Cold chills covered my body in the middle of the fevered shower.

The wave of euphoria hit me hard. I dropped my head back and gasped. Sheer ecstasy rocked my body. I held the shower head in place, refusing relief for my captive pussy. I wanted to make it last. My body quaked in pure pleasure. “Yes! Yes!”

As the intensity of the orgasm calmed, I felt another climax coming on its heels. I knew I was going to be late for work if I didn’t finish getting ready. I felt hornier after cumming than when I began. I wanted more. God, I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to be taken. I wanted to be used.

I dutifully finished my shower and dried my body with the soft towel. The responsibilities of work intruded on my truest desires. I stepped into my closet in search of what to wear. I wanted to look nice. It was a big day for my boss at work. I quickly studied the options and picked a favorite red halter dress. I knew subconsciously that my continued arousal picked the color and sexy style. I justified it. It covered enough of me to still look professional, despite knowing it would also attract some second looks.

I pulled the dress over my head. Small strings from the top of the dress tied behind my neck, gathering the bodice slightly to hold my tits. The dress came around to my mid-back, showing off my shoulders. Of course, the style prevented wearing a bra, which is fine for me. It covered while accentuating my perfect 32C tits. The dress had a subtle string draw just above my waist that I tied in a bow in front. The length fell to just below my knees. I put on a matching red thong and two-inch black heels, raising my height to just over six feet tall. I looked in the mirror to assess. 'Hmm,' I thought to myself. I kicked the black heels off and put on my red four-inch “fuck me” heels. I knew it wasn’t going to happen, but at least I could dress like it. I looked back in the mirror, offering a quick smile of approval before a glance at the clock. 'I’ll still make it on time for work.'

My boss, Bob Durlham, is the owner and CEO of Durlham Mortgage Group (DMG), one of the largest private mortgage companies in the region. He runs a tight ship. He’s a strong leader and like a mentor to me. He has high expectations of his employees, which I like. It is one of the secrets to his success. He also takes good care of his employees.

Bob is in his mid-fifties with a medium build, brown eyes and dark hair with some slight greying. He an all-American success story. He has a wife and a couple of kids. He’s confident and easy-going.

Bob let us know that he had a big client coming in from out of town. Bob had approached the client a couple of months before with an enormous proposition that could be lucrative for both of them. This client only invested in big ideas, which also meant big risks. The finance, legal and executive teams for both had been working hard behind the scenes to bring the deal toward culmination. The client was flying in to hammer out final details before signing on the dotted line. It would be one of the biggest deals of Bob’s life and in the history of the company. Bob’s normal unflappability was replaced with an unusual, excited nervousness. His deep internal competitive drive wanted this deal. He would do almost anything to get it.

We watched from our offices as the client arrived mid-morning. He was handsome. He looked to be 6’4” or so, black hair and a trimmed beard. He wore a white shirt, tan slacks and brown sport coat. The tailored white shirt showed off his slight tan and athletic build. He looked like he might have flown in from a state with a lot of sun. Bob’s assistant Camille led him through the office toward Bob’s office. The client walked with a natural confidence and warm smile.

“Damn, look at that ass,” Jennifer, one of the lenders, said out loud, before realizing she verbalized her thoughts loud enough for others to hear. She blushed before turning to her desk, busying herself in her embarrassment.

Jen wasn’t wrong. He was handsome, but also had a self-assured air about him. I smiled as I watched him walk into Bob’s office. I hoped it would be a good day for Bob and his negotiations. For the next seven hours, the door to Bob’s office remained closed, except for the hour and a half they left for lunch. I tried to read Bob’s face when they left and came back from lunch. Suspense built in the office as the hours passed by.

Around 3:00, Camille called my desk to say Bob had needed me to answer a couple of questions. My heart began to race. I knocked on the door to Bob’s office.

“Come in,” I heard Bob’s familiar voice say from inside.

I opened the door and stepped in.

“Please close it,” Bob said.

I closed the door behind me before turning to face the two men. They were sitting in plush chairs at a large mahogany conference table Bob had at one side of his large office. Afternoon sunlight poured in from the two walls of glass windows. Each of the men had small stacks of papers in front of them and half-filled glasses of scotch.

I stood there feeling strangely nervous, but didn’t know why.

“Katie, this is Dean Iverson. We are working on this deal and have some questions we need your help with.”

“Sure,” I said. “I’m glad to help in any way I can, Mr. Durlham.”

Bob smiled, knowing I was being formal to show respect in front of the client. I could also feel the eyes of Mr. Iverson assessing me as I stood there.

“I knew you would be,” he said. “Please, have a seat.”

Mr. Iverson immediately stood up and pulled one of the chairs out from the table as I approached.

“Thank you,” I said. My cheeks tightened with a blush. “You didn’t need to do that.”

“Yes, I did,” he said with a warm smile. He pushed my chair in slightly before sitting back in his chair.

“Bob speaks highly of you,” Mr. Iverson offered.

“Thank you,” I said, grateful for the compliment. “What can I do for you gentlemen?”

Mr. Iverson smiled warmly as his eyes looked into mine. There was a compelling confidence to him that drew me in.

“We have a couple questions and need some details that I think you have answers to,” Bob said, breaking the brief awkward silence.

For the next forty-five minutes, we discussed what seemed like small details of some of our company’s projects. I could tell Mr. Iverson was needing the information to measure the risks involved in the final details of this venture. I answered his questions with as much detail and clarity as I could. Mr. Iverson’s attention was rapt. He listened intently to the content of what I was saying, scribbling some notes. He also studied my mannerisms, assessing who I was and what I was communicating between the lines. His demeanor showed an assertive sincere interest without being awkward or uncomfortable. He listened with thoughtful attentiveness.

“Anything else?” I asked, as the inquiry came to a natural end.

“Not for now,” Bob said. “Thank you, Katie. Will you be around for a while in case we do?”

“Yes, sir,” I said. “Glad to help any way I can. I don’t have any plans tonight.”

Bob smiled again at my formality.

“That surprises me,” Mr. Iverson said as he immediately stood up and assisted my chair out from the table.

“Oh. Thanks,” I said for his unexpected chivalry, blushing again. My back brushed against his strong arm as I stood.

“Thank you,” he said warmly. “You’ve been very helpful.”

Bob smiled approvingly at me. I smiled back. “I’m glad I could help.”

I busied myself the next couple of hours, staying later than normal in case Bob need anything. At just after 6:00 pm, Camille called me again, saying Bob was asking for me to come back to his office.

The door opened just as I knocked. My fist hit the chest of Mr. Iverson as he was walking out. It felt like a rock wall.

“I am so sorry,” I said with a look of shock on my face. My face reddened with embarrassment.

“I’ll have to charge you with assault,” he joked.

“I am so sorry,” I repeated.

“Don’t think anything of it,” he said. “Excuse me just for a moment.”

I watched as he walked down the hallway. Jennifer was right. He had a beautiful ass.

“Katie, can you come in here?” Bob asked.

“Yes. How’s it going?” I asked in a hushed voice.

“To be honest, I’m not sure. We made progress, but we didn’t get as far as either of us hoped to finish the deal. I’m not sure we can close the gap.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Anything I can do?”

“That’s why I’ve called you in,” he answered. “He’s willing to still negotiate to see if we can find a way, but he has to leave first thing in the morning. If we can’t get it done today, the deal’s off. He’s willing to stay and negotiate this evening. Unfortunately, my daughter’s birthday party is tonight. As important as this deal is, I can’t miss her party.”

“Of course not. What can I do?”

“I need you to take my place. I need you to do whatever it takes to close the deal. Answer his questions. Negotiate the numbers. See if there is some way you can make it work. Convince him this is worth the risk.”

“Wait. You want me to take your place? You want me to finish this? But, I…”

“I have confidence in you, Katie. You’re smart. You’re capable. You know what’s important to me. You know our limits, but you also know my determination and how much I want this to work. I give you authority to negotiate the final terms, seeing if you can find a creative solution to make this happen. Make this happen and there’ll be a sizeable signing bonus for you.”

My heart raced. My hands moistened with nervousness. “I appreciate your confidence in me,” I said. “That means a lot. I’ll do my best, Mr. Durlham. I won’t let you down.”

“I know you won’t, Katie,” he said with a look of paternal reassurance as if he were handing his daughter the keys to his Lexus. “He’s hungry. Take him to dinner. We’ve arranged for accommodations for him at the Marriott. Take him to Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and put any expenses on my account there. Spare no expense.”

“Yes, sir,” I said. “Hard not to there.”

Mr. Iverson walked back into the office.

“Dean, as you’ve seen, Katie is one of my best,” Bob said. “She’ll finish the negotiations this evening and do whatever it takes to find a way to get this done. She’s smart, creative and determined. You’ve come all this way, I don’t want you to leave empty-handed.”

“You just want this deal, Bob,” Mr. Iverson answered. “And I don’t want to get fucked by it.”

“We’ll both win in this, Dean,” Bob answered sincerely. “We’ll do whatever it takes on our end to make sure you not only get the deal, but leave town glad that you came. We’re not that far apart. Katie has my full authority. She’ll answer any questions and find a way to close that gap so it's beneficial for both of us.”

“Impressive,” Mr. Iverson said, turning his gaze back on me with a smile. His eyes focused on mine, followed with a subtle respectful glance at my body. “You must have a lot of confidence in her.”

I smiled back, with a blush.

“I do,” Bob answered. “She’s very good. Camille has already taken care of your hotel accommodations at the Marriott and dinner reservations at Flemings. Enjoy dinner. I look forward to hearing the details of what you two bang out.”

“Shall we go?” I said, reaching for the door.

Mr. Iverson reached for it first, opening it. “Ladies first,” he said.

“Thank you,” I answered, impressed with his courtesy, even though he was the client. I glanced back at Bob. Bob smiled with a determined look in his eye.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to drive. I have my luggage in my rental car.”

“Sure,” I answered. “That makes sense.”

I grabbed my purse walked with him out the office doors. Dusk offered the last paint strokes of sunset on the horizon. Only a few cars remained in the parking lot. He led me to a silver Jaguar XF and opened the passenger door for me. I stepped into the car, and sat back into the cradle of the leather seats. My dress slid down my legs, exposing them to the top of my thighs. I quickly pulled the red fabric back down to cover my legs as I looked up at Mr. Iverson with a blush. He smiled back and closed the door. I felt nervous. I knew this deal was important to Bob.

It only took a few minutes to arrive at Flemings. We walked through the doors and into its elegant décor. White fine linen, polished silver and folded black napkins covered the uniformed tables lined up across the sophisticated main dining room. The restaurant was dimly lit from large dome chandeliers hanging from a wood-paneled ceiling. The maître d' led us to a private table near the back arranged by Camille. Mr. Iverson pulled the chair out for me as I approached the table. He placed his hand on my shoulder as he pushed my chair in, before sitting across the small table.

“May our bartender start you with a cocktail?” the maître d' asked.

“Thank you,” I said. “A Long Island?”

“Very good. And you, sir?”

“Old Fashioned, please,” Mr. Iverson answered.

“Right away,” the maître d' promised.

I looked across the table and noticed again how handsome Mr. Iverson was in the soft light of the restaurant. He had a calm confidence about him, like someone who knew what they wanted. The dim light of the restaurant highlighted his tan skin and warm smile. He looked strong but with a controlled gentleness.

“So, what questions do you have, Mr. Iverson, that I can be helpful with?” I asked, breaking the brief awkward silence.

“Dean,” he said. “Please call me Dean.”

“Okay, Dean,” I replied. “I want to be helpful in any way I can.”

“I’m sure you will be,” he said. “Bob has a lot of confidence in you. That’s impressive. You must be very good for him to hand this negotiation off.”

“Thank you,” I answered. “He’s a good man, like a mentor to me. I’ve learned a lot from him.”

“That’s great. Before we dive into business, I’d like to take a break from it. It’s been a long day. Let’s just relax, enjoy dinner and get to know each other. Tell me more about yourself.”

“Sure,” I said. “That’d be nice.”

“A Long Island for the lady and Old Fashioned for you,” a female voice said from behind me. The female bartender appeared at the table between Dean and me. She placed my Long Island in front of me without more than a glance before bending over and setting the Old Fashioned in front of Dean. She was tall and slender with long brunette hair. She wore a long-sleeve black top with black laces that crisscrossed her wide-open cleavage, showing off her large tits. She wore a short olive-colored leather skirt with two diagonal stylish black zippers in front on one side, and another zipper from the bottom of the short skirt on the other. Her outfit was finished with tall black heeled boots that came to just above her knees. Her wide dark hazel eyes matched her skirt; her large lips were painted with a subtle red. She lingered in front of Dean. “My name is Alyssa. I will be your personal bartender for the evening.” She winked. “Please let me know if there is anything you want.”

“Thank you,” Dean replied with a warm smile. “We will.”

The bartender walked away, doing everything she could to secure a good tip or more, if the opportunity allowed. I had no doubt her skills, beauty and interpersonal skills worked well for her with the clientele of this restaurant.

Conversation came easily and time passed quickly with Dean over dinner. He was engaging and interesting. He asked provocative questions that also showed his genuine interest in me. He was respectful and courteous, despite some hints of natural flirtation. We enjoyed a couple of drinks, hand-crafted by Alyssa, before moving to a French red blend with dinner.

“Help me finish this?” Dean asked, as he lifted the second bottle of wine as the last of our dinner dishes were cleared.

I nodded. “Sure, thank you.”

He emptied the bottle, pouring into each of our glasses. He lifted his glass up between us. “To a wonderful evening of intelligent conversation.”

“Indeed,” I answered, raising my glass to his. The glasses chimed as they kissed in the air between us.

“I can’t believe it’s so late,” I said. “I completely lost track of time. I’m so sorry, Dean.”

“I’ve enjoyed it. I like the way you think. You’re smart.”

“Thank you,” I said with a sincere blush. “Maybe we can try to finalize the deal at the bar at the Marriott.”

“Sounds good,” he said. We migrated down the street to the hotel. After opening my door to the Jaguar, he pulled his suitcase out of the trunk. Dean checked in at the registration desk and then pointed toward the bar. “Shall we?”

“You haven’t even had a chance to drop your stuff off in the room. Would you prefer to do that so you don’t need to carry it around? I can wait down here.”

“I don’t mind,” he said.

“Or we can just meet up there,” I offered.

A brief awkward tension formed at my offer.

“I don’t want to ask you to do that,” he said honestly.

“It’s no problem,” I answered. “We might have more room there to go over the contract and can negotiate without others around.”

“That’s true, if you’re comfortable with that.”

“I am,” I answered.

We stepped into the elevator. Dean pushed the button for the top floor, reserved for suites. The unspoken sexual tension climbed with the elevator. I felt my nipples hardening. The doors opened to a ritzy hallway. We walked down the corridor, making two turns, finally arriving at a corner suite on the back side of the hotel. He opened the door and invited me in first before following behind. The door closed behind us. I heard the latch lock as I stepped further in, taking in the night view of the city from the large plate windows. The suite was expansive with a plush king bed, couch, stocked bar, large screen television. I glanced into the bathroom to see a spacious jacuzzi tub with separate shower. A bottle of champagne sat chilled in a decorative bucket of ice near a table and chairs, courtesy of Bob Durlham.

“Would you like to join me?” he asked as he picked up the bottle.

“That’d be nice. Thank you,” I answered.

He filled the two glasses, handed me one and lifted his up for a toast. Our glasses touched, letting out a soft ring.

“Shall we get down to business?” he asked, moving toward the table at one end of the suite. Dean took his sport coat off and hung it on a hanger, making himself more comfortable. His tailored white shirt and slacks showed off his impressive athletic physique.

His question stirred a deep hidden arousal in me. I don’t know if it was because of how my day started, with some pent-up sexual frustration. I don’t know if it was the enjoyment of his natural charm and charisma over dinner, or the drinks we had through the evening. Maybe it was the elegance of the hotel suite showing off the romantic lights of the city. Maybe it was the suspense of being given the responsibility to close this deal. Maybe it was how handsome he was standing there in his white shirt and slacks, looking like he stepped out of a GQ magazine. Maybe it was a combination of all of it. Whatever was causing it, I couldn’t deny what I was feeling in the moment. It was not because he had made any advances or was inappropriate in any way, trying to take advantage of having a woman in his hotel room. Maybe that was part of the attraction. His chivalry and respect turned me on. Whatever business he wanted to get down to, I found myself open to it with this complete stranger.

‘Ah, um, yes,” I stammered.

“Shall we?” he said, pointing to the chair at the table, pulling it out for me. Ever the gentleman.

We worked through the details of the deal and bottle of champagne over the next hour. There were brief moments when his hand touched or tapped my arm in appropriate, affirming ways. My long bare legs connected with his legs under the table a few times. The first time, it was an accident. The others were my feigning accidental connection while intentionally enjoying the feel of his pants against my naked skin.

“You’re amazing, Katie. You’ve come up with some brilliant and creative ideas to try to make this work. I’m really impressed.”

I blushed. “Thank you, Dean. So what do you think? Do we have a deal?”

He paused. I saw the wheels turning in his mind. I could tell he wanted it to work. “I’m sorry, Katie,” he finally said. “I see the numbers. I see the possibilities here. It's still just too big of a gamble. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with this amount of risk.”

“I understand, Dean. So the concept and numbers could work, but the risk on your side of it feels imbalanced.”

“Yes. My risk in this is much higher than yours, or Bob’s or DMG’s. If this goes south, I’m the one most vulnerable, with the most to lose. I’m the one who will get fucked.”

“There must be a way we can balance that out,” I said.

“You’ve been very creative with solutions beyond what Bob and I came up with,” he complimented. “I just don’t see any other way to balance it out with this concept or numbers. I’m sorry.”

In a flash of images, I thought about Bob. I thought about how much he wanted this deal. I thought about his words, “do whatever it takes.” I thought about how good he has been to me over the years. I thought about my enjoyment of the evening with Dean. “Then maybe we find a way to balance it outside of this concept and these numbers,” I said out loud.

“What are you suggesting?” he asked.

“There is nothing that says we need to limit the scope of the deal to what ends up on paper. You’re a man who seems to have most anything you want. What is something you want that I can give you that also balances the stakes of vulnerability?”

Dean shifted uncomfortably in his seat. “What are you suggesting?” he asked.

“I’m not suggesting anything. I’m offering. If you sign this deal, you’re putting yourself out there. I get that. It’s a big risk. It makes you vulnerable. I’m offering to give you anything I have or can do to shift the balance of risk. I’m committing to give you anything you want – anything, to prove our sincerity to finish this deal. What do you want, Dean?” I smiled as I purposely rubbed my leg against his under the table, this time not so subtly.

“You’re offering to fuck me?” he asked blatantly.

“Yes, but more than that. I’m offering myself to you with the same kind of risk and vulnerability you’re putting yourself out there for us. I’m offering you anything you want, without limits or strings.” My head spun in shock at my own words, while my body grew more aroused at my solicitation.

Dean leaned back in his chair and pondered, allowing his leg to be caressed by mine. “Interesting, creative, bold proposal,” he said. “I’m not sure, though. I might have to see more of what you’re offering first. And what if the experience is underwhelming?” he asked half in sarcasm, half with sincerity.

I smiled. His gifts for hard negotiation were on display. That’s one reason he was so successful. It was also the reason the deal hadn’t been finalized with Bob. I sat up and stroked his arm with my index finger. “You have eight hours before your flight leaves in the morning,” I answered, matching his tone of negotiation. “My offer then comes with a one hundred percent and no-obligation satisfaction guarantee. I will assume all of the risk. You make no commitment up front. I will give myself to you without limits. Anything you want. Anything you’ve fantasized about or desired. If you’re not satisfied when the sun comes up and you leave to catch your flight, you walk with no questions asked or strings attached. Period. Or, if you’re satisfied and decide to, you sign the deal.”

Dean smiled. I could tell he was surprised by my offer, even impressed. I caught him off-guard, which rarely happens for him. He didn’t expect this. He never saw it coming. I matched his negotiating skills, laying out an offer that was impossible to walk away from. I could see him wrestling between his respect and desire for me. “Damn, you want this.”

“I think as much as you want me,” I answered. “I dare you to refuse my offer.”

“You’ve taken away any reason to refuse it,” he said. “You serious?”

“Try me.”

“Stand up and let me see what you’re offering.” As I stood up, Dean kicked off his shoes under the table.

I stood up and moved to the middle of the room. The lamp over the table offered only a dim light for the rest of the suite. The full moon shone over the city lights through the large window. 'Damn,' I thought to myself. 'How did things get here?' I put myself in this situation. There was no way out now. Fear, excitement and arousal mixed like an intoxicating drink. The truth is, I wanted to be used.

Dean walked around me slowly, staring lustfully as if assessing a prize. My nipples grew in arousal. He walked around me again, this time stopping behind me. He slowly pulled the tie of my dress behind my neck. His index finger moved from the top of my neck down the center of my bare back. He was slow and methodical. It was torturously seductive. Cold chills covered my body. The anticipation was breath-taking. He knew what he was doing to me. The halter of my dress fell forward, sliding down my front, exposing my already aroused tits.

Dean walked around in front of me. My nipples reached out to him, thick as thimbles. “Beautiful,” he said. He leaned forward and took one of my breasts in his mouth. I reached up and pushed my long fingers through his hair, permissively pulling his head toward me.

“Not yet,” he said. “Hands at your side, please.”

“Yes, sir,” I said softly, as my hand dropped helplessly again to my side.

He sucked my other tit into his mouth. His tongue teased my nipple, offering a gentle nibble. My back arched. I whimpered.

“Slowly pull your dress off,” he ordered.

“Yes, sir,” I repeated, reinforcing my complete willing submission. I unhurriedly pulled my red dress up and off my body before tossing it to the side. I stood exposed, wearing only my red thong and matching four-inch heels.

“Damn,” he said. “Statuesque. You are fucking gorgeous.”

I blushed at his approval.

He walked around my body again, admiring my petite, bare, round ass. “So fuckable.” He paused and stared. “Love those coke-bottle thighs,” he added. His hand cupped my ass before caressing it across my body. He continued his journey around me, enjoying my various curves. As he circled back around in front of me, his large muscular hand slid into my delicate panty. His thick middle finger toyed with my clit before pushing down between my already-moist folds.

I stood there obediently, helpless to his touch. I moaned. My knees buckled.

“You’re already soaked,” he said. “You’re enjoying this.”

Dean’s strong hand took hold of the front of my panty from inside before offering a quick yank. The thong disintegrated into a pile of strings in his hand. My exposed pussy glistened in the soft light. My prominent clit stood out desperately.

I smiled knowingly. I could see he liked what he saw. He stood in front of me and rubbed my pussy slowly. I gasped. He touched me with a slow seduction that tantalized everything in me. My body was mesmerized by his touch.

“Take my clothes off,” he ordered.

I began unbuttoning his shirt, starting from the top. His muscular chest was tan and magnificent. As I worked down his shirt, I unbuckled his belt and opened the front of his pants. I finished unbuttoning his shirt before peeling it over his broad shoulders. It fell to the floor behind him. He gently pushed me to my knees in front of him. I knelt and pulled his pants down until they piled around his ankles. His cock stretched his boxers. I pulled his boxers down; his beautiful cock ascended in front of me.

“Suck it,” he said.

My tongue started at the base of his cock and slowly licked the length of his member. As I reached the tip, I sucked his head in between my hungry lips. I slowly moved down its length. It grew rock hard. My lips moved up and down his shaft, stroking it tenderly. I gradually increased speed. His hands took hold of the back of my head, interlacing my hair between his fingers. He fucked my face slowly and purposefully. I quickened my pace as his dick responded to my oral affection. He thickened in my mouth. I could feel he was close to cumming.

Dean pulled me up, forcing me to stop sucking his cock. It throbbed between us. He kissed my neck while his muscular hand cupped my tit. His fingers squeezed my nipple again. I moaned. He turned me around so I was facing away from him and toward the bottom of the plush tall bed. He held my waist while pushing on the center of my back. In a strong quiet voice, he ordered me to bend over. I was still in my heels which raised my naked ass toward him. He spread my feet apart. His hands moved down my back to my ass, stroking my skin purposely. He spanked my ass. I whimpered. He spanked me again. My body was electric. I was desperate to be fucked by him.

He knelt behind me. My pussy was raised to the perfect height for the lips of his mouth to kiss the lips of my pussy. His tongue worked his magic, stroking the length of my eager folds, toying with my clit before darting into my hole. My ass gyrated involuntarily in response. The gentle caresses of his tongue intensified with the approaching climax in me. It was as if he could read me like a thermostat, raising the heat degree by degree toward my boiling point.

I gasped. The first climax grew quickly. I was helpless to his masterful touch. He escalated the intensity from using only his tongue to eating me ravenously. My arms stretched out over the large king bed. My hands grabbed hold of the thick comforter desperately as if hanging on for dear life. My mind dizzied. “Oh fuck!” I screamed. My face fell into the bed as my ass rocked from the strong quake of my orgasm. My screams of pleasure were muffled by the bedding. He refused to stop, draining me mercilessly of the first wave of cum. It was glorious.

He stood up and pushed my ass closer to the bed, still keeping me bent over the massive mattress. I knew his face must have been drenched with my cum. I felt one of his large muscular hands in the center of my back. My tits were pressed against the plush bed. My pussy was drenched. The large bulbous head of his cock entered me from behind.

I gasped again. He pushed his entire length into me.

“Oh god, yes!” I cried. He felt so good in me.

His other hand caressed my ass as his cock moved back and forth in me. He slapped my ass.

I winced. “Yes,” I said. “Fuck me.”

He slapped my ass cheek again. I could feel it redden from the arousing sting. He palmed and gripped the tender skin of my ass as he continued to fuck me from behind. “You are so fucking beautiful. You feel so good.”

I gasped again. Whatever it felt like for him was nothing like what he was doing to me. It was like he could read my body, knowing exactly what would bring me up again. His cock worked my soaked pussy. My own juices lubricated him, bringing me already toward a second climax. “Oh fuck!” I cried.

His strong hands grabbed my waist on both sides. He fucked me harder and faster. I could sense him getting closer to filling me with his cum. My own growing orgasm felt like a giant Hawaiian ocean wave growing larger, refusing to break until the wall of pleasure reached its full impregnable height. He pounded me forcefully from behind. I was helpless to him. The tsunami of ecstasy grew closer and bigger until it finally crashed over me. My body quaked uncontrollably. My mind was lost in a dream. My body was surrendered and overwhelmed by the torrent of pleasure taking me captive.

Dean moved me up on the bed. My body was still convulsing from the continuing high of orgasmic shockwaves. He lay on his back and pulled me on top of him. I looked deeply into his eyes and smiled knowingly with seductive determination. I straddled him and lowered my drenched pussy over his shaft. My raspberry-sized nipples dangled above his face like fruit offered for picking. He sucked one into his mouth as my pussy consumed his hard cock.

Dean’s lips released my tit from his mouth after a gentle nibble of my tender nipple. I sat up tall on him and began to ride him hard. God, he felt good in me.

“Turn around,” he ordered.

I smiled. “Yes sir,” I said. I gladly obeyed. I love the feel of fucking reverse cowgirl. I buried his cock deep into my pussy before swiveling my body slowly over him. My pussy gripped his cock as I turned. I read the pleasure on his face before turning my head to face the other direction.

I was desperate to have him fill me. I started to ride him slowly, knowing he would enjoy the view of my ass having my way with him. I skillfully used my pussy to tortuously stroke the entire length of his beautiful cock. His cock swelled. His body squirmed beneath me as I methodically brought him closer to climax. My seduction of his cock reawakened my own continued arousal.

“God, you’re good. Fuck me, Bitch,” he ordered.

His deep voice, tone and words aroused me more. I was enraptured being his little slut, used for his pleasure. The moonlight cast its dim light on our fuck. I was lost in the moment. There wasn’t anything I wouldn’t do for him.

I thrust my ass down against his body, forcing his cock again deep into my womb. I increased my pace.

“Augh! Fuck!” he yelled. His muscular body shook beneath me like an earthquake.

I gasped at the feel of his warm seed filling me. “Oh fuck yes,” I said. My pussy hungrily devoured him, draining what felt like a pint of cum from his long shaft. His thick cum poured from my pussy as I continued to raveningly siphon him.

The glorious feel of him filling me pushed my own climax over the edge. My fingernails dug into his muscular legs. My body shook on top of him as the climax rocked my body. My mouth went dry. I felt blissfully dizzy like a wonderful high.

I pulled myself off of his thick cock and turned to face him, while still on my knees. I reached down between my legs with my long fingers, allowing the mixture of our cum pouring from me to fill my hand. I licked my hand clean before lowering my face to his still-throbbing cock. I licked his cock clean with my tongue while locking my eyes onto his in the moonlight. I lowered my mouth again over his cock. Dean’s back arched with sensitive pleasure. He saw the determined look in my eyes. I wanted more.

Dean’s cock grew again in the warm soft embrace of my mouth. My tongue toyed with his sensitive head. I relished the taste of our intermingled cum in my mouth. He allowed my oral skills to bring him close to another climax before stopping me.

“I want your ass,” he said with firm gentleness.

My adrenaline spiked at his words. I had only been fucked once in the ass before. It was a couple of years before during a spontaneous threesome with two friends on a trip to Vegas. I promised Dean anything he wanted tonight, without limits. That included my ass. If it meant finalizing the deal for Bob, there wasn’t anything I wouldn’t do.

“It’s yours. Have your way with me.”

Dean sat up and turned me around. I knelt on the bed. He pushed me forward from behind. I raised my ass to him as an offering. “Damn. I’ve never seen an ass more deserving to be fucked.”

He used the mixture of our cum to lubricate my almost virgin hole. His thick index finger circled my anus before pushing some cum into me. I gasped at the feel of his penetration. He continued to lubricate with one finger, and then pushed two in, stretching me further. I gasped again. “Fuck yes,” I said.

Dean moved behind me and pressed his enlarged cock head against my tender hole. The anticipation and suspense were electric.

“Fuck me,” I begged.

Dean pushed his swollen head into me. I gasped again. “Oh fuck,” he said. The tightness of my ass gripped his head. “Fuck, that feels good.” He slowly pushed himself into me until the length of his cock disappeared into me. He took hold of my hair with his left hand, pulling my head back with a gentle firmness. His right hand held my waist. The feeling of him in me was enthralling. I loved the feeling of him filling me. I loved surrendering myself to him completely, being used however he wanted for his pleasure.

Dean slowly fucked my ass. The room spun. My arousal grew from the synthesis of pleasure and pain. My ass gripped his cock like a vise. The feeling was amazing. It must have been for him too. It didn’t take long before his body tensed behind me and warm lubrication filled my ass. His body quaked before he collapsed over me.

We both lay there with our sweaty bodies intimately pressed against one another. It felt like a deep connection. We both dozed briefly before I was awakened by the feel of him stroking my skin.

“Mmmmm,” I said.

Dean turned his body so his cock was in front of my face. We both lay on our sides facing each other. “Make me hard again,” he said.

I smiled before gladly taking his cock into my mouth again. Dean spread the folds of my pussy wide with his fingers to open me up for his tongue’s enjoyment. Fuck, he was good. We brought each other to the edge of orgasm before he moved to his knees, denying us both the pleasure of impending climax. He rolled me over on my back and straddled one of my legs on his knees. He pulled my other leg up so my knee was against my chest. He pushed his cock into me. I had never been fucked in this position. His cock pressed deeply into me while tantalizing my G-spot with each thrust.

“Oh fuck!” I cried.

Dean masterfully exploited my body like a virtuoso playing an instrument to make passionate music. The more he fucked me, the more I wanted to surrender to him, letting him have his way with me. I climaxed quickly and hard. I was out of breath by the force of it.

Dean continued to fuck me. I grabbed his ass with my hand. He used my body to bring himself to the height of euphoria before suddenly pulling out. As he did, he turned his body toward me just as a massive thick ribbon of cum launched into the air. His warm cum painted a stripe from between my tits to the center of my face.

I reached down and took his cock in my hands, stroking it to continue to drain him. His head dropped back in rapture as I emptied load after load onto my face and body. I was impressed at how much cum poured from him, coating my spent body. I was covered. I smiled as I used my index finger to wipe up some thick cum from my lips and spread it across my tongue to enjoy. My other hand glided over my chest, spreading his cum like a glaze over my tits.

“Go start the jacuzzi,” he said.

“Yes, sir,” I answered obediently.

I filled the bath and started the jets while Dean poured us both another drink. We lay together in the tub, allowing the jets and our hands to do their massaging work on our bodies. After a few unrushed minutes relaxing in the pulsating water with our drinks, Dean lured me to the center of the large tub. He pulled my body toward his, my back against his chest. His strong arms reached around my slender body, one hand placing his fingers on my clit, the other on one of my tits. I felt his hard cock between my legs, finding my pussy like a heat-seeking missile. The water rumbled around us. His cock entered me.

“Oh yes,” I whimpered. I surrendered myself to him, but there was also nothing I wanted more.

Dean slowly fucked me from behind with the same masterful skill and strength he had all night. His movements further seduced me. I melted in his arms. I was lost in the euphoria of sheer lust. His continued fuck intentionally moved me slowly toward the side of the tub. One of the strong jets of the jacuzzi pulsated forcefully from it. I gasped as he moved me defenselessly toward it. He didn’t stop until my clit was pressed against the pulsating water massage. His cock continued to fuck and fill me from behind. My breathing quickened. My head spun.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck.” The climax grew more quickly and powerfully than any all night. How could that be possible? “Oh fuck!” I screamed. “You’re going to take me.”

Dean held me more tightly as his body immediately convulsed with pleasure. Every thrust into me was harder as he emptied his thick cum into me again. He moaned with satisfaction.

“Oh yes!” I screamed. I was overwhelmed by the sensation of his cock in me and the jet pulsating against my clit. The feel of his strong arms holding me as he fucked me was intoxicating. My breathing quickened and my body fluttered until I finally fell limp in his arms.

The rest of the night passed quickly. I was in heaven, and felt confident he was too. The later hours went back and forth between dozing and him waking me up to have his way with me. I willingly surrendered myself to his desires. I was his fuck toy.

I woke from the morning sunlight streaming through the large window of the hotel suite. The bright sunlight felt like a warm spotlight shining in my face. I kept my eyes closed. I wanted to roll over and pull the warm comforter over my head, letting its soft weighty embrace lull me back into a deep sleep. I moaned. My body ached. Other than Cliff, I couldn’t remember a better night of incredible sex. I smiled at the memories of the last twelve hours, despite how sore my body felt. I purred.

I reached over for Dean across the spacious plush bed. Maybe he’d want one more fuck before his flight to seal the deal. It would be a wonderful way to finish our negotiations and start a new day. As my hand reached across the mattress, all I could feel was the cool sheets. I turned and opened my eyes. He wasn’t there.

I opened my eyes further and sat up. I looked around the large suite, but there was no sign of him. His suitcase was gone. “Dean?” I called out. There was no answer. I pulled the comforter off, revealing my naked body. Cum coated my skin. I slowly stepped out of bed and walked to the other side of the suite, thinking maybe he was in the bathroom. The suite was empty. He was gone.

I looked at the clock. The digital red numbers displayed 8:11. “Damn,” I said out loud. “He left. His flight was already gone. I’m going to be late for work!”

I looked on the table where we had started our negotiations. His papers were gone. Mine were in a messy stack where I left them. There was no note. There was no signed contract.

“Damn!” I said out loud. “No contract? No deal? After all that?” I felt used. I couldn’t deny that I had no one else to blame but myself. It was the offer I gave him. How could he refuse? I let him use me however he wanted. No obligation. No commitment. No strings. And he did.

It wasn’t that I didn’t enjoy it. I still couldn’t believe it, though. I was sure Dean would finalize the deal with the night we had. I was sure Bob would be pleased with me. But instead, there was no contract. Bob would be disappointed and to make matters worse, I was going to be late to work. How the fuck do I get myself in situations like this?

I called the office to let Bob know the deal fell through and I would be late. I felt bad. I really wanted to get this for him. I knew he would be disappointed. I hated letting him down. Danielle, the receptionist, answered the phone.

“Hi, Danielle. This is Katie. I wanted…”

“Oh, Katie,” Danielle interrupted. “Bob told me to put you through right away to him if you called, or to have you see him as soon as you arrived to work.”

“Yeah, I’m sure he did. I’m running late.”

“I’ll put you through then,” she said. The phone beeped and rang again. Bob picked up.

“Hi, Bob,” I said. “I am so sorry. I’m running late this morning. I tried my best last night but--”

“But what?” Bob interrupted. “Congratulations. I don’t know how you did it, Katie, but Mr. Iverson signed the contract.”

“Wait, what? He did?” I asked, surprised.

“He did. He emailed it over to me from the plane this morning. He said he wasn’t going to. He said it was way too risky for the ROI, but you convinced him it was worth it.”

“I did?” I asked again, still surprised.

“You didn’t know that?” Bob asked. “I would have assumed he told you when you finished your negotiations last night. He said he wished he had employees as dedicated, creative and committed as you, willing to do whatever it takes to go the extra mile to get a deal done.”

“Um, well, that’s kind of him to say,” I said. “I just wanted to do whatever I could. I knew how much this deal mattered to you.”

“Great job, Katie. You’ll get that bonus in your next paycheck. Go ahead and take the day off. You deserve it!”

My heart raced with excitement, realizing I was getting paid handsomely to fuck Dean. “Thank you, Bob. It sounds like everyone left happy with this deal.”

“Another thing,” Bob said.

“Yes, sir,” I responded.

“Mr. Iverson said he believes this deal will open the door to many other lucrative deals between us.”

“That’s good news,” I said. “That’s really great!”

“It is. However, he said he had one stipulation moving forward. All future deals will require your personal involvement in final negotiations. I hope you’re okay with that.”

“Yes sir,” I said. “Anything I can do to help.”

“See you tomorrow,” he said before the phone went silent.

'How do I get myself in these situations?' I thought, smiling and self-impressed. The thick lavish carpet embraced my bare feet. The bright morning sunlight streamed through the large window. I closed the drapes and walked back to the plush bed filled with memories of the impassioned negotiations from the night before. The cool airy pillow cradled my head. I pulled the sheets and heavy comforter over my naked body and closed my eyes, letting its soft weighty embrace lull me back into a deep sleep. 'Damn, I’m good.'

VahioletQuen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahioletQuen

 

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments