Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Deviants Of Dorchester - Episode 2: The Vixen And The Valet

"A valet may take a slight detour with hotel patrons’ exotic cars on the way to park them for the night"

24
14 Comments 14
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"The Hotel Dorchester has been a staple of the London scene since the 1900s, and if these walls could talk, oh the sultry tales of debauchery they would tell. Get ready for a summer of steamy stories as the authors that brought you Kinky Kitchen Fun last fall, now bring you a heatwave full of sex, secrets, and surprise in our new series The Deviants of Dorchester."

It's not that unusual for a vehicle to be parked along the two-lane drive just inside the park late at night. But it is unusual for the vehicle to be a gleaming Sunburst Gold Bentley Flying Spur. And it is unusual, while stationary, for the suspension of such an exotic automobile to subtly succumb to the exaggerated movements of its occupants. If passers-by were particularly observant on a particular night, they would have noticed the frame leaning slightly toward the driver's side before returning precisely upright, time and time again, noticeably increasing in depth and pace.

The occupants were young, handsome, clean-cut Rafael, and attractive, vivacious blonde Teresa, who was perhaps five years older than he. And those exaggerated movements were heavy forward thrusts, Rafael giving her a proper shafting from behind as she gripped the back of the seat and the armrest on the door. She was pushing against her hand holds, jamming her hips and arse backward into him, intent on maximising the penetration.

“Oh! Yes. Fuck. Me! Oh!” Teresa grunted out sharply, one word per thrust, her head bouncing into the soft hide of the headrest as Rafael's lunges increased in strength and tempo.

“Uh, fuck! Harder?” he growled. “Like. This!?” Gripping a shoulder with one hand and a hip with the other, he ploughed vigorously as she squealed her affirmative reply. With full, powerful insertions, his hips bumped her body forward, his balls smacking against her vulva two or three times per second.

Rafael couldn't keep up the awkward position for long, huffing and puffing while he withdrew his bobbing pecker from Teresa's dilated cunt.

“You didn't fucking cum, did you?” she looked concerned, snapping her head back toward him while clamping her hand over her pussy, which was hot and slippery, but not dripping.

“Fuck no! Just had to stop.”

“Well, maybe one of the other valets has better stamina,” she pouted teasingly. “Gregory works the morning shift.”

“Fuck you!” His glistening cock bobbed at her as she turned over in the seat.

“Yeah, I would, but...” she grabbed his dick, making him flinch. “You stopped.”

“It's not stamina. I could go all night. I'll show you sometime. For a fancy car, this shit sure isn't comfortable. Who the fuck puts a centre console between the back seats?”

One leg over the console, he planted the other knee on her seat and leaned into her while she guided his cock back into her needy hole. With her propped halfway against the door and her leg draped over his, with her raising her hips to take him in to the hilt, they fucked for a minute until he had to stop again, slumping back into the other seat.

She climbed across the console and straddled his naked body with hers. “Don’t need to stretch across. A single seat is wide enough for two.” Impaling herself on his raging cock, she started rocking, arms locked behind his neck. She opened her mouth over his, sucking on his tongue when he presented it to her, massaging her eager vagina up and down his length.

“Thanks for taking me for another ride,” she said as their mouths came apart, reaching back to pick up his cap from the pile of clothes and perching it on her head. Thrusting her crotch into him harder to stimulate her clit, she saw the pained look starting to come across his face. “You could go all night, huh? I say we try it.” She forced exaggerated grunts while planting her palms flat up into the head liner above, her taut breasts wobbling near his cheeks as she rose and sank on his solid shaft.

“Uh, mmmmm.” He was getting close. “Fuck, I have to be back in a minute.” He pumped furiously, grabbing one of Teresa's tits and trying to suck the other. “No fucking way can I be away too long.”

“We'll have to test the stamina thing another time?” Nose to nose, she held his eyes in her stare. “You gonna fucking cum now,” she teased, “aren’tcha?” She opened her mouth and wiggled her wet tongue into his cheek and neck, her breath hot and noisy in his ear.

“Uh, yeah, uuhhh!” He pushed her off, his glistening cock springing up and slapping his stomach. He grabbed the nearby towel and wrapped it around his pecker, starting to spew.

“I want to see!” Teresa laughed. He peeled back the towel, showing her the big mess of creamy spunk surrounding the head. She dipped her finger in it while his slit continued to leak. “And here I thought you blokes carried around those towels to wipe down the cars after you touched them. Me and the other girls are gonna have a laugh every time we see those cum rags hanging off your belts from now on.”

Teresa found her bra, clasped it around her torso, and fed her arms through the straps. There was no practical reason she should be wearing something so lacy and that pushed her tits up so high, but Rafael wasn’t complaining. As she tucked her erect nipples into the demi cups, he reached over to run his fingers between her legs, feeling the damp trimmed hairs and slick slit.

LalyPeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LalyPeach

“No time for that, sorry.” She retrieved her blouse.

“I want to get you off, c'mon.”

“Aw, I appreciate you trying to be a gentleman and all, but you have to be back. And I need to be at reception. My shift starts in ten minutes.” She pulled her skirt on over her bare arse.

“No knickers, eh?” He smiled at her as she opened the door to step into her heeled shoes and move up to the front seat.

“I'll get myself off while you drive us back. I can put them on during my first break.” She let out a naughty giggle. “If I feel like it. Maybe I'll go all night without?”

When Rafael settled into the driver's seat after hurriedly dressing, he started the engine and slipped a hand onto Teresa's inner thigh. Easy access, because she had her skirt hiked up, starting to caress her swollen pussy lips with her fingers.

“Watch the road,” she warned him as he pulled out onto the drive. “Don't want you to wreck out the Honourable Mr. Moneybuckets' fancy new Rolls Royce, do you?”

“It's a Bentley,” he corrected her.

“What-the-fuck-ever. Mmmm, these seats are cush.” She leaned back, sinking into the luxurious soft leather, swirling her fingers around in her twat, rubbing the swollen nub of her clitoris. “Mmm, fuck, more comfortable than my bed at home. Maybe I'll let you find out sometime.” She held her fragrant fingers up to his mouth. “Here, spit.” After he drooled on her fingers, she returned them to between her legs.

“Don't make a mess on the seat. I'm always afraid we'll make the cars smell like sex, or leave a stain. They know who parks which, and when.”

As they turned onto the main boulevard, Teresa was breathing heavily, breasts heaving under her uniform blazer. “I bet Mr. Moneypants wouldn't mind,” she panted, mashing her clit as her fingers probed her hole, “if he knew a girl was finger-fucking herself in his front seat!”

“Or getting shagged in the back.” As Rafael swung the car around behind the Dorchester Hotel, he slowed down on a straight stretch and watched as Teresa made herself climax, her legs clenching together, shuddering, letting out a string of cuss words through her orgasm. She was an articulate, refined professional behind the mahogany desk as she welcomed distinguished patrons to the marbled lobby of the elegant hotel, but she indulged her wild side in her own time.

“Need my cum rag?” he offered, handing her the towel as he rounded the last corner to come up the side of the hotel.

After her slight dizziness dissipated, she wiped herself off between her thighs, ready to get her legs under her just in time to be dropped off discreetly around the corner from the main entrance.

“Well, dear, thanks for the ride again. Cheers.” She leaned over to him for a raunchy, open-mouthed kiss.

“This was a good one?”

“Yeah. Bentley, huh? Probably costs as much as my flat.” She ran her fingers over the polished wood and metal of the dash and centre console, her nails tracing the exquisite stitching. “Better than that little two-door BMW,” she said, recalling the Aventurine Red M850i Coupe from a fortnight before. “That shit was fire, though. I'd take one. But not much room to fuck in, truth be told.”

“Still, the Range Rover is the one to beat?”

Teresa laughed. “Back seat like a fucking queen bed, that one. Can't believe you climbed up and came on my tits.” She swirled a fingertip into her cleavage, jiggling the swell of flesh inside the blouse that was closed up one button short of dress code. “Is that why you liked it so much?”

“Beats the cum rag,” Rafael laughed, before she threw the smelly, sodden towel at him.

She stepped out of the car, her skirt finally falling into place as she stood. She made a show of dropping her knickers into her handbag. “Let me know when there's a convertible. I'll sit up on the back while you give me oral.” She bent over toward him, put her fingers up to her mouth in a “V”, and wiggled her tongue between them before shutting the door.

Rafael watched Teresa's tight arse strut away for a moment before pulling into the garage of the hotel. Once the Bentley was settled into its spot for the night, he took the requisite care to wipe down the surfaces he and the spunky receptionist had touched, of course using a second clean towel. After removing the vixen’s handprint from the inside of the driver’s side rear window, he locked up and gave the doorhandles a final polish. His was not a dream job, but he was lucky to have the opportunity to get a hands-on appreciation of the finer things, if only for a few moments. An exquisitely crafted piece of machinery like the Bentley, of course, was second place to an exquisitely proportioned piece of ass like Teresa. Being a valet wasn't something Rafael had aspired to when he graduated from Uni the year before, but his circumstances at a five-star hotel in London sure had its perks.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments