Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the third in a trilogy of series fan-favorite Katie’s trip to Miami. Like all the stories in this series, the main characters are real people. Each story in the series is able to be read on its own, but most enjoyed in the unfolding series, certainly in this trilogy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I am grateful for my collaborator @Koo for the storyline, not to mention the inspiration as Katie in this trilogy and series."

I barely remember taking the elevator to my room. I awoke late the next morning from a deep sleep, naked in the cool sheets of my plush bed. The quiet sounds of waves lapped the shore below. I couldn’t remember being more relaxed. My body tingled and felt alive. I smiled. As good as the day before was, I knew I was waking up to my last full day of this trip. It was time to take things to another level. I opened the app again, this time looking for something more specific.

It didn’t take long to secure a date with the kind of guy, or fuck, I knew I wanted to complete my trip with. Once scheduled, I had several hours to enjoy myself at the pool and on the beach. Like the day before, drinks and attention came easily. I felt wonderfully slutty and sexy, taking full advantage of the opportunities given.

My favorite was accepting a drink from a young semi-muscular, dark-haired guy who wasn’t more than twenty-five. He was wearing a tank top and a swimsuit. I watched out of the corner of my skilled eye as he worked up the nerve to ask. It was also very obvious, by his nerves and the way he looked at me, what he really wanted. I seized the opportunity.

We talked for a few minutes, sitting next to the pool as I drank my Margarita and he drank his beer. The conversation quickly turned to what was on both of our minds.

“I’m just here for a long weekend of partying,” I said, “to selfishly spoil and enjoy myself.” I looked down at his body, lingering my gaze on his cock. “Want to take a walk?” I asked, with a nod toward the beach.

“Uh, yeah,” he said. The movement of his cock beneath his swimsuit confirmed the interest he already showed on his face.

“You ever fuck in the ocean?” I asked as we walked along the beach, close enough to the water for our feet to get wet with each wave that rolled in.

“No,” he confessed. “Always wanted to.”

Without a word, I turned toward the waves and started walking into the water.

“Are you shittin’ me?” he asked, following me. “Right here? Now?”

I answered without words, only by reaching down to grope the front of his swimsuit. His cock was firm. I grabbed hold of it and pulled him toward me as I continued to walk into the water.

“Fuck, yes,” he said.

We moved deeper into the ocean, until the water came to just below my tits. I untied my bikini bottoms and tied the string around my bikini top, to make sure it wasn’t lost in the current. He pressed his body against me, and leaned in to kiss me. I turned my head, letting his lips connect with my neck. I reached down with both hands and pushed his swimsuit down. I lifted my right foot and pushed it all the way down to his feet, while taking hold of his cock with my right hand.

“So nice and big,” I complimented. “Now, do exactly as I say.” I stroked his cock with my hands a few times before bringing my long legs up to wrap around his body.

“Oh, shit,” he said.

I stroked my pussy with his cock, using him to bring myself toward climax. The rhythm of the waves moved us back and forth in the water. He did everything he could to hold us steady, while I teased, stroked and used his cock for my own pleasure.

“Hold me here,” I whispered in his hear. “I’m going to fuck you.”

“Fuck, yes,” he said, in disbelief this was happening.

I lowered so his cock head pressed against my folds, before plunging him deep into me.

“Yes!” he yelled out loud, his voice muffled by the waves.

I rocked my body on him, fucking him slowly, and using him to bring myself toward impending climax.

“I’m going to cum!” he said.

“Don’t you fuckin’ dare cum yet,” I ordered. I immediately pulled off.

“Oh, please. Don’t stop. Please don’t stop!” he begged.

I pressed the head of his cock against my slit again, circling my clit to bring me to the very edge of climax.

“Oh please,” he begged. “Please fuck me again.” His right hand moved up to cup my left tit.

I smiled at him as I moved his cock back into position and filled myself with his manhood. I mercilessly rode him, letting the waves help raise and lower myself on him. I dug my fingernails into his back as my body suddenly quaked with pleasure and the orgasm rocked my body. I continued to fuck him, stretching my climax as long as I could.

“Oh fuck!” he yelled, announcing what his tense body and face already told.

I pulled off, just as white semen filled the water between our bodies.

“Oh please, please don’t stop!” he begged. “Fuck me!”

I reached down and graciously stroked his cock, emptying him into the salty water around us.

“Hmmm,” I said, reaching up to untie my bikini bottom from my top and putting it back on. “Now you can check that off your list.” My feet stood on the sandbar as the waves continued their endless rhythm. “Nice meeting you,” I said as I started to walk toward the shore.

“Wait! Wait! Where are you going? What’s your name? Where’s my swimsuit?”

I kept walking without looking back.

“Wait! You can’t leave me here like this!” he yelled, his voice fading in the sound of the continuing waves.

I relished the conquest as I continued toward the hotel for what might happen next. I stopped at the hotel bar by the pool and enjoyed an afternoon of free drinks and conversation. As the sun began to set, I went back to my room to shower and get ready for my date. I put on my small black panties, tiny, black low-cut dress, and matching heels.

I walked inside to the hotel bar, next to their elegant five-star restaurant. I saw him immediately at a small table, with a drink in front of him already half empty. He looked to be in his late thirties, or maybe forty, in good shape and tan. He had dark hair, deep blue eyes, and a strong muscular jaw with a perfect five-o'clock shadow. He was more dressed up than most on South Beach, wearing a jacket, tie, and tight-fitting shirt, with dress jeans. I enjoyed watching him see others in the lounge ogle me as I entered. As I got closer, his eyes focused on me in a way that unashamedly undressed me. I smiled approvingly.

We had a couple of drinks and enjoyed some easy small talk. The sexual tension and anticipation grew with each sip and minute. It’s what we both wanted.

“How about we skip the conversation here and go straight to fucking,” I said assertively, as the third round of drinks arrived.

He smiled, with a glance toward the restaurant. It was obvious he'd thought high-end fine dining would be a prerequisite before any chance of what we were both really there for.

“I like your style,” he answered.

We made our way up to my room, carrying our drinks. By the time we reached the door, both of our glasses were almost empty. We knew there would be little interest in them, once inside. The room door closed and locked behind us. I walked over to the sliding glass door to the balcony, allowing the sounds of the waves rolling onto the shore below to serenade us as the light of the full moon shone down.

I walked back across the room and kissed him while reaching up and pushing his sport coat off his broad shoulders. It fell to the ground behind him. Still kissing him, I unbuckled his belt and boldly slid my long fingers down the front of his pants. The prize was quickly found and grew in my hand.

He instantly reciprocated by sliding the tiny shoulder straps off my slender shoulders. My dress fell around my ankles, leaving me only in my tiny black panties and heels. That’s the moment when everything changed to satisfy what I wanted and what my slutty appetite needed.

Without a word, he took my hand from his pants and spun me around. Still holding my wrist, he pulled my hand behind my back. He pushed me forward, forcing me onto the bed on my stomach. Held there, I heard what sounded like his belt pulled from his pants. I felt him secure the leather restraint around my wrist.

“This what the little slut wants?” he said, not realizing talking like that only heightens my arousal.

I whimpered, without resistance, revealing my true desire without words. 

He grabbed my other hand and pulled it behind my back, securing my wrists together with the binding. He grabbed a couple of plush pillows from the bed and pushed them under my stomach, raising me up so my feet could no longer touch the floor. My long legs hung defenseless off the bed. With one quick pull, the seam of my wet panties gave way and crumpled in his hand. He leaned over me and pushed it into my mouth.

I lay there naked, with only my heels on, immobile and vulnerable to him. I looked and felt wonderfully slutty. His silent pause created suspense and heightened my arousal, being completely at his mercy. The silence was broken by the sound of him pulling the desk chair over next to the bed. He sat in it, to look over his prize.

“Well, look at that,” he said, without any further explanation.

I tried to turn my head to see what he was looking at.

He moved in closer and spread my legs. “Look how wet your needy cunt already is,” he said, sliding his thick index finger between my folds. “She likes this. What a fucking whore,” he added, talking more at me than to me.

IrinaDrew
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaDrew

My arousal grew. 

He leaned in further, pressing his face into me. His tongue licked the length of my pussy a few times before jutting into my cunt. My body responded instantly. Cold chills covered me. He pressed his lips against my labia and began eating my pussy more vigorously.

I moaned with pleasure. The raw pleasure intensified quickly. Fuck he was good. I tried to raise my ass, but the position he had me in made it difficult.

He continued to eat me voraciously, bringing the approaching climax closer.

I moaned louder, squirming but limited in how much I could move, immobilized on the bed. “Oh fuck!” I mumbled, my words muffled by my panties.

He read my body perfectly, bringing me to the very edge of orgasm before pulling away.

I squirmed more, desperate for release. “Oh please,” I said, my words still muffled.

“What a little cunt,” he said. He brought me up again to another edge before denying me the pleasure my body begged for.

He stood up and moved to the side of the bed, so I could see him. He removed his tie and undressed. His impressive cock was already hard. He stroked it a few times before disappearing again behind me. He moved between my legs. His methodical, intentional movements raised the suspense again. He pressed into my elevated pussy and teased it with the bulbous head of his cock. His strokes taunted my moist, erect clit.

I moaned.

After a few more passes, he slowly pressed his cock head against the entrance, cruelly teasing me, making my body beg. Suddenly without any warning, he plunged his entire length into me.

I gasped. “Fuck!”

“The slut likes it,” he announced.

His strong hands took hold of my hips on both sides as his body pounded me from behind, burying his cock deeper with each thrust. My back arched. I was unable to brace for the impact with my hands bound behind my back and my legs dangling over the edge of the bed. Fuck he felt good! My climax quickly rose again toward the edge. Just as I approached the point of no return, he backed off, pulling his cock out of me.

I squirmed. “Please! Please. Don’t stop. Fuck me!” my muffled voice pleaded.

“What a little whore,” he said, laughing. He moved the head of his cock again to my entrance to torment me more. It was clear he was not there for me, but for himself. I was nothing but the fuck toy he was using for his own enjoyment.

It made me more aroused being used by him.

He continued fucking me like this for some time, ruthlessly using me for his pleasure. Just when a rhythm would get established, he would catch me off guard by slipping his finger in my ass, causing my pussy to tighten more firmly around his cock. Other times his hand lifted, swooping down for a stinging spank. After a few more passes, he pulled out to grab a drink from the small, well-stocked bar in the room. My body buzzed on the edge of climax.

When he returned, he rolled me over onto my back. My firm, erect nipples betrayed the intensity of my arousal. My face was flushed. He reached in and took my panties from my mouth and threw them behind him. He adjusted the pillows to put them under my ass. My hands were still secured behind my back by his leather belt. There was no way to escape, not that I wanted to. He grabbed my legs and spread them wide, while pushing them toward me, so my feet were in the air. He pressed the head of his cock into the folds of my soaked pussy.

I moaned. Fuck, he felt so good.

His movements were passionate, but deliberate and methodical. He began with long, slow thrusts, each bringing me closer to climax. He masterfully read my body, repeatedly bringing me to an intense edge before denying my orgasm. He took advantage of my tits, manhandling them with his hands and mouth. My nipples were helpless to the twisting of his strong fingers, or the abuse of his lips and teeth. He continued to fuck me, moving my legs in various positions. Each time he sensed I was close, he pulled out, relishing his control and my desperation for release. He savored his prized fuck toy.

He stepped back and returned to the bar for another drink, without offering me one. After throwing back a shot, he walked purposefully to the opposite side of the bed. He leaned over and grabbed my arms, dragging me across the bed until my head hung over the edge. His large, thick cock hung over my face, still glistening from my pussy. He repeatedly slapped my face with his cock, spanking it with its wetness, before guiding the head to my lips. He slowly pushed forward, thrusting it into my mouth. His hand reached down to cover my throat so he could feel his cock move deeper down my gullet. His left hand reached for my tender left nipple to torment it, rubbing and pinching it mercilessly, causing sensations to radiate across my entire breast.

He slowly continued to fuck my mouth and throat. The tartness of the juices from my wet pussy mixed with the saltiness of his precum, made me insatiable.

“What a fucking whore,” he repeated. “You can’t get enough.”

I worked to devour him.

His thick cock twitched in my mouth. He leaned over, simultaneously pushing his cock even further down my throat, while beginning to play with my clit and finger my pussy. I felt dizzy with growing euphoria as my orgasm built again with his cock deep in my mouth. I worked to take him, almost gagging while my own orgasm grew closer. He kept pounding me despite my obvious struggle. My bound hands had no way to regulate his force. His big cock had its way with me, relentlessly fucking my mouth. His fingers probed me deeper, reading my body. I lifted my pelvis up, trying to push his fingers harder and further into my desperate pussy.

Suddenly, after him working and fucking my body for so long, bringing me to edge after escalating edge, the approaching orgasm intensified like a giant wave, growing larger before the giant crash of climax. My body quaked as it hit, consuming my entire body. I screamed in euphoria, which was muffled by his cock down my throat. I gasped for air as the extended climax blew my mind and body.

Just as my orgasm reaches its peak, both of his strong hands move together to my breasts, taking hold of each for leverage. He let out a deep, loud growl as he plunged his cock deep down my throat, filling it with thick bursts of cum.

“Fuck!” he yelled, as he squeezed my tits harder from the sheer force of his orgasm. After a few plunges, he pulled out, continuing to pump his cock with his hand, painting my face and chest with thick sheets of cum.

“Oh, fuck!” he repeated. “Yes!”

Cum continued to flow from his cock like a fire hydrant, before finally slowing to long strands hanging from him. His cock hung above my coated face. I opened my mouth to let the viscous delicacy drip into my mouth before lifting my head to take his cock back into my mouth. I slurped up the cum, cleaning his manhood with my lips and tongue.

“Mmmm,” I said with genuine appreciation.

“Such a fucking slut,” he repeated, more about me than to me.

He continued to use and fuck me throughout the night, only taking breaks to get another drink and savor the moments of conquest. I don’t remember ever feeling more used. As the sun came up, my entire body was sore and exhausted. I was filled and covered in cum, some still wet, some dried and caked.

I dozed and woke to the sound of his voice saying, “I’ll be needing that.” His tone was matter-of-fact. I opened my eyes to see him standing next to the bed, showered, and cleaned up. He leaned over, took his belt from my wrists, and put it back on his pants. “Look me up, next time you’re in Miami,” he said as he turned toward the door.

I smiled, as I lay there in the plush bed, naked, covered in cum, and wiped out from the all-night fuck. The sound of waves rolling in below offered a quiet, soothing serenade.

I slept in a couple more hours before getting up, showering, and leaving to catch my plane. I arrived at the gate, just in time for boarding, still sore from the long weekend in Miami. It was everything I needed and hoped for. I sat half-dazed, basking in the memories of the weekend. Suddenly I was stunned awake at the sound of my name: “If Katie Kingston is in the boarding area, please come to the gate counter.”

I walked up to the attendant at the counter. “Um, I’m Katie Kingston. Is everything okay?” I was half-hoping my flight had been canceled and I would get another night in Miami.

“Yes, Miss Kingston. You’ve been upgraded to first class if that’s okay with you.”

“I have?” I asked. “Why? How?”

“It doesn’t say. You’ll be boarding with group A, which is boarding now.”

“Thank you,” I said, surprised, but glad for one more unexpected bonus in this already amazing, spontaneous trip.

As I settled into my seat and the plane readied for take-off, the flight attendant’s voice came over the loudspeaker. “On behalf of our Captain Nate Turner, his first officer, and all of us on the crew, we’re happy to have you flying with us today.”

I leaned back in my wide, plush leather chair, sipped my Seven and seven, and said, “He can fly me anywhere.”

Published 
Written by cliff_edger
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments